How to capture screen on Samsung A10
decide why you need a smartphone?
A list of the main functions of the phone is given below:
- working with the Internet: using e-mail, browsing sites, communicating on the network (quick communication programs, social networks);
- Voice connection;
- photo and video filming;
- viewing photos and films, listening to music;
- Reading books;
Some smartphones allow you to work with documents. This applies to models with large screens. But these features should be viewed as additional features. For such tasks, it is better to take a closer look at tablets or laptops-transformers.
First of all, answer yourself the question, what are you going to do with your smartphone more often. Smartphones can be conditionally divided into the following types:
- “Smartphone = phone”. if you need a replacement for a broken phone, it is better to choose an inexpensive smartphone. Screen up to 4.1 inches with a resolution of up to 800×480 and a TFT matrix, a 2-5MP camera, not a very powerful processor;
- “Multimedia platform”. Modern smartphones are equipped with powerful cameras with a resolution of 5 to 12MP, which work perfectly as cameras and camcorders. If you are going to often photograph and shoot videos, then this indicator is key. The cameras in these smartphones have autofocus, digital zoom, and other features that make life easier for photographers. Graphics processing requires serious computing resources. A powerful processor with four cores or more will come in handy. Videos and photos take up a lot of space. This is easier, since most models have slots for micro-SD memory cards. If you take such a device, then immediately buy a card for 16-32GB. A high quality screen matrix. IPS or AMOLED will not hurt;
- “Internet and everything, everything, everything.” Social networks. Instagram and other online services have become a part of everyday life. Smartphones allow you to stay online whenever and wherever there is coverage. If you are an active user of social networks, then it is better to choose a smartphone that has a Wi-Fi adapter and a 3G or 4G modem. It is important that the screen also matches. more than 5 inches. Best suited for such tasks are the so-called. phablets.
In 2016, mobile gadget sales totaled 3.916 billion units.
Windows Phone operating system
Windows Phone is an operating system developed by Microsoft specifically for mobile devices. It is the successor to Windows Mobile, although not compatible with it. Phones on Windows Phone are less common than on the same Android, but there are well-known companies among the manufacturers that produce such phones. For example Nokia.
- energy efficiency. devices on this OS last longer than on competing Android and iOS;
- high speed of work;
- simple and intuitive interface.
- a small number of applications compared to iOS and Android;
- works worse with multimedia than competitors.
IOS operating system
iPhone 6s 64GB Space Gray Original: Factory Refurbished
- a large number of applications. 2.2 million at the beginning of 2017. Many of them are free;
- high speed and stability of work;
- OS is optimized for working with multimedia;
- up to a dozen Apple devices are linked to one account. This is convenient for synchronizing data on them.
- iTunes is required to sync data with your computer. All programs can be downloaded only through it;
- you can jailbreak the phone by jailbreaking the device, but this is unsafe, there is a small chance that the device will stop working;
- no external ports;
- iPhone only has audio-out and power / sync cable jack;
- the internal memory of the iPhone cannot be expanded. there are no slots for expansion cards in the design.
The American company TalkTalk Mobile conducted a study to determine the psychological profile of smartphone owners. The research was carried out in the context of the main operating systems. iOS, Android and BlackBerry. The conclusions are as follows: owners of iPhones pay more attention to their image and spend a lot of money on it. They consider themselves more attractive than the owners of other smartphones, and also travel a lot and “hang out” on social networks.
How to choose a smartphone: 9 steps
Smartphones are mobile phones with a large screen and no keyboards. This difference is external. Gadgets differ from their older counterparts in a wider range of functions and management principles. In recent years, they are replacing “push-button” phones from everyday life and manufacturers are saturating the market with such devices.
How to understand this variety and choose a smartphone? Let’s figure it out step by step.
how to choose a smartphone operating system
In a smartphone, not only the filling is important. The functionality of the device depends on the programs that are on it, what they do and how often they are updated. The combination of these is also referred to as the “software ecosystem”. In turn, the ecosystem is determined by the operating system on which the programs run. The main operating systems are described below.
Android operating system
Another popular operating system that competes on an equal footing with iOS. Its development was started by Android Inc. After the acquisition of this company by Google, the latter continued to develop the system. Now the development of the system is under the auspices of the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), and applications are created by hundreds of independent companies. Android phones are made by many well-known manufacturers.
- the battery runs out quickly due to high energy consumption;
- due to frequent OS updates, some applications cannot be used as an incompatibility problem occurs.
choose a smartphone with a good screen
The smartphone screen is characterized by the following parameters:
- diagonal length;
- matrix type;
- screen resolution;
- touch screen type.
The main parameter in this list is the screen diagonal length. This parameter is most often given in inches (1 inch. 2.54 cm). In the period from 2007 to 2012, the average diagonal increased to 4 “, and in 2014 it has already exceeded 5”. There is a tendency for further growth. Previously, smartphones were divided into smartphones with a small diagonal (up to 4.99 inches) and phablets with a diagonal of 5 inches or more. Now this division is largely arbitrary. Different manufacturers position their devices differently.
The type of matrix determines the quality of the picture. There are the following options here:
- TN TFT. the cheapest and most common type of matrix for smartphones. The picture quality varies in a wide range from “very bad” to “quite good”. The color rendition is “lame”, the viewing angles are small. Such screens are used in budget models. If you are not picky about picture quality, then this screen will do.
- IPS. In these matrices, the disadvantages of TFT are eliminated. The picture quality is sharper, the color rendition is better, the picture is not distorted when viewed from an angle. IPS screens are used in top-end, flagship models, but they are also installed on entry-level models. In terms of price / quality ratio, this is the best option.
- AMOLED Is a relatively new technology that uses organic light-emitting diodes rather than liquid crystals. The matrices have high contrast, deep blacks and give a rich picture. Which is better than AMOLED or IPS, smartphone lovers are ready to argue to the point of hoarseness, but here we are talking more about personal preferences.
Thus, if you need to choose an inexpensive smartphone and you are not picky about image quality, TFT will do. If you plan to use the full potential of the gadget, then do not skimp on a good screen.
Scientists from Harvard Business School have found a relationship between our behavior and the size of a mobile device, a person’s posture and his behavior. Summarizing their findings, owners of large gadgets behave more confidently than owners of devices with small screens. The main reason is the pose. A small smartphone makes the body involuntarily hunch and contract. A gadget with a large display allows you to be in an open position, and this gives self-confidence.
The clarity of the picture depends not only on the type of matrix but also on the screen resolution. The most common are two options:
- 1280×800. the so-called HD, the best option in terms of price / quality;
- 1920×1080. Full HD for more demanding users.
If these numbers do not tell you much, then we note that screens with the same resolution are used on laptops and desktop PCs. That is, for smartphones this is more than enough.
Last but not least on the list is the touch screen type. The following types are distinguished:
- resistive screen. Resistive panels are among the simplest and cheapest devices of this type. The disadvantages include high sensitivity to mechanical damage. Now such screens are used less and less.
- capacitive screen. Capacitive screens are reliable and durable. They are able to withstand hundreds of millions of clicks and are excellent at resisting dirt (but only those that do not conduct electricity). They are more transparent than resistive. Disadvantages include the risk of damage to the electrically conductive coating, as well as insensitivity to touch with non-conductive objects. You won’t be able to use such a smartphone with gloves. These types of screens are used in most modern smartphones.
What to do if the restart button does not work after the update
Software developers are constantly making updates, which are subsequently installed on smartphones. Some users prefer not to do this, while others, as a rule, leave their devices overnight to install new software.
For example, the smartphone has installed an updated version of Android 10, after which the phone stops responding to pressing the power button in the correct way, does not restart and starts an unnecessary daily (typical for A51).
Naturally, the user wants to return everything as it was before. There are several ways to do this, even if the restart button does not work.
If the smartphone does not turn on
Sometimes a forced restart of the smartphone is required, which, being charged, still refuses to start. To restart and fix a software crash of the system, for example, Android 10, you need:
- hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time;
- keep the buttons pressed for 5-7 seconds.
The phone should respond to the emergency reboot command with the buttons and display the Samsung start-up screen.
If the described problem recurs periodically, it is recommended to perform a full reset of the device, even after the update. This will fix system problems.
The first way
You can force restart your phone without the side button. To do this, just hook your finger on the top of the screen and swipe down to open the built-in quick control panel for settings.
The traditional power icon will be displayed there, allowing you to do the planned manipulations.
If the device is frozen
Frequent installation of applications, surfing the Internet, saving photos, multimedia files and other information clog up the phone’s memory over time, the operating system starts to crash, up to a complete freeze. There is an old proven method for this case.
If the phone is frozen, then just open the back cover and remove the battery for a few seconds. Such a measure will not eliminate the cause of the failures, but will allow the device to resume operation, and will also provide an opportunity to clean up the system or perform other manipulations with the software.
If the freeze has become systematic, then you should establish the root cause of the problem. An effective measure is to remove questionable or unused programs and applications.
If you want to radically clean your phone, then you need to transfer all the saved information to the PC, and then reset the settings to the factory values.
How to restart Samsung a50 phone if it freezes after update
Restarting Samsung A50 is one of the measures to return the device to normal operation, especially when the device began to malfunction, freeze, or does not respond at all to touching the screen, as well as control buttons.
Samsung manufacturers have provided the ability to hard reset the phone using a combination of buttons if the sensor does not work.
You need to simultaneously hold down the power button and the “quieter” volume control. After that, the control parameters necessary for the user will appear.
Smartphone reboot methods
You can forcibly restart the phone if it freezes or the screen does not respond by performing several sequential actions:
- hold down 3 buttons simultaneously: power, volume down, screen activation;
- wait until the system offers the reboot function in the selection menu.
The screen will turn off, and after a short period of time, the screen saver will light up, followed by entering the operating mode.
Samsung Galaxy A50 is a budget model in the line of smartphones of the South Korean group of companies, but this did not prevent it from becoming in demand among users.
Technical characteristics that are not inferior in parameters to top-end models, including thanks to the function of detecting face contours and fingerprints, which prevent access to the device by unauthorized persons, this is why the model was liked by the consumers of the company’s product.
In addition, the Galaxy A50 is equipped with 2 microphones and noise canceling system. Economical battery consumption, as well as fast charging with an original charger, were appreciated by the owners of this gadget.
The functions of custom settings can hardly surprise modern smartphone owners, but the presence of a balanced night shooting mode allows you to take excellent photos, shoot tolerable video even in complete darkness.
Regardless of the model, manufacturer and cost of the device, each device can start to fail over time, and it is better to know how to restart Samsung A50 if this particular phone is in use.
Convenient free application that allows you to set a password for the application in Samsung. Algorithm:
- after the first launch, the user must be given permission to access the Vault data. Here you need to come up with and specify a password that will enable access to the application itself. After entering it, Vault will offer to purchase a paid version that has advanced functionality. She will list all the features, benefits. For high-quality protection, a free option will be enough;
- on the main screen, tap on the “Lock” icon;
- the program will display a list of installed utilities, which are either by default or downloaded by the owner himself. Above, the products for which Vault recommends privacy are listed separately. Check the boxes to set the access code;
- select a privacy mode: basic or hidden. If you select the hidden mode, when you try to open the program will fake a failure. To be able to enter a password, you will need to press and hold “OK”;
- set a secret code on the opened keyboard;
- give Vault all permissions to work correctly.
The standard way to set a password on an Android app
Most smartphone manufacturers have provided their users with the ability to block certain utilities and protect them from unauthorized launch. Note that you can block not only individual utilities, but the entire system. There are many different options for this: pin code, pattern keys, fingerprint scanner and others. It is recommended to use two-layer protection.
On Samsung smartphones, the “Safe Folder” option is responsible for setting the password. All those applications and data that need separate protection are moved to it. Algorithm:
- sequentially go to “Settings”. “Lock and Security Screen”. “Security Folder”;
- sign in to your current Samsung account. If not, you need to create;
- a password is assigned for the secret folder, protection is selected. After it is password-protected, utilities are moved to it, which they want to hide from strangers.
The functionality of the software differs little from the above-described product. It has a number of features: Russian interface, light weight, the ability to lock the screen, sending photos to the user’s e-mail address in the event that he has forgotten the data to unlock. Instructions:
- launch CM Locker, activate the requested additional permission;
- the main screen with a set of functions will open. Select “Screen lock”;
- go to the “Set password” section. A list of utilities that are installed on a specific smartphone or tablet will automatically open. You will need to select the one you want or activate the trigger opposite the entire list;
- create a key or enter an unlock code.
How to put a password on an app in Samsung
Modern smartphones have a large amount of memory and store a lot of the owner’s personal information. This is not just about photos or videos, but also the data stored by applications that allow you to work with finances. Theft of such information is fraught with large financial losses. Let’s figure out how to put a password for an application in Samsung using system capabilities, what third-party utilities are, consider the most popular and reliable.
Password setting apps
AppLock, which has rich functionality, will help you set a password for an application in Samsung A50. Work algorithm:
- After the first launch, the program will offer to make a choice of those utilities that will need to be blocked for third-party access. It will be enough to set at least one choice, the rest can be made later. When you run it again, the utility will display a list of recommended programs that need to be blocked.
- Set pin-code or pattern. You will need to enter twice for the program to remember the data.
- AppLock will ask for permission to collect information about the device and how it can be used. After consent, you will need to confirm the changes.
Note that you can install a secret code on all applications that are on the device at once. For this, a trigger is provided in the top line. The data list is available in the “Locked” menu.
It is a quality utility, although it is not available for free distribution. Tasker not only protects data, but also optimizes device performance.
- install the application, go through the registration process in it;
- after creating a personal profile, go to the menu and select a task. A list of those installed on the smartphone will be offered, you must select those applications that you want to protect;
- By tapping on the desired icon, the user will see a window in which he will need to activate the slider and set the “Block” command in front of the name;
- go to the main screen, select the “Screen” icon, then go to “Lock”. Set the secret access code here.
How to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A10. Two ways to take screenshot
You can protect information on your Samsung smartphone both with built-in tools and third-party applications. They can be distributed on a reimbursable and free basis. Basic functionality will suffice for simple protection. Paid utilities offer advanced features. For example, optimizing and improving device performance. But they are more suitable for advanced users.
How to test the camera on a laptop: 3 ways to enable and check
The vast majority of modern laptop models are equipped with a built-in camera. It is located at the top of the screen. The presence of a built-in webcam facilitates video conferencing, communication on Skype, and other messengers. This is convenient if you know how to turn on and check the camera on a laptop.
No special skills and abilities are required here. It is enough to perform just a couple of steps. It is about them that will be discussed further.
The easiest way is online
The Internet is replete with all kinds of services for checking the performance of a webcam. They inspect not only the image, but also the microphone. That is, the analysis will be complete: picture-sound.
In the list of the most popular online software:
The principle of their operation is almost the same: first you need to go into the program, then allow the flash player to access the webcam, and immediately get the result. If the camera is working, a live image of the user will appear on the screen.
For those who do not trust third-party resources and are afraid to open access to their laptop, there is an easier way to check the webcam online. We are talking about Skype. This messenger is very popular and is available on almost all laptops.
Important: Skype may not be installed on new laptops. In this case, you need to download the program from the official resource and create an account in it.
- Launch Skype.
- Go to settings.
- Select the “Camera and Sound” tab.
The webcam is immediately activated. You can visually see how the camera transmits color, details, how much it captures in its lens. This is how the picture will be visible to other users if you communicate via video communication.
Through the “Device Manager”
This method takes more time and will only show if the camera is on. The image quality itself cannot be seen in this way. Who is interested in how to check the camera on a laptop (for example, on Dell equipment) through the dispatcher, read on.
To diagnose the performance of the webcam, you must:
- open “Start”. “Control Panel”;
- rearrange filters to “Categories”;
- find “Hardware and Sound”;
- in the “Devices and Printers” section, click on “Device Manager”.
This will open a long list of all the hardware available built into or connected to the laptop. In this klondike you need to find and click on the inscription “Image processing devices”. If suddenly the webcam is turned off, the icon will have a red cross or a down arrow. This means that you need to press RMB and select the item “Engage”. In the situation shown in the picture below, everything is fine. the camera is on and ready to use.
How to turn on the WEB-camera on a laptop using standard means?
An important stage has been left behind and there is 100% confidence that the camera is in working order. It remains to learn how to enable and configure it.
Checking a WEB-camera: 2 tips for a piggy bank
Before using the WEB-camera for your own purposes, you should conduct a test drive: check if it works at all. There are two ways to do this.
Standard tools to help
Often, the camera is automatically activated when you turn on an application that requires you to use it. But what to do if the webcam was needed not for video calls?
For some laptop models, the camera is turned on in 2 counts by a key combination. Possible combinations: Fn V, Fn Esc, Fn any key on which a blue camera icon is drawn. This can be found on Asus, Acer, Lenovo models. If the reader is not among the happy owners of such a laptop, you will have to look for another method.
“Device Manager”. option No. 2. How to check and activate the WEB-camera in the manager has already been written in the previous section. The only thing: if there is an exclamation mark next to the camera name or it is not at all in the dispatcher, it means that there is no driver in the laptop system that is responsible for its operation. You can download and install the necessary drivers from the Internet by going to the official website of the laptop manufacturer.
And this information will be useful for owners of laptops with Windows 10 or Windows 7. The procedures here are slightly different, so it’s worth dwelling on them in more detail.
Life hack for Windows 10 (who suddenly didn’t know): click Start, find “Camera” in the list of all programs. So it is convenient to turn on the WEB-camera for photo or video filming. It is even easier: press Windows Q, enter “Camera” in the search bar.
These simple tips on how to turn on and configure the webcam on your laptop will allow you to take emergency pictures or instantly connect to a webinar. And no matter which laptop is on the table. HP or ASUS, the instructions are almost identical. The main thing is to understand the basics, and then everything will go like clockwork.
AZ Screen Recorder
Since Android 5.0, the application does not require Root rights.
- After installing AZ Screen Recorder app, a small horizontal toolbar appears on your Android desktop, making it much easier to record videos. It is noteworthy that the image of this panel may not be included in the video recording and may not be displayed in it when viewing the recorded recording. The panel has 4 buttons: recording, program settings, viewing saved videos and closing the application.
First, go to the settings by clicking on the wheel
They allow you to customize the program for your device.
Adjust bitrate, video orientation, and more
Open this tab to view your videos
Set the delay before shooting, screen tapping, etc.
The Stop Options submenu gives the following. When shooting, it is convenient to have the recording start / stop button at hand. It can be useful to stop recording when the screen turns off, the maximum length of one movie. Use all these tools for easy shooting.
You can process video (cut out bad moments) without a PC and special video editing programs. video cropping is available in the AZ Screen Recorder application directly on your gadget.
Process videos right on your gadget
Screen Recorder is easy to set up. nothing more. But the full functionality is available only after purchasing the paid version.
Press the Start button to start shooting. Minimize the application. After 5 seconds, the recording of all your actions from the device screen will begin.
Screen Recorder functionality is the same for smartphones and tablets. At the first start, the program will ask for Root access.
By clicking on “Submit”, you will have access to the application settings and video recording.
Screen Recorder controls the bitrate, allows you to record sound, overlay an inscription on the video, minimizes without stopping recording, stops recording when the screen turns off, selects the codec (by default. AVI) and performs other equally important functions.
Recording is started by pressing the record key. You can view the recorded video by going to the saved videos tab.
Before viewing, you are prompted to select a player from the list of installed ones that support this video format.
How to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A10
Select any of the installed apps to view recordings
Using root access
But for “rooted” smartphones and tablets, there are a bunch of special Android applications for capturing video from the screen, making it possible to do without a PC. Among them. Screencast Video Recorder, SCR Screen Recorder, Shou, REC Screen Recorder and just Screen Recorder.
How to take video from your phone or tablet screen: useful apps
In addition to creating training videos, using such applications, you can record video chats and video calls from Skype, Agent and other “dialers”.
Recordable has another name. Easy Screen Recorder No Root. In the case of use without a PC, it requires the Superuser rights. There is a paid version with advanced functionality.
Disadvantages that prevent the full use of the application:
- The free version of Recordable does not allow you to record video with a frame rate of more than 8 frames per second.
- The program inserts its logo into every post made by the user.
- Incorrect orientation when recording video. the captured video, when the screen is rotated during recording, “falls on its side” by 90 degrees.
- Send Videos Directly to Skype. Selecting this Send menu item will launch the Skype app.
To start recording, switch to any other application by minimizing Recordable. To stop recording, go back to the Recordable app.
You can view the footage by opening the tab with saved recordings.
You can transfer any of the videos to another smartphone or tablet with Android, upload to YouTube, social networks, save in the cloud service or send by mail and Skype, add to notes.
How to take video from the screen of an Android phone, smartphone or tablet
From the screen of an Android phone or tablet, you can take not only screenshots, but also shoot videos. This is used to create training videos for users of all kinds of applications on a modern gadget. Writing and editing them is easy.
How to get root access
Since most applications for recording video from the screen still require access to Root, you can use more than 20 “routers” applications available in the Play Market: Framaroot, Universal Androot, Visionary, GingerBreak, z4root, Baidu Root, ROMaster SU, TowelRoot, RootDashi, 360 Root, iRoot, RootTool, Stump Root, DingDongRoot, Poot, etc.
Everything is done simply. As an example, Universal Androot is taken on a budget smartphone with a small screen and not the latest version of Android. so that the owner has a complete understanding of the nuances of “rutting”.
- Download and install the application. When launched, it will “ask” what version of Android you have on your gadget.
Root access obtained. you can install third-party Android software
These applications are made as easy to use as possible. The ideal of rooting an Android smartphone or tablet is to get Root rights in one or two clicks. It often happens that one of the applications did not fit (“sharpening” for a narrow line of models of gadgets of certain brands). Try all the “rutilka” until any of them works.
In the case of obtaining Root using a PC, the sequence of actions may be similar. The Kingo Android Root program is taken as an example.
- Download, install and run the program.
Allow installation of unsigned apps
Other applications for getting Root from a computer are RootkitZ, Root Wizard, Unlock Root Pro, etc.
Take photos and videos to SD card
The first step (optional if you do not need it) is to configure the camera so that photos and videos are captured on a MicroSD memory card, this is very easy to do:
- Open the Camera app.
- Open the camera settings (gear icon).
- In the camera settings, find the item “Storage location” and instead of “Device storage” select “SD card”.
After these steps, all (almost) new photos and videos will be saved to the DCIM folder on the memory card, the folder will be created the moment you take the first picture. Why “almost”: some videos and photos that require high recording speed (continuous shooting photos and 4k 60fps videos) will continue to be saved to the internal memory of the smartphone, but they can always be transferred to the SD card after shooting.
Note: when you first start the camera after connecting a memory card, you will automatically be prompted to save photos and videos to it.
How to take and transfer photos to a memory card on Android
By default, photos and videos on Android are captured and stored in the internal memory, which, if you have a Micro SD memory card, is not always rational, since the internal memory is almost always not enough. If necessary, you can make sure that the photos are taken directly to the memory card and transfer the existing files to it.
In this manual, in detail about setting up shooting to an SD card and transferring photos / videos to a memory card on Android phones. The first part of the guide is about how to do this on Samsung Galaxy smartphones, the second is common for any Android device. Note: If you are a “very beginner” Android user, I highly recommend saving your photos and videos to the cloud or on your computer before you start.
How to Transfer Photos and Videos to MicroSD Card on Samsung Galaxy
At its core, the methods of transferring photos for Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices do not differ, but I decided to describe this method separately using only those tools that are already preinstalled on devices of this, one of the most common brands.
Transferring captured photos and videos to a memory card
To transfer existing photos and videos to a memory card, you can use the built-in My Files application available on your Samsung or any other file manager. Let me show you a method for a built-in standard application:
- Open the application “My files”, in it open “Device storage”.
- Press and hold your finger on the DCIM folder until the folder is marked.
- Click on the three points in the upper right and select “Move”.
- Select “Memory Card”.
The folder will be moved and the data will be merged with the existing photos on the memory card (nothing will be erased, do not worry).
Taking and transferring photos / videos on other Android phones
Setting up shooting on a memory card on almost all Android phones and tablets is implemented in the same way, but at the same time, depending on the camera interface (and manufacturers, even on “pure” Android, usually put their “Camera” application) is slightly different.
The general point is to find a way to open the camera settings (menu, gear icon, swipe from one of the edges), and already there is an item for the parameters of the location for saving photos and videos. The screenshot for Samsung was presented above, and, for example, on the Moto X Play it looks like the screenshot below. Usually nothing complicated.
After setup, photos and videos start to be saved to the SD card in the same DCIM folder that was previously used in the internal memory.
To transfer existing materials to a memory card, you can use any file manager (see Best file managers for Android). For example, in free and X-Plore it will look like this:
- In one of the panels we open the internal memory, in the other. the root of the SD card.
- In the internal memory, press and hold the DCIM folder until the menu appears.
- Select the menu item “Move”.
- Move (by default it will move to the root of the memory card, which is what we need).
Perhaps, in some other file managers, the process of moving will be more understandable for novice users, but, in any case, everywhere it is a relatively simple procedure.
That’s all, if you still have questions or something doesn‘t work out, ask in the comments, I’ll try to help.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Thank you very much for your work. Helps a lot.
I am glad that I found your information. I think it will help you to be less dependent on cunning remnants who fix one and turn off the other in order to return to it. Thank you for the competent advice. health to you.
And I thank you. Sometimes, with the number of possible options, it is almost impossible to understand anything. And you help to save time! Thank you!
Hello! There was a problem when transferring photos from phone to memory card. The problem with point 3, I do not have a “move” section, much less a “memory card” What to do and what is the problem ?
Perhaps the item is called in some other way by your phone manufacturer. Carefully review the various camera settings, there is almost always something like this.