How To Record Screen On iPhone 10
The application allows you to record your phone screen with Face Cam in HD quality, and then edit the recording using a lot of software features:
- Insert and edit reactions with audio comments.
- Control playback speed.
- Set Size: 1: 1, 4: 5, 16:18, 16: 9, 9:16, 3: 4, 4: 3, 2: 3, 3: 2, 2: 1, 1: 2.
- add text.
- Add any of 15 filters.
- Add stickers from ten packs of stickers with many variations for all occasions.
- change background.
- Share directly from the app.
RecPro is compatible with all devices with iOS 11 and above.
You can download from the App Store for free, but the full package of functions is available only by subscription:
- Screen recorder Premium. 399 rubles.
- RecPro Premium. 799 rubles. for one month
- RecPro Premium. 2350 rubles. for one year
Premium account removes all ads, recording time limits and unlocks access to exclusive features.
Record from iPhone and iPad screen with built-in tools
In fact, it is easy to record the screen with sound on the iPhone, but this function is not obvious, therefore it requires instructions.
- First, add a screen recording button to Control Center:
“Set up ale. management “→
Click the green plus sign next to Screen Recording.
- On iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top right edge of the screen. On earlier models, up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Long press the gray “record” icon and press “Microphone”.
- Click “Start Recording” and wait for the three second countdown to complete. The status bar or area with the clock will turn red.
- To stop recording, press the record button again or tap the red status timeline at the top of the screen and select “Stop”.
- the recording is automatically saved and available in the Photos app.
This app allows you to record your favorite games, apps, calls and on-screen audio for tutorials and demos on your iPhone or iPad. After recording the screen, the file can also be edited. Toolbox similar to RecPro.
The resulting high resolution can be uploaded to. YouTube, Instagram directly from the application. The free version has a watermark. Removing it costs 149 rubles.
You can download it from the App Store for free. A full set of features is available by subscription:
- RECGoPro. 329 rubles. for one month
- Full resolution. 149 rubles.
How to record a screen
with sound on iPhone
The article detailed three easy ways to record from the iPhone screen with sound
iPhone by default records the screen without sound. But this option is NOT for everyone. Recording instructions with comments or a screencast of the gameplay with original soundtrack is a demanded task for many users. How to be?
Record from iPhone screen using third party apps
You can also record the screen using third-party applications. Why if there is a built-in tool? The fact is that special software allows you to perform post-processing of the material, for example, add your own audio track, import content from the library, record your own comments from the microphone, trim and edit audio tracks.
Record from iPhone screen using computer
Mac owners may find it convenient to record their iPhone screen using a computer. All you need is a cable.
- Connect your phone or tablet to your MacBook or iMac.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac.
- Select in the program menu “File” → “New entry”.
- When webcam recording opens, switch it to mobile screen recording. To do this, click on the arrow next to the record button and select your device.
- Select audio source.
- Click the record button to start the process. Press the Stop button to stop.
- In the QuickTime Player menu click File → Save.
In QuickTime Player, you can also record your Mac screen. This method will be convenient because the recording will be immediately saved in the computer’s memory, where it will already be possible to continue working with it.
By the way, you can also record your phone screen from a Windows computer. For this there is a special program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
- #screen recording
- # usefulfunctions
Apple iPhone 7 32GB Gold
Apple iPhone 11 64GB Purple
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Dark Green
# Spoiler # end_spoiler