How to Record Conversation on Samsung Phone
Call recording on Samsung Galaxy A3. using Google Voice
If your smartphone has Google Voice, you can also use it to record phone calls on your Samsung Galaxy A3. Call recording is free, but with Google Voice you can only record incoming calls.
You need a Google Voice account, which is easy to create. To create one, go to the Google Voice website and follow the instructions. The detailed operation of Google Voice recording will be explained in the following steps:
- Go to the Google Voice website.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Calls tab and check the Register checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can record incoming calls.
- To do this, press the “4” key on the keyboard.
- Your subscriber and you will hear a message that the recording is in progress.
- If you press “4” again, the recording will stop and automatically save to your mailbox.
- When you go to the menu and click on the recordings from your Samsung Galaxy A3, you access the recorded conversations.
How to Record Conversation on Samsung Galaxy A 3: Multiple Ways
Built-in tools are considered the most effective in this regard. Officially, the Samsung service does not provide call recording. According to the developers of other software, this feature only interferes with several examples of errors. To begin with, this feature only degrades the quality of the dialogue, creating interference and “silence”. Due to this, the voice recorder is loaded. Also, if a virus takes possession of the user’s phone, it will be easier for him to receive dialogue records.
If this function is not officially available, then you can use auxiliary software. It is better to download them from the digital platform of your platform, that is, Google Play. You need to choose the application yourself, in accordance with the capabilities of the device.
How To Record Phone Calls On ANY Android Phone! (2020)
We focus on the importance of installing it from Google Play, because this provider is official. This means that from there you will not pick up a virus or destructive components on your smartphone. over, an update is regularly released from there.
How to record a conversation on your Samsung Galaxy A 3 phone during a call: how to turn on the voice recorder
How to Record Conversation on Samsung Galaxy A3? Let’s start with what it is for. Parents often use this opportunity to protect their children from scammers. This applies not only to parents, but also to ordinary average people who communicate a lot, they often receive calls, and call recording is an opportunity not to forget anything about what you talked about with the interlocutor.
Often such a tool is needed by journalists who take Комментарии и мнения владельцев from speakers in another city. The function of saving a conversation is quite popular and in demand. However, not everyone knows how to do this, which is why instructions are needed.
Other options for recording phone calls on Samsung Galaxy A3
In addition, there are still other apps that you can use to record conversations. This includes, for example, the Pro Call Recording app. which is also available on the Google Play Store but is not free. This application is highly recommended for its well-designed interfaces. In addition, there are many configurable parameters, for example, to optimize and adjust the sound quality. The app also contains settings to automatically record every call.
Another feature called Shake to Save lets you take a call by shaking your Samsung Galaxy A3. You can also set up the app to store your recordings on various cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
In addition, there is another option that is really more expensive, but a little more reliable. You can use a dedicated recorder and connect it to the 3.5mm jack of your Samsung Galaxy A3. There are, for example, “Esonic Cell Phone Recorder” and “Recorder GearPR200”.
Such a device allows both parts to be recorded on a Bluetooth mobile phone during a call. However, you can also use it as a “voice recorder” to record meetings or conferences, for example. In addition, the device has a USB port, so you can easily transfer recorded files to your computer.
Also, of course, we strongly recommend that you check the current legislation in your country and the country of your call recipient before recording such a call. We hope we helped you find a good option for recording phone calls on your Samsung Galaxy A3.
How to record a conversation on Samsung Galaxy S7 phone during a call: how to turn on the voice recorder
Recording a conversation is a function that is rarely used in everyday life, but sometimes it can seriously make a person’s life easier. A business conversation, where a lot of information, difficult to remember, but necessary for a person, like phone numbers, or an openly criminal situation with threats over the phone, flashes. there are thousands of reasons to use this function. Fortunately, in the era of smartphones, phone calls can be recorded without the need for third-party devices; however, there are some difficulties here, and detailed instructions for the Samsung Galaxy S 7 will not hurt.
While there are many ways to record phone conversations, we will focus on two different methods here: Google Voice and an app called Call Recorder. ACR.
How to record a conversation on Samsung Galaxy S7 using Google Voice
If you are a Google Voice user, this is very simple. If not, you can always create a Google Voice account and become a Google Voice user
Before you can actually record a call, you must first enable the call recording feature. You can do this both online and in the Android app, and the steps are basically the same anyway. I am using internet here, but I will point out if anything is different in android app.
- First, launch Google Voice and open the Settings menu by sliding the menu on the left and selecting Settings.
- Click Calls. In the Android app, just scroll down until you see the Calls section.
- Go to Incoming Call Options, where you can enable call recording or start a conference call. Use the slider to enable this.
- In Android app, you have to click on “Advanced Call Settings” and then enable Incoming Call Options.
It’s also worth mentioning that this feature syncs across devices, so you only need to do it in one place or another. once enabled, it will work anywhere. However, it will only work if a person is calling you. you cannot record the call if you are the one who initiated it, which, frankly, is just weird.
Anyway, the next time you need to record a phone call, just press “4” on the keypad while talking. An audio prompt will let both users know that the call is being recorded. To stop recording, simply press “4” again. another prompt will tell you that recording is off. The audio file will be saved to your Google Voice account.
Recording a conversation on Samsung Galaxy S7 using ACR
While Google Voice is simple and straightforward, it lacks some features that many users need, such as automatically recording calls as soon as they start. This is where ACR comes into play: not only does it have more features, but it also doesn’t notify both users that they are recording. So if you want to secretly record a call, this is the tool you need.
There are two versions of this app: free and premium. The latter removes ads from the app and also adds several useful features such as the ability to record calls to specific contacts, start recording in the middle of a call, save recordings to Dropbox or Google Drive, and much more.
Official Auto Call Recording Option Enable Every Samsung android devices
However, as always, I recommend trying the free version first to make sure it suits your needs.
- Immediately after launching ACR, you will have to accept its terms. a rather long list compared to most applications, but it’s fair.
- After you accept the terms of the app, you must give it all the necessary access rights necessary for it to work: contacts, microphone, phone, and storage. Nothing out of the ordinary for this kind of app, so let’s go ahead and allow it to everyone.
- From there, the app will send a notification to the shadow showing that it is enabled. When you make or receive a phone call, it will start recording. You literally don’t have to do anything. it records all calls by default.
- If that’s not your style, you can change that if you have a premium app. Open the app, then open the menu on the left. Select “Settings” and then “Recording”.
- There are many options in the menu, but scroll down until you see “Start Recording” and change it to Manual. Done.