How to reset a Samsung phone 2
How to Lock a Lost Samsung Phone
How to lock your Samsung phone if it is lost or stolen? It’s simple: use the convenient Google services. Simple actions will allow you to remotely lock your smartphone and prevent intruders from taking over confidential information.
Standard applications can be easily deactivated by intruders, so it is better to use special programs for security. Such software not only helps to remotely lock the device or report the fact of changing the SIM card, but even send you a photo of the thief.
- Bitdefender Mobile Security Antivirus routinely protects your smartphone from viruses, and if you lose your phone, it will track the location of the device on the developer’s website. When you change your SIM card, you will receive a message with a new number. Cons. the trial version lasts only 2 weeks, then you will have to pay for effective software.
- Lost Android weighs very little, only 170 KB, but the “kid” works for three. it tracks the location, locks and clears the phone from user data. Also, the anti-thief will take a photo of the intruder, record the sounds of conversations and even transmit text messages. The software is absolutely free and “gets up” even on old versions of Android.
- Prey Anti Theft is another popular software that works with all existing operating systems. Anti-theft has a standard set of functions. location detection, data blocking and erasure, a thief’s photo and a siren. The free version is enough to control three devices.
- Avast Mobile Security, a popular antivirus, has an additional Anti-Theft functionality that opens after granting the user ROOT rights. In addition to the standard “chips”, Avast can hide in the kernel of the firmware, which allows the software to continue to function even after the device is reset to factory settings. The free version has sufficient functionality, in the paid version, the transfer of the thief’s photo becomes available.
- Cerberus is considered the best search engine software. He knows how to determine the location of the device not only by GPS, but also by the points of cell towers and wi-fi. You will be able to view the lists and listen to the recording of the calls made by the thief, take photos and videos. The software is sewn into the kernel and remains there even after the device is reset to factory settings. The best app is expected to be paid.
Depending on your needs and risks, you can easily select software that allows you to effectively manage your lost gadget and find intruders.
What to do if your device is stolen
How to lock a lost Samsung phone if it is definitely stolen? The instructions will be the same: go through any other device to your own Google account and set the lock through remote control.
The service will also show the location of the smartphone if it is connected to the Internet. Ideally, the coordinates can be provided to law enforcement officers, but in reality, the police rarely engage in such “investigations”.
How to secure your device
Those who at least once faced the theft or loss of a smartphone later more than once regretted that they had not taken preventive measures. By the way, there are a lot of opportunities for this.
Android remote control
If you actively used your phone and downloaded applications to it through the playmarket, this is a good sign that the device is connected to a Google account. To remotely control your smartphone, log into the account using a PC, laptop or tablet. After authorization, a list of devices associated with the account will be available.
Here you should see a lost smartphone, with which you can now perform the following actions remotely:
- Call. The function will be useful if you lost your smartphone at home, and the SIM card was not inserted into it. A sound signal is activated through the account, which will be heard until it is turned off through the account or manually on the phone.
- Delete data. We are sure that the phone has been stolen and are afraid that your personal data will fall into the hands of intruders. use the Google service to completely erase user information from your smartphone.
- Block. Through the account, you can come up with a password that will block access to the phone. Here you also need to enter a message that will pop up on the smartphone screen, and leave contact information to contact you.
The choice of action depends on the circumstances under which you lost your Galaxy smartphone. If the phone is lost, and there is a hope to find it (by yourself or by “forces” of random passers-by), then initiate the call and put a block with the obligatory indication of contact information. If the phone is found by a respectable person, he will contact and return the loss.
Losing your phone is not a reason to be upset. Using Google services and special programs, you can call an Android smartphone to draw attention to it. You can also block the phone by leaving a message for the finder with your own contacts for communication. If you are sure that the phone was stolen, erase your personal information or get up-to-date data on the location of the gadget.
Installing custom firmware on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532
To install custom firmware on a Samsung J2 Prime SM-G532 phone, you need a custom TWRP Recovery, if you don’t have one, see the paragraph above.
Download any custom firmware you like to your PC (for TWRP Recovery in zip format), for example:
Then copy the firmware file to the phone memory. Then he turns off the smartphone and boots into the custom TWRP Recovery (on the switched off phone, press the power buttons, the volume up button. HOME)
And through TWRP Recovery, install the firmware file:
Go to Wipe and select Advanced Wipe
Check the boxes: “Davlik Cache”, “System, Data”, “Cache”, “Android Secure”.
Making “Swipe to Wipe”
Go to Install. We select the memory where the custom firmware is located. and select Swipe to Confim Flash, the installation will start
After installation in the recovery, select the item Reboot.system and the device will restart.
Done! You have successfully flashed your custom firmware! reboot your smartphone and use it with pleasure (without paying attention to custom firmware bugs)
How to reflash a Samsung G2 phone
Have you decided to upgrade your smartphone? Rootgadget will tell you how to update the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F safely. For this, detailed instructions were written at the bottom of the article.
Installing custom TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532
And so let’s start installing custom recovery on Samsung j2 Prime
If you have not installed Samsung drivers on your PC yet, download and install. Then connect, using a standard USB cable, your smartphone to the computer. After the PC recognizes the phone automatically before installing additional drivers and updates.
We need the Odin 3 program, download Odin
Transferred phone to Odin Mode, connect to PC using a standard USB cable.
Run the Odin 3 flasher on the PC as administrator
In the AP line, specify the path to the previously downloaded file with custom TWRP recovery J2 Prime TWRP Recovery with the extension “.img.tar” and select it
We uncheck the “auto reboot” box and press start (the phone must flash, the firmware time is no more than 30 seconds, the result should be like this (sucCeed 1 / failed 0);
Until the firmware process is complete, do not touch the Smartphone, usually the firmware lasts no longer than 30 seconds.
Without turning on the gadget in a working state, right from the Download mode, go to the newly installed TWRP Recovery by holding down three buttons (volume up home power button, when the Samsung label appears, release the buttons).
How to update Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime?
The process of updating Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-G532F) is to install an alternative firmware (ROM) on it after the manufacturer has stopped updating the device over the air. Simply put, if the phone has stopped updating itself, then it’s time to install an alternative firmware on it.
You also need to update if you start having problems with the device that you could not solve in any other way. If you are not sure that you can roll the firmware on your own without problems, then it is better to use the services of more experienced users so as not to harm the gadget. Or think about replacing the device with a newer one.
You can select the desired firmware and instructions for it by following the links from the list in the next paragraph, if you have any difficulties with the choice, write in the comments, we will help.
Instructions for flashing a smartphone Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532 and installing custom recovery, getting root rights. Or just how to reflash Samsung J2 Prime?
If you suddenly do not like the software of your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532 smartphone, using these instructions you can change the official version of Android to a more recent version or install a completely custom firmware, which will expand the functionality of the device and increase the speed of the robots. After getting ROOT, you can free your mobile from a large number of unwanted applications and thereby increase the amount of memory on your phone. Below in the instructions you can download the firmware for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532.
Flashing custom recovery or unofficial firmware leads to the operation of the Knox counter and, as a result, the loss of the warranty for your smartphone. Therefore, first think about whether you need it.
Installing the official firmware on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532 smartphone using the Samsung Odin service program. In order to install a new firmware on your smartphone, you first need to download several files to your PC:
Drivers. Samsung USB Driver
Flash program. Odin
Before flashing the phone, you first need to decrypt it, if this is not done after the firmware, you will receive a beautiful metal “brick”.
To remove the lock from the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532, you need to disable the reactivation lock. Go to “Settings”. “Lock screen and protection”. “Find phone” and disable “Activation lock” Before and after the firmware update procedure, you must do a general reset of the device to the factory settings in order to avoid all kinds of errors and slowdowns of the interface.
When performing this procedure, all your data and files will be permanently deleted.
On the device, open “Settings” “Back up and reset” “Accounts” “Reset data” “RESET DEVICE” and click “Delete all”
Turn off the device, press and hold the “Volume Up”, “Home (Central)” and “Power” buttons and after a few seconds the “Recovery” menu will appear. In the “Recovery” menu, select “Wipe data / factory reset”. “Yes. delete all user data”, all user data will be deleted. After completing the process, select “Reboot system now” and the device will start to reboot.
You can skip this step, but remember! If you do not reset the data, after the update, “lags” and unstable operation of the device as a whole may appear due to the tails of the previous firmware, and more recently, before completely resetting the smartphone, you also need to delete the Google account, otherwise the smartphone may be blocked.
The previously downloaded drivers for Samsun J2 Prime, unpack and install on the PC. Then unpack the Odin archive and firmware.
Run the program for j5 prime Odin firmware as administrator. To do this, hover over Odin and right-click and select “Run as administrator”, then click “Yes”.
After starting Odin, we arrange the firmware files in the following order:
Insert the BL ……….tar.md5 file into the “BL” field
The AP file ……….tar.md5 is inserted into the “AP” field
The CP file ……….tar.md5 is inserted into the “CP” field
Insert the CSC….tar.md5 file into the “CSC” field
We check that the “ticks” were only in the fields “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time “
We transfer the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532 phone to the firmware mode. To do this, turn off the phone and then press and hold the “Volume Down”, “Home” and “Power” buttons and after the menu with a yellow triangle appears, press the “Volume Up”
We connect the smartphone using the supplied USB cable to the PC and in the Odin program, in the upper left corner the inscription “COM” highlighted in blue should appear, then press the “Start” button.
Note: If for some reason your PC does not recognize your device, try reinstalling the driver and / or try other USB ports.
The process of flashing the smartphone has started. After successful flashing, the device will reboot automatically and “Finish” will appear in the Odin program.
That’s all! The first download of the phone takes a little longer than usual, everything will not panic Ok.
Why update firmware on Andro
Everyone has different motives, but mostly to eradicate some problems with the phone.
- The problem with the quality of pictures, with a good camera.
- Poor display response to pressing.
- I would like to see the new Andro
- First you need to download the firmware by choosing one of the options below. Together with it, the archive contains the necessary set of programs (TWRP and others).
- Then unpack the archive and find the file “instruction_rootgadget.txt”. You can unpack the archive with any archiver (7ZIP, WinRar and others).
- The firmware zip file in the archive must be downloaded to a memory card or smartphone memory.
- For the rest of the information and the sequence of actions, see the text instructions.
Firmware Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F
Choose what you like, we would recommend upgrading to the latest versions of Android.
Getting ROOT on Samsung J2 Prime G532 Marshmallow
Put your smartphone in recovery mode, to do this, turn off the device and then hold down the “Volume” button “Home” button “On” button
In the TWRP Recovery Mode menu, select the Wipe item. Advance Wipe. and select Cache Data
After removing the garbage, we return to the main TWRP moon, and there we select the Install item, then select the SuperSu.zip installation file in the directory and confirm the desire to install.
After successful installation of the application, the phone restarts. In the program menu you will have installed
SuperSu App, which actually makes it possible to manage Root superuser rights.
How to Factory Reset Samsung from Settings Menu
A master reset will help restore the device to factory settings and may delete your personal data from the internal memory. downloaded content, pictures, ringtones, contacts and applications. However, this action does not erase the data stored on the SIM or SD.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data from internal memory.
- On the home screen, press the “Menu” key and then “Settings”.
- Highlight and press “Backup & Reset”.
- Click “Factory data reset” and select “Delete all”.
How to Factory Reset Samsung with Hardware Keys
It also restores factory settings and erases personal data from internal memory without affecting the contents of the SIM or SD card.
If the device menu freezes or stops responding, you can reset the settings using the hardware keys. To perform a master reset, you need the following steps:
- Turn off the device. Press and hold the volume keys at the same time.
- Press the power key, wait for the phone to vibrate once, then release it.
- Keep holding the sound setting keys until AndroidSystemRecovery appears.
- Press the volume down button to highlight the data you want to reset. Press the power button to make a selection. Press this key again to delete all user data. Then press the power button twice more.
If your phone is not working properly, you might need to restart it and also clear the cache. This will help remove unnecessary content from the gadget’s memory. Unlike a master reset, deleting the cache does not erase your personal data.
To erase the cache, you must do the following:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold VolumeUp and VolumeDown at the same time.
- Press the power key and wait for the smartphone to vibrate once, then release it.
- Continue to hold down the volume buttons until the AndroidSystemRecovery screen appears. Press the volume key down to highlight the cache partition to be deleted.
- Hold down the required button to select the data you want to delete. Home (ICS only) or Power (GB only).
Make sure everything is highlighted correctly and restart your gadget. This method is useful in that it allows you to simply clear the device’s memory of unnecessary information. This is the softest way to help get your Samsung Galaxy S2 up and running. You can always reset the settings, so it’s best to start small. This can be verified in the course of further use of the smartphone.
How to Factory Reset Samsung in Different Ways
Sometimes it happens that the Samsung Galaxy S II doesn’t work very well. What to do in such a situation? If the phone does not function correctly, you will have to restart it through the menu or using the hardware keys. How to Factory Reset Samsung? Several ways can be applied.
Safe Mode allows you to enable your device with disabled third-party applications. By turning on the gadget in this way, you can easily remove all programs that may cause problems when loading or operating Samsung Galaxy. How to reset settings in safe mode. indicated below. You may not need a hard reset.
To enable Safe Mode and use it to troubleshoot problems, you need the following:
- Remove the battery from the phone.
- Reinsert the battery. Press and hold the Menu button and turn on the device at the same time. When you see the lock symbol on the screen, you can release the “Menu”.
- SafeMode is displayed in the lower left corner. Remove any third party apps that are causing you problems.
- Press and hold the power key, select Power off.
- Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- Press the power button to turn on the device, but do not touch any keys during reboot.
Now you know how to factory reset Samsung. The above are the simplest methods. There are other ways, for example, flashing the device. However, these options are not recommended for non-specialists.
How to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S2 if you forgot the pattern or requires you to enter a password that you do not remember. It is possible in the same way to make a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S3 and similar Android smartphones.
Attention. Everything that you do with your phone, you do voluntarily at your own peril and risk! The site administration is not responsible in the event of a malfunction of your phone. If you have a new phone that is under warranty or you are afraid that your phone may deteriorate by using the Samsung Galaxy C2 Hard Reset, then you can contact the service center. Good luck.
On this page we will try to tell you how to make a Hard Reset on a Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone and similar Android devices. Having made a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S2, you can unlock your phone that has been locked due to repeated attempts to enter the wrong pattern and will help you reset the set passwords.
Attention! by making a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S2, you will lose all data and all information that is in the phone, including files, applications, games, contacts, messages, etc.
Now you can customize your smartphone at your discretion, download and install games and applications, you can also create a new Google account and save it with a password in a safe place, so that in the future, in case of blocking, you can enter an account with a password and not lose it with a hard reset everything on the phone.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J5 and other similar Android smartphones and tablets.
Attention. Everything that you do with your phone, you do voluntarily at your own peril and risk! The site administration is not responsible in the event of a malfunction of your device! If you have a new smartphone that is under warranty or you are afraid that your phone may deteriorate using this method of factory reset, then you can contact the service center. Good luck.
In this article, you will learn how to Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J5 and similar Android devices. Perhaps, you can reset the settings by this method not only on Samsung androids, but also on smartphones from other companies. The information on the page will help you unlock Samsung Galaxy, which has been locked due to repeated attempts to enter the wrong pattern on the screen, forgotten password, etc. Sometimes, even knowing how to enter the pattern correctly, it does not work and asks you to enter your Google account and password to unlock the Galaxy J5. Usually, many people simply forget their email account without mentioning their Google account password. If you are reading this article, then I think your Samsung is also locked and you are looking for a way to unlock it. You can, of course, refer the smartphone to specialists, but then you will have to pay a tidy sum from your wallet. If you want to unlock your Samsung yourself for free and you are not afraid to take risks, then you can do a full factory reset and reset all passwords by reading the information below on this page. Know
Attention! Remember to save all important information! Having made a hard reset on your device, all information will be erased, including contacts, files, messages, installed applications, etc., your smartphone will become as good as new. If you are afraid for your phone, then it is better to refer it to a specialist in a service center and not risk it.
Follow these steps to unlock Samsung J5:
We turn off the smartphone and, on the switched off device, hold and hold three buttons simultaneously: “home button”, “volume up button” (that is, as if you were adding volume) and “phone on button”. (For those who can’t figure out which button on Android Samsung means home, it’s usually the button at the bottom center below the screen.)
In this pressed state, we hold all three buttons until you see the menu on the screen.
Attention! Perhaps, on some Samsung androids, to display the menu on a switched off smartphone, you will have to hold only two buttons instead of three buttons. This is the “home” button and “power button”, and all other actions are described in the article below.
After you see the menu, release all the buttons. (If the smartphone automatically restarts, then try without releasing the buttons, slide your finger on the volume up button down, that is, to decrease the volume, and only then you just need to release all the buttons.)
Now in the menu with the volume control button, select wipe data / factory reset on the Samsung J5 screen. To confirm the actions, press the home button. (You may need to confirm with the on / off button.)
Then, using the volume control button, select the Yes —— delete all user data item and confirm our choice. To continue resetting the Samsung J5 unlock settings, select the reboot system now line on the screen. Confirm with the appropriate button.
Your Android will now reboot and after which it will fully boot. We wait a little and see how the already unlocked Samsung Galaxy turned on, which no longer asks for a password for a Google account or a pattern.
After unlocking, we lose everything that was in the memory of the smartphone or tablet, including personal settings, contacts, files and other information.
Next, the language settings should appear on the phone screen and if you want to change, then select “change” and look for the desired language, if everything is fine, then click on the green android display and go to the next settings.
You will then be prompted to enter your Google account or given the option to create a new account. You can also configure this item later by selecting “skip”. Then you will have to confirm some more points, after which you can customize the phone for yourself. Your Samsung Galaxy Ji5 is now unlocked and ready to delight you. In the future, do not forget to create a Google account and save it together with the password in a safe place, so that you no longer have problems with unlocking the android when children are playing and lock your phone or you forget the pattern and password on your smartphone.
How to reset phone DO to factory settings with buttons?
- Turn off device
- Press three buttons simultaneously: the volume up key “Volume Up”, the “Home screen” key and the power button
- Wait for the menu to load
- Use the volume keys to select the wipe data / factory reset item and press the power button
How to factory reset Samsung A30?
- First, turn off the gadget
- Hold down for a while Volume Turn on
- When we see a picture with a green robot or Samsung logo on the display, we stop pressing the buttons
- Select the wipe data / factory reset item by applying the Volume Control and confirm the selection by pressing the Power button.
How to reset Samsung if you forgot your password?
If one of the combinations suits, the service menu will appear on the screen. In it, using the volume buttons as up and down buttons, select the Recovery item, and then the Wipe data / factory reset command. Confirm the execution of the reset.
How to Factory Reset Samsung?
Factory reset methods
- Go to settings, select “General settings”.
- Select the “Reset” menu.
- Find the item “Reset data” or “Reset device”.
- Select the option “Reset”, “Reset device” or “Delete all”.
- Start deleting all information and rebooting the device.
What happens if you reset your phone DO to factory settings?
Yes, resetting to factory settings will delete all data from the device: contacts, messages, downloaded applications, photos, music, mail settings, etc. After the reset, the smartphone or tablet will return to the form it had when it was purchased, that is, to the factory state.
What is the code to reset the settings on Samsung?
The first method to reset the settings is to dial the following code: ###. A screen will appear where you need to click on the “Reset phone” option. The second code for a factory reset is 27673855 #. It is used to execute Format Factory and phone flashing.
Formatting with Recovery Mode
It is not always possible to format using the menu. If the phone refuses to load the operating system, then it is suggested to use another method. using the keyboard shortcut for Hard Reset. Need to:
- Turn off the device if it is turned on.
- Hold down the Home, Power and Volume Up keys.
- After the company logo appears on the display, release one button. “Home”.
- Wait for the Recovery menu to start.
- Use the volume buttons to select the item “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press the start key to confirm.
- In the new menu, select the item “Yes”.
- Next. “Reboot system now”.
- Wait for the device to boot.
How to Format Samsung Phone
How to format a Samsung phone? On Android devices, you can quickly get rid of all user data. Consider the current methods to erase all information in a smartphone.
Formatting via the menu
You can do a full reset through the menu of the device. It is necessary:
- Go to system settings.
- Go to the section “General settings”.
- Select the item “Archive and reset”.
- Click on “Factory data reset”.
- Click on “Reset device”.
- Wait for the machine to restart.
How to completely format Samsung?
Reset data. delete user information from the phone. It includes: messages, contacts, applications, files, settings, alarms, etc. As a result, the smartphone becomes completely “clean”, just like when you turn it on for the first time.
When will this operation be required??
- After updating the Android OS. The developers recommend getting rid of all old information and re-entering it. Better yet, do a pre-upgrade data reset to perform a clean install.
- Before selling a device or giving it to another person. A huge amount of user information is stored in a smartphone, which should not be shared with strangers.
- There is a problem that you cannot fix.
- Make a backup and transfer it to a memory card. Backup is used to quickly restore information, it will greatly save your time.
- Go to the list of accounts in the settings, delete the Google account. If you do not do this, then the device after turning on will ask for a username and password from it.
How to format Samsung? On Galaxy, you can use a service combination. To enter it, go to dialing the number in the Phone application. Next, type in the code:
- 27672878 #. cleaning with saving contacts and user files.
- 27673855 #. delete all data.
Formatting via Hard Reset
You can format using a computer. Instructions:
- Download Android Data Eraser application on your PC and install the program.
- Run it and go to “Erase all data”.
- Connect your device to your computer via a cable. Check for USB Debugging Enabled.
- Click on “Erase” and wait for the device to scan.
- After completing the analysis of the file system, you must again click on the “Erase” item.
- It remains to reset the Android settings and you can use the device.
Remote Reset Locked Android Phone Using Android Device Manager
Another way to reset Android phone when locked is Android Device Manager. It is a location-based service that can locate, block and delete Android devices remotely. If you want to use Android Device Manager, your Android phone must be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or cellular. And you have a Google account set up on your device.
Step 1. Open Android Device Manager in your browser or enter www.google.com/Android/devicemanager in the address bar and press Enter.
Step 2. Once you log into the Google account associated with your phone, Google will start searching and find your device on the map.
Step 3. You will be presented with three options in Android Device Manager. Click “Delete” and then click “Delete” again in the pop-up warning message.
Step 4. When you see the message “Factory settings [date]”, you can restart your Android phone and set it up as a new device.
Note. This is a way to factory reset your Android phone and remove all apps, music and settings. After resetting, Android Device Manager will no longer work as Google account and internet connection are removed on your phone. But it will not erase the contents from the SD card in your phone.
If your phone is offline, the factory reset command will be executed as soon as it goes online.
How to Reset Android Phone When Locked via Recovery Mode
When you have been locked from Android, it is not possible to reset your Android phone with the Settings app. But recovery mode is still possible. Recovery Mode allows you to factory reset your Android phone when it is locked without booting to Android system. Although it is a little tricky, you can follow the instructions below.
Press the Power button until you see the power off screen. Then swipe or tap Turn Off to turn off your device.
Step 2. Boot into recovery mode
Hold down the Recovery Mode button combination after the screen turns black. When the recovery mode screen appears, release the key combination.
General combination of recovery mode. these are the Volume Down and Power buttons or the Power and Home buttons. Unique combinations include:
Earlier Samsung phones: a combination of buttons. these are the volume up, home and power keys. On the Galaxy Note 8, you need to press the Power, Volume Up and Bixby buttons at the same time.
For Nexus devices: a combination of buttons. it’s volume up volume down power button.
On HTC phones: hold down the volume down button and then press the power button together.
On Moto phones: Hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
On LG devices: Press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time until the LG logo appears, release the buttons, and then hold the button combination again to boot into Screen Recovery Mode.
Step 3. Reset Android Phone to Recovery Mode
When you are presented with the Recovery Mode screen, the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons can help you toggle between menus, and the Power button is used to execute a command. Select and execute “Wipe data / factory reset”. Select Yes when prompted. Your Android phone will be reset even if it is locked.
How to Fix Locked Android Phone Data Before Hard Restart
Step 1: Prepare to Fix Android Phone Locked Data
Step 2. Scan locked phone for data recovery
Read the messages carefully and click the “Start” button in the corresponding section. Then select your name and phone model and click “Confirm” to continue. After switching to download mode, follow the instructions on the screen and press “Start” again to scan your phone data.
Follow the three steps as prompted by the interface to enter Download Mode and click “Start” to fix your phone.
Step 4. Extract data from locked phone
After that, your phone data will be scanned. You can view and recover all phone files like contacts, messages, WhatsApp, call logs, photos and more. You can also learn how to fix a locked Android phone.
Fix Android Phone Locked Data Before Hard Restart
As you can see, there are several ways to reset your Android phone when it is locked. And they can help you fix the problems that caused you to lock your Android phone. At the same time, they will clean up your important information, files and documents on your phone. Therefore, you are better off backing up your locked device before resetting. From now on, we recommend Apeaksoft Broken Android Data Extraction. Its main features include:
- Fix Android phone data when device is frozen, frozen, black screen, virus attacked or locked.
- Retrieve important data such as contacts, messages, call history, WhatsApp, photos and other files from a broken or locked phone.
- Save your entire Android phone to your computer, even if it’s inaccessible.
- Supports all Samsung Android phone models running Android Oreo / Nougat / Marshmallow / Lollipop and earlier.
- Available for Windows 10/8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP and Mac OS.
Download for Win
In short, Broken Android Data Extraction. it is an easy to use tool to backup inaccessible Android devices.
Reset Android phone if locked by recovery mode and Google ADM
Can Android phone be reset when locked? Answer. Yes. Android is now safer than iOS, according to a recent survey, in part because there are many ways to lock an Android phone. This makes it harder to jailbreak or spy on an Android device. And cybersecurity experts suggest that people change their Android phone password regularly. As a result, more and more people forgot their password and got locked out. Additionally, some software issues can cause Android to lock up, such as system freezing and non-responsive touchscreen. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to reset Android phone when locked.
- How to Reset Android Phone When Locked via Recovery Mode
- Remote Reset Locked Android Phone Using Android Device Manager
- fix locked android phone data before hard reboot
In this tutorial, we have shared several solutions to reset Android phone when it is locked. Recovery Mode allows you to factory reset your Android phone without logging into the device. Additionally, Android Device Manager has the option to reset an Android device if it is locked. You can learn the step by step guides of these methods above and fix the problems on your phone. To avoid data loss on Android, we also recommend a professional tool for recovering Android devices and extracting data from locked phone, Apeaksoft Broken Android Data Extraction. Anyway, we hope you get what you need in our tutorial and enjoy your phone as usual.