How To Record Screen On iPhone
For iPhone 4 / 4s, 5 / 5s
Making a screenshot of the screen on the iPhone in 2 ways
Taking a screenshot on iPhone is easy. The smartphone itself already has this option, and a photo of the screen can be taken in 2 ways: by pressing buttons and using an additional menu (the menu itself will not be visible in the finished screenshot).
Screenshots on the iPhone can be taken for almost any task: viewing SMS messages on the main screen from the application icon, and even during a photo / shooting.
Screenshot by pressing 2 buttons
You just need to press the lock key and “HOME”:
For iPhone X
As a confirmation, the screen will blink 1 time, and in addition you will hear a characteristic sound. All screenshots are saved to the folder with your photos.
Now let’s look at the second way to take a screenshot.
For iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6s / 6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 plus
Screenshot via OSD
For the menu to appear, follow the steps:
1 Go to the “Settings” menu.
3 p. “Universal access”.
4 p. “AssistiveTouch”.
5 activate the slider.
6 A menu icon should appear at the bottom.
7 Now we go to the place that you want to fall asleep (for me, for example, it will be just the main screen from the icon), then click on the menu icon, after which an additional menu will open.
10 p. “Screenshot”.
For ready-made screenshots, you can make a beautiful frame in the shape of an iPhone. For this, there is a free application called “Screenshot. Frame Maker”.
Making a frame for a screenshot in the program “Screenshot. Frame Maker
After installing the program itself, follow these steps:
1 click on the icon “Screenshot”.
2 Press the cross.
3 a folder with your photos will open, where a ready-made screenshot should be located. We choose it.
4 Move on.
5 Here you can choose the type of our frame.
6 Now we choose what needs to be done with the finished screen. I chose “Save to photo folder”.
The final version looks like this:
Never took screenshots on iPhone. Now I will know how to do it. It turns out. it’s not so difficult. I usually take screenshots on my computer. For this I have a special program.
Everything is so simple, but I was tormented)), before that I had only smartphones. Setting up with the help of hints is nothing complicated.
I take a screenshot on iPhone 6. In addition to the lower and upper bands with the movie player, I have an entire black screen. what to do?
I just did a youtube screen and from the built-in camera. everything is fine. Also iPhone 6. Standard player?
Vidyo. iPhone screen capture app
With the Vidyo app, you can record in MOV format from your iPhone and iPad at up to 30 frames per second. The utility supports work in any application and allows you to simultaneously record sound from a microphone.
In addition to recording from the iPhone and iPad screen, the application allows for post-processing of the material. The user can add his own sound track, import audio recordings or clips from the library, record his own comments from the microphone. Unique trimming function allows you to accurately adjust the soundtrack.
Vidyo app. for recording by
If you can record screencasts on iPhone and iPad, you will have to pay 300 rubles. The developer appreciated such money an application compatible with any devices on iOS 9.
The best screen capture software iPhone
In the process of working with phones of the iPhone brand, it becomes necessary to record what is happening on the screen. This could be home screen actions, letplays, app settings, or an important broadcast. This requires specialized software that you just can’t find. Now I am going to tell you about the best iPhone screen capture apps.
IPhone Screen Recording. Basic Methods and Third-Party Programs
How to Record iPhone Screen with Sound? This question is very often interested in the newly-minted owners of brand new iPhone 5s 6 7 8 X. In today’s article I will tell you about different ways to record from the iPhone screen with sound and without using standard programs and third-party applications.
- How to Record iPhone with Sound from Built-in Programs. Step-by-Step Instructions
- How to Record from iPhone Screen. Beginner’s Guide
- Best iPhone screen capture software
- Vidyo. iPhone screen capture app
- Reflector app for iPhone and Mac screen recording
- iTools. iPhone screen recorder
- How to record screencast on iPhone without jailbreak
Reflector app for iPhone and Mac screen recording
You can also record from the iPhone screen using third-party applications. One of them is Reflector. Immediately, we note that this utility is available on the two most popular desktop platforms. Windows and OS X. and has a free version with some restrictions.
Simply put, Reflector emits an AirPlay receiver. And thanks to the “repeat” function, users can display everything that happens on the iPhone on the computer screen. Also the app has a recording function.
It should be noted separately that Reflector has its own main window. After launch, users can make some settings related to the quality of the resulting image, if necessary, set a password when connecting, etc.
How to record from the screen iPhone with sound with built-in programs. Step by step instructions
Previously, screen recording was only possible with a jailbreak, but now users can launch a screencast using built-in iPhone functions, third-party apps from the App Store, or from their Windows computer, MAC OS.
- To do this, open the iPhone settings and go to the “Control Center” section. Recall that the “Control Center” is a menu that opens with a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. There you can adjust the screen brightness, as well as other commonly used iPhone functions.
- After you have opened the section with the settings of the “Control Center”, you need to go to the subsection “Customize controls”.
- Thus, you will be taken to a menu in which you can configure which elements will be available in the “control point”. Here you can add and remove items, and change their order. In order to get the ability to enable iPhone screen recording, you need to add an element “Screen Recording”.
- Now you can enable screen recording on iPhone. To do this, finger upwards from the bottom edge of the screen, so to open the “Control Center”. Then click on the screen recording button, which looks like a point and a circle. As a result, a countdown will appear inside the button, and then the button will turn red, signaling that screen recording has already begun. In order to stop recording, go back to the “Control Center” and press this button again.
- Also, when you turn on screen recording, you can open a menu with additional settings. To do this, you need to press the record button and hold it down for a while. As a result, a menu will appear on the screen in which you can enable sound recording from the microphone.
- After stopping the recording, the resulting clips can be found in the “Photos” application in the album “”. Using the “Share” button you can send theses from the “Photos” application to the cloud storage or by email. You can also connect your iPhone to your computer and uploads directly, they will be in the same folder as your photos.
How to Record from iPhone Screen. Beginner’s Guide
iTools. Screen Recorder iPhone
In the absence of a connection to a wireless network, owners of computers based on the Windows operating system can use the third method. In this case, you need iPhone, cable and iTools app.
iTools is a fairly popular utility from Asian developers. The app is an Alternative Apple Media Combine iTunes.
But unlike the program from Apple, iTools has wider functionality. For example, allows you to record screencasts from iPhone and iPad.
AirShou Installation Instructions for Apple Gadgets Screen Recording
To book with AirShou, visit sites such as emu4ios.net or iEmulators.net. To install it on iPhone and iPad, select the “Install” button and Confirm download when the pop-up window appears.
When the application is installed, go to the “Settings” menu, select “General”, then “Profiles”. In the menu that appears, you need to find and click on “Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech”.
For the full operation of the application, click on the “Trust Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech” button and Confirm the action.
How to Record from iPhone Screen
Sometimes there is a need to record from a smartphone screen. Due to the peculiarity of Apple technology, many owners of such gadgets as iPhone and iPad face some difficulties in the implementation of this task. IOS models up to version 11 required additional software or PC connection for screen recording. In this article, we will look at the main existing methods of recording from the iPhone screen.
IPhone and iPad Screen Recorder Using Windows 7, 8, and 10
To use this method, it is necessary that the iPhone or iPad and the computer are connected to the same network, be it either Wi-Fi or a cable. The free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be found on the official website, will be very convenient.
To record using this program, you must:
- Run the program;
- On your gadget, which is connected to the same network as the PC, log into the control center and select “Screen Repeat”;
- A list of available devices will appear, in which you need to select the item “LonelyScreen”;
- After clicking on the computer screen, your iOS screen will be displayed
- Now you can record a using Win10 tools: if you use the standard method, call the recording panel using the WinG keyboard shortcut.
How to Record from iPhone or iPad Screen on IOS 11 and Above Instead of Using a Computer
- You need to open the “Settings” menu at the instructions of the gadget and select the “Control Center” menu;
- Go to the “Customize controls” section and select “Screen recording”, then click on the green plus;
A quick guide to enabling iPhone 11 and iPad screen recording
- Now it is necessary to close the item “NightTroyki” and return to the “Control Center”. It’s very simple to do this, you need to swipe up on the screen, where the button for recording will appear. By long pressing this button, you can call up a menu that will allow you to control the recording (pause recording, turn on the microphone)
Convenient recording management menu
- While in this menu, click “Start Recording” to start recording. While recording is in progress, you can freely use the gadget. In shooting, there will be a red bar displayed at the top of the screen;
- To stop recording, tap on the red bar and select “Stop”;
- After recording, it will be saved in the gallery.
What to do to record iPhone and iPad on iOS 8, 9 and 10 without using a computer
With the AirShou app, you can record from your smartphone screen without using stationary equipment. Because The specified software is not part of the App Store, you need to download it from third-party sources.
How to Record iPhone Screen with AirShou App
To start recording. on your iPhone or iPad, launch the application.
At the first start, you must give consent to the application to use the camera. Click “Agree”, after which the main menu opens, where we select “Record”.
Further, it is proposed to name the future and select the desired resolution and screen orientation.
In order to record. in the menu “Available AirPlay devices” you need to select “repeat AirPlay” and then “AirShou” with your specified iOS device.
To end recording using the app, click on the Stop button.
You can view the recorded by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of the application.
from iPhone screen in QuickTime application on macOS platform
Mac users can record with built-in QuickTime.
- The first step is to connect your iOS 11 and below to your computer using a gadget and, if necessary, allow access to the device;
- Run the application on your computer, select “File” from the menu and then “New entry”;
- Recording will start with the front camera by default, so you need to switch recording to the iOS screen. To do this, click on the small arrow next to the record button. In addition, the program allows you to change the sound source, which is supported even by iPhones versions 6s, x, 6, 7
- To start recording, click on the record button;
- The captured screen recording is saved in the “File” program, then “Save”
on this topic
This will clearly allow concepts of how to record a screen on a computer or phone.
How to Record from Old iPhone Screen
Owners of older phones, starting with iPhone 3GS, will have to download a special utility before making a screen on the iPhone. Among the most popular programs are Display Recorder, iREC, and RecordMyScreen. over, if the first two are suitable for officially supported versions of iOS, the latter is intended for jailbreaks.
Options for new smartphones
When using more modern versions of phones, you can do without installing third-party software. Owners of models with iOS 11 and higher, which can run iPhones from iPhone 5s, just need to use the built-in functions. To capture, perform the following actions:
- Opens control settings.
- In the ” controls” list, select the screen recording item by pressing the plus sign.
- Exit settings and start recording from the “Control Center” of the phone.
- Perform all the actions to be recorded and turn off the built-in utility by pressing the same button again.
A quick click on the start recording icon allows you to turn on saving the screencast without sound. Pressing hard on the screen will open a menu where you can turn on the microphone. Clips are saved in MP4 format with high frame rate (up to 50 fps and above).
How to Record from iPhone Screen
The owner of any mobile gadget, including Apple, may need to record from the smartphone screen. that is, make a screencast. How it works on iPhones is described in our article.
There are several different ways to record from the iPhone screen, starting with the very first models released back in 2009. If you have a more recent smartphone, it’s even easier to do this, even without installing additional software. the built-in features of iOS 11, 12 or 13 are enough.
To work with the application, you just need to download Display Recorder, install it on your iPhone and follow these steps:
- Run the utility and click on the record button. After that, a red bar will appear at the top.
- Go to the main screen or to the program in which the actions will be recorded.
- To stop recording, return to the application and click on the stop button.
Among the features of the program is support for operating systems starting from iOS 6.1. The second advantage is the automatic encoding of clips in the H264 MP4 format, the ability to select the screen orientation and recording quality. Created is automatically exported to the smartphone library.
Another way how to record from the screen on iPhone is using the iREC app. All you need is:
- Download and install the program.
- Run and specify the name of the future.
- Click on the start recording button and perform all the actions for which you need to make a screencast.
- Stop recording by choosing to save it to your phone.
The downside of the program is the need to pay 2.99 developers. But among the pluses there is support for platforms, starting with iOS 7, on which even such old models as iPhone 4 work. In addition, the application supports iPads and iPods, and can not only fall asleep a with sound, but also record conversations on a mobile connection, Skype or any messenger.
In addition to using programs downloaded to a mobile gadget, there are ways to take pictures from the iPhone screen using a computer. over, almost anyone. even with Windows.
An important prerequisite for getting started is the need to connect your iPhone and PC to the same network using a cable or Wi-Fi. Because of this, you will most likely have to be in the same room with the computer to remove the. But you DO NOT have to install additional software, the methods are suitable for phones of any model.
The Record My Screen program allows you to records not only on old phones, starting with the iPhone 3GS, but also on gadgets with an unofficial version of the platform. jilbreak. Therefore, phone owners who have installed firmware NOT supported by Apple can also records. over, unlike iREC, the program is completely free on Github.
Before recording from the iPhone screen, the program should be downloaded, installed and launched. Sound can be recorded both from the application for which the screencast is being made and from the built-in microphone. The data is saved as an MP4 file at 30 frames per second and can be immediately uploaded to both the photo gallery and. and in cloud storage.
Among the advantages of the program is support for iOS 6.1, thanks to which it will run even on old iPhones, it does not speak of modern models. Due to the hardware acceleration of the recording, it does not slow down the phone. an important feature for owners of old gadgets. Users can manually select display orientation and quality before filming on iPhone.
For Windows computers
The owner of a Windows PC can take a screenshot from the iPhone, installed third-party software that receives the broadcast via AirPlay, a protocol for wireless transmission to other devices. To do this, you can use, for example, the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver utility, which works with modern versions of Windows (starting from the 7th version). The advantages of this program are free distribution and small size.
To capture from a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Run the program on the computer.
- On connecting to the same iPhone network, go to Control Center and select Screen Repeat.
- Find the LonelyScreen utility in the list of available devices and applications and select it for transfer. After that, everything that is done on the iPhone will be displayed on the PC screen.
In order to records in Windows 10, the easiest way is to use the built-in options by simultaneously pressing the WinG keys to launch the game panel. A 7 or 8 PC user will need to install third-party capture software such as NVIDIA ShadowPlay or Open Broadcaster Software.
IPhone Screen Recording on MacOS
The owner of a computer with macOS will also have to use special applications to capture from the iPhone. However, unlike Windows PCs, it is already built into the operating system. The procedure is as follows:
- Connect the phone to the computer using a cable, allowing access to the device.
- Launch the QuickTime Player program, which can be found by searching.
- Select “File” or a new entry in the utility menu.
- After turning on the default recording from the webcam, switch to the mobile gadget, clicked on the small arrow.
- Select the quality of the and the sound source, which can be a microphone of a computer or mobile device.
- Press the record button to start filming what is happening on the iPhone screen.
I recorded a screencast, you should click on the “Stop” button in the program and select a location to save the. In the same way, you can record only audio, enable audio recording in QuickTime Player and Using iPhone as an external microphone.
How to record with sound screen on iPhone
The founder of AppleInsider.ru Mikhail Korolev is a great inventor. He constantly comes up with all sorts of innovations for working with the site, layout of articles and processing of images and teaches us these subtleties. But since he rarely succeeds in delivering the necessary information personally, he has to go to various tricks so that the lesson is learned. In this case, not only clarity is very important, but also sound accompaniment. Therefore, the standard function of recording the screen on the iPhone was not always suitable, because it allows you to capture a picture, but it does have sound recording. Anyway, we all thought so up to a certain point.
It turns out that you can record the iPhone screen with sound
Android features with which I love it more than iOS
I love iOS because it never ceases to amaze me even after 10 years of use. Even when it seems that you have already experienced all its nooks and crannies and know all the secret passages, at some point it turns out that there is something else that you have never heard of. The function of capturing images on the iPhone screen with the possibility of simultaneous voice recording on the built-in microphone of the device is certainly, if not amazing, then at least surprising. Especially if you did not know in its existence.
How to Capture from iPhone with Sound
- To get started, go to “Settings”. “Control Center”. “Customize controls”;
Add a screen recording button to Control Center via Settings
- In the list of available controls, find “Screen Recording” and enable it by clicking on the green plus next to it;
There you will find other functions that you can quickly access.
- Return to the desktop and open the “Control Center” by swiping down from the upper right corner,
Sound recording allows you to capture not only your voice, but also the sound from applications and games
- Press and hold your finger on the screen recording icon;
- Turn on the microphone so that its icon is highlighted in red, and start recording.
The recorded is saved in the Photos application by default. To find it, you don’t even have to open it and search for the entry manually. Apple has thought of everything for you: after the recording is complete, you will receive a notification from the Photos application, clicking on which will take you directly to the newly recorded one. It remains only to view it and decide whether it is worth subjecting it to additional post-processing or you can send it like this.
Screen Recorder with Sound on iPhone
Thanks to the function of capturing images with sound, you can not only show what is happening on the screen of your iPhone, but also describe it with your voice. You don’t even need an external headset for this, because all recording is done on the built-in microphone. The main thing is not to cover the area with the microphone with your hand or something else during recording. Otherwise, the output sound may turn out to be either too quiet or NOT recorded at all. Therefore, if you have an iPhone, hold it by the side edges on weight, and the iPad. vertically, if possible, DO NOT clamp the bottom edge.
How to teach an app to always ask for location access on iOS
However, in this mode, you can record not only your voice, but also the sound of the iPhone or iPad itself. Yes, you are right, the delight of the screen on iOS also captures the audio accompaniment in games, services and other applications with voice acting. That is, in fact, thanks to this function, you will be able to conduct, if not live broadcasts, then at least record the gameplay of the games that you play, and then, after slightly correcting it, post it on YouTube or send it to the one for whom the recording was intended. The main thing is to remember that it is illegal to record films and TV shows on paid platforms in this way, then to send to someone or distribute in a second way, and is equivalent to piracy.
REKK. Call Recorder. Fast Way
Perhaps the most convenient application for recording conversations. REKK. Call Recorder is a multifunctional program that not only allows you to record conversations on the iPhone, but also allows you to save files, can convert audio to text, conveniently share recordings through popular instant messengers and much more.
- The modern interface is convenient and understandable to any user;
- Ease of use;
- Recording of both incoming and outgoing calls;
- Convert audio to text files (voice recognition)
- Creating backups of your records;
- Automatic sync with iCloud;
- Easy sharing (sending records via iMessage, Viber, etc.)
- Automatic backup of records to Cloud storage (including Google Drive and Dropbox, of course)
- Automatically creates a link to the recorded file for easy download.
Pay attention to:
- The application can recognize the voice, using modern technologies, but the correctness of recognition is highly dependent on the accent of the subscribers, the speed of the conversation and the quality of the connection.
- For the program to work correctly, your operator must support three-channel communication.
Jailbreak and AudioRecorder 2 recording
Jailbreak is one of the most affordable and easiest ways to record phone calls on iPhone. To do this, the user needs to log into the Cydia system, and then need to check the status of the connection with this address http://cydia.xsellize.com
If the indicator of the connection level is at a high level, then in the search engine you should enter the name of the required utility. The program is called AudioRecorder. It must be installed on your device. Then the owner of the gadget must go to the iPhone settings for the final installation of the application.
To record a telephone conversation via Jailbreak, keep the utility open. To do this, opposite its name, you need to move the slider in the opposite direction. Then, a window will be displayed on the screen with a warning about the prohibition of recording outgoing and incoming phone calls in some countries.
Then a notification appears, according to which you need to be named on the “I Accept” button. Next, the type of recording is selected, the function can be used in manual or automatic mode.
The second method is more preferable. When a call comes in, the conversation will be recorded from the very first seconds. An indicator will indicate this on the iPhone. If preference is given to the manual recording option, then you need to press the record button on the iPhone, as on ordinary dictaphones.
: An example of AudioRecorder 2 in iOS 9
When the Jailbreak utility is used, all recorded phone calls can be found in the iPhone menu. They are placed by incoming or outgoing calls, time or date. This content weighs a little, and is saved on the device in m4a format.
Recording via GoogleVoice
Telephone conversations on the iPhone can be recorded using the GoogleVoice service. To install the voice recorder program, you will need to Register in the system.
When the installation process is completed, you need to go to the iPhone menu, and then select the device settings. There will be a “Calls” tab. Opposite this section, you need to name it and put a tick. Now call recording on iPhone will not be difficult even for beginners.
During a telephone conversation with the interlocutor, press the “4” key. When you stop recording a call, pressing is duplicated. You can listen to the recorded materials by pressing the “”.
The GoogleVoice application has a unique feature that informs about the start of a call recording on the iPhone. In this case, not only the owner of the recording device is informed, but also the interlocutor. This option cannot be disabled.
How to record conversations on iPhone. instructions
⬤ White-Apple.club FAQ How to record conversations on iPhone. instructions
Are you planning an important conversation and want to know how to record a conversation on your iPhone? Here are the TOP 5 different ways. Phone conversations can often be so meaningful and important that they need to be recorded. It will NOT be difficult to do this using the iPhone. There are certain ways that allow you to record a telephone conversation.
It should be borne in mind that some countries in the legislation are extremely strict about the recording of conversations, a mandatory warning of the interlocutor about the recording is required. Therefore, licensed programs that operate on the principle of a voice recorder are largely absent in the Apple Store catalog.
High-quality and simple recording of a conversation on the iPhone at the moment is quite possible. Modern Chinese and European developers offer excellent applications for Apple device owners.
Recording a conversation on the iPhone is possible not only with the implementation of the JailBreak program. Callwrite is a fairly functional and convenient service. This application from Russian developers is intended only for “apple” devices.
The program works according to the following principle:
- It is required to activate the service according to the example of conference calls.
- Connecting to a telephone conversation.
A few minutes after the end of the telephone conversation, a notification about the end of the recording will be sent to him. Now the recording will be available for free listening.
The finished file is kept in the device for three days. The format of such content is mp3. To listen to it or send it to another gadget, the user needs to go to his personal account.
In this application, the function for recording telephone conversations is paid.
Also, a similar foreign service can be viewed below:
Screen recording does NOT start. what to do?
In some cases, even after adding the Screen Recording widget button, recording does not take place, although the recording timer may be displayed. You can fix this problem by following these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” application.
- Then go to the “General” settings section.
- Then open the “Restrictions” item where you need to enter a password (if you have already used these settings) or set it.
- Next, in the “Screen Recording” item, drag the slider to the active mode.
Once you’ve removed the restrictions, you can record from iPhone.
How to Record from iPhone Screen
In order to record from the iPhone screen with iOS 11, you must first bring the control button to the control center shutter. And then you can quickly create from the screen of your Apple smartphone.
How to record your screen:
- Open the iPhone Settings app and go to Control Center.
In this section, you must click on the item “Customize controls”.
Next, find the “Screen Recorder” in the list of items and add it to the control point, click on the plus sign, and then Exit the “Settings” application.
To start recording from the iPhone screen, swipe up from the bottom to open the Control Center shutter.
Recorded from the iPhone screen is automatically saved in the “Photos” application.
How to turn on sound when recording iPhone screen
If you want to record sounds from your iPhone screen, you must turn it on. Below is a detailed instruction on how to turn on the sound when recording a screen and a detailed how to do it.
- Go to “Control Center”.
- Press and hold the Screen Recording icon.
- Control buttons will appear: “Screen Recording”, “Stop Recording” and the icon with a microphone, you need to click on it to activate recording with sound.
How to Record Screen on iPhone
Previously, iPhone screen recording could be done with additional “crutches”, it was necessary to connect to a Mac and use QuickTime to record. If you did not have an Apple computer or laptop, you had to install third-party programs, again on your computer, which did not always make high-quality recordings and were usually paid. In general, continuous inconvenience and a lot of wasted time. With the release of iOS 11, we were able to record the screen of our iPhone without additional devices and programs. If you are wondering how to record screen on iPhone read our step by step guide.
- How to Record from iPhone Screen
- Why is there no sound when recording from the iPhone screen?
- How to turn on sound when recording iPhone screen
- Screen recording does NOT start. what to do?
- What can be recorded from the iPhone screen?
Why is there no sound when recording from the iPhone screen?
By default, the recording is silent. To activate the sound and receive with sound, you need to press and hold the “Screen recording” button on the sound recording button in the control center and enable the “Audio microphone” option.
What can be recorded from the iPhone screen?
- episodes of the game;
Friends, give in the comments some more ideas what you can record from the iPhone screen!
How to Record Screen on iPhone. Setting
Recording a phone screen in the modern world is a necessity: send a business partner information on a deal, explain to friends how to go to some tab, or simply record a call with a loved one. However, everyone knows how to record screen on iPhone.
How to enable screen recording on older iPhones
Unfortunately, NOT every Apple-sponsored iPad or iPhone supports the iOS 11 upgrade. In this case, you will need to consider one of the alternative options for screen recording.
Firstly, there is an option to use Apple’s proprietary function. AirPlay. It allows you to download the currently displayed display picture to other devices. With its help, it becomes possible to transfer content to a personal computer.
This method also has a negative element. for the most part, it is extremely difficult to make high-quality reception of information from the AirPlay function. To establish a connection between two devices, you need to download one of the applications from Apple. Air Server, AirPlay Receiver, Reflector, or Lonely Screen. The easiest to use. Lonely Screen.
Important! AirPlay will not work if the owner’s PC and device are using different network connections. Therefore, the first step is to connect both devices to the same network.
ALGorithm of actions for working with Lonely Screen:
- Download the distribution kit. At the end of the first boot, a notification from the internal security system on the PC will appear on the screen. Be sure to confirm the app’s access to all networks.
- run the program.
- Unlock the phone. Next, you will need to turn on the “Control Center”, in the reporting menu you need to select “Screen Repeat”.
- After that, a context menu will appear on the phone display, where all currently available devices for streaming will be displayed. If the desired destination is NOT on the list, it is recommended to check the device connection and network operation.
- In the menu that appears, select the Lonely Screen item, waiting for the end of the synchronization process. After that, an image from the phone screen will appear on the computer screen.
- Humidity recording on the computer will need to use other programs. The simplest option is the WinG keyboard shortcut (if your computer is Windows). After activating the hotkeys, the “Open Game Panel” window will appear on the display. To confirm the action, you must check the box “Yes, this is a game.” You can also use other applications. Capture, Nvidia Shadow Play, etc.
An alternative phone screen recording method is iTools. To do this, you need to download it to your computer, install and run it. ALGorithm of actions:
- Connect the iPhone to the computer via a USB cable, answering the affirmative answer to the “trust this computer?” System message that appears.
- Open the application on your computer and select the “Tools” menu.
- Go to Screen Mirroring.
- The system will display a message stating that the program is launching root mode on the iPhone (developer system).
- You should confirm this statement, clicked OK.
- Unlock iPhone. After that, the system itself will start the process of capturing files on the PC,
- To start recording, you need to click on the icon with red circles, in parallel choosing the quality format and location of the residual files.
- Regardless of the moment of recording, the stream itself can be expanded to full computer screen. The final view of the image will be vertical.
The situation is different with users who have a MacBook. For them, screen recording (regardless of which model. S, SE, X, XR) will be carried out by the internal resources of the system, but connected to a computer.
To do this, you need to use the built-in QuickTime Player utility, which is natively present in any Apple device. The utility allows the owner to create records and open them after.
Important! The recording quality on a PC will differ significantly from Windows, and for the better.
QuickTime connects to any Apple device that has the correct firmware version installed. You will need to do the following:
- Connect your phone to your computer via a cable. The first time you pair THESE devices, you will need to confirm that the device is safe and can be trusted.
- Open the QucikTime Player utility on your computer. The fastest way to search is through the Spotlight assistant. To do this, use the “Command” and “Space” shortcut keys. In the line that opens at the top, enter the name of the desired service.
- In the upper left corner there will be a section with a drop-down menu “File” with subsection “New record”.
- When you first capture the camera, the program will need confirmation to use sound recording elements (microphone and camera in particular).
- After confirming, the utility will start recording. however, initially the stream will come from the computer’s webcam. You can transfer the shooting to your phone using the inverted arrow, which is located on the side of the recording activation button.
- Next, you need to select the desired device from which the recording will go.
- After switching functions to the phone, the computer screen will display the same as the smartphone screen. However, if it was not possible to start the process, then it is recommended to unlock the phone again or repeat the process again.
- Screencast will be performed after activating the “Rec” icon. Stop command will end the process.
After the end of the recording, the user will be offered the opportunity to preview it. When finished, you can close the screencast and click on “File”, then “Save”.
File “New Entry”
If you need professional sound recording on your phone, you can also connect a microphone. You can change the type of recording device in the settings. the item “Define the sound source”. In the same subsection, you can select the quality in which the screen will be recorded.
The final step in the entire process is to export the recording. The system itself will suggest where to save the record and what name to assign it.
Where is the iPhone screen stored
The iPhone’s default settings are set to automatically display files in the “” section. Therefore, the screen recording will be there.
Third-party iPhone screen recorder apps
There are several applications that allow you to record directly to your iPad or iPhone. The first of these is Screen Recorder. This is one of the oldest apps. It is easy to operate, but does its job well. Allows you to record any type of information on the screen equally well. Supports HD format with clear sound range. Also in this program you can apply additional effects and music.
DU Recorder stands out for its reliability. The application allows you to directly record and shoot live broadcasts. By the way, when conducting a Stream, you can still choose the quality. There is also a function of protection against illegal actions in relation to. The application will help you instantly cut out unnecessary frames or, conversely, add the necessary.
Display Screen recorder is the same recording application, but with a twist: all files are stored in one endpoint and can be edited. Also inside the application itself you can share with other users.
Important! All these applications will be relevant only for users who cannot update their gadget to iOS 11
What to do if iPhone screen recording is silent
Most users face a similar problem. In vain attempts to find the cause, they get a broken microphone or use third-party applications that heavily load the system. With the release of the fifth model, the engineers decided to introduce two microphones into the device. One of them is mounted between the camera and the flash, it is used when recording sound on.
First of all, you should check that the microphone is not pinched by a case or protective film, because some creators of accessories forget to leave room for it.
Advice! Sometimes you can make a cut in the protective film yourself to leave this place without pressure.
Also, dirt and dust can get clogged into the slot itself, which significantly reduces the level of reproducible sound.
You should also check if the microphone is connected at all to the recording. By default, it does not turn on when recording from the screen on an iPhone or iPad. To do this, when selecting the recording function itself, press the recording activation button. After some time, a context menu will open, below which the “Enable” or “Disable” option for the microphone will be displayed.
How to Find Screen Recording on iPhone
It is possible to find the screen recording function on the iPhone in the settings or integrated functions only in one case. if the version of the iPhone operating system is iOS 11 generation or higher. In such a situation, the need to use third-party programs automatically disappears.
The screen recording function itself is located in the “Control Center” subsection. With the release of 11 iOS, the creators added a tab that opens with a swipe from the bottom to the top of the screen.
Selecting “Control Center”
In the subsection “Control Center”, select “Customize controls”. After selection, a menu will open where you can add the desired widgets and functions. To get the ability to quickly record from the phone screen, you need to activate “Screen Recorder”.
Important! Initially, the screen recording function is available in the “control room”, so you shouldn’t look for it there.
How to Record Screen on iPhone
After adding the “Screen Recorder” function, you will need to call the drop-down menu of the phone. This requires swiping from the bottom to the top of the screen. The required icon looks like a bold dot inside a thin circle. After pressing, a countdown will appear on the screen until the start of the recording process. The recording itself will start when the button turns red.
The recording stops in the same order:
- Called “Control Center”.
- Then you need to click on the record button.
Important! This recording type is only suitable for modern iPhone models. For older ones, you will have to use other methods.
Why iPhone Screen Recording Won’t Save
There are several main reasons. This list should be considered as an aLGorithm of actions, rather, as different options for solving the problem:
- The most common method is to reboot the device. There is always a chance of a system glitch.
- If the problem persists, then it is recommended to clear the cache in Safari. To do this, you need to follow the path “Settings. Safari. Clear history”.
- The next item is to reinstall the recording tab to the “Control Center”. You just need to delete and add it to the tab.
- It is also recommended that you give up power saving and exit power saving mode while recording. This can be done by following the path “Settings. Battery. Turn off low battery mode”.
- System incompatibility. Some users intentionally install iOS 11 on their phone, knowing that the device will NOT work. In this case, you need to roll back the system. Go along the path “Settings. Reset. Reset all data”.
- Check the system for restrictions. Follow the path “Settings. General. Restrictions”. After that, the system will ask you to enter a valid iPhone password and scroll the menu to the most recent tab. At the bottom there will be a term “Screen recording”, if the slider is NOT active, then the phone screen will not be captured, so you need to move it to the right side.
There are several ways to record from the iPhone screen. Using any of them, you can easily create screencasts for streaming games and other designs.