How To Make A Video From The Phone Screen
How to Record iPhone and iPad Screen in Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7
Note: to use the method, both the iPhone (iPad) and the computer must be connected to the same network, it does not matter via Wi-Fi or using a wired connection.
If necessary, you can record from the screen of your iOS device from a Windows computer or laptop, but this will require third-party software that allows you to perceive the broadcast via AirPlay.
I recommend using the free LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver program, which can be downloaded from the official website http://eu.lonelyscreen.com/download.html (after installing the program, you will see a request to allow it to access public and private networks, you should allow it).
The steps for recording will be as follows:
- Launch LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
- On your iPhone or iPad connected to the same network as the computer, go to the control center (swipe up from the bottom) and click “Screen Repeat”.
- The list will show the available devices to which you can broadcast the image via AirPlay, select LonelyScreen.
- The iOS screen will be displayed on the computer in the program window.
After that, you can record screen recordings using Windows 10 built-in tools (by default, you can call the recording panel with the WinG keyboard shortcut) or using third-party programs (see Best programs for recording from a computer or laptop screen).
IOS Screen Recording
Starting with iOS 11, iPhone and iPad have a built-in feature for screen recording. however, a novice owner of an Apple device may not even notice it.
To enable the function, use the following steps (remember, you must have installed iOS version NOT lower than 11).
- Go to settings and open the “Control Center”.
- Click “Customize Controls”.
- Pay attention to the list of ” controls”, there you will see the item “Screen recording”. Click the plus sign to the left of it.
- After exiting the settings (press the “Home” button) and pull the bottom of the screen: in the control point you will see a new button for screen recording.
By default, pressing the screen recording button starts recording the screen of the device without sound. However, if you use a strong press (or long press on iPhone and iPad without Force Touch support), a menu will open like in the screenshot, where you can enable sound recording from the device’s microphone.
After the end of the recording (performed by pressing the record button again), the file is saved in.mp4 format, 50 frames per second and stereo sound (at least on my iPhone this is the case).
Below is an instruction on using the function, if something remains incomprehensible after reading this method.
3 Ways to Record from iPhone and iPad Screen
If you need to record from the screen of your iOS device, you can do this in several ways. And one of them, recording from the iPhone and iPad screen (including with sound) on the device itself (without the need to use third-party programs) appeared quite recently: in iOS 11 there was a built-in function for this. However, in earlier versions, recording is also possible.
This manual describes in detail how to record from the iPhone (iPad) screen in three different ways: Using the built-in recording function, as well as from a Mac computer and from a Windows PC or laptop (i.e. the device is connected to a computer and is recording of what is happening on the screen).
Screen Recorder in QuickTime on MacOS
If you own a Mac computer, you can record from your iPhone or iPad using the built-in QuickTime Player.
- Connect your phone or tablet with a cable to your MacBook or iMac, if necessary, allow access to the device (answer the request “trust this computer?”).
- Launch QuickTime Player on your Mac (you can use Spotlight search for this), and then, from the program menu, choose File. New Entry.
- By default, webcam recording will open, but you can switch the recording to the mobile device screen by clicking on the small arrow next to the recording button and Selecting your device. There you can also select the sound source (microphone on iPhone or Mac).
- Click the record button to start recording your screen. Press the Stop button to stop.
When you finish recording your screen, choose File Save from the QuickTime Player main menu. By the way, in QuickTime Player you can also record Mac screen, for more details: Record Mac OS screen in QuickTime Player.
What to do if screen recording is missing
Has filming suddenly stopped? Check the remaining memory on your phone. Clear cache and free up space.
Where is screen recording stored on Huawei and Honor
All records made are stored in the gallery. They can also be opened via a PC by connecting a smartphone via USB. Follow the path. My Computer Your smartphone model Internal memory Pictures Screenshots.
If you used the DU Recorder program, then to go to the folder with use the panel on the main screen by clicking on the folder image. When using the file manager, go to the internal memory of the phone, and follow the path. emulated → 0 → recordmaster.
Having reviewed the procedure for starting shooting and the nuances of using the option, study the Possible problems. Sometimes users encounter malfunctions.
How to improve screen recording quality ?
Sometimes users complain about the poor quality of the film. You cannot change this setting when using the preset features. To improve the quality, download the DU recorder software. The main advantage of the presented service is not only the ability to shoot, but also to make a deeper setting of the option. In the settings you will find a special section allowing you to choose the quality.
4 Ways to Record Screen on Honor and Huawei
Many people know how to take a screenshot, but how to record a screen on Huawei and Honor? In this article, we will look at the existing methods by which you can record actions on the smartphone screen. Some are available as standard features, while others require a dedicated app download.
How to enable display of touches on
I record the display, it is important to take care of the display of touches with the screen. This will allow you to more clearly demonstrate your own actions with the sensor. For this:
- Go to settings.
- To the section “System” and “About phone”.
- Find the “Build number” tab and click on it several times in a row to start developer mode and you can activate the desired option.
- Enter the options again and enter the “For Developers”.
- Drag the slider to the On position.
- Scroll down and find the “Enter text” section.
- We activate the option “Show clicks”.
Built-in Screen Recorder
Screen Recorder is a standard application in all modern smartphones. If most users of modern smartphones are familiar with taking screenshots, then questions may arise with the recording. Despite the fact that this is a system option, not everyone is familiar with its use. How to use the function? Use one of the available methods.
With a special knuckle action
The third way is to use Accessibility and enable the knuckles option. This option is only available to those using the latest EMUI versions. Procedure:
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- Go to parameters and to the section “Management”.
- Select “Quick Access Gestures”.
- Click on “Screen Recording”.
- Enable the option by dragging the slider to the active position.
To enable or disable the function, just touch the knuckle to the display.
Through the notification curtain
Pull out the top curtain where alerts usually appear.
Click on the pencil image. “Editing”, which will open an additional menu. Select the Matching icon and drag it to the top bar.
Edit mode allows you to add additional functions to the area for quick access. Usually the option in question is hidden by default, so it needs to be opened initially. If you are using it for the first time, then the system will invite permission.
When activated, a timer starts in three seconds, after which the recording begins not only of manipulations with the screen, but also of sound. This way you can comment on actions out loud. To finish, click on “Stop” located at the top of the display.
How to display Android phone or tablet screen on Windows PC (miracast)
Read, how to broadcast a phone screen to a computer monitor Using standard Windows functions. How to do it from another Windows 10 PC The Anniversary update in Windows 10 brings an interesting new feature. Any PC can now act as a wireless receiver, allowing you to view the display from your smartphone, Android tablet or second computer, laptop and Windows phone.
How to broadcast a phone screen to a PC
In order to display the phone screen on a PC, you need both of these devices to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
After making sure that the devices are connected to the same network, you need to name the notifications icon and click “Connect” in the opened window.
If you do NOT see the icon “Connect” most likely you do not have the Anniversary update installed. After clicking, the next window will open in which you need to click “Projecting to this computer”. Next, you need to set the settings to “Available everywhere” and “Requires connection every time”, Optionally, you can also enable a PIN for additional protection.
Next, go to the phone. We open “Settings / Network and Connection” in it we press / Wireless Display.
We turn it on. After that you will see a list of available devices to which you can transfer an image of your phone‘s screen. Select a device and connect.
On the computer screen you will see a pop-up window asking permission to connect the device, click yes.
Next, you should see the projection preparation window.
After, the image of your phone screen should appear on the computer display. Protected content will not be viewable, and we also will NOT be able to use our PC’s mouse to control the device screen.
You can see more about this on our Hetman Software Youtube channel.
Limitation of Wi-Fi operation (miracast)
On Android, miracast support was added starting with version 4.2 on October 29, 2012. The first certified consumer devices that supported the Miracast standard were smartphones LG Optimus G, Pantech Vega iRon, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 5. This means that not all mobile devices support this function.
In Windows 10, this function appeared with the Aniversary update, in earlier versions this function also does not work.
If we talk about Wi-Fi adapters, these are devices supporting the 802.11n standard. Devices that did NOT support previously, now (after a firmware update, for example) will already support this technology.
How to do it from another Windows 10 PC
To connect from another computer running Windows 10, you just need to search for devices NOT from your phone, but from your computer. Click on the notification icon, click “Connect”. The PC with this feature enabled should appear in the list. Click on it to connect.
Once connected, you will see a few more settings. you can note “Allow input from keyboard or mouse connected to this display”.
Another Miracast connection in Windows 10, you can press the key WinP. There are different options for the displayed image on the screen.
To change the mode, you just need to select another. By default, it runs in “Repetitive” and duplicates your screen image. Instead, you can expand the screen or choose as a second monitor or use only the second screen.
Android Application AZ Screen Recorder
Today there are many free applications that can be used to record from the smartphone screen. The described option is considered one of the best, according to users and experts, so it is worthwhile to dwell on the study of the features.
Among the main functional features of the program are:
- Writing a program and using it without root rights.
- Ability to record without time limits.
- You can record your voice with a microphone to add comments.
- Using the front camera, users can record a photo, which will be presented in a separate window on the.
- There is a touch of the display delight.
- Countdown timer so you can get ready to start recording.
- You can draw on the smartphone display while recording
- Ready. it turns out, crop, delete certain fragments at different time intervals.
Now you need to figure out in detail how to record from the screen of an Android phone using this program:
- First you need to open the application, after which there will be a pop-up menu with an icon for recording a, settings, folders for opening, where the finished one is placed. exit key. You need to click on the red icon to get started.
- To stop the recording, the shutter moves down.Using the Recording controls section, you can use the pause or stop keys.
- To start recording the, you will need to go to the settings, select the required display orientation, extension, and quality. After that, determine the location for saving. If necessary, sound recording is immediately turned on or off, a timer is set.
- To view the finished recording, use the “Picture” icon in the pop-up application window. The list of available ones will be shown in a new window, where next to each there is a key for editing or deleting.
- Wide functionality, because the program is one of the only free programs that allows recording not only. but also the sound.
- Sun time frame, which helps to record clips of any length.
- You can shoot through the front camera simultaneously with the screen recording, information is automatically displayed in 2 windows.
- Screen taps are shown. useful addition for people taking instructions.
- Timer to report the start of recording.
- You can make notes on the display while shooting.
- It is possible to edit, delete certain frames.
- Availability of advertising.
- All Russian menu, which complicates the work.
- Operation can only be carried out on Android operating systems from version 5.0.
Features of recording on Apple technology
The technology that runs iOS. iPhone and iPad. is different from Android devices. These phones cannot support screen recording due to the increased security of Apple products. In this case, users have to use certain tricks to create screencasts:
- The mobile device is connected to a computer, which also runs on OS X, and then a recording is made using QuikTime.
- Shooting is done with an external camera.
- The device is connected to a PC using a separate adapter. Lightning-HDMI, after which you can use any programs for shooting.
To eliminate such difficulties, you can use special applications that work with various operating systems. However, use is paid and according to the license you need to pay about 15. This application is called Reflector. It is an Apple TV emulator that allows you to transform your PC into a compatible device for display from your phone directly to your computer monitor. Reflector can work with different versions of iOS starting from 5.0. To do this, you do not need to use a cable, adapters, since all information is transmitted via wireless communication methods via Wi-Fi.
Using Reflector for iPhone
To start using such a utility, you need to install it and pay for the license. After that, the following actions are performed:
- Launched the application, the main window opens, where you need to go to the settings tab and select the display extension (Optimize for). Next, the name (AirPlay Name) is indicated in Latin letters, it will also be displayed in the list of AirPlay devices on the smartphone.
- Now you should open the multitasking menu on the phone, go to the player control and turn on AirPlay, choosing the created PC. Activate AirPlay Mirroring.
- Then the desktop of the phone will be shown on the PC monitor, and if desired, it can be expanded for convenience. A similar function is found in the context menu. After that, all operations carried out on the smartphone will be transmitted directly to the monitor. An audio track is played along with the image.
- The smartphone display is broadcast on Windows and the user can only activate the delight. You should activate any program for capturing clips on your computer and start shooting. All actions related to settings do not take more than 5 minutes.
How to record from phone screen
The question of how to record from the phone appears to many users. It is more difficult to make such a procedure than in the case of a conventional computer. Such an operation is called screencasting, in addition, the recording itself can be created in its pure form or with an addition in the form of a soundtrack from the author. With this function, you can clearly show how to play, work with applications, make firmware or perform other actions. The article presents the basic methods for recordings directly from the smartphone screen, for devices based on Android and other operating systems without using root access.
Other screen capture software
Among the possible options for recording from the screen of a mobile device, the following can be recommended:
- DU Recorder is characterized by completely free functionality and the absence of ads, and the recording is carried out in high quality. There are 20 languages to choose from, including Russian. Recording formats are selected personally by the user, of any quality, you can use pause, resume capture. You can saves to the phone memory or to a memory card. In addition, users will be able to immediately broadcast on Youtube, or Twitch, do editing, create screenshots.
- Filmit Pro is a free screen recording program with no limits. It is possible to add sounds from the microphone, as well as edits. The menu is convenient in several languages. Using the utility, you can apply a filter, crop a, take a screenshot and edit it, add music.
- QuickTime Player is a program that is available on any Mac PC that allows you to record a movie from the screen of connected iOS devices. You can customize sounds, there is a Stop button. Connection to a PC is carried out via a cable, there are many settings to choose from.
The article presents the basic and popular options for how to record with sound from a phone running different operating systems. In addition to the options described, there are others in which the capabilities will differ.
Enable screen recording on iOS
How to set up screen recording on iPhone 5s and newer? In the “Configure items” control point there is a menu that is called “Screen Recorder”. If you activate it, the corresponding icon will appear at the bottom of the screen, and when you click on it, you can record everything that happens on the device. If you press lightly, the recording will turn out without sound, if you press it more hard, it will sound. Only Considering that recording starts after a three second delay (there is a countdown). The is saved in the photo gallery.
Screen Recorder allows you to capture the screen of Android devices, instead of requiring root-rights. There is no limit on the length of thes. You can organize broadcasts, take screenshots, set resolution parameters from 240 to 1080 p. There is a pause option, you can change the screen orientation. Recording starts after a short delay, countdown will help you not miss the start moment.
IPhone Screen Recorder and Android Screen Recorder
Now we will take a closer look at the most convenient ways to capture from smartphones and tablets on Android and iOS operating systems. Let’s talk about standard methods and expanding their functionality, how to take a phone screen using third-party programs and how to do it without root rights.
Programs for recording phone screen on Android
Screen recording of Android devices is impossible without using Special Programs. Below is a list of such applications. they can be found in the Play Market. Please note: they are listed in random order, and not related to the quality, functionality or convenience of a particular program.
How to record from phone screen
Among the standard options of gadgets on Android there is no such function as recording from the phone screen; only the ability to take screenshots is provided. In technology from Apple, in the iOS operating system starting from 11 there was an option “Record iPhone Screen” with sound.
AZ Screen Recorder
The program is free with in-app purchases. To work with AZ Screen Recorder Root-rights are not required. The phone screen can be recorded as long as you like, there are limitations. The utility’s functionality is quite extensive: you can pause recording, select resolution, bit rate, speed and display of clicks, record sound from a microphone. Free functionality also assumes the ability to add to images and texts and save the on the device or SD card. Advanced functionality includes GIF converter, drawing option, etc.
Free application; advanced functionality is available in in-app purchases. Screen recording with sound is available. V Recorder allows you to change the aspect ratio of the screen, pause recording, take screenshots. Available: image editor and flexible settings. In addition to recording, the app provides editing options: clip trimming, speed control, hundreds of free themes, an option to draw stickers, filters and much more.
Screen Recorder. Face Cam Screenshot Capture
Screen Recorder. Face Cam Screenshot Capture. This is a free program that allows you to record screen with music and sounds, no root is needed. Thanks to the floating button, you can record from different applications without switching between them directly. There is a pause option, the ability to change the screen orientation and resolution of the sides, and use picture-in-picture if the user wants to organize the broadcast. Attached editor. where you can cut, collage, rotate, duplicate fragments. There is also a gallery of stickers, memes, emoticons and filters to creates.
Screen Recorder. No Ads
Screen Recorder program. No Ads has a very simple interface. If the question of how to record from the screen has arisen from someone who recently uses gadgets, he will be comfortable with this minimalistic interface. You just need to start recording, and it will start after a short pause, the time of which is indicated by the countdown. The length of the is not limited, there is an option to record sound. This recording program has more extensive functionality than it might seem at first glance, although all options are available only in the paid version, but the utility’s price is also low. Root is required on Android versions below 5.0.
How to get root access
Since most screen recording applications still require Root access, you can use more than 20 router applications available in the Play Market: Framaroot, Universal Androot, Visionary, GingerBreak, z4root, Baidu Root, ROMaster SU, TowelRoot. RootDashi, 360 Root, iRoot, RootTool, Stump Root, DingDongRoot, Poot, etc.
Everything is done simply. As an example, Universal Androot is taken on a budget smartphone with a small screen and not the latest version of Android. so that the owner has a complete understanding of the nuances of “rutting”.
- Download and Install the application. When launched, it will “ask” what version of Android you have on your gadget.
Choose your version
Agree to Root
Root access obtained. you can install third-party Android software
These applications are made as easy to use as possible. The ideal of rooting an Android smartphone or tablet is to get Root rights in one or two clicks. It often happens that one of the applications did NOT fit (“sharpening” for a narrow line of models of gadgets of certain brands). Try all the “rutilki” until any of them works.
In the case of obtaining Root using a PC, the sequence of actions may be similar. The Kingo Android Root program is taken as an example.
- Download, install and run the program.
Connect device to PC
Enable USB Debugging
Go to security settings
Allow installation of unsigned apps
Other applications for getting Root from a computer are RootkitZ, Root Wizard, Unlock Root Pro, etc.
Recordable has another name. Easy Screen Recorder No Root. If used without a PC, it requires the Superuser rights. There is a paid version with advanced functionality.
Disadvantages that prevent the full use of the application:
- The free version of Recordable does not allow recording at more than 8 frames per second.
- The program inserts its logo into every post made by the user.
- Incorrect orientation during recording. the captured “falls on its side” by 90 degrees when the screen is rotated during recording.
- Sends Directly to Skype. Selecting this Send menu item will launch the Skype application.
To start recording, switch to any other application by collapsing Recordable. To stop recording, go back to the Recordable app.
Switching to another application
You can view the footage by opening the tab with saved records.
Select any of the entries made
You can transfer any of thes to another smartphone or tablet with Android, upload to YouTube, to social networks, save to an overcast service, or send by mail and Skype, add to notes.
Select the one you want to share
How to Screen Capture an Android Phone, Smartphone or Tablet
From the screen of your Android phone or tablet, you can take not only screenshots, but also capture. This is used to create trainings for users of all kinds of applications on a modern gadget. Writing and editing them is easy.
How to Capture Your Phone or Tablet: Useful Apps
In addition to creating trainings, with the help of such applications you can record chats and calls from Skype, Agent and other “dialers”.
With the introduction of root access
But for “rooted” smartphones and tablets, there is a bunch of special Android applications for screen capture, allowing you to do without a PC. Among them. Screencast Recorder, SCR Screen Recorder, Shou, REC Screen Recorder and just Screen Recorder.
Without root rights
You can do without Root rights when you have a computer at hand. The principle of shooting without Root access is as follows: the Android version of the application is installed on a smartphone or tablet, and the version of the application for Windows is installed on a PC. THESE apps include No Root Screen Recorder and Recordable.
AZ Screen Recorder
Since Android 5.0, the app does not require Root rights.
- After installing AZ Screen Recorder app, a small horizontal toolbar appears on your Android desktop, making it much easier to records. It is noteworthy that the image of this panel may NOT go into the recording and may NOT be displayed in it when viewing the recorded recording. The panel has 4 buttons: record, program settings, view saved and close the application.
First, go to the settings by clicking on the wheel
They allow you to customize the program for your device
Set shooting resolution
Adjust bitrate, orientation, etc.
Open this tab to view yours
Adjust the delay at the start of shooting, screen taps, etc.
The Stop Options submenu gives the following. When shooting, it is convenient to have the recording start / stop button at hand. It may be useful to stop recording when the screen turns off, the maximum duration of one clip. Use all these tools for easy shooting.
Start and stop recording
You can process (cut out bad moments) without a PC and special editors. cropping is available in the AZ Screen Recorder application directly on your gadget.
Process directly on your gadget
Screencast Recorder came out shortly after the release of Android 2.2. Further development of the Screencast Recorder program, once started with enthusiasm, has stopped. The Screencast Recorder project has been abandoned. But the program has a paid version. The program is not supported on devices based on the NVIDIA Tegra 2/3 processor and on the Galaxy Nexus gadgets. There is a transcoding of footage to MP4, taking screenshots BMP, PNG and JPG.
The selected section and or submenu is marked with a “green crescent” on the toolbar of the main Screencast Recorder window. Shooting has a High frame rate. up to 40 frames per second. Format. MP4. Press the capture key on the screen. and you can safely minimize Screencast Recorder, clicked on the “back arrow” at the bottom of the screen. Everything you do with other Android apps will be recorded in total.
Press the button on the screen and Minimize the application
Unfortunately, Screencast Recorder does not have a button bar on the Android desktop. to stop recording, go back to the app and click on the stop recording button.
Saveds can be found by clicking on the film icon.
Go to “Saved Entries”
Screencast Recorder functionality is the same on smartphones and tablets. The main menu bar on all Android devices is located on the left in the horizontal orientation of the gadget, and on the top in the vertical orientation.
Saveds can be transferred via Bluetooth to another device, saved on a computer, sent by mail or shared on social networks.
Choose where to send any of thes
For ease of viewing can be optimized for the duration of the recording (time-lapse).
Shoot less, fit more events
The obstacles to screen capture of Android devices are as follows:
- The earliest versions of Android are up to 2.x, released in early 2010. They just don’t “pull” almost none of the above applications.
- The first models of smartphones with Android, which have too low performance. they were only suitable for shooting with a resolution NOT higher than 640 480, most applications for shooting from the screen have such “weak” modes.
- Sun support for large memory cards. The footage should be saved to the SD card, and not to the internal memory of the gadget. in case of a sudden total freeze of Android, you will lose everything, since you will need to completely reset or reinstall Android. You need at least 8 GB on your memory card to start. a smaller SD card will fill up quickly: a second of shooting at 15 Mbps requires about 120 MB of memory for every minute of such shooting.
- Any shooting consumes a lot of energy. you need a battery with the largest possible capacity. If it is shabby, replace it. Choose a gadget not only for the characteristics of the “filling”. pay attention to the battery capacity.
- Modern gadgets rarely record in MKV (Matroska) format. even if you convert a high-quality into MKV recording on a computer, it will still “eat off” a lot of space on the memory card, despite the fact that compression in MKV is almost the best. without loss of frame quality.