How to make a black screen on your phone
How to fix my Samsung Galaxy S6 blank screen of death?
“Help! My Samsung Galaxy S6 stuck on a blank screen of death after dropping it, how to fix black screen on Samsung Android phone and recover photos from it?”
How to fix my Samsung black screen?
The screen of my Samsung Galaxy S6 goes blank / black and cannot access the system, but when I press the power button it is responsive. Then I went to the retailer and they didn’t know how to fix it. Is there any Android system fix tool to fix Samsung phone black screen?
boot your Samsung device into recovery mode
The first way to put your Samsung phone into recovery mode is as follows:
Turn off your Samsung device. Then press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power at the same time.
When the phone vibrates, release the power by holding down the other two buttons until the Samsung screen appears.
From the main menu of recovery mode select “wipe cache partition” (You can press the volume down and power buttons to select it.)
After clearing the cache partition, your Samsung Galaxy will restart automatically.
Detail 5: Perform a soft reset or hard reset to get Samsung out of black screen (data loss)
If you’re looking for a quick way to fix your Samsung phone’s black screen, Soft Reset and Hard Reset are also good choices, but these two methods will erase data from your phone. Let’s teach you how to fix Samsung black screen of death problems by performing soft reset and hard reset.
How to fix black screen Samsung phone and extract data for backup?
To fix Samsung Galaxy black screen and recover data from it, you need to use third party Samsung Black Screen Fix tool.
This Broken Android Data Extraction and Fix Tool can help you download recovery package for your Samsung devices and fix Samsung Galaxy black screen death problems in just a few steps to fix your black screen Samsung phone quickly and safely. over, this broken Android data recovery app allows you to recover contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, music and more from black screen Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5 / S4 / Note 5 / Note 4 / Note 3 even if your phone cannot be turned on or the touch screen is completely inaccessible, the program can make the data on the phone accessible and recoverable.
over, this powerful Android Data Recovery makes it easy to recover data from Samsung (Galaxy S4 / S5 / S6 / S7 / S8 / S9 / S10, Galaxy Note 3/4/5/8/9/10, Galaxy J2 / J3 / J5 / J7 / J8, etc.), Huawei, Google Pixel, HTC, LG, Sony, Google Nexus, Motorola, Xiaomi, Sony, Sharp, Oppo, OnePlus and other brands of Android devices, as well as data recovery from SD.maps inside your Android device. Not only retrieve deleted and lost data from Android devices, you can use Android Data Backup & Restore to easily backup and restore Android data to your computer, including photos, videos, audio files, music, call logs, videos, messages. message attachments and so on.
Broken Android Data Extraction Features:
- Flexible recovery: you can scan, view, select and recover the file types you need.
- Broken Android Recovery: You can recover file from broken Samsung phone or devices that are damaged in any other way, such as stuck in a reboot loop.
- Fix Samsung Devices: Fix Freezing, Broken, Black Screen, Virus Attack, Samsung Galaxy S / Note Smartphone Screen Lock to Normal.
- Recoverable Files: You can recover all items such as Contacts, Call Log, Contacts and WhatsApp Photos, and Messages, as well as all important files and folders that you have.
- Samsung Support: Support most Samsung phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, etc.
There are several different ways to fix Samsung phone blank screen problem, please follow the steps below to find out how to fix Galaxy black screen turning on problem.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy Black Screen of Death
Some have reported that the Samsung Galaxy series will have a black screen after turning on the smartphone. The problem is that the Galaxy buttons light up as usual, but the screen stays black and nothing appears. Galaxy screen is not displayed. turns on at random times for different people, but a common problem is that the screen doesn’t wake up. There are several factors explaining why this happens, mostly related to the software of the device. However, is it possible to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 / S8 / S7 / S6 / S5 / S4 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5 / Note 4 black screen of death? Keep reading the next article and you will find an easy way to fix black screen Samsung phone and recover all data from it.
Steps to fix Samsung phone with black screen of death
Note: It is highly recommended that you back up your Android data before opting to repair Android.
Run Android Toolkit on Windows Computer
Download, install and run the Android Toolkit on Windows 10/8/7 / XP computer, then click “Repair” Go to Android system fix function.
Connect Samsung Phone to Computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone with black screen to your computer using a USB cable. Click the “Android Repair” icon Among the 3 options.
Select your Samsung phone model and more information
On the device information screen, select the correct brand, name, model, country / region, and carrier information. Then confirm the warning and click “Next”.
select device information
Confirm to fix your Samsung phone
Android repair can delete all data on your device. Enter “000000” to confirm and continue.
Boot Samsung Phone in Download Mode
Before repairing your Samsung phone, you need to boot the Android phone in download mode. To boot your Samsung phone in DFU mode, follow these steps.
For a Samsung phone with a Home button:
1) Turn off your phone or tablet.
2) Press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons for 5 and 10.
3) Release all buttons and press the volume up button to enter download mode.
For a Samsung phone without a Home button:
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Down, Bixby and Power buttons for 5 and 10.
3) Release all buttons and press the volume up button to enter download mode.
Start Downloading Firware Package for Samsung Phone
Then click Next. Android Toolkit will start downloading the correct firmware for the device.
Fix Android System to Normal
After downloading and checking the firmware, the program automatically starts fixing system problems on your Samsung phone.
Reboot your Samsung phone
After a few minutes, the Samsung phone will restart and return to normal.
Android Toolkit. recovery (Android) for Windows version and start to restore normal operation of Android system.
How to Fix Android System Problems on Samsung Phone
Another recommended Android repair tool. restore Android system to normal with one click (no data loss)
Not only can you fix Samsung Galaxy phone with blank or black screen problem, but also restore all your valuable data right away with another Android Repair tool.
Repair (Android) is part of the Android Toolkit, which allows you to fix various problems with the operating system of your Samsung Galaxy phone, insist on freezing the phone on a black screen, freezing the phone in download mode, freezing the phone on the start screen, freezing the phone, etc.
Android Toolkit. Repair (Android) supports fixing Android system problems on almost Samsung smartphones:
- Samsung Galaxy S Series: Galaxy S10 / S10 / S9 / S9 / S8 / S8 / S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S4 etc.
- Samsung Galaxy Note Series: Galaxy Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5 etc.
- Samsung Galaxy A series: Galaxy A9s / A8s / A6s / A90 etc.
- Other Samsung models: Samsung W2019, Gaalxy C7, Galaxy M10, Galaxy 30, etc.
This is currently a feature of the Android Toolkit. Repair (Android) is only available for the Windows version. Why not download Android recovery tool and try to restore Android system to normal and protect your Samsung phone from data loss and system restore?
The most common causes of a phone screen malfunction
There is a common myth that if your phone’s display turns black, then this is a significant breakdown. It happens that a similar effect appears due to a malfunction of the loops that connect the display to the main board. In this case, it is really better to take the phone to the master. But, there is a chance that you can fix the problem yourself. This will save your hard-earned money. There is never too much money.
Broken phone screens have been bothering people for ten years. The display can turn black for a number of reasons:
- Your mobile gadget may have been hit or concussed. In addition, some of his parts (or several) in his microcircuit could burn out;
- Water could get inside the device, together with a rapid change in air temperature;
- The smartphone was flashed unsuccessfully, or programs were incorrectly installed on it.
Of course, there are other causes of malfunctions, but those that I presented to you are the most common.
Removing the black screen by resetting the settings
If you did not manage to find faults when you opened the phone cover, then the occurrence of such a display should be looked for in the phone software. So, let’s begin:
- To get to the Recovery tab, you must first turn off your smartphone. If you cannot turn off the phone using the usual method, then you should remove the battery from the phone for a certain time;
- Next, we need to click on the “Power” buttons or the volume rocker. We keep these buttons until the emblem of the creator of this gadget appears. In some devices, one of the buttons is “Home”. You can press it together with the “Power” key;
- If you pressed the buttons properly, the creator logo or Android OS should appear. Next, a tabbed menu appears;
- Having entered this menu, from all tabs you must select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”. Then, to select items in this window, press “Power”. To move around the screen, use the sound key;
- Then, a window opens where the tabs are presented. In this window, select the command called “delete all user data”. To select it, use the “Power” button;
- We will begin to recover information, this may take time. The phone will be cleared of all information. For example, from images, settings, applications, your account, etc.
In order to further use your mobile phone, you need to enter a login with a password from the Google account. After this operation is over, press the “Power” button to turn on the gadget. Then, we enter your data to enter the phone.
What can you do if your smartphone is functional but the display is black?
- Let’s apply the simplest options for eliminating black screen on a phone first. We reboot the smartphone by holding down the “Power” key and holding it down until the gadget turns off;
- After that, we take out the battery and put it back on. We turn it on again. If the phone does not work normally, we will use the keys with which we create screenshots.
- Hold down the “Power” key with the volume rocker and hold them for more than five seconds;
- No changes? Then we hold down the power button together with the “Increase the volume” button for 5 seconds;
- You can also use a combination of different buttons in conjunction with “Home” when it is on the body of your gadget.
These methods did not help, in this case, let’s move on to much stronger methods. Let’s open the back cover of the phone and look for a breakdown under it ourselves.
The phone does not respond to touch
In this case, we are trying to remove the cover of your smartphone. It usually comes off easily. Just stick your fingernail, or something flat and thin (like a plastic card), and swipe around the case, the lid should open. It happens, but rarely, that several bolts can hold it:
- After we have removed the cover, we need to remove the battery from the phone;
- Then, unscrew some of the bolts holding the plastic partition, which is located in the middle of the back cover and the main board of the phone. This partition must be carefully removed;
- On some smartphone brands, this partition is not very easy to remove. In this case, you can use the same plastic card (or something flat);
- After you remove the cover with the partition, you need to carefully examine the main board to find its parts, as if by something scorched, or just looking for defects (I advise you to smell the phone. The melted parts have a corresponding smell);
- Damage can be located on the inside of the board, so you need to unscrew the screws and look at the other side of the board;
- If the board has oxidized in certain places, you will immediately see the oxidized parts. They usually partially surround the board;
- To remove such parts, we will use a toothbrush by applying a little Galosha solvent on it (you can use purified white gasoline). If you do not have these liquids, we will use alcohol;
- We will moisten our brush with this liquid and carefully clean the oxide on the board until it disappears;
- Then, after cleaning, you can try to lean against the partition and connect the battery to check the functioning of the phone.
The contacts of the main board of your gadget can oxidize if water gets under the cover. So, did you manage to get your phone up and running? In this case, let’s start assembling it. If you see carbon deposits on any part of the board, in this case, the gadget is taken to the service. You yourself cannot cope with such a misfortune if you do not have the necessary knowledge and tools.
A black screen appears on the phone screen, and the phone is working
Good afternoon friends. A black screen appeared on the phone screen, and the phone is working. Are you familiar with this situation? Yes, for me. When phones with touchscreens became available, these displays began to malfunction frequently. It all depends on the factor of the malfunction. We can calculate and fix it ourselves, or it will be necessary to take the smartphone to the master. In such situations, people most often turn to the service center. In this post, I will tell you exactly what you can do on your own if your smartphone’s display suddenly turns black, but it continues to function.
What are the situations when the phone screen needs to be changed?
It is advisable to contact the SC when the display contains:
- Crack, or several of them;
- Water marks on the screen;
- Black stripes on the screen;
- In addition, the glass needs to be changed the display, when the touchscreen does not matter whether it responds to touch or from it, sticking occurs at a time when damage and other defects are not visible on the phone;
By the way, protective glasses often take a hit. Hence, before taking the phone to the center, you need to make sure that the crack appears directly on the display, and not on the glass with protective properties.
What will the masters do in the service?
When you contact the service center and tell the staff about your problem, they will offer you a choice, or change only the screen, or the entire display. The second option will cost you a pretty penny. Also, a lot depends on what the model of your smartphone is.
The screen of a modern smartphone consists of a touchscreen display (touch glass). Also, there is a joint option if the display with the touchscreen is carefully glued to each other. It is possible to separate them during repairs, but problems may arise. In this matter, a lot is directly dependent on the luck and the level of the master who will separate them. There can be no guarantee here, none of the masters will be able to give it to you. At the same time, the cost of such a repair will be approximately the same as replacing the entire display.
The wizard will take your phone and tell you how long it takes to replace the screen. If this is a pro, then from 1 to 1.5 hours. After completing the operation, the wizard will give you your device, where there will already be a new beautiful display, and will give you a warranty card.
What can be done if the phone screen is damaged?
- So, first we evaluate the problem. Display breakdowns can be of different types. Is there a spider web of cracks on your display, or is it just one? But, at the same time, does the touch display function? In this case, if you wish, you can save the smartphone in this form and continue using it if the scratch does not bother you too much. But, in this form, the phone can be used temporarily. Anyway, the crack will manifest itself and the touchscreen will be completely broken as a result. Then, he will make clicks without your participation or stop responding to touches. In addition, the crack on the display may increase, and the particles of the broken screen will begin to fall off;
- It is advisable for you to take the phone to the service for specialists to fix it if they do not have a new screen (or you will have to wait until they get such a screen). If it is, then the display must be replaced. Before the service, it is advisable to transfer important data from a smartphone to a computer or another phone, since it is not clear when exactly the masters will fix it;
- Also, for a smartphone model, replacing a broken display can cost half the price of the phone itself. Hence, before replacing the screen, you need to think carefully and decide whether you need to change the screen, or buying a new smartphone would be the best option;
- Is the crack on the phone very small and you won’t notice it right away? In this case, you can simply glue one of the protective glasses to the screen. This option will prevent liquid with dust from getting into this hole, and the crack will stop growing.
What causes damage to the phone screen and how you can prevent it?
One of the most common causes of cracks on your display is physical breakage. Phone displays are made of glass, the cavity of which contains liquid crystal microcells. We all know that glass is a very fragile substance.
Do not hit the glass with strong blows. It should not fall from a height onto solid things. Also, you cannot put too much pressure on him from the outside. This also applies to phones with glass-protective displays. If your phone has a similar screen, there is still no guarantee that the screen will not break. How do we do the right thing to make the display much less damaged? Let’s take a look at the recommendations:
In addition to cracking, a very common reason why the display stops functioning is the ingress of water into the phone. Also, there may be problems with the battery.
What is the likelihood that a person will fix the screen himself?
If you really want this, then it is quite possible that you can perform a similar replacement. But, before this procedure, you need to think carefully, do you need it or not? To replace the OGS display, you will need to purchase a decent number of tools. Also, you should have at least a little, but the ability to fix devices and a firm intention to fix it. Since not even all professionals will undertake such work.
To replace such a screen, a person will need a set of tools, such as: an ultraviolet lamp, a stand to heat the necessary parts, various stencils, polymers, and so on. If you don’t have such tools, then you can forget about fixing the phone screen yourself.
But, if you want to change the usual touch-sensitive glasses, you can try to change them. The main thing here is also the confidence that you will succeed in this work. Otherwise, you risk that not only the screen will break in your smartphone. To replace the touch glass, you will need:
- A set of specialized screwdrivers;
- The same glass with touch functions;
- Special slim flashlight.
The screen on the phone has broken what to do and how to fix it?
Good afternoon friends. What to do if the screen on the phone is broken and what are its main reasons? According to statistics, most of the subscribers go to the service center with a broken phone display. Smartphone makers are introducing various additional screen protection measures. But, all the same, the display remains the most vulnerable part of the smartphone. If you also have a damaged screen on your phone, then from this article you will learn a lot about this problem.
How to change cracked glass for another?
Conclusion:. now you understand what you need to do if the screen on the phone is broken. Proper storage of your phone as described in this article must be followed and your smartphone will remain intact for many years. Success!
IPhone and iPad users are now able to enjoy the long-awaited darkened design. Most of the owners of modern devices are switching to a new background. Such popularity and demand is based on the fact that vision is saved and the intensity of the battery charge is reduced.
To return the color, you do not need to act according to any particular pattern. If a similar design is installed manually, then the theme becomes active automatically after the next iOS 13 update. On some devices, you can add a button to activate the mode in the control panel. To this end, you need to perform the following manipulations:
- Through the same settings, go to the appropriate section.
- Next, a switch is added to the control.
- It remains to turn on the smartphone in a new night mode, the insta will automatically become the same.
After that, the user will have to appreciate the appearance and design. It will be possible to adjust the activation of the function. You will have to act through the control panel. For this purpose, you need to hold down the display brightness slider. Click on the left icon. If there is no update, you should wait a bit. The available options appear gradually. If the desired setting has not been activated, you need to check the update via the App Store.
Common causes of Black Screen smartphone display breakage
There is a popular belief that a black smartphone screen is a serious breakdown. It occurs in the event of a defect in the cables connecting the screen and the main board. And this case requires an appeal to specialists. Perhaps it is so. But there are several good ways to fix the problem. Thus, save money on repairing a mobile device. Money is never superfluous.
Display problems have been troubling users for over 10 years. A black screen in a smartphone can appear due to several reasons:
|Damage to the device||Shock or strong shock may also result in burning of parts on the device’s microcircuit.|
|Condensation ingress||If moisture gets under the phone case, with a sharp drop in air temperatures.|
|System-level failure||Firmware problems resulting from incorrect software installation.|
There are other reasons for this problem, but the ones listed above most often lead to the fact that the smartphone does not respond to button presses.
Turn on dark mode on a mobile browser
Open com site in your mobile browser.
Click your profile picture in the lower right corner of the screen.
Click. and then. Change settings.
Activate the option Turn on night mode.
A black screen appears on the phone screen, and the phone is working
With the advent of touchscreen smartphones, display failure has become a fairly common case. Depending on the cause of the breakdown, we can eliminate it ourselves or contact the service. Going to a specialist is usually the last resort. In this article, you will learn what you can do if your phone goes black, but the phone itself works.
Does not show the display or the sensor does not work
This is a problem with all touchscreen phones, when the device falls and there are problems with the screen. If the display is damaged, the picture is not visible. It is unlikely that you will be able to blindly access the phone’s memory. Or another version of the problem when the sensor stopped working. When the screen is not working, the phone can neither be connected to a laptop to download information, nor set up synchronization.
There are two options (applicable to iPhone and Android devices):
- Repair the device and change the screen. This is if you want to continue using the phone further. The cost will depend on the smartphone model and the quality of the installed spare part. Check with the master.
- Substitute work display and save all important information. After that, the screen should be returned to the warehouse, and the phone should not be repaired. This option will be useful if the device is old and it is simply unprofitable to change the screen on it. Only the phone book, photos and other information from the device’s memory are important. The cost for such a procedure will be 300-450 UAH, depending on the complexity of disassembling the device to replace the working screen.
The phone stopped charging
Naturally, the battery is dead and the smartphone does not turn on now. It is good if the battery is removable and can be charged separately on the “toad”. But if the battery is built-in, you need to contact the repair. There are several options, which may also be here: the problem with the charging socket, with the battery itself, the power controller, and more. The easiest case is to charge the battery from the power supply and turn on the phone to save data.
First of all, check the synchronization of your phone with the cloud
Modern phones sync with your account by default when connected to the Internet (I hope you use this feature!). If your phone (or tablet) stops turning on, the first step is to check what data has been synced. Perhaps you have everything stored in the cloud and there is no need to contact the service center. How to do it:
If you have an Android smartphone:
Go in the browser on your laptop to your Gmail mailbox (which was your login to the Play Market on your phone). In the upper left corner there is a switch for Gmail-Contacts-Tasks. Select “Contacts” and check if the desired recipients are in the list.
On your computer, open a browser and go to iCloud.com. Enter your username (mail) and password from your iCloud account, which was used on the iPhone or iPad to access the App Store. Check if all the information you need is in place.
It all depends on what kind of phone you have and what happened to it. The most popular cases in which you can recover information from a smartphone or tablet: