How to Repeat Screen on Samsung
How to enable display rotation on Samsung
To enable auto-rotate screen on Samsung, do the following:
- Turn on your phone;
- Swipe the screen from top to bottom. The basic options curtain will open;
Additional settings for changing the screen orientation
After enabling screen rotation, do not rush to close the options panel. Tap on the very inscription “Auto-rotate” (or “Book screen”) and additional settings will open in front of you.
The list of options available there will allow you to separately activate the transition to landscape mode on:
- Home screen;
- Lock screen;
- Voice call screen.
Alternatively, you can enable the manual screen rotation option by placing the rotation button on the Samsung navigation bar.
To do this, it will be necessary to move the corresponding option lever to the left, and click on “Finish”.
What to do if auto rotate doesn’t work
In some cases, activating screen flip in a Samsung phone does not do anything at all. You turn the phone, but the image does not change when you rotate the device. Why is this happening?
Usually the reason for the dysfunction is the phone’s gyro sensor, the settings of which are out of order or even higher.
Try the following to resolve the issue:
- Open the phone number input application;
- Dial the code #;
- The engineering menu of your Samsung will open;
- Find the “Sensors” option there;
- Check if the value of the “Gyroscope Sensor” field changes;
- Using the “Gyro Selftest” function, you can calibrate this sensor.
If this does not help, we recommend that you have the phone checked by a service center. It is possible that the sensor is physically damaged and needs to be repaired (replaced).
How to enable auto-rotate screen on Samsung
Auto-rotate is a handy feature on our devices. Many have been using it for years, and after purchasing a new phone they suddenly find that it is not on the list of available options. Where did it go, and how to enable the auto-rotate screen on your Samsung? We will tell about all this in our material.
Where is auto-rotate in Samsung?
As you know, the auto-rotate display function appeared on the earliest models of Android phones. Thanks to the gyro sensor (gyroscope), the phone can determine the angle of its orientation, and rotate the image on the screen for more convenient viewing by the user.
If you opened the control panel of the phone and did not find the options there, then we advise you to look for the “Book screen” option there, which is sure to be found there.
Let’s take a look at the standard algorithm that allows you to rotate the display.
Features of turning the interface on Samsung early models
Earlier Samsung phones allow you to set screen rotation as follows:
- Go to the settings of your smartphone;
- Find the “Display” section in the list of sections and tap on it;
In our article, we have sorted out in what ways you can enable auto-rotate the screen on your Samsung smartphone, and what we need for this. Use the steps we have listed to activate the feature on your phone so you can more fully enjoy all the features of your device.
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver
LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver is a very simple program that regularly performs its function: receiving images from iPhone and iPad via AirPlay (built-in broadcast technology in iOS).
- Install LonelyScreen from the official site https://www.lonelyscreen.com/download.html and run the program.
- In the control point on the iPhone (opens with a gesture upward from the bottom edge of the screen), click on “Screen repeat“.
- In the list of available devices for transmission, you will see LonelyScreen, click on it.
- After connecting, the iPhone screen will be reflected on the computer in the program window.
No additional actions are required, except that it is worth noting that the program has an iPhone screen recording function (to do this, click on the arrow in the lower right corner).
Until recently, the program was free, now, unfortunately, it asks for a license, but for some time it works without it. Interestingly, the free version of LonelyScreen is still installed on my computer (I have not updated it since the installation) and it works properly.
Mirroring360 is a paid program for receiving broadcasts via AirPlay from iOS devices as well as from other PCs or smartphones. You can use the 7-day free trial to try out its features.
- Download Mirroring360 from the official website https://www.mirroring360.com/
- After installing the program, click Request Free Trial, enter your E-mail and desired password, and then click Activate.
- You don’t need to do anything in the running program: just start broadcasting by turning on the “Screen Repeat” function on your iPhone (select the device with the name of your computer from the list), as in previous such utilities.
Among the interesting functions of the program is broadcasting an image from your computer to the Internet: after clicking the Start Sharing button in the main window of Mirroring360, you will receive a link by which other users can see your screen.
LetsView is completely free software that allows you to easily AirPlay your iPhone screen to your computer or laptop with both Windows and Mac OS. There is the possibility of simple video recording from the screen and other additional functions.
Transfer Image from iPhone and iPad to Mac OS
If you have a Mac computer, you can use both the built-in system tools, if a cable connection is suitable for you, and third-party applications, if you need to connect via Wi-Fi, to broadcast images to it from the iPhone.
How to Output Image from iPhone to Windows Computer
Windows does not have built-in tools for receiving broadcast from iPhone using AirPlay over Wi-Fi, but this can be done using shareware programs, which we’ll talk about. To use them, both devices must be connected to the same wireless network. In case you have problems connecting, try disabling the firewall on your computer.
ApowerMirror also allows you to use its functions for free (but there is also a paid version with advanced functionality). After downloading, installing the program and registering a free account, just select the “iOS” tab in it, and you will see everything you need to do: open the iPhone control center and display the image on your computer.
Everything works properly and quickly, and if you wish, you can record your phone screen or create screenshots right away on your computer. ApowerMirror download is available on the official website https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror
5KPlayer is a completely free program that allows you to broadcast from iPhone to computer, as well as record video from the screen (and at the same time work as a media player).
- Download 5KPlayer from the official site https://www.5kplayer.com/5kplayer-download-Windows.htm and install the program on your computer.
- When requesting access to networks from Windows Firewall, give this permission.
- During the first launch, the program will ask you to register: it is not necessary to do this, it is enough to refuse registration once (the bottom button in the window).
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Control (swipe from the bottom of the screen) and select “Screen Repeat“.
- Select 5KPlayer from the list.
After the connection is made, the screen of your iOS device will be reflected on the computer screen. you can use and, if necessary, record a video with sound.
IOS Image Output on Mac in QuickTime Player
You can use QuickTime Player to cast the iPhone screen to the Mac and, if necessary, record the content, using this method:
- Connect the iPhone with a cable to your Mac, when prompted whether you need to trust the computer. confirm trust.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac OS (via the Applications folder or search in the status bar at the top right). From the QuickTime Player menu, choose File. New Video.
- In the window that opens, click on the arrow next to the record button and in the “Camera” point, select iPhone.
Immediately after that, his screen will be reflected on the Mac OS desktop. If you need to record video, you can specify the quality of the recording, the source of the sound recording.
How do I take a screenshot on Samsung? The first method will probably seem familiar to those who have worked with Apple gadgets. The fact is that this method is identical for many Samsung models and for the iPhone. It is used most often in practice. Some call it universal.
What needs to be done to create a screenshot? To do this, you will need to adhere to a certain algorithm of actions. The instructions for creating screenshots on “Samsung” look like this:
- Go to the page you want to take a snapshot of.
- Press the on / off button of the phone. While holding it, press on “Home”.
- Keep the buttons pressed until a sound is heard. A characteristic click should be heard.
That’s all. After the actions taken, the saved image will be noticeable on the smartphone screen. Important: the buttons must be pressed simultaneously. Otherwise, it will not work to bring the idea to life. From now on, it is clear how to take a screenshot on “Android”. Samsung basically offers just such a course of action. But there are exceptions.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung: a beginner’s guide
Screenshots of your phone or computer can come in handy in many different ways. If everything is more or less clear with a PC, then smartphones require special attention. Here’s how to take a screenshot on Samsung. What should every owner of a mobile phone know for this? Is it really possible to take a screenshot on Samsung? All this will be discussed further.
Third Party Applications
But sometimes it’s easier to use third-party programs. They often help not only to take screenshots, but also to capture video of what is happening on the smartphone. For “Android” there is a huge variety of applications that can solve the problem.
Does the person have a “Samsung Galaxy S4”? How can I take a screenshot of it if the suggested options did not help or simply do not suit the owner of the device? Then you can proceed like this:
- Find, download and install a third-party screenshot software on your phone. For example, Samsung has a dedicated app called Screenshot. It runs on Android 2.3.3.
- Launch screenshot app.
- Open the page that is planned to be removed.
- Press the button responsible for photographing the screen.
There is nothing special in the process. The main problem for Samsung owners is finding the right software.
Methods of creation
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone? Is it possible to do this at all?
Yes, screenshots can be taken on any modern phone. The main thing. know exactly how to act in a particular case. There are several ways to create a screenshot on Android. The specific scenario varies depending on the smartphone model.
If the owner of a mobile device is thinking about how to take a screenshot on Samsung, he should have Honor, which distinguishes between the following methods for solving the problem:
- via a hardware software command;
- taking a snapshot using third-party programs.
In the first case, there are several ways to proceed. Even a novice smartphone owner will be able to bring the idea to life without much difficulty. Next, we will talk in more detail about each action algorithm.
If this method did not help, you can go the other way. How to take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone? The following alignment is distinguished by its originality. For example, it is safe to say that the following method is perfect for Sansung S3.
What do you need to do to create a screenshot? How do I take a screenshot on Samsung? In addition to the previously suggested actions, you can follow some directions. They look something like this:
- Switch on your mobile phone. Go to the main menu and click on “Settings”.
- Select the line “Gesture control”.
- Press the Palm swipe to capture button.
- Open the desired page on a mobile device.
- Swipe from left to right across the screen.
After the movements, a small glow will appear on the display. It is a bit like scanning an image. Then the owner of the device will be able to see the saving of the received picture. Now it is clear how to take a screenshot on “Samsung”. The suggested actions actually turn out to be very effective.
Stylus to help
The last method can also be considered original. How do I take a screenshot on Samsung? You can use additional devices like SPen. With the help of this device, you can easily capture what is happening on the display of a mobile phone.
To bring the idea to life, you need:
- Press the button located on SPen.
- Open the desired page on your smartphone.
- Double-tap the “handle” on the screen.
No more options are provided. Fast, simple, convenient. Everyone decides how exactly to take a screenshot on Samsung.
If everything worked, you will hear a sound that simulates a camera click, and you will see the banner “Save Screenshot.” Then a characteristic snapshot icon will appear in the left corner of the screen. You can find your picture by clicking on the “Gallery” icon, or in the “Screenshots” folder in “My files”.
- The most common method. simultaneously hold down the power (on / off) and “Home” buttons for a couple of seconds.
- This method is most relevant for phones that were produced no earlier than five years ago. You should hold down the keys for a few seconds, but this time the power button and the volume down rocker.
- How to make a screen on the “Samsung” related to the earliest models? Hold the Home and Back keys for a few seconds.
- An additional way to reveal the secret of how to make a screen on “Samsung Galaxy”. In order not to waste time, look in the instruction manual or the characteristics of your device. if it states that it supports screenshot with the palm of your hand, then this method is for you.
Go to phone settings. Depending on the version, we will need the item “Additional functions”, “Gesture / palm control” or “Movement”. Activate “Palm Screenshot”.
Before making a screen on “Samsung”, you need to quickly, be sure to touch the surface of the screen, slide the edge of your palm from left to right or vice versa. This method does not seem convenient for everyone, and the device is not always able to recognize the gesture the first time. However, getting used to it, many people prefer this method to pressing the buttons.
How to make a screen on “Samsung”: all possible ways
Screenshot. this is a snapshot of the monitor, the screen of the device. It shows everything that happens on the display. It is used for the purpose of recording important correspondence, quickly saving any text or image, demonstrating the operation or malfunction of an application or program, etc.
Each manufacturer and operating system has its own way of “taking” a screenshot. Here we will focus on how to make a screenshot of the screen on “Samsung”.
And if nothing came up?
Unfortunately, there are no more methods that tell you how to make a screen on “Samsung” without the help of special programs. If these methods turned out to be ineffective for your smartphone, the reason is most likely the following:
- Your phone manufacturer. not Samsung. Most likely you bought a fake.
- Less sad reason. your device’s firmware is not original, not “Samsung“. You can change it to a real one at the service center of the manufacturer.
Be that as it may, it will not be superfluous to add here applications from Google Play, which help to take screenshots during their installation without the support of this function by the system:
- The “Screenshot” program allows you to both make a screen on “Samsung” and edit it: crop, overlay text, drawing, etc.
- Screenshot It makes it possible to take a screenshot not only in a standard way, but also simply by shaking the device. There is also a useful function of overlaying service information on top of the screen.
- Teksoft ScreenShot is suitable even for the earliest models, contains various screenshot settings.
How to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10
The process of taking screenshots is pretty simple, and there are many reasons for taking them. So, for example, to save any post from Instagram or to post it later to. you need to take a screenshot. This can also be useful when you need to keep to prove the promise of technical support or someone’s threats, which will then be removed. In general, without a doubt, this function is very useful, and how the process of taking screenshots on the Galaxy S10 is carried out, we will tell you in this material.
On most smartphones, there is only one combination of physical buttons to take a screenshot, but Samsung would not be itself if it did not come up with several ways to implement the same action. Below we will describe all the methods available on the Galaxy S10 to take a screenshot.
Screenshot with a slight movement of the hand
You can also take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10 using the swipe gesture over the smartphone screen, but first you need to activate this feature in the settings.
- Open the “Settings” application.
- Go to the section with “Advanced features”.
- Click on the item “Managing gestures” (Motions and gestures).
Now that this feature is activated, let’s try to take a screenshot this way. As stated in the warning, the keyboard should not be launched while taking a screenshot in this way.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Place your palm over the right side of the screen.
- Swipe left above the smartphone screen to take a screenshot.
At the bottom of the screen, as in the first case, a panel appeared with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
The most popular and probably the most natural way to take a screenshot on a smartphone is to use a specific key combination. There is nothing new here, since most Android devices have the same button combination for a screenshot.
Press and hold the power button and volume down button for 2 seconds until the screen momentarily turns white. A panel appeared at the bottom of the screen with available actions for managing the screenshot just taken.
This control panel disappears from the screen after a few seconds, but you can still access all its functions by opening the screenshot in the “Gallery” or by tapping on the notification that appears every time after a successfully created screenshot.
Taking a long screenshot
One of the options available in the Screenshot Control Panel allows you to create a long screenshot. Such a screenshot is convenient when you need to screen a page in a browser, for example, and in order not to create several ordinary screenshots, gradually scrolling down the page, you can simply create one long screenshot. Taking this screenshot only works when scrolling down the page, so keep that in mind when you create it.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Use a keyboard shortcut or hand gesture to take a screenshot.
- Click the long screenshot icon (second from the left).
- Keep clicking on this icon until the screenshot is of the required length.
As soon as you scan the area that you need in the screenshot or just scrolling to the very bottom, just tap anywhere on the screen, except the control panel, and the screenshot will be saved.
Bixby will do everything for you
Like many other things, you can ask the voice assistant to take a screenshot. This can be useful when you do not have the opportunity to pick up your smartphone.
- Open the screenshot of what you would like to take.
- Press and hold the button to call the voice assistant or just call him by name, Bixby.
- Say “Take a screenshot”
Was our material useful to you? You’ve already got your Galaxy S10?
Share your opinion in the comments under this material and in our Telegram chat.
ANY SAMSUNG PHONE FIX: BOOTLOOP,WONT TURN ON or STUCK on Samsung logo
What is a screenshot?
This word has few meanings. A screenshot is an exact screenshot that displays exactly the image that the user saw when they took it using hotkeys. Let’s see why you might need it.
Screenshot is a very handy feature. It exists on most operating systems, on virtually all modern devices. If a screenshot is taken on a computer using the Prt Scr / Sys Rq button, then on smartphones it is done differently. The answer to the question of how to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone, we discussed in this article above. But why might you need a screenshot of a mobile device?
How to take a screenshot on an older version of Android?
If you tried all of the above methods and the picture could not be saved, then most likely you have an old version of the operating system on your phone. For example, phones with Android 1.2 do not have this feature. And to take a screenshot on the old “Android”, you have to download a special program No Root Screenshot. This, of course, is not very convenient. By the way, this program works on new versions of the OS, which means that you can use it even on the latest “Android” for screen capture.
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung Galaxy”?
Newer versions of Android have a slightly different system for producing screenshots. For example, to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy, you must simultaneously hold down the Home and Back keys. The picture should appear in your “Gallery”.
By the way, on HTC smartphones, the production of pictures from a mobile screen is arranged in a similar way. Which is very convenient for those who recently changed their phone.
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung“: all the ways
One day it becomes necessary to take a picture from the screen of your smartphone in order to send it to a friend. For example, you won beautifully in a game, or you want to show your interlocutor the number of messages that a girl sent you while you are distracted. In general, there can be a variety of reasons why you need to take a screenshot, but it is done differently on different phones. Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung using only the volume and off keys. The methods are pretty simple.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
The smartphones of this company usually have the built-in Android operating system, on which it is very easy to take a picture of the screen. At the same time, it will be saved in the “Gallery” and you will not have to search for the screenshot you have taken. First you need to find out your Android version.
There are four ways to take a screenshot on Samsung. Which one should you choose? It depends on the version of Android installed on your mobile phone and which keys on your device are considered “hot”.
The first way to take a screenshot is to hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time. By holding them for a few seconds, you will take a screenshot, which can then be used as a JPG image. But if you didn’t succeed, then you will have to use the second method. Before taking a screenshot on Samsung, open the window you want to remove and hold down the Power and Volume Down keys. The picture will appear in your gallery.
On older versions of Android, things are just as simple. Press the “Home” key and the “Back” button at the same time, and a screenshot from the screen of your smartphone will appear in your “Gallery”. As you can see, everything is quite simple, and if you need to take a screenshot, you shouldn’t have any problems with this. Remember the Power button and the On / Off key. This is the same. But what if none of the above methods helped?
Why is it needed?
The screenshot can come in handy in various situations. For example, you have some kind of error and you need to explain the essence of the problem to technical support, but you don’t understand how to do it without a snapshot. In this case, the screenshot will certainly help. A snapshot can also come in handy during active games on a smartphone, for example, to save game moments or your statistics in the phone’s memory. This may come in handy in the future.
It is also often necessary to take a picture of a correspondence with someone. But how to take a screenshot on “Samsung” in order to save a chat from “” or WhatsApp, many do not understand. Therefore, you should know the hotkeys and use them when necessary. The advantage of this function is the fact that the pictures are saved in the “Gallery” in JPG format, which opens on all known devices, including various types of players, game consoles, personal computers, players and, most importantly, on all mobile phones with color screen, not to mention smartphones.
If you went to the “Gallery” of your phone and did not find a picture there, then look in the “My files” folder. Also folders with screenshots can have the following names: Pictures, Screenshots, ScreenCapture. If you cannot find the screenshot you took, you may have chosen the wrong method for capturing the screen and the screenshot was not saved. Try using other hotkeys. All methods, like on “Samsung” to take a screenshot of the screen, are indicated in this article above.
With home button
If your device has it, you can take a screenshot by pressing it simultaneously with the power button.
Also, if you have a completely old device and it has buttons: “Home”, “Back” and “Call open applications”. The screen is done by clicking “Home” and “Back”.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Phone. Easy!
Usually, you can get a screenshot on Samsung, and on any other device on Android, quickly and by pressing two buttons on the phone, but since all models are different, some have their own nuances.
How to make a screen on different Samsung phones in detail and with pictures, you will learn from this material. Additionally, there will be a list of applications that can automate this process on all smartphones.
In the previous article, we looked at ways to recover your Google account. Now you will learn how to make a screen on Samsung, or rather on different phones of this brand.
In some cases, it is really better to use applications to take screenshots, in addition, with the help of them, you can record videos, set a timer, capture a screen at a certain time and other possibilities.
How to view a screenshot on Samsung
After the screen is made, the corresponding icon will appear in the top panel (see the picture). Pull the shutter down and open the resulting image.
Screenshots are saved in a special folder in the gallery, you can always find them there. Just open it on your smartphone. The folder will be named differently depending on what device you have. Also, applications save them in special directories. Usually you can change them directly in the settings, some allow you to use the SD card as storage, which is quite convenient.
An excellent application, it works quickly and most importantly, it is stable. There is support for the Russian language. There are many additional options, including video recording.
How to take screenshot on Galaxy S20, S20. S20 Ultra and Z Flip?
On Galaxy S20, S20. S20 Ultra and Z Flip have several ways to take screenshots. One of them. it is a palm movement. Activate it by going to Settings and enabling Palm Swipe to Grip in Advanced Features. Drag the edge of your hand horizontally from right to left or left to right and from edge to edge. Make sure your hand is in contact with the screen. Or take a screenshot in a more traditional way. simultaneously pressing two buttons, the power key and the volume down key.
After the screenshot is taken, you will get a preview and several options for additional actions at the bottom of the screen, such as drawing on an image, cropping an image, or submitting from a menu. Another option presented in the menu. it is a scroll capture, a feature that allows you to take scrolling screenshots of long articles or images. To use scroll capture, you first need to enable smart capture in advanced settings. Then you can simply click Capture Scroll from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen after capturing the screenshot. Continue clicking the Capture Scroll button to continue capturing long content. Galaxy Note9 and Galaxy Note8 offer a different way to access scroll capture. Take out the S Pen to activate Air Command, select Screen Recording, then Scroll Capture. Capture long text or images by scrolling, then add annotations with the S Pen.
There is Smart select to select specific shapes. On Galaxy Note10, Note10. S10e, S10, S10. S9, S9. Note9, S8, and S8 enable this feature by going to Settings Display Edge Screen Edge Panels. You can now select a rectangle or oval for screenshots of these shapes. Animation allows you to select a portion of a video to create an animated GIF. On the Galaxy Note8, take out the S Pen to activate Air Command and click Smart Select from the menu. Use the S Pen to select any shape you want or select a video section to get animated GIFs.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy S7
In the 2016 flagship from Samsung, it is possible to take so-called extended screenshots. That is, roughly speaking, we get several photos of the display in a row saved in one picture. How to do it?
- First, we take a screenshot using a keyboard shortcut (how to do it is written above).
- Further, three inscriptions appear at the bottom of the display, we are interested in the leftmost one. Capture (the “” icon).
- Click on it and continue to create a screen photo. That’s all! Much more different data can now be displayed in one snapshot.
By the way, if none of the ways to make a screen work, then probably some glitches in the device software. you can cure it by completely resetting the settings and content.
Now you know how to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S7 and can instantly save important information shown on the display.
P.S. In our opinion, using buttons is the easiest option. Do you think the same? Like it! Is your opinion contrary to ours? Write in the comments why!
How to take screenshots on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
[Update]: Four ways to take screenshots on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. added tip for scrolling screenshots
Got your hands on a new Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge? It is always interesting to upgrade to a new smartphone, especially if you change platform / manufacturer. If you are new to Android or Samsung phones, you may need a little help with common tasks on your smartphone. In an effort to help our readers who are new to Android get the most out of their new devices without getting frustrated, we continue to share helpful tips. and guidelines.
Today’s addition to our series of Android tips and tricks covers one of the most basic operations. creating a basic and scrolling screenshot. If you need a quick screenshot of your friend’s very embarrassing comment before he deletes it, don’t worry, we’re here to help you.
Adding, Removing, and Rearranging Edge Panels
You can swipe through the Edge panels to see the boundaries of tasks (shortcuts), people, or apps. Easily access your favorite shortcuts by adding the pages you want and arranging them in order.
Check the box at the top of each panel. to add it to the turn. Uncheck the box to remove it.
Click “Reorder” at the top right of the page.
Drag the panels. to arrange them in the desired order.
Click the back button in the upper left corner when done.
Hold down the power button on the right and the Home button under the screen at the same time on the page you want to save.
Voila. Your image is immediately saved to your gallery, and a semi-transparent overlay appears at the bottom of the screen with many options to crop, share or edit the snapshot.
You can also find your screenshots in the / DCIM / Screenshots folder on your phone memory.
Activate the Edge panel
Swipe down from the home screen. to open the notification panel.
Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner.
Scroll down and select Edge Screen.
Make sure the Edge Panels is on. or tap a selection to enable it.
Swipe the screen for screenshots
As with previous Galaxy devices, you can use one hand and slide your finger from right to left while sliding slowly and gently. This is useful when you cannot use two hands for the two-button method described below.
Configure Edge Handle
Edge handle. it is a hotspot from which you swipe your finger across the screen to open predefined shortcuts. You can adjust the size, position and opacity of this pen to be as obvious or invisible as you want. Make sure it’s conveniently located so you don’t have to go too far to bring up shortcuts.
Swipe in from the translucent Edge handle on the side of the screen.
Tap the “Settings” icon at the bottom left.
Click on “Edge Panel Handle Settings” at the bottom.
Drag the handle on the right to the desired vertical position.
Adjust the handle position (left or right screen), size and opacity. by going into each option accordingly.
Click the back arrow in the upper left. to go back to other settings.
Why I don’t have AirPlay?
Make sure the router is up and running with the latest firmware. Make sure Wi-Fi is on and connected to your iOS device. AirPlay only works on Wi-Fi. After turning on Wi-Fi and connecting all devices to the same Wi-Fi network, if the problem persists, restart all.
How to Repeat Screen from iPhone to Samsung TV?
How to connect iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your Samsung TV to Wi-Fi.
- Press the “Source” button on the TV remote control.
- Select “Mirroring”, “Screen mirroring” or similar item from the list.
- Open the switch shade (Control Center) on iPhone.
- Select the Screen Repeat option.
How to use Airplay?
AirPlay is the ability to play music files “over the air”. AirPlay works as follows: acoustics are connected to WI-FI, reflected in sound sources, for example, iPhone, after which you can start an audio file, while being even in the next apartment.
Is it possible to stream video from iPhone to MacBook?
It’s very simple. To watch a movie or video from YouTube, just turn on the video on your iPhone / iPad, tap on the AirPlay icon and select Mac. Since your Mac is disguised as an Apple TV, it will appear as a set-top box icon. The same thing works with presentations in the same Keynote.
Which LG TVs support AirPlay?
At CES 2019, several brands. Samsung, Vizio, Sony and LG. announced that their TVs will receive AirPlay 2 support. However, only the first two brands will implement support in previous TV models.
Where to find AirPlay on iPhone?
Screen Mirroring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:…
- Click Screen Repeat.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible Smart TV from the list.
How to connect iPhone to Mac?
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Browse on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click the Apply button.
Samsung U28D590D Menu System (OSD)
How to Display iPhone Screen on LG TV?
- Install the free LG Smart Share app on your TV.
- Install the Twonky Beam app on your iOS device.
- Check the box “show or hide the visual indicators at the edge of the screen”.
- Select the video file you want to output from your smartphone to the big screen of your LG TV.
Editing, storing, sending. far from a complete set of functions of special applications for Android smartphones.
Tablet PCs Tab, released by Samsung, work on technologies similar to smartphones. The process of taking a snapshot is quite simple. The main ways are:
- Basic keyboard shortcuts mentioned in this article.
- Back buttons are preferable for outdated models running on Android 3 and older.
- “Gesturing” is only available on the latest models of the Tab line.
- For tablets with large screens, many specialized programs with advanced functionality have been created.
Home Back Buttons
A number of models manufactured before 2017 accept a different keyboard shortcut. To make a screen, you must:
- Prepare the screen.
- Press “Home” “Back”, holding the combination for 1-2 seconds.
A morally outdated gadget that had good popularity after its announcement. The traditional command for taking a screenshot is the hardware buttons “Menu” and “Screen Power”. It is required to hold these keys for a couple of seconds until the smartphone displays the notification “Screenshot successfully saved”.
Rib of the Palm Gesture
The Korean manufacturer is actively introducing new features that allow the user to take a screenshot from the screen on Samsung. It is not always convenient to press the required buttons at the same time, so new opportunities have appeared. one-touch screen, gesture control. Current models offer to take a photo of the display by performing a simple movement. slide the edge over the touchscreen from left to right. The user is free to choose another direction of movement. there are no hard restrictions.
The interface that supports gestures must be configured before actual operation. This is done like this:
- Open the phone menu.
- Go to “Settings”.
- The required section may have different names. The name necessarily contains the phrase “Gesture control”. Select this item.
- Activate the “Take a photo with the palm of your hand” function by checking the box or moving the slider.
Now the gesture recognition system works fully. you can take a screenshot of the Samsung screen. It is enough to slide the edge of your hand over the display. Successful screenshot creation is accompanied by a notification.
This function is not available to owners of budget models (Grand Duos, Neo).
How to know if a screenshot has been taken?
Depending on the model and version of the OS used, the smartphone displays various notifications about the successful saving of the image. Possible signals:
- Notification panel message.
- Flash display.
- Sound signal. camera shutter.
- Pop-up message at the bottom of the display.
Home Power Buttons
The presented combination is used for early models of Gelaxi, as well as intermediate representatives of the line. S7 Edge, S8, S6. This is done as follows:
- Open the required application or settings mode (a picture to be captured).
- Disable widgets, auxiliary lines, ads (optional).
- Hold down two keys: “Home” “Screen Power”, hold for a couple of seconds.
- A short flash of the screen, a sound signal, a message on the status bar will serve as indicators of a successful screenshot.
Another screenshot, positioned as a simplified analogue of Photoshop. The program does not require the establishment of ROOT rights. Normal functionality is provided with 5 MB of free space. Benefits:
- Free utility.
- No loss of quality screenshots.
- Possibility to make additional marks on pictures.
- Taking a long screenshot of a page.
- Save pictures to internal memory and microSD card.
- Additional Features QuickTitle Android, Shortcuts.
Another feature is a powerful editor that allows you to work with screenshots and pre-prepared images. Editor features:
- 1) cropping, scaling with special tools;
- 2) drawing, adding shapes;
- 3) effects. blur, stickers, color change;
- 4) insertion of inscriptions, watermarks;
- 5) optimization of the picture resolution without significant loss of quality;
- 6) support for any format.