How to make an icon on the home screen
Downloading and installing the APK archive
If Google Play is completely missing from your mobile device, you may have to download and reinstall its APK file. It is very easy to do this:
- Download the APK Store Play Store file from any trusted source like AndroidFileHost or ZippyShare or from the official google support site.
- Once downloaded, move the APK file to your device (USB cable or Bluetooth connection can be used).
- Install the APK from the folder it copied to.
- Restart your device if necessary.
What to do if the Play Market was accidentally deleted
Play Market is the original component in the firmware of most of the latest Android tablets and smartphones. When you turn on the device for the first time, you already find the cherished icon on your display.
If you accidentally deleted the Play Store, you can try to reinstall it by downloading it from the official Google website. Installing the Store will require a number of SIMple steps:
- The smartphone or tablet must be authorized to install programs from unfamiliar resources. Find the “Security” section in the settings to activate the corresponding item.
- Then open the antivirus-protected browser and find the Play Market. over, you should be interested in exactly the file that has the.APK extension. Its further installation on the phone should not cause any difficulties.
- As soon as the app is first opened, it will ask for your Google account. And then you just need to specify the email address along with the password.
Play Store is installed. and you can again download interesting and useful applications, tested from a security point of view and conveniently sorted by ratings.
How to return the Play Store icon to the screen
Restore Google Play Services
How to restore Google services on Android if you accidentally deleted one of them? Google’s core services include many system add-ons that provide navigation on your mobile device. Here is a short and detailed instruction for recovering deleted applications (applicable absolutely to any system program).
- Reboot your device.
- Go to options, then “Date and time”.
- Select automatic time and date or tick the box next to “Network date and time”.
- Return to setup, “Storage”, “Applications”, “All”, “Menu” button.
- After entering the menu, press the “Reset application settings” key, then “Reset applications”.
Method number 1. Now let’s start restoring system applications, having examined in detail how to install Google Play services back on Android, if removed:
- Go to “Account”, “Google”, select the line “Synchronization in all applications”.
- We return to “Storage”, “Cached data”, “Clear cached data”.
- Or “Storage”, “Applications”, “All”, “Google Play Store”, “Force stop”, click “Clear data”.
Open the Google Play Store and click on the accept button. Temporarily deactivate the Android Device Manager: “Settings”, “Security”, “Device Administrators”, “Android Device Manager” where we press the “Disable” button.
Now let’s remove unnecessary updates: in “All Applications” we find “Google Play Services”, “Space Management”, “Clear Data”, “Uninstall Updates and Update Them.” System application crashes will no longer occur.
Method # 2. How to quickly restore Google Play on Android after deleting it using official archives? We restore applications from the official Google website for such situations (permanent storage of APK archives for all occasions, which can be easily accessed using any Internet browser, including basic or standard).
- Open the link: http://www.apkmirror.com/APK/google-inc/google-play-services.
- Here, scroll down to the latest version of Google Play services and click on the corresponding line.
By following such a SIMple sequence of SIMple steps, you can easily restore the operation of any device based on the Android operating system.
Hello, smartphone owners who see in their device not only a phone, but also a convenient device for work, day planning and entertainment.
You know that sometimes you have to tinker a lot before customizing programs and applications for yourself. And it happens that the user has deleted the play market and does not know how to restore it. This task can really be difficult, especially if you forgot your Google Play password.
Meanwhile, fans of a SIMple and functional Android today cannot go without the Google Store, because there is a sea of applications: books, music, movies, games, screensavers, calendars, notebooks and a lot of other useful things. And today we will look at how it can be restored.
Enable program settings
There is a good chance that you may still have Google Play on your mobile device. Perhaps it is just “disabled” and you do not see it. In order to fix this, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to settings on your Android device.
- Then go to Application Manager or SIMilar name on your brand of phone.
If you see an active “Disabled” button in the configuration of this application, click “Enable”.
A radical solution to the problem encountered. Before carrying out this procedure, it is worth making a backup copy of the necessary information. You can read how to do this in the next article.
After saving your data, let’s proceed to a factory reset. For this:
- Go to “Settings” of the device.
Select the “System” section at the end of the list. On some firmwares, look for the “Restore and Reset” menu.
Click on “Reset”.
The user is prompted to either reset all settings (then all personal and multimedia data are saved), or return to factory settings. In our case, you will need to select “Restore factory settings”.
Please note that all previously synchronized accounts, such as mail, instant messengers, etc., will be deleted from the internal memory. Click “Reset phone settings” and confirm your choice.
After restarting the smartphone, Google Market should appear on the desktop.
Many people think that Google Market may disappear due to the fact that the user accidentally deleted the shortcut of this application from the desktop or from the menu. However, system applications cannot be uninstalled at this time, so this option is not being considered. An often considered situation is related to the settings of Google Play itself or the problem with the device is to blame.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
There are several ways to get Google Play back, depending on what exactly you might have done with this app.
Turning off unknown sources
- Enable setting to install APK and enter basic settings for your device.
- Go to the “Security” section.
After such a SIMple manipulation, you can restore your lost or deleted Google Play Store from any available Internet source.
Logging into your Google account again
In some cases, logging into your account can help resolve the issue. Log out of your account and re-login using a valid email and password. Don’t forget to enable sync first. Read more about syncing and signing in to your Google account in our separate content.
Checking Google Play Services Settings
An easy and affordable solution to the problem. Google Play problems can be related to a large amount of saved cache and various data, as well as a failure in the settings. Further menu descriptions may be slightly different from yours, and this depends on the smartphone manufacturer and the Android shell it uses.
- Go to “Settings” phone.
Select the section “Apps and notifications” or “Apps”.
Click “Applications” for a complete list of installed programs on this device.
Make sure the app is working. There should be an inscription “Disable”, as in the screenshot below.
Go to the “Memory” section.
Click “Clear Cache”.
By clicking on “Delete all data” temporary files will be erased, so later the user will have to re-enter their Google account.
Checking Android for viruses
Sometimes the problem of missing Play Store on Android is related to the presence of viruses and malware on the device. To find and destroy them, you should use special utilities, as well as a computer, since the Google Market download application has disappeared from us. For more information on how to scan Android for viruses, read the article at the link below.
How to restore the app icon on the screen of any Android platform
Android planners differ from each other in functions and allow you to change the appearance of the home screen, but in most cases they have one thing in common. there is an “Applications” icon on the screen, which takes the user to a list of all games and programs. What if we lose this icon? How to restore it?
The app list shortcut icon in many cases behaves like other home screen shortcuts. This means that we can accidentally delete it. It can also happen if the launcher files are corrupted. Fortunately, restoring this icon isn’t a big problem.
The following tips are for almost any Android platform. However, you must remember that the last option (clearing app data) can result in the loss of your launch settings, i.e. customizing icons and shortcuts on the home screen.
Look for the icon on the secondary screen
On Android, we can have multiple home screens, between which we can move left or right. Make sure the application menu icon is not accidentally dragged from the bottom bar to any of the home screens.
If so, all you have to do is keep your finger on it, grab it, and then move it back to the bottom bar.
Re-add an icon using the home screen menu
The icon can be added back using the widget menu or actions of the selected launcher. To do this, keep your finger in an empty space (except for icons or widgets) on the home screen.
A screen for adding new shortcuts appears. This may look different depending on the launcher. In the case of Nova Launcher, you will find the New Actions tab, among which is the Application List item.
If we don’t have any actions for the launcher, we can open the tab using widgets and search for items such as “Application list”, “Application menu”, “Applications”.
After selecting the appropriate item, a shortcut will be created on the main screen and just drag it to the bottom panel.
Reset launcher settings
If the app icon is not hiding on one of the home screens, it is not in the list of widgets or launcher actions, then we may eventually reset the launcher preferences to default settings.
The easiest way to do this is through Settings and Application Manager. We go to Android in “Application Settings” and then in the list of installed applications, looking for our launcher. In the case of the CyanogenMod launcher, it’s called Trebuchet.
We select it in the list, then in the application details we touch on the “Clear data” and “Clear cache” options. After returning to the home screen, the app button should be displayed in the right place.
How to enable “Assistive Touch”?
Assistive Touch enables you to display the Home button on your iPhone. This function is intended for people with disabilities, but owners of gadgets with faulty physical keys use it more often.
How do you set up Assistive Touch? It is enough to perform a few steps:
Go to “Settings” and follow the path “General”. “Accessibility”.
In the “Accessibility” section, find the “Interaction” block. It will have a subsection “Assistive Touch”. go to it.
Toggle the Assistive Touch slider to the active position.
A translucent square with a white circle inside will appear on the screen. the menu launch button.
This means that the “Assistive Touch” function is activated and you can control the gadget without resorting to physical keys.
“Assistive Touch” can be enabled on any Apple device with iOS version higher than 5.0.
Disable on-screen buttons
If we are talking about the Home button, located along with other interactive elements at the bottom of the screen, then the principle of disabling is different. To do everything right, we recommend using the step-by-step instructions:
- Go to settings.
- Go to the “Advanced settings” section.
- Next, open the “Buttons and gestures” tab.
- Then move the slider to the left next to the line “Hide on-screen buttons”.
- The system reports that removing the touch keys may cause applications to malfunction. We agree with the notification and click “Hide”.
Another deletion aLGorithm is also possible:
- Go to settings.
- Open the “System” tab.
- Next, go to the “System navigation” section.
- Select the item “Navigation Panel”.
- Then move the slider to the left near the item of the same name.
At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to restart the device.
Option 2 (Newer iOS versions)
- Go to Settings. Accessibility.
- We are looking for the item “Touch”.
- Turning on AssistiveTouch.
After that, a fairly large white circle appears on the screen of the iPhone or iPad, by clicking on it we get access to the return button and other functionality.
There are two things worth paying attention to:
- This option works always and everywhere. in all programs, games, etc.
- For convenience, it (this is a white spot) can be moved to different corners of the screen.
By the way, if your key “just” sticks, then there is no need to display it on the screen, so-called calibration may well help.
Displaying the “Home” button directly on the screen of the iOS device!
After reading this article, you can learn how to remove the Home button from the Android screen. The topic is especially relevant for owners of phones from Honor or Huawei. It is often enough to press one key in the Quick Access Toolbar.
IT specialist. Author of informational articles on Android smartphones and IOS smartphones. An expert in solving problems with computers and programs: installation, configuration, reviews, tips for the security of your devices. In his free time he is engaged in website design and development.
Good time! Displaying the Home button on the iPhone screen is just one of many (find out about everything!) Methods of dealing with this key breakage. Of course, the safest way would be to go to the service and fix it, but this is not always possible “here and now”, and you need to use the phone “well, that’s really bad.”.
For this very case, you can use the AssistiveTouch function. Initially, this option is intended for people with disabilities. Thanks to her, a certain menu is displayed on the screen, in which all the main keys and functions are located. Including the Home button. How to call and enable it? Detailed instructions are already here. let’s go!
Now there will be magic. 🙂
How to set up quick access to “Assistive Touch”?
You can adjust your iPhone so you don’t have to navigate through the settings to launch Assistive Touch. Here’s how it’s done:
Go to the “Accessibility” section in the main settings of the gadget and scroll to the very end. Below you will see the subsection “Keyboard shortcuts”.
Follow into it.
In the subsection “Keyboard shortcuts” check the box next to “AssistiveTouch”.
After that, you can call the “Assistive Touch” menu launch button by triple pressing the physical “Home” key and hide it in the same way.
Although the virtual button “Assistive Touch” can completely replace the physical button “Home”, this does not mean that you can wait to repair the device. If the gadget is under warranty, the user should go to the service center immediately. otherwise he runs the risk of saying goodbye altogether to the hope of a free fix.
Most smartphone manufacturers try to make their product as attractive as possible. Phones are being equipped with ever better and larger displays. As a result, some users have difficulty using the device with one hand. The developers solved this problem and added an interactive Home button to the smartphone screen, which is a white circle on a black background. Not all people like this interface element, so they are wondering how to remove the Home button from the Android screen. We offer you to find out the solution to the problem in the article.
How to bring the home button to the home screen
Until the user goes to the workshop to repair the broken Home button, he can control the device using software emulation of this key. The virtual Home button is very convenient and will definitely not fail.
On iPhones there is only one physical navigation button. the Home button, which is located in the middle below the screen. This key allows you to minimize applications, call the virtual assistant Siri and perform many other necessary actions. It becomes almost impossible to control a gadget without the “Home” button. but what if it is out of order??
Fortunately, Apple has provided the ability to display the Home button on the iPhone screen. You will learn how to do this by reading this article.
How to use Assistive Touch?
First of all, you need to place the function menu start button in a convenient place. You can move it along the screen frames by holding it with your finger. You cannot place a key in the center of the screen.
Having decided on the location of the button, click on it. You will see a menu like this:
At the bottom of the menu, there is a virtual Home button displayed on the screen. The functionality of the virtual button is 100% consistent with the functionality of the physical one. in particular, a long press on it will launch Siri.
There are other options in the Assistive Touch main menu:
- Notification Center. allows you to call the screen with notifications. The traditional way to bring up this screen is by swiping from top to bottom. Voice control is another way to “wake up” Siri. Control Center. Allows you to display a menu for quick control of some of the iPhone’s functions. Pressing this key actually replaces the bottom-up swipe. Favorites. Through “Favorites”, you can activate gestures that the user has created himself. To start creating a new gesture, go to “Favorites” and click on any of the squares with the “” inside.
Also in the main menu “Assistive Touch” there is a button “Apparatus”. By clicking on it, you will be taken to a submenu where you will find on-screen keys that allow you to perform actions such as locking / rotating the screen and changing the volume of the device.
With the help of “Assistive Touch” you can even take a picture of the iPhone screen. for this, in the function menu, go along the path “Device”. “” and click on the “Screenshot” button. Only static images should be photographed in this way, because the on-screen element is triggered with a significant delay.
On devices running iOS 9, the Assistive Touch main menu is customizable. In particular, users are able to increase the number of icons in the main menu up to 8 pieces.
How to add a shortcut to the start page?
How to pin a web page
- Open the desired page in Chrome.
- Click on the “Customize and manage Google Chrome” icon Create shortcut.
- To add a shortcut to the launcher, click New.
How to make an express panel in Google Chrome?
Express panel from Yandex
How to bookmark Google Chrome on your homepage?
How to add a bookmark
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Go to the site you want to bookmark.
- To the right of the address bar, click on the “Bookmark this page” icon.
How to add a website to the Google Chrome home page?
Customizing the home page
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the upper right corner, click on the icon “Configure and manage Google Chrome” Settings.
- In the Appearance section, turn on the Show Home button option.
- Choose your home quick access page or any site you want.
How to remove a shortcut in google chrome?
In the window that opens, click on the vertical ellipsis in the upper right corner of the randomly created profile icon. And select the delete option. The profile will be deleted, and with it the icon from the browser shortcut will disappear.
How to change home page on Android?
- In the panel in the upper right corner of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Browser Options.
- Open the General tab.
- In the “Home” section, enter //www.google.ru in the text box.
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How to bring a bookmark to the home screen?
Here’s how to do it.
- Press and hold on the home screen where you want to place the bookmark shortcut. Select “Widgets” from the menu.
- Press and hold the Chrome Bookmark widget, and then drag it to your chosen home screen.
- Select a bookmark from your collection.
How to add a quick link to google chrome?
Open Chrome on your computer. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the “” icon (three dots) then Settings. At the bottom, select Advanced. In the Privacy & Security section, click Content Settings or Site Settings
How to bookmark on your tablet?
Press and hold the bookmark you want to move. Drag it up or down.
How to open a bookmark
- Open the Chrome app. on Android phone or tablet.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click the Bookmarks icon.
- Select the desired bookmark.
How to style the home screen on iOS 14. widgets, themes and app icons
21 September 2020
After the release of iOS 14, many users became interested in the personal design of the home screen: the # ios14homescreen challenge even began on social networks, where fans of creativity demonstrate their main screens.
We decided to tell you in detail how to design the home screen in iOS 14, customize widgets and application icons in a single theme at your discretion.
What applications do you need?
In order to beautifully design the home screen of your iPhone on iOS 14, you will need either the standard Quick Commands or Widgetsmith app. You can also use any other applications that provide access to widgets. For example, you can use the Apple Music widget to add a selection of your favorite music to your home screen.
Everything is at your discretion. The main rule of design is your needs and taste. And do not forget that it is better not to overload the main screen with a lot of everything, otherwise you will SIMply be inconvenient to use it.
How to design the home screen of iOS 14. Step two. app shortcuts
App shortcuts are the second thing to look out for if you want to style your home screen beautifully in iOS 14.
There are many design options:
- some users SIMply sort applications by the colors of standard icons and form a beautiful external picture from what is;
- others use workarounds and change application icons to customize them for a specific topic / fandom;
- some even remove all applications from the home screen and use only the application library.
Which option to choose. see for yourself. I will only say that in the instructions that we will provide below there are several nuances and you know them better before you spend 2 hours on registration.
Why creating beautiful app shortcuts on iOS 14 can be awkward:
- Not receiving notifications. If you’re going to customize pretty shortcuts, you have to come to terms with the fact that you will not have notifications on top (message counting). There is a way out of this: you can replace it with beautiful application icons that do not send notifications. a clock, a calculator, a locator, settings, a wallet. To be honest, such a minus. For example, I like it even better when there is no red circle with numbers above the beautiful icon. Live more calmly until you enter the application.
- Delay in opening. There is such a problem that when you click on a shortcut, you are first thrown into “Quick Commands”, and only then into the application itself. It’s only for a split second, but a lot of people get mad at this delay.
How to style your iOS 14 app shortcut beautifully
Well, if you’ve already made up your mind, let’s talk about how to beautifully design the home screen in iOS 14.
- Go to the “Quick Commands” application. It’s standard, so you don’t need to download anything.
- Click on “Add a new command”.
- Next, we open three points from above.
- Required. “Add to Home Screen”.
- We name the team whatever we want, you can even use Emoji.
- Next, tap on the icon, upload your photo.
- Save the quick command.
- We return to the working screen, move the icon where we need.
Don’t forget to submit your original apps to the library so they don’t get confused with your design.
Point three. a photo on the home screen of iOS 14
How to Add Selected Photo via Widgetsmith to iOS 14 Home Screen
To do this, you need:
- Download Widgetsmith.
- Open the application, click “Add widget”.
- We tap on the widget, then on the center of the opened widget.
- Scroll down, look for “Add photo”.
- We tap on the photo, choose the right one. Please note that you need to allow access to photos.
- Save the widget.
- Go to the main screen, long press on an empty area, make the applications shake.
- Click on the plus in the upper left corner.
- Select the Widgetsmith application from the list.
- Add the desired widget.
- We save.
It may be that the widget will not immediately display the photo. In order to fix this, you just need to edit it by clicking on the widget and choosing your saved widget. Therefore, it is better to give original names to your widgets created in Widgetsmith.
Point one. widgets
Widgets can be added to the home screen by long pressing on any empty area of the home screen.
- Click on the plus sign at the top left.
- Choosing to add a widget.
- Adjust the size.
- We place on the main screen.
- Click ready.
Everything is very SIMple, the main thing is to clearly define what and where you want to place.
How to Add Smart Stack to iOS 14 Home Screen:
- Click on the plus on the left.
- Choosing to add a Smart stack.
- Place on the screen.
- We save.
The Smart stack will display up-to-date information throughout the day. Smart stack includes slides from your photos, notes, calendar and weather as standard.
Please note that there are several nuances in working with widgets:
- If you work with Widgetsmith, widgets need to be configured directly in it and saved.
- Also Widgetsmith is not completely free program, many of the functions related to widgets are not available in it.
- The built-in Photos widget does not allow you to select a photo that can be placed on the desktop.
- Widgetsmith prevents Smart stacks from being formed. This is the advantage of only native Apple widgets.
The iOS 14 software update allows you to completely customize the look of your home screen: add photos, customize widgets, Smart Stocks, make beautiful app icons, and so on. For many creative lovers with plenty of free time, this is the perfect way to express themselves and take part in the # ios14homescreen challenge.
We hope you found our tutorial helpful. Share your impressions in the comments and post photos of your designed iOS 14 home screens!
How to create a shortcut (icon) Odnoklassniki on the Desktop?
The need to create a shortcut to Odnoklassniki on the desktop arose quite recently when I reinstalled my neighbor Windows. The girl was not very familiar with the Internet and with a computer, therefore, in order not to complicate her life, I brought her classmates social network icon to the monitor screen.
How to make a shortcut to classmates on the desktop?
This process is quite SIMple and does not take a lot of time. This requires:
So, we do the following: right-click on the screen, select “Create” and select “Shortcut”, as shown in the screenshot.
Next, enter the website address. It can be copied from the browser that we opened in advance.
And we paste it into the window that appeared when creating the shortcut.
Then we enter the name of our shortcut in the line. This will be the name “Classmates“. Click “Finish”.
Our label is ready.
To do this, you need the file that you downloaded, where the icon “Classmates“In.ico format.
Now, right-click on the created shortcut and select “Properties”.
In the properties, select the button “Change icon”.
We need to select the icon we downloaded. To do this, click “Browse” and indicate the place where it was downloaded.
I have this folder “Downloads“And”Classmates (icon)“. We choose.
We select our icon with two clicks on it or using the “Open” button.
After all the actions, press the “Apply” and “OK” buttons.
If you did everything correctly, the Odnoklassniki shortcut will appear on the Desktop.
Set shortcut to taskbar
Now that you have used one of the above methods and created a shortcut on the desktop, let’s see how to return it to the taskbar.
To do this, find the shortcut on the desktop, then hold down the left button of your mouse on it and, without releasing, move the mouse pointer to the taskbar, then release the key.
How to manually transfer Yandex shortcut to the desktop
This method will be useful to absolutely everyone who once again was going to comprehend the vastness of the Internet, but did not find on their desktop not the slightest hint of a browser shortcut.
To do this, you need to find the installed distribution kit with the program.
To do this, start the control panel, then go to the “Folder options”.
Next, go to the “View” tab and using the slider “2” move to the very bottom of the list, where find the line “Show hidden files, folders and drives”. check the box next to this line, and then click “OK”.
Now let’s start returning the label to “Its Rightful Place”. To do this, you need to go to the following address: My Computer \
C: \ Users \ “There is a folder with your account name” \ AppData \ Local \ Yandex \ YandexBrowser \ Application.
Now find the application icon “browser” (in the screenshot it is indicated at number 2) and right-click on it, then in the additional context menu find the line “Send”, and after “Desktop (create shortcut)” and click on this labels with the left mouse button.
Done. shortcut created.
Create a shortcut by installing Yandex browser
The first and most common way to display an icon on the desktop is to install the Yandex browser, which you will download absolutely free from the manufacturer’s official website. Just follow the specified link: https://browser.yandex.ru and click the button “Bring up” or “Download” (it all depends on your region of residence).
Then, as soon as the distribution is downloaded to your computer, run its installation and follow the instructions given.
Upon completion of the installation process. a browser shortcut will be created automatically.
Add shortcut via start menu
In order to display the icon on the desktop using this method, open the “Start Menu” on your computer, now hover your mouse over “All Programs” and in a second an additional context menu will open, where you will find all your previously installed programs. Now from the list that opens, find the “Yandex” folder and open it. Inside you will find only one file. right-click on it, and select “Send”, and then on “Desktop”.
Computer portal. Troubleshooting Windows.
Install Yandex icon on the desktop (link to the site)
We are talking about creating a shortcut, the launch of which will allow you to quickly and without unnecessary actions to get to the main search page of the Yandex.ua website.
To implement the plan, go to the main page of Yandex search and copy the link of this site. It looks like this: https://yandex.ua/
The next manipulation looks almost identical to one of the above, with the exception of a small difference: to do this, right-click on an empty space on your desktop and select “New”, and after “Shortcut”.
Now comes the very small difference: in the line “Specify the location of the object” paste the previously copied link and click next. Then come up with a suitable name for the shortcut (site) and click done.
Create a shortcut and specify the exact address
To do this, right-click on the “Empty space” of the desktop and from the additional context menu select the line “New”, and after “Shortcut”.
After that, you will “drop out” a window in which you should click on the “Browse” button and specify the path for storing the Yandex browser icon: C: \ Users \ “There is a folder with your account name” \ \ AppData \ Local \ Yandex \ YandexBrowser \ Application \ browser.exe
Then click “Next” and think of a suitable name for the shortcut (or leave the field unchanged), then click “Finish” and the shortcut will be created.
How to install a Yandex shortcut on your PC desktop?
Installing a Yandex shortcut on your computer’s desktop is quite SIMple. by installing the Yandex browser, it will do everything for you. But what to do if you have already installed the program, but the shortcut was not installed, or it was, but disappeared?
All known methods of how to add a Yandex browser icon to your computer desktop are described below:
Do one of these SIMple manipulations, and you can always easily launch your favorite Yandex browser, which is so convenient for you.
We can also apply the latter method to any sites you want, which will significantly save your precious time when searching for them.