How to remove graininess on your monitor
- Create a file in Notepad and enter three lines into it that change the registry settings:
- REG ADD “HKCU \ Control Panel \ Desktop” / v DpiScalingVer / t REG_DWORD / d 0x00001018 / f
- REG ADD “HKCU \ Control Panel \ Desktop” / v Win8DpiScaling / t REG_DWORD / d 0x00000001 / f
- REG ADD “HKCU \ Control Panel \ Desktop” / v LogPixels / t REG_DWORD / d 0x00000078 / f
We offer to watch the video instructions for setting up and adjusting fonts.
Disable scaling in the whole system
- Open the system settings using the Start menu.
- Go to the “System. Screen” tab and change the size of text, applications and other elements to 100%. By SIMply moving the slider to the maximum left.
- Save settings and restart your computer.
If this parameter was set to 125% or 150%, then the next time you log on to Windows, the problem should be resolved.
Disable scaling (scale to 100%)
The scaling feature Windows 10 turns on automatically, depending on your screen. That is, the system itself can determine that you have a large screen resolution and assign a display scale of more than 100%. There are two ways to disable scaling in Windows 10: for one specific application and for the whole system.
Other Windows settings affecting blurred fonts
You need to check other system settings related to font scaling and anti-aliasing. For this:
- Go to Control Panel. Screen. Set a custom zoom level and select 100%.
- In Display Settings, go to the Text Settings tab and launch the ClearType Settings Tool. After going through several configuration steps, save the changes.
- Then go to Control Panel. System. Advanced system settings. Advanced. Performance. Settings. Visual effects and make sure that the Smoothing unevenness of screen fonts item is ticked.
Removing blurry fonts in a specific application
So, let’s take a look at how to disable scaling of a separate program, for example Skype, by removing blurry fonts. For this:
- Open the properties for launching the Skype application (right-click on the shortcut or Skype exe file).
- Go to the Compatibility tab and activate the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings option.
- Click Apply and restart the application.
You can also remove blurry fonts on Windows 10 using a specially created utility. Windows 10 DPI Fix. It changes the new scaling method to the old one. It’s very SIMple to use:
- You need to download it from the official website.
- After launch, select the scaling method (new or old) and the scale at which this method will be used.
After fixing the blurring of fonts, some users may feel that the font has become smaller. But this is not the case. This is easy to check with a ruler. This phenomenon is explained by an optical illusion.
Returning the old scaling method
If, after all that has been done above, the fonts are still blurry or the use of scaling is necessary. There is a way to revert to the old scaling method used in previous versions of Windows. With this method, there should be no problems with blurry fonts. There are two ways to change the scaling method: using a special program or manually performing a series of actions with the system.
How to fix a blurry image on your monitor
Many users have encountered blurry fonts after installing or upgrading to Windows 10. On screens with a higher resolution, some applications enable the scaling function, or in other words, an increase in scale (for example, 125%). After that, blur appears. This is due to the incorrect scaling method in the new OS. Consider the options for resolving this problem.
How to remove screen blackout in Windows 10. description of methods
Auto Screen Dimming is a useful feature of your computer that helps you adjust the brightness according to the light level in a room or outdoors without any human intervention. Sometimes this is very annoying, so users are looking for instructions on how to turn off auto brightness in Windows 10 once and for all, so that turning the lights on and off or moving the laptop screen does not affect the set monitor brightness level in any way. It is necessary to consider in more detail what to do if the screen changes brightness automatically (Windows 10) and how to deal with it.
Set up adaptive brightness on Windows 10 and turn off auto brightness
If the user is annoyed by the too bright screen of the Windows 10 monitor, then the problem may lie in the adaptive adjustment settings of this parameter in the power consumption configurations of the computer or laptop. To check whether this parameter is activated, you must:
- Click on the “Start” menu button to launch the corresponding window and enter “Control Panel” into the search line by selecting it. You can also just right-click on the virtual “Start” button and select the desired item from the menu that appears.
- Wait for the “Control Panel” to open and go to the “Power supply” section, which can be found in the utility’s own search bar or by changing the settings display mode to “Small icons”. Sometimes you first need to go to the “Hardware and Sound” section, and only then to the “Power supply”.
- In the power supply settings, they find the power mode that is currently in use, and click on the link “Setting the power supply scheme”.
- Check the brightness and disconnect configurations of the display from battery and mains if using a laptop.
- Follow the link “Change advanced power settings”.
- Make sure that the parameters are changed exactly for the used circuit. To do this, check the inscription “Active” in the field. If it is not there, then the name is selected from the presented list, near which this mark is.
- Scroll down to the inscription “Screen” and open this section.
- Go to the subsection “Activating adaptive brightness” and set the parameters “Off.” both for mains supply and for operation from the built-in battery.
- Apply and save the settings, then restart the laptop or computer.
Note! Sometimes a reboot is unnecessary, and the screen immediately stops changing its brightness depending on the light level. If this does not help, then you will have to work with the video card drivers (built-in or installed): update them or, conversely, roll back to previous versions.
Power configuration can also dim the screen
How to remove screen blackout in Windows 10
As already became clear, some computers running Windows can automatically configure and adjust the brightness of the screen or monitor. It will depend on the specific lighting conditions in the room. In complete darkness, the display may be dimmer, and when bright light hits it, it will automatically increase brightness. Perhaps the function will work the other way around: increasing the brightness of the lighting will make the screen brighter, and when lowering it, dim.
To find out if a PC or laptop supports this function, you must:
- Go to the “Parameters” section (“Win I”).
- Find the “System” section and the “Screen” subsection.
- In the “Brightness and color” item, check for the “Automatic brightness change when lighting changes” setting.
Important! If there is a parameter, then you just need to disable it by applying and saving the settings. Sometimes, for them to take effect, you may need to restart the operating system and the entire computer.
You can change the auto brightness setting in the “Control Panel”
Why the monitor independently adjusts the brightness on Windows 10
Most modern laptops and notebooks have a number of sensors and sensors that record lighting, power and brightness. Based on this, they turn off the screen when the computer lid is closed, or dim (increase) its brightness if the power of the light detected by the sensors changes.
Attenuation option can be removed using standard OS settings
This configuration is especially common on Windows operating systems. Unfortunately, however, this hardware and software feature does not always work as expected and intended. This fact also causes a number of problems and inconveniences. As a result, annoyed users are looking for a way to remove screen blackout on Windows 10.
Changes in brightness are often observed on laptops with Windows 10 installed. A special case is in system updates when a user decided to install a new ten instead of his licensed eight. At first, auto brightness on Windows 10 is invisible, but then it makes itself felt, and even the most inattentive person observes it. After a while, she begins to annoy and even slightly annoy. Users are beginning to look for an answer to the question of why the screen brightness itself decreases in Windows 10, how to fix it and whether it can be done using standard means.
Note! If the user is faced with such a problem, then, most likely, he probably tried to change the settings in the standard “Power consumption” or “Brightness” window. If so, you can skip straight to the section with adaptive brightness configurations.
Sometimes display fading starts after OS update
What to do if the screen becomes dim on a laptop with an Intel graphics card
If the user’s laptop has an integrated graphics card from Intel, and the methods described above do not help get rid of the problem, then the following instruction should help:
- Press RMB on any free point on the desktop and select “Graphic characteristics”.
- Wait for the video card driver control panel to open. If there is no such item, then the word “Intel” is SIMply registered in the “Start” menu and the appropriate item is selected.
- In the adapter management window, select the “Power supply” section.
- Disable the screen power saving mode and set the slider to the “Maximum quality” position.
Important! If this does not help, then you will have to update the drivers through the “Device Manager” or the manufacturer’s official website manually.
The solution to fix dark screen and windows background might be to use driver programs
Thus, the question of what to do if the screen became dim on a laptop running Windows 10 was resolved. You can turn off such a configuration in various ways: standard display settings, power consumption modes or programs from video adapter manufacturers.
Other ways to remove scratches from your monitor
There are some more ways to remove this kind of trouble:
- You can use baby powder. In this case, it is necessary, as in the case of soda, to dilute it to a mushy state and polish the surface with it.
- Using vegetable oil can quickly give the screen shine, but it also visually reduces scratches.
- Apply a thin layer of varnish to the paper over the scratch so that the varnish lies like a stencil. Use a small brush or toothpick to apply. Peel off the paper carefully so as not to smudge the varnish. Make sure the varnish is completely dry before turning on the screen.
How to remove scratches from a computer monitor?
Is it possible to remove small scratches from the monitor? If you have a scratch on your matte monitor, how to remove it with an eraser?
- Wipe the problem area well with a soft, damp, lint-free cloth or cotton swab, leave it to dry. You can moisten a cloth with a special liquid for cleaning monitors instead of water.
- Take an eraser. it should be clean and free of any contamination so as not to stain the screen. The eraser must be soft and white, it is better if it is new.
- Rub the scratch gently. Guide movements along the length of the scratch, try not to press hard on the screen.
- Polish until you achieve the desired result.
- Then remove the remnants of the eraser with a dry cloth.
- The procedure can be repeated several times.
Removing defects from the monitor using sandpaper
This method is quite dangerous and with careless movements can only increase the number of problems on the screen. Therefore, before using this method of removing scratches, it is recommended to try other methods.
If you do decide to use sandpaper, then you need to choose the finest.
Baking soda polishing
To buff up scratches, you can use the baking soda found in every home:
- Mix water and soda in a 1: 2 ratio until a homogeneous slurry is formed.
- Apply this paste to a soft cloth and buff the scratched surface until the damage is less noticeable.
- Remains of the product can be removed with a damp cloth.
This method requires water, a clean microfiber cloth, and a cleaning solution made from water and isopropyl alcohol. You need to act this way:
- To prepare the solution, mix 100 g of water and 5 ml of alcohol.
- In this solution we moisten a tampon and wipe a scratch with it, trying not to smear alcohol far beyond its limits.
- Thus, you need to polish the surface of the screen until the scratch becomes unnoticeable or disappears altogether. The alcohol solution will dissolve the anti-reflective coating and fill the cavity of the scratched surface.
- After all these manipulations, take a clean cloth soaked in water and gently wipe this place.
- Apply a small amount to the scratch and rub.
- Leave the polish on for a while to dry.
- Then wipe the screen with a monitor cloth or diluted vinegar and a microfiber cloth.
Today, almost every home has a TV or LCD monitor. The new screen pleases the eye with its cleanliness and radiance, but after a few months of use, there is already a scuff, a layer of dust, and sometimes there are scratches. Scratches are the most common problems that are inevitable after a long period of use. They cannot be permanently removed, but they can be hidden well enough to become invisible. How to remove scratches from a computer monitor or TV at home?
How else can you remove scratches on your monitor or LCD TV. One of the easiest remedies is toothpaste.
You need to remove scratches as follows:
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a cotton swab and rub it into the affected area in a circular motion. The surface should be polished for a few minutes until the scratches become invisible.
- After all these procedures, the screen must be cleaned with a damp cloth or napkin.
How to remove deep scratches on your monitor?
Deep cracks require more drastic measures. If easy methods of dealing with defects did not help, then you can try using more complex.
However, remember, in this case, you need to proceed with the utmost care:
- Cover the screen with molar tape and leave only the damaged area;
- Mix together the pre-prepared machine oil and polishing paste;
- Apply the mixture to the scratch and start rubbing the defect lightly with a soft, lint-free cloth;
- After about an hour of such polishing, the screen must be wiped dry.
Another radical way is to use sandpaper:
You can also use car polish.
- Apply it to the crack;
- Leave to dry;
- Then, remove the excess with a dry cloth or monitor cloth.
Additional ways to remove scratches
- If you have the SIMplest toothpaste at home without additives or inclusions, you can use it to polish your screen. To do this, rub a small amount over the damaged area for several minutes, and remove the rest with a napkin;
- Make a mixture of one part water and two parts baking soda. As a result, you should get the consistency of sour cream. Rub into the crack until it is less visible. Wipe the rest with a napkin;
- Women’s clear varnish will help prevent cracks from growing. However, if you use it, you need to make sure that the varnish gets only on the scratch, otherwise faded spots will remain on the monitor;
- Every home with small children has baby powder that can be used like a soda solution.
In all of these methods, scuffs should be buffed until they are invisible. And the best effect is achieved with microfiber.
Special repair kit
- The tool itself;
- Accessories for its application. These can be brushes or special devices with sponges;
The advantage of this set is that everything you need is provided and you do not need to waste time looking for all the components. However, up to a thousand. But if that amount is too expensive for you, there are many handy ways to remove this kind of trouble.
How to remove scratches from an LCD monitor?
Almost every home has a television with an LCD monitor. And quite often, as a result of a careless attitude to such a thing, various scratches can occur on it. It is completely impossible to remove such damage, however. Thanks to the operation of the LCD monitor, you can easily mask the flaw.
- A good way to hide the defect is to use petroleum jelly. Before applying, wash the monitor with a soft, lint-free cloth and warm water. After filling the scratches with Vaseline and letting it dry;
- You can try to fix the defects on the LCD with a school eraser. It should be new, clean and soft. After cleaning the monitor as in the first method, begin to lightly wipe the scratch off the monitor. Movement should be directed along the damage. After achieving the result, the screen needs to be cleaned from the remnants of the eraser, this can be done with a dry soft cloth;
- Purchase isopropyl alcohol from a pharmacy and prepare a solution by adding 1/20 of water, respectively. Wipe the clean screen with a soft cloth moistened with the prepared solution. The essence of the solution is that alcohol dissolves the anti-reflective film and its particles fill the cavity.
Remember the LCD monitor requires careful and gentle handling. Strong pressure can damage the screen itself and the need to remove scratches will no longer be relevant.
In this video, a test of a special Fix It Pro pencil is carried out:
How to remove scratches from the monitor completely: methods, tips, how to get rid of defects and white stripes on the screen
If scuffs appear on the monitor screen, the easiest way to get rid of them is to buy a new gadget. However, if your thing is dear to you or has a high value, then you can follow the tips on how to remove scratches from the monitor yourself.
How to protect the screen from scuffs?
In order not to look for ways to remove scratches from your TV monitor or phone screen, there are many different methods to protect them:
- Protective Crystal Liquid is sold as a set of alcohol wipes, a cotton pad with the product itself and a microfiber cloth. After disinfecting and removing dirt with an alcohol wipe, polish the screen with a product until the cotton pad is dry. There are also analogues of this remedy;
- The well-known anti-vandal films do their job well.
Thus, figuring out how to remove scratches from a monitor, you will be surprised at the variety of methods and possible ingredients. However, remember that if you could not prevent the appearance of a defect, then in the case of its repair, you need to act even more carefully. Perhaps then you will be able to restore the original appearance of the technique and enjoy further use.
In this video, Andrey Levchenko will show by what means he was able to solve the problem of small and frequent defects on the Macbook screen:
Settings for the Windows 7 operating system
To solve the long-standing problem with black stripes, you can try to follow these instructions:
- Turn on your device and wait for the Windows operating system to load. Make sure the display is connected to the computer system unit.
- After downloading, left-click on the “Start” icon and go to the “Control Panel”.
- You will see a context menu with a huge number of icons responsible for different actions. You need to go to the “Screen” tab.
- Now you need to go to the option “Adjust screen resolution”. You will see a dialog box in which you need to select the “Advanced options” setting.
- It remains to go to “Graphic characteristics” and select “Zoom to full screen” in the zoom settings.
Most often, the manipulations described above help to remove black bands on the monitor on the sides, top and bottom. If after all the actions nothing has changed, then you will have to resort to other methods of fixing the problem.
“Roasting” a video card
There is a possibility that the chip moves away from the video card a little, which causes artifacts in the form of annoying stripes. The vidyuha is “repaired” as follows:
- Disassemble the system unit using a Phillips screwdriver and disconnect the video card from the motherboard.
- Cooling must be removed from the extracted circuit. We pick up the device and go to the kitchen stove.
- Turn on the hotplate and hold the part higher over the fire with tweezers. The chipset must settle on the entire structure.
- We cool down the component and check. You can also use an editing hair dryer for this method.
How to remove the black bar on the monitor?
Setting the correct frame rate
Some users recommend the following troubleshooting method:
- Right click on an empty area of desktop space.
- A context menu will open, in which you need to select the “resolution” section of your laptop or computer screen.
- You will see a window in front of you with four different tabs, you need to go to the “Monitor” tab.
- Find “Monitor settings” and set a different frame rate, up or down.
These manipulations can help you solve the problem.
Installing new drivers on the video card
It is possible that this defect is caused by problems with the version of your video card drivers.
In order to get rid of this, you can try the following method:
- First you need to go to the official website of the publisher of your video card.
- The websites of all manufacturers have a SIMilar principle of operation, so you need to go to support and select the “Drivers” section.
- After that, you need to fill in the empty fields, you need to enter the data of your personal computer and the model of the video processing chip.
- You should be redirected to the site with the latest drivers, from where you should download and install them.
- After these steps, you need to go to the settings menu and set the maximum allowable resolution for the model of your device.
In the settings, you need to find a line with the name “Scaling Settings” and move the slider on the item “Compressed Scan. Stretched Scan” so that the picture fills the entire display.
How to remove black borders on the monitor if the above does not work?
The monitor is an essential component for any computer. All work on the device is not complete without the display itself. Modern technologies have given us the highest quality screens on which the picture looks very rich and realistic. Unfortunately, no user is immune from problems when working with such devices. How do I remove the black bar on the monitor? How do I set it up? Perhaps it’s the video card drivers or the image output settings. To solve the problem that appears, you can use different methods of elimination. Let’s talk today about all the nuances of setting up this familiar invention.
Now you know how to remove black bars on the sides, right and bottom of your monitor in four different ways. Obviously, without establishing the cause of the defect, you will have to resort to any of them at random, but in any case, you can’t do worse. Use the tips above and you will succeed.!
How to remove blurry images on the monitor in Windows 10?
When you call the above setting item from the “Desktop” in the tenth version of the system, you will be redirected to the corresponding section located in the parameters menu.
If the option to increase the scale with a value of 125% is enabled, and the options for the sizes of panels and windows are changed, set the recommended parameters.
Note: if there is not a discrete, but an integrated video card on the computer or laptop, to eliminate the blurry image on the monitor, you can adjust the necessary parameters using, for example, the built-in Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel. If there are special control programs for discrete graphics adapters, it is recommended to change the settings not only in the operating system, but also directly in such applications (at the same time, by the way, you can also test the chip together with the monitor).
The SIMplest method to eliminate unwanted visual effects
But, suppose that the updates are all right, or their installation is presumably disabled by the user. In most cases, it is believed that the appearance of a blurred image on the monitor can be provoked by physical damage to the cable that connects the monitor to the stationary system unit. Try SIMply unplugging the plugs and then reconnecting. If this does not help, “ring” the cable or replace it with a new one. If possible, use an adapter to HDMI (the image stabilizes immediately).
If everything is in order with the cable, try calling the built-in menu of the monitor and try to adjust the clarity of the picture by changing the device’s own parameters, after reading the technical documentation.
Blurred image on the monitor: what to do?
Quite often, when using LCD monitors on stationary computers, you can encounter a problem associated with the fact that the image on the monitor has become blurry. Why did this happen, because until a certain point everything was normal? To answer this question, you need to understand what is the cause of this phenomenon, and only then take appropriate troubleshooting actions. Let’s try to identify the most common causes.
Why does a blurry image appear??
Speaking about the reasons for this phenomenon, almost all experts identify several of the most common, among which the main ones are:
- damage to the VGA cable or loose contacts on the connectors;
- incorrect settings of the monitor itself;
- inconsistency between monitor parameters and operating system settings;
- driver problems.
Note: sometimes incorrect installation of Windows updates is included in the same list, which most often can be found for some reason in the seventh modification. This is due to the fact that some updates (and this is confirmed even by specialists from Microsoft) are SIMply incomplete, and they contain updates for all kinds of VGA drivers, which lead to the appearance of unwanted effects.
In this case, as soon as you notice the appearance of a blurry image on the monitor, the last installed updates must be removed manually, using at least the item for viewing installed updates in the programs and components section, which is called from the standard “Control Panel”.
A more effective tool can be called the use of specialized uninstaller programs like iObit Uninstaller. True, in both cases, it will be necessary to re-search for updates in manual mode and exclude from those found those that do not need to be reinstalled (as it is already clear, updates are deleted one by one with a reboot and checking the system operation). As a SIMpler solution, you can offer the Show or Hide Updates utility, developed directly by Microsoft Corporation.
How to get rid of blurry image on the monitor in Windows 7 or other OS?
As for the system settings, it is quite easy to check them. In an empty space of the “Desktop”, make a RMB and select the item of the screen parameters. In the settings, first of all, pay attention to the set resolution.
Almost all monitors are set to the recommended system value. If it has been changed for some reason, install the one you need. Outdated monitors can work absolutely correctly in only one mode, but some support several possible ones. Also check the refresh rate settings. First, set it to 60 Hz. However, if the device supports the use of a higher frequency, it is better to use it (it is believed that the higher this indicator, the better the picture).
Driver update issues
Finally, outdated drivers of the video card itself can lead to a blurry image on the monitor. Updating them using Windows tools is completely inappropriate. For optimal effect, use automatic search programs for the latest control software updates like Driver Booster. In the case of discrete graphics adapters, it is better to use specialized applications from the chip manufacturer.
In extreme cases, you can find the necessary drivers either on the manufacturer’s website, or search for special hardware identifiers VEN and DEV, which can be determined in the “Device Manager” (through the properties on the details tab), as shown in the image above.
How to remove graininess from a photo in Photoshop
In addition, interference can occur when shooting at night or in a poorly lit room.
The most effective way to combat graininess is to try to prevent it from appearing. If, with all the efforts, the noise still appears, then they will have to be removed using processing in Photoshop.
There are two effective noise reduction techniques: editing a photo in Camera Raw and working with channels.
If you have never used this built-in module, then without certain manipulations you will not be able to open a JPEG photo in Camera Raw.
- Go to Photoshop settings at “Edit. Preferences” and go to the “Camera Raw” section.
In the settings window, in the block with the name “Processing JPEG and TIFF”, in the drop-down list, select “Automatically open all supported JPEG files”.
These settings are applied immediately, without restarting Photoshop. The plugin is now ready to process photos.
We open the picture in the editor in any convenient way, and it will automatically be loaded into Camera Raw.
- In the plugin settings, go to the “Detailing” tab.
Since after the previous steps we lost detail and sharpness, we will correct these parameters using the sliders in the upper block. The screenshot shows the settings for the tutorial image, yours may differ. Try not to set too high values, since the task of this step is to return the picture to its original appearance, as much as possible, but without noise.
After finishing the settings, you need to open our picture directly in the editor by clicking the “Open Image” button.
We continue processing. Since, after editing in Camera Raw, there are some grains left in the photo, they must be carefully wiped off. Let’s use the Reduce Noise filter.
When adjusting the filter, you must adhere to the same principle as in Camera Raw, that is, avoid losing small details.
After all our manipulations, a kind of haze or fog will inevitably appear in the photo. It is removed by the “Color Contrast” filter.
First, copy the background layer with CTRLJ and then call the filter. We select the radius in such a way that the outlines of large parts remain visible. Too low a value will return noise, and too high may cause unwanted halo.
After finishing the “Color Contrast” setting, desaturate the copy with the CTRLSHIFTU hot keys.
Next, you need to change the blending mode for the desaturated layer to “Soft Light”.
It’s time to look at the difference between the original image and the result of our work.
As you can see, we managed to achieve good results: there was almost no noise left, and the detail in the photo was preserved.
The point of this method is to edit the Red channel, which, most often, contains the maximum amount of noise.
- Open the photo, in the layers panel, go to the tab with channels, and with a SIMple click, activate Red.
Create a copy of this channel layer by dragging it to the blank sheet icon at the bottom of the panel.
Now we need the “Select Edges” filter. Remaining on the channel panel, open the menu “Filter. Styling” and in this block we are looking for the necessary plugin.
The filter works automatically, without the need for adjustment.
Next, we will slightly blur the copy of the red channel by Gaussian. Go to the “Filter” menu again, go to the “Blur” block and select the plugin with the appropriate name.
Set the blur radius to about 2. 3 pixels.
Create a selection by clicking on the dotted circle icon at the bottom of the channels palette.
Click on the RGB channel, turning on the visibility of all colors, and turning off the copy.
Go to the layers palette and make a copy of the background. Please note that a copy must be created by dragging the layer onto the corresponding icon, otherwise, using the CTRLJ keys, we will SIMply copy the selection to a new layer.
While on the copy, create a white mask. This is done by single clicking on the icon at the bottom of the palette.
Lesson: Masks in Photoshop
Here we need to be more careful: we need to go from the mask to the main layer.
Open the familiar “Filter” menu and go to the “Blur” block. We need a filter called Surface Blur.
The conditions are the same: when adjusting the filter, we try to preserve as many small details as possible, while reducing the amount of noise. The value of “Isogelia”, ideally, should be 3 times the value of “Radius”.
You’ve probably already noticed that in this case, we have a fog. Let’s get rid of it. Create a copy of all layers with hot shortcut CTRLALTSHIFTE, and then apply the Color Contrast filter with the same settings. After changing the overlay for the top layer to “Soft Light”, we get the following result:
When removing noise, do not strive to achieve their complete absence, as this approach can smooth out many small fragments, which will inevitably lead to an unnatural image.
You can decide for yourself which method to use, they are about equal in efficiency of removing grain from photos. In some cases, Camera Raw will help, but somewhere you can’t do without editing channels.