How to remove minor scratches from your phone screen
How to remove minor scratches from a smartphone screen?
Removing scratches from the phone screen with polish
Compositions intended for cars will be able to clean the surface. For example, car polish can be one solution for removing scratches on glass. This option is not intended for displays, therefore it must be used very carefully and in small quantities. If, after rubbing the polish in a circular motion on the glass, you do not notice any improvement, do not repeat the process. There are display polishes that are SIMilar to automobiles in appearance, but differ in composition. They will not damage sensor sensitivity and anti-reflective coating.
We apply toothpaste
A little of the product needs to be applied to the touch screen or camera protective coating with a sponge. After that, the display needs to be carefully processed in a circular motion with light pressure. In this case, you should not make too much effort, otherwise scuffs will remain on the surface.
To fix scratches on the phone, it is better to use a classic paste with a mint flavor.
Removing scratches on the touchscreen phone screen
Tell on Odnoklassniki in
The undoubted convenience of a smartphone lies in the touch screen. it’s easy to work with. The quality is overshadowed only by the formation of cracks on the surface. Damage can be avoided with a protective film, but often this accessory significantly reduces the sensitivity of the sensor. Learn how to polish your screen in different ways.
Phone Screen Polishers
Of course, the first thing you should think about when dealing with scratch removal is special gels, especially if your smartphone is expensive. Most often, this method is repelled by its price, but if you are the owner of Apple technology, then it is better to turn to him.
Use screen polishing products based on the instructions attached to them.
Using baking soda
Those looking to remove scratches from their phone screens at home often use baking soda. If used correctly, it is safe for the screen and will most likely help restore its former gloss.
You cannot use soda powder. Dissolve two parts of baking soda with this part of water and stir until a thick paste forms. After that, apply it to the screen in the same way as a toothpaste, and begin to gently rub into it. Remove soda with a damp cloth or napkins.
The hozmag will help
If home remedies have failed to remove a scratch on the screen of your mobile device, you can resort to using chemicals. The most popular ones are:
- talcum powder or powder for children;
- specialized polishing compounds;
- car polishes;
- protein from chicken eggs and aluminum sulfate.
Baby powder. cheap and cheerful
Oddly enough, you can also polish your phone’s display with baby powder. When using this tool, it is very advantageous that the talc, present in the powder, acts as a gentle abrasive. it reduces the risk of spoiling the device screen.
The preparation and use of a mixture with baby powder occurs by analogy with a mixture with soda. the powder is diluted with a few drops of water and mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Then, with light movements, the composition is rubbed into the surface, and the excess mixture is removed.
Get rid of scratches with baby powder
This method is suitable for those with small children. Baby powder can also help you remove scratches from your cell phone. It is very beneficial to use it, since it is not expensive, and talc, which is included in its composition, acts as a gentle substance and reduces the risk of spoiling the display of the gadget.
The mixture is prepared in the same way and in the same proportion of powdering water as in the method with soda. After you have received a homogeneous mass, you need to apply it to the screen and rub in, after the process is complete, remove all excess mixture.
A SIMple piece of suede cloth can mask small, barely visible scratches on the screen or camera glass. You will need a small piece of suede. The main condition: it must be perfectly clean and dry. The surface must be rubbed to a shine. Perfect specularity will hide minor mechanical damage.
It is advisable to use car polish only for rubbing glass screens and metal cases. This method is not practical if you do not have your own car. Apply a small amount of the gel to a piece of velvet cloth or a cotton pad. Rub the surface of the touch screen in a circular motion until a shine appears. The procedure can take up to 30 minutes.
Instead of car care products, you can use furniture polish (for example, “Pronto”). The purchased product will be useful in the future in everyday life. Rubbing the screen or cabinet may take longer, as furniture polish is less professional.
You can also use regular toothpaste, but it is tooth powder that has proven itself well in disguising scratches on a smartphone.
The beauty of this method is that in this way you can hide cracks both on the screen and on the phone panel.
Take a cotton ball or soft, clean cloth. Dampen a tissue and soak it in toothpaste. Rub into the damaged area in a circular motion. Leave the applied liquid on the surface of the screen or cover until it dries completely.
Then take a clean, dry cloth (felt, velvet). Lightly rub the dried powder onto glass or plastic surfaces in a circular motion. After 5 minutes, remove the remaining paste with water.
At home, baking soda is used to clean pans, pots and polish the ironing surface of an iron. It can be used to clean clothes, furniture and even plumbing. Soda is used as a phone polish due to its abrasive structure. It visibly smoothes out small irregularities.
Make a slurry with baking soda and water. It will take about 1 tsp. soda and 2 tsp. water. Soak a cotton pad into the mixture and rub it into scratches and dents in a circular motion. Leave to dry completely. After that, take a clean and dry piece of cotton wool or cloth and polish the screen or lid surface with quick circular motions.
With the help of the paste, you can get rid of superficial and deep scratches on the case and screen of a mobile phone. Apply 1 drop of machine oil to the worn surface. Add a tiny piece of paste and start rubbing the mixture onto the surface of the display or other part of the smartphone.
Be patient: you need to rub up to 60 minutes. The main thing is that oil and paste residues should completely disappear from the surface. If you are not satisfied with the result, you can repeat the procedure: add another drop of oil and a little paste. Use a piece of felt for polishing.
Despite the duration of the operation, polishing with GOI paste has the following advantages:
- the paste can be used to remove scratches from the screen, camera, aluminum and plastic housing;
- the ability to mask even deep scratches and cracks.
How to remove scratches from your phone
Ten years ago, the mobile phone was a forgotten dream for many. The world of technology is racing forward by leaps and bounds.
Nowadays, a modern smartphone with a huge screen does not surprise even in the hands of a first grader. The telephone has become an integral part of many people. He replaced the clock, alarm clock, computer, organizer, books and more. Minor scratches appear on the screen as a result of continuous use.
Mechanical damage to the phone can vary in severity. Broken screen and cracked case need to be replaced. Scratches, however, are not a serious problem. It turns out that you can remove scratches from the phone screen using banally SIMple means. These include:
Below we will tell you in more detail how to remove scratches from the phone screen using the proposed tools.
A decent polish can be made from ordinary baby care cosmetics. This is due to the fact that talc is a part of any powder. It is the base of the polishing compound.
Cooking recipe: 0.5 tsp. powder must be diluted with a couple of drops of water. The paste should be thick and smooth. Apply it to the scratched surface. You need to polish with a piece of felt or a cloth for wiping glasses. Talc is clogged in irregularities, giving the impression of surface integrity.
Any vegetable fat will do. Apply a drop of oil in a thin layer over the entire screen or back cover. Take a cotton pad and polish the treated surface until it shines. This procedure will hide minor damage. The gadget will look “as good as new”.
The best way to protect your smartphone from scratches, cracks and chips is to treat it with care. The presence of a protective film and a durable case is the key to the durability of your phone.
Car polish or furniture
- Apply a small amount of polish to a cotton pad.
- Polish the phone screen in the same way as described above until the obtrusive scratch disappears.
- Afterwards, dry the phone thoroughly with a soft cloth, since the chemical compounds that make up the products, if they get on the skin or inside the body, can cause great harm to your health.
If the phone screen is mottled with small scratches, then you can polish it with ordinary vegetable oil.
- Apply a drop of oil to the monitor.
- Use cotton wool to polish it to perfect smoothness.
- Wipe the screen with a soft dry cloth or tissue.
How to remove scratches from your phone screen
Just think, some 10-15 years ago, many of us only dreamed of becoming the owner of a mobile phone. Today, this gadget can often be seen in the hands of even a first grader. The use of a mobile phone does not affect its appearance in the best way; small, and sometimes not very, scratches appear on the screen. To return the device to its former beauty, it is not at all necessary to contact a service center. You can also remove scratches from your phone screen at home. Today we will bring to your attention several ways.
Before you start implementing the methods below to remove scratches from your phone screen, you should do some preparatory work.
- Turn off the machine.
- Cover the external connectors with masking tape or electrical tape. This will prevent water and other foreign substances from entering the gadget.
- Please be patient, as some scratches can be very tough. You may need not minutes, but hours of painstaking work.
- Make a paste from baking soda and water in a 2: 1 ratio.
- Apply it to a cotton pad.
- Work the scratched surface in a circular motion.
- After the scratches have disappeared, remove the traces of the paste with a clean cloth or napkin.
You can use baby powder instead of baking soda if desired. The procedure is the same as above.
- A little bit of toothpaste (gel will not work) apply to a cotton pad.
- Gently polish the screen in a circular motion until the scratch disappears.
- Finally, wipe the screen with a paper towel to remove any remaining toothpaste.
Don’t be confused by how this product looks. It is one of the most effective in combating scratches.
- Apply the paste to a piece of soft cloth.
- Drop a couple of drops of machine oil on the screen.
- Gently rub the surface of the screen damaged by scratches until complete reanimation.
- Wipe your phone dry and enjoy its pristine beauty.
A mixture made from egg, aluminum and potassium sulfate
- Combine one egg white and a teaspoon of potassium sulfate (popularly known as alum), which can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- Preheat to 65 degrees in an aluminum pan.
- Soak a piece of microfiber in the prepared solution.
- Place it on aluminum foil and place it in an oven preheated to 150 degrees until the fabric is completely dry.
- Then dip the microfiber in cold water for half a minute.
The steps described above should be repeated 3 times, then leave the fabric to dry for two days. After the cloth, you can polish the phone screen.
What methods of removing scratches from the phone screen are known to you? Share them in the comments!
Traditional methods for cleaning the screen
Traditional methods for cleaning the screen of a mobile phone are quite effective, so you can use one of the options that we will offer you below.
- Before starting the procedure for removing scratches, you need to turn off the gadget.
- Using scotch tape or electrical tape, glue the headphone jacks, charger, holes with volume and power buttons. This must be done so that during the work on removing scratches from the screen, foreign liquids, mixtures and concentrates do not get into them, which will adversely affect the functionality of the phone in the future. Keep in mind that this procedure will take you more than a couple of minutes. Small scratches can be removed quickly and without much difficulty, but with deep damage you will have to suffer. So, what folk methods should be used in order to partially or permanently get rid of small and large scratches?
- Baby powder. With the help of baby powder, you can not only eliminate minor damage from the display of a mobile phone, but also from its plastic case. The recipe is quite SIMple: you need to mix the powder with water until a thick gruel is formed. The resulting mixture should be applied to the scratched screen and wiped with a soft cloth, preferably microfiber, clockwise, without applying much force. Baby powder contains talcum powder, reacting with which scratches become less noticeable or even disappear altogether if they are insignificant.
- Toothpaste. Using toothpaste, you will, in the same way as using baby powder, mask or completely remove scratches and abrasions from the screen and the plastic case of your mobile phone. Just dab some dentifrice on a cotton ball or swab and rub it into the surface with gentle circular motions. At the end of cleaning, remove the remaining paste with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Vegetable oil. Minor scratches and minor abrasions will disappear if you use regular vegetable oil for this purpose. You can use corn oil, sesame oil, olive oil or sunflower oil. this is not fundamentally important. Literally put a drop of liquid on the phone screen and rub with a cotton pad in a circular motion until a shining shine appears and oily spots disappear completely. The effect of using vegetable oil can hardly be called long-term. However, for a short period of time, you can forget about shallow damage to the screen.
- Soda. This product is available in every home, as it is used by housewives not only in the kitchen. Baking soda is a multifunctional product that can be used to remove scratches from the screen of a mobile device. It is not at all difficult to prepare a mixture: in a 1: 2 ratio, mix baking soda with water until a slightly thick slurry forms. The resulting mass must be applied to a cotton pad, swab or cloth and rubbed in circular movements on the area of the screen or the plastic surface of the case damaged by scratches. After that, you just have to get rid of the remnants of baking soda with a cloth, which you need to wet first.
- Egg and alum (potassium sulfate). Take an aluminum container and mix the white of one egg with one teaspoon of alum in it. Put on fire and keep until the temperature reaches 65 degrees. Allow the solution to cool and then soak a microfiber cloth or cloth with it. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and put a cloth soaked in the prepared solution into it, first placing it on aluminum foil. Keep inside until a piece of cloth is completely dry. Then take out and place in cold water for 30 seconds. Only then can you wipe the mobile phone screen. Yes, this method is the most difficult among other folk methods, however, it is just as effective.
So, we have shared with you the methods of removing scratches from the display of a gadget known to us, common among the people.
How to remove scratches from your phone screen?
How to remove scratches from your phone screen? Almost every owner of this gadget needs the answer to this question, since in the modern world we use it every day. Regular use of the phone, be it Iphone, Samsung, Nokia, Lenovo, Sony, Meizu, Xiaomi or Huawei, sooner or later leads to the fact that small or deep damages appear on the case or screen of the device: scratches, scuffs, cracks or chips. Of course, you can contact the service center for help, however, this is not at all necessary, since you can return the gadget to its former appearance on your own. In our article we will tell you how to remove scratches from the phone screen, what folk methods should be followed to fix the problem and what professional tools will be useful to eliminate scratches and abrasions.
Removing scratches with professional tools
Removing scratches with professional tools will solve your screen damage problem in no time. This refers to the use of polishes for cars, furniture, special pastes for masking scratches.
- Car and furniture polishes. Moisten a cotton pad or swab with the product and rub in a circular motion into the surface of the screen, as well as the plastic case, if there are scratches there. Finally, it is imperative to remove the remnants of the substance from the phone and prevent abrasives from getting on the skin during further use of the device.
- Special pastes. Here we can offer you two types of products: GOI paste and Displex. The first option is suitable for polishing glass, metal and ceramic surfaces. GOI paste can remove scratches from both touch and plastic screens of mobile phones. You just need to put the mass on the display and rub in in a circular motion until the damage and abrasion disappear. Displex paste is used in a SIMilar way. At the final stage of cleaning, do not forget to remove the remaining traces of the product. With these methods, you will get rid of shallow and small scratches.
Done! If you followed our recommendations, the screen of your iPhone, Samsung, Lenovo Nokia or other device is clean from scratches.
We hope that you will not have any problems with deleting this damage later. Good luck!
How to remove scratches from your phone screen: 8 ways
Many gadgets, smartphones and androids, tablets and e-books have a touch screen. It works only when you slide your finger or a special pencil over it with a stylus. Graphic information is recreated on the screen, the user touches a certain picture. A controller that transfers data from the sensor to the interface. The driver, in turn, converts the controller data, allowing a person to perform the same manipulations without the help of a keyboard, as with a conventional computer. The touch screen allows you to draw and build graphs and diagrams, take photos and videos. From frequent use, scratches and abrasions visible to the eye appear on it over time.
What is a touch screen
According to the principle of operation, touch screens are resistor and capacitive. The first type of screens reacts to pressing with a finger or a special pencil with a stylus, and capacitive ones. to touch. The screen has a certain charge, which when touched moves exactly to this place. Sensors detect the point of pressing and transmit information further for recognition.
Most phones have capacitive electrostatic touchscreens. They are a glass surface with horizontal definition lines and vertical conductor lines. There is a dielectric layer between them. The surface is protected by an impact-resistant membrane. The disadvantage of such screens is the inability to work with a stylus, as well as a reaction exclusively to a “live” finger, which is especially inconvenient in winter, when you have to take off your gloves when talking on the phone.
Professional Touchscreen Scratch Removal Tools
- Set “HAMA Displex” for polishing touch screens. It includes a polishing paste and two napkins: one microfiber and the other polishing with an anti-static effect. The paste is applied with a microfiber cloth, rubbed, and then polished with a second cloth. The product removes minor scratches, leaving the surface smooth and clean. Has an anti-static effect.
- Polirun set for polishing screens of phones, tablets, laptops. Consists of paste, microfiber cloth and polishing pad. The paste contains nano-components that heat the touch surface when rubbed. Low-abrasive substances remove the edges of scratches, filling the existing voids with other components of the paste. Felt pad sands the surface for a smooth and shiny surface.
- Disc Repair polishing paste. Initially, it was intended for polishing CD and DVD discs, but the need for this has disappeared, and the paste has found application in the care of modern gadgets. It is applied in a thin layer on a cotton pad, rubbed onto the surface. Microcracks are filled, the paste dries, the screen is wiped with a dry cloth, and in front of you is a beautiful smooth surface of a touchscreen phone, as if you just bought.
- E-Cloth Touch Screen Cleaning Cloth. Consists of high quality microfiber. Perfectly polishes the touch surface, removing minor scratches and abrasions. Removes all germs and bacteria. Protects the surface from dust and grease. The cloth is wetted to remove dirt, dry used for polishing.
How to remove scratches from the screen using available tools
If you do not have the opportunity to purchase professional touch screen cleaning products, use what you have at hand.
- Paste GOI. It got its name in honor of the State Optical Institute, where it was created. It is a chromium oxide, has a green color, however, due to its carcinogenic properties, the production of the paste has been discontinued. Instead, an analogue based on red or white aluminum oxide appeared. The purpose of the paste is to polish the surface and smooth and remove minor scratches. In Soviet times, it was used for rubbing optics, various devices and assemblies. They also clean jewelry, office equipment, and more recently, touch screens. To do this, put a little GOI paste on a cotton pad, put a few drops of machine oil on the screen and rub. When everything is absorbed and the surface is even and smooth without traces of cracks or scratches, wipe it with a clean microfiber cloth.
When using your handy touchscreen polish, keep in mind that the motto is do no harm. If there are several small scratches on the screen, and abrasive substances can harm the quality of the image (blurred, blurry outline), give up your DIY and purchase professional products.
You can’t imagine any SIMpler thing: one or two drops of vegetable oil rubbed into the surface of a worn screen can restore its former shine for a certain period. This method is less effective than the others.
Folk remedies how to remove scratches from the phone screen
The most effective way to remove scratches from mobile screens is to apply a screen protector. The protective film will prevent the appearance of scratches, and in order for the screen to always please with a beautiful view, you just need to change the film. But if there are already scratches, you can try to remove them with the help of available tools at home.
Small scratches on the phone screen: removing the problem at home
No matter how you try to handle the phone carefully, over time, scratches on the screen or case will still appear. We are used to always carrying it with us, not parting with the device even at night. The problem either already exists or will appear over time, so advice on how to remove scratches from the phone screen will be relevant to everyone.
Minor scratches or abrasions are not dangerous for the operation of the device, but very unpleasant for the owner of the device. They are incredibly annoying, at one point the smartphone becomes not so cool. Let’s try to return your iPhone or equally respected phone to its former shine at home.
As in the previous case, make a thick mass, only not from soda, but from baby powder. Wipe the phone screen with the mixture obtained, and then wipe it thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Removing scratches with special products
Any polishing is the erasure of the top layer of the screen. There are many dangers to polishing your smartphone screen. Using professional effective tools, you can overdo it: at best, you will erase the anti-reflective coating, and at worst, damage the touchscreen.
To keep damage to a minimum, it is recommended to polish only the screen. That is, it must be removed from the phone. In addition, to clean the touch screen, you must use a special microfiber cloth. microfiber.
There are several polishing products. suede, car polish, goy paste, CD / DVD scratch remover, jewelry powder:
- Suede is used if there are only a few very small scratches. Just wipe the screen with a suede cloth. If that doesn’t work, apply harder polish.
- Goi paste is not much more effective than suede. Slight haze and small scratches can still be removed with this paste, but deep ones. never.
- CD scratch remover is a good option. Small scratches disappear perfectly, albeit temporarily. After a couple of months, these scratches will most likely reappear and you will need to repeat the procedure.
- Car polishes are effective, but there are a very large number of them on the market and it is not clear how a particular tool will behave when interacting with the coating of the smartphone screen.
- Jewelry powder contains wax and aluminum oxide. Apply a small amount to the coat and buff the glass.
How to prepare a gadget for the procedure
While it is possible to get rid of scratches on touchscreen glass at home, it does not guarantee success. Before you start, be aware that there is a risk of making the situation worse.
How to prepare your phone for polishing:
- Be sure to turn off.
- Wipe the screen to get rid of dust and other small particles.
- With the help of masking tape (but not usual), we close all parts of the case through which the used funds may get inside.
It will help get rid of small scratches. Toothpaste or powder should be applied in a thin layer to the scratch and rubbed in in a circular motion. Wait until the product on the screen is completely dry. Wipe off excess paste clean with a cloth or cotton pad dipped in water.
The toothpaste effectively removes scratches
Minor scratches will then become less noticeable. However, if the touchscreen has deep damage, you will not be able to get rid of it this way. Try it: deep and large scratches become less noticeable. This is already a good result.!
Professional touch screen polish
These products are paste-like substances designed specifically for polishing touch screens. Consider the most famous pastes:
- Displex is applied in a small amount onto a light-colored soft fabric and rubbed into all irregularities with gentle movements. As soon as the cloth darkens, dry the glass and check. If you are not satisfied with the result, try again.
- Polirun is a preparation containing nano components that heat the screen when rubbed. Low-abrasive substances sand the edges of scratches, allowing the other component to fill in the voids. The principle of work with this paste is as described above.
- Disc Repair is a tool that was originally used for CDs. The application is as SIMple as possible: it is applied to a cotton swab and rubbed into the surface of the phone. Repeat if necessary after drying.
Another option is how to remove small scratches on the phone screen. it is not to use ordinary toothpaste, but gel-like. This option is more gentle. So let’s get started:
- You need to prepare a cotton pad or soft cloth, on which a little gel toothpaste is applied.
- The paste is gently rubbed into the defect site. Using motions in a circle, we remove scratches from the phone screen.
- To remove excess paste, wipe the phone with a damp cloth (the cloth is moistened with clean water).
Installing screen protectors
The most vulnerable part of any smartphone is the touchscreen. Due to mechanical stress, it is often scratched. To prevent this unpleasant situation and not to remove scratches from the phone screen, you can use a relatively inexpensive but reliable accessory: film or reinforced glass. Such a protective mechanism is definitely worth installing, because its installation or replacement costs several times less than purchasing the entire screen module. If we talk about the price, the film is cheaper, but it does not give a 100% guarantee of safety, but only excludes the possibility of microcracks and scratches. But glass is at a higher price, but the guarantee of protection of the fragile surface of the gadget is practically complete. If dropped, the screen will not be damaged. Protective glass will take the whole blow.
The demand and popularity of mobile devices is very high today, so the specialty of repairing phones, and in particular displays, is quite in demand and widespread. So, in the absence of free time and a desire to take risks, trying to overcome the unpresentable appearance of your phone yourself, you just need to contact a workshop that provides such a service and has experience in eliminating screen scratches. However, even in this situation, it is better not to chase a low price, but to contact a reliable specialized service center.
If you have one of the latest models of smartphones, then you should also find out if, in addition to the protective function, there is an oleophobic coating on the screen, which makes the process of using the phone more comfortable and pleasant. If such a coating is present, then it is better to completely abandon or use all abrasive polishing materials as carefully as possible so as not to risk and damage the oleophobic layer. After all, the use of such a phone after abrasive processing will be less comfortable.
If your phone screen is glass, then you can use glass polish (it is only necessary that it contains cerium oxide). There are two types of such polish: powdery and pasty. If you buy the first, then to get started, it must be diluted with water to the consistency of cream.
For safety, it is better to use adhesive tape to protect all areas that may be damaged during the polishing process. These can be holes for a speaker, a connector from a charging or headset, a camera module. If even a small amount of polish gets into any opening of the phone, it can permanently damage the device. If you plan to polish not the entire screen, but only parts with scratches, then the entire surrounding space on the phone can also be pasted over with a protective tape.
To finish work, you need to wipe the entire smartphone with a polishing clean and dry material in order to finally get rid of all dirt stains and excess polish.
Some phone models (for example, “iPhone 8”) have not only a glass screen, but also a glass back. Having polish, you know how to remove scratches from the screen of your iPhone and clean the entire body of microcracks.
Using baking soda
Soda is the most affordable way to remove scratches from your phone screen. But there is a certain sequence:
- Soda and water in a 2: 1 ratio are mixed in a small bowl or cup.
- Stirring continues until a thick homogeneous paste appears.
- The finished paste of water and soda is applied to a cotton pad or soft cloth, which is used to wipe the scratch of the screen. Rubbing is done extremely carefully.
- The remaining excess part of the soda solution is removed with a damp cloth.
Powder for children
How can you remove scratches from your phone screen with baby powder? Very SIMple: you just need to make a paste by adding a little water, and use in the same way as a soda solution.
Prevention of occurrence
In order not to “Google” on the Internet, is it possible to remove scratches from the phone screen at home and how to do it, it is better to do everything possible in advance to protect your phone screen from various kinds of damage.
What can be done:
- At the very beginning when buying a phone, put protection on the screen.
- Wipe the display regularly.
- Carry your phone carefully, especially in a bag or with you in your clothes. Try not to come into contact with sharp objects.
We remove scratches from the phone screen: effective ways and methods
Everyone, even the most tidy owner of the phone, is faced with such a problem as ugly scratches on the screen. If these are major defects or even cracks, then either buying a new phone or a complete replacement of the screen can help. However, what if they are cosmetic in nature? Is it possible to remove scratches from the phone screen myself using home remedies without going to a specialized workshop? We will try to answer this question in our today’s article.
How to remove scratches from your phone screen? Reviews say that only one type of this paste is suitable for polishing. “extra thin”, since others will be too rough for such a delicate matter. Before starting work, you should wipe the phone screen from dust and other dirt for a better and faster result.
To polish the screen of a mobile phone, a soft material is rubbed with GOI paste, which is then used to process the surface of the screen. The pasta bar is very hard and dense. Therefore, to make it easier to apply it to the fabric, add a few drops of oil to the paste.
After finishing work with the paste, wipe the screen with a slightly damp soft cloth.