How to record video from Android screen
You can record video without third-party software. The Android operating system is constantly being improved. So, in the new Android OS, you can record the screen at any time. You can pause the video, save it and share it in any social media. networks. There are no special settings and additional options. This makes the firmware even easier to use.
First, you need to open the application. By default, it is hidden from users, but it can be started using a special command. For this you need:
- Enable Developer Options option. Name may differ depending on phone model.
- Go to settings, select the section with information about the smartphone.
- Find the item where the build number is indicated. You must click on it several times. A notification should appear stating that the user is now a developer.
- Return to the main settings page. The item “Developer options” should appear in it. It is usually located at the bottom of the main list. If the section is not there, you can go to the advanced settings. Click on “Advanced”.
- Enable screen recording function. You need to open the developer options, select the “Feature flags” item. It’s in the debug section. Then find the inscription “settings_screenrecord_long_press” and activate the setting.
- Record video. After enabling the desired settings, hold down the power key. This will open the menu. Then hold down the screen capture button, or screenshot. A pop-up window should appear that says “Start Recording”. At the same time, the settings for pause, cancel, save are displayed. The video will be saved in a specific folder on your phone. You can change the save location in the settings.
All Ways to Record Screen on Android
On all modern smartphones, you can take a screenshot. Also, the user can record a video using a third-party program. Such a function is useful if you need to write down instructions for a utility or walkthrough of the game. This opportunity is used not only by bloggers, YouTube channel owners. Figuring out how to record screen on Android isn’t too difficult.
Third Party Screen Recorder Apps for Android
There are many popular programs that can be downloaded to any Android device. However, most of them are suitable for devices with OS 4.4 and higher. The described utilities can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Important! It is not recommended to download the program from third-party sources. The files may contain viruses. Exception. official developer sites.
The pluses of video recording programs include a wide range of features. The user can choose a utility specifically for their tasks. Minuses:
- availability of paid content;
- watermarks are superimposed in some applications, they can be removed only with the purchase of a premium account;
- often the duration and quality of the video are limited;
- sometimes you need root rights to record with sound.
Applications that allow you to record video from the screen without ROOT rights:
- Az Screen Recorder. Allows you to capture from the display along with audio. Alternatively, you can stop recording.
- REC Screen Recorder. No less popular utility. Most often used to create instructional videos. You can record a file with sound that will come from an external speaker.
- Screen Recorder No Ads. The program is convenient because it has no ads. The recorded file can be edited: insert a photo, resize.
Subscribe to Techno Council on social networks so as not to miss anything:
Using ADB for Screen Capture
If simple ways are not for you and you need something sophisticated, you can record video from the Android screen using the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) commands:
- Download and unzip Platform Tools from Google. dl.google.com/Android/repository/platform-tools-latest-Windows.zip
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone and connect it to your computer via USB.
- Run the command line and enter the command cd PATH_TO_FOLDER_PLATFORM_TOOLS (if the folder is not on the C: drive, then first enter the command consisting of the letter of the desired drive with a colon).
- Enter the command
- As a result, the video file of what is happening on the Android screen will start recording to the sdcard folder, the file name is video.mp You can stop recording by pressing CtrlC in the command line window.
- If you want to copy the video to your computer, enter the command The video file will be saved in the current folder. Platform Tools.
- Console screen recording supports settings, which can be listed using the command
How to Record Android Screen Video on Computer
If recording a video on Android requires post-processing on a computer, you can immediately record on it. To do this, you can use the following methods:
- Stream video from your screen to your computer (even with Windows 10’s built-in image sharing functionality) and record with a third-party video recording program like OBS Studio.
- Use special programs to broadcast the Android screen to a computer with a recording function, for example, Apower Mirror or LetsView.
However, keep in mind that this recording method is not very suitable for games due to broadcast delays, but for recording instructions and actions in the Android interface and regular applications, it will be more than enough.
Record Android Screen Videos on Samsung Galaxy
Depending on the Android version of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, screen recording capabilities may differ:
- On Samsung smartphones with Android 10 and newer, just go to the notification area and find the “Screen Recorder” button (note that the list of action buttons can be scrolled horizontally). If it is absent, click on the menu button (three dots in the upper right), select the “Button order” item and see if the screen recording button is available among the disabled and add it if necessary.
- When you start screen recording using this button, you can choose whether to record audio and from where: only from the phone (from the game, application) or from the phone and microphone.
- When recording video from the screen, a panel will appear on top of it, where the recording can be stopped.
- The screen recording settings on Samsung with Android 10 are located in Settings. Additional features. Screen captures and recording (for example, there you can choose the resolution of the video to be recorded).
On Samsung Galaxy smartphones with previous versions of Android, screen recording was possible in games: for this in Settings. Additional functions, you need to enable Game Launcher.
And during the game, open the panel with control buttons and use the Game Launcher button on it, where the screen recording functions will be.
Record Android screen video in Play Games app
Many owners of Android phones and tablets have the Google Play Games app preinstalled. But not all of them know that it allows you to record video from the screen, and not only from games, but also in other locations on Android.
Details on using the function in a separate instruction How to record a video from the Android screen in the Play Games application.
Free Android Screen Recorder Apps
If the methods above are not suitable for you, you can use the free Android screen recorder apps that are widely available on the Play Store. Among them:
Android Screen Recording. All Ways
If you need to record video from the Android screen. from the system interface, games and other applications, you can do this in a variety of ways: in some cases, recording with built-in Android tools is available, you can almost always use third-party screen recording applications, there are also methods for recording video from the screen smartphone on computer.
In this manual, in detail about the various methods to record a video from the screen of an Android phone or tablet, one of which should definitely suit your needs.
Android Screen Recorder Built-in System Tools
If we talk about the possibilities of recording video from the screen using Android, up to version 10, then, unless such an opportunity is provided by the manufacturer (for example, on Samsung Galaxy or LG, as described in the next section of the instructions), you will not see such a function.
However, if your phone is running stock Android 10, you can try the following method (it doesn’t work on all phones):
- Turn on Android developer mode.
- Go to the options “For Developers” and find the item “Experimental features”, open it.
- If the list is not empty and the settings_screenrecord_long_press parameter is present in it. enable it.
After enabling this experimental function, to start recording the screen, you will need to press and hold the power button, then press and hold the screenshot button in the menu that appears and then you can start the screen recording.
That’s all. If you have something to add, for example, on the topic of built-in screen capture on other brands of smartphones. your comment will be useful.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello! I wanted to use your instructions, but the link you gave is the Android Studio program, not the archive. In this regard, it is not clear what and how to do. Please update the instructions if possible. I’ll be very thankful!
Ok, really, they updated slightly. But: the archive is there.
At the very bottom of the page
Download Android-sdk_r24.4.1-Windows.zip (the version may actually change in the filename)
I do not have such folders in the downloaded archive. What to do?
Now I can’t double-check, but there must be adb somewhere. Only if you accidentally downloaded the wrong archive from them
Downloaded Android-sdk_r24.4.1-Windows.zip. but the specified folders were not found. I dug everything up. The volume of the archive seems to be the same
And that’s all, I remembered. It’s just that platform-tools needs to be installed separately now. It is first described here: https://remontka.pro/bootloader-unlock-Android/
Thank! I set everything up, it works. I just don’t understand how to change the video recording settings. recording time, bit rate, etc.?
see section screenrecord options
Thanks for the help! I have only one question left. is it possible to record sound from the device in this way??
Specifically, this method does not exactly support audio recording (it says so on their office page). Others didn’t google 🙁
From ideas that come to mind. to implement all this in an emulator on a PC.
Xiaomi also has a built-in Screen Recorder application. Now I tried it. the sound also writes. Model RN7.
Thanks for the info, very timely. I’ll try, otherwise the sound was not recorded in the built-in screen recording on the phone (there was a webinar, maybe there was protection on the content?)
By the way, this is not the first time. when I have problems or questions, you just give solutions and answers)))
I will never forget March 2016, when, thanks to your instructions, I fixed everything myself remontka.pro/run-vbs/. My colleagues still didn’t believe me that they had “fixed” the PC themselves. Thanks for the help)))
Error, Dimon. “Cd” only wants to rob the system partition. I have it on “C:”. when I try to “cd D: \”, nothing comes of it.
just D: and enter
and then cd and the path to the folder.
Lol, why did MS do it this way They don’t believe in “cd” anymore?
Not. CD. type “Change Directory” (change the directory on the same disk where we are now).
Oh yes, by the way. If the ABD binaries for the Droid (available in the Magisk repo) have such functionality, you can record the screen without a PC.
Of course you need ROOT access. The droid is not Win
After off. UAC, the point regarding the launch from the admin “went down” a couple of points (although it was always immediately after “Open”).
Is it possible to somehow raise this point? Like reorder.
Dimos, what is it? Reload this page (with “/ comment-page-1 /” in url)
In my code, it seems to be clean. By Google on the topic. they write that some browser extensions do this. Judging by the domain, it is possible that something related to the proxy is worth (not on my part) and has failed.
I hope so)
I do not use proxies and extensions are normal.
And one more thing: Do you know how to turn off the grip in Explorer COMPLETELY (not only on the folder)? It’s already so up, I’ve never seen one like this in my entire life
By grouping, you can try this option: go to the folder where it is disabled, open the menu. view. press the “parameters” button. On the “View” tab, click “apply to folders”. But in general, whether this method works specifically for “grouping” I don’t know for sure, I haven’t experimented.
Yes, I tried the application for everyone. nothing. It used to be okay, they did it. So he says.
Don’t filter. Let it be seen how I don’t like this stuff
One more question. I rolled the Win 10 image from the officials. When installing, a choice of revisions appears. I chose, so straightforwardly and write: “Windows Pro”. Just Pro, nothing. But in Win itself, Education is spelled out.
This is how it should be?
And I noticed the editorial edit point. Type I have Education and can be changed to Pro. But as I understand it, logically, the program’s perception of Win changes. the OS itself does not change.
On the first question. not in the know.
On the second. I suppose that it is, but I myself am only now working with licenses. Whether it is worth trying. I see no point. Education is not worse in functionality than Pro.
In general, I do not know. Maybe something like EasyContextMenu will help, but not a fact.
Something else. My brother does not understand what is wrong with the network. Diagnostics wrote something about the gateway. The values on the adapter are by IP and DNS on the machine. He tried to set it manually, sort of like the correct numbers. also no.
Prescribed on the patient: “netsh winsock reset” and “ipconfig / flushdns”. Have not tried “netsh int IP reset C: \ Log.txt”
Yuzali MS Easy Fix. too.
What do you say? As I understand it, a situation of unsuccessful ones
Any considerations after what happened? And: how the connection is made?
In theory, this can be caught simply from a router glitch (then rebooting the router is banal) or with temporary problems on the side of the provider. That is, you do not always need to decide on your part.
If the connection is via a router, then: are other devices working (smartphones, etc.)? If so, then, for example, on Android (there are other ways, but I am writing this one, since it will not depend on the brand of the phone), you can download the IP Config application, in it you can see information about the IP and the main gateway (Gateway) and score them. in connection parameters, only in IP, change the last number to something else, but not 1-2.
Yes, you’re right. my jamb that I did not indicate. On a smart, he has an Internet, everything is ok. Route has rebooted 20 times already. To the hospital conn. goes through the LAN from the router.
He tried connecting. the same cable from the laptop. there are all the rules. Apparently, this is a problem in the OS
In short, something came, supposedly fixed. Said he was incl. home group and there were 5 networks.
But the problem is that I put it on a separate Win 10 partition for testing and there is no default group there. And there was no Internet.
Question: I cheated and it wasn’t in the group?
Did you fix it in general? If so, then I think there was no point in deceiving him (there will be no more money from this, this is nonsense anyway). But at the same time, I do not know how homegroups could cause this behavior, provided that there were no duplicate hard-coded IPs in the LAN, for example.
Those. maybe he really knows some nuance about home groups that I don’t know, either. I don’t know, I did something that fixed the problem, but I didn’t understand what exactly, it also happens.
And one more thing: in 10-ke the same home groups were cut or there are a lot of computers and not with 10 in the apartment? And if not a lot, then where did the home groups come from? Neighbors hang on the router, picking up a simple password?
through control.exe the homework remained. Does it work fully. no idea
Laptop on 10-ke, hospital on 7-ke. There are mini-neighbors, in general, relatives, they have their own route.
No idea where the homework came from. He is not a picker like me. he would hardly have started homework alone, in addition, he says that he was only playing that day (WoT Blitz or whatever). Paranormal Activity…
No, out of these “relatives” there is a certain “professor”. he put such a mess on WPA2-PSK. I ate entered the route list. there is not a password, but a purgatory.
And, finally, one caveat. some content, for example, a video played on Android, may not be recorded (there will be a black screen on the recording), this is due to the protection functions of such content.
What do you mean by security features, and how do you fix it? The video was always written norms, the vrecorder application. Then, at one point, it started writing a black screen.
It depends on the specific video and player. Those. not any video can be recorded.
If you wrote the same video before in the same player, perhaps Android has been updated and now like this.
Protection features include copy protection, DRM.
In this section, we select the codec to encode our video. Optimal. H264
How to Record Android Screen Video
Often, to create a high-quality video instruction or video review, you need to record a video from an Android smartphone. In this article, we will consider recording video from a smartphone using an Android SCR Screen Recorder.
SCR Screen Recorder program can be downloaded from our website. https://ru-Android.com/scr-screen-recorder/
The program requires an Android version of at least 4.0.3
Also, for the program to work, you need root rights and a phone with good resources.
If the program does not work or slows down, try changing the program settings:
If this does not help, then perhaps you should try another program or use a more powerful phone.
After installing the program, click on the following icon in the phone:
After clicking on it, a panel with three buttons opens:
- start video recording
- exiting the application
Before proceeding with the recording, I recommend setting up the program. by clicking the settings button.
Select the video recording resolution. The best choice. set the resolution of your phone.
The best option is 30fps, if you choose less, then there will be small jerks in the video.
This option enables (displays) and disables (hides) the flashing icon in the notification bar that video is being recorded.
For those who do not know “Bitrate” is the transmission rate of information over a channel, the higher this parameter, the better the video quality will be. The optimal choice is 10-15Mbps.
Here we choose how the video recording will be processed, this is the processor or the video core of the phone (with a weak phone, you can play around with the settings and choose the optimal ones for yourself). For most phones, GPU is the best choice.
Suitable for everyone: Screen Recorder 5
This program differs in that it can work even on devices with Android 2.3.3. Only in this case, capturing the screen on Android requires ROOT. This is not required for gadgets under version 5 and higher.
Available for free. Allows you to easily create high-quality advertising and training videos and even record clips with voice acting. A wide range of settings and sound recording in the paid Pro version puts this app among the best in its class.
Recording without Android apps
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to shoot video from the gadget’s screen without special applications. But it is quite possible to do without additional software if there is an auxiliary computer with ADB RUN installed, a working USB cable and a device with an Android version of at least 4.4.
To record video from the screen, you first have to install a driver package for a smartphone / tablet, and enable USB debugging on it. And then everything is simple and remains:
- Connect the gadget to the computer and run ADB RUN.
- In the program menu, select Screenshot / Record, and then Record Video Android.
- In the window, mark the desired recording time in seconds and press Enter.
The screen recording of the connected gadget starts automatically. If there is ADB, you can enter the command adb shell screenrecord /sdcard/filename.mp4 into the console (in this case, the memory card is selected).
The maximum recording duration is limited to three minutes, and the key combination CtrlC is used to stop.
In this case, by entering certain commands, you can set the resolution, bit rate, increase the time and even expand
- for example, the stream speed is set by the command bit-rate 6000000 / sdcard / demo.mp4 (the numbers indicate the speed of 6 Mb / s);
- the size can be changed using a command like size 1280 × 720 / sdcard / demo.mp4 (by default, the settings of the main screen are used), and the maximum duration using. time-limit 240 / sdcard / demo.mp4, where the time is indicated in seconds;
- image rotation is set by the rotate 90 / sdcard / demo.mp4 command, where the angle is determined by a digital value.
On versions starting with Lolipop, there is a standard function for recording video from the screen. However, some manufacturers’ firmware does not have it.
One of the best: AZ Screen Recorder
This program is available for free on Google Play and has no time limit. Allows you to shoot video from the screen of an Android phone or tablet without root, weighs relatively little (less than 4 MB) and therefore does not eat up system resources.
In addition, the developer on his website suggests using a recorder to record video from a computer monitor.
The solution for gamers: Game Screen Recorder
This application is specially designed for capturing and recording game video.
Only works with Android 5.0 and up. over, even devices with updated OS using third-party programs are not supported:
- ROOT is not needed;
- distributed free of charge:
- automatically detects games on the gadget, but they must be launched from the application itself;
- there is a video editor and a prologue;
- the record button can be “edited”: change the transparency and upload your own picture. You can also “remove” it in the notification panel.
Overall, this is a good program with a wide variety of settings for quality, resolution, frames per second and bit rate. It is possible to mute the microphone and record from the front camera.
It should be noted that this is only a small part of the extensive list of noteworthy utilities, some of which are unique. If someone is interested in how to record video with the screen off on Android, now there are plenty of such “spy” applications on Google Play, for example, Secret Video Recorder or Spy Phone.
Getting root rights
Many programs require superuser rights. The procedure is performed by various software tools, with or without a computer, largely depends on the model and manufacturer and does not always bring only a positive result.
If the manufacturer does not use special protection (like, for example, “Samsung”), the Kingo Root and Frammaroot applications are among the most popular and effective and universal solutions.
In other cases, only “proprietary” solutions are applied through a computer, recovery and the SuperSU program.
How to Record Screen Video on Android
Just like a screenshot, video recording of your desktop is sometimes essential. This feature is often used by both professionals and amateurs: gamblers, compilers of all kinds of study guides, teachers, designers, software developers, and so on. Recording video from the Android screen is also needed by ordinary users who, for example, want to use the video they like offline, but for some reason cannot download it. There can be a lot of reasons, however, as well as available ways to implement the plan.
Ways to Create Video from Android Screen
Initially, the Android operating system did not have the appropriate software tools and it was difficult to record video from the phone screen. The solutions were found by enthusiasts, but differed in complexity: manual processing and adjustment were required.
The third-party utilities that appeared on the first versions of the OS did not work well. And only with the release of later versions did they really become fully functional and today they already allow solving the problem in an elementary simple way, but as efficiently and comfortably as possible.
How to record screen video with sound on Huawei smartphones and tablets.
1) The first method allows you to easily and quickly record a video of all the actions on the Huawei screen. To start recording from the display, you must simultaneously press and slightly hold the “Volume Up” button and the “Power” button.
2) You can record from the screen by pulling the screen down from the top to open the notification panel, in the list that opens, select and click on this icon.
3) The third method allows you to start recording a video screenshot of the Android Huawei screen with your knuckles. You need to double-touch the screen with the knuckles of two fingers as shown in the attached screenshot below, after which the content and all actions with sound will start recording.
You can stop recording by clicking on the “recording icon” located in the upper left corner of the display or by simultaneously pressing the “volume up button” and the “power” button or by double-tapping the screen with your knuckles as shown in the picture above.
Who does not have the function of recording from the screen, try turning it on by opening “Settings” then “Control and Accessibility” next “Movement” then in the item “Smart screenshot” turn on and then try to record the video from the phone screen again.
You can view the saved video screenshots in the “Gallery” in the “screenshots” or “screen recording” album. If necessary, you can transfer via Bluetooth or the Internet, as well as delete entries.
How to record screen on Android
All modern smartphones have a built-in function for taking screenshots, but the need to record video from the phone’s screen also arises quite often. For example, to show the order of any actions on the phone, create a video instruction for the application, or record a walkthrough in a game. This feature is also useful for bloggers and YouTube channel owners.
In Android 10, screen recorder is already included in the system. But users of smartphones on earlier versions of this OS do not need to be upset: there are programs by installing which you will not only shoot a screen video, but also edit it.
Az Screen Recorder
The program supports video recording with soundtrack, which will be a plus when creating video instructions. It also has the ability to pause recording.
How to Record Video with Az Screen Recorder:
- Click on the video camera icon. For ease of launch, the program widget should be placed on the home screen.
- Allow the application to record audio, access the images on the device’s screen, and click Start. After that, you will see a countdown with numbers 3, 2, 1, then video recording will begin.
- To pause shooting, press the button with two vertical bars.
- Press square to end recording.
- Video recording parameters settings are available by clicking the button with the suitcase image with a wrench drawn inside.
The basic functions of Az Screen Recorder are available for free, but if you also want to get an editor with the ability to convert and cut video files, as well as apply captions to the screen, you will have to install the premium package.
In addition to the considerable price, the disadvantages of this program, users include incorrect creation of screenshots and periodic mute of the microphone during video recording while Skype is running.
How to Record Video Built-in on Android 10
Back in 2019, the Google corporation pleased its users with the news that the new Android 10 operating system will be able to record video from the smartphone screen. Previously, this feature was not available on mobile devices.
To activate the screen capture mode, follow these steps:
- Go to system settings and select the menu item “About phone”.
- Go to the last line and press 3-5 times on the inscription “Build number” to activate developer mode.
- Go back to the phone settings and click on the item “For Developers”.
- Select the column “Experimental functions” and activate the Settings_screenrecord property with a long touch.
- Press and hold the power button of your phone until a pop-up window appears. Then select “Record Screen”. If there is no such button, touch and hold your finger on the “Take screenshot” button for a few seconds.
- After that, the video recording menu will be available to you. Tap the red circle to start shooting.
- When you press the button with the crossed camera, the selfie mode is activated and your image appears on the recording.
- To enable video recording with audio, press the crossed-out microphone button.
- Press the last gear button to open the recording settings.
- Click on the red square to finish shooting.
The finished recording will be saved in the device memory and will be available in the Gallery. It can be viewed using the built-in player, as well as sent to friends by email, messengers and social networks.
Depending on the phone model and the version of the Android shell, the names of the menu items may differ, but the procedure is approximately the same everywhere.
Screen Recorder No Ads
After installing Screen Recorder No Ads, its icon appears on the Quick Access Toolbar, making it very easy to launch. Immediately after downloading, the application opens in English, but in the settings you can switch the interface to Russian.
The program works without ads and has a large number of functions: it has the ability to add selfies to the recording, edit the captured video, save finished videos in any folder on the device, etc.
How to Record Video with Screen Recorder No Ads:
- To start shooting, click on the red button with the image of a video camera.
- If you need to record a video with sound, click on the microphone icon.
- A countdown of 3, 2, 1 will appear on the screen, and then recording will begin.
- You can pause or end the video using the corresponding buttons in the top notification menu.
- To see the result, press the green button with the picture.
Screen Recorder No Ads has a 4.3 rating on Google Play and over 10 million downloads. For its correct operation, you need Android 6.0 or higher.
The disadvantages of the program, users include the inability to record only system sounds on Android versions below 10, as well as paid content.
How to Record Videos on Samsung Smartphones
On Samsung smartphones, the button for recording video from the screen is located in the quick settings menu (shutter). To start a survey, do the following:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick settings menu.
- Find the icon that says “Screen Recorder”. If it is missing, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and find this function in the list that appears.
- Then you can start shooting. Its launch is intuitive.
Configuring video recording parameters is available in the “Additional functions” section located in the phone settings. Here you can determine the quality of the video and specify where to record the audio track: from the phone (external sounds will not be heard) or from the microphone (so you can record a voice message).
Screen recording features are available on the following Samsung phone models:
- Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10;
- All Galaxy S flagships
- On Samsung A series devices, the screen capture function is only available for some applications.
If you have not found such a function in your smartphone, just download one of the programs, which we will discuss below.
Free Screen Recorder Apps for Smartphones
The programs described below are convenient in that they can be installed on absolutely any smartphone with the Android operating system version 4.4 and higher. All of them are available on Google Play.
- Security (all programs on Google Play are scanned for viruses).
- A wide range of possibilities (you can choose a program with a set of functions specifically for your tasks).
However, they also have weaknesses:
- Almost all free programs of this class have paid content. The user can get premium status and additional functions only for money.
- In some versions of such programs, watermarks are superimposed on the video.
- Movie recording length and quality may be limited.
- Like many free software, screen recording software often includes ads.
- The application may require root rights to record system sounds.
And now let’s look at the most, in our opinion, the simplest and most convenient tools for screencasting on an Android smartphone.
REC Screen Recorder
REC Screen Recorder is another great program for recording video from your smartphone screen. Its rating on Google Play is 4.2 points, and more than 1 million people around the world preferred it to its counterparts.
This application is ideal for creating video instructions, as it supports the function of recording sound from an external speaker. It allows you to create videos up to 60 minutes long in high definition (UHD, FHD, HD).
REC Screen Recorder does not ask for root privileges. Its interface is simple and intuitive, it is easy to understand it without any explanations.
Like Az Screen Recorder, it has the ability to edit videos and add watermarks.
To run the application, you need a smartphone on Android version 5.0 or higher.
How to record video with REC Screen Recorder:
- To take a video with sound, tap the icon with the image of a video camera with a speaker.
- To prevent external sounds from being heard in the recording, select the camcorder without speaker icon.
- Press the square button with a white dot in the middle to end shooting.
The user can adjust the shooting parameters at his own discretion, the program will remember them and in the future will use them by default.
Videos captured with REC Screen Recorder can be saved to internal phone memory, SD card or external USB device.
AZ Screen Recorder
The developers of this utility try to immediately mention that their creation functions without root. in Google Play this fact is even displayed in the name of the program. But what can the application do? After all, it could not do without restrictions, since they are imposed by the operating system itself.
In fact, the program allows you to record video from the screen on most smartphones, regardless of the version of Android installed. You can start the shooting process literally in one tap, if you have placed the appropriate widget on the desktop. In this case, not only the sound of the system can be recorded, but also the data coming from the microphone. This is very useful in cases where you need to record a video tutorial on a mobile operating system. And the utility can also pause video recording. a rare competitor can boast of this.
- Free distribution. Doesn’t require root rights. Lack of advertising. There is no time limit. A handy widget that allows you to start recording with one touch. The ability to pause recording. Choice of resolution and bit rate. The ability to record sound from a microphone. Even richer functionality in the paid version.
The best programs to record video from the screen on Android
Many people know the fact that the Android operating system is able to create screenshots. But in some cases, this function is not enough. It so happens that you want to create a full-fledged video recording in order to then share it with your friends. But capturing video is already a non-trivial task that only third-party utilities can handle. In today’s collection we will talk about how to record a video from the Android screen.
Screen video recording
Another video recording application that works stably. You can also download it for free, after which you can purchase the PRO version if you want to get an extended arsenal of possibilities. The program allows you to record video in high quality, and then send it to the “cloud” or social network.
The developers claim that their creation perfectly copes with recording gameplay, as well as creating a kind of video tutorial. when the user talks about the capabilities of the operating system or some utility. Also, the application allows you to keep a memory of communication with other people via Skype. Of course, there is the possibility of recording from a microphone, without which it is difficult to imagine a normal recording of a conversation.
The most interesting function of this program is the presets. You can adjust the picture quality as you wish and save your choice as a separate option. This way you can create many presets, which allows you to avoid wasting time in the future choosing the resolution, bit rate and other parameters.
- Video recording up to one hour long. You can download the program for free. Doesn’t require root access. There is a possibility of using a microphone. Simple and intuitive interface. The ability to save parameters as presets. Countdown timer and other useful features.
One of the simplest programs designed to take video from the screen of a smartphone or tablet. It has a very simplified interface. The user needs to open the application and then press the “Start” button. After 5 seconds, video recording will start. During this time, you can minimize the program. To end shooting, you just need to press the “Stop” button, which is located in the notification panel.
In fact, this utility is rich in all kinds of settings. But you can find many of them only in the paid version, which cannot but disappoint. However, it costs only 50 rubles. if you really want to get a high-quality video, then you can definitely be generous with such an insignificant amount.
ScreenRecorder allows you to accompany the recording with sound recorded from the microphone. And the functionality of the PRO version is slightly more advanced. It also boasts the absence of ads, which can be annoying in the free ScreenRecorder utility. It should be noted that the application works stably without root only on Android 5.0 and newer versions of the operating system. On older versions of the operating system, root access is still required. But this applies to almost all utilities reviewed today.