How To Change The Screen On The Phone
How to Change Lock Screen Pattern on Samsung
You can only change the lock screen pattern on your Samsung phone through settings. You can get there in different ways.
The easiest way is to click on the blue “gear” icon and immediately go to “Settings”. The next step is the section. “Lock screen and for.”.
Now open the first tab. “Screen lock type” and draw your picture. Next, select the tab again. “Picture”, draw a new one and repeat it.
It’s all. Now you have changed the drawing. For clarity, see the picture above. There are difficulties, depending on the device, your options may NOT completely coincide with those provided by me.
How to Change Screen Lock Password on Samsung
You can change the password on Samsung at any time. Below I will explain how to do it.
Open “Settings”. Go to My Device, then find the Lock screen section.
At the very top of the screen there is a tab, by clicking on which you will need to enter your existing password.
Then select the Password tab and enter a new one twice. I won’t even show pictures, because everything is the same with the first section, just remember (write down) the new one.
3 proven ways to change screen lock on samsung phone
Screen lock protects your phone’s contents and prevents SMS, photos and apps from falling into the wrong hands.
Samsung phones offer several lock options, which are most commonly used with PIN, pattern or password.
If you are already bored with the existing one, you can easily and quickly change it. change the type or simply change, for example, a picture or a password.
Just do not forget to remember it, otherwise you will most likely have to part with your data, if synchronization will not be activated.
How to change screen lock type on samsung
Why use a screen lock? First of all for security reasons. If you lose your phone or get stolen, your data will be difficult to access due to the screen lock.
Not so long ago, the choice of locks was limited to a PIN, pattern and password. Nowadays, in more and more samsung phones, we can additionally use the face function and the fingerprint scanner.
While basic options require you to remember, new ones work faster, more efficiently and you don’t need to remember anything.
Drawing is a simple system based on drawing a picture on the screen. Its biggest flaw is predictability and timing.
The PIN code must contain at least four digits (they can be repeated). Of course, longer is safer.
Unfortunately, many users use dates of birth, which increases the likelihood of unlocking your smartphone by third parties.
As far as the password is concerned, this method is very similar to a PIN. In fact, the difference is that letters can be added to numbers.
Unfortunately, as you probably guessed, in this case, users create simple passwords, for example, consisting of the names of their loved ones.
If you choose to use this security form, be sure to create a password that does not contain the names of your family, animals or car model.
To change the lock type, go to Settings Security Screen lock (the security section may not be available).
For security reasons, it is usually necessary to enter the current code, password or pattern to unlock the phone. if, of course, they are already installed.
Next, you just need to select the type of interest and lead it twice. That’s all. I wish you reliable protection. success.
If the disappearance of the icon caused a system failure, then in most cases the problem is solved after restarting the device. Hold down the power button, and then select “Restart” from the options offered.
Wait for the smartphone to turn on and make sure the icon appears.
transfer of application to internal memory
Before proceeding to the instructions, we note that this method is not suitable for all phones. Therefore, if your device does not support transferring programs to an SD card, go to the next method. And for everyone else, a detailed guide was compiled:
- Go to settings.
- Go to the “Applications” tab.
- Open the page with the program, the icon of which has been lost.
- Click on the item “Storage”, and then select “Change“.
Click on the item “Storage”
- In the window that opens, Install the “Memory card” option.
Choose the option “Memory card”
At the end, we return to the desktop and check for the presence of the program icon.
How to get icons back on Android phone
In the modern user, there are many application icons on the smartphone desktop. These are social networks, instant messengers, tools and system software. There are often situations when, for some unknown reason, one or more icons disappear. Getting them back on their own is sometimes problematic, so people turn to the Internet for help. Let’s see how to return the disappeared icons to the main screen of the phone, and also consider why they can disappear.
search for an icon in the general menu
Some phones have a common menu with all installed applications. To go to it, you usually use a button in the form of a circle with eight dots. Note that there is a similar section on Xiaomi smartphones and many other devices, so it doesn’t waste time and go to the next method. As usual, you can read the instructions below:
- Open the menu with all the programs.
Open the menu with all the programs
- Carefully Analyzing each of the pages for the missing icon. For convenience, you can use the search bar, if available.
- After finding the icon, hold it down and move it to the main screen.
Don’t forget to make sure the icon is fixed to the desktop.
search for an icon in folders
Some users create thematic folders on the main screen of the phone, in which they place applications according to certain criteria. It is possible that the Missing Icon accidentally got there. This instruction will help to check it:
- Open the folder by clicking on it.
- Looking through the icons placed in it.
- When you find the lost icon, hold it and move it to the main screen.
Looking for an icon in folders
That’s it, this is where the instruction ends.
How to return icons to the home screen of your phone
All methods to return missing icons will be simple for anyone, even the most inexperienced smartphone user. Carefully read the information for each of the methods so as not to miss something important.
Reasons for disappearing icons
It is rather difficult to establish why the icon of this or that application has disappeared. It all depends on a number of antecedent factors, the most popular of which are these:
- transfer of the program to the memory card;
- accidental application deletion;
- moving the utility icon to a different place on the screen, or adding it to a thematic folder;
- system failure;
It is almost impossible to independently establish the reason for the disappearance of the application icon, so we will NOT Madley and move on to solving the problem.
We have considered all the most common ways to return an icon to the phone screen. If you know other methods, be sure to share them in the comments with other users.
Changing the font on Android. what is it for
Mobile devices are generally source of increased risk to human eye health. A font that is uncomfortable for your eyes makes it difficult to work with the device and makes your eyes tired. Someone simply does not like the standard type of text; they want to replace it solely for aesthetic pleasure. Let’s look at instructions for changing the display of text on Android devices.
How to change the font on your phone. step by step
How to change the font on the phone using settings:
- Go to screen settings, select the “Fonts” menu and enable the one you like.
- On phones of some manufacturers in the font settings you may need to pay for the option you like.
If the device does NOT imply the ability to change the font through the settings, you can download one of the many applications of the HiFont type. Most often, such programs already contain large sets of fonts, and also allow you to find on the network and download new ones. After installing the desired font, the program can be “demolished”, the new type of text will remain. If you need to replace it, download HiFont or its equivalent again.
How to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi has an application “Themes”, enter it and type in the search “moby “. We are interested in the first search result. Next, click on the “view all” button and select and download a new font for your phone. After restarting your device, you will see the updated text display.
How to change font on Android phone
How do I change the font on Android and why should I change it? Android devices give users the ability to change the look of the screen for long-term comfort. Let’s look at ways to change the style and size of text on Android phones.
How to change font color on Android desktop
The above mobile application HiFont has color sorting of fonts, however, installing the theme will change the color of any text on your phone.
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
But the well-known program Beautiful Icon Styler does NOT know how to change the font on an Android phone, but it can help transform the desktop icons. The application contains a catalog of paid and free icon sets, with multi-colored inscriptions, different icon designs. Please note that the application will allow you to change the desktop design for free 3 times, then you will have to pay for using the program.
Changing the font on your Huawei phone
The design of the text on Huawei is changed in the settings. The result is a phone with large print, standard or smaller. If you want to change not only the size of the letters, you will need to install an application to replace the font. Phones from the manufacturer Huawei support the FontFix program if the gadget has an Android version not older than 4.1. FontFix contains a menu of 4 thousand fonts, which, unfortunately, are NOT sorted by input language. You will have to work hard to find a convenient Cyrillic font.
How to change the font style
Many Android phone models from Samsung and LG have a font style change function. To modify the text on the phone, special applications are required. open the menu in the following order:
- font style
Some of the fonts will already be saved in the memory of your phone, and additional ones can be downloaded for free.
How to Change Date and Time on Honor or Huawei Smartphones. Auto Adjust
The easiest way to constantly see the correct time and date is to turn on auto-tuning. Huawei phones allow you to do this with a minimum of effort.
- Open “Settings”.
- Find the “System” section.
- Open the item “Date and Time”.
- Next, you should put in the active mode “auto-tuning”.
When these actions are completed, the phone will begin to independently determine the time zone, change the date and time. This also applies to the transition to summer / winter time in some countries where this issue is relevant.
An application called ClockSync is popular among Google Play Market users. And all thanks to the wide functionality, which allows you to synchronize and adjust the time of the Honor smartphone via the Internet with trusted servers. The program will be useful for those whose operator does not support NITZ (Auto Time Synchronization), the information is transmitted incorrectly or the clock is lost even despite the auto mode.
ClockSync has two operating modes:
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- Auto. This mode requires rooting the smartphone. The data is automatically adjusted with an accuracy of 1-20 milliseconds. It is also additionally possible to maintain and view statistics.
- Manual. Root rights are not required for this mode. The mode makes it possible to manually set the date and clock. A special assistant is offered to adjust the clock. There is also an additional function. the smartphone will emit a sound signal when the difference between the actual and the set time reaches a certain value.
The add-on also includes the ability to see when the last sync was made, Server details and much more.
Date And Time Settings Shortcut
The second application that allows us to configure the data we need on the device, and which we will consider, will be the Date And Time Settings Shortcut. The application allows you to quickly go to the settings menu of the data we are considering with their further editing, the process of which we described above in the text of the article. Using the program is extremely simple:
- Open the program.
- Press the central large button labeled OPEN.
- The section for editing data on your smartphone will open before you.
How to set the time on the home screen on Honor and Huawei?
Now we will analyze step by step the process of installing and editing information on the Android home screen.
Setting up the clock using a widget
Right on the home screen, using the widget functions, you can set the time on your Huawei and Honor phones.
- Tap screen time once. The screen will display the alarms that you previously set.
- Below you will see the inscription “Settings”. Tap on her.
- Select “Date and Time”.
- Perform manual adjustment of the clock and date according to the aLGorithm, described above in the article.
Why does the time get lost on Honor and Huawei phones
Initially, data on mobile phones was synchronized with data from cellular operators from mobile towers. However, the information obtained through the NTP network protocol is more accurate. But this is NOT supported by all Huawei smartphones, since root rights are required to use it.
Thus, due to certain errors on the part of the mobile operator, the information on the phone gets lost. And via the Internet, time also cannot be synchronized due to the lack of root rights. Therefore, the most effective way of setting is manual.
third party application
You can also install and configure the required information using third-party applications.
change of location
Users can change the size of the clock. For this:
- Hold the widget on the home screen for a few seconds.
- Let go. White markers will appear around it.
- By moving the markers you can change the size.
You can also move the clock or delete it altogether.
- Press your finger on the clock widget on the home screen.
- Hold down and drag to the place where you want.
- To move the time location to another screen, drag to the left or right side.
- To delete, drag the widget to the “Delete” field.
Locking the main screen will allow you to avoid accidentally deleting or changing the position of the clock.
Automatic time setting problem
There are times when the clock or date may not be displayed correctly. No problem! Everything can be fixed manually.
- Open the same section as to enable auto-tuning.
- Disable automatic time and date setting.
- After turning off the auto mode, you will have access to the fields for manual settings.
- Open the subsection “Date” and set the correct date.
- Open “Time” and set manually hours and minutes.
- Click “OK” to save the entered information.
- By analogy with the above, you need to set the time zone.
If you do not travel often and your time zone does not change so often, then this option is perfect for you. Otherwise, you will have to edit the information yourself every time you change the time. Therefore, it is better to switch your phone to automatic mode before the flight, and you can sleep peacefully.
The first way
Simple aLGorithm with a minimum of sequential steps:
- swipe down on the screen of the Samsung galaxy smartphone, calling up the shutter with the quick access bar;
- find an icon made in the form of a rotating display and tap on it;
- a change in color to blue or green will mean that the functionality is in active mode. This means that when you rotate the smartphone, the picture will automatically change orientation and size.
To disable, all actions are performed in the same order, the corresponding button should turn gray.
Important: older Samsung mobile phones do not contain a similar button.
They will have to find the “Portrait / Landscape” section, switch if necessary.
Step-by-step instructions on how to enable or disable auto-rotate screen
To activate changing the position of the picture, just follow a few simple steps. You can enable the ability to adjust the picture to the position of the display using several options.
How to get the screen back on a Samsung phone
For comfortable work and viewing media files, Android provides the ability to rotate the screen. This function can be activated automatically at the moment when the user turns the mobile phone over. If this does not happen, you will have to activate it yourself. In addition, you need to know the steps for connecting the rotary capability in case you need to disable the function. Let’s find out: how to return the screen on a Samsung phone, what methods are there, are they the same on all Samsung gadgets.
The activation aLGorithm assumes changes made through the system settings. instruction:
- Unblock the gadget on the main page, tap on “Settings”.
- Enter the section “Display”.
- In the item “Auto-rotate” will check the box to enable.
The change of position in the future will take place automatically, provided that the functionality is NOT deactivated.
Selected Samsung models
The procedure for turning on the rotation on Samsung phone models A50, S8, S9, S10, A20, A30 will be slightly different from the above:
- select the rotation icon, tap on the option below;
- make a choice and switch the sliders to “ON” or “OFF” (gray color should change to bright: blue, green, etc.). The section allows you to choose the moment when the transition to landscape mode should take place. main or for voice calls;
- choose portrait or landscape orientation;
- confirm your choice by tapping “Finish” at the bottom.
There are two ways to activate the function of changing the position of the picture in the phones of the South Korean manufacturer. The task is not difficult, it can already be preinstalled in the factory settings of the gadget. The function facilitates viewing media files, general user work. For decontamination, all manipulations are performed in the same order as for inclusion. At the end of the procedure, uncheck the box or switch the section to “gray” mode.
Screen replacement with air gap
Now let’s figure out how to replace the glass on a smartphone, the screen of which has an air gap. In this case, the procedure is not so complicated and can be done quite simply at home. In this case, you will be able to save a decent amount. Before starting work, make sure you have the following tools:
- small Phillips screwdrivers;
- plastic scraper (than prying the elements)
Glass replacement is carried out in the following steps:
- Phone disassemble.
- separates the screen.
These are the two main methods of replacing the touchscreen on a smartphone on your own. And to avoid damage in the future, a protective glass is glued to the touch panel. Let’s analyze this procedure in more detail.
How to replace the glass on your smartphone yourself
From the above it follows that the replacement is carried out by two different methods, depending on the type of connection of the matrix with the touchscreen.
Replacing the protective glass on a smartphone with your own hands. Smartphone display elements
Before studying the direct instructions, you should figure out what modern displays used in most smartphones consist of. Their components include:
- Matrix is a panel of liquid crystal or LED type that contains an array of pixels that forms the final image. On the back there is a stainless steel case, and cover the front with thin glass. The design includes a ribbon cable that connects the screen to the board of the mobile device.
A touchscreen is a panel that is placed on top of the matrix and registers the user’s touches. The software combines the received information with the arrangement of elements on the screen and performs the appropriate action. When falling, it often takes a hit on itself, as a result of which it cracks. Replacing this element is cheaper than matrices.
These components can be attached to each other in two ways:
- Through the air gap. This is a simpler design used earlier, which means easy glass replacement without the use of special tools.
Without an air gap. the so-called OGS-display, which is a single whole, combining the matrix and the touchscreen. Replacement can be done by yourself, but Takes more time and requires the use of special tools.
How to remove protective glass from a smartphone
First of all, you need to remove the old protective glass. Replacement is often done after it has been broken, so the procedure will be described from this perspective:
- There is the Most Surviving corner on the glass, where there are no signs of damage (usually the farthest from the impact site).
- Suckers cling to this corner.
The most important thing when performing the procedure is not to damage the main glass of the phone.
How to change the main glass of a smartphone?
Touch screens have seriously expanded the functionality of mobile devices, but since the beginning of their use, technology had to be treated more carefully. Almost any fall from a height exceeding 1 m can damage the main glass of the phone or even the matrix. Tempered glass is used to protect the screen, and the phone itself is often worn in a case.
In the current article, we will figure out whether it is possible to replace the glass on a smartphone and how to do it depending on the design of the display. We will also consider the process of removing and gluing the protective glass, which will save you from the occurrence of more serious problems.
The separation of the two constituent components in this case is a very complex process, which is carried out only in service centers, and this is not all. If you decide to change it yourself, then it is better to purchase the complete OGS module (along with the matrix).
The service centers use the following set of tools:
- stand for screen warming up with preliminary fixation;
- thread for separating display elements;
- stencil. after placing in it, photopolymer glue is applied to the phone;
- UV lamp for bonding.
It is quite difficult to carry out the operation of separating the elements and gluing them without the specified equipment. Currently, this type of screen is used in most smartphones.
In general, the replacement of the touchscreen on the OGS-display is carried out in the following sequence:
- Removing the SIM card and memory card, removing the back cover. If the cover is Non-removable, then it is necessary to pick up the case near the screen with a plastic object. You can try to find a detailed disassembly of a specific model on YouTube or other hosting.
Removing the display module. The procedure involves warming up the device with a hair dryer and pulling the part.
The matrix is cleaned of adhesive residues with a cleaner, then degreased.
The matrix is covered with a layer of glue and matched with a touchscreen. It is important to match as accurately as possible, otherwise the sensor may not work properly if skewed.
Dry the glue with a UV lamp. Process Takes 10-30 minutes for the adhesive to cure.
This completes the procedure. In the case of replacing an integral module, it is enough only to disconnect the element and the wires suitable for it, then install the new one in the old place and connect it.
How to glue glass on a smartphone
Before starting the operation, make sure that in addition to glass, all auxiliary tools are present:
- lint-free napkin;
- rubber gloves (optional if you handle it carefully)
- special glass cleaner based on alcohol.
Usually complete with protective glass there is a damp cloth soaked in cleaner, and a second one for wiping dry.
Bonding is done as follows:
- The smartphone screen is wiped with a cleaning cloth. It is important to go through all the corners so that there are NO specks, stains, fingerprints on the surface.
The first protective film is removed from the glass. on the side that is glued to the phone.
The glass is pushed up to the screen and aligned with all the holes, and then lowered for gluing.
The procedure is completed, now the touchscreen is protected from external influences. In the event of a fall, the glass will take impact, which is easy to replace.
Following the recommendations presented, you will be able to independently change the main glass of the phone. The replacement procedure depends on the screen design. If there is an air gap, fewer tools will be needed, if not, more. To prevent damage to the touch panel, a protective glass is used in the future, self-adhesive of which will NOT take much time.
Fixing a black screen of a smartphone using a factory reset
Getting to the main board of a mobile phone is not difficult at all. To do this, you only need to Unscrew a few screws. But if you did NOT find a breakdown when you open the lid and when you get to the board, most likely the reason for the black screen is a software failure of the smartphone. Now we will solve it with you.
For Android models, the steps are as follows:
- To get to the Recovery menu, you need to hold down the buttons special for this. Before pressing their smartphone, you need to turn off. If it does not come out to do this through the button, remove the battery for a while;
Press the button to enter the Recovery menu
Most often, the button to enter the menu is “Power” and the button to decrease or increase the volume. The two buttons must be held until the logo of your device’s developer appears. In certain models, one of the buttons may be “Home”. Try also combining it with the Power button;
Use Home to get into Recovery
As a result of correctly pressed keys, the logo of the manufacturer or the Android system will appear. Following it will display the menu we need;
Logo when opening the Recovery menu
In this menu, on a black screen, you need to find the item “WIPe Data / Factory Reset” and click on it. To select items in this menu, you need to press the “Power” button. To move through the list, use the volume control buttons;
Select “WIPe Data / Factory Reset”
Next, a new screen with items will open. In it, we need to select (usually) a single term called “delete all user data”. To select an item, use the power button again. “Power”;
Select the item with “Yes”
In order for you to be able to continue using your mobile device, you must know the login and password for your Google account. When the recovery process is complete, press the Power button to turn on the device. If resetting to factory settings helped solve the error, you will also need to enter your username and password to enter.
What to do if your phone is working but the screen goes black
First, use simple methods to eliminate black screen on your smartphone. Reboot by pressing the “Power” button and holding it to shutdown.
Now take out the smartphone battery and put it back. Turn it on again. If the problem persists, try using the screenshot buttons.
If you have NOT taken a screenshot before:
- Press the “Power” button and the volume down button and hold them for more than 5 seconds
Hold the Power button and the Volume down button
If these methods don’t work, let’s move on to more serious ones. Let’s try to look under the back cover of your smartphone and find the fault ourselves.
Common causes of Black Screen smartphone display breakage
There is a popular belief that a black smartphone screen is a serious breakdown. It occurs in the event of a defect in the cables connecting the screen and the main board. And this case requires an appeal to specialists. Perhaps it is. But there are several good ways to fix the problem. Thus, save money on repairing a mobile device. Money is NOT superfluous.
Display problems have been troubling users for over 10 years. A black screen in a smartphone can appear due to several reasons:
|device damage||In case of shock or strong shock, parts on the microcircuit of the device may also burn.|
|condensation||If moisture gets under the phone case, with a sharp drop in air temperatures.|
|System level failure||Problems with the firmware, the result of incorrect software installation.|
There are other reasons for this problem, but the ones listed above most often lead to the fact that the smartphone does not respond to button presses.
What to do if the smartphone does not respond to touch
Moving on to more serious methods of solving black screen on mobile. Not all smartphones have the ability to quickly and easily remove the back cover. You may need to unscrew a few bolts that hold it.
- When the cover is removed, remove the battery from the cell in the smartphone body;
Remove the battery from the smartphone
Next, you will need to Unscrew a few more screws that hold the plastic partition between the rear cover and the main board of the smartphone. Remove the baffle carefully;
Unscrew the screws on the partition to get to the board
In some models it is not so easy to remove the partition. A plastic card or a mediator can help you in this matter;
Use a plastic card or guitar pick to remove the divider
When the cover and baffle are removed, inspect the main board for scorched areas or parts of the microcircuit with a defect;
Inspect the smartphone board for defects and damage
Defects can be found on the other side of the board, if possible unscrew the bolts and Turn the board over;
If possible, unscrew all the bolts to remove additional elements
You will immediately notice the oxidation. They will be surrounded by separate sections of the board;
Oxidized parts on the main board of the smartphone
To remove them, you need a regular toothbrush. And also the oil solvent (gasoline) “Galosha”. Alcohol is also suitable
Use a toothbrush and rubbing alcohol or galoshes to clean oxidation
Check if the smartphone works
Oxidation of the contacts of the mobile phone board can occur only due to ingress of moisture. If you managed to revive your smartphone, you can collect its parts. But if you find carbon deposits on any parts of the board, the device must be taken for repair. You are unlikely to cope on your own without the necessary knowledge and tools.
A black screen appears on the phone screen, and the phone is working
With the advent of touchscreen smartphones, display failure has become a fairly common case. Depending on the cause of the breakdown, we can eliminate it ourselves or contact the service. Going to a specialist is usually the last resort. In this article, you will learn what you can do if your phone goes black, but the phone itself works.
- Common causes of Black Screen smartphone display breakage
- What to do if your phone is working but the screen goes black
- What to do if the smartphone does not respond to touch
- Fixing a black screen of a smartphone using a factory reset
- Other ways to fix your phone display if it doesn’t work
Other ways to fix your phone display if it doesn’t work
We will continue to fix the breakdown of the mobile device when it seems to be working, but there is a black picture on the screen. Sometimes this happens when a smartphone accidentally falls into a container with water or other liquid. over, he can work for some time. When you take your device out of the water, every minute counts. Immediate action is required of you. Otherwise, the phone can be lost forever. And not only the phone, but all the data that were stored in his memory.
- There is no need to press all the buttons in a row in the hope that water will be pumped out of it in this way. Remove the back cover as soon as possible;
Remove the back cover of the smartphone
Wipe the battery away from moisture
Wipe the contacts of the smartphone with ethyl alcohol
This is necessary so that in the future the metal parts of the microcircuits on the board do not oxidize. Since oxidation will destroy important parts of microcircuits. The phone may NOT turn on at all. Thus, we figured out what to do if your phone has a black screen, but the phone itself continues to work.
The sensor on the phone does not respond what to do
To restore normal functionality of your phone’s sensor, do the following:
- Reboot your gadget. This often helps to effectively fix a phone sensor problem;
- Wipe the screen of the gadget with a soft, clean cloth (microfiber) moistened with an appropriate liquid for cleaning displays;
Wipe the phone screen with a soft cloth
#. for most Android phones, especially Samsung;
###. for most HTC phones;
###. for most Sony Xperia phones;
#. for most Motorola phones.
In the menu that appears, select, for example, “TSP Dot Mode”, and by pressing in different areas of the screen, VIEW which parts of the sensor are not polled, this can help fix the problem in which the touchscreen does not work.
- If the device is overheated, move it to a cool place. and let it cool;
- Tapping gently several times on each corner of the screen has proven to be effective for many users;
- If your protective film is not glued correctly (air bubbles, dirt, etc. are visible under it), replace the protective film (Contact a specialist for its correct installation on the phone);
Replace your phone’s screen protector if necessary
In case of significant damage to the device’s screen, only its complete replacement will help.
We restore the operation of the sensor through safe mode
To boot into safe mode completely Turn off the phone (including by removing the battery). Then perform a long press on the Power button to turn on the gadget. When the logo of Samsung, Nexus, LG, etc. appears on the screen, press the power button, and then hold down the “Volume down” (Volume Down). Press this button when your device boots up, and you will see the inscription “Safe mode” at the bottom left of the screen.
- Calibrate your device. if the sensor has not recovered. To do this, you can use the appropriate applications, for example, “Touchscreen Calibration”;
Use Touchscreen Calibration to calibrate your device
Select “WIPe data / factory reset” to reset your phone to factory defaults
Reasons for a broken phone sensor
Consider the common causes of phone sensor failure. They can be as follows:
- Accidental failure of the device;
- There is a lot of dirt and grease on the screen of the gadget;
- The protective film on the screen of the device does not fit snugly enough to the screen (air bubbles between the screen and the film, dirt, etc. are visible);
- The device has overheated due to various reasons, or has undergone a sharp temperature drop;
- Moisture got inside the phone, which led to oxidation of the contacts;
- The sensor is physically damaged due to impact;
- The sensor is dislodged or peeled off;
- SD card or SIM card is unstable;
- The work of any applications led to the freezing of the device and the sensor of the mobile device;
- The phone memory is full, as a result of which the phone cannot properly service the touch screen;
- The internal components of the phone are out of order (board, loop, etc.);
- Installation Incorrect phone firmware led to problems with the sensor.
If the sensor is not working.
The sensor on the phone does not work what to do
Modern touchscreen mobile phones are a universally recognized attribute of our life. Their rich functionality and broad capabilities allow them to be used to solve a variety of tasks, which are NOT limited to classic phone calls. The wealth of options for using such devices leads to their gradual failure, and one of the most common breakdown options is the dysfunction of the sensor on the phone, when the latter simply stops responding to pressing (or reacts extremely badly). In this article I will tell you what are the causes of such dysfunction, and what to do if the sensor on the phone does not work.
Understanding what to do when the touchscreen stops working
If the sensor on your phone does not work for you, then I recommend using the tips I listed above. If it is impossible to identify the specific cause of the breakdown, I recommend contacting the service center with your gadget. it is quite possible that your device will need a complete replacement of the touch panel.