How to capture a video from the phone screen
- First you need to select an area of the screen.
- In the “Sound” tab, select source if you want to shoot a video with sound.
- To start, click on “Start recording” or use the hotkey F11.
To stop, click “End recording” or use the hotkey F10.
Click on “Save to file” to save to your computer.
The Xbox app is already installed on Windows 10 Home and Pro editions. You can also install it yourself through the Microsoft Store or from the official website.
To use, you need an account at microsoft.com.
Go to the Recordings panel. It will show your game videos and screenshots.
Press the Windows key and G key.
The screen capture settings panel will open. Clicking on the “rec” icon will start recording video. You can activate the microphone by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Optimized for gaming.
- Capture the screen without losing quality.
One of the best free software for recording games and broadcasting streams online. On first launch, select “Optimize for Write Only”.
Next, you need to specify the screen resolution (it is determined automatically), the frame rate (for the best quality, select 60 FPS) and apply the settings.
In the program window, in the Sources panel, click on the
A window will open showing your screen and setting the cursor motion capture setting.
Click on “Start Recording” to start.
To end shooting, click on “Stop recording”.
- Capture video in high definition (no loss of quality).
- Optimization for passing games.
- Broadcast to YouTube, Twitch services.
- Lots of setup instructions.
- Russian interface.
How to record video from the screen
In this tutorial, I will show you how to record video from your computer screen and phone. The topic will be useful to everyone who plans to create training videos, shoot the passage of games, record their actions on PC and mobile.
In the main window of the program there are tips on how to start and stop shooting with hot keys.
You can also do this through the menu: Capture. Screen Recording.
The saved files will be available in the Documents folder. ShareX.
If the program does not write sound, go to “Task Settings”.
Select the “Screen Recording” section and open the “Screen Recording Settings”.
- Light weight of the program.
- Export to GIF format.
On the computer
If you want to remove the actions performed in the browser, you do not need to install additional software. You can download a free browser extension. I’ll show you two convenient plugins for Google Chrome.
After installation, you need to log in with your Google account or register for the service. In the next step, you will be prompted to allow access to the camera and drawing tools while shooting.
At the end, you will be asked to fill in information about yourself. can be skipped by clicking on “Other”.
Then restart your browser and click on the extension icon. Select one of the shooting modes and press “Record”.
Specify “Full Screen” and click “Share”.
A new tab will open in which you can trim, view and save the resulting video.
Comparison of applications
|SCR Screen Recorder||Screen Recorder||AZ Screen Recorder||Recordable||Screencast Video Recorder|
|Frame rate setting|
|Microphone recording function|
|Optimizing video length||–||–||–||–|
|Delay before recording starts|
|Desktop control buttons||–||–||–|
|The need for root rights||Requires Android versions up to 5.x|
How to Capture Video from Android Phone Screen
In addition to taking screenshots of your Android phone or tablet, this system also allows you to capture videos. Usually they record video from the smartphone screen for explanatory, training videos or for capturing moments from the game.
First of all, we will consider methods of recording video in the absence or presence of root rights.
You can record a video without root rights only if you have a computer at hand. For this method, you need to install an Android version of one of the applications on your phone: No Root Screen Recorder or Recordable. The computer requires the installation of a Windows version of one of the same applications, depending on your choice.
With root rights, the operation becomes much easier. For screen recording today, there are many applications such as: Screencast Video Recorder, SCR Screen Recorder, Shou, REC Screen Recorder or Screen Recorder.
Screencast Video Recorder
To date, unfortunately, this project is not being developed. It should also be said that the application is not supported on devices with NVIDIA Tegra 2/3 processors and Galaxy Nexus gadgets. The format of the footage is MP4. The main difference between Screencast Video Recorder: shooting a video with a frame rate of up to 40 per second.
- The recording will begin as soon as you press the “Start” button. In order to finish shooting, you need to press the back arrow, which is located at the bottom of the screen;
- Saved videos can be viewed by clicking on the icon representing a videotape, they can also be sent via Bluetooth, by mail or posted on social networks;
SCR Screen Recorder
This application has a couple of disadvantages:
- You can record up to three minutes in length;
- The video shows the logo of the developers.
To get rid of these restrictions, you need to purchase a paid version.
- The application interface consists of three buttons: record, settings and exit button. First of all, let’s figure out the settings, to do this, open the main menu;
- Looking through the menu, we see that the application has a wide grip of settings: resolutions, playback speed, types of processing, etc.
Thanks to such a variety of settings, you can easily adjust the video recording to the capabilities of your phone.
Like most similar applications, ScreenRecorder is not difficult to configure, however, full access to all its functions can be obtained only after purchasing the paid version.
After you have managed to install and launch the application, to start shooting, you just need to click on the Start button, after which you can minimize the application. Recording will start after 5 seconds.
This application is similar for both mobile phones and tablets. The first time you run ScreenRecorder, it will ask for root access. To approve the request, you will need to click “Submit” in the window that appears.
Confirm the app request for the app to work properly
After approving the request, you will have access to setting up and recording video.
In the application settings, you will see that ScreenRecorder allows you to configure video recording by a variety of parameters: from controlling the bitrate to imposing an inscription on the video, etc.
Movie recording can be started by pressing the red Record button. To view the footage, go to the tab with saved clips. Before you start watching, all that remains is to choose the most convenient player.
AZ Screen Recorder
It differs from other applications in the most popular among consumers due to its ease of use and high functionality. Its main advantage is that there is no need for root rights. Let’s consider the rest of the advantages of this application:
- There is no time limit;
- Recording takes place with sound from a microphone;
- It is possible to enable shooting not only of the phone screen, but also from the front camera, the footage from which will be displayed in a separate window;
- Display touch display function, this will allow you to create informative visual video instructions;
- A timer that allows you to set a countdown, after which the video will start recording;
- During recording, it is possible to take notes on the screen;
- The ability to cut out bad frames from the finished video.
AZ Screen Recorder, like similar applications, has easy controls. After launching the application, you will see a window with the familiar buttons for recording, settings and the folder where the captured videos are saved. In general, the control is intuitive and after a couple of minutes the consumer can easily operate the application and shoot a video.
AZ Screen Recorder interface is intuitive and easy to learn
When you start AZ Screen Recorder for the first time, we strongly recommend that you go to the settings section and set the settings you need for comfortable video recording.
In order to look at the videos already shot, you need to select the “Picture” button, where the entire list of videos will be displayed. You can also edit or delete files there.
Android Screen Recording: How to record your Android screen (2 Ways!)
Editing footage is one of the main advantages of the application
Alternative Title. Easy Screen Recorder No Root.
The main disadvantages of the application are:
- The free application allows you to record video at a frame rate of no more than 8 per second;
- Each entry will contain the developer’s logo;
- The correct orientation is missing. the captured video is flipped 90 degrees if the screen was rotated during recording.
In addition to the shortcomings, the application also has an advantage. the ability to send the filmed material via Skype.
In order to start recording, you need to collapse Recordable. To stop, you should go back to the application.
The application also allows you to share videos by uploading them to YouTube, social networks, upload to cloud storage, send by mail or via Skype.
Now it’s even easier to share your videos!