How To Make A Screen Screen On Nokia Lumiya
Where are the photos stored?
In order to find the screenshots that you made, go to the photo folder:
- Go to the side menu if you do not have a folder with photos on your desktop;
- Find the photo folder and open it;
Screenshots can be easily found by the date they were taken.
In new models
How to take a screenshot on Windows Phone if you have a new phone model:
- Take your phone and unlock it. I think the meaning of this action is extremely clear and it is unnecessary to explain it;
- Now press and release two buttons simultaneously: the on / off button and the volume up button;
- After the above operation, a characteristic sound similar to the shutter of a camera will be heard.
Everything, I took a screenshot, then they are sent to a special folder on the phone, but more on that later.
In older models
Taking a screenshot in old models is no more difficult than in new ones. Do the following manipulations:
- As in the previous version, first of all you need to remove the block, unlock the phone;
- Now you need to press two buttons at the same time: the button “Home” and a button to turn on / off the phone;
- After you have done all these steps, your picture is saved in the photo section.
Case Screenshot on Windows Phone (Lumi)
Hello everyone, dear readers, today, in this small but undoubtedly useful note, I will tell you how you can take a screenshot on Nokia Lumi. At the time of this writing, Nokia no longer exists, and phones of this model now bear a proud name. Microsoft Lumi. But, in the trailer, nothing has fundamentally changed and the functions that were in previous models and in new models are as similar as possible.
Including the function of creating screenshots has been preserved. The process is slightly different in new and old models of this phone. Below I will consider Illustrating the process of creating screenshots on a Windows background.
So let’s get down to the process.
How to upload to a computer
If you need to upload a screenshot taken to a personal computer, then you can use the following methods:
- You can use a special USB cable to transfer the image;
- The easiest way, in my opinion, is to use cloud storage. Windows Phone system supports Matching App. For example, I’m using YANDEX.DISK. I make a screen by throwing it into applications on my phone, and the box immediately appears on all my computers;
- Through a USB flash drive. We drop screenshots onto a USB flash drive and drop the necessary files through a card reader on a computer or laptop;
- Through social media. Upload screenshots to social media networks, and already from the social. networks you can download screenshots to your computer.
How to take a picture on Nokia Lumia in Windows Phone 8.1
In recent versions of Windows OS, the keyboard shortcut has been changed.
- Go to the screen image you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button and volume up to save the picture displayed on the screen. (Please, do not forget that the buttons must be pressed at the same time, and do not be discouraged if it doesn’t work the first time, try again).
- When you hear the characteristic sound of the phone camera shutter, it means that you performed all the described actions correctly.
The screenshot was saved to your phone. To find it, follow the following path: Photo Albums Screenshots (Screenshots).
How to take a screenshot on Nokia with Android system?
In new Nokia phones, it is also very easy to take a screenshot of the screen. As with other devices, you need to know the correct combination of buttons.
This is the fastest and most convenient way to take screenshots on your Nokia phone. Try this easy instruction now:
Step 1. Open the application / screen you want to save.
Step 2. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
Step 3. You will see a quick animation and hear a camera shutter sound indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
Step 4. Done! Now you know how to take a screenshot on Nokia.
That’s all. The screenshot was saved in the phone’s memory.
This simple application allows you to take screenshots on your device running on the Android operating system. application “Screenshot” distinguished by the ability to select several parameters, which are not found in other free programs.
You can easily select the required size of the screenshots. The only negative is the ads that appear in the app.
Google Play Rating: 4.5
How to take a screenshot (screenshot) of the screen on Nokia?
The ability to take a screenshot is one of the nicest features in Android and Windows Phone operating systems. Screen capture can be useful in different situations. They help with problems with reports in applications or easily help you show a step-by-step procedure for completing a task on a smartphone.
You can also share your achievements in your favorite games with your friends via social networks. It turned out that many people do not know how to take a screenshot on Nokia.
Now I will tell you how to take a screenshot on Nokia (Lumi). Follow these simple steps and take a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia Lumi in Windows Phone 8.0
Here’s how to take a screenshot on Nokia Lumi:
- Go to the screen you want to capture. Press and hold the start and power button at the same time.
- If you did everything correctly, you will hear the characteristic sound of the photo and see how the screen will blink.
The screenshot can be found in the folder with photos.
application “Screenshot”. You can take screenshots of anything that matters to you on your phone, such as text messages or game scores, using this program.
You will also have the opportunity to save these pictures in the cloud storage of photos and share them at any time and with anyone.
Windows Store Rating: 3.7
How to Take Screenshot on Nokia Using Applications?
In fact, you can take a snapshot of any content on your Nokia screen, including lock screens, start screen, games, settings, and any messages. All this can be done on phones with Android systems, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Here are some apps that can help you take a screenshot quickly and easily.
How to take a long screenshot on Nokia in Android system?
There is an interesting way to get a long or partial screenshot on Nokia. Nokia runs Android Nougat 7 by default, so capturing a picture is easy.
Step 1. Go to the web page you want to save.
Step 2. hold down the volume up button and the power button at the same time for 2 seconds, after which the Possible screen capture options will appear.
Step 3. Scroll down to the end of the area to be saved.
Step 4. Done! You took a long screenshot on Nokia.
If this method did NOT work on Nokia, then you will have to wait for your device and Android Nougat operating system to be updated to be able to take a long or partial screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia through the settings panel?
In addition to using a keyboard shortcut, you can take a screenshot using your phone software. There are third party apps that can take a screenshot, but in Nokia phones this is a built-in feature.
Step 1. Swipe down on the notification bar.
Step 2. Swipe again to open the Quick Settings panel menu completely.
Step 3. On some phone models, swipe to the left for the menu to fully expand.
Step 4. Click on the “Snapshot” / “Screenshot” / “Screen Capture” button to capture the image and save it in the phone’s memory.
Step 5. Done! Now you know how to take a picture on Nokia through the settings panel.
If you DID NOT find the icon you want in the notification bar, then open the menu and Change the order of the buttons. To do this, click on the pencil or the menu editing icon, add the Screenshot button to the quick access panel.
How to take a screenshot on Lumia 630 and Windows-like smartphones Lumi.
In this article we will look at how to take a screenshot from the screen on Lumi 630, perhaps this method will allow you to save a picture from the screen and from other similar devices running on the Windows operating system.
Now you don’t have to think about how to quickly save the necessary information from the phone screen, just take a screenshot from the screen by simply pressing certain buttons on the smartphone. You can save a screenshot on Lumia 630 and Windows-like phones from anywhere, for example, you open a web page and you need to save a text, number, email, photo or whatever, you just need to save a screenshot and then you can open it at any time. You can also save messages from the phone, contacts or information from applications or games as a screenshot, in a word, everything that can be seen on the phone screen can be saved as a picture by taking a screenshot from the phone screen.
And so, to take a screenshot on the Lumia 630 or other similar smartphones running on the Windows operating system, just hold down and hold two buttons a little:
Press the Nokia Lumi 630 lock button and Do not release immediately press the volume down button and hear a click, as if the sound of the camera while taking a photo and immediately see in the notification that the screenshot was created successfully.
If this option did not work, then you can try to take a screenshot from the Lumi 630 screen like this:
Press the lock button and Do not release press the Increase sound button, that is, as in the first method, only instead of the sound decrease button, we press the Sound increase button.
Perhaps this method will work for other Lumia phones on Windows, we are waiting for your comments below whether this method was suitable for taking a screenshot on your Lumi or not, please indicate the phone model so that the second Lumi users will have useful information from you.