How to Record iPhone 7 Screen Video
QuickTime is the best option for recording high-quality video footage. It is this program that is free for the Mac owner. will allow you to get the highest quality pictures from iPad and iPhone.
- We connect the gadget to the Mac. using the USB cable.
- Downloading QuickTime.
- Go to the “File” menu and select the “New entry” item.
- The program interface to the left of the recording start button provides the ability to select devices. Click on the checkbox and look for a mobile gadget. There will also be an opportunity to determine the source of the sound recording.
- We start recording by pressing the corresponding button.
Everything is simple and will require only 5 steps, and as a result, you will get a high-quality video from the iPad and iPhone.
Reflector 2 Instruction
Also a paid program with a trial, when all captured videos will have a watermark. Video quality is average, and the free period is limited to 7 days at a cost of 14.99.
- Download Reflector 2 (Mac / Windows).
- Launch the downloaded shell and click “Try Reflector 2”, if you need to use the free version.
- Then we use the iPad (iPhone), where you should go to the “Control Center” and find “AirPlay”. The name of the PC should be displayed here in the list of devices.
- The screen broadcast will appear immediately after activating “Video Replay”.
- We press the button with the name “Record” located at the top right.
Another option for recording images from iPad and iPhone screens. but is able to show itself well only when buying.
How to record video from iPad and iPhone screen
Some users wonder how to record video directly from iPad and iPhone screen. If earlier to solve such a problem it was required to jailbreak Apple gadgets, today there are several options for recording video from the screen without this procedure. Popular methods include:
- Reflector 2,
All of these methods work without jailbreak, so now let’s look at the step-by-step steps for each of them.
Completely free utility available to every owner of Apple gadgets. But it’s difficult to talk about quality here, so this option is definitely not suitable for the gameplay. All captured videos will be automatically moved to the document folder.
- Load a file manager called iTools.
- Connect iPad (iPhone) to PC via USB and launch iTools.
- Next, open the “Tools” tab.
- There is a button here called “Live Desktop”.
- A window will be loaded, where there will be a corresponding button by recording.
Simple and affordable method, but not distinguished by special quality.
This option is slightly worse than the previous one, because it can offer a lower quality video. At the same time, the program is free for only a week and this version cannot offer built-in video recording functionality. If you use the free version, there will be a watermark on the bottom right, and the purchase will cost 14.99.
- Loading AirServer (Mac / Windows).
- We launch the downloaded program and to use the test period without payment for 7 days there is a “Try” button.
- Then we move on to the “apple” gadget to the “Control Center”, where there will be “AirPlay”. Here, in the list of possible devices, the name of the PC will be located.
- As soon as the “Replay” is activated, AirServer will start broadcasting the screen of the mobile device.
- We use ODS. Fraps or CamStudio for recording, because the shell in the free modification has no built-in utilities.
This is an alternative option for capturing images from iPad and iPhone. slightly more demanding.
Conclusions on recording video from the iPad or iPhone screen
In modern conditions, this is absolutely not a difficult task that does not require special knowledge and skills. It is enough to download the program you like and configure the interaction of the gadget with the PC, and then it’s a matter of technology.
How to Record Screen Video of iPhone 11 / X (s / r) / 8/7/6
Let’s take a look at several ways how to record video from the screen of iPhone 11 / X (s / r) / 8/7/6 or iPad. We will consider both built-in iOS functions and third-party programs that have great capabilities.
This article applies to all iPhone 11 / XS (r) / X / 8/7/6 and Plus models on iOS 13. Older versions may have different or missing menu items and hardware support specified in the article.
IOS Screen Recording
Starting with the version of iOS 11 on iPad and iPhone, it became possible to record screen video, but a novice owner of an Apple gadget may not notice this function. To run the function, follow these steps:
In the drop-down menu, after clicking the arrow next to the record button, you can optionally specify the microphone of your mobile device or the built-in microphone of your Mac as the audio source for recording. The video quality is also set there.
An active user of “apple” products, able to repair any Apple gadget and give advice on the work.
Have questions? Ask in the comments to the article.
How to Record Your iPhone Screen in iOS 13
With the arrival of new versions of iOS on the iPhone and iPadOS for the iPad, recording video from the screen has become much easier, because now you only need to do a few manipulations to use it. If you still have not updated the version of the operating system to the latest supported version for some reason, then we strongly advise you to do this, because otherwise you will not succeed.
To start recording video from the screen of your iPhone or iPad, you also need to make sure that this function is in the Control Center and you can use it.
To do this, you need to do the following:
Unlock your device
2. Go to the system application “Settings”
3. Scroll down and click on the “Control Center” tab
4. Then go to the “Controls settings” tab
5. At the top you will see a list of functions that your smartphone supports.
6. If there is no “Screen Recorder” function, then you need to go down the list and find it
7. When the loss is found, click next to the function, then it will appear at the top, and you can continue to follow the instructions to record a video.
- Unlock your smartphone
- Open the Control Center panel by swiping down in the upper right corner of the screen or using the “Home” button
- Find an icon with a dot inside a circle
- Click this icon
- After three seconds of countdown, the screen recording from your device will start
- When screen recording is activated, you will see a red bar or small red ball on the screen
- When you finish recording the screen, you need to click on the same red bar or bring up the Control Center with a swipe down
- The video should be saved to your Gallery. You can go and edit it or view.
Attention! In some cases (applications), this method only records the screen itself, not what you say or how your smartphone sounds.
Record iPhone or iPad screen using apps
You can also use apps from the Apple Store that offer screen recording. But they can take up space or be inconvenient to use.
Here are some of the best apps and links in the Apple Store to download them:
Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Display Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Basically. these applications are very easy to manage and do not require a lot of memory. Therefore, if none of the above methods suits you. use applications.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen Videos from Websites and Social Media
Sometimes you may need to record part of a video or a whole video from streaming services or social networks. To do this, you do not need to download special programs, because an iPhone or iPad will come to your aid.
- Unlock your iPhone
- Open a website or social network that interests you
- Find the video or page you want to record
- Get ready to record: turn on video, close all third-party tabs
- Quickly go to the Control Center by swiping down in the right corner
- Activate screen recording by clicking on the corresponding icon
- Remember! The video starts recording after a three-second wait.
- Wait until the video you want plays, and then stop the recording by going to the Control Center or by clicking on the red beacon
- The video should be saved in your photos
This method is useful because it helps save time and bypass some paid services. But we urge you to respect the copyright rule.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
We will tell you how to record video from the screen of your iPad or iPhone in simple (and not so) ways, so that you are always armed and know how to catch a “bug” or a favorite moment from the video.
Your iPhone and iPad can do much more than you think. Fun features, highlights, and more. Today we will analyze how to create a video recording from the screen of your iPad or iPhone. This will be useful if you “caught” some strange glitch and want to show it in the service center or send it to support, and also if you want to share some important information with your friends, but one screenshot is not enough. It will also be interesting for gamers who love mobile games and want to blog on YouTube.
If you need professional help with any iPhone system / technical issues, you can contact the iLab Service Center.
How to Record Screen Videos on iOS 10 or Earlier
With these versions, everything is bad, but there is still a way out. And it is to use QuickTime on your Mac to record screen from iPhone or iPad.
To do this, you will have to suffer a little:
- First of all, you need to open QuickTime on your Mac
- Right click on the application icon or use the menu to select “New Video Recorder”
- Connect your iPhone or tablet to PC
- Attention! Remember to confirm pairing on your device.
- In QuickTime, click the arrow to the right of the record button to open the settings menu
- Select your smartphone or tablet in the settings
- A picture from the screen of your device should appear on the screen
- Now you can record the screen of your smartphone or tablet via Mac
We hope that our instruction helped you cope with the problem of recording video from the screen.
Record a video from your iPhone screen: how to do it quickly and without problems?
You can record a video clip from the screen of your own smartphone in various ways. Today, there are the most diverse recording methods, ranging from complex options to the most simple ones. All this can be done even on the original models of this device. But in a situation where a more recent model of a mobile gadget is available, the task becomes even simpler. There is no need even to install additional software. You just need to take advantage of the built-in special features.
How to record video from iphone screen
Almost every owner of a mobile gadget may need to record a video from the iphone screen at some point. The procedure is also called screencast. The process itself is not overly complicated. Although it is still necessary to understand all this in more detail.
How to quickly and easily record video from the screen of your own outdated smartphone?
In this situation, before proceeding directly to the recording itself, it is recommended to download special software beforehand. Today there are many popular programs of this type. In any case, you can always use the following fairly simple solutions:
- Display Recorder software. To work quickly and easily with this type of application, you first need to download the software. This is followed by installation and the rest of the required actions are performed. You need to run the previously downloaded utility, and also click on the “Record” button. A red bar will appear at the top of the screen. And to terminate the entire recording process, you must return to the software and click on the appropriate button. This application has its own undeniable features. For example, initially it is worth noting the coding of video clips in automatic mode.
- IREC program. You only need to download and install the software. Next, you need to click on the “Start” button and designate the appropriate name for the next video. Recording is enabled. But the stop is carried out due to such an action as saving the video on your own phone. The program has one drawback. it is paid.
- RecordMyScreen program. All initial steps are standard here. The software is excellent for use not only on outdated mobile devices, but also, for example, on newer versions. Even people who own gadgets that do not support Apple’s firmware can make recordings with the application. The sound itself in this situation can be recorded directly from the application itself. Unlike previous software, this kind of utility is completely free.
With new models of modern smartphones, things are much simpler. You don’t need to install third-party apps here. The use of built-in functions is allowed. For this, the following steps are performed:
- Visiting a section such as controls settings.
- An item named as “Screen Recording” is selected. The “” icon is pressed.
- The recording is launched from the “Control Center” category on the gadget.
- All required other actions are carried out, which must be recorded.