How to make 2 screens on iPhone
How to make transparent buttons at the bottom of the screen on iPhone?
First, open Settings. Basic. Universal access. Increase contrast and turn off the slider opposite the item Decrease transparency. This is a mandatory item. 6 May 2016.
How to make picture-in-picture iOS 14?
To do picture-in-picture, first go to a video app such as the Apple TV or the Twitch app, a live streaming platform. Play video. Swipe up to return home, or press the Home button on iPhone without Face ID.
Can I make two screens on an iPhone?
Here’s how to use Split View.
- Open the program.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
- In the Dock, press and hold the second app you want to open, then drag it off the dock to the right or left of the screen.
How to remove the bottom bezel on iPhone?
In order to hide the bottom panel on the iPhone (Dock), you first need to turn off the Reduce Transparency option. See below how to do this: 1. Go to the application “Settings” “General” “Accessibility” “Increase contrast” and disable “Reduce transparency”.
How to change the color of the dock bar in iPhone?
How to Change the Color and Appearance of Dock on iPhone and iPad
- Set the wallpaper, whatever our wishes.
- Open Settings
- Then we will General »Accessibility
- Once inside, select Increase Contrast
- We turn it on
How to trigger multitasking on iPhone?
Switch between apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the middle and hold until you see the App Switcher.
- Swipe left or right to find the app you want.
- Click the program.
How to enable background app mode on iPhone?
Go to “Settings”. “Basic”. Refresh Background Application. 2. Here you can tap on each app separately to disable this feature for each app, or you can use the master switch by going to the Background App Refresh menu at the top and clicking the Off option.
How to make a second screen on iPhone? How to customize the dock bar on iPhone?
Go to Settings → Home Screen & Dock and deactivate the “Show recommended and recent apps in dock” switch. After you do this, only the applications you manually placed for quick launch will remain in the Dock.
You can also take screenshots using this system option; for this you need:
- Go to “Settings” iPhone, and then. to the section “General”.
- Then. in the subsection “Universal Access”.
- Find the AssistiveTouch item (it will take no more time than setting up NFC in a smartphone) and tap it once.
- Move the top slider to the “On” position.
- Optionally. adjust additional AssistiveTouch options (for example, button transparency).
- Make sure that the option is enabled and exit “Settings”.
- Launch AssistiveTouch and select “Device” in the pop-up menu, then click on the “Screenshot” button.
- Done! The screenshot is saved in the shared gallery, and the user can dispose of it as he wants. Just in case, important photos should be saved on the computer: if the owner decides to completely clear the iPhone, in addition to contacts and text messages, all previously taken screenshots will be deleted.
On all models of iPhones and iPads, taking a picture of the screen is no more difficult than going through the Apple ID recovery procedure. The user needs to use one of the following key combinations:
- “Food” “Home”;
- “Power” “Increase the sound volume”;
- “Power” “Decrease sound volume”.
As a result, the screen will blink for a few moments and then return to its original state; the screen will be saved in the user’s gallery, you can find a photo of what is happening on the iPhone by the date of creation.
How to make a screenshot on iPhone?
The owner of Apple technology, who has already figured out what to do if the iPhone does not connect to the computer via USB, can easily solve another interesting problem. take a screenshot, that is, a screenshot. In addition to third-party applications that are presented in a sufficient number in the App Store, there are two standard ways to take pictures of what is displayed on the iPhone. Below will be discussed about each of them.
Taking a screenshot using Apple technology is as easy as downloading a movie to an iPhone. An iPhone or iPad owner can use function keys or a system utility. All screenshots are saved in the shared gallery.