How to Capture Screen on Samsung
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- The user launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to make screenshots. quickly and easily.
Important: the pictures taken in this way are saved in the Screenshots subdirectory of the Pictures directory in the internal memory.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record video from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- And to turn it on again. by a half-hidden “video camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to “Settings” again and finding the “Exit” item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
It is possible to make a screen on Samsung using the standard capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; this option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To set up making screenshots by moving your palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the “Additional functions” or “Additional features” section and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
Important: in this case, the screenshot is saved in another system directory: in the Screenshots subfolder of the Pictures folder.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on the iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. below we will talk about the three best programs.
As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Volume down” and “Screen On / Off” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. this key and “Screen On / Off”;
- on some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo has been successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in a subfolder with the corresponding name.
Important: although phones running Android do not have a separate Printscreen key, you can take a picture of your device’s screen with one action, without holding several buttons at the same time. Below we will talk about alternative ways of taking screenshots.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung: by pressing a button in the notification bar (default), on a widget, or shaking the device (doesn’t work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
Tip: to close the application, just tap on the oblique cross located in the same place.
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones. Standard options are the use of function keys or the “Palm shot” option. The owner of the device will make life easier for himself by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to his needs.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung. How to take screenshot of Samsung Galaxy and on other Samsung androids. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save as a picture everything that is displayed on the screen of your phone, smartphone, android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Of course, we do not use a camera for this, this function is provided on most devices, and in some devices, additional applications and programs can be installed to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press a couple of buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain keys on the keyboard. I hope you learned at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung smartphones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can see all three ways and try which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. a big request that you write down in the comments which of the three options came to your device, please indicate the model of your android Samsung so that other users will have useful information from you on the site.
The first way to take a screenshot on Samsung is to press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” (lock) button simultaneously for a couple of seconds. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the screen that the screenshot has been saved. Screenshots made by Samsung can be viewed in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in it.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of the Samsung screen, for this you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully take a photo from the Samsung screen, you will see a notification that the screenshot has been saved. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on Samsung Galaxy can be seen in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If none of the above methods helped you, then try the third option. To make a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, basically this method of taking a screenshot of Samsung is used on Android 2.3 version. You probably already know where the screenshot is saved on Samsung, the screenshot is located in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, you can also watch the screen in the gallery.
We are talking about a proprietary interface, where you can fix the most important functions for yourself, so that you can quickly access them later. Edge supports up to ten panels, including one that can freeze screen content.
- If the interface is activated, then you will see its marker on the side. Pull it towards the center of the display.
To enable Edge if there is no marker, in display settings open curved screen options
Scroll down the panels to Select and Save.
If not, open the Edge settings, find it among the available ones and add.
Now select one of the shapes, select the desired area with a frame and tap “Finish”.
You can process, distribute or save the resulting image.
Samsung Galaxy A71 users have several options to take a screenshot without the need for additional software.
If the information you want to save does not fit on one screen, take a long screenshot. This option appears automatically in the control panel for snapshots, but only works for scrolling down screens.
- Take a screenshot using one of the methods described above, then press the down arrow button when the control bar is displayed, and when the screen scrolls, press it again. By repeating this action, you will be able to capture the required number of screens.
This will result in a long screenshot.
Combination of physical buttons
Using the control panel, call the editor and process the image
If the panel does not appear, open the section containing additional functions in the system settings,
then “Screenshot options”, and enable the option.
The created screenshot will hang in the notification area. Pull down the status bar and click on it to open.
Or swipe down from top to bottom to use other options.
Where to look for pictures
You can find all the screenshots you have taken in the Gallery application.
or in the device memory using any file manager.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A71 smartphone
The Galaxy A71 smartphone is one of those Samsung devices where you can take a screenshot with the palm of your hand. This feature is usually enabled by default, but if you are unable to use it, you may have to do it manually.
- Open “Settings” and go to the section with “Additional functions”,
Find the option in the “Motions and gestures” block and turn it on.
To make a screen, slide the edge of your palm from right to left or vice versa.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 has a category of special purpose features designed for users who, due to some physical disability, may not be able to use some of the features of the device. For example, people with impaired motor skills may find the first two options difficult. The “Secondary Menu” option will greatly simplify the creation of a screenshot, but first you have to enable it.
In the settings go to the block with “Accessibility”,
Now open the screen you want to capture, press the floating button and tap “Screenshot”.
5 best ways to take a screenshot on any Android phone
We’ll show you how to take a screenshot on Android. Choose between default shortcuts and apps to capture your Android phone.
You have many different ways to take screenshots on your Android device. Some of them depend on the manufacturer, some are. for the entire operating system, and some rely on dedicated apps from the Google Play Store.
It can be difficult to sort through the options and determine which one is best for your specific device. Let’s take a look at the most common Android screen capture techniques and introduce you to two of the best third-party apps.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy
The first application for taking screenshots. Screenshot Easy This app has great features for ease of use. For example, it allows you to take pictures using the screen overlay button, the button on the notification bar, shaking the device, or using a widget.
There are also some great post-capture options, you can crop screenshots, convert them to a ZIP file, edit colors, and add time and date stamps. You can save images in PNG or JPG format.
Finally, Screenshot Easy has screen recording capabilities including support for scrolling through screenshots.
Where to find your screenshots
By default, all screenshots are saved in the DCIM Screenshots folder, but there are several additional ways to access your screenshot.
If you just took a screenshot, swipe down on the navigation bar and you will see a screenshot notification. Click on it for quick access to the image. You can also share, edit or delete your screenshot directly from this notification.
If you have multiple apps installed that can open images, the app selector will appear when you tap on the screenshot notification.
Otherwise, you can open the Gallery or Photos apps to see all of your screenshots. they will be there, front and center on the main page of the app.
How to take screenshots on Galaxy S8 and S9
There are several different ways to take screenshots on the S8 and S9, and several options are described in the methods below. This may sound a little overwhelming to you, but it’s very simple.
How to take screenshots on Samsung with the palm of your hand
But there is also a second option: just swipe your hand over the display. Seriously. give it a shot. It works on any screen except when the onscreen keyboard is displayed. This is called “finger-to-grip” and is unique to modern Samsung phones.
You can enable or disable this feature in the Settings menu Additional features Swipe the screen.
Use third party apps
Let’s take a look at a couple of the best third-party screenshot apps. Their basic functionality is the same as the standard method, but they offer some interesting additional features that are not available out of the box.