How to remove unnecessary things from the phone screen
How to remove a shortcut or widget from the desktop on Android, remove icons on Android. Article.
From the very first day of buying a new smartphone, the user is constantly downloading and installing new applications and adding widgets. As a result, the number of desktops grows and the number of shortcuts starts to ripple in the eyes. A pile of icons entails rather unpleasant consequences:
- The aesthetic appearance of the desktop is lost
- Difficulty finding the application you want quickly
- Some programs run in the background and strain the processor and battery.
In our article, we will show you how you can streamline the chaos of desktop shortcuts by removing unnecessary icons, widgets and additional home screens.
Imagine that we have a smartphone running Android 6.0, which has several screens chock-full of various application shortcuts and widgets, half of which have not been used for a long time. Let’s start general cleaning!
How to remove a shortcut or widget from the Android desktop
The easiest way to remove an unnecessary icon from the desktop is to send it to the system trash:
- Choose the program you want to get rid of
- Hold your finger on the shortcut for a few seconds
- A menu will appear with a choice: remove or remove
- Drag the shortcut to the command you want
The “Remove” command will only erase the shortcut from the desktop. The application itself will remain in the smartphone menu. Accordingly, the “Delete” command will not only remove the icon to the trash, but also uninstall the program itself.
Usually, the application is not completely uninstalled. After uninstallation, a software cache may remain in the smartphone’s memory, which clogs the gadget’s memory and slows down the processor. If you decide to remove a shortcut along with its application, we recommend that you scan your smartphone using special applications to clean it from garbage. For example, the Clean Master program.
- Download the free app from the Play Market
- Allow the utility to access your files
- Select the item “Garbage”
- Click “Delete”
For more information on how to finally get rid of unnecessary programs in a smartphone, read the article How to uninstall an application on Android
How do I remove a widget from the Android desktop? In the same way as the icon. Just pinch your finger on the widget, wait until the “Remove” command appears at the top of the screen and drag the extra widget to it. An unnecessary interface element will remain in its system menu, and a lot of free space will immediately appear on the desktop.
A situation is possible when on one desktop it is necessary to keep several shortcuts from the same manufacturer, or programs with similar functions. For example, utilities from Google accumulate on the screen: Maps, Movies, Drive, Gmail, and so on. For such applications, make a system folder right on the desktop:
- Press for a few seconds on the application icon
- Drag it to another shortcut. a folder will appear
- Drag the rest of the icons into the created folder
If you need to create several such folders, you can highlight them in color and specify the name.
Delete desktop on Android
After you have removed unnecessary shortcuts and widgets, the main screen of your smartphone will turn into a row of empty desktops. They should also be removed so as not to take up extra space.
- Press your finger over an empty space on the screen. this will take you to the personalization menu
- This menu can be accessed through the shortcut of the system application in the settings
- Select the item “Desktops”
- A carousel of all smartphone screens will appear
- Select an empty desktop and pinch it with your finger
- When the delete icon appears at the top of the screen, drag the screen to it
- If you accidentally select the wrong screen, you will have a few seconds to undo the deletion.
The Android operating system contains many tricks for fine-tuning your smartphone that you may not even know about. Become a real Android guru by reading this article 8 Tricks: Hidden Features of Android
After that, all new applications will be placed only in the main Android menu.
Now you have learned how to remove an icon from the Android desktop. If you still prefer to keep all the shortcuts and widgets of your applications on the desktop, you need a smartphone with a large screen, which has enough space for all interface elements, both system and externally installed. For comfortable work with any number of applications, we recommend the Fly Cirrus 9 smartphone.
This model is one of the most popular in the collection of British company Fly gadgets. Over its 14-year history, Fly has established itself as a manufacturer of smartphones that meet the needs of a wide range of consumers. A stylish female smartphone, a powerful gadget with a capacious battery for those who are away from home for a long time or a high-quality camera phone. everyone can find a suitable device for themselves, moreover, at a very favorable price.
Fly Cirrus 9 attracted close attention of users for the combination of the most trendy features:
- Large and bright 5.5-inch IPS HD screen, which is equally comfortable to work with any program, read books or watch movies.
- Powerful 1.25GHz quad-core processor for multitasking and system stability.
- A capacious 2800 mAh battery that supports the smartphone in various, even the most resource-intensive modes throughout the day.
- High-quality cameras at 8 and 2 megapixels
- High-speed 4G LTE communication module, with which high-speed surfing on the Internet becomes as convenient and enjoyable as possible.
- Attractive design with a glossy ergonomic body.
How to remove screen lock on Android
Set the unlock by pressing the button or choose another convenient way.
Choose another way to unlock
In Android settings, you will find several ways to unlock.
- Swipe across the screen. Does not protect against unauthorized access, but saves from accidental clicks in your
- Graphic key. It can include from four to nine points. In total, it contains 389 112 combinations, of which only one opens access.
- Pin. Consists of four digits for a total of 10,000 combinations.
- Password. The safest way to block. The password can be from four to 17 characters, and the number of combinations exceeds a billion.
Fingerprint scanning and face identification are optional methods. You protect the system with a pattern, PIN or password, and when unlocking you choose which option to use. Enter a key or, for example, put your finger on.
If you forget your password, PIN or pattern, you can still unlock your phone. This will require a trusted device or Google account access. In extreme cases, you will have to return to the factory settings, which will lead to data loss.
Refuse to block
By default, Android devices are set to unlock by swiping across the screen. You press the unlock button on the side face, slide your finger across the display and find yourself on the work screen. You can reduce the number of actions in half by getting rid of the swipe.
Open Android settings. Go to the “Screen lock and security” section. Click on “Screen Lock” and select “No”.
If a different way of unlocking was configured on the phone, then you will have to remove it: enter a pattern, PIN code or password, depending on the protection method.
By refusing to lock the screen, you make the contents of your phone available to everyone.
A list of contacts, correspondence, photos, pages in social networks. anyone will have access to them if you leave the device unattended.
There is another drawback: the likelihood of an accidental call, sending a message or launching an application increases. If, to turn on the system, it is enough to press the unlock key, then in the it will be pressed constantly. Therefore, it is wiser not to give up the screen lock, but to choose a more convenient way to remove it.
Use automatic unlock
If your Android settings have a Smart Lock function, set up automatic unlocking in certain conditions. The method works only when you select a pattern, PIN or password.
Open the settings, go to the “Screen lock and security” section. Click on Smart Lock, enter your pattern, PIN or password and select the condition for unlocking.
- Physical contact. The device unlocks when you pick it up. There is no fingerprint or face identification, that is, anyone can access the system.
- Safe places. You indicate on the map the places in which the phone always remains unlocked. Anyone who is nearby can also access the system.
- Reliable device. You are setting up a trusted device via Bluetooth. When connected to it, the phone or tablet will be unlocked.
- Voice Match. Unblocking with the phrase “Ok Google”.
Face recognition is also available on some devices. However, Google developers warn that it provides less reliable protection than a pattern, PIN or password, since a person similar to you can unlock the system.
How to remove screen lock on Android
An Android smartphone has a screen lock by default, which can be removed with a swipe. just activate the screen, slide your finger over it and be on the desktop. From the point of view of safety, there is no protection in this, and this unnecessary movement may simply interfere with someone. You can get rid of it.
To do this, you need to enter the settings menu, select the “Lock screen” item, in it “Screen lock type” and activate the “No” subsection.
If an additional security method was previously installed. PIN-code, pattern, password, biometric protection in the form of face recognition, scanning of the iris of the eye or the owner’s fingerprint. then you will first have to remove them.
From a security point of view, such an approach to working with a smartphone is unacceptable, since anyone can access not only the information stored on the gadget, but also applications, which is fraught with problems and even financial losses. In addition, refusing to lock the screen will give you a lot of difficulties with random calls or launching programs when the smartphone is in your or bag.
In any case, it is better to still protect access to the smartphone and it is better to do this not with a simple swipe, but in more serious ways. For example, set a PIN-code or pattern, or better a full-fledged password to unlock the screen. You can supplement them with biometrics and then simply choose which method is more convenient for you in a particular situation. entering a PIN code or face recognition.
There is also a Smart Lock function, which provides for the automatic unlocking of the gadget if one of the conditions is met: while the smartphone is being held in hands (although it does not have to be its owner), when the smartphone is in the zone marked on the map as safe (again, you can use the gadget anyone nearby), when connecting to a trusted device via Bluetooth or when activating the Voice Match option using the phrase “Ok Google”.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. This can be done in different ways (if your smartphone is in the factory state or is endowed with root-rights, the methods may differ), but it is guaranteed that the password can be disabled by resetting to factory settings in Recovery mode (instructions for activating this option for each smartphone model are different). True, this will lead to the deletion of all data in the internal memory of the phone.
Similarly, you can “reset” the gadget using Google’s proprietary Find My Device service, and Samsung owners can remotely reset their password using the Find My Mobile online service.
In general, each major smartphone manufacturer has its own options for protecting against “forgetting” the password in the form of some backup method of unlocking the gadget, so it is better to study the instructions first and be fully armed.
Even if you do not rely on your memory and are afraid to forget the password, the phone can be protected with a fingerprint or face recognition. this option will be much better than just the absence of any kind of lock.
First way to remove Google search bar from Android screen
You’re worried about the Google search bar on the home screen Android 9, Android 8, Android 7 you don’t use it and you don’t need it?
The search bar is a shortcut so you don’t need to first open your browser and go to Google, but you can immediately search for something right from the home screen.
Only if you do not use this solution and prefer to allocate this screen space for something else, then you can turn off the panel.
In some devices, the search bar is constantly hanging, but in others it can be a regular widget docked to the home screen, and widgets can be easily removed.
To do this, keep your finger on the search bar in one place and see if the widget editing screen is displayed (bottom or top, depending on the phone).
If so, try dragging it to the top or bottom of the screen with a delete or trash icon.
3 ways to remove google search from your Android phone home screen
Do you know why all Android phones like 4.0, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8.1, 9 and in the future Android 10 have Google search on the home screen.
Because it was developed by Google, and he earns on advertising, which is displayed more than this precisely through his search.
The more people use it, the more green it will drop, but that’s not the point. Yandex does the same.
The fact is this widget, in the form of a search bar, takes up space on the main screen, whether it just annoys someone, so there is a desire to turn it off or delete it. in one word, remove it from your eyes so that it does not loom.
Second way to remove Google search bar from Android screen
If you cannot unpin the widget, you can install another launcher for Android 4, Android 5, Android 6
In the market you will find many launchers (launchers), in most of which the search bar is installed as a regular widget that can be freely pinned and disabled.
For example, on the popular Nova Launcher, just hold your finger on the Google search widget and then select “Uninstall”.
I gave the launcher above only as an example, but if you decide to install, then you have the opportunity to choose according to your needs.
Third way to remove Google search bar from Android screen
If you do not want to change the launcher, and at the same time you do not have the ability to remove the search bar widget, you can disable the Google Search application or uninstall it completely (in this case, you need root).
Go to Android under Settings. Applications “. You should see the application manager (in older versions, in newer androids 7, 8, 9) you can immediately manage installed applications.
Swipe to the side to switch to a tab listing all the apps installed on your phone, then search for “Google apps” in the list.
After entering its details, we can do one of two things. If you do not have root, click the Disable button in the upper right corner to deactivate applications. It will still be on our device, but inactive.
In turn, if we have root and you want to get rid of the search engine once and for all, then instead of the disable button, we will have the “Delete” option.
They say that baby powder can mask scratches well.
The principle of action is the same as in the case of soda: take powder and water, mix, get a paste, apply it on the screen in a circular motion, then remove the remaining paste.
How to remove scratches from your phone screen at home?
Manufacturers claim that many smartphones use special tempered glass, which is impossible to leave scratches on. This has been proven by many users, for example, with a key, which they tried to leave scratches on the screen. But the trouble is. even on the tempered glass, scratches can still appear! But this is impossible. Or Oddly enough, perhaps only scratches remain not from the same keys with which the smartphone is in your. but from micro particles of sand. They are invisible, but they can do their dirty work. The question is what to do?
In general, we advise you to use protective equipment, and this is either film or protective glass. The good thing about the protective glass is that it is installed on the screen in such a way that it is difficult to understand where the protective glass ends and the smartphone screen begins. In addition, it protects not only from scratches, but when the smartphone falls, it takes a hit.
Films are cheaper, but the sensations from them are not as pleasant as when using protective glass. In addition, they do not protect the screen when dropped.
What if you don’t have a protective glass or film installed, but there are scratches on the screen? On the net you can find many ways by which you can supposedly remove scratches from the screen, although in fact they are not removed, but polished. in other words, masked. Let’s say right away that we did not check these methods, whether they work or not, we simply do not know. over, there is a possibility that using them can further damage the screen, so you take full responsibility for applying the methods. Please note that these methods may negatively affect the oleophobic coating of the screen (if any).
Using them is as easy as shelling pears: apply on a soft cloth and wipe the screen in a circular motion.
It is not known how the use of such a tool will affect the smartphone screen, so be extremely careful.
One of the most common ways. The good thing is that toothpaste is always at hand.
- A small amount of toothpaste is applied to a piece of cotton or fleece.
- Then, with a swab or cloth, gently apply the toothpaste to the screen in the area where the scratches are. This should be done in a leisurely circular motion.
- At the end of the procedure, take a cloth and remove the remaining paste. Most likely, the fabric will have to be slightly moistened with water, but only slightly. It is recommended that you squeeze it out so that the remaining moisture does not get onto the smartphone.
It is believed that this method is best for plastic screens.
It is believed that baking soda can also help cope with scratches.
- Take one part water and place two parts baking soda in it. Stir until you get a lump-free paste.
- Take a cotton cloth or a piece of cotton wool, apply the paste and apply to the screen in the scratched area in a circular motion.
- Then wipe off any remaining baking soda from the screen with a slightly damp cloth.
The oil itself does not mask scratches well, although you can try, especially if the scratches are superficial (not deep). The oil must be dripped onto a swab and gently applied to the screen in the area of scratches.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
This composition is intended for car care, but will also help to eliminate minor scratches and microcracks on the display of your mobile phone.
Important! Such a tool will effectively polish the surface without damaging it.
- Apply a small amount of the product to the screen and rub it over the surface with light circular motions using a tissue or soft cloth.
- Remove residues with a damp cloth.
Important! When using a high performance polish, there is a risk of rubbing off some of the screen cover. Therefore, before you start polishing the screen, think carefully.
Every home has a versatile remedy like baking soda. It can help you to remove scratches from your phone screen in a quality manner:
- Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda and 2 parts water until smooth.
- Apply the resulting gruel to a piece of soft cloth, rub it into the screen with light movements.
- Use a damp cloth or napkin to remove any residual product.
Important! Remove the remnants of any product with a slightly damp cloth, too damp cloth can add problems to you.
Mobile devices are more and more included in our life and firmly settled in it. Even 10-15 years ago, many of us were the owners of mobile phones only in our dreams, and now even children have them. When you use your phone or any other device that has a touchscreen, it gets scratched. Some time passes and the phone does not look the best. To return the device to a pleasant appearance without scratches, it is not necessary to carry it to a service center, this can be done at home using improvised means. There are some simple ways to remove scratches from your phone screen. But before starting this procedure, you need to prepare the device.
A dental care product will help the touch screen too. Here you need to clarify that you can use the classic version of the toothpaste. the gel will not work.
Important! The principle of operation of the toothpaste is the same as that of professional screen care products. Small abrasive particles polish the glass, and scratches on the screen disappear or at least decrease.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the display.
- Rub the paste over the screen with a tissue or soft cloth.
- Remove residues with a soft, damp material.
Important! Toothpaste only works on minor scratches.
Egg, Aluminum and Potassium Sulfate Blend
What else can you polish the glass on your phone?. There is a way for those who do not like simple solutions, but seeks to experiment with various interesting chemical processes:
- Mix one egg white and a teaspoon of potassium sulfate. Potassium sulfate can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- Preheat in an aluminum pan to a temperature of 65 degrees.
- Soak a microfiber cloth in this solution.
- Wrap the soaked napkin in aluminum foil and place in the oven, which must be preheated to a temperature of 150 degrees. Leave there until the napkin is completely dry.
- Dip a napkin in cold water for half a minute.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times, then leave the napkin to dry for two days.
- Now you can polish the display with this napkin.
Preparing your phone
- First, turn off your mobile device completely.
- Wipe it well from dirt and dust.
- To prevent water or cleaning agents from getting inside, it is necessary to seal all external connectors with tape or electrical tape.
Important! If you often access the Internet from your phone, you will be interested in our article “What Internet to Connect for Your Phone?”
You can use fine sandpaper and polish the surface of your mobile phone.
In order for the phone to serve for a long time and delight you with its appearance, adhere to the following recommendations:
- Do not carry your phone in your with keys, coins, or other hard objects that could scratch the screen of your device.
- Get a screen protector and a case.
- Handle the device with care, try to avoid dropping the phone and hitting other objects.
- Leave your phone out of the reach of children.
- Wipe the screen regularly. Use special microfiber cloths for this. This care is important for your sensory friend, as the accumulation of greasy marks and smudges, as well as dust and dirt, leads to minor scratches. In addition, such a screen will become less responsive to touch over time.
- If you scratch your phone a lot, then you should consider buying a self-healing phone. On such models, the plastic coating can be restored after minor scratches.
Important! We all faced the problem of disconnecting the phone at the most inopportune moment. There are times when the full charge of the battery is not enough until the evening. Our portal has useful tips on how to increase your phone’s battery life.
Interface settings. How to remove unnecessary things from the screen in Cyberpunk 2077
The HUD / UI screen in Cyberpunk 2077 can feel overwhelmed. the screen displays a lot of information that can unnecessarily obscure the screen and interfere with the immersion in the game world. On this tutorial page, we’ll show you how to get rid of unnecessary HUD stuff.
You can find all the most important HUD settings under the Interface tab in the options menu. Below we have compiled a list with an explanation of what they refer to and recommendations on whether to leave them on.
- Minimap. always displayed in the corner of the screen. It is not recommended to turn it off as the mini-map is very useful. First of all, you can follow the actions of your opponents and find the best ways to complete the mission. In addition, the minimap can show unusual locations that are worth looting.
- Health scale. this is another option that should not be disabled. Information about the number of V’s health points is very helpful in determining when to start healing your hero. If the health bar is disabled, you will have to rely on the damage indication on the screen, which symbolizes taking serious damage.
- Endurance and oxygen scale. this parameter is not very “annoying”, as the stamina and oxygen bars appear on the screen only when they are depleted as a result of a long run or if you are under water for a long time. We advise you to leave them on. Especially in the case of stamina, seeing the stamina bar will make it easier to plan your next attacks, for example, during hand-to-hand combat.
- Boss health bar. Each time a boss encounters a boss, a large enemy life bar is displayed at the top of the screen. It can ruin the dive and the atmosphere, but it has practical uses. It will be easier for you to track your progress in battle and see when the boss is trying to heal himself in order to react to them faster and stop the enemy’s regeneration.
- Background conversations. this option allows you to display the captions for conversations of characters from the environment. an example of such a situation is shown in the image below, where Panam and the Beast are talking, and we do not participate in their dialogue, but we see subtitles. Enabling or disabling this option depends on whether you want to help yourself listen to the dialogues and catch them all the way or not clutter the screen with subtitles.
- Cartridge counter. this is another option where a lot depends on your preferences. Observing the ammo gauge can be useful for weapons that have a small clip and / or are slow to reload. This will allow you to predict in advance when a recharge will occur, and, for example, hide behind cover for this time.
- Hints. it is a display of tips / guides prepared by the authors of the game. It is recommended to turn it off after you become more familiar with all the game mechanics.
- Action buttons. this parameter specifies which buttons / keys activate additional actions. This is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen (example in the picture below). We advise you to leave this option active for the first few hours of the game in order to remember the shortcuts for the most important actions, and then you should turn it off to clean up the HUD a little.
- The event log. as the name suggests, you can use this feature to find out about your actions. This is an option that does not take up screen space unnecessarily and we think it should be kept.
- Aim. must definitely stay, because thanks to him you will be able to make accurate shots aimed at your opponents. This is useful for almost all types of firearms, especially for snipers who shoot in the head.
- Job labels. this option is used to display information about the currently monitored job below the minimap. Leave or hide it. a matter of personal preference. Keeping information about your quests on-screen can save you the hassle of opening the journal frequently and possibly skipping additional mission objectives or quest lines.
- Johnny Silverhand interface elements. this is a minor element that only affects the visibility of the HUD when driving Johnny. The first such scene occurs at the end of the first act.
Damage indicators are a separate category of settings in the interface. They appear when shooting at enemies, and an example of such a situation is shown in the picture above. Their task. confirm that the enemy was hit and provide information on how many points of damage he received and whether it was critical damage.
Knowing how much damage you are dealing can be helpful, especially if you want to hit critical hits as often as possible, or if you want to be sure that your attacks actually do damage. However, we recommend turning it off so as not to lose the atmosphere of the game.
Why uninstall apps from Android?
- The phone slows down, responds slowly to user actions. As a result, it is inconvenient to work with the phone, access to important functions is slowed down.
- There is not enough memory on your mobile device. This does not always happen due to the small amount of RAM, but because unnecessary applications are installed on the phone. Because of this, side and unnecessary functions run in the background.
- By removing unnecessary applications, you will focus on the most useful ones (of the remaining ones) and will not be distracted by unnecessary ones.
- Some developers introduce ads into their products. a popup screen is displayed on the phone screen or lockscreen (lock screen), which cannot be eliminated in any way, except for uninstalling the “culprit”.
Reference. Uninstall. remove a mobile application (or computer program) from the operating system and storage device.
Remove unnecessary applications on Android: uninstaller programs
In this how-to guide, I will show you how to uninstall an app on Android in various ways. This can be done without prejudice to the OS. You will also learn how to remove system (standard) and hidden applications. How to uninstall them from internal memory or SD card.
Removing applications via CCleaner
CCleaner is a simple but effective utility for uninstalling Android apps. The intuitive interface allows you to remove everything unnecessary in a few clicks: applications and cache (sometimes occupying hundreds of megabytes), APK installers and temporary files, other “garbage”. The full version of the app is free, but contains ads.
Steps to uninstall applications using CCleaner:
- Download and install the utility
- Through the main menu, go to the “Application Management” section.
- Installed, system and disabled applications are divided into tabs. Select the section you want.
- By clicking on the line with the application, information is available: name, size of the program and cache, installation date, version, etc.
- Select the items and click on the Trash icon to remove programs from Android.
- Press “Delete” again and confirm the operation.
Through CCleaner, you can uninstall applications in batch mode, and not one by one, as the standard manager suggests.
CCleaner is suitable for regular cleaning of Android and uninstalling applications from your phone. It is not possible to remove standard Android applications (such as Google Drive, Gmail) in CCleaner. neither with root access, nor without it.
One last tip: only install the apps you need on your phone
Leave only the apps you need on your phone. Try alternatives, experiment, but always be in control of what is installed.
If you install any program through the Google Play application, be sure to test it and conclude: leave the program or uninstall. On the one hand, this approach takes time and patience, on the other, you save your nerves. A phone loaded with dozens of apps won’t run as fast as it did after purchase.
Through the standard Application Manager
You can find a section with a list of installed programs on Android at: Settings. Applications.
Android Standard Application Manager Toolkit
In the “Applications” section, you can find out how much space a particular application takes, where it is installed. in the internal memory or on the SD card. The bottom of the screen shows how much phone memory is free and in use. By clicking on the line with the name, you will find out the cache size and data consumption in the OS.
Applications installed by the user can be stopped (i.e. unloaded from memory), deleted or transferred from the phone memory to the SD card (which is useful if you need to free up the phone memory).
In the SD card tab. a list of applications installed on the phone’s SD card.
In the Running section. useful information about how long this or that program is running, how much RAM is being consumed. Thus, if an application is wasting resources, it can and should be removed.
It should be noted that the standard Android toolkit is not suitable for the bulk removal of Android applications, although it is useful for a single removal of a package.
We advise you to try any third-party Android app manager. There are a lot of cleaning programs on Google Play, and further we will consider the most sensible of them.
System App Remover Pro
Removing Android system apps will help speed up the OS. However, it makes sense to take on this only if you clearly know what you can delete. To do this, you need root rights and System App Remover.
Remove unnecessary apps from your phone
Through the System applications section, you can remove what ordinary managers do not allow you to do. However, we advise you to follow the recommendations of the uninstaller and deactivate only applications that are marked “Can be removed”. Otherwise, you can disable the Android OS or provoke system errors.
To remove Android system components:
- In the System App Remover menu, go to the “System Applications” section;
- In the list, check the boxes to remove;
- Click the “Delete” button.
By the way, this method will help to remove non-removable applications hidden in the standard Android manager, accessible only in safe mode. As an example, adware and spyware.
Advice. If your goal is to free up space in the phone’s memory, we strongly advise against deleting system applications. It’s better to buy a spacious memory card and install all applications on it.
System App Remover requires payment for its fully functional work in the pro version (in the free edition, ads are displayed at the bottom of the window). Symbolic 1.88 open access to functions:
- Management of system and user applications;
- Move any installed application to SD memory card or internal phone memory;
- Use as a basket for the phone;
- Allows you to uninstall Android system applications;
- Batch uninstall mode: you can check the boxes only for the applications you need and uninstall them in a few clicks.
- Flexible management of standard and custom applications: sorting, filter by name, package name and path, search for applications, etc.
How to remove scratches from phone film
The film, which is created from polymer and glued to the smartphone screen, has as its goal protection from minor damages and scratches, as well as from global troubles in the form of a broken screen. True, a rare species of it is able to save the phone from breakage in the event of a fall.
It is best to entrust the gluing of the protective film to the seller to the consultant of the communication salon, but this process is quite capable of doing it yourself:
- before gluing, you need to thoroughly clean and degrease the phone screen;
- the surface of the applied film should be flat, like a mirror surface;
- you need to carefully monitor so that no specks or pile get under the film, which will nullify all the work;
- before gluing, you need to align one, and then the second of its ends.
Protective film can be cleaned with disc polish.
So, the film is glued to the screen of the device and can serve as a good cause of its protection from all kinds of damage, to prevent small scratches from nowhere. Over time, the user may have a question how to remove scratches from the phone, or rather, from the film covering it.
It is best to use a substance that is used to polish the discs. True, the process of such processing will have to be repeated at least once a month. Otherwise, if the scratches on the phone screen that appeared on the film do not go away, it makes sense to purchase a new protective coating.
What to do if your phone screen is scratched
Modern smartphones have made it possible to control all actions with the touch of your fingers. However, this gadget is quite easy to damage with careless touches and sharp manicure. An excellent solution is to attach a special film to the phone that protects its screen. But what if it’s already damaged? How to remove scratches from your phone screen at home? This will be discussed below.
How to remove scratches from a phone case
The appearance of scuffs of a brand new mobile phone can spoil the mood, but you shouldn’t be upset, it is better to get down to business and find a way to remove scratches from the phone case. As a rule, every person will definitely have tools at their fingertips that will significantly update the appearance of the device.
When removing damage to the case, you must first remove this panel from the device. The 3 most popular methods can be noted:
- Remove abrasions using an electric shaver. To do this, place a small piece of soft matter on its blade with the net removed and fix it. After that, simply plug the device into the mains and polish the phone case with gentle movements. It is important to monitor the safety of matter in the place where it was located at the beginning in order to prevent damage to the mobile phone.
- You can polish the smartphone body for 20-30 minutes with a soft cloth (ideally, felt), on which GOI paste is applied.
- The polish that is used for computer disks has shown itself well. It needs to be applied to the body and rubbed with a cotton swab.
How to remove scratches from an iphone screen
Almost all modern mobile devices are prone to scratching because they are operated directly with your fingers. The expensive gadgets of the iphone brand are not without the occurrence of this nuisance.
How to remove a scratch from an iphone screen? This can be done using one of the following methods:
- polishing with a toothpaste that does not contain abrasive substances;
- special cream for cars, which is able to remove scratches;
- minor damage is perfectly removed with soda, which must be mixed with water and rubbed on the screen with gentle movements, then wipe off the remnants of the product with a dry napkin;
- processing with a powder for baby skin gives an effect comparable to that of baking soda;
- you can try to smooth out very small scuffs of the screen on the iPhone using a cotton pad soaked in vegetable oil.
How to remove scratches from your phone screen
By using a phone that has a touch screen for its intended purpose, it is very difficult to avoid damaging it. It is quite a shame when a new smartphone, for which a considerable amount has been paid, quickly loses its visual appeal. Therefore, the solution to the question of how to remove scratches from the phone screen comes to the fore.
Before proceeding to troubleshoot the problem, you need to prepare your mobile device:
- turn off the phone;
- close the external connectors with adhesive tape so as not to damage it by moisture or cleaning agents;
- get ready for painstaking work, polishing the screen may take some time.
Ways to remove scuffs from a smartphone:
- You can apply toothpaste to a cotton pad, and thoroughly polish the screen of the device, and then simply remove the excess with a napkin.
- Car and furniture polish can give an excellent result, it is enough to wipe the screen with it to cope with scratches as in the previous method.
- The most effective method for removing scratches is the polishing of the device with GOI paste, you need to use it as follows:
- apply a little product to the fabric;
- add machine oil;
- rub the resulting composition into the phone screen with light movements;
- wipe the smartphone dry with a cloth.
- If you mix 2 parts of baking soda and 1 part of water, you can make your own polishing paste, with which the phone screen is processed. If there is baby powder at home, you can use it for this purpose.
- You can use vegetable oil to remove scuffs. It is necessary to drop it directly onto the screen, then gently polish with cotton wool and wipe dry with a napkin.
- Another method requires a lot of preparation, but it has quite proven its effectiveness:
- in an aluminum bowl you need to pour a teaspoon of alum (which can be purchased at the pharmacy) and egg white;
- heat the mixture to 65 degrees;
- apply the agent on a microfiber cloth, then send it to dry in the oven, putting it on foil;
- after the fabric is removed from the oven, it must be lowered into a container of cold water;
- you will need to repeat this ritual three times;
- the fabric should dry on its own within 2 days, after which it can be used for polishing.
How to remove scratches from your phone camera
If you are going to solve the question of how to remove a scratch from a phone camera, you need to make sure that the problem is precisely in external abrasions, and not in the functioning of the device itself.
In order to put the camera in order, you need to do the following:
- remove the glass from the surface of the phone camera;
- take a cotton cloth and carefully polish the glass with toothpaste;
- it is worth paying attention to the fact that the paste should not contain large particles, so as not to damage the surface even more with such an effect;
- To remove scratches from the camera, you can use a nail file to polish your nails. It must have a good degree of abrasion. First you need to process the screen, and then take a soft file and rub the camera screen with it.
How to remove scratches from your tablet screen at home
Tablets, which have become widespread and are often given into children’s hands for a pleasant pastime, quite often get scratches or other damage to the screen. You can remove such abrasions from a tablet, and the methods will be almost identical to those used to remove scratches from smartphones:
- The use of GOI paste, so appreciated by jewelers, is considered the most effective method. The only drawback of this method is the duration of exposure, because it takes at least half an hour to polish the device with a paste applied to a soft cloth.
- The polishes used by motorists give a good effect: the main thing is to pre-seal all the connectors, after which you can clean the screen surface with the application of these substances.
- Ordinary toothpaste or powder works well for scratches that have settled on tablet screens. The product must be applied to a soft cloth and rubbed thoroughly into the surface of the device.
If the tablet has tempered glass, it is unlikely to work on it, it is better to worry in advance and cover the surface of the screen with a protective film. Any friction will only give the screen a matte tint and ruin the picture to a large extent.
How to remove scratches from a metal phone case
The owners of smartphones enclosed in a metal case, who neglect the use of protective cases, may sooner or later face the inevitable appearance of scratches.
You can polish your phone with a soft cloth and an electric razor.
You can remove damage to the phone cover, but for this you need to do the following manipulations:
- First you need to remove the panel from the device.
- The first method of polishing the display, as well as the phone cover, involves using an electric razor with a soft cloth attached instead of a mesh. The device is connected to the network and smoothly polishes the case.
- Another method involves the use of manual labor: you can grind the metal surface if you apply GOI paste or ordinary toothpaste to a soft matter. Both of these substances are equally effective in removing microcracks and abrasions on the metal case of a smartphone.