How to clear cache on Android Samsung j7
How to Find Trash on Samsung Galaxy
It doesn’t matter which Galaxy model you own. A6, A10, A20, A50, A51, S8, S9, S20, J3, J7, etc., to get to the basket, follow these steps:
- by tapping open the “Gallery” application;
- at the top right of the screen, tap the three dots icon. This is a menu of additional functions;
- select “Cart” from the drop-down menu items and tap on it. You will see all your recently deleted photos and videos.
Note: Files that were sent to the trash no more than 15 days ago are considered recently deleted. From the 16th day, the system starts deleting images and videos automatically.
It is also important to keep in mind that the option to move files deleted from the Gallery to the trash bin is not initially activated. The system will prompt you to turn it on when you try to erase any picture for the first time. In order to make the shopping cart active, you need to open the settings in the additional options menu. To do this, you need to take several steps:
- go to the “Gallery”;
- open the additional menu by clicking the icon in the form of three vertically arranged dots in the upper right corner of the screen;
- a separate window will appear with a menu with options. Select and click “Settings”. These are the parameters of the “Gallery”;
- find the basket in the parameters of the “Gallery” (section “Extras”) and move the slider next to the basket to the “On” position.
What happens if you don’t enable the “Cart” option? If you ignore the system message and do not enable this function, the files will be deleted from the phone immediately. You will not be able to undo your previous decision and leave the previously deleted file on your device.
How to empty the trash on a Samsung phone
To empty the trash and manually erase pictures or videos, open the Gallery, Albums tab.
Then tap the icon with three dots to select the item “Basket” in the additional menu. Next, in the upper right corner of the display, click “Clear”. A window will appear at the bottom of the screen asking you to confirm the action. If you really want to remove all files from the trash, click the “Delete” option in this window. A progress bar will appear for a few seconds, during which the contents of the basket will be erased. After that, you will see an empty window where it says “No images or videos”.
By the way, videos or photos moved to the “trash” that were stored on your smartphone or Samsung tablet can be easily restored. You just need to go to the “Trash”, select what exactly you plan to restore, and press the corresponding virtual button. But this is provided that 15 days have not passed since the deletion. If it has already passed, then third-party applications will help you return the files. For example, such as EaseUS MobiSaver for Android.
MobiSaver is one of the best apps for working with remote files. It allows you to recover not only videos and photos, but also other types of files. Even if you had to delete SMS or contact, MobiSaver will help too.
How to Empty Trash on Android Samsung
Have you ever been annoyed by the fact that there is less and less free space in the memory of your mobile phone? It’s a paradox, but no matter how much memory there is in a smartphone, it is almost always not enough. This is especially noticeable when you need to urgently store voluminous and important information. That’s when we start looking for a way to free up at least a little space on our device. What is the most efficient way to do this? After all, it so happens that we delete unnecessary files, and almost no memory for storing new data is added.
How to empty trash on Samsung in other ways
Above, we discussed how to empty the trash can in the Gallery application. But there are other ways to get rid of the junk on Android devices. Let’s consider them in more detail.
A dedicated area of your phone’s memory, called a cache, stores data from applications that you regularly use. Thanks to this data, programs start faster, Internet pages open, games are loaded, etc. But over time, so-called “garbage” accumulates in the cache. those files that remain, for example, from a remote application, from a web page that is larger does not exist. The cache becomes full and the phone slows down. To restore performance to the system, clear the cache.
- Open “Settings” “Applications”. Here, from the list, select the application whose data we want to remove from the cache.
- Now go to the “Storage” (this option is also available in the menu for each of the applications installed on the phone) and click “Clear cache”. Confirm the action by clicking the “OK” button.
Removing junk files from Gmail
A lot of unnecessary things also accumulate in the Gmail mail application, so we recommend that you regularly empty the trash bin that it contains.
- Open Gmail and click in the upper left corner of the icon with three horizontal lines (the so-called “hamburger”).
- In the menu that opens, select the “Cart” option and click on it.
- Select the messages you want to delete and click “Delete”. You can also empty the entire basket at once. There is a separate option for this.
Deleting files from the Dropbox cloud storage
If you use Dropbox, you should delete unnecessary files here too. Android users usually have 2GB of storage available for free. This is a very small volume by today’s standards, so cleaning the storage is more important than ever.
- Open the Dropbox application, find the “Trash” icon, click on it.
- In the list of deleted data, select files and folders that you can part with without regret, and click “Delete”. This operation must be confirmed in order for the process to start.
Using third-party applications to clean the system
Google Play has a number of utilities that are designed to work with files and folders, including deleted ones. Examples include Dumpster, ES File Manager, Power Clean, CCleaner. These applications can do a lot: sort, clear the cache, find unused and obsolete files. With the help of some of them, you can create backups and restore accidentally deleted data. It is very useful to have one or even several such utilities and tools on your device.
How to delete cache in Android
If you are using Android 4.2 or later, it is very easy to clear the cache.
Just go to the “Storage” tab in the Android settings (the pictures below are from a Samsung Galaxy smartphone on Android 6.0.1).
Wait a little while the system calculates the cached data and click on it (there is a small inaccuracy in the picture, the required parameter is just below the one shown by the arrow).
Now do just one click “Delete” and the cache of all applications will be completely cleared.
If you insert a Mini SD card in addition to the internal memory, the data in the cache will be available twice. in the internal memory and the USB device.
That’s it, there is no need to restart your phone or take any additional steps.
proven ways to quickly clear cache on Android
Your Android phone like Samsung Galaxy, Sony xperia, LG, Lenovo or Huawei starts to slow down?
The reason for this may be cache congestion in a smartphone or tablet. I’ll show you how to quickly clear it.
Clearing the system cache is often a necessity, although this is far from the only parameter affecting the operation of gadgets.
The system begins to clog more and more, therefore, for its effective operation, it is necessary to do prevention from time to time.
Before moving on to a practical description. let’s break down some basic questions.
This will help you understand why deleting the cache in Android is so important, although it will reappear after a while.
What does it mean to clear the cache of applications in a smartphone or tablet
This is a mechanism that collects files and information when using applications: VK (), Chrome browser, Yandex, YouTube, Play Store, camera, keyboard, game, music player, gallery and many others.
This makes it easy to quickly access applications and tools that you use frequently.
While using the cache perfectly speeds up access to frequently used functions, over time, when a large amount of it accumulates, the effect becomes exactly the opposite. work slows down.
It is worth knowing that clearing the cache in Android of any version, for example, Android 5.1 or Android 6.0. 1 does not affect your files.
When you delete it, all data such as music, videos, photos and text documents remain intact.
They are safe. Only some data will be deleted from the browser and applications, such as saved pages, cookies, passwords, etc.
The program to clear the cache on Android
Clearing the application cache manually, as you can see, is simple and fast, only there is one nuance in this.
If you practically do not let go of your smartphone, then, accordingly, the cached data in it will accumulate quickly.
You will need to do this operation over and over from time to time. This can be easily avoided.
By clicking on this link and you can download an excellent program that will always clear the cache for you whenever you want (once a day, once a week, and so on). Success.
What is cache on Android devices
Before you clear the cache data on Android Samsung, you need to know what the cache files are on smartphones and tablets. Cache are small pieces of data that are generated by different applications. On the one hand, they speed up the launch of programs, loading, etc.
For your information! The software creates the cache only once, using it later.
To make it easier to understand what cache is, you should pay attention to the following example. Media viewing applications (photo, video) create thumbnails of files (previews, small preview icons). These thumbnails are saved in internal memory so that the software can use them later. This in turn reduces the load on the processor. When the owner of the smartphone has taken new pictures or videos, the gallery program creates additional files.
Thumbnails in gallery for photo and video preview
How to Wipe Cache Partition in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017. Format Cache
In general, cache data stores information for reuse. When the application needs to display something, cache is used. If these files did not exist, the program would create them, open them, and then delete them every time. It slows down your smartphone or tablet.
On the other hand, the software is constantly being updated. Some files are no longer needed, and the system does not always delete them. Sometimes you have to do it manually or using special utilities.
Note! Settings vary by device model and operating system version.
Delete cache, cookies and history on Samsung smartphones in the browser
The settings are similar in all browsers. The instruction below is based on Google Chrome:
- First you need to open your browser.
- Click on the icon in the form of three dots (menu). It is in the upper right corner.
- Now you need to delete the history. To do this, you need to go to the appropriate tab, click “Clear”. On this page, the user can select the period for which the system will delete all information.
- Before deleting, you need to check the boxes next to cookies, images, etc.
- Then click “Delete data”.
How to clear cache on Android Samsung yourself
Smartphones and tablets tend to clog up files over time. This entails a number of other problems. braking, overheating, lack of space. To avoid this, you need to regularly clean the operating system.
There are many ways to clear the system of debris using a utility or manually. We recommend that you do the following from time to time to prevent unnecessary buffer files from clogging up the internal storage.
Clearing temporary files and cache on Android should be done periodically
Using programs to clear cache on Samsung
The above instructions are effective, but frequent such procedures are time-consuming. To do this, the developers have created many applications that clean the device in a few minutes. The most common program for the Android operating system. Clean Master.
Smartphone cleaning utility Clean Master
With this software, you can optimize your Android device. Step by step instructions:
The main advantage of the program is a convenient and understandable menu.
Note! The app also offers anti-malware protection, device acceleration, battery saving mode, granular cleaning (uninstall programs, media).
The first way is to manually delete the buffer data
This is a less radical way, since the user does everything himself. To speed up your phone, free up storage space, we recommend you follow all the steps according to the following guide:
- First you need to go to the settings. To do this, you need to find the corresponding icon in the menu or slide your finger from the top of the display to the middle. In the upper right corner there is a gear icon.
- Now you need to go down, find the inscription “Device”. In some firmware versions, the item is called differently (“Smartphone” or “Phone”). The desired section. “Memory”.
- In the window, select the “Cache” menu. To clear files, you need to use the clear buffer information option.
- After a few seconds, a warning window will pop up. You will need to confirm the actions by clicking “OK”.
Deleting cache files will take from a few seconds to a couple of minutes. The duration depends on how regularly you cleaned. When finished, the window will close by itself. The smartphone will have more available memory.
For your information! This method removes information about each program.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
There are two ways to delete cache files on Android. The first is the use of system functions, settings. The second is installing third-party applications from Google Play or downloaded files. The following instructions are for all Samsung J and A line phones.
It is believed that the safest way is to use built-in functions. With their help, you can free up memory in minutes. Manufacturers have foreseen that some files are needed for the system to work correctly, so the built-in tools only delete what they can. System cache data will be safe.
Note! Another advantage is that there is no chance of malware infecting your device.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
How to clear the cache on Android Samsung Galaxy every smartphone owner should know. With a clogged memory, the phone will start to slow down, that is, its performance will decrease significantly. In this article, we will consider the question. how can you clear the cache of applications and the browser.
Manual cache cleaning
Basically, messengers and social networking applications, for example, Viber or. clog the cache. While watching videos, pictures and listening to music, it is saved in the phone memory. It is recommended to periodically clear the cache by deleting unnecessary files from the presented applications.
There are many useful utilities on Google Play that optimize the Android system by clearing memory. But, not in all cases the installation of these programs is required. The user can use the standard methods by referring to the settings. Manual cleaning instructions:
- Go to options.
- Find the “Application Manager” tab.
- Select a specific application.
- On the next page, you can familiarize yourself with the basic information, which indicates how much internal memory the program takes, etc.
- Then go to the “Memory” tab and select “Clear cache”.
Cache cleaning applications
You can also install a special application that will provide more options for cleaning up memory. Among the popular utilities on Google Play, the following are highlighted:
- SD Maid. The app will delete unnecessary files and clear the device cache. The developers have provided a wide list of features and an intuitive interface. To get access to all the functionality, you will have to pay 3.5.
- The utility is free, and with its help you can get rid of unnecessary information on your phone. The user can run a scan of the cache, smartphone memory, browser history, etc. Upon completion of the procedure, CCleaner will show some recommendations and offer to perform cleaning. It will also show installed applications that take up too much space in the cache storage.
Thus, the described programs provide the ability to manage Samsung applications.
The next option, which explains how to clear the cache on Samsung, involves resetting the phone’s settings. Please note that this procedure will completely delete all information on the device. If you do not want to lose data, then it is recommended to set up a backup. Just go to the settings and in the “Backups” section, log into your Google account and follow the instructions from the system.
To perform a factory reset, you must:
- Go to settings.
- Select the item “Archive and reset”.
- Click on “Reset data”.
- The system will show a warning that all information will be deleted, and will show the applications where your account is valid.
Confirm the procedure and wait for the device to reboot.
Clearing browser cache
To clear the cache in a mobile browser, you do not need to access third-party applications or go to settings. Usually, this function is standard in the settings of the web browser itself. Instructions:
- Open your browser and go to the menu section.
- Then select the “History” tab.
- Click on “Clear“.
- An additional menu will open, where you need to go to the main parameters section and put a tick on all the items, as indicated in the image below.
- Then you need to specify the time period. That is, tell the system how long it takes to clean. Select “All the time” and click on “Delete data”.
Also, you can erase absolutely all information from the browser by going to the “Additional” section and ticking the other items.
What is cache?
Cache. these are temporary files that speed up your smartphone. They are stored in memory for later use by the operating system and applications. As you might have guessed, there are two types of cache: system cache and application cache. While its purpose is to make your Galaxy smartphone faster, it can also cause various software problems. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly clean.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy smartphone
If you are completely unfamiliar with how to clear the cache on a Samsung Galaxy, then today we will go through the basic principles: what is the cache, what it is and how to clear the data cache on an Android device.
How to Clear System Cache on Samsung Galaxy
If it is the Android operating system that is behaving strangely and not one or two apps, you might want to try clearing the system cache. We recommend doing this every time you update your smartphone to a newer OS version. This helps prevent all sorts of software problems.
Turn off your phone via the power menu. Press and hold the “Volume Up”, “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time.
Upon completion of the process, a yellow inscription “Cache wipe complete” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
You can now reboot your Samsung Galaxy by selecting “Reboot system now” from the menu. Then press the “Power” button to confirm.
Now you know how to clear the cache on your smartphone. If you have any questions. write to us!
Automatic cleaning through settings
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F phone has a useful feature that allows you not to waste your free time clearing the cache of individual programs. The system is able to independently determine the list of unnecessary files and delete them. To automatically remove garbage you need:
- Open settings.
- Go to the “Memory” section.
- Press the “Clean” button.
- Wait for the end of the scan.
- Delete suggested files.
System testing will take no more than 1-3 minutes. After that, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F smartphone provides the owner with a list of applications for which you can clear the cache. The user has the right to refuse to remove the garbage of individual programs if the speed of the software launch is important to him.
Short tutorial how to clear cache memory in samsung galaxy J7
Manual cache clearing
Since the temporary buffer is formed by applications, you can accomplish your plan by manually clearing the cache of individual programs one by one. For this you will need:
- Open smartphone settings.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
- Select the required program.
- Open the item “Memory”.
- Click the “Clear cache” button.
Clearing a temporary buffer should not be confused with flushing application data. In the first case, only unnecessary information is deleted, and in the second. account settings and other important parameters.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F
During use, the memory of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F gradually fills up. You do not need to delete media files to free up space on the internal storage. It is enough to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F, after which the memory will become much more.
Using special applications
If, for some reason, the built-in tools of the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F do not allow clearing the temporary buffer, it is recommended to turn to the help of special programs. Google Play offers a wide variety of software, with the following applications being the most popular:
All programs work in a similar way. Therefore, it is enough to consider the algorithm of such applications using the example of CCleaner. The utility is one of the most popular and is available on both smartphones and computers.
Garbage cleaning through CCleaner is carried out as follows:
- Run the application and allow access to the device memory.
- Click the “Quick Clean” button.
- Wait for the scan to finish and mark the files you need to get rid of.
- Click Finish Cleaning.
After the deletion of the cache is completed, the information about the successful completion of the operation will appear on the screen. You can then uninstall CCleaner or leave the application to clean again.
Ways to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F offers its owners several ways to remove garbage, to which the cache belongs. The user can perform the operation both by built-in means (manually or automatically), and through special applications. The process is described in more detail in the article “How to clear the cache on Android“
What is cache and what is it for
The cache (cache) is an intermediate storage device that collects data for faster access to them. The importance of such a storage can be illustrated by the example of a browser. For example, the owner of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F frequently visits the same site. On the first visit to the resource, opening the page takes 3 seconds, and on the next visit. 1 second. Thus, the cache saves time.
Cache is built by a wide variety of applications. These are not only browsers, but also image processing programs, video editors, social networks and games. Despite the obvious benefits of a cache, the temporary buffer has a significant drawback. It takes up a lot of free space on the internal memory.
Since important files (for example, passwords from accounts or multimedia) do not get into the cache, you can get rid of it without any consequences. So the owner of the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F will not only get additional space on the internal storage, but also speed up the device.
How often to clear the cache
Cache is not only important data that allows you to launch applications faster, but also garbage that takes up free space in the memory of the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710F. The temporary buffer is replenished daily, and the rate at which new garbage appears depends on how actively the owner uses his phone.
As a preventive measure, it is recommended to clean the cache monthly. But in some situations, garbage disposal will be required. For example, when:
- the device is buggy and unstable;
- there is less than 20% free space in the internal memory;
- individual applications do not start.
If none of the conditions are met, you can safely do without clearing the cache. But it should be remembered that the presence of a large amount of garbage manifests itself at the most inopportune moment, so you should also not forget about preventive measures.
Clearing the browser cache
As you use the device, the cache is accumulated in Internet browsers. You can clear it in a couple of clicks (take Google Chrome as an example):
- open the desired browser and click on the ellipsis located at the top of the screen;
- in the section that opens, click on the “History” button;
- click “Clear history”;
- further in the “Basic settings” section, check the boxes next to all the items (history, cache, cookie);
- it remains to adjust the “Time range”. You can clear the cache for the last 24 hours or completely. Click on the value “All the time”, then tap on the button “Delete data”.
Upon completion of the procedure, the browser cache will be cleared. In addition to the actions performed, you can clear information about the operation of the application, including saved logins and passwords. For this:
- click on the “Additional” button;
- put a checkmark in front of all the items;
- click on the blue button “Delete data”.
Attention! After clearing the cache in the browser, some pages will take a little longer to launch. This problem will disappear after the first boot.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
Cache is a hidden section of memory on a smartphone that stores files that are later used by the OS and applications to quickly perform operations. Each program creates a cache upon installation, the volume of which increases with the use of the phone. One application (for example, a browser) can store a cache ranging in size from 1 MB to 5-6 GB. This means that periodically the smartphone needs to be cleaned of unnecessary files. This article will show you how to clear the cache on your Samsung Galaxy tablet and phone.
Cleaning through apps
- run Clean Master (or any other similar utility);
- click on the “Start” button;
- check the boxes next to “Unnecessary cache”. The system will start scanning and identify files that can be deleted without affecting the device’s performance;
- click “Clean up trash”;
- in addition to these actions, you can expand the “Clear ” tab and select “Sketches”;
- press “Empty trash” again.
Garbage cleaning allows you not only to get rid of unnecessary cache, but also to keep all programs in an optimal state. As with the browser, some applications may take longer to turn on when first launched.
There are several ways to clear cache on Android Samsung. The options below apply to most Samsung Galaxy phones, including:
- J7 and newer;
- A51 and newer;
- S8 and newer.
The bulk of the cache is collected in messengers, video hosting and other applications that we often use (for example, VK, Viber, etc.). Therefore, further on how to delete files manually:
- in the settings, open the “Application Manager”;
- select the required application;
- a page will open with information about how much memory the program takes up;
- then open “Memory” and click on the “Clear cache” button.
This was a selective cleaning method. If you need to delete the cache from all applications, you can also do it manually:
- in the phone settings, go to the item with optimization;
- at the bottom of the screen, click “Memory” (or “Storage”);
- click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner, then go to “Memory settings”;
- on the page that opens, find “Cached data” and clear it.
Clearing the cache will begin, after which a lot of free space will appear on the phone.
Cleaning through recovery
If you decide to remove the cache due to any failures, then their reason may be in the unstable operation of the operating system. The most effective way is cleaning through recovery.
It should be noted that in this case, the cache will be cleared from all installed programs, including factory software and updates. Follow the procedure only if the other methods did not help.
- Turn off your phone.
- You will need to go to the recovery menu. To do this, hold down the Home key, as well as the volume up and power on buttons. The combination depends on the device model.
- Pressing the volume down button, find the “Wipe cache partition”. Then click on the power key to select it.
- Automatic cache clearing starts.
- Upon completion of the procedure, click on the inscription “Reboot system now” to reboot the device.
Note! We recommend that you clear the cache every time you update your operating system. This not only helps to get rid of unnecessary garbage, but also prevents the possibility of problems with the software.
Also in the recovery menu there is a “Wype data / Factory reset” button. By clicking on it, you can return your phone to factory settings. At the same time, all games, programs and cache you installed will be deleted from memory. If the information contained in the phone is important to you, do not press this key and strictly follow the instructions described above.
If you need to clear the cache from 2-3 programs, the easiest way is to do it manually in the phone settings. If you are going to clean up system files, we recommend that you follow these steps with extreme caution. Do not press unfamiliar buttons in the recovery menu, as this will lead to serious consequences (up to returning to the factory settings).
Just about the complex: how to clear the cache on Android Samsung A10, A50, J3, J7 and other models?
The cache is a hidden section of the phone’s memory, which stores files for further execution of functions by the operating system. During installation, each application determines the minimum cache, which increases with the use of the gadget. When the amount of cached memory is taking up a lot of space, it needs to be cleaned up.
Using the engineering menu
The Engineering Menu is an optional feature on Samsung devices that allows the user to navigate to the Developer Menu. Using this method, you can clear the “not deleted”.
To open the required menu:
- Go to “Settings” and go down to the item “About device”.
- Double tap on the “Build” button.
- An engineering menu with additional functions will appear. Select the item “Delete cache from the internal memory of the device”.
- After finishing cleaning, return to the regular menu by re-assembling tap.
Deleting the cache folder manually
The bulk of the cache is accumulated in social networking applications (VK, Instagram, Twiter), messengers (Viber, Telegram) and video hosting (YouTube, TikTok).
In order to delete the folder with the cache of one program manually, perform the following algorithm:
- Go to “Settings” and open “Application Manager”.
- A list of downloaded applications with the amount of memory occupied will open. Select the add-on you need and click on it.
- In the window that appears, select the “Memory” item and click on the “Clear cache” item.
In order to delete the folder with the cache of all programs at once:
- Select in the menu “Settings” the item “Optimization” or “Memory”.
- In the lower part of the window that opens, the storage data and the item “Memory settings” will be displayed, which you need to go to.
- Click on the link “Data caching” and re-confirm the action by clicking on “OK”.
- Wait until the end of cleaning, and optionally restart the device.
There are many apps on Google Play to clean up junk, troubleshoot your Samsung device, and expand your storage range. It is recommended to refer to them to maintain the stable operation of the device. Take a look at Cache Cleaner and CCleaner. To date, they have proven themselves well as applications for effectively optimizing the device’s RAM.
Let’s consider the process of clearing the cache using the Clean Master utility as an example:
- Run the application and click on the “Start” button to start checking the smartphone.
- Check the boxes next to all the menu items, especially “Waste cache” and “Remaining files”. The system will identify and highlight files that can be deleted without harm to the operation of applications and the device as a whole.
- After the end of the scan, the system will return a result with the number of megabytes occupied by the cache. Click “Empty Trash”.
- You can use an additional tab: at the bottom of the same page, find the item “Clear more” and select “Sketches”.
- An additional cache from applications will be displayed, after which you need to delete it by clicking again on “Clear trash”.
Step by step instructions on how to clear browser cache on Samsung phone
The browser is one of the largest cache accumulators, as the user opens many pages and follows links, accepts site cookies and saves files through content downloads. The browser cache needs to be cleaned regularly using the following algorithm:
- Open your browser and click on the ellipsis icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Find the item “History” and “Clear history”.
- In the menu that appears, check the boxes next to “Browsing history”, “Cookies and site data”, “Images and other files stored in the cache”.
- Adjust the time range. This can be like a 24 hour period limitation, a month, or all the time. Better to choose the latter option for deeper and more efficient optimization.
- In order to make sure that the browser cache is completely cleared, go to the “Settings” item on your device, select the browser icon and click “Memory”, after which the size of the cache data will be displayed on the screen. Re-clear it if there are numbers greater than 0.
Clearing cache on Samsung
At the moment, on Android-devices of the Samsung brand, cleaning can be done literally in the same ways as in the case of any other smartphone on this platform.
To delete data on the operation of only some applications on a Samsung smartphone, you can use the individual control panel of each installed program. The procedure will be considered using the example of a new version of the proprietary shell, since the differences on other smartphones are minimized.
In the “Settings” application, find and click on the “Applications” line. Here you need to select the program, the cache and data on the work of which you want to clear.
Decide on the choice, after which you will be redirected to the main page of the application. Use the item “Memory” and click on the button “Clear data” or “Clear cache”.
Note: If you need to save application settings including accounts, you should only use clear cache.
Confirm the deletion of information in the window that appears and wait until the end of the procedure. After that, the information about the operation of the application will be cleared.
If you need to keep most of your installed apps intact, this is the only best option. But even so, do not forget about third-party tools, some of which work an order of magnitude better, especially with preinstalled programs.
Third party applications
The simplest and most effective method for clearing the cache on Samsung is to use special software that automatically finds and removes unnecessary files. These include Cache Cleaner, CCleaner, Clean Master and many more. We will demonstrate deleting the cache using just one application as an example, while others work in a similar way.
After downloading and opening the program, wait until the procedure for scanning the device memory is completed. After that, use the “Clean up trash” button to delete all detected files that do not affect the performance of installed applications.
Additionally, expand the “Clear more” block and put a check mark in the “Gallery sketches” line. This will often free up a large amount of memory space, but it may take longer to process media files that are opened the first time after being cleaned.
Due to this method, you will not only delete the cache and other unnecessary files, freeing up space in the device’s memory, but also keep each installed application in a healthy state. Please note that some software may run slowly the first time it is started after clearing the cache.
Ways to clear cache on Samsung smartphone
On Samsung Android devices, each installed application automatically creates cache files that take up some space in the smartphone’s memory. Most often, this kind of data is not used by applications, but in total it requires a lot of space. In the course of this article, we will tell you about all the existing methods of how to clear the cache on Android Samsung Galaxy and other models of this company.
Any Android device, regardless of brand, provides a number of standard settings that allow you to delete data from the device’s memory. At the same time, if on most phones memory management occurs through the “Storage”, on Samsung the necessary functions are displayed in the “Optimization” section. As an example, we will consider only one newer version of the proprietary shell, when, on some models, the location and signatures of items may differ.
In the list of apps, find and open Settings. Here you need to use the “Optimization” line and, regardless of the scanning procedure, tap on the “Memory” icon on the bottom panel.
The next step will automatically start checking the device for unnecessary data. When finished, click the “Clear” button to delete all files found on the device.
This procedure will take some time, displaying the progress on the corresponding page. If successful, a message with the statistics of the deleted information will appear on the screen.
Instead of deleting all files at once, you can limit yourself to the application cache. To do this, in the “Optimization” section, open the “Memory” page, expand the menu in the upper right corner and select “Memory settings”.
After waiting for the completion of the assessment of the occupied space, tap on the line “Cached data”. In the window that opens, confirm the deletion by clicking the “Clear” button.
This method can save a lot of time by deleting the activity data of each installed application, including web browsers. In many ways, the procedure is similar to using third-party software, but at the same time, some unnecessary files may be skipped.