How can I wipe the TV screen
5 popular methods for effective cleaning:
- cleaning wet wipes. suitable for cleaning the surfaces of LED TVs and plasma panels. Eliminate static electricity. Do not have abrasive substances that cause damage to equipment;
- a set of dry and wet wipes is the best option for two-level cleaning of LSD TV screens and plasma panels. Designed to remove residual moisture, has an antiseptic effect;
- microfiber wipes. removes dust, streaks and grease from flat surfaces without the use of additional chemicals. In case of complex dirt, the napkin is moistened with plain water;
- a set of spray and microfiber cloths. they clean all types of screens. This is the best cleaning agent option for high-quality maintenance of equipment. The spray does not contain alcohol and allergens. During the cleaning process, the surface of the screen is covered with a protective layer due to the antistatic content in the spray, which reduces the appearance of static charge;
- aerosols, gels, foams and special dry wipes. clean the soiled TV screen by using lint-free wipes with a preliminary application of cleaning liquid.
All of the above methods are used to remove dirt from any type of monitors, laptops and tablet computers.
5 ways to clean your TV screen
During operation, TV screens become covered with dust, fingerprints and other types of dirt appear. This degrades the quality of the image, the color contrast is lost. Timely and correctly take care of the equipment.
How to clean your TV screen?
Among the cleaning materials, there are varieties of special products that take good care of the LCD TV screen.
How to clean your TV screen?
Disconnect the electrical appliance from the mains, protecting yourself from unforeseen circumstances. On a dark screen, dirt and the result of work after cleaning are better visible:
- wipe the screen by removing dust with a soft, lint-free cloth;
- do not press hard on the screen, as the soft and flexible LCD is susceptible to damage;
- do not spray liquid on the screen;
- apply liquid to the wiping material, then wipe;
- use a damp, but not wet, microfiber cloth;
- use cotton swabs to clean the joints of the screen and the case;
- use clean napkins for each cleaning;
- do not turn on the TV until the screen is dry.
What can not be used to wipe the TV screen
Be careful with your choice of cleaning agents and materials. Do not wipe the LCD TV screen:
- alcohol-based cleaning agents and materials;
- do not use powders, window cleaners, acetone, soda and other household substances;
- materials with a paper structure (toilet paper, paper towels, etc.);
- sanitary wet wipes.
We invite you to the F.ua catalog, where you can choose a TV model to your liking.
Watch the video review of LG Oled TV
How to clean the screen
Standard cleaning is not suitable for liquid crystal surfaces. You need to find special tools for this. First of all, you need to immediately find out what recommendations the monitor manufacturer himself gives. Then cleaning will meet the requirements, so that the device will last much longer. Know how often the manufacturer recommends cleaning the display.
If the traces cannot be removed the first time, wipe the display with a special solution. It is very SIMple to prepare it. It is enough to dissolve a little liquid soap in warm water. In this liquid, you need to wet a sponge, and then gently and thoroughly wipe the display without pressing it. After that, you need to wipe the surface with a damp cloth to rinse off the soap. It is best to use a microfiber cloth. You will have to wash off the soap from the surface several times. After that, you need to wipe the screen dry again. You cannot scratch the screen during this procedure, so you need to remove rings and other jewelry from your hands and be very careful. At home, such cleaning is the SIMplest.
Special cleaning agents have been developed that have antistatic properties. If you sometimes process the surface of the device with them, then much less dust will accumulate on it, so that it will be easier to remove fingerprints and handprints.
Another cheap and easy home method for cleaning your LCD screen. it is a vinegar solution. But he must be very weak. It is required to use only table vinegar with a concentration of 3%. It must be diluted with plenty of clean water. Then you just need to moisten a microfiber cloth in the resulting solution and wash the dirty surface. After that, wipe the TV dry with a clean cloth so that no streaks remain. If the display is of the soft LED type, then proceed with even more caution. Any pressing can damage it. In this case, it is better to use only special microfiber cloths and cleaning products. Amateur activities can be expensive. If such a procedure is carried out incorrectly, then spots, stains will remain on the display. And it will be difficult to remove them. As a result, the TV will be damaged.
Do not use regular cleaning paper towels. The ban also applies to kitchen towels. They contain fluff that will further damage the surface of the LCD TV. In addition, there are stains that are difficult to remove later. And scratches from such materials cannot be removed at all.
If you do not know if there is a special protective layer on the display, you need to think over how to clean the screen. If such a layer really exists, then in no case should you use various solvents, window cleaners and other chemical agents. But ordinary water also cannot be sprayed. Such cleaning is SIMply unacceptable.
Turn off the unit before cleaning the LCD TV screen. Only then can you remove any dirt from its surface. And you need to turn it off, not only by pressing a button on the remote control. It is required to disconnect the device from the mains by pulling the plug from the socket. This will de-energize the device so you don’t need to worry about electric shock. This is the main rule of safety. In addition, when the screen is off, spots will be noticeable much better on a dark background.
Always remember the correct cleaning sequence. It is necessary to disconnect the device from the mains and inspect the LCD screen itself. Then you should use a special napkin. It should be soft. When wiping, do not press hard on the surface. If the traces could not be removed by the dry method, then you need to use any of the methods described below. Where the joints between the screen and the TV case are located, you can use a regular cotton swab. After wet cleaning, wipe the surface again to dry it.
The procedure should be performed as soon as dust and dirt appear. In addition, regular hand wipes will not work for these screens. The composition in such wipes greatly harms the anti-reflective coating, and stains will remain. You cannot use washing powder, alcohol, vodka, soda and various household chemicals.
What is the best remedy for dusting the LCD TV screen?
Many people are wondering what to clean their LCD TV screen at home. Many tools have now been developed to help cope with this task. Children constantly strive to touch the TV screen. In addition to handprints, layers of dust accumulate on the surface of the screen. Also, there may be splashes from any liquid and other dirt. Previously, there were no problems with cleaning the TV screen. All traces of hands and dust could SIMply be removed with a damp cloth made of natural fabric, then wiped dry. Now that flat-panel LCDs are available, cleaning is not that easy. LCD screen requires special care.
Types of cleaning products
The LCD screen requires the use of special cleaning agents. Many useful options have now been developed to help with cleaning the LCD.
Before choosing modern technology, you need to immediately worry about what to clean your TV screen. LCD monitors require special care, so don’t wipe the screen with a regular towel.
Before wiping the LCD TV screen, you need to remember what to do is strictly prohibited in order not to spoil the equipment. The following actions are prohibited:
- If there is no special coating on the screen, then it is strictly forbidden to clean with ordinary liquid substances, means and solutions for windows and mirrors. Otherwise, the monitor will quickly break.
- Before starting the cleaning procedure, you must turn off the TV. To do this, it is not enough just to press the control panel. The plug must also be removed from the socket. This is one of the main safety rules.
- Lint fabrics or thick fabrics cannot be used.
- It is forbidden to apply gel and liquid products, plain water to the surface. This will result in rainbow streaks so that the monitor image is not clear.
- Do not spray aerosol directly onto the monitor. Moisture adheres to the panel and can penetrate into the cabinet. This will lead to breakage or short circuit.
- Do not scratch or press on the surface.
- Do not put various jewelry on your hands while cleaning the TV. All rings, bracelets, etc. must be removed so as not to harm the monitor.
- Cleaning the LED surface must be done very carefully. In no case should you press, as even slight pressure from your finger will damage the surface.
- You can not turn on the equipment until the screen is completely dry.
It is very important to read the instructions before starting cleaning. It is imperative to pay attention to the points that are noted by the manufacturer. LCD screens are highly susceptible to any attack, especially chemicals. It is forbidden to clean them with products that include the following substances:
- ethyl chloride compounds;
- ammonia products;
- products with solvents in the composition;
- various substances from the group of dyes;
- abrasive particles.
All these products will completely ruin the technique, so that they will no longer be able to use them.
In addition, the following options are prohibited:
- Products that contain alcohol. This substance is destroyed by a special anti-glare layer, which is located on the top layer of the monitor. In the future, microcracks will appear.
- Dishwashing detergents and window cleaners. Most of these substances contain alcohol, as well as acetone, which have a bad effect on the integrity of the monitor.
- Soda and washing powder. Particles do not dissolve completely in water and scratch the monitor.
- Paper towels and napkins. They are often made of poorly processed material, so that wood particles also scratch the screen.
- Wet hand wipes. The components included in the solution in which the wipes are moistened harm the anti-reflective layer. In addition, there are still divorces.
Here are the basic requirements:
What can you clean your TV screen?
During cleaning, many people are interested in how to wipe the TV screen, especially if it is a liquid crystal. Previously, they did not even think about it, since the old equipment was washed with an ordinary wet rag. However, now this method of removing dust will break the coating of the monitor, which can cause various defects and provoke its breakdown. To prevent such problems, remember what to clean your monitors with.
The liquid crystal screen transmits rich colors and clear pictures during broadcast, so kids often want to touch the monitor with their hands. In addition, dust, splashes of various liquids and so on remain on its surface. So, no matter how carefully the owners handle the equipment, after a while you will have to clean it.
How to clean an LCD screen at home
You can clean the LCD type monitor with special tools and devices. However, at home, you can use other options, using only available tools. But before using them, be sure to read the instructions so as not to spoil the TV. Here are the most popular options.
- Vinegar. Oddly enough, but it is considered safe, but the solution should be only 3%. To prepare it, you need to take cool water and vinegar in equal proportions and mix. Then moisten a piece of soft cloth in the resulting liquid and start wiping the monitor with slow movements in a circle. Then, with a clean piece of cloth dipped in plain water and wrung out thoroughly, it is necessary to remove the remaining vinegar from the surface of the monitor. After that, you need to additionally wipe it with dry material.
- Soap solution. If, in addition to dust particles, other types of contamination are present on the monitor, then you must use an ordinary soap solution. It is necessary to take regular baby or toilet soap and dilute in a little water. It is forbidden to use laundry soap, as it has an alkaline composition and will harm the surface of the equipment. Further, in the resulting solution, it is supposed to moisten a piece of soft, lint-free cloth and start wiping. You cannot press too much so as not to damage the equipment. Then moisten a clean piece of cloth in clean water and wipe the screen to remove any soap residues. After that, it remains only to wipe the surface dry.
- Isopropylene alcohol. Oddly enough, but such alcohol is allowed to be used. For example, products that are used to treat wounds are suitable. They contain 70% isopropyl alcohol. It removes both fingerprints and various dirt that has already dried. It is necessary to mix alcohol with cool water in equal proportions. Concentration must be observed. If the solution is more concentrated, then corrosion will form right on the screen. Then it remains to moisten a napkin in the resulting liquid, and then squeeze it out (this must be done). Now it is supposed to wipe the surface of the equipment with a damp cloth. After that, wipe again with a clean, damp cloth. At the end, you only need to remove the remaining water with a dry napkin.
How to clean the screen should be known to every person who has an LCD TV at home. It is necessary to follow a number of important rules so as not to damage the equipment and extend its operation time. But the old Soviet methods, which were used for conventional tube TVs, definitely cannot be applied to liquid crystal monitors.
When cleaning is required
Before figuring out how to wipe the led and LCD TV screen, you need to understand in what cases it is needed.
- Due to static electricity, the surface attracts dust, so there may be even more dust on a vertical surface than on a horizontal table.
- On a TV, especially a large plasma TV, traces of insects can constantly be found, as they bump into the screen.
- If there are children in the house, then fingerprints cannot be avoided.
- If you did the wrong wet cleaning, stains may remain.
All these impurities do not add brightness to the image and increase eye strain.
There is no need to arrange a global cleaning with heavy chemicals every time a speck of dust appears on the screen. As it gets dirty, carefully remove the stains and, as a preventive measure, clean it once a week so that the dirt does not accumulate and then you do not have to get rid of it in complicated ways.
- You will need regular liquid soap, which must be dripped into distilled water.
- Wipe gently, and then walk with a damp cloth and dry at the end. So there should be no divorces.
Soap works well for most stains. You can also walk on the TV cabinet and on the remote control with a damp cloth.
1 How to clean an LCD TV at home
Household screen cleaners
Can I wipe my LCD TV with wet wipes? Not if you mean regular sanitary napkins. But what to do if there are no special tools in the house, and the TV needs to be wiped urgently, for example, before guests arrive?
There are several ways, but be careful; none of them guarantees that you won’t ruin your monitor. Therefore, it is always better to give preference to professional products. If there is no choice, then we offer the following solutions to the problem.
What can not be used to wipe the LCD TV screen
There are several basic conditions for proper cleaning that must be observed.
- Never try to clean the TV while it is on. If it is a computer monitor, it is not necessary to shut down the entire system. It is enough to turn off the screen.
- After cleaning, do not rush to turn on the TV immediately, but wait until it dries.
- The product is not sprayed onto the surface. Otherwise, you risk also damaging the component parts of the screen.
- During cleaning, do not press on the screen, do not scrape it or three. Physical impact can damage the surface and disrupt image transmission.
When you choose what to clean your plasma TV, monitor, laptop and other SIMilar equipment, under no circumstances use the following means:
- wet wipes (they will leave streaks);
- paper towels (may scratch the screen);
- means with alcohol, ordinary household cleaning chemicals, solvents (they spoil the matrix);
- products with fine abrasives (also dangerous with scratches);
- plain tap water.
Used when the contamination is light. They are effective against dust or wool.
Special wet wipes for monitors
They are very convenient as their consumption is low. It is enough to get one or two napkins and wipe the surface thoroughly. You can go to the equipment case to immediately clean the entire TV. In addition, for those who dreamed of finding a tool that can wipe the LCD TV screen without streaks, this is an excellent solution.
Cleansing gels and aerosols
As for more difficult stains, which wipes cannot cope with, in this case it is useful to have cleaning gels and aerosols at home. They also help reduce the effect of static electricity, which means they can help reduce cleaning.
Do not forget that any means are applied first to a cloth, and not sprayed onto the screen itself.
If you don’t have the right special tool at hand, can you then wipe the LCD TV with a damp cloth? It all depends on what kind of rag it is, but just moisten any cloth with water and wipe off the dust.
For such purposes, a microfiber cloth is suitable. This fabric is often used to make dust cloths or to clean glasses. If it is not at hand, then you can use soft flannel or fleece. The main thing is that the material is very delicate and soft. The slightest damage, scratches will have a bad effect on the quality of the picture transmitted by the monitor.
If all you need to do is dust off, you can use a dry cloth to finish cleaning.
Use this method as little as possible, as with frequent use, vinegar can damage the screen matrix. But it does an excellent job with greasy stains.
- Take 3% vinegar and mix with distilled water 1: 1.
- Soak a soft cloth in this solution, wring it out thoroughly.
- Wipe the surface with gentle circular motions.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to sweep over top to rinse off any remaining vinegar and remove streaks.
- At the end, you need a clean cloth to wipe everything dry.
How to clean an LCD TV screen?
How to clean an LCD TV screen correctly?
First, just before cleaning, you need to make sure that the TV is turned off. It is better to unplug the plug. We take the selected cloth (lint-free, remember), apply the agent directly to it (without alcohol, of course) and begin to wipe the screen in a circular motion. Do not press too hard, as this can lead to breakage. If you are not using a disposable cloth, be sure to check for sand or other particles that may scratch the LCD screen.
If you just need to remove dust, then just wipe the TV with a cloth or napkins. If it is necessary to remove strong dirt, then you can use the method with soap described above, or use a liquid or special wet wipes.
Prohibited methods and means
To begin with, let’s define the most important thing: what cannot be used in any case. We will also tell you when you cannot clean the TV:
In no case should you wipe the screen when the device is turned on. Since the matrix is very fragile. Also, do not rush to turn on the TV immediately after cleaning. Wait until the screen is completely dry.
Do not use products containing alcohol. The matrix in the TV is very fragile, it is covered with a plastic coating, which will turn white from alcohol, and in the worst case will fail. Wondering what to clean your LCD TV screen? Read the composition of the funds to choose the right one.
Do not wipe the screen with wet sanitary napkins. They are not formulated to care for LCD TVs. They will definitely leave streaks that won’t be easy to get rid of.
Do not use any products for cars! Taking care of your LCD TV screen is more gentle.
Do not use any household cleaning products. Neither products for washing windows, washing dishes, nor washing powder are suitable.
Forget about grandma’s way of wiping glass with newspaper. When cleaning LCD TVs, this is strictly prohibited. Fibers can remain on the screen or get inside, which guarantees equipment breakdown.
What to clean the LCD TV screen with? Advice
Many people are familiar with the problem of greasy spots on LCD TV screens. She is especially present in families with small children. After all, very often kids run to the screen, seeing their favorite characters, and poke at it with their finger, showing and explaining something to you.
At the same time, hands can be in anything. from jam to plasticine. It is then that there is a need to urgently remove these traces. Did you know that improper cleaning of an LCD TV will inevitably lead to damage? Now we will tell you how to wipe the LCD TV screen so as not to harm it.
For heavy dirt, there is another way to remove greasy stains. For this, table vinegar is useful. It should be added in a one-to-one ratio to distilled water. Soak a microfiber cloth with this solution and wash the surface. Again, you cannot spray liquid directly onto the screen.!
The TV frame is easier to clean and can be cleaned with the same cleaning agent as the screen. For hard-to-reach places, you can use cotton swabs.
Now you know what to clean your LCD TV screen with. We hope our tips have helped you. Take care of your equipment and let it serve you for a long time!
Specialized napkins. How to clean a TV screen at home. available methods
If your TV screen becomes too dirty, do not wipe it down with a damp cloth. this may break it. To clean your monitor without damaging it, you need to follow some rules. LCD devices are very sensitive to any impact, so it is important to know what to clean your TV screen.
What not to use for cleaning
If you want to clean the LCD screen, remember that you cannot use aggressive liquids for this. acetone, ammonia, gasoline, dyes, solvents.
Do not use powders or baking soda, they may damage your monitor
- Alcohol and all preparations based on it. they are able to dissolve a thin anti-reflective coating, as a result of which cracks appear.
- Laundry detergent and baking soda. they scratch the fragile display surface.
- Products intended for windows, glass and dishes. they contain acetone, which has a negative effect on the screen.
- Paper towels and paper towels. they contain rough particles that damage the monitor.
- Wet cosmetic wipes. they leave streaks.
If you urgently need to wipe the screen, and there are no specialized compounds in the house, prepare the following solution. Mix distilled water and isopropyl alcohol or regular vinegar. The liquid temperature should be at room temperature. This home remedy allows you to achieve the same effect as professional cleaners.
Prepare a composition from available tools
How to clean an LCD TV screen
Noticing the dirt on the monitor, the owners try to remove it with a rag. This is not always correct. First, you need to figure out what cleaning agents can be used for liquid crystal displays. These can be professional formulations and folk recipes. In both cases, you must strictly follow the instructions.
Be sure to use wipes that won’t damage your screen
As a rule, the screens of modern TVs are multi-layered. each layer is made of artificial materials that do not tolerate aggressive substances poorly. Therefore, it is better to choose specialized products. It can be:
- All kinds of detergents.
- Home formulations.
How to clean an LCD TV screen
Use professional products to remove dust. The wipes are excellent at wiping off dust without damaging the surface. Another option is a cloth designed for cleaning glasses. It is advisable to wipe the display with dry materials so that a short circuit does not occur.
Use wet wipes
If there is a lot of dirt and it is serious enough, use wet wipes to remove it. After all procedures, walk over the surface with a clean dry cloth.
At home, keeping the LCD TV display in order is very SIMple, the main thing is to do it regularly. But there are certain factors that provoke the appearance of pollution:
- splashes from water;
- frequent touching the monitor.
How to clean the screen from dirt?
That is why it is important to understand how to wipe the LCD TV screen at home and not damage it, but at the same time get rid of all the stains. To do this is quite SIMple, just follow the recommendations below.
How to keep the screen clean
To do this, remove all flowers as far as possible, as water droplets may appear on the display during watering. It is strictly forbidden to touch the monitor with your fingers. as a result, stains may appear, which are not easy to get rid of.
Do not touch the screen with your fingers, it will be difficult to wash off the marks later
Insects will instantly stain TVs, so try to keep them out of your apartment. If you spot a fly or mosquito, destroy it as quickly as possible. To return the screen to its former shine, he will buy wet wipes produced for cleaning monitors. It is enough to process the TV just once, and it will shine again.
Features of care for different types of screens
Many people believe that you can clean the screen by any means, regardless of its type. This is one of the most common mistakes. Some displays are made of glass, while others are composed of many crystals. Therefore, each option has its own recommendations for care.
Special cloth to remove dirt
You can use both folk and ready-made compositions, which are best applied with a fleece fabric, flannel, and a cotton rag. These materials are ideal for removing dirt from TV screens.
Using microfiber cloths
Microfiber cloth, designed to collect dust, remove grease stains and smudges from flat, sensitive surfaces (LCD screens of various equipment, camera lenses, glasses, CDs, etc.) without the use of additional chemicals. The napkin is washable.
- Use a dry cloth to remove dust.
- To remove stains and streaks, the napkin must be moistened with water or a special neutral solution
- Do not use chemicals with a microfiber cloth.
Screen cleaning process
- Turn off the device. On a dark screen, dirty or oily areas will be easier to see. Turning off the device prevents accidental button presses, which often happens when cleaning touchscreen devices such as smartphones or tablets
- To remove SIMple dust, gently wipe the screen of the device. To do this, use a dry, soft cloth. A microfiber cloth or other lint-free cloth is best. Wipe clean with circular or vertical and horizontal motions
- If it is not possible to completely remove dirt or greasy stains with a dry cloth, then you do not need to press harder. Excessive screen pressure can cause pixel burnout, especially on laptop screens, desktop monitors and LCD TVs.
Pressing hard on the screens of touch devices is less critical, but be careful nonetheless
- If you need to remove difficult dirt, you can moisten a cloth in distilled or boiled water. Many companies also sell small aerosol cans with special flat screen cleaner. Western sites have tips for using white vinegar to clean your displays. It is diluted in a 50 × 50 ratio with water, but I have not tried this method. I draw your attention that white vinegar and which we usually use are completely different in composition
- The plastic edge surrounding the screen can be cleaned with any multi-purpose cleaner, but avoid contact with the screen surface
- Do not turn on the device until the screen is completely dry.
Special dry wipes
Special dry, lint-free wipes are used in conjunction with special aerosols and gels.
To clean the screen, you need to take a cloth and apply the cleaning liquid evenly on it. The use of this method is undesirable, since gels and aerosols often leave streaks, which are quite difficult to get rid of (depending on the quality and composition of the agent used and the type of surface to be treated).
What to clean the screen of a TV, monitor, laptop or phone?
Last update. May 21, 2020 at 08:59 PM
Today I decided to wipe the screen of my monitor from dirt, dust and greasy spots and at the same time share with you how I do it. What means I use, the procedure and all that. In general, read ⇒
LCD TVs and monitors, as well as touchscreen devices of all kinds, require special care when cleaning their screens.
Older monitors and televisions with screens built on CRT tubes are glass and their cleaning methods are easier than for LCDs.
Flat (touch) displays of a laptop, tablet, smartphone or e-book reader are much more sensitive to physical influences and can be easily scratched or damaged during cleaning.
Follow the instructions below to clean your TV, monitor, laptop or other LCD device safely and efficiently in just a few minutes.
Cleaning wet wipes for all types of monitors
This is an ideal solution for caring for a laptop monitor, as well as for any LCD screens, plasma panels, scanners. They can be used to remove dirt and dust from a variety of glass surfaces.
Wet cleaning wipes provide effective care, eliminate static electricity and are free of abrasive substances that can damage your equipment.
To avoid streaks on the treated surface, wipe it twice. First with a damp cloth, and then with it, but after the cloth dries a little.
Special spray and microfiber cloth (in one set)
Cleans and protects all types of screens. Creates a protective film and reduces the likelihood of static electricity (spray contains an antistatic agent).
It removes dust well, does not contain alcohol, toxins and hypoallergens.
Probably the best choice for quick and high-quality care of any equipment with a display.
What can you wipe?
Ordinary dust, both from the LCD matrix and from the CRT screen, can be removed with a paper towel, a few pieces of cotton pads are also good for this.
If you only need to remove dust from the screen, then in no case use wet wipes, as after wiping them, streaks will remain and you will have to do wet cleaning. It takes much longer than just dusting off.
There are two ways to clean screens from dust, dirt and grease stains ⇒
- Use of special products for cleaning various surfaces of screens of electronic devices
- Cleaning screens with “folk” means.
Let’s analyze each of them in more detail ⇒
Now there are many companies that are engaged in the production of screen cleaning products.
Cactus, BURO, Defender and Durable are the most common.
Next, I will describe what these special tools are ⇒
How to clean a laptop monitor or TV screen at home
So, well, it seems that I described all the existing basic special means for cleaning the screen, now let’s move on to the so-called “folk” cleansers.
Special cleansers, when used correctly, do their job perfectly well, but they have a small drawback, this is the price.
All these wonderful napkins, spray cans, bottles cost some money, and many are not ready to pay for them, or there is no opportunity or desire to purchase them, or they SIMply do not know about the existence of special means for cleaning screens of electronic equipment.
For this category of people, I will tell you about the “folk” screen cleaners ⇒
- Use a microfiber cloth. These two wipes are ideal for cleaning monitors and televisions. We make one wet, and the second we wipe dry
- Use soap without any additives or dyes. Well suited for children or household. It is better to use a lint-free and soft material for applying soap and cleaning dry.
If there is no lint-free material, then cotton pads are quite suitable (their working sides have a denser base than the inside, and when rubbed, they practically do not leave hairs).
You can use flannel cloths.
I myself clean my LCD monitor with laundry soap and cotton pads.
My way of using this type of cleaning ⇒
To clean the monitor, I use two dry pads folded together and two to apply a soap solution to the surface of the LCD screen.
material can be used depending on the degree of soiling and your convenience.
Procedure for removing dirt ⇒
- We take a small container with warm water
- A piece of soap
- The required number of cotton pads
- Removing dry dust from the screen with dry pads
- Next, we wet cotton pads in water, squeeze them out (water should not flow from them) and lightly soap
- Wipe the screen with soapy water with straight vertical and horizontal movements.
After completing this operation, you should have a clean screen, but in soapy stains. To eliminate them, you need to take a clean set of pads, moisten them in water, wring out and start wiping the screen. Repeat these steps until you completely get rid of soap stains.
LCD matrices, if you wipe them with a well-wrung material, dry very quickly in air, and you will immediately see the result of work.
This cleaning method is cheap and practical. Removes all stains from the screen. Takes no more than 10 minutes of your precious time.
Ideal for cleaning cathode ray tube equipment.
The disadvantage of this method is the impossibility of providing antistatic protection.
Also, no one bothers you to combine all these means, but you only need to approach this with your head. What to use, choose yourself.
Combination of wet and dry wipes (included)
The combination of wet and dry wipes is optimal for two-stage cleaning of liquid crystal (LCD / TFT) screens of monitors, TVs, laptops, plasma panels, tablet computers.
The damp napkin is impregnated with a special composition. With it, you quickly and effectively clean the monitor screen, and immediately remove the remaining moisture and dirt from the surface dry.
This method will allow you to quickly and easily achieve a clean, streak-free screen. Anti-static wipes.