How To Keep The iPhone Screen From Going Out
25. Search by word on page
Enter the desired word in the address bar. In the drop-down menu under the search engine suggestions, select “On this page.”
10. Listening to the text
iOS supports Screen Aloud feature. To enable it, activate the slider in the speech settings: “Settings” → “General” → “Universal access”. To have iPhone speak on the screen, swipe down with two fingers in any app.
Undo the last action
Just shake your smartphone, and iOS will offer to undo the last action, be it typing, pasting, or, conversely, deleting text.
14. Guide access
We often give our smartphone into the wrong hands “pass the level in the game “,” read an article “or” watch on YouTube “. If you don’t trust whoever will be using your iPhone, turn on guided access in the settings “General” → “Accessibility” → “Guided access”.
When handing over the iPhone to someone, press the Home button three times to enable guide access, and the person can only use the open application.
35 iPhone Features You May Not Know About
Apple smartphone can be even more convenient.
11. Creating a letter unlock password
If you Don’t trust 4 or 6 digit passwords and don’t like: Touch ID technology, you can set a long password of letters and numbers.
Go to the passcode settings and select “Change passcode”. The system will ask you to enter the old combination first, and then the new one. On the screen for entering a new password, click on “Passcode options” and select an acceptable option.
Triple press the Home button
Go to the item “Accessibility” in the main settings of the iPhone. Scroll down to the Shortcut Keys tab. you will see a list of functions. Triple-click the Home button to launch VoiceOver, color invert (useful for reading), some display settings, screen zoom, and Switch Control or AssistiveTouch.
To turn on the magnifier by triple-pressing the Home button, simply select the Corresponding item in “Accessibility”.
19. Incoming call detection in headphones
Answering calls with headphones is sometimes much easier than reaching for your phone. To find out who is calling you, and not take your iPhone out of your. turn on the “Call announcements” toggle switch in the phone settings.
How to turn off iPhone if the shutdown button does not work
Turning off your iPhone is a common procedure and rarely has any problems with it if the device is working properly. In order to turn off a working iPhone, simply press the shutdown button, hold it for a few seconds and then swipe to the right on the shutdown button. But, if the iPhone is NOT working properly, then some difficulties may arise with this simple procedure.
In this article, we will show you how to turn off your iPhone if the shutdown button or touchscreen is not working. The article will be relevant for all versions of the iPhone, including iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, se, 6, 6s and 7.
How to turn off iPhone without a button
If the shutdown button on your iPhone does not work, but you need to turn it off somehow, then you can use a feature called “AssistiveTouch”. To enable this function, you first need to go to the iPhone settings and open the “General” section there.
After that, you need to open the subsection “Universal Access”.
And it will turn on the “AssistiveTouch” function there.
After turning on “AssistiveTouch”, a floating semi-transparent round button will appear on the screen of your iPhone. This button will allow you to use the touchscreen to perform many actions that previously required pressing hardware buttons on the case. For example, using this button you can turn off your iPhone, even if you cannot press the hardware shutdown button. To do this, you must first press the floating button on the screen, and then select “Apparatus” in the menu that appears.
A menu will then appear for controlling the hardware buttons using the screen. If the shutdown button does not work for you and you want to turn off your iPhone, then here you need to click on the “Screen Lock” button and hold your finger on the button until the screen does NOT offer to turn off the device.
After that, you can turn off the iPhone in the same way as after pressing the shutdown button, that is, by swiping to the right on the “Turn off” button. It should be noted that it is quite easy to turn off the iPhone using the “AssistiveTouch” function, but later you may encounter problems when turning on the device. After all, if your shutdown button does not work, then you can NOT simply press it and turn on the smartphone. Fortunately, there is a way out of this situation. In order to turn on the iPhone without using the button, you can simply put it on charge or connect to a computer, and it will turn on automatically.
How to turn off iPhone if the touch screen is not working
In addition, let’s look at another similar problem, namely, touchscreen failure. After all, if your iPhone has a touchscreen failure, then you will also have problems turning it off. Without a working touch screen, you will NOT be able to swipe to the right on the shutdown button, which means that the standard way to turn off the iPhone will NOT work.
In order to get out of this situation and still turn off the iPhone without a touch screen, you can use the forced reboot procedure. This is done like this:
- Press and hold the Power button and Home button at the same time until the iPhone screen turns off. For iPhone version 7, instead of the “Home” button, you need to use the volume down button.
- After the screen goes out, immediately release the buttons.
- If you release the buttons in time, the iPhone will turn off, but if you hold them a little longer than necessary, then instead of turning off you just restart the device.
It should be noted that the procedure for forced restart of the iPhone should not be used too often. Since using it there is a risk of damaging the smartphone’s memory.
How to prevent the screen from fading out on Windows 7
The issue we are considering is the most relevant and whole problem, mainly for users of netbooks, as well as laptops, for whom power supply issues are a priority.
Based on this, the main task of such a device is the issue of energy saving and its economical waste, and since the display backlight consumes an impressive share of energy, the device tries to save on it.
The standard settings, accepted by default after installing windows 7, have the most optimal indicators for a computer, but for most users they are NOT convenient or not at all acceptable. They can be changed at your own discretion, which is quite simple.
So, now we will take a step-by-step look at the solution to the current issue of a fading screen:
- In the left corner of the bottom panel, click on the “Start” button.
- Here we select the section of the menu called. “Control Panel”.
- Next, select the item. “Power supply”.
- Now go to “Power plan settings”.
- Here, depending on your device, namely a personal computer or laptop, parameters are selected and set based on your own needs and preferences.
- Thus, in this menu, you can adjust or completely disable each of the parameters that are offered. This, and will serve as a solution to the question we are considering, how to make sure that the screen does NOT fade away on Windows 7, and will also allow you to more rationally configure the computer’s power supply system.
types of power supply
It should be noted that the issue of turning off the display may depend on a number of other factors. Among them, the main one is the type of power used, namely the battery or directly from the network.
Depending on the type of power supply, all screen off options vary greatly.
I must say that in the case of using battery power, you should think about the issue of saving energy and setting balanced power consumption settings. Otherwise, by solving the issue of turning off the display, you can create yourself a problem of high-speed battery discharge, which is also extremely inconvenient.
Black screen when the monitor is running
The most simple method was considered above, which allows you to fix the problem of a dying monitor directly by system means. However, sometimes it happens that the monitor does not work at all, and here completely different manipulations are required.
The appearance of a black screen and fading of the display can be caused by other more serious reasons that require more radical solutions:
- Excessive humidity in the room where the computer and monitor are used can have a negative effect. Condensed water can collect directly on the surface of the monitor. Since water is a fairly good conductor of current, due to its accumulation, it can cause the monitor to malfunction, up to its complete shutdown. In the event of a similar situation, you should simply let the monitor dry out. Often this will be the solution to the problem in question.
- If the monitor goes out and does not turn on, or it is active, but instead of an image it gives out a purely black screen, then most likely the problem is in a faulty matrix. In order to make sure of this assumption, you just need to connect the desired monitor to the second computer, and also try to change the connection cable itself. If the monitor is already connected to the second computer using a new cable, but the problem persists, then the help of an experienced electronics engineer is already required. It is highly discouraged to carry out such repairs on your own without the appropriate skills.
- Another major problem can be a faulty card. In this case, you should also try it on another computer and test it. It is also possible that the card simply overheats a lot, and then it is necessary to check its cooling system for serviceability. Most often, this problem is solved by fixing the fan, in the case of using an active cooling system. If passive cooling is used, then in this case, either its repair or a complete replacement will be required. In addition, you should check for serviceability and the card connector itself on the motherboard.
- The cause of the problem may also lie in a malfunction of the second component parts of the computer. In this case, if possible, you should check each of the nodes in turn. The reason may lie in the motherboard, power supply, memory modules, and so on.
- A fairly commonplace and frequent problem is poor or Broken contact. Thus, the problem lies in the cable connecting the system unit to the monitor, as well as the corresponding connector. This flaw is quite easy to identify and fix.
If you find the first signs of a monitor malfunction, you should search for the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Timely repair measures can extend the life of the computer for several more years.
How to prevent the screen from fading out on Windows 7
Many people ask how to make sure that the screen does NOT fade away on Windows 7. The solution to this problem and the answer to the question is covered in this article below.
Many users of personal computers, as well as laptops, are faced with the fact that from a short inactivity, the monitor on their device turns off or goes out.
Sometimes such a phenomenon can disrupt or interrupt the operation of running programs, which is NOT desirable, and sometimes not acceptable. At the end of the day, it’s just very uncomfortable.
In addition, in SEPARATE cases, the screen backlight may fade away directly while working at the computer and it will be necessary to perform certain manipulations in order to return the device to working condition.
For those who DO NOT understand the reasons for such phenomena, the explanation is given in a simple way. it is connected with the power supply settings or directly with the monitor itself.
How to prevent the screen from fading out on Windows 7: 2 comments
It seems to me that it does NOT bother me that the laptop periodically goes out. But, I read the information and decided that it is possible, it turns out, to do without such a problem. Thanks for prompting.
Hello. The screen also went out after not using it. You touch the mouse, but it does not resume. I think this card is to blame. I have a stationary computer, not a laptop. After reading your article, I found the limit of 30 minutes. Included position “never”. Thanks for the tip.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer?
Read the instructions on how to transfer photos from iPhone to a computer with Windows 7, 8 or 10, as well as a universal method for all versions of Windows.
iPhone is renowned for its cumbersome day-to-day operations. For example, the procedure for installing a ringtone, which needs a separate instruction. In this article, we will answer another burning question: how to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer?
How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer using Windows?
In order to transfer your photo gallery from iPhone to computer, you can use standard Windows tools. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Unlock iPhone screen with passcode (if installed).
2. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Optional: after that you can open iTunes, select your device in the tree on the left and in the settings check the Synchronize device via Wi-Fi checkbox. Then in the future you will be able NOT to use the cable, but to connect to Windows via a wireless connection.
3. A “Trust this computer” dialog box may appear on the device. Click “Trust” or “Allow”.
Further steps depend on your version of Windows:
- Windows 7: In the AutoPlay dialog box, select Import Pictures and. Using Windows and in the displayed window, check the Photos you want to import (this is optional). You can make the system always import when a device is connected: to do this, check the Always execute for next device box. Photos will be copied to the Pictures folder.
Windows 7: In the autorun window, select import images.
Windows 8: Open the Photo Album app. Right-click in the program window and select Import. Specify iPhone as the device from which the photos will be copied, mark the desired images and click Continue Import. Photos will be saved in the “Pictures” folder and a subfolder named by the current date.
Transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 8 responds with the Photos app.
In Windows 10, iPhone photos are imported through the Photos app.
what is needed?
Transferring data from iPhone internal memory to PC is actually quite a simple task. The fact is that the internal memory of the iPhone (as opposed to an Android device) is immediately recognized by Windows as a portable device, such as a digital camera. Therefore, you can safely open it using Windows Explorer and copy the image files.
To transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer, you need:
- USB cable for iPhone (Lightning-to-USB)
- An active Wi-Fi connection to which the PC and iPhone are connected;
- ITunes software version NOT lower than 12.5.1.
How to Copy Photos from iPhone to Windows Directly?
To transfer photos from iPhone to a Windows computer, regardless of version, you can use the usual File Explorer. Connect your smartphone to your PC, open Computer and double-click your iPhone in the list of devices. Open the Internal Storage DCIM folder. It contains all your photos. Copy them to any folder in the standard way.
The connected iPhone appears as a camera in File Explorer.
If you do NOT want to waste time reviewing each image you delete, use this method. Go to the menu, select the “Camera roll” section, and then click on the icon of the edit key. When the display shows thumbnails of all saved images, simply mark the images that you want to erase. Now all that remains is to confirm the operation and delete all unnecessary photos or pictures.
Go to the photo view mode and just click on the trash can icon when the picture you don’t need is shown on the screen. After that it is enough to confirm the deletion and the photo will be erased. Similarly, you can get rid of pictures in the “Media Library”.
If you bought an iPhone “hand-held” and there are pictures taken by the previous owner, you can erase them all in just a few seconds, completely freeing your device’s memory from photos. To do this, just connect your smartphone to your computer, launch iTunes, go to the “Camera Roll” section directly from your PC, select all the pictures and send them to the trash bin with a couple of mouse clicks.
If for some reason photos or other images are NOT deleted from your device by any of the above methods, you can try to get rid of them differently. To do this, you will need to connect your mobile phone to your PC again and launch iTunes. Then create an empty folder in your computer’s memory and sync it with the Camera Roll or Photo Archive on your iPhone. Once the sync is complete, there will be no images left on the device.
How to Delete Photos or Pictures from iPhone?
Most modern smartphones are equipped with quality cameras, which can compete with some “soapbox” and even advanced cameras. IPhone is NOT an exception, allowing you to take beautiful pictures and store them in the device’s memory. But, unlike mobile phones of second manufacturers, it is not so easy to delete photos or pictures from the iPhone.
At the same time, it is enough to spend a little time studying the menu of the “apple” smartphone in order to easily find an opportunity to get rid of both the pictures taken by the camera and the images downloaded from the Internet or computer. Let’s take a look at the easiest and fastest options to delete photos and pictures from iPhone.
But first, you need to understand where exactly all the images are stored in the device’s memory. To do this, simply go to the gallery. In it, you can easily find two sections. In the “camera roll” you will find all the photos taken by the iPhone camera, and in the “photo archive” (on some device versions it may be called “Media Library”) there will be images downloaded from the Internet or stored in the memory of a mobile phone through iTunes. Now you just need to follow a few simple steps to delete photos or pictures from your iPhone. But at the same time Considering that in most cases it will be impossible to recover deleted images.
In addition to the above options, there is another opportunity to erase unnecessary pictures from the iPhone memory. To do this, just start the “Photos” application, and then go to the desired category, for example, “Moments” or “Collections”. As you may have noticed, in THESE sections, all photographs are arranged in a strict chronological order. Therefore, you can immediately delete a whole series of unsuccessful photos and random frames from this menu, leaving only good images.
Thus, you can choose the most suitable option for you to remove unnecessary photos and pictures by trying all the methods described above.
Consequences of hard reset iPhone
If the iPhone 7 does not respond to touch, then the hard reset described earlier is applied. In general, it will not bring any harm to the phone, but we note:
- With frequent use of this method, there is a risk of losing information from the phone’s memory;
- the phone’s RAM may also fail.
After that, you shouldn’t abuse this method.
IPhone screen does NOT respond to touch: what to do
reading time: 3 minutes
Apple users have a problem where the iPhone does NOT respond to touch. What to do in such a situation and how to troubleshoot?
It is NOT rare for users to encounter an issue where the iPhone does NOT respond to touch. This can be due to a variety of factors, from dust ingress to display breakage. In such a situation, you need to know what to do and how to fix the problem. After that, we will consider the main reasons for such a malfunction and how to solve them.
How to troubleshoot?
In cases where the screen of the iPhone 5 does not respond to touch, it is not necessary to replace it. First, analyze the condition of the phone and make sure there is no external damage. Exclude the possibility of moisture ingress.
Try to lock and unlock your phone, for minor glitches it helps. If this does not work, then restart the device. To do this when the sensor does not work, you need to:
- Hold down the lock button.
- Even after the shutdown screen appears, keep holding it until the power is completely turned off.
If the buttons do not respond and the phone is frozen, then a complete reboot is required, for it:
- Hold the lock button and “Home”, on newer models, where the key “Home” no sound control is used.
- Hold down the keys for 20 seconds.
- Wait for iPhone to clear memory and restart.
This is a tougher reboot.
Why iPhone does NOT respond to touch?
A large number of factors can cause such a malfunction, the most common of which are:
- Display wear and tear.
- The phone could just hang, in which case Not only does the iPhone NOT respond to the sensor, but nothing happens when the buttons are pressed.
- A failure has occurred in the system, which also leads to the inoperability of the sensor.
- The gadget is overheated. In such a situation, part of the screen may NOT work, or all of it.
In such cases, various failures may appear, for example:
- The screen on the iPhone does NOT respond to touch in part or in whole.
- Response to pressing is delayed.
- Incorrect sensor operation.
- Complete display failure.
Or other signs. If your iPhone 6 is not responding to touch, what to do in this situation?
What to do if these methods did not work?
There are some more ways that you can try on your own and save your iPhone. In particular:
- The most simple, wait for it to discharge and turn off automatically, then try to charge and turn it on. This is a safe way that can help.
- Another option is to try to restore your phone using iTunes, in case you have a backup. To do this, connect your phone via USB to your computer, go to the program, click “Overview” and further “Restore iPhone”.
This will reset the settings and restore the system to the factory state. Please note that all files and data will be deleted. After that, you should make a backup copy and save it.
And if after that nothing has changed and the iPhone screen is faulty, then the last option is to repair it. Contact the service center to diagnose the gadget and, if necessary, replace the display to restore your iPhone.