How to Record Screen on iPhone
Record iPhone or iPad screen using apps
You can also use apps from the Apple Store that offer screen recording. But they can take up space or be inconvenient to use.
Here are some of the best apps and links in the Apple Store to download them:
Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
DU Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Display Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Basically. these applications are very easy to manage and do not require much memory. Therefore, if none of the above methods suits you. use applications.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
We will tell you how to record video from the screen of your iPad or iPhone in SIMple (and not very) ways, so that you are always armed and know how to catch a “bug” or a favorite moment from the video.
Your iPhone and iPad can do much more than you think. Fun features, highlights, and more. Today we will figure out how to create a video recording from the screen of your iPad or iPhone. This will be useful if you “caught” some strange glitch and want to show it in the service center or send it to support, and also if you want to share some important information with your friends, but one screenshot is not enough. It will also be interesting for gamers who love mobile games and want to blog on YouTube.
If you need professional help with any iPhone system / technical issues, you can contact the iLab Service Center.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen Videos from Websites and Social Media
Sometimes you may need to record part of a video or a whole video from streaming services or social networks. To do this, you do not need to download special programs, because an iPhone or iPad will come to your aid.
For this you need:
- Unlock your iPhone
- Open a website or social network that interests you
- Find the video or page you want to record
- Get ready to record: turn on video, close all third-party tabs
- Quickly go to the Control Center by swiping down in the right corner
- Activate screen recording by clicking on the corresponding icon
- Remember! The video starts recording after a three-second wait.
- Wait until the video you want plays, and then stop the recording by going to the Control Center or by clicking on the red beacon
- The video should be saved in your photos
This method is useful because it saves time and bypasses some paid services. But we urge you to respect the copyright rule.
How to Record Your iPhone Screen in iOS 13
With the arrival of new versions of iOS on iPhone and iPadOS for the iPad, recording video from the screen has become much easier, because now it is enough to do only a few manipulations to use it. If you still have not updated the version of the operating system to the latest supported version for some reason, then we strongly advise you to do this, because otherwise you will not succeed.
To start recording video from the screen of your iPhone or iPad, you also need to make sure that this function is in the Control Center and you can use it.
To do this, you need to do the following:
Unlock your device
2. Go to the system application “Settings”
3. Scroll down and click on the Control Center tab
4. Then go to the “Controls settings” tab
5. At the top you will see a list of functions that your smartphone supports.
6. If there is no “Screen Recorder” function, then you need to go down the list and find it
7. When the loss is found, click next to the function, then it will appear at the top, and you can continue to follow the instructions to record a video.
Now you need:
- Unlock your smartphone
- Open the Control Center panel by swiping down in the upper right corner of the screen or by using the “Home” button
- Find an icon with a dot inside a circle
- Click this icon
- After three seconds of countdown, the screen recording from your device will start
- When screen recording is activated, you will see a red bar or a small red ball on the screen
- When you finish recording the screen, you need to click on the same red bar or bring up the Control Center with a swipe down
- The video should be saved to your Gallery. You can go and edit it or view.
Attention! In some cases (applications), this method only records the screen itself, not what you say or how your smartphone sounds.
How to Record Screen Videos on iOS 10 or Earlier
With these versions, everything is bad, but there is still a way out. And it is about using QuickTime on your Mac to record screen from iPhone or iPad.
To do this, you will have to suffer a little:
- First of all you need to open QuickTime on your Mac
- Right click on the application icon or use the menu to select “New Video Recorder”
- Connect your iPhone or tablet to PC
- Attention! Remember to confirm pairing on your device.
- In QuickTime, click the arrow to the right of the record button to open the settings menu
- Select your smartphone or tablet in the settings
- A picture from the screen of your device should appear on the screen
- You can now record the screen of your smartphone or tablet via Mac
We hope that our instruction helped you cope with the problem of recording video from the screen.
- “Set up ale. management “.
- Click on the plus sign next to the “Screen Recording”.
- Exit the settings to the desktop and open the additional “Shutter” menu. Next, you should see an additional icon that allows you to capture the screen or make a video. click on it. After that, recording will begin without sound. To change the settings and turn on sound recording, you need to hold down this button for a few seconds until an additional menu pops up.
- Here you can turn the sound on or off.
To end recording, you must also click on the same button. Then the video will be saved on your phone, and you can use it for any available purpose. For convenience, you can easily send it by mail or to any messenger.
From a laptop or Windows computer
How to record video from an iPhone with an older OS? for this we will use a computer or laptop. Any modern Windows will do: 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. To connect, we need a router. You need two devices to be connected to the same local network. For example, a computer can be connected to a router via a cable, and an iPhone or iPad via Wi-Fi. Once again, I repeat that they must be connected to the same Internet center.
- We will use screen recording from a reception or broadcast using AirPlay technology. To do this, download the LonelyScreen program from the official website. The program is paid, but it is possible to use the “Free Trial” version. Download and install on your computer.
- Run the program on the computer.
- Check again that the iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Next, call the “curtain” and select “Screen repeat”.
- The list will only show our program running on the computer.
- Now you will see on the monitor the same screen that is displayed on the smartphone.
We will record the phone screen using one more additional program. To do this, you can use any screen capture software: BlueBerry, CamStudio, Debut Video Capture or Bandicam. There are both paid and free programs. As a last resort, you can use trial versions.
How to Record Screen Video on iPhone and iPad with Sound
Hello! In the morning, as always, I was raking my mail and came across a very interesting question. how to record the screen on your iPhone. At first I didn’t understand a little, and even thought to delete the letter, but then it dawned on me that the author had in mind the question. how to record a video from the iPhone screen and save it to my device. In fact, this is not difficult to do. With the release of iOS 11, this can be done using the smartphone itself. I will tell you about three ways to help you make high-quality video with sound. Further instructions apply to both iPhone and iPad.
We use macOS
- Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable.
- On the smartphone, you need to allow access from this beech.
- On a Mac, open the QuickTime Player program. It can be found through the search or in the “Programs” section.
- In the application, in the top menu, select: “File”. “New video”.
- The phone opens the recording menu. At first, it will be recorded from the smartphone camera. To switch the mode for recording the desktop, you need to click on the small arrow next to the red circle and select “iPhone”.
- To enable recording, click on the red circle. At the end of the recording, click there. The file will immediately be uploaded to QuickTime. Remember to save “File”. “Save”.
How to Record Screen on iOS 11 and iOS 12
One of the new features in iOS 11 is a handy new tool that lets you record your screen. This utility is built into iOS, it is very easy to use and does not cost a dime.
Start screen recording
- You can now open the Screen Recording Control Center on iPhone X (or later) by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen. On earlier models, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Press the screen recording button and you’ll see a three-second countdown before your phone starts recording. It gives you time to get ready.
- If you want to record audio while recording your screen, press and hold the button and then tap the mute icon to turn it on.
- The bar at the top of the screen will turn red during recording.
Launching Screen Recorder
To use the screen recorder on iOS, you first need to enable it in your Control Center. Let’s do it:
- Open “Settings” and select “Control Center”.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down and under ” Controls” and you should see “Screen Recording”. Click on the triple bar to the right of this item and drag it to the top under the heading “Enabled”.
To start recording, press the red button and select “Start Streaming” on the next screen. Again, you can turn on the microphone if you want to record audio as well. The bar at the top of the screen will turn red during recording. To end recording, tap the red bar and select Stop. You will see a warning that your screen recording has been saved.
Open the app to view your recording. From there, you can share it on Camera Roll, YouTube, or take advantage of other sharing options on your device. Record IT! Screen Recorder also has a good built-in video editor with which you can adjust the recording length, size, resolution, add background color and much more.
Another iPhone screen recorder app. DU Recorder. This application works in much the same way as the previous two programs. Once you launch DU Recorder, you can start capturing by first selecting “Record to Local” (if you want to save the recording to your photos). Then click “Start Recording”. select DU Recorder and select “Start Broadcast”.
You will be greeted by a red bar at the top of the screen. Click on the red bar to stop recording and then click “Stop” to confirm. You will see a notification that your entry has been saved in your photos.
DU Recorder also offers additional features including YouTube streaming. and Twitch. You can also edit videos from within the app to trim, add text or music, and trim your recording.
Download: DU Recorder (Free in-app purchases available)
How to use iPhone Screen Recorder Apps
While the screen recording tool that comes with the iOS operating system works well enough, you can try third-party apps that give you additional functionality. There are many apps to choose from, but the solutions below are free to download and easy to use.
How to record from the Iphone screen. instruction
Capturing screen video (or, to put it SIMply, the ability to record the screen) of your iPhone comes in handy for various reasons.
For example, if you know how to record video from your screen, you can show the resulting video to a friend or family member to show you how you can make a particular setting or perform an action. It’s no secret that many people are poorly guided in technical terms, and in this case, a video can bring real help, because it is much easier to repeat what you saw than to understand the confusing interface.
In addition, the ability to record from the screen will help if you are publishing short video tutorials for iOS. Or maybe you want to start your own YouTube channel with video tutorials for iPhone.
Be that as it may, it is easier than ever to create an iOS screen recording. So, how do you record an iPhone screen using the built-in tools of your own operating system, and what additional capabilities are provided by third-party iPhone screen recording applications?
If you use Snagit to take screenshots of your computer monitor, then you will definitely love TechSmith Capture for iPhone and iPad.
Press the red button at the top of the app to start recording, and then select “Start Streaming” on the next screen. Optionally, you can also enable the microphone to record audio.
As with the native iOS instrument, the bar at the top of the screen will appear in red while recording. To stop recording, tap this red bar and select Stop. You will see a notification that your screen recording has been saved.
Open the app and you will see a recording that you can share if you like. Choose from Camtasia, Snagit, TechSmith Relay, or one of the sharing options for your device. Snagit’s sharing option is ideal if you have Snagit installed on your computer.
Can i edit video?
It’s over. Click on the Edit button in the upper right corner and the timeline for trimming the video will appear. You can drag the ends to cut, for example, footage of how you start and stop recording in the Control Center. When you click Finish, the editor will prompt you to save your changes as a new clip.
You can freely transfer videos to your computer for editing in QuickTime, iMovie or any other video editor. Or you can upload it to your iCloud Photo Library, to your iCloud Drive, YouTube,. or so on.
You can also use one of the iPhone video editors to edit videos directly on your iPhone.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen via Mac Computer
To record the screen of your iOS device, you need to connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac and launch QuickTime.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac with a Lightning cable.
- Open QuickTime on your Mac from the Applications or Dock folder.
- Click “File”.
- Click New Video Recording.
- When the recording window appears on the Mac screen, press the carriage down button (it looks like an arrow) next to the record button.
- Click on your iPhone’s name under the camera.
- Click on the name of your iPhone under the microphone if you want to record its audio.
- Click the record button.
- Click the Stop button when you want to stop recording.
- Click “File”.
- Click “Save”.
- Write video title.
- Choose where you want to save the video file.
- Click “Save”.
How to enable screen recording in iOS 11 and iOS 12
Start and stop screen recording comes from Action Center. But, first we will add this button there, and then we will explain what happens when you press it.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click Control Center.
- Tap the “” sign next to Record Screen to add a function icon to the Control Center if it isn’t already there.
How to record screen on iPhone or iPad
This guide will show you how to record your iPhone or iPad screen directly from your device and using built-in Mac tools.
Screen recording from an iPhone or iPad can be a great way to show how an app works on an iPhone, create detailed instructions, and more. IOS 11 introduces a feature that allows you to record screen directly on the iPhone. Following are two ways to record screen on iPhone.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 11-12
Now that the feature has been added to the Notification Center, you can enable it at any time by swiping your finger across the screen.
- Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the screen recording icon. It looks like a large dot inside a circle and, when turned on, changes color from white to red.
- Exit the Control Center by dropping it to the bottom or SIMply by clicking on the down arrow at the top of the screen.
- When you’re done recording, open Control Center again by swiping from the bottom of the screen to the top.
- Click the screen recording button.
Expert tip: On iPhones that have a Home button, you can stop recording by clicking on it.
The banner will notify you that the screen recording has been saved to Photos. You can tap the notification to open the Photo and find it in the Camera Roll.
Can I record apps that play videos?
On the other hand, YouTube seems to have no restrictions on screen recording at the time of my testing (it is possible that this will change over time).
Let us know if you still have questions about iPhone or iPad screen recording with Mac in the comments below.
HDMI cable and adapter
If you are unfamiliar with such devices, I will explain briefly. The device itself is a small box with various inputs and outputs. Connect the phone to it via HDMI cable, and the box itself to the computer via the Thunderbolt or USB port.
Now everything that happens on the iPhone screen will be transferred to the computer, where you can save it to a video file using a special program.
IPhone Screen Recorder with Sound
If you activate recording by pressing the button in the “Control Center”, as described above in the article, there will be no sound in the final video.
To turn the microphone on or off, don’t just press, but press and hold the record button. In the window that opens after this, activate it.
You will have to turn on the microphone by long pressing the icon every time you decide to remove the screen on the iPhone with sound.
How to Capture Screen Videos on iPhone and iPad
To get started, go to Settings → Control Center → Customize Controls and tap the green icon next to Screen Recording. This will add a recording icon to the “Control Center”.
Step-by-step instructions on how to record video from the screen:
- Open the “Control Center”. To do this, swipe down from the top-right corner of the display on devices without a Home button, or swipe up from the bottom of the display on a smartphone or tablet with a Home button.
- Tap the record icon 2 times to start video recording, or press and hold it to turn the microphone on or off. You can also use a third-party extension like Messenger video streaming or Zoom screen sharing.
- You will see a red indicator in the upper left corner of the iPhone (or in the upper right corner of the iPad). Click it to stop recording.
- If you left the default settings, open the “Photos” application, where you will see the created video.
These steps look like this:
After you press the button to start recording, a 3-second countdown will begin before starting. The icon turns red and flashes while recording is in progress.
When you’re ready to finish and save your video, look at the red around the current time in the upper left corner of the iPhone display on newer models or in the upper right corner on iPad.
After clicking this icon on the status bar, click Stop to complete the process and save the video. Or use “Undo” to continue recording.
After clicking the “Stop” button, you will see a pop-up notification, clicking on which you can go to the saved record and share it.
By the way, if you want such wallpapers, you can download them from here. There are other wallpapers from the iPhone SE 2020.
Which iPhones have built-in screen recording
You do not need to install third-party applications for this, because the built-in ability to record what is happening on the iPhone screen appeared with the release of iOS 11. The function is out of sight, so it is not surprising that not everyone knows about it.
The following Apple device models are capable of recording:
- IPhones from iPhone 5s and older: SE / 6 / 6s / 7/8 / X / Xr / Xs / 11 and so on, including all Plus and Max versions. And of course the new 2nd generation iPhone SE.
- Tablets iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 2nd generation), Pro (12.9-inch, 1st generation), Pro (10.5-inch), Pro (9.7-inch), Air 2, Air 6- 1st generation, iPad 5th generation, iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and newer tablets.
- All iPod touch 6th generation or older.
Owners of older devices, such as iPhone 5 or 4, will have to use other methods described below to capture video from their phone.
To view the installed iOS version, go to “Settings” → “General” → “About this device” → “Software version”.
How to Record Screen on iPhone with Sound
Screen Recorder on iPhone is a useful feature that you can use to create short and not so short videos. Today I will tell you how to record a video from the iPhone screen with and without sound.
This step-by-step guide is great for iPad and iPod touch. I will also tell you how to write an image from the screen when connected to a computer via a Lightning cable.
QuickTime Player is a standard macOS player that is built into the system and can record an image from a connected iPhone or Mac screen.
First of all, let’s figure out on what equipment it will work and on what not. Your iPhone must be updated to iOS 8 and have a Lightning connector. available in phones from iPhone 5 and later, and tablets from iPad 4 and later. From this it follows that iPhone 4S and iPad 3 do not support this option.
You will also need a computer with macOS at least Yosemite (version 10.10) and a Lightning cable (included in the box with the iPhone).
Connect your smartphone to the Mac using a cable and launch QuickTime. From the top menu select “File” → “New Video”.
By default, a window will open displaying the video of the built-in camera. At this stage, the player will request access to Mac cameras and microphones. you need to allow otherwise video and sound from Athos will not be displayed.
Click on the small down arrow to the right of the round red record button.
From the drop-down list in the field you need the camera and microphone of your device. Here you can also select the video quality. Be careful with this parameter, as the size of the resulting file can grow a lot.
An exact snapshot of the image from your iPhone appears on the Mac screen. To start recording, click on the red round button (click on it to stop).
Automatic saving is not provided here. Therefore, after you finish recording the iPhone screen, do not forget to select in the top menu “File” → “Save”.
Reflector for Mac and Windows
Reflector is a receiver software for Mac and PC that allows you to broadcast your iPad or iPhone display to the screens of various devices in real time. There is a version for macOS, Windows, Android and Amazon Fire TV.
Reflector’s capabilities are significantly superior to the functions of recording a screen image from a smartphone, the program is more intended for remote work and showing the screen of any of its devices to the interlocutor. Of course, with the possibility of recording it.
Data transfer is performed wirelessly via Wi-Fi using the AirPlay function built into Apple devices.
All you need to do is install and run the program, then go to your device and in the AirPlay menu choose which screen to broadcast the image for video capture.
With Reflector, you can easily play iOS games or show apps on the big screen without unnecessary wires and complex settings.
This function is supported by all new devices starting from iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
Reflector is a paid program, but it has a 7-day trial period. At the time of this posting.
Which of the following video capture methods to use is up to you. By far the most convenient screen recording method has been built into iOS since version 11. Therefore, only owners of old smartphones can not use it. They will be helped by the Reflector program, which works on macOS, Windows and even Android.
How to Record Screen on iPhone
Do you need to accurately capture what is happening on the iPhone screen? Built-in Screen Recording tool can capture video of the screen, and also helps to take static screenshots.
By adding Screen Recording to the Control Panel, you can take individual screenshots or even start recording video from your screen. This tool is quite easy to use than others. Let’s find out how it works.
Configuring Control Center
First go to “Settings”. “Control Panel”. Make sure Access Within Apps is enabled. Click “Customize Controls”. Under Controls, select Screen Recording to add it to Control Center.
Then go to the app or screen where you want to start recording. Bring up Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. On an iOS device with 3D Touch, tap the Screen Recorder icon. Here you can enable or disable audio recording by clicking the microphone icon. You can also choose where your recording will be saved.
When you’re ready, click “Start Recording”. On a device without 3D Touch, SIMply tap the Screen Recorder icon to start recording. The countdown begins. When it reaches zero, start the action you want to record.
When you’re done, you can stop recording without going back to Control Center. On iPhone, tap the red icon in the upper left corner that shows the time, or tap the red status bar that shows the time and other information. A separate window will appear where you must click “Stop” if you want to stop recording. After that, a notification will appear that your screen recording has been saved in Photos.
Viewing a recording
Open the Photos app. Find the most recent captured screen recording and click on the play button.
How to take a screenshot
You can also use the Screen Record option to take screenshots of an already recorded action. First, follow the instructions above to record your screen activity. Then play the recorded video. At the right time, press the appropriate keys to create static screenshots (side button, volume up button on iPhone X; on / off button, home button on other iOS devices). If you made a mistake or missed the screenshot, no problem. Just replay the video and try again.
How to Record Screen on iPhone
Previously, iPhone screen recording could be done with additional “crutches”, it was necessary to connect to a Mac and use QuickTime to record video. If you did not have an Apple computer or laptop, you had to install third-party programs, again on a computer, which did not always make high-quality recordings and, as a rule, were paid. In general, continuous inconvenience and a lot of wasted time. With the release of iOS 11, we got the opportunity to record the screen of our iPhone without additional devices and programs. If you are wondering how to record screen on iPhone read our step by step guide.
Screen recording won’t start. what to do?
In some cases, even after adding the Screen Recording widget button, the video will not be recorded, although the recording timer may be displayed. You can fix this problem by following these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” application.
- Then go to the “General” settings section.
- Then open the “Restrictions” item where you need to enter a password (if you have already used these settings) or set it.
- Next, in the “Screen Recording” item, drag the slider to the active mode.
After you removed the restrictions, you can record video from iPhone.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
In order to record from the iPhone screen with iOS 11, you must first bring the control button to the control center shutter. And then you can quickly create a video from the screen of your Apple smartphone.
How to record your screen:
- Open the iPhone Settings app and go to Control Center.
In this section, you must click on the item “Customize controls”.
Next, find in the list of items “Screen recording” and add it to the control point by clicking on the plus sign, and then exit the “Settings” application.
To start recording from the iPhone screen, swipe up from the bottom to open the Control Center shutter.
The recorded video from the iPhone screen is automatically saved in the “Photos” application.
Why is there no sound when recording from the iPhone screen?
By default, recording is silent. To activate sound and receive video with sound, you need to press and hold the “Screen Recorder” button on the sound recording button in the Control Center and enable the “Audio Microphone” option.
How to turn on sound when recording iPhone screen
If you want to record video from your iPhone screen with sounds, you need to enable it. Below is a detailed instruction on how to turn on sound when recording a screen and a detailed video on how to do it.
- Go to Control Center.
- Press and hold the “Screen Recorder” icon.
- Control buttons will appear: “Screen Recording”, “Stop Recording” and the icon with a microphone, you need to click on it to activate recording with sound.
What can be recorded from the iPhone screen?
- Video instructions;
- episodes of the game;
- Video reminders.
Friends, give in the comments some more ideas what you can record from the iPhone screen!
How to enable screen reading?
Turn screen reader on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- At the top of the screen, click Data & Personalization.
- Under General Web Interface Settings, select Accessibility.
- Turn screen reader on or off.
How to record a screen from an iPad?
You can create screen recording, including audio, on your iPad.
- Go to Settings Control Center Customize Controls and tap next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap
Why is screen recording without sound?
By default, pressing the screen recording button starts recording the screen of the device without sound. However, if you use a strong press (or long press on iPhone and iPad without Force Touch support), a menu will open as in the screenshot, in which you can enable sound recording from the device’s microphone.
How to record video from computer screen with sound?
Recording video with sound from a computer screen: an overview of the software
- Screen Camera
- iSpring Free Cam.
- FastStone Capture.
- Ashampoo snap.
- Camtasia Studio.
Why Can’t I Record Screen on iPhone?
The problem is most likely caused by enabled restrictions in the iOS settings. Go to Settings. General. Restrictions, enter the previously set password and scroll to the bottom of the list of parameters. The last item Screen recording is responsible for the desired function, if it is disabled, recording will not be performed.
Why iPhone Doesn’t Record Screen with Sound?
Screen Recorder with Sound on iPhone
You don’t even need an external headset for this, because all recording is done on the built-in microphone. The main thing is not to cover the area with the microphone with your hand or something else during recording.
How to Record Screen with Voice on iPhone?
Open Control Center and hold down the record switch. you will see a button to activate the microphone. 3. When recording the screen, set the volume to maximum and the sound will be recorded through the iPhone microphone.
How to enable screen recording on 11 iPhone?
Enabling screen recording on iOS 11
- Launch Settings and select Control Center
- Scroll down and click the plus sign next to Screen Recording.
How to Record Screen with Voice?
Open QuickTime Player and click File → New Screen Recording. Click on the arrow next to the red button that appears and select the appropriate sound settings. Click on the red button to start recording.
The application allows you to record your phone screen with Face Cam in HD quality, and then edit the recording using a lot of software features:
- Insert and edit reactions with audio comments.
- Control playback speed.
- Size 1: 1, 4: 5, 16:18, 16: 9, 9:16, 3: 4, 4: 3, 2: 3, 3: 2, 2: 1, 1: 2.
- Add text.
- Add any of 15 filters.
- Add stickers from ten packs of stickers with many variations for all occasions.
- Rotate video.
- Change background.
- Share directly from the app.
RecPro is compatible with all devices with iOS 11 and above.
- Screen recorder Premium. 399 rubles.
- RecPro Premium. 799 rubles. for one month
- RecPro Premium. 2 350 rubles. for one year
Premium account removes all ads, recording time limits and unlocks access to exclusive features.
Method. Record iPhone Screen Video with Third Party Apps
You can also record screen video using third-party applications. Why if there is a built-in tool? The fact is that special software allows you to perform post-processing of the material, for example, add your own audio track, import content from the library, record your own comments from the microphone, trim and edit audio tracks.
How to record a screen
with sound on iPhone
The article detailed three easy ways to record iPhone screen video with sound
iPhone by default records the screen without sound. But this option is not for everyone. Recording a video instruction with comments or a screencast of the gameplay with an original soundtrack is a demanded task for many users. How to be?
Method. Record video from iPhone and iPad screen with built-in tools
In fact, it is easy to record a video of the screen with sound on the iPhone, but this function is not realized, therefore, it requires instructions.
- First, add a screen recording button to Control Center:
“Set up ale. management “→
Click the green plus sign next to Screen Recording.
- On iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right edge of the screen. On earlier models, up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Long press the gray “record” icon and press “Microphone”.
- Click “Start Recording” and wait for the three second countdown to complete. The status bar or area with the clock will turn red.
- To stop recording, press the record button again or tap the red status bar at the top of the screen and select “Stop”.
- The video is automatically saved and available in the Photos app.
This app lets you record your favorite games, apps, video calls, and screen audio for tutorials and video demos on your iPhone or iPad. After recording the screen, the file can also be edited. Toolbox SIMilar to RecPro.
The resulting high-definition video can be uploaded to. YouTube, Instagram directly from the application. The free version has a watermark. Removing it costs 149 rubles.
- RECGoPro. 329 rubles. for one month
- Full resolution. 149 rubles.
Method. Record iPhone Screen Video Using Computer
Mac owners may find it convenient to record their iPhone screen using a computer. All you need is a cable.
- Connect your phone or tablet to your MacBook or iMac.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac.
- Select “File” → “New Video” from the program menu.
- When webcam recording opens, switch it to mobile device screen recording. To do this, click on the arrow next to the record button and select your device.
- Select audio source.
- Click the record button to start the process. Press the Stop button to stop.
- In the QuickTime Player menu click File → Save.
In QuickTime Player, you can also record your Mac screen. This method will be convenient because the video will be immediately saved in the computer’s memory, where you can continue to work with it.
By the way, you can also record your phone screen from a Windows computer. For this there is a special program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
- #screen recording
- # useful functions
Apple iPhone 7 32GB Gold
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Dark Green