How to remove sleep mode on iPhone
Through the curtain
Most of the quick functions on an Android phone are located in the shutter. Those. swipe down from top to bottom, a shutter opens with many functions, among which is the one we need. “Flight mode”:
We click on it and turn it off. One of the fastest ways. The interface itself, depending on the version of Android, may differ from you, but the presence of a curtain and this menu item is a must.
On the same iPhone, everything is done in the same way. make a swipe up, and in the curtain that appears, look for the plane icon.
You never know what the manufacturer has done with your phone, but it may happen that the desired item will not be in the shutter. Then you can disable this mode through the usual settings.
- We go to “Settings”. Find the section of wireless networks and click on the “” link (sometimes. “Additional functions”):
3 ways to turn off Airplane mode on your phone
I greet you, dear reader, in another work instruction on our Wi-FiGid portal! The problem with the flight mode is one of the most widespread, judging by the appeal to us. In humans, it somehow turns on, but how to turn off the flight mode is unknown. And okay, if there is an available icon, but often it does not exist either. In this article I will show you the main directions for searches.
If you still have any questions or have additions, please write to us in the comments to this article. This might be useful for other readers too.!
Do not confuse this mode with Airplane mode on Windows 10. The described article is only suitable for phones!
Through the power button
For some reason, I personally prefer to use this method. over, it was withdrawn from me somehow automatically. Yes. it is much more convenient to remove it through the curtain, but the habit cannot be overcome. So:
- Press the on / off button of the phone SHORTLY (do not turn off the phone accidentally, 1 second is enough).
- The following menu appears:
And then you already understood how to turn off the flight mode here. just tap on the item.
According to readers, some phones may call this mode differently due to manufacturer changes. For example, “Flight”, “Air Mode” or “Standalone Mode”:
Despite this, the icon remains the same. the plane. So, first of all, look for it in your home.
In addition. Airplane mode turns off all wireless sources of communication. mobile communications (including the Internet), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. But in my case, it is permissible to include these items separately through the curtain. Perhaps this information will be useful to you, for example, when you need to turn off the cellular connection, but stay connected via Wi-Fi.
That’s all. Comments are open below. you can safely write your experience or questions there. Just more detail and less empty words. See you soon on our portal!
Why iPhone tethering doesn’t work?
If you cannot find or enable the Modem Mode setting, check if your service provider supports this mode and if it is included in your data plan. On an iPhone or iPad in tethering mode, go to Settings General Reset and click Reset Network Settings.
How to turn on sound on iPhone?
On iPhone 7 and later, go to Settings> Sounds, Tactile Cues. On older iPhones, go to Settings> Sounds. Select the option you want, such as Ringtone or New Mail. Tap the selected alert sound.
How to change volume buttons on iPhone 6?
IPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Volume Buttons Replacement
- Unscrew the Pentalobe screws near the Lightining connector:
- Lift the front panel of the device using a suction cup and a sharp-edged plastic tool:
- Remove the five screws that secure the front panel of the device:
- Remove the protective metal plate:
- Disconnect all cables from the front panel of the device and remove it:
What to do if a button breaks without sound on iPhone?
What to do if iPhone 6 silent button doesn’t work?
- Pay attention to the settings of the gadget, which mode is currently on.
- Restart the device if the installed application interferes with the switch.
- As a last resort, use iOS recovery via iTunes.
How to turn off silent mode on iPhone 7?
The easiest way to turn off the sound on your iPhone is to use the switch located above the volume buttons on the left side of the case.
How to remove silent mode on iPhone?
There are two ways to turn Do Not Disturb on or off. Go to Settings Do Not Disturb to manually enable Do Not Disturb or configure a schedule to enable or disable Do Not Disturb.
How to restore sound on iPhone?
Go to the “Settings” “Sounds” (or “Settings” “Sounds, tactile signals”) and drag the “Call and alerts” slider back and forth several times.
How to turn off headphone mode in iPhone
IPhones, like iPads, have two volume modes. Headphones and Ringer. On the one hand, this is convenient, since these two modes exist each on their own, which allows you to memorize the volume level of each mode. For example, we listened to music in headphones with a volume level of 50%, turned off the headphones and got into the Call mode, where the volume level set earlier is 100%, and you don’t need to turn up the volume to hear the ringtone of an incoming call well. After some time, I decided to listen to music (instructions for downloading music), plugged in the headphones and did not go deaf, since again the volume level went 50% on its own, i.e. the value last set for this mode. The volume mode is displayed on the screen as a pop-up window with a bell (or speaker) when headphones are connected and disconnected from the iPhone.
But sometimes, iPhone users are faced with the problem of automatic mode change. It happens as follows: after disconnecting the headphones from the iPhone, the phone does not go into Call mode, while remaining in the Headphones mode, while there is no sound in the iPhone. There can be several reasons for a failure in volume modes. dirt, dust, water, excessive moisture getting into the connectors, and finally mechanical damage. In such cases, users have a question. how to turn off the headphone mode in the iPhone on their own?
Buyers of used (second-hand) Apple phones, be sure to check if the automatic volume mode switching in the iPhone works.
For this, it is advisable to have any headphones with you. We turn on the headphones and listen to the clicks of the virtual keyboard (or the sound of blocking) in them, and the sound of the clicks should sound only in the headphones (if, in addition to the headphones, the sound of the clicks is emitted by the phone itself, then this is a malfunction). Unplug the headphones, now the click sounds should be emitted by the iPhone speaker. If you don’t have the headphones with you to check, then unlock the screen and press the volume buttons on the side of the iPhone, while the volume indicator should be in the Call mode. If, when the headphones are disconnected from the jack, as a result of pressing the volume buttons, the indicator displays the mode. Headphones, then this is a failure or malfunction. If there is no sound in your iPhone without headphones and by adjusting the volume level we see the Headphones mode, then it is advisable to contact the service center for help. But, at your own peril and risk, you can try turning off the headphone mode in the iPhone yourself at home. Choosing the method below, first analyze the previous failure of the manipulation with the phone and remove the case.
- Charging cable and reboot. The first thing to try is to connect the charging cable to the iPhone (without headphones), turn off the phone and turn it on again. If it does not help, then we do the same, but with the power adapter plugged into the outlet and instead of off / on. applying a hard reboot.
- Toothpick. If you practically did not use headphones, then the iPhone connectors may be clogged, they can become clogged with dust and even pieces of clothing, and the contacts may become dirty. In good lighting, examine the headphone jack and remove it with a toothpick, as well as the charging connector, clean the Lightning with a corner of paper. In addition to a toothpick, they use a corner of paper, a needle, a cotton swab, alcohol, the main thing is not to make it worse.
- A vacuum cleaner. If the iPhone could fall into the snow, get wet, then a vacuum cleaner will help, in general, we vacuum all the connectors. Thus, pulling out moisture. If a lot of time has passed since the moment the snow or water hit, then the contacts may oxidize and the vacuum cleaner will not help. You can use a vacuum cleaner to collect dust residues even after a toothpick.
- Reset. How to reset settings and content read here. “Reset to iPhone“
- Hair dryer. In the case of water and snow, a hairdryer is sometimes used after vacuuming to dry the connectors.
- Fridge. Well, the most frostbitten option is to put the iPhone in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Readers’ advice. Some readers of this manual suggested their own ways to solve the problem: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.
All these methods have helped people to turn off the headphone mode in iPhone 4, 5, 5s 6, 7 and other models without resorting to the service. The main thing is to do everything carefully without fanaticism and pressure. If you are afraid, then bring it to the SC. About which method helped you, write in the comments.
How to turn off headphone mode on iPhone?
Sound not working on iPhone after unplugging headphones? It is necessary to turn off the headphone mode on the iPhone: this problem occurs in the iPhone 5, and in the iPhone 5, and in the iPhone 6. For later versions, the plus or minus recommendations are relevant, and for the lighnting connector.
Causes of problems
The reasons why the headphone mode does not turn off in the iPhone can be roughly divided into 2 types: software and physical. The most common are the following:
- Dirty headphone jack.
- Ingress of water into the connector.
- Broken headphones (plug, cable, etc.).
- Breakdown of the phone (speakers do not work, other processes in the phone).
- System crash when the headphones were disconnected from the phone (CPU overload, glitch, etc.).
- Software errors in general (incorrect operation of jailbreak, different applications, etc.).
The most common options are: a failure while disconnecting the headphones (the phone rebooted, the processor battery “sat down”, the processor was overloaded) and physical contamination of the connector (dust, water).
- Disconnect and reconnect headphones.
- Reboot phone.
- Enable and disable flight mode.
- Check device settings, turn off all running applications.
- Setting an alarm, ringing and other not obvious solutions.
- IOS update.
- Cleaning the connector.
Of course, if you drop your phone in water or snow with the headphones on, chances are the iPhone’s headphone mode won’t turn off due to moisture getting into the connector. If the reason is not so obvious, let’s go through all the options in more detail.
- Sometimes this simple action works. Even often. You can try to connect other headphones. best of all, obviously of high quality. The problem may be in the headphone plug (poor insulation and the like), which sometimes happens with very cheap “no-name” headphones.
1.1 You can try connecting and disconnecting wireless headphones. If you have it at hand, be sure to try it. You can read how to do this in our detailed article.
- A simple reboot can also help in a situation where the iPhone does not wake up from headphone mode. If that doesn’t help, you can try Soft Reset. Usually, such a reboot makes sense when the device as a whole is frozen. This does not destroy data. If the phone itself is working, go to the settings: Basic. Reset settings, select reset without deleting content. If the phone itself “hangs”, you need to use a key combination, which differs depending on the models, it is best to look at specific combinations on the support site.
2.1 An interesting reboot option: turn off the phone with the headphones connected to it, turn it on, press the volume up or down button, turn off the headphones and change the volume again. Very often this helps to remove the headphone mode in the iPhone.
- Flight mode disables all wireless modules. Sometimes the problem of the “stuck” headphone mode is associated with “glitches” in one of the communication modules. Best of all, turn on this mode for a few minutes.
- We close all running applications. If there are any “tweaks”, programs not installed from the AppStore, etc., it is better to remove them altogether. Next, go to: Settings. Universal Access. Sound Source. Usually set to Automatic. Select “Speaker” instead and turn on the music or make a call (of course, with the headphones turned off). This way you can check if the speakers on your phone are working. And the problem itself, when the headphone mode in the iPhone does not turn off, this can also solve.
If after doing all of the above, the headphone mode in the iPhone still does not turn off, it’s time to contact the service center.
Disconnecting Bluetooth Paired Devices
It often happens that users forget that a third-party device is connected to the device. for example, a wireless speaker or headset. Accordingly, if you turn off these devices, then the problem will be solved. Do the following:
- Go to the “Settings” of your iPhone and click on the “Bluetooth” tab;
- Remember, disabling in Control Center is not enough. By the way, check out the My Devices tab. This list displays all previously connected storage devices. The fact that any of the devices is active is signaled by the “Connected” status. Just move the checkbox to the left on the label.
Connecting and disconnecting headphones
One of the easiest ways is to plug and unplug your headset. This is the first thing you should try to do. If the smartphone “thinks” that it is in headphone mode, then connect, disconnect and reconnect a pair of earbuds. This usually happens for the reason if, while listening to the battery, the charge sat down or you pulled the plug abruptly, or you received a call when the melody was playing (often the modes conflict and the system fails), or the firmware simply “stuck”. If this problem was repeated once and was solved by this method, then you should not pay attention, because this one-time glitch does not pose any danger to the iPhone.
If that doesn’t work, skip to the next point in this article.
Moisture in iPhone
The pins in the connector may not work correctly because the iPhone was in water or fell in the snow. Even the smallest raindrops can cause a problem. In this situation, you need to act quickly, otherwise the contacts may oxidize and you will have to carry the smartphone to the service center. So, here’s what you can do:
- Remove large drops of water with a vacuum cleaner and direct the jet to the ports, carefully pulling out excess moisture;
- Next, you need to dry the device with a warm hairdryer, but not with hot air. Use strong pressure.
How to turn off headphone mode on iPhone
Headphones mode is a standard feature on all modern devices, and iPhones are no exception. When the user connects a headset via the 3.5mm jack or Lightning connector, this mode is activated and disables the speakers, redirecting sound to the headphones. The problem that we will analyze today is an error when, when the headset is disconnected, the mode continues to work, and external speakers do not play melodies and sounds.
If the “Headphones” do not turn off by themselves (sometimes the icon in the top line of information remains on (where the battery charge and time are), and when the volume of the side buttons is changed, it says “Headphones”, not “Call”), then this clearly indicates that that the mode or the iPhone itself is faulty. In such cases, the sound disappears, it is impossible to hear the interlocutor on the speakerphone, just like the call or the sound of messages, which has a bad effect on the comfortable operation of the device. It is not necessary to contact the service center. As practice shows, repairs are also possible at home. We will analyze all the possible causes of this problem, due to which the smartphone freezes in this mode.
The instructions in the article below are suitable for fixing any Apple mobile device.
Solving the problem with an alarm clock
Another unusual way to fix it is to use an alarm clock. Yes, oddly enough, activating a standard device can help solve the problem. The thing is that the alarm clock not only overlaps all processes, but also works regardless of whether the earbuds are connected or not, as well as whether the smartphone is in Do Not Disturb mode, and even when the trigger is switched to silent mode. The signal sound will come directly from the lower speakers. To solve the problem with this method:
- Start the standard “Clock” program, then select “Alarm” from the list in the lower sections;
- In the upper right corner, tap on the plus sign;
- Set the earliest signal time, for example, a minute or two. Save the alarm;
- When it’s time to call, check if the speakers are working and turn off the alarm. Make sure Headphones mode is turned off using one of the methods described at the top of the article.
Updating the software
Try updating to the latest iOS version if you haven’t already. With each new version of the firmware, the Cupertinos add not only interesting features, but also fix bugs found by most users. This is likely to fix the problem.
Sometimes it happens that in some version there was this problem, but after the next update it was fixed. You can also read about this on various thematic forums. If the problem is global, they will immediately write about it in all publics and sites.
Reset device settings
This action will remove any previously set options. But it can help solve the problem. Deletion will not affect files in memory. only what you set and did in the settings (turn off the display for a certain period of time, auto brightness, Night Shift options, etc.).
- In “Settings” go to “General”, and then tap on “Reset settings”.
How to turn off sleep mode on iPhone
Turning off the function on the iPhone is done as follows: open the “Clock”, then go to the “Sleep” section through the bottom menu and turn off the corresponding switch opposite the “Sleep” line so that it turns gray instead of green.
If you need to turn off the function only for a certain day, this can be done in the “Settings”, there it is quite easy to turn off certain days of the week.
Important! If you delete this mode, the alarm will be disabled in it. In order not to oversleep next time, you should re-configure the script already in the “Alarm” tab of the “Clock” application.
In the same way, you can turn it back on, while all the previously specified settings will be saved.
How to set a sleep schedule
You can set a schedule for waking up according to two criteria: time and day of the week. The alarm clock is set when the section is opened for the first time. In the future, the schedule can be set by clicking on the “Settings” button in the “Sleep mode” section of the “Clock” application.
It is possible to change the wake-up time, the total time spent on rest, days of the week when the mode will work, put a ringing ringtone and adjust its volume.
Days of the week marked in orange are active, those marked in gray are not. Also in the settings, you can easily enable or disable the function of blocking notifications for a while. If you block them, then they will not disappear, but will be shown after waking up the first time you unlock the device.
On the main screen of the sleep mode there will be a pie chart, on it there will be two buttons with a moon and a bell. If you move the bell icon, you can change the wake-up time, while the moon button changes the rest start time.
How to turn off sleep mode on iPhone. what it is and how it works
IOS 10 first introduced the Sleep feature as a beta test. Later in IOS 12, this function was finalized and released. She helped iPhone owners to optimize their sleep so that their smartphone does not interfere with the regime, but, on the contrary, helps in this.
What is Sleep Mode on iPhone
This is a separate function in the “Clock” application, its task is regulation. It is very similar to an alarm clock, but has advanced functionality. In this mode, you can easily set the wake-up time for certain days, and the application will help the owner to wake up at this time.
At the same time, the mode will help you fall asleep on time, each time reminding you at what time you need to go to rest in order to spend the required amount of time on a quiet quiet hour and not sleep or sleep. The rest of the article will discuss how this can help a person, how to enable appropriate settings or how to turn off sleep mode on an iPhone on any model, even on SE or XR.
How sleep mode works on iPhone
This mode on the iPhone works very simply: it will automatically remind you when it is time to go to bed, and in the morning it will wake you up at the specified time. Before using this function, you will need to configure it.
The setup includes several questions. The program will ask:
- when to get up,
- what days of the week,
- how many hours to spend on vacation,
- how much time to wake up;
- which track to play to wake up from bed.
After answering all these questions, the program will start its work. This makes life much easier for the owner of the gadget.
Now, as soon as it’s time to sleep, iPhone will receive appropriate notifications that it’s time to rest. At this time, all notifications on the smartphone will cease to disturb the owner, but will be archived. They will appear later, after waking up in the morning. This is necessary so as not to distract a person with notifications and he could fall asleep on time without unnecessary thoughts.
Additional Information! After some time, the rest statistics will appear in the “Clock” application. It is available in the Sleep Mode section by clicking the Sleep Analysis button. Here you can see how accurately the desired schedule was met.
You can use a branded Apple Watch with your rest schedule. The application in them tracks the time that the wearer spends in bed, and not how much he rests or moves.
In order for the Apple Watch analysis to work in bed, you need to use the tracker with the Health utility. You can also manually specify how much time to spend on vacation:
- Open “Clock”.
- Click the “Sleep time” tab.
- Click on “Show more in the Health app”.
In this way, you can explore the daily routine with Apple Watch in more detail. At the end of the article, there will be even more useful information for owners of Apple watches.
How to set up a smart alarm for Apple Watch and a sleep tracker
For Apple Watch, any series has a special Smart Wake feature. This feature is called Apple Watch Sleep Tracker. It allows you to wake up not at a specific time, but when the body is in REM sleep. This will allow you to wake up earlier and be much more cheerful, since the body does not oversleep and wakes up as kind as possible.
Important! Such a function will be useful in the case when it is not necessary to wake up at a certain time and go somewhere, but you just need to get out of bed in the maximum vigor mode.
How it works? The gadget, being on hand during a nap, monitors the state of the body using special sensors on the back panel. Tracking from sensors can show what stage a person is currently in. Thus, smart Applewatches monitor the entire body and try to detect the transition to REM sleep and wake up when the appropriate phase comes.
After a successful awakening in the morning, it is imperative to turn off the session in the program using the “Stop sleeping” button so that it does not drain the battery all day and does not work in vain.
Apple has done a good job for its customers. With the help of the technique of this manufacturer, you can easily establish your own rest and analyze it in Smart mode. This will not only increase productivity for the day, but also improve overall well-being, as well-established rest is the way to a healthy body.
What does the crescent moon icon mean on Android?
If you see an incomplete circle in the form of a crescent with a plus sign inside, it means that the Internet traffic saving function is active on your device. This icon is typical for Android systems. it appears on all smartphones of manufacturers that work with this system.
How to remove a do not disturb notification?
Click here if your device is Android 10, 9
- Open Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Click on the switch opposite the Do not disturb mode.
- Mode disabled.
What is do not disturb mode?
The Do Not Disturb feature first appeared in Android 5.0 Lollipop and may have different names, depending on the manufacturer of the smartphone or the version of the graphical shell installed in it. This mode allows you to restrict or completely disable calls and notifications on your device.
What does the moon icon on the phone mean?
If you suddenly find a crescent-shaped icon in the top bar of your Xiaomi smartphone, do not worry. it only means that you have enabled Do Not Disturb mode on your smartphone, in which all calls and notifications will be received on devices without sound.
How to prevent calls from reaching your iPhone?
- Go to Settings. Do Not Disturb.
- Turn on Do not disturb mode so that it is on for most of the day, for example, from 12:00 to 11:59.
- In the Phone section, select Allow calls from all contacts.
- Uncheck the Repeat calls switch.
What does the crescent moon icon mean on the iPhone screen?
The crescent moon sign in the iPhone. And in the iPhone, too, you can see such a sign as a crescent moon, which means “do not disturb” mode. True, in some models this mode may be referred to as “sleep mode”.
How to remove sleep mode from alarms on iPhone?
- Open the Clock app and select the Sleep tab.
- In the upper left corner, click “Options”.
- The following settings can be changed. Sleep reminder activation time. Turn Track Sleep Time on or off.
- Click Finish.
How to remove silent mode on iPhone?
There are two ways to turn Do Not Disturb on or off. Go to Settings Do Not Disturb to manually enable Do Not Disturb or configure a schedule to enable or disable Do Not Disturb.
How to set up Do Not Disturb mode
This complex option has many additional settings that will allow you to customize its work for yourself. Let’s take a closer look at all the additional features of this mode.
How to Turn off Bedtime Reminder Notification on iPhone in iOS 14 or Wind Down Reminder
To activate Do Not Disturb mode:
- Activate the function by clicking on the crescent moon icon;
- Hold this icon to go to the settings: you can specify the time during which you will not receive incoming calls. There are two options available. one hour and until tomorrow morning or tonight, depending on the time of day;
- You can also select the option “Before I leave the geolocation”, then the phone will automatically exit the quiet mode as soon as you leave the place where it was activated;
- For more detailed settings, select the “Schedule” line.
The screen with detailed configuration of the mode can be accessed through the iPhone settings.
- Planned. Activate the option and set the time interval in which the phone automatically goes into quiet mode. Here you can also turn on the dimming of the lock screen for a specified time.
- Silence. The “Always” option mutes all incoming calls and notifications, regardless of whether the smartphone is locked or not. If you select the second line, then incoming calls will be available when the phone is unlocked.
- Telephone. Here you can assign contacts from whom you will receive incoming calls even in Do Not Disturb mode. This can be all of the callers, favorites from your notebook, or a group of contacts that you select. By default, this feature blocks calls from all.
- Repeated call. Setting up in case you receive a call on an important matter: if within three minutes the call from the subscriber repeats, the iPhone will not mute it.
- Do not disturb the driver. The option is designed for those who are driving. It can be activated manually when you get into the car or set up one of the additional modes. The “Automatic” option will set your phone to “Do Not Disturb” as soon as it detects that you are driving (GPS motion detection). You can also configure the activation of the function after connecting to the Bluetooth of the car or the CarPlay system.
- Answering machine. If you use this setting, then everyone who called your phone while it was in Do Not Disturb mode will receive a message. You can choose which of the contacts will receive a message in case of a call (no one, those who called recently, favorites or everyone), as well as compose a text for this message.
Do Not Disturb Mode and How to Turn It Off
Do Not Disturb is not the most popular iPhone feature, but it can be extremely useful if you are driving, have an important meeting or want to spend time in silence. Learn how to use, configure, and, if necessary, disable the Do Not Disturb feature on your iPhone in this article.
What is the function for
This option is convenient to use at work meetings, while driving, or just when you spend time with loved ones and do not want to be distracted. Don’t worry if you forgot to turn off do not disturb mode on your iPhone: it will happen automatically after a specified time or when you change your location.
What is Do Not Disturb on iPhone
When this option is enabled on your smartphone, all incoming calls, SMS and notifications from applications will not be displayed on the screen. The person who will call you will hear short beeps. After turning off the “Do not disturb” mode, you will receive notifications about all missed calls.
Note: This function is also automatically enabled if you activate sleep mode in the alarm clock app.
How to disable the feature on iPhone
Go to the control center (swipe up from the bottom of the screen) and re-click on the crescent moon icon to turn off the option.
There is a second, more complex, option for how to disable Do Not Disturb on iPhone:
- Go to “Settings”. “Do not disturb”;
- Set the topmost button on the page to “off”.
How to turn off deep sleep mode in Windows 10?
- Start Menu → Control Panel → Power Options (small icons must be enabled) → select the power mode you are using and click on “Power Plan Settings”.
- In the “Put the computer to sleep” field, select “Never” and confirm the actions.
How to wake up your computer?
It is quite easy to wake up your computer from sleep mode. You need to press any key on the keyboard or move the mouse, touch the touchpad with your fingers. But on some Windows 10 computers, you cannot wake up the computer with your keyboard or mouse.
How to get out of hibernation in Windows XP?
To do this, simply move the mouse or press any key on the keyboard. I usually use a space. Sometimes, instead of the standby mode, “Computer hibernation” is used, which you can read about if you click on the corresponding link. May 10, 2010.
How to turn off the screen off when idle?
Change the time before the display turns off in Power
- In the search bar or in the Run menu (invoked by the WinR keys), enter the powercfg command.
- On the left side, click on “Display Off Setting”.
- Opposite “Turn off display” select the desired time and click on “Save changes”.
What is hibernation on the phone?
By default, most Android devices go to sleep after 30 seconds of inactivity, unless the screen has been manually locked by the user. You can increase the interval in the device settings. May 29, 2019.
How to turn off screen off?
How to turn off the monitor using the Fn key
To turn off the monitor, the most commonly used combinations are [Fn] [F6], [Fn] [F4] or [Fn] [F7]. Depending on the driver settings, the [Fn] button may be enabled by default. Then it will be enough to press [F6] or [F7] to turn off the screen.