How to Record Phone Screen with Sound
Step 3 Connect Android to PC
Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable. Make sure the app is open on your Android phone and on your computer, then click the USB tab in the app you launched from your computer.
You can also switch to a Wi-Fi connection if you like. But for this to work, you need to make sure the DroidCam and your computer are using the same wireless network.
By clicking the start icon, you can access your phone‘s camera. If everything is in order, you can start a video recording session from the webcam.
How to Record Android Screen with Sound
Videos confidently wins screenshots in all respects. they provide more information, and it’s much more interesting to watch them. And thanks to applications that “know” how to record a screen on Android with sound, and share it with friends, anyone can do them. Let’s take a look at the best recording software.
How to Capture Video from Android Phone Screen
By MakSIM Rasporskiy Read 3 min. Views 72 Published 17.07.
A modern smartphone can almost completely replace a computer. We have the opportunity to communicate on social networks, run various games, watch movies and work with files. But strangely, despite the huge number of options, many phones do not have an application for capturing video from the screen by default. But sometimes it is so necessary to write down instructions for working in a certain program or talk about a new service. Well, this situation needs to be corrected, so let’s figure out how to shoot video from the screen on an Android phone.
Preparing to shoot a video
Keep the lens clean. How to make video on your smartphone clear and beautiful? The main rule is to keep the lens clean. There should be no foreign objects on it, including dust, dirt, lenses should be protected from fogging and moisture. The best way to avoid this is by grooming and protecting. Use special cleaning fluids and wear your smartphone in a protective case.
Download shooting apps. Modern smartphones have cameras of a very good level that allow you to make high-quality video and adjust many settings. However, any of them is inferior in functionality to special applications that are created exclusively for creating video. For example, the paid FiLMic Pro app. You can also find many free programs on Google Play for smartphones based on Android OS and in the AppStore for iPhone.
Set up your smartphone. Adjust exposure and focus. With the first, everything is clear. the higher it is, the brighter the picture, but this effect has a side side. High exposure values reduce the quality of the highlights. Focus is more difficult to adjust. it all depends on the frame. You can entrust the adjustment to the automation, but then you will not be able to make the video on your phone as high quality as possible.
Choose the right position and location. Take a look around and choose the best location to shoot. The equipment should be placed so that no foreign objects fall into the frame (if the shooting is not dynamic). Accordingly, the main objects or people should “enter the screen”.
When recording static, be sure to make sure that there are deviations at the top and sides, otherwise there is a high risk of “cropping” the object. The most common mistake of novice operators is “cutting off” the heads or bodies of people. Don’t let this happen.
Do not start shooting without suitable lighting. Lighting can significantly affect the result, both for the good and for the bad. If there is not enough light, then everything in the frame will be too dark. On the other hand, if you shoot against the sun, the effect will be exactly the same. a significant darkening of the characters against a background that is too bright. Professional cameramen believe that the best time to record is 2-3 hours after dawn or 2-3 hours before sunset.
Can I shoot video on my phone at night or in the dark? Yes, if the shooting concept requires it or you have professional equipment. In other cases, it is better to abandon this idea.
If you are shooting something indoors, then also carefully monitor the amount of light, if necessary, create additional sources (for example, put a lamp next to your smartphone, then the rays of light will not hit the lens, and what is happening will be better seen.
Step 2 Launch Wo Webcam App
Launch the app from your phone and go to the settings menu. Tap on the transport function and then select the Wi-Fi option. Check the “Keep the screen on while streaming” checkbox to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted webcam recording session.
Without root rights
You can do without Root rights when you have a computer at hand. The principle of video shooting without Root access is as follows: the Android version of the application is installed on a smartphone or tablet, and the version of the application for Windows is installed on the PC. Among these apps are No Root Screen Recorder and Recordable.
Recordable has another name. Easy Screen Recorder No Root. In case of use without a PC, it requires the Superuser rights. There is a paid version with advanced functionality.
Disadvantages that prevent full use of the application:
- The free version of Recordable does not allow you to record video with a frame rate of more than 8 frames per second.
- The program inserts its logo into every post made by the user.
- Wrong orientation when recording video. the captured video, when the screen is rotated during recording, “falls on its side” by 90 degrees.
- Send Videos Directly to Skype. Selecting this Send menu item will launch the Skype app.
To start recording, switch to any other application by minimizing Recordable. To stop recording, go back to the Recordable app.
Switch to another app
You can view the footage by opening the tab with saved records.
Select any of the entries made
You can transfer any of the videos to another smartphone or tablet with Android, upload to YouTube, social networks, save in the cloud service or send by mail and Skype, add to notes.
Select the one you want to share
How to Record Screen on Android
Android 10 includes its own screen recorder, which you can find by opening the Settings menu and choosing About Phone. Tap the version number seven times and then enter your unlock credentials when prompted. This will put the phone in developer mode, allowing you to test features that are not yet fully completed.
Go back to system settings, tap Developer Options and select Feature Flags. Find the settings_screenrecord_long_press flag and toggle the toggle to activate it. You can now record your screen at any time by pressing the power button to open the power options menu and then holding the screenshot button until the screen recording options appear.
If you want to capture footage of your gameplay, Google Play Games has a built-in screen recorder that automatically starts recording video when you launch the game. For everything else, we recommend AZ Screen Recorder. It is easy to use and comes with convenient features. The free version is excellent, but additional options are available for a small fee.
Using the DroidCam App via USB Connection
Enabling developer mode on an Android device is the first step you need to take if you want to turn your phone into a webcam over the USB port. Once you enter developer mode, you must enable the USB debugging option. Here’s how to do it.
iTools is a well-known alternative to the official iTunes program that allows you to control Apple devices from your computer.
Recording videos with this program is very SIMple:
- We connect the iPhone to a personal computer via USB, open the program.
- Go to the “Toolbox” tab.
- In the window that opens, we find the “Device Managment” section, the “Real-time Desktop” button, which is responsible for recording video from the screen.
- In a new open window we see the device’s desktop. Start recording by clicking on the button with a red circle to start recording.
How to Record Screen on Older iPhone Versions
On older versions of iphone, video recording is carried out using the methods described above. Use Control Center, your device has operating system version 11 installed. If below 11. one of the presented utilities.
This software is standard for Mac OS computers. QuickTime allows you to work with playback and video creation quickly and without installing extra software. over, this service is synchronized not only with the iPhone of any OS version, but also with the iPad and iPod.
- We connect the device to the computer using a cable.
- Configure access by clicking the “Yes” button in the “Trust your device?” Window that appears on your smartphone.
- On the computer desktop, in the Spotlight search field, enter “QuickTime”, launch the found shortcut.
- In the program window, open the “File” tab and create a new record.
- The recording mode will appear on the phone in the field that opens. In order to record the iPhone desktop, click on the arrow next to the play button and select “iPhone”.
You can start or stop recording by pressing the red Capture key. During the process, you can temporarily stop recording and resume it.
An important point is conservation. To prevent the video from being deleted, in the QuickTime menu select “File”. “Save As”.
How to Record Screen on Iphone with Sound
In this article, we will take a closer look at how to record video on devices with a new operating system, what to do for users whose smartphones do not support iOS 11, what additional applications for recording what is happening on the display can be found on the AppStore.
Record video via PC with Lonely Screen AirPlay Receiver
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver. Windows program for recording video from the iPhone screen.
- availability of a paid or free version of the program;
- pairing iPhone and computer via a single Wi-Fi network.
How to record a display using this program:
- Download and install LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver on the PC, open the program to access the detected networks.
- Check if both devices are connected to the same network.
- On the iPhone, go to the “Control Center”.
- Click on the “Screen Repeat” button.
- In the list of available devices for repeating, select Lonely Screen.
- After syncing, your computer displays the iPhone interface.
- To make a video, you need to use third-party Windows programs or standard features (for example, press the WinG keyboard shortcut).
- From the opened game panel, launch the screen capture option.
Adding a screen recording button
IOS 11, available on smartphones, ranging from the iPhone 5s version to the “ten”, brought many interesting features to the “apple” gadgets, including an updated control panel that you can edit at your discretion.
In addition to quick access to the flashlight, calculator, and other tools, you can start recording your screen from Control Center. In some smartphones it is present on the panel initially, and in some it needs to be added through the device settings.
- Go to settings, “Control Center”.
- “Customize Controls”
- We mark the item “Screen recording”.
- Expand the Control Panel with a swipe up.
- Click on the record icon, turn on the microphone.
- Click “Start recording”.
- After the end of the shooting, open the Control Center and click on the red “Record” icon to stop the action. You can also stop recording video by touching the red status bar at the top of the screen and clicking on “Stop”.
The footage can be viewed in the Gallery.
Software for synchronizing computer and iPhone using AirPlay technology. over, to start recording, you do not need to connect the devices with a wire, data transfer via AirPlay Mirroring is enough.
- Activate AirPlay in Control Center.
- In the tab that appears, select the name of your computer, click on “Video replay”.
- Now in the Reflector window there will be an image of the phone display and keys for recording control.
This application for recording video from the iPhone display was available in the App Store since January 6, 2016, but was removed the next day, as such programs are prohibited by the rules for developers.
However, the program can still be installed without the need to jailbreak.
- Download the application IPA file.
- We use one of the methods for installing applications bypassing the AppStore (Xcode program or Cydia Impactor).
- After installing the application, open the section “General”. “Profiles”. [Developer’s name], then press the button “Trust”.
- Launch and configure the application application, click on the “Start” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- We return to the main screen of the iPhone, call the Control Center, press “AirPlay Video Replay”, then Vidyo to start recording.
- Recording started if the top line is blue.
- To complete the recording, call the Control Center, then “AirPlay Video Replay” and disable the function.
What to do if you can’t record screen on iPhone
Most often, this problem occurs when recording video on iOS 11 using standard methods. There are two ways to solve this problem:
- Go to “Settings”. “General”. “Restrictions”, enter the password and look for the item “Screen recording”. We activate it if the item is inactive.
The second way is to reset to the state of a new smartphone. To do this, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Reset” and select “Reset all settings”.
Screen recording is a really useful feature that can come in handy both in daily life and for work. This article presents all the ways to create a video from the screen display, touches upon important questions about working with current applications for shooting.