How to authenticate iPhone 11
Activate your device using iTunes
Traditionally, the Russian language is integrated automatically, and all that remains is to find and select it in the “Settings” section. However, when it comes to a jailbroken phone, its new owner faces countless troubles.
- If the device is out of order for any reason, warranty repair will not help you in any way. Today, in the territory of the Russian Federation, service and maintenance are provided only by two mobile operators: Beeline and MTS. Concurrently, they are suppliers of these devices to our state. This indicates that these companies have issued warranty cards with the participation of Apple. As a result, another warranty card is another evidence-based unlocked phone.
- You should not buy an iPhone through any advertisements, because there is a possibility that you will buy a stolen device. They are easily tracked by iTunes and blocked. Only the current iPhone owner will be able to unlock and use the device in the future.
How to check an iPhone for authenticity in a minute?
Greetings, dear readers. In this article, I will show you how to verify an iPhone for authenticity. Many people ask themselves the question: “How to check a purchased iPhone, whether it is real, and which device should be preferred. legally imported into the territory of the Russian Federation, or the so-called? “Unlocked” “.
In common people they are called “gray” mobile devices, they are not intended for sale in our state. This means that, of course, you can use them, but you cannot already take advantage of the various support options and enjoy all the possibilities and functions (for example, it is unlikely that you will be able to configure the Internet configuration on the iPhone at once).
Broken mobile devices are a lot of resulting problems, since all software is installed only with the help of another special software product. for example, Cydia; however, this cannot guarantee the quality of the application. As for the official, genuine iPhones, they all necessarily go through the certification stages, and also have a warranty card from a liaison operator.
Distinctive features of a genuine device from an unlocked one
First of all, you should notice the Russian-language interface (after turning on the mobile device), branded packaging, installed iTunes and synchronize the device with this program.
- Russian language interface.
- Warranty card from a liaison operator.
- Genuine packaging (without any defects).
- Installed programs iTunes, Apple Store.
- Set of documents.
- Data cable.
- Power device.
- Headphones with remote control and microphone.
How to check iPhone for authenticity?
To learn how to verify iPhone for authenticity in just a few steps, follow the steps below:
- Find its serial number, consisting of 11 or 12 digits, usually it is located on the body of the device and on the bottom of the package. The serial number can also be found in the menu (follow in “Settings”, “General”, “About device”). It is important that all three numbers correspond to each other, if not, the iPhone can be considered “gray”.
- Next, make sure there is only one SIM card slot. On the 1st generation iPhone it sits at the top of the case, and on the 4S it is on the side and only fits a micro-SIM (we know it is much smaller than a traditional SIM). If you need to open the back cover to remove the SIM card, you should know that the phone is unlocked.
- You can measure the overall dimensions of the display of the device and compare them with the dimensions of the display of a genuine iPhone (its size diagonally is 3.5 inches).
- In addition, you can check the authenticity of the device using the SNDeepinfo service. If he does not determine the serial number or establish a mismatch in the characteristics during the verification process, we can talk about a “gray” device.
It happens that the iPhone owner is offered to use the stylus. While Apple makes touchscreen devices, this means they can only be operated with your fingers.
How to know if iPhone is original or not
1 Check iPhone by Model
By the model number, you can find out from which country this iPhone was brought.
Letters after the numbers before the “/” sign indicate the region of sale and warranty service.
For example MC131 TA / A. iPhone 3G 16Gb Black phone purchased in Taiwan (Chunghwa Telecom).
Official Russian telephones (PCT) have the following numbers: MB489RS / A, MB496RS / A, MB500RS / A, MC131RS / A, MC132RS / A, MC133RS / A, MC134RS / A.
Check iPhone at iphonefrom.com.
Checking iPhone before buying from “gray dealers”
Take care of the SIM card to check the iPhone. If you do not have a micro SIM (for iPhone 4S) or nano SIM (for iPhone 5), then you will not be able to check your phone for the ability to make calls.
As a rule, the cheapest devices are phones from the showcase or replaced by previous customers. To find out if the iPhone has been replaced, you need to check the iPhone by IMEI (links at the end of the review). Examine the box carefully to ensure that the protective films are in place without air bubbles underneath.
Buying an iPhone from a “gray” supplier can save 5. 20 percent of the cost of the device at official points of sale. Usually “gray” smartphones enter the Russian market from Europe and Asia. However, there is some chance that the iPhone was already in use.
iPhone 11 Fake/Clone. [Purple]. Things Are Getting Serious!
The first sign that the device has already been used is that it does not need to be activated. At the same time, the activation request does not mean at all that the iPhone is new. The fact is that the activation procedure must be repeated every time after installing a new firmware. That is, this method is not 100% effective.
But you can still check the iPhone by serial number. For this you need:
- Go to Apple’s website under Check Service and Support Eligibility.
- Enter the serial number of the iPhone in the appropriate field (you can find it in the activation menu by pressing the “i” key on the right side of the window or in Settings. General. About this device)
- Press the Continue key.
If the smartphone is new or officially restored, a message like “You need to activate the iPhone” will be displayed in a new window.
If the device has been activated, then in the Right to Service and Support section, the warranty expiration date will be entered (356 days from the date of activation).
A one-year warranty is proof that your iPhone is new.
Before buying, you need to determine from which country the iPhone is, and whether it is locked to the operator.
Here’s what you need to know about your new phone:
- The country from which it was imported iPhone.
- Correspondence of what is in the number printed on the box with what is inside the box.
- Well, and an option when it is impossible to determine the detachment of the device from the operator by the model. Check iPhone by IMEI.
The basic data of the phone can be found without opening the package. On the back of the box there will be a sticker with barcodes with information about the iPhone.
The same information can be obtained by turning on the phone and launching the Settings application. In the menu “General” “About device”.
Check if the numbers shown on the box and in the phone settings match. If not, then it is likely that this device has been in a warranty workshop.
If the serial number starts with 5K, then it is a factory refurbished unit.
How to check iPhone for authenticity
Almost half of iPhone owners in our country bought their phones from “gray” dealers. That is, the devices were brought from the USA, Europe and Asia by private individuals. And while the trend continues. This article is for those who buy a phone from similar sellers and those who buy used smartphones from their hands. If you are not sure that you have an iPhone in front of you, then here is an article on how to distinguish a fake iPhone from an original Apple smartphone.
In some countries, iPhones are sold locked under a specific operator. This limits their use in other countries and requires unlock, which is not always possible. In addition, every time after a new firmware is released, you have to wait for the unlock release. There is an opportunity to use the services of unlocking phones (there should be an advertisement for intermediaries), but this is additional money. from 80 and above. And the result is not always guaranteed. Better and safer to check the iPhone for originality when buying.
Note to the hostess. Apple products are guaranteed worldwide. However, this does not apply to iPhones due to restrictions on the use of phones by various cellular operators.
Below is a list for self-checking
Green. good (unlocked).
Phones with indices TA (Taiwan), ZA (Singapore), ZP (Hong Kong) are guaranteed to work in our networks.
How to Check if iPhone is REAL!
Taking into account the lowest prices, most of the “gray” devices are imported from there.