How to enter the browser on Samsung
Browser Task Manager
Like other Chromium browsers, Microsoft Edge has a built-in task manager, which can be invoked with the ShiftEsc key combination (with an active browser window) or in the menu. Other tools. Browser task manager.
The browser task manager displays the processes of tabs, extensions, Microsoft Edge system processes and the processor resources they use, video cards (to enable a column, right-click on the column header in the manager and enable or disable the necessary items), network resources.
What is it for? For example, if the browser starts to slow down a lot, or when you open a website, the laptop starts up the fans, we can figure out what the problem is: see that some extension is using computer resources too actively (and disable it), notice that an open tab is required excessive amount of GPU memory (which may indicate the presence of a miner on the site) and otherwise analyze what is happening. Read more on the topic of the task manager in the browser in the instructions What to do if Google Chrome slows down.
Microsoft Edge Browser. Than You Wanted To Know
The Microsoft Edge browser first appeared in Windows 10 and used entirely the company’s own developments. Later, it was decided to abandon the “original” browser, and in the latest versions of Windows 10, the Microsoft Edge browser based on Chromium is installed (you can install it on other systems as well). The browser is based on the same technologies as in most modern popular browsers, and if we compare the new version with the previous Edge, the new version is gaining popularity much faster. according to some reports, the browser came out on top in the world in terms of the number of users.
This overview details the current capabilities of the Microsoft Edge browser (they may change and be supplemented over time), browser settings and additional information that may be useful if you decide to completely switch to using this product. May Also Interesting: Best Browser for Windows 10.
The settings section is used to specify the default file download folder, as well as to enable or disable the option to display a prompt on what to do with a file each time it is downloaded. to open it or save it to a specified folder.
This section of settings contains items related to the design theme, which were discussed above in a separate section of the article, as well as additional parameters of the browser’s appearance:
- Enabling or disabling the “Home” button, as well as setting the site that will open when it is pressed.
- To enable or disable buttons on the top bar of the browser.
- Change font sizes and more detailed settings for displayed fonts.
Using the options in the On Startup section, you can control which sites open when you start Microsoft Edge. Possible options:
- Standard new tab.
- Resume where you left off. opens the tabs that were open when you left the browser.
- Open a specific page or pages. the ability to manually enter a set of pages that will always open when the browser starts or click the “Use all open tabs” button so that all open sites will automatically be included in the list.
To customize the browser appearance without installing third-party themes, you can:
- Click on the gear icon on the standard home page of the Microsoft Edge browser and select a page layout from the predefined ones, as well as set custom options (turn on your background in the browser window, turn off quick links on the main page).
- Go to Settings. Appearance and select a light, dark or system theme in the “Standard theme” section, set the scale in the browser.
- The experimental settings (edge: // flags) section of the Edge developer version contains the edge-color-theme-picker parameter, which enables the selection of the accent color for the browser. Probably, this feature will appear in the future in the final version and will be located in Settings. View.
To install third-party skins, as noted above, you can use:
If in the future you need to remove the installed custom theme go to Menu. Settings. Appearance and click the “Delete” button to the right of the “Custom theme” item.
Set up an account, view saved passwords, autofill data, import bookmarks and other data
- Turn sync with your Microsoft account on or off, add a new profile.
- View passwords saved in the browser (to view, you will need to enter the administrator password), as well as enable or disable the offer to save them, the option to automatically log into sites with saved data.
- Set up autocomplete data for billing and addresses.
- Automatically import data, including bookmarks, settings and other information from browsers already installed on your computer.
What is Smart Option
Not all users know exactly what the Smart TV function is for and what, in fact, it is. In fact, in simple terms, this is a standard set of programs with which the TV can be connected to the Internet. Professionals have a deeper definition, which is the most accurate, because this is a real operating system created specifically for television devices. It can be compared to an OS for smartphones and tablets, or laptops and desktops. It is divided into several types, so LG Smart TV is usually installed on LG TV.
Many have already appreciated all the advantages of this system, while you should know in advance what a browser for Smart TV is, since it is almost impossible to do without it. Typically, there are two ways to connect such a system. If you choose the first option, then for this you will need to purchase a special modern TV, but often its purchase is not required. Manufacturers release dedicated digital receivers with built-in Smart platforms that connect perfectly to all Blu-ray players and game consoles.
With the help of this innovative and convenient technology, every receiver or TV owner will be able to access a huge amount of information posted on the Internet. It can be music, movies, games and much more, which will be displayed on the TV screen just like on a regular computer. Control is carried out using a special remote control, which is very convenient for everyone. Experienced users are often worried about how to update the browser for Smart TV, but first you should find out how to work with it, and why you need it.
Features and benefits of browsers
Everyone knows that with the help of standard browser programs, you can access the World Wide Web while working on any computer. They allow you to browse the pages, get acquainted with multimedia materials and provide tremendous opportunities. The features of the browser for TV are, in fact, the same, they are updated in the same way as on computer devices, and the functionality is a little more simplified.
Since the most popular TV models are deservedly the brands LG and Samsung, users quite often set up an LG Smart TV or an option for Samsung. Each of them has its own advantages, but option number two is especially worth noting. Samsung develops the largest number of interesting applications for TV, and the brand’s specialists have managed to create the most functional browser in comparison with other well-known companies.
The program works using Flash technology, is multitasking enough, which allows you to open a large number of windows during use. In a convenient and compact Samsung browser, you can easily communicate on social networks and watch a movie at the same time. The browser for Samsung Smart TV has its own add-ons, including:
- modern Tizen platform;
- the ability to support the HTML5 protocol;
- work on WebKit-based technology.
Browser for Smart TV Samsung
Smart TV has become a real breakthrough in this area, which has allowed many manufacturers to start producing special devices and receivers for TVs. Thanks to innovative technology, which has already become widespread, modern televisions are no longer just a means for broadcasting on-air programs. Now such a device has become a multimedia platform with which you can access any information at a convenient time.
Download and install
Each remote control sold with a Smart device is equipped with a bright hexagonal button, after pressing it you can instantly go to this system and start looking for a suitable option. From a large list of proposed options, you can choose the desired browser from the proposed list, or type the required name in the search. Then all that remains is to download the selected application and install it on your Samsung Smart TV.
The download process itself takes place as quickly as possible, after the choice of a suitable program is made, you need to click on the “OK” button on the remote control and read a detailed description of the browser. If its functionality turns out to be suitable, you should select the “Download” command; after its completion, you will need to click on “Start” to activate it. After downloading the browser, each device owner will be able to fully appreciate all the advantages and features of the system.
Despite the fact that this technology has not yet become widespread, it is gradually gaining momentum and becoming more popular and constantly evolving. Now each user can create his own account and save individual parameters and settings, connect any mouse and keyboard to the TV, and also use the advantages of the Wi-Fi and LAN system.
How to set or change the default browser on stock Android
Typically, pure Android phones and tablets use Google Chrome as their default browser. If you want to make Yandex Browser, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or any other default, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Settings. Apps & notifications (on newer Android versions) or Settings. Apps.
- Open the “Default Applications” item. If there is no such item, open the menu in the list of all applications (three dots in the upper right) and see if there is such an item there. If you can’t find the settings item you want, try using the search bar at the top of the settings, typing in the word “default”.
- Click on the “Browser” item and select the desired browser from the list of installed ones. Once selected, it will be used as the default browser.
- Additional point: if the default browser is not selected on your Android phone, then when you open any link to the site, you will be prompted to select one of the installed browsers and if you click “Always”, it will become the default browser.
Please note: in order for the desired browser to be selected in step 3, it must be installed exactly as a browser, that is, Android must “know” what this application is intended for. Sometimes, especially for not very popular browsers, this is not the case.
On the same page of parameters you will see the item “Follow the links”, in it you can familiarize yourself with the list of applications to which the opening of certain sites can be redirected.
If you want such sites to open in your default browser, click on the application that “intercepts” links, click on the item “Open supported links” and select “Do not open in this application” or “Always ask”.
The default browser on Android. how to install or change
This manual details how to make the desired browser the default on your Android phone or tablet, as well as additional information on disabling the opening of certain sites not in the browser, but in applications. In the first part. how to change the default browser on pure Android, in the second. on Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Related Topic: iPhone Default Browser, How to Set Windows 10 Default Browser, Android Default Apps.
A separate note on Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones: in the settings you may not see the items for changing the default browser. In this case, you can try using the Hidden Settings for MIUI application (available on the Play Store and use Advanced Search to find the desired setting by the phrase “default”.
Default browser on Samsung Galaxy
Changing the default browser on Samsung Galaxy smartphones is not much different from the same process on other phones or tablets:
- Go to Settings. Applications. Click on the menu button in the upper right and select “Default Applications”. If for some reason you cannot find it, use the search by settings.
- Click on “Browser” and select your preferred default browser. If at the bottom you also see the “Standard for work” item with the selected Chrome browser, keep in mind that this section applies to browsers in the Samsung protected folder.
- Please note that if you do not have any default browser installed, then when you open links, you may be shown a request for how to open it: you can select the desired browser, and then click “Always” to make the selected application the default browser.
- To disable the opening of links not in the default browser, but in third-party applications, on the same settings screen, click “Follow links”. After a while, a list of applications will load that open some of the links. You can select any of these applications, click on “Go to URL” and select either “Always ask” or “In another application” so that the links open in the browser.
I have applied this method once, when my laptop crashed severely after updating one of the applications. The laptop hung at the start and did not want to display an authorization window. Hence, I could not login to the system to do a reboot with special parameters.
I needed to do this to restore the system, but if you have the same problem, help you enter the BIOS.
I warn you! It is possible to use this method only as a last resort, when there are no other ways.
This is done like this (I performed these steps on a Samsung product):
- You connect your laptop to the network
- Start the system.
- Disconnect (remove) the battery. the laptop continues to work.
- Disconnect your laptop from the network.
- Wait a little while.
- Connect the battery.
- Connect to the network.
- Launch by pressing the power button.
- After these steps you will find yourself in the system boot menu.
Stage 2: BIOS launch
If you did everything correctly, then you will see the system boot menu, in which you should click on the “Diagnostics” item.
Then click on “Additional parameters”.
How to Change Default Browser to Chrome on Any Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone!
And then. on “UEFI Firmware Options”
Go to the final launch phase. click “Restart”.
The screen will turn off and after a short (or maybe a long) time you will see the BIOS screen:
Stage 1: how to enter the boot menu
There are two radically different ways.
The first is with a specially performed laptop reboot. This is the recommended way.
The second is useful as a last resort if you cannot log in to configure the settings of the first method.
How to enter BIOS in a Samsung laptop and how to update it
The new generation of UEFI systems that have replaced BIOS has made it difficult to penetrate the holy of holies on laptops. Gone are the days in which every user could easily get there by restarting the computer and pressing the Delete button. Or, if this did not help, press some other keys from the functional group. F6. F8 or others.
This article will discuss how to enter the BIOS on modern PCs or laptops with modern operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10. It looks like you are already desperate, asking yourself the question. is this even possible on your laptop? Maybe you don’t have any BIOS either?
Do not be afraid! Now you can easily and simply follow the necessary steps. We will do this using the example of a Samsung NP350V5C laptop with Windows 8 installed on it.
We will also look at how you can update the BIOS, and at the end of the article there is a video on how to configure it before installing Windows 7 or 8.
Let’s divide the BIOS startup process into 2 stages. So let’s go
Correct reboot option
Just slide your mouse vertically along the right edge of the screen until a pop-up menu appears. You can also call it using the keyboard by pressing Win C.
Next, click on “Settings”, then “Change computer settings.” Then press “Update and Restore”.
Far away, the manufacturer dragged this option!
Now we press “Restore” and here it is. the coveted item “Special boot options”. we press on “Restart now”.
Your Samsung (or whatever you have) will dutifully reboot and appear in the boot menu.
It is strongly recommended to update the BIOS only from the official websites of the manufacturers.
In my case, in the browser I need to go to the Samsung website and enter the full model name (written on the bottom of the laptop case): NP350V5C-S1JRU
After pressing the Enter button, a list appears in which we select an item from the category “Firmware”
Next, scroll down the screen and find “Update Software”, click on it, which leads to the download of the BIOSUpdate.exe file
Since I downloaded it from the official Samsung website, I can safely launch it
and update the BIOS of the laptop:
In my case, the latest update has already been installed. If you have a new version available, you just have to press the last button to update the BIOS.
The browser has the ability to use the free VPN function through the Opera Turbo mode. The effect is achieved by using an intermediate server. This is especially beneficial for those who want to resume access to Yandex Direct and other services.
And yet, there is one drawback to this option. When the server is overloaded, the function stops working. You can enable it on the main page of the search engine or in the settings of the browser itself. However, you will have to constantly monitor the status of her activity.
How to enter the browser on Samsung
Everyone has heard about why Yandex and its services do not work on the territory of Ukraine. Recall: the decree of President Petro Poroshenko entered into force on May 17.
The decree of the head of the country has already made many worried. Users are concerned about the impossibility of using the search engine itself and its add-ons. In particular, access to Yandex Metrics, Direct, mail, Yandex Money service is under threat. However, as it turned out, there are methods to work around the problem and restore the listed web services.
Blocking is based on location, that is, the IP address is taken into account. Those who understand the work of proxy servers, VPN, will guess how to get access to Yandex. Yet most users have never even heard of such concepts. Let’s try to explain in simple language.
There are several ways that return the ability to log into Yandex. The most effective of these are the following:
- Opera with built-in VPN function,
- for Firefox, Chrome. extensions, anonymizing sites, proxies.
To access Yandex mail and other services, you can download this browser. With its help, it will not be difficult to hide the Ukrainian IP-address. In principle, it was created precisely for this. However, Tor has a drawback. the long loading of sites. The reason lies in the fact that the Internet request is transmitted through foreign servers, including German, American, Austrian.
Firefox and Chrome
How to restore Yandex Money, view maps, catalogs, search engine market in these browsers? There is a way out. plugins, extensions. For example, for Mozilla Firefox, it would be nice to install friGate. a great option for unblocking sites. This and similar applications have their own proxy servers, which hide the user’s location.
Hotspot Shield VPN is suitable for Google Chrome. It will help restore access to Yandex. Its main functions are unblocking portals, secure connection, anonymous browsing. You can download the app for free or try out the Elite version with a number of additional benefits.
Experienced users can try to configure the proxy server themselves. For beginners, it is better to give up this venture. There are few stable proxies available in the free version, and therefore you may have to buy their services. This primarily applies to those who want to freely watch videos, listen to audio recordings.
Let’s take as an example a few more assistants in the struggle for access to Yandex sites.
- Hola. allows you to select the IP of another country (by the way, for Russian services it is better to give preference to the corresponding ip);
- Zenmate. Works on the same principle as Hola. Not applicable for Safari, Internet Explorer; Tunnel Bear. can slow down the browser, also asks for an e-mail to activate.
- Hide my ass.
All of them are not very different from each other. All you need is to copy the link to the site of interest and enter it in the column on the main page. These applications provide low speed, but they are easy to use and are often free.
The number of blocking traversals continues to grow. Follow the NastMobile blog posts for the latest news on this topic.
List of Samsung engineering menu commands
To display information on a smartphone, the following codes are used:
- #. IMEI;
- #. OS series;
- # or #. firmware version;
- #. serial data;
- #. energy intensity;
- #. Dump;
The service mode is activated by the combinations # or #. To enter the error log, dial #. If it is necessary to start loopback testing enter #.
To get into the tuning tables, type:
- #, # or #. display contrast;
- #. USB;
- ##. display;
- number. GPRS / EDGE;
- 2767380927 #. WAP;
- 2767927 # or 276773738927 #. rollback of WAP parameters;
- 2767380667 #. MMS;
- 335 #. delete all MMS;
- #. battery calibration;
- #. data about the battery;
- ## or #. battery status;
- #. battery testing;
- #. debugger.
- #. speaker and microphone volume.
Engineering Mode Capabilities
For example, on the Galaxy A5 and S6, the main catalog contains categories:
- HW Testing.
- answering machine;
- GSM frequencies;
- connection standards 2G, 3G, LTE;
- access to the worldwide network and other parameters related to telephony.
Connectivity defines the parameters of wireless connections: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, radio. Changes made in this section can disrupt the operation of the device or completely disable it.
HW Testing is designed to test hardware components. processor, battery, speaker system, optics, touch panels and the like.
For example, the service menu helps on a Samsung phone to reduce the stress on the battery. You need to go to hidden Android settings and:
- open Telephony;
- enter BandMode, where you can specify the scanned GSM frequencies;
- uncheck the boxes everywhere, except for 900 and 1800, which correspond to Russian standards;
- confirm action by touching SET.
As a result, the autonomous module will stop looking for formats that are not available in the country, which will significantly increase the battery life.
What is a service menu and what is it for
The service menu of a Samsung phone is similar to that of a TV. It opens access to hidden device settings. Here you can test the sensors of the phone, its modules and systems, which is very convenient when buying a device from hand. Thanks to Engineering Mode, the user can customize the control, make it more convenient for himself.
Previously, the entrance to this Android area was only open to developers and repairmen.
How to enter the engineering menu on Samsung
Engineering menu on Samsung. a directory containing various commands for controlling the device, individually debugging its parameters, testing the device.
How to use the engineering menu
The engineering menu on Samsung telephones in the initial version provides full diagnostics and comprehensive settings for smartphones. But later, even during the development period, its capabilities are sharply reduced. As a result, the option only opens access to data on some hardware components and allows you to perform basic testing.
How to Enter Samsung Service Menu (Engineering Mode)
The engineering menu on Samsung telephones is activated after dialing special combinations. To make them work, sometimes, having indicated the desired cipher on the dial pad of the telephone number, they press the call button.
How to enter the secret engineering menu on Samsung. you need to type one of the combinations:
- # for newer devices;
- ###, # or ### for earlier generations.
- for Samsung J7 and J1, cipher ## is relevant;
- versions A5, S5 and S6 respond to ### or ###;
- for Samsung A3 it is better to use ###;
- if it is S3, then dial ###;
- S7 Edge owners should try ### or ###.
Another way to enter the engineering (hidden) menu on Samsung yourself is to install special utilities Mobileuncle Tools, Mobileuncle MTK Tools 2.4.0, EngineerMode, Shortcut Master and others. They are distributed via Google Play.
If you managed to open the service menu of your Samsung phone without any problems, work in it very carefully. Perhaps it makes sense to commit the changes made so that later you can undo them.
Since you can enter the engineering (technical) menu on Samsung using various commands, taking into account the specifics of a particular model, if the proposed schemes turned out to be ineffective, contact the manufacturer’s service center.
How to enter the recovery menu on Samsung?
The recovery menu, also known as recovery mode, is a special menu in an Android smartphone that allows you to update the device, flash it, restore, reset data, etc. It is also on Samsung smartphones. In this article, we will show and tell you how to start it. Consider different company models.
Smartphones without mechanical home keys and Bixby
Hardly most of the company’s latest smartphones fit here, for example, Galaxy A50 (A51), A40 (A41), A70 (A71), A20, A30 (A31), etc. In general, if your Samsung has only two mechanical keys. power and volume control, this method will help you.
Turn off your device in the same way described above, after which you pick up the turned off device, press the volume up and off keys, holding them.
When Samsung appears, remove your finger from the power key. And when you see the robot, remove your finger from the volume up key. And wait for the menu recovery to load. similar to the first method.
Smartphones without a mechanical home key with Bixby
This includes Samsung S8, S9, S10, S10, Note 8, Note 9, etc. These devices have three mechanical keys: power, volume and Bixby.
Turn off the smartphone by pressing the shutdown key and holding it for 1-2 seconds.
A small menu appears on the screen, in which you select “Shutdown”.
The smartphone is turned off. Pick it up, press and hold the volume up, Bixby and off keys.
When Samsung appears on the screen, remove your finger from the power key while holding down the volume up key and Bixby. If everything is done correctly, you will see a robot:
At this point, fingers can be removed from the volume up and Bixby keys.
Do not press anything, just wait for the menu recovery to be loaded.
Smartphones with a mechanical home key
Suitable for Galaxy J1, Galaxy J2 Prime, Galaxy J3, Galaxy J4, Galaxy J5, etc.
We use all the same volume up and off keys, only this time we add the mechanical Home key: we hold them all down and hold until Samsung appears.
Then we remove the finger from the power key while holding the other two. When the robot appears, you can remove your fingers from the remaining keys. Otherwise, proceed as in the first case.
Just in case. how to get out of the recovery. And don’t confuse recovery with boot mode!
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
Which browser for Smart TV should you choose? Installation and update instructions
Browser for Smart TV is an invaluable assistant for interacting with websites. However, using the built-in browser is very inconvenient due to the unusual interface and slow loading speed. For a comfortable surfing, it is better to use third-party web browsers. Read on to find out which browsers are the best for Smart TV, how to install and update them.
Choosing a browser:
The TV browser on LG, Philips or Samsung is different as they all run on different operating systems. For this reason, it is very difficult or even impossible to install a web browser on some of them. However, it all depends on the TV model and its Smart TV platform. Even one manufacturer can use 2-3 operating systems in different versions. Now we will take a closer look at the best browsers for TVs, and after that we will discuss the features of their installation.
Not all Smart TV owners have an idea whether it is possible to put a browser or other program on the TV. Yes, this is indeed possible on most models, although there are exceptions to the rule. It is better to study the instructions in advance to find out if this is possible.
There are 2 possible algorithms for installing browsers: standard and manual. Let’s start with the first option, which is the easiest to use.
Important! For the instruction to work, you should connect the TV to a Wi-Fi network or connect an Ethernet cable in advance.
- Go to the program for installing downloadable applications (on Samsung. Smart Hub, on LG. LG Smart World). To do this, go to the main menu of the TV using the remote.
- The list that appears displays all programs available for download. We can rewind the entire list in search of the desired application or use the search bar at the top of the window.
- Click on the appropriate application and click on the button to install it.
- A new application will appear in the main menu of the TV, it remains only to launch it.
For example, we propose to consider how to install Yandex browser on Smart TV:
It should be understood that not all browsers for mobile operating systems will be able to scale and fully work on a TV. You may need to try several varieties. Once again, this will only work if the TV is running Android TV. Devices from Samsung, LG, Hisense and others that are developed on their own operating systems will not be able to install the application.
LG Smart TV
- Google Chrome. the best browser for LG Smart TV. it is also the most popular in the world. In some Android TV builds, Chrome is installed by default. The web browser features high performance, stylish looks, many extensions, and an extensive ecosystem.
- Mozilla Firefox is another popular browser and one of the ten most downloaded programs on Android. The web browser is slightly inferior in speed to Chrome and Opera, but it has other advantages: many unique extensions, works with a lot of file formats, supports Flash.
- Dolphin Browser has its main feature. close work with many social networks. The browser can also create PDF files from any page on the web. In terms of speed and stability, the web browser is not inferior to other analogues.
What web browsers should you pay attention to:
- Opera is arguably the best browser for Samsung Smart TVs (Android TV version only). It occupies a leading position in popularity. It is in demand due to its high speed internet connection, fast page processing and traffic savings. Opera Mini can be installed on Android TV, which supports protection from ads, spam and other negative phenomena of the Internet. It is also used by default on Sony TVs, which run on Opera TV.
How to update the browser on Smart TV?
All web browsers are gradually evolved and updated. It is the current versions of browsers that are usually the fastest and most stable of all. We recommend that you periodically update your web browser, this will help maintain high speed and comfort of surfing. They often get the latest version automatically, but sometimes they have to speed up this process manually.
- Press the button “Settings” or Settings on the remote control.
- Go to the “Support” section and select the “Update” item.
- Click on the button “Check for updates”.
- After the search, the available firmware for TV is shown, we confirm its installation with the “Update” button.
- Upon completion of the TV operating system update, we can proceed to update the browser itself. To do this, open the web browser, click in the corner on the right for 3 dots and go to “Settings”.
- We are looking for the item “About the browser”, after a short search for updates, the available upgrade should be displayed.
Important! During the update, do not turn off the TV, this can lead to serious system failures.
Enjoy the best, updated browser and fast web surfing with it. Now pages should be processed as correctly and quickly as possible.
Let’s do a little research: “Which browser is the best on Smart TV?” Leave your opinion in the comments.
No votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.
App TV features
Naturally, you will not surprise anyone when you hear that using standard browsers is used to enter the world wide web. But this is on the computer, but what about the TV? It turns out that the result does not change from the permutation of the terms, that is, on the TV, the browser is also used to access the Internet. Samsung has installed its own standard browser that comes with the factory with Smart TVs. It is called App TV and you can immediately find it when you go to the menu.
Users claim that this browser is one of the most functional in comparison with similar options, but from other manufacturers. We will not rate, since each user decides for himself how much this configuration suits him or not. Nevertheless, consider the features of this application:
The program is built using Flash technology;
The browser is multitasking, especially when compared to other peers;
In the process of work, it allows you to open a large number of windows without compromising functionality.
In addition, Samsung has released several interesting add-ons that improve the browser’s performance. Here are the coolest ones:
Ability to support HTML5 protocol;
How to download and install browser on Samsung Smart TV
Often, owners of smart TVs are poorly versed in how a new browser can be installed there, and whether it is possible at all. This is indeed allowed on many models, but not on all. Therefore, before taking any action, you need to find instructions for your TV. Read if it is possible to replace a web browser on it, for example, with the popular today Yandex or Google.
If so, then you should follow these steps:
Samsung Smart TV has a special assistant called “Smart Hub”. To immediately get into this application, you need to take the remote control and press the bright hexagonal button;
A window will open where the user can see a list of programs that can be downloaded and installed on the TV;
Searching for the desired browser is very simple. you can either rewind the sentences until you find the one you need, or enter the required application into a special search bar;
After the choice has been made, the application must be downloaded and installed.
Update Browser on Samsung Smart TV
It is high time to forget about those times when TV channels from other countries were the ceiling of the TV functionality. Now, the level of development of these devices has increased so much that it is no longer possible to call them TVs, because in terms of their capabilities they are more like computers. It is not surprising that now such a technique is called nothing more than Smart TV, which means a smart TV.
How to update browser on Samsung
Most Samsung TVs have a browser built into the firmware, and it can only be updated by updating the entire firmware. Naturally, this creates problems, since the manufacturer often overlooks that Smart TV is a TV for surfing the Internet, therefore, improvements for the standard browser are not added to the software.
How can you update it so as not to lose the set of functionality that it already had? It’s a matter of luck here.
It is most convenient to read the description of the new firmware, what features it adds, etc.
You can also search the Internet for comments from those users who have already tried the update, and share your impressions on specialized forums.
If there is no suspicion about the quality of the new firmware, then you can install it. This is done according to the standard principle:
Seeing that there is a possibility of updating, he clicks on “Ok”.
It remains to wait for the download, carry out the installation, and the browser, along with the entire system, will be updated.