How to connect sony mdr zx220bt headphones
High-quality and rich sound, the bass is perfectly matched, does not muffle, does not block the ears. When you talk on the phone, the interlocutor hears perfectly, even when the wind is blowing. The plastic is of sufficient quality.
Soft finish, quickly looks awful.
Cost, sound, durability, ease of wearing, no wire, range. 10 meters, minimal design, not bulky
for 2.5 years of wearing, the ear pads cracked in the place of friction with the mount, but this is more of a nitpick, they are not difficult to replace. The side surface is scratched
I have been wearing this model for 2.5 years, some pluses and a lot of positive emotions. There are no failures and never have been. 10 meters stand. checked. They fell from a height of growth (180cm) more than once, nothing went wrong (they fly with me mainly in the simulator, quite tough). Bluetooth hissed several times during wearing, but apparently these are just communication problems through some obstacle to the phone, moreover, the cases can be counted on one hand. The sound makes me quite tired, and I’m quite picky about this. The ear pads are cracked at the point of rubbing with the mount, but they are not difficult to replace. There are many scratches on the side surface, but they are not so striking. They still calmly change the size under the head, perhaps they began to hold on weaker, but they still hold well) There are some tricks for connecting to a new device, since when connected to something, they become invisible, they need to be reset to reconnect from the phone to the computer eg. Not all players support button control correctly. These are my first Bluetooth headphones and I don’t feel like changing them for anything. The absence of a wire helps a lot when you rummage in your s (the wire was pulled out of the nest), when you carry the dog in your arms (the dog always pulled out the shur with its paws or got confused in it). In general, I have never regretted it, I hope they will live as much)
Ease of use, color, the presence of an NFC tag for a quick connection.
With excessive wear, ears sweat and hurt)) Bass is too small.
If used as headphones for walking and cleaning the house, the option is ideal
design, assembly, no wire
the connection to the MacBook is not obvious, there are no normal instructions. figured out in a week. you need to turn it on and press the power key for a long time, then it will be displayed in the list of available devices, otherwise it will not appear
Broke down after 10 months, got the money back
sit quite tightly on my big head, I hope they are carried.
The sound is extremely average, but you probably shouldn’t expect another from Bluetooth headphones.
the sound is great, I have been using it for three years, every day at work and at home and on the road it happens, comfortable, ears do not press, they still keep the charge with a bang
no wire, and while charging, do not listen
super quality headphones
sound quality, build quality, convenience)
in the summer it is hot to the ears (but this is probably the problem of all overhead ears), otherwise everything is good,
They sit comfortably, do not press. Hear the traffic situation while listening to music on the run. The battery holds for a long time. it also suffers in the cold. Sound quality is good.
There are no complaints about the darlings. No wires.
Can’t always catch a connection to the phone when there are a large crowd of people with gadgets. (at public events). But if it catches it, it holds it securely.
I use it when running for 1-2 hours 3 times a week. Can also be worn on a light hat.
Lack of soundproofing, while the ear cushions put a lot of pressure on the ears. Flimsy plastic mounts. And the most important thing. disgusting sound, which in a coupe with a lack of sound insulation gives an extremely negative impression of the headphones.
I bought it for 2150r. I do not recommend it. Headphones are not even worth this little money.
I have been using it for six months.
No interruptions in communication with the phone or laptop happened.
Simple and easy to use.
Do not fall down, even when actively running or cycling.
In winter I wear it over a hat, they work normally in the cold.
There were no breakdowns or glitches, everything works well and stably.
Ears sweat in hot weather.
I could not connect to the phone via NFS, I can not see the headphones at all.
When changing devices, there is a lot of brands. Since they did not want to cling to the phone via NFS, they have to hook to the laptop and back via bluetooth and they are not always detected.
For that kind of money, they were worth it.
Sufficiently comfortable headphones, battery life is also good and sound quality at high frequencies, and at low frequencies, at first they pleased for this price
After about a month or more of wearing, the left ear began to rattle imperceptibly on the bass, now the bass sounds like on cheap Soviet speakers, I don’t know how to fight.
If it were not for the defect in my headphones, I would be happy with them for all 5/5, but it seems to me that the headphones should live for more than a month.
I do not know. Well. speed of connection to bluetooth. Well, maybe. they are pretty loud.
Sound is mediocre, uncomfortable.
I bought these headphones for a child to work / play with them on a tablet. Packaged well, headphones and a USB / microUSB cable are included. The connection was not difficult: the headphones were immediately detected as a Bluetooth device and started playing. As a sound source. iPhone and iPad. What about sound? Nothing! This model is intended only for sounding devices, there is no need to talk about any quality. It is also suitable for a completely unassuming listener. The sound is flat, you can’t talk about any scene, the bass is clearly weak, the middle is indistinct, booming, the top merges into a common incomprehensible mass. The headband is plastic, rather tight (the headphones are always felt on the head), the bowls themselves are small, the sounds of the spring are mediocre (I don’t think you can listen to them on the subway). About a year ago I bought a JBL55BT for my wife, there is a completely different picture. you can listen. I myself listen to music on iBasso DX80 with Sony MDR-1A ears.
design, assembly, no wire
I could not configure the connection to the MacBook.
sit quite tightly on my big head, I hope they spread.
The sound is extremely average, but you probably shouldn’t expect another from Bluetooth headphones.
I am completely satisfied with the sound of the headphones. Comfortable, they do not hurt your ears. Beautiful colour. Easily and quickly connect to your phone.
Discharges quickly, you have to charge 2-3 times a week. No mini jack to use headphones without charging.
5 seconds to Android, to win10 laptop too fast
The case is scratched quickly, the indicator is too bright, in the dark it is very annoying that hits the eye with a blue flashlight
I have been using it for 3 months, everything would be fine, but the indicator had to be glued: D
This is my personal experience and subjective opinion regarding these headphones.
-Microphone, can be used as a headset
-Loudness and noise isolation
-Glossy plastic on the sides, scratches very quickly
-Take a long time to charge
-Ears sweat because of the ear pads
Inexpensive headphones with excellent sound, bass pleased.
I would like more runtime, no connection via wire, you cannot charge and use headphones at the same time.
These ears replaced my Sennheiser RS 160 radio headphones, as my new Sumsung TV did not have a 3.5 output. I bought them without hesitation for the first time, connect with the TV quickly, they automatically connect to the Sony phone.The sound is completely satisfied, the noise insulation is not bad, and in general, expensive mega cool music lovers, do not expect super sound for such a price, you want super sound and some bells and whistles in the category of 25 kilo rubles, and these ears are a budget category.
How to Connect Sony Headphones to Your Phone via Bluetooth. All Ways
Sony wireless headphones connect to your phone via Bluetooth. To do this, you need to perform a series of sequential actions, which we will describe below.
- Before connecting wireless headphones to a smartphone, you need to follow the general recommendations
- Which Sony headphones are suitable for your phone
- Are Airpods compatible with an Android smartphone?
- How to connect via Bluetooth
- Sony headphone app
- How to connect Sony headphones to your phone
- Pairing and connecting with an Android smartphone
- Can’t connect Sony wireless headphones
- Why the connection might not be established
- Missing sound after updating the phone
- What to do if only one earphone is connected
- Step-by-step instructions for connecting a Bluetooth headset:
- What to do if you can’t connect headphones via Bluetooth
- Video instruction
- If pairing has not been established within approximately 5 minutes, pairing mode will be disabled and the headset will turn off. In this case, start over from step 1.
- If the Bluetooth devices are paired, you do not need to pair them again, except in the following cases:
- The reconciliation information has been deleted after repairs, etc.
- If the 9th device is matched.
Headset pairing can be done with a maximum of 8 devices. If a new device is paired after performing pairing with 8 devices, the device that was paired first will be replaced with the new one.
- If the pairing information of the headset has been deleted from the Bluetooth device.
- When the headset is initialized, all pairing information is deleted. If this happens, delete the headset pairing information from the Bluetooth device and pair again.
What to do if you can’t connect headphones via Bluetooth
It would seem that connecting wireless headphones to a new phone is not difficult at all, but despite this, many users have problems. We will now talk about the most popular of them:
- The most commonplace is that the headset is turned off or has not entered connection mode. Many people forget to put the headphones into pairing mode, which is why they are not visible in the list of available Bluetooth devices;
- The question why wireless headphones do not connect to the phone often arises due to the fact that they go out of connection mode. Manufacturers usually limit the duration of this mode. If more time has passed, then you will not find an accessory in the general list. Look at the indicator light and re-enter pairing mode if necessary;
- Great distance between gadgets. Bluetooth technology has a limited range, so the headset must be close to the phone to be discoverable;
- Strange headphone name on the list. If you bought cheap Chinese headphones, then their name in the list of Bluetooth devices can be very different and random. To understand which device is a headphone, turn it off, turn it on and see which gadget appears in the list;
- Depleted headphone battery. If there is an indicator on the headset and it does not light up, then it is off or the battery is dead;
- If you rebooted your phone or put it into Flight mode, it will not automatically connect. You need to plug in the headphones just like you did the first time.
Now you know how to connect wireless headphones to your new or old phone, and what to do if you have trouble pairing. If you still have questions, we will be glad to see them in the comments to the article.
Pairing and connecting with an Android smartphone
Pairing is the process required to create a bond between Bluetooth devices to establish a wireless connection. You need to pair your device with your headset to make a Bluetooth connection for the first time.
Before starting the negotiation, make sure that the following requirements are met:
- The smartphone is located at a distance of 1 m from the headset.
- The headset battery is sufficiently charged.
- Smartphone user manual is at hand.
- Enter headset pairing mode Turn on the headset when pairing the headset with the device for the first time after purchase or after initializing the headset (the headset does not contain pairing information). The headset will automatically enter pairing mode. When pairing a second device and subsequent devices (the headset contains pairing information with other devices), press and hold
for about 7 seconds. Make sure that the indicator flashes blue and red alternately after you release the button. You will hear voice guidance “BLUETOOTH pairing”.
- Unlock Android Smartphone Screen If Locked.
- Search for this headset on your smartphone.
- Select [Setting]. [Bluetooth].
- Tap  next to [Bluetooth] to turn on the Bluetooth function.
Sony MDRZX220BT/B Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Unboxing)
If [WH-CH500] does not appear on the display, try again from step 3.
The link code may be called “Access Code”, “PIN Code” or “Password”.
How to connect via Bluetooth
Connecting to a smartphone is quite simple. This requires:
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices. On the phone, this can be done in the top menu or settings. The headphones activate the pairing function when you hold down the power button. Hold it until you see a blinking light indicating the transition to this mode.
- Go to the search for Bluetooth devices on your phone. Before enabling this function on your phone, make sure the headphones are in the correct mode. After that, find the corresponding headphone name in the list.
- After selecting the headset, the identification process will begin. While the headphones are connected to the phone, the distance between the devices should not be more than 10 meters, it is desirable that there are no walls between them. When the process is complete, the smartphone and headphones will be tied to each other.
If you have not canceled the pairing between the devices, then you will not need to do this in the future. The earbuds will automatically connect to the phone when turned on. Please note that the headset cannot work with multiple sources at once. Also, when a new device is connected, the binding with the old one may be reset.
Missing sound after updating the phone
- The first thing you can do is check what settings are set for your device on the phone. To do this, click on the information icon next to the device name in the list of available ones and check that the profiles “for conversation” and “for music” are active.
- Restart your headphones and smartphone. Check the charge level of the devices. If there is sound, but disappears and is interrupted, try checking the operation of the devices in another place. Strong electromagnetic radiation may cause malfunctions.
- If all else fails, “roll back” to the old firmware or reset the phone to factory settings. this will help if the sound disappeared after installing any unreliable applications.
- If the problem is mechanical: the battery is faulty, the headphone board is damaged, for example, due to water ingress, you need to contact the service center.
Before connecting wireless headphones to a smartphone, you need to follow the general recommendations
The first thing to do is plug in and turn on your headset. Some models are equipped with a charge indicator, but often it is missing. Therefore, do not forget to charge the device in a timely manner.
- Turn on the module on the phone that is required for pairing with a headset (Bluetooth or NFC);
- In the headphones themselves, you will need to enable pairing mode. It turns on in different ways in different devices, but usually it requires a long press of the power key;
- To connect both wireless earbuds to the phone, you need to place them at a distance of no more than 10 meters from it.
How to connect Sony headphones
Sony offers a wide range of headphones for a variety of devices. Models differ in connection method, functions, appearance. But in general, pairing with different gadgets has no differences.
Headphone connection methods
There are two connection methods depending on the type of Sony headphones. If the headphones are wired, then the pairing is carried out through the cable. If necessary, use special adapters. Wireless devices connect via Bluetooth. Both methods are straightforward. The main thing is to follow the step-by-step instructions.
How to pair SONY MDR-ZX330bt bluetooth headset to Samsung Android
The most common are wired headphones. Pairing is carried out using a cable, the plug of which must be inserted into a special connector on the gadget. There may be several connection options. A headset can only have one wire, while a laptop has two connectors. In this case, you will need to purchase a special adapter so that you can use both headphones and a microphone.
When the number of plugs on the headset and the gadget is the same, then there are no problems with pairing. It is enough to insert the wire into the corresponding connector. So on a laptop, the necessary holes are on the side panel. Their color indicates the purpose of the connector: pink. for the microphone, green. for the speakers. There is a small drawing next to the holes to indicate their purpose.
Features of connecting to different devices
The type of gadget does not affect the sequence and the pairing process in general. Connection to a laptop, tablet and computer is carried out in the same way. The Sony headset can be connected using a cable or Bluetooth.
Wireless headphones connect via Bluetooth. Before starting pairing, some preparatory steps are required. First, you need to find Bluetooth on the gadget and make sure it works. On a laptop, for this you need to go to the “Task Manager” and in the general properties see the state of Bluetooth. If there is a function that is not available, then you need to update or install the driver.
Sequence for connecting wireless headphones:
- First you need to launch Bluetooth on your gadget. You can find such a function on a computer or laptop in the “Settings” section. On the Bluetooth tablet, look in the settings. Then you need to add other devices by clicking on the corresponding item.
- Next, you need to turn on the headphones by holding down the button on the case. Then Bluetooth is activated on the headset.
- When the gadget recognizes the headphones (the name of the headset will appear in the “add device” list), you can start pairing.
- The end of the operation is indicated by the inscription “Connected”.
If you follow the instructions, then no problems should arise. But sometimes a laptop, computer or tablet does not see the headphones. In this case, you will need to check the performance of all elements, try to fix sound problems or update the driver.
You can also go to the operating system settings through the start and go to the “Playback devices” section. Then you need to click on the headphone icon with the right mouse button and select the action “Use by default”.
User reviews about Sony MDR-ZX220BT
In general, I liked the headphones. But you should not expect something magical from them both in terms of sound and in terms of ergonomics of use. These are standard on-ear headphones, so if you don’t like having the headphones rest entirely on your ear, you shouldn’t buy. This type suits me, so I bought them. Connected to a phone, laptop. everything works fine. The sound is usual for Bluetooth headphones, a little unclear, with a lack of detail. But you can only notice this when you listen to music in a calm atmosphere and so that it is quiet around you. The earbuds are made for mobile use, and they work well for that. So if Sony MDR-ZX220BT will be sold in your city at a discount. feel free to buy.
Sony used to be the benchmark for quality, but today it’s just another manufacturer that has both ups and downs. The MDR-ZX220BT headphones didn’t impress me very much, probably because of the brand I expected them to sound better. But on the other hand, what could you expect from Bluetooth and headphones that don’t support aptX. As a plus, I can definitely write down ergonomics and ease of management. there are no complaints here, done well. But the sound is average. The detail is average, and the volume of the scene is almost not felt. They are not suitable for home use, because when you listen to music at home you want to completely immerse yourself in it, this will not happen with the MDR-ZX220BT. But in order to listen to music or a podcast on the way to work, they will do.
If your head is larger than average, you may have problems with the headphones. they will put quite a lot of pressure on your ears. On the one hand, this is good, because they will not fall off the head and on the road you can safely rotate your head in all directions. But the disadvantage is that after 30 minutes, the ears begin to ache and you have to take off the headphones. If your head is normal, then everything should be more or less good.
When I bought a Sony I expected to hear first-class sound, but after buying it I was somewhat disappointed. The sound is normal. In terms of detail and volume. And the basses are pumping, this is a fact, if you love the basses. buy. They sit comfortably on their heads, listened to music for 2 hours in a row, and only by the end of the 2nd hour I wanted to give my ears a little rest. I could not make the headphones work with two devices at the same time, but I’m already finding fault with this. It is very convenient to pair with the phone, tk. both the phone and the headphones have NFC, you just need to bring the headphones to the phone and that’s it. they already work together.
Advantages and disadvantages of Sony MDR-ZX220BT headphones
- Good workmanship;
- The sound is good, without major failures, however, the headphones do not support aptX, so the level of detail will be standard for regular Bluetooth headphones;
- If your head is of normal size, there will be no problems with pressure on the ears;
- Stylish appearance, can be used as a fashion accessory;
- Instantly connect to your phone using NFC;
- Long battery life. up to 8 hours.
- If your head is larger than average, then the headphones can put pressure on your ears;
- The construction is plastic, so in winter you need to use it carefully.