How to fix your phone screen at home
How to make phone cleaning spray at home
Not sure how to get rid of the annoying “fingers” on your phone screen so as not to spoil its protection? We will tell you how to wipe your phone screen. You can easily make an effective and gentle home remedy. However, before using any new product or method, please test on a small, inconspicuous area.
How to clean your phone screen
54 users liked this article.
Try Zewa handkerchiefs. soft and strong enough to even withstand machine wash!
A cheerful sunlight fell on the screen of your mobile, and you realized with horror. you just need to wash your phone urgently. At best, the phone screen is smeared with fingerprints, and at worst, the remains of yesterday’s dinner are stuck to it. If you have a phone, then you probably got into a similar situation.
Fortunately, you can quickly and efficiently fix this problem. Do you want to know how? Then read our article. In it, we recommend available ways to clear the phone screen. We strive to provide our readers with the most reliable information, however, all recommendations are given for informational purposes only and are not a guarantee of results. All facts and tips on this site are provided for educational purposes only and are not an alternative to professional advice. If you have questions or concerns about the proposed methods, please consult with a specialist.
What can be useful for you
Pour in half a bottle of water and top up with vinegar. Close the bottle tightly and shake well to mix the water and vinegar well. Vinegar kills bacteria and evaporates quickly, helping to instantly dry your phone screen.
How to clean your phone
- Disconnect the phone from the chargers and turn it off.
- Take the phone out of the case. Remove crumbs and grit, and be especially careful to clean them out of the corners and slots of the speaker.
- Take a soft cloth like the one you wipe your glasses with and spray it on. It is not necessary to wet the cloth too much to prevent liquid from getting inside the phone. The fabric should be only slightly damp. Wipe the phone screen and case with the cloth. Wait a few seconds for them to dry.
Be sure to test a small area of the screen before cleaning your phone screen. Never spray liquid directly on the phone to avoid ruining it.
Don’t have a suitable soft cloth on hand? No problem! Just use Zewa Deluxe paper handkerchiefs. Soft and durable, they won’t damage your phone screen.
Based on the results of a study by Eurofins Evic, France, April 2018.
Moisture got in
For many users, sensor breakdowns are caused by exposure to moisture and it becomes necessary to dry the mobile device. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Remove the battery immediately to avoid the effects of electrolysis. Electrolysis can “destroy” oxidizing contacts, making the battery unusable.
- Now disassemble the device case using watch screwdrivers, wipe the board with a special alcohol base.
- Now dry the phone thoroughly and return all components to their places.
Important! You may also find practical and easy ways to restore the appearance of any type of gadget useful:
The main nuances of screen repair at home
How do I repair a touch screen on my phone at home? First, you need to clearly realize and understand that a mobile phone will not always be able to stay “alive” after repair. If you have already made up your mind and have confidence in your actions, then you can safely get down to work.
Assembly / disassembly and replacement of parts by their own efforts has a number of certain advantages and disadvantages:
- You may not be competent enough in repair matters, but you must have a balanced desire.
- You can perfectly understand all external processes, but not understand internal.
- Unauthorized work will result in loss of part warranty.
If your intentions are still firm, then prepare the workplace, stock up on free time and the necessary tools.
Important! After repair, it is advisable to protect the phone from heavy loads.
How to fix a broken phone screen? Is all work on the sensor effective? Let’s get acquainted with recovery methods.
Is it possible to fix or restore a broken touchscreen smartphone display?
Previously, controlling a phone that did not have buttons seemed like something out of the genre of fantasy. Now everything looks utterly simple. But do not forget that the sensor is a very complex device with a large number of important components that are not immune to breakdowns. It will be difficult to repair without basic knowledge, so you need to act with extreme caution. We don’t want to break the phone?
Before the repair procedure itself, you should independently or with someone else’s help establish the cause of the touchscreen breakdown, in order to prevent this in the future. A breakdown can be caused by the following several reasons:
- Strong mechanical impact on the display.
- Exposure to liquids or accumulation of debris.
- Working potential used up.
- Software glitch in the Android operating system.
- Malfunction of the part itself.
For any of these cases, the restoration procedure will be strikingly different from work in a specialized technical center.
Important! If you, in principle, have some knowledge and skills in the repair of electrical appliances, you can cope with the easy repair tasks that arise from time to time. Bookmark the instructions to help you:
The touch screen capabilities of a mobile phone are simply amazing. Multitouch used to seem fantastic, however, like the touchscreen itself. Of course, it’s very good that the development of technologies has reached such a level, but the size and fragility of the display, at times, are very let down. If the breakdown has already happened, then how to deal with its consequences? Do you need to buy a new device? Not always. there are times when you can take the initiative and return the screen to life. How to fix a touchscreen sensor on your phone?. Let’s try to answer this question in detail in this article.
To carry out the work, you need to carefully take care of the workplace and acquire the necessary tools. Just follow the instructions below for the manipulation:
- Take a small Phillips screwdriver and disassemble the phone case.
Important! If your mobile device model has an integrated display, then home repairs are not possible. Take your smartphone to a specialist service center.
- Using a soldering station with an amateur radio kit, clean all the contacts and press the contacts of the sensor itself to them. All that remains is to turn on the power and check the result.
- If everything worked out, then with the help of a dielectric fix the “legs” and assemble the case.
- If you are unlucky, you will have to seek the help of a specialist.
Important! When working with the microcircuit, use clothes made of such material that will not accumulate static. You should also be grounded, observing all safety requirements.
How to fix the sensor on the phone if the problem is in the loop? The answer is provided below.
We repair the train
Very often, problems with the sensor are caused by a defect in the contacts in the connector from the action of water or from normal wear and tear. What to do in this case?
- Again, you need to disassemble the devices, get a special alcohol-containing liquid and wipe both the connector and the cable with it.
- The most common school rubber band will help you with the “repair”. We take it and clean the loop contacts so that they shine.
- But it is not always possible to get rid of the malfunction. In this case, a thin elastic band is taken and installed in the place where the cable and connector are connected. These measures will help improve contact.
Important! Often, the procedure for repairing and replacing sensors looks very monotonous, whatever the cause of the defect. The manipulations themselves are not particularly complicated and do not require any special technical knowledge. The most important thing is to be patient and be extremely attentive to all the actions that you perform. If you still have extra funds, then it is better not to take the initiative in your own hands and go to the nearest service center, where a specialist will be able to handle it once or twice.