How to Record Screen on Android Samsung
How to Record Conversation on Samsung
There are two ways to record a call on a Samsung device: using third-party applications or built-in tools. By the way, the availability of the latter depends on the model and firmware version.
Third party application
Recorder applications have several advantages over system tools, most importantly, versatility. So, they work on most devices that support call recording. One of the most convenient programs of this kind is Call Recorder from Appliqato. Using her example, we will show you how to record conversations using third-party applications.
Be sure to read the terms of the licensed use of the program!
Once in the main Call Recorder window, tap on the button with three bars to go to the main menu. There select “Settings”.
The program works excellently, does not require ROOT access, but in the free version it can store only 100 entries. The disadvantages include recording from a microphone. even the Pro version of the program cannot record calls directly from the line. There are other call recording apps, some of which are richer than Appliqato’s Call Recorder.
Recording conversations on Samsung smartphones
The call recording function is present in Android out of the box. In smartphones Samsung, which are sold in the CIS countries, this feature is programmatically blocked. However, there is a way to unlock this function, but it requires root and at least minimal skills in handling system files. Therefore, if you are unsure of your abilities, do not take risks.
Note also that the easiest way to get Root privileges on Samsung devices is by using a modified recovery, in particular, TWRP. In addition, using the latest versions of Odin, you can install CF-Auto-Root, which is the optimal option for an ordinary user.
Enabling the built-in call recording function
Since this option is programmatically disabled, to activate it, you need to edit one of the system files. This is done like this.
- Download and install a file manager with ROOT access on your phone. for example, Root Explorer. Open it and go to:
The program will ask for permission to use ROOT, so grant it.
In the csc folder, find a file named others.xml. Select the document with a long tap, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right. Select “Open with Text Editor” from the drop-down menu. Confirm the request to remount the filesystem.
Scroll through the file. At the very bottom, the following text should be present:
Insert the following parameter above these lines:
Note! By setting this option, you will not be able to create conference calls!
Save changes and restart your smartphone.
Conversation recording by system means
Open the built-in Samsung dialer app and make a call. You will notice that a new cassette button has appeared. Pressing this button will start recording the conversation. It takes place automatically. The received records are stored in internal memory, in the “Call” or “Voices” directories.
This method is quite complicated for an ordinary user, so we recommend using it only as a last resort.
Summing up, we note that, in general, the recording of conversations on devices from Samsung does not fundamentally differ from a similar procedure on other Android smartphones.
How to Record Screen Video on Android Phone
Hey! Today I will show you how to record screen video on Android phone. Everything is very simple! See further!
You will need an Android smartphone. Go to the Google Play website.
Search for “screen video”. We are interested in the DU Recorder application. Go to the app page.
Allow the app to access your phone. Click on the Accept button.
After the application is installed, open it.
Note. As soon as the application starts, you will be shown instructions on how to use it. When you press the main button (displayed on the right of the screen), 4 more buttons will appear:
How to record video from the screen
Next, go to the page (where you want to start the video), click on the Record button. You will start recording video.
After you record the video, it will appear on the main page of the application and will be automatically saved to your phone. You can edit the video or share it.
To change the video, click on the Menu button at the top right, in the window that opens, click Change. The following tools are available to you for video editing:
- Remove middle.
- Add music.
- Add subtitles.
- Introduction and ending of the video.
- Background image.
- Crop video.
- Change speed.
In the application tools, you have access to tools:
- Edit video.
- Merge video.
- Video to GIF.
- Wi-Fi transmission.
- Change Image.
- Combining images.
- Video resolution.
- Video quality.
- Sound recording.
- Frame frequency.
- Video location.
- Invert video color.
- Recover interface after crash.
- Recording mode.
- Hide recording window when recording.
- Shake your phone to stop recording.
- Do not close the application when exiting the floating window.
- Disable toast notification after taking a screenshot.
- Hide the record button on the main page.
- Continue recording when the screen is off.
- Recording tools (enable / disable).
- Create shortcut to video editor on desktop.
- Create Shortcut Pop Videos.
All is ready! This is how easy and fast you can record screen video on Android phone.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!
Where the record is saved
Samsung’s screen recordings of popular apps are saved in the device’s internal storage. You can go to the files through the program itself or through the Android gallery.
But some applications allow you to customize the save location and select external memory instead of the default internal memory. So, in the Screen Recorder menu, users can direct the recorded files directly to the smartphone’s memory card.
Easy-to-use software. Screen Recorder, optimally coping with the tasks. You can download the video assistant for free on the Playmarket. After installation, allow the program to access the screen.
The software works very simply: a floating button is highlighted on the phone. If you tap on it, a menu with available functions will come out. By clicking on recognizable icons, you can record a video or quickly take a screenshot.
- stop and continue recording in one media file;
- display of touches on the touchscreen during shooting;
- painting with a brush while shooting;
- quality and format selection function;
- editing of filmed material (editing, subtitles, music);
- editing screenshots (drawing, writing, cropping and creating a collage).
Screen Recorder records more than just menu manipulations or gameplay. Using the application, you can capture everything that is displayed on the screen, and even video calls.
The application will be useful not only for Samsung owners who do not have a built-in capture function. The rich functionality of Screen Recorder was also appreciated by the owners of modern “fancy” models Honor and Xiaomi, the pre-installed utilities of which do not provide so many opportunities for working with material.
How to Record Screen on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
How to record the screen on a smartphone to teach loved ones how to perform complex operations on Samsung or to demonstrate to a friend the peculiarities of passing the game? To help you, several programs have been developed that allow you not only to capture video, but also edit it right on your phone.
Another popular free Android app is DU Recorder. Its main advantages are the absence of advertising and powerful functionality:
- recording of the main screen, camera and microphone;
- resolution up to 1080p;
- speed 60 fps;
- the ability to capture online broadcasts from popular platforms.
DU Recorder is interesting for its editing capabilities: users can apply filters to the footage, crop videos, convert them into GIFs. In this case, the sources and edited videos will be saved as separate files.
How to Record Samsung Screen Using Programs
Dedicated smartphone apps work in the same way as PC capture programs that gamers use. For Samsung, several software have been developed with different functionality and cost. We will look at free options that provide a high-quality picture and record clips on Galaxy in standard formats.
Another free application not limited to a demo version is Filmit Pro. But there are also disadvantages. you cannot shoot Full HD and get rid of built-in ads.
Filmit Pro gives users, in addition to capturing:
- simultaneously record data from the microphone;
- trim the video;
- edit filmed;
- apply modern filters to the roller;
- add background music.
The software has a user-friendly interface and supports Russian, so even an inexperienced user can easily figure out its functionality.
Progress does not stand still and now programs for capturing video for mobile are openly available for Samsung owners. The interface of the programs is quite simple, they take up little memory and have optimal functionality for the successful creation of training videos.
Factory reset Samsung smartphones
A modern Android smartphone is a complex device both technically and programmatically. And as you know, the more complex the system, the more often it malfunctions. If hardware problems for the most part require contacting a service center, then software problems can be corrected by performing a factory reset. We will talk about how this is done on Samsung phones today.
Things to do before resetting data
Copy important information from your device.
During the reset, the device memory will be cleared and all data will be deleted. If there is any important data, make a copy of it.
Remove Google account from device.
If this is not done, then when you turn on the device after the reset, the account that was on the device before the reset will be requested. Without entering this account, you will not be able to turn on the device.
This change appeared in Android 5.1 at the initiative of Google to protect against theft.
If you forget or don’t know your Google Account password, you can unlock your device at a Samsung Service Center. You must have documents confirming the purchase with you (check, completed warranty card, loan agreement). If there are no documents, you cannot unlock the device.
What is a factory reset and when to apply it
Resetting or hard resetting any mobile gadget on Android (not only Samsung Galaxy) is clearing its permanent memory from all applications, settings and files, except for those installed by the manufacturer.
The reset function is intended for:
- Restoring the device to operability in case of software problems and malware infection, when the failure cannot be eliminated using milder methods.
- Preparing a gadget for sale or transfer to another user.
- Optimizations after firmware update.
After a hard reset, no user data remains on the smartphone, except for those stored on the removable memory card and SIM (contacts). However, in some cases, the changes made by the user are still saved. Namely:
- If, before the rollback, the device was root. Preinstalled applications removed with superuser rights are not restored after a reset.
- When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated. enhanced protection of the owner’s data in case of loss or theft of the phone.
A device with FRP enabled, even after a hard reset, will ask for the user’s account password, without which access to the system is impossible. Therefore, it is completely pointless to rollback on such a device in order to delete a forgotten password.
Factory reset via menu
Open the Android menu, and select “Settings”. “General”.
You need the option “Archive”, “Reset” or “Privacy”. the names are different, depending on the version of Android.
In the “Data Reset” section, click the “Reset” button to perform a Hard Reset.
Your tablet / phone will restart automatically.
Everything, factory reset completed, data deleted.
Factory reset (hard reset) on Samsung Galaxy
Step-by-step instructions on how to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy mobile phones and tablets: J3, J5, J6, J7, S8, A5, DUOS, Galaxy Tab.
Resetting data, or hard reset. deleting the recorded data from the phone. All messages, contact phone numbers, photos, music, audio, mail settings are deleted. In this case, the tablet / phone “rolls back” to the factory (that is, the original) state.
Resetting the settings helps when problems arise that cannot be eliminated by other means, for example:
- if no applications are installed,
- the device does not work correctly,
- there are errors in Android after flashing.
It makes sense to hard reset before selling or transferring to another user. This way you are guaranteed to delete all confidential data.
What is a data reset for?
Resetting device data (reset, hard reset, factory reset) is the removal of all data from a smartphone or tablet: contacts, messages, downloaded applications, photos, music, mail settings, alarms. After a reset, the smartphone or tablet returns to the factory state.
Usually, data reset is done in the following cases:
Before selling or giving a device to another person;
If a problem occurs on the device that cannot be fixed by other methods;
After updating the device software (firmware).
How to save screenshot on Samsung tablet. Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab and the like
Need to save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet and don’t know how to do it? In this article you will find several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets and smartphones running on the Android operating system.
1) To save a Screenshot on Samsung, press the “Home” button and the “Power / Lock” button on the tablet at the same time for a few seconds. The Home button is centered below the screen.
If everything went well, then you will see a notification on the saving of the picture on the tablet screen and you may hear a sound notification.
The saved screenshot can be found in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
2) If the first method did not help, then we try to screen the screen on the tablet in the second way. To do this, you must simultaneously press the “Volume Down” button and the “Power / Lock” button and keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds.
If you successfully save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet, you will see a notification about the captured picture on the screen.
The screenshot taken on a Samsung Galaxy tablet can be seen in the gallery in the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
3) If the above methods did not help to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung tablet, then try this option.
Press and hold the Home button and the Back button on your Android tablet, both of which are below the screen.
This method is mainly used on Samsung tablets with Android 2.3 version.
The captured screenshot from the tablet screen can be viewed in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in Pictures / Screenshots.
A fairly convenient tool, the key disadvantage of which is the English-language interface. there is no Russian version. We will describe in detail the sequence of actions, so that you will not have any problems.
To correctly install the Touchscreen Calibration program on a smartphone and fix problems with the touchscreen, we perform the following actions (other applications will be installed in the same way, so the instructions can be considered universal):
- We tap on the search line and write the query “touchscreen calibration”. Go to the first result.
- Click on the “Install” button. The application can be downloaded absolutely free.
To calibrate the screen if the image jumps and the sensor does not listen, you need to:
- Enable application from desktop. On pure Android, the icon is in the menu.
- Click on the “Calibrate” button to start the procedure.
- Click once in the area on the point indicated on the screen. Wait until the program displays the accuracy of pressing in percent and switches to the next step.
- Press the point and hold for 2 seconds.
- Put your finger where the point is, and, without releasing, swipe to the right.
- Bring two fingers over the area to the selected point in the direction of the arrows (make a “pinch”, which is usually used to reduce the image).
- Put two fingers in the center and spread them apart (this is how the picture is usually enlarged and closer to its individual elements).
As a result, the program will display a notification that the calibration has been successfully completed and the device needs to be rebooted. It remains only to check if the sensor “slows down”, and whether the problem has been fixed.
We draw your attention to the fact that after each action, the utility should display the result, which is presented in the screenshot of the phone’s desktop below.
Using Touchscreen Calibration, you can perform a fairly good sensor calibration in 6 steps.
Screen calibration on Android can be done through the engineering menu. This is a special environment in which you can test all components of the device and configure settings that are not available in standard mode.
To use the engineering menu, you need to find out the code for opening it. The combinations will be different for different devices. Here are examples for the most common brands:
- Samsung. ###, ### or ###;
- Sony. ###, ### or ###;
- Huawei. ### or ###;
- HTC. ###, ### or ###;
- Most devices running on MTK processors are ### or ###;
- LG. ###;
- Fly, Alcatel, Prestigio. ###;
- ZTE. ###;
- Philips = ### or ###;
- Xiaomi. ###;
- Texet. ###;
- Others. # or ###.
So, in order to calibrate the screen and its sensitivity (increase or decrease depending on the degree of deviation) through the engineering menu, you need:
- Open the application through which calls are made.
- Type with the keyboard the combination of characters that is suitable for your device (we will consider the example of a Xiaomi smartphone on Android 1.2).
- Go to the section “Single Item Test”, “Hardware Test” or another similar tab designed for testing.
Samsung’s Built In Screen Recorder Trick
- Select the item responsible for the touchpad, sensor, or directly the calibration itself. In our case, you need to go to “Touchpal”.
- Start the calibration process and perform the actions required by the system. In our case, it was necessary to swipe your finger several times from a given point to the opposite end of the screen, without touching the borders of the red color.
- On some devices, no additional action is required. just go to the sensor calibration section, click on “Clear calibration”, and then on “Do calibration”. All actions will be performed automatically.
For the changes to take effect, you need to restart the device.
Inaccurate or accidental clicks are far from always due to failures in screen calibration. some problems cannot be solved by the software setting. Usually, using the methods described by us, only minor deviations from the ideal are corrected.
If the screen of a tablet or smartphone itself presses on arbitrary areas, then first remove the protective film from it. If this does not help, then you need to try to calibrate the screen using the methods discussed in the article. And, if none of the above methods gave a result, you should carry the device to the SC, since mechanical damage can become the cause of serious violations in the sensor’s response.
Third Party Applications
Perhaps the manufacturer has not built in your device the function to calibrate the Android screen, and you are afraid to enter the engineering menu. In such a situation, you can use one of the applications designed specifically for screen calibration.
These apps work on any device, regardless of screen type, model and brand. Consider the best ones.
Calibrating the Android Screen
Over time, the touch screen of the device may begin to react incorrectly to finger or stylus touches. This problem is especially relevant for smartphones and tablets equipped with a resistive screen. it twitches and glitches quite often. For troubleshooting, you need to calibrate the screen on Android. This can be done regularly to prevent screen response problems. It is also carried out after replacing the touchscreen.
There are not so many methods for software calibration of the touch screen, so we will analyze each of them. In the future, you can choose the fastest and most convenient.
- With the tool built into the system.
- Through the Android engineering menu.
- Using multiple third party applications.
On most Android devices, the screen calibration function is built into the standard list of settings.
To use this function and configure the screen with it, you need:
- Go to “Settings” (the icon can be found in the menu or in the right corner of the screen after swiping the curtain).
- Open the “Screen” or “Display” section (the names will differ depending on the manufacturer of the smartphone). Here you can immediately adjust the brightness and saturation of the display, warmth of colors, etc.
- Open the “Screen Calibration” section. If this tab is missing, then immediately go to the second method.
- If the function is present, then we launch it. A test will open, which consists in sequential clicking on certain areas. However, the test can be anything.
Another extremely handy tool that uses a slightly different calibration method. Use this utility if working with the previous one did not give the desired result.
After downloading the application from Google Play to the phone, we perform the following set of actions:
- Open the application. its icon will be added to the desktop automatically.
- Find the item “Display Calibration” and tap on it. Verification will be carried out.
- Waiting for the application to automatically perform the necessary actions.
- We receive a message containing information about the result, close it and reboot the device.
With the help of Quick TuneUp, you can calibrate and test almost all components of the device on the phone. from RAM to all existing sensors. This is useful when you need to decrease or increase the sensitivity of sensors.