How to Reset Passcode on iPhone 6
Where to download Pinfinder
To decrypt the restrictions password, the Pinfinder program is used, to download it, do the following:
In the browser of a computer connected to the Internet, paste the link below or just click on this link: https://github.com/gwatts/pinfinder/releases
Downloading Pinfinder to remove password restrictions in iOS
In the window that opens, select the Pinfinder version for your version of the Windows, Mac or Linux operating system. If you have Windows, then take into account the bitness of the operating system, how to determine the bit depth is described here. “Windows 32 or 64 bit”.
Pinfinder: Help you quickly remember forgotten password restrictions on iPhone and iPad
One of the most commonly forgotten passwords on iPhone or iPad is the restrictions passcode. The fact is that the phone rarely asks for a password set for restrictions (unlike a regular password), mostly users encounter it when trying to reset the settings (and not only). There is no standard or factory password for iPhone restrictions in the iOS firmware, since this password is disabled by default from the box, the user comes up with it during operation. There is no universal master code for resetting such a password either. What to do?
If you have forgotten the iPhone restrictions password and cannot remember it, then earlier we tried to reset it like this. “Instructions for resetting a forgotten iOS restrictions password”, the method still works. Today, thanks to the commentator with the nickname Vit (thanks to Bro), we will try out another way to restore access to the iPhone restrictions settings. As it turned out, the iPhone restrictions password can not only be reset, removed, erased, but also found out! Go.
To find out the forgotten iPhone restrictions password (iPad or iPod) you need:
- Computer with iTunes installed
- Pinfinder program
- iPhone with a forgotten restriction passcode (or rather, its backup)
- You need to know the iOS version of your iPhone or iPad
Before we start, I will briefly explain how the restrictions password will be restored. It’s simple, Pinfinder will decrypt and extract the password from the backup of our iPhone.
Backing up to iTunes
We launch iTunes and connect the iPhone with the forgotten password restrictions to the computer. In the top bar of iTunes, click on the iPhone icon that appears.
In the side panel, select. “Overview”. In the backup section, select “This computer” and click “Create a copy now”. The described steps are for firmware up to iOS 11 inclusive. If you have iOS 12 and higher, then before clicking. Create a copy, you must check the encryption box, the fact is that Apple has changed the algorithm for saving the restriction password in new firmware.
The most important thing is that if you have firmware up to iOS 11, so that the “Encrypt local copy” checkbox is by no means ticked, if you have it, then you need to remove it by specifying your backup password. If the backup is encrypted, then the password for restrictions in Pinfinder will not be recognized.
For iOS 12 and higher firmwares, when creating a backup for Pinfinder, you need an encrypted backup, so in new firmware we put a daw. Encrypt local copy. Don’t forget your password that you use for encryption.
The program synchronizes the iPhone and places a backup copy in the computer’s memory. All of the above can be skipped if your iTunes previously automatically backed up your iPhone (with a forgotten restriction password). You can see the availability of backups in the iTunes settings, more details here. “Creating backups in iTunes”.
Find out iPhone restrictions password in Pinfinder
Pinfinder is 1 megabyte in size. After downloading, you do not need to install the program, you just need to unpack the archive and run the program.
Pinfinder will recover forgotten restriction password. For iPad and iPhone
Once launched, Pinfinder automatically finds the iPhone backup and learns the forgotten restriction password of your iPhone or iPad. The password displays on the right side in the RESTRICTION section. It took about 10 seconds to recover the iPhone and iPad restriction settings password.
In general, that’s all. Having learned the restrictions password, go through. Settings. General. Restrictions and enter the password. Here you can disable this password or change it to a new one. Now you know another way to quickly recover and remove restrictions passcode in your iPhone.
How to reset your password using email
The easiest way to restore Icloud if you forgot your password is to use the email linked to your account. This option is suitable for users of any device; If you have forgotten the password from Icloud on iPhone 6th, 7th, 8th or X, then this is what you need. The procedure can be performed even through a computer.
- Enter the browser.
- In its address bar, write the address “https://iforgot.Apple.com”.
- On the page that opens, enter your Apple
- Select the “Reset” option.
- Then, when the system offers you several recovery options to choose from, select “Via E-mail”.
- Then click “Continue”.
- Open the email address you provided before.
- There should be a letter from the service, open it and follow the specified link; if not, check the “Spam” folder; if it is not there either. return to the previous page and select the option “Send the letter again” there.
- A page will open in front of you, where you need to enter a new password.
All that remains for you after that is to enter the cloud using the new data. Another reset letter will be sent to you, you do not need to reply to it, you can simply delete.
What to do if you forgot your Icloud password on an older iPhone? As mentioned earlier, two-step verification is a method exclusively for older devices. It used to be used instead of 2FA.
For this method, how to unlock iCloud, if you forgot your password, you will need a recovery key. If it is also lost, then you can only create a new ID. If you have it, then let’s get down to business.
- We repeat the first four steps from the instructions with e-mail.
- Instead of sending instructions by mail, we select the request to enter the recovery key.
- Specify a trusted device.
- It should receive a code very quickly.
- Enter it on the site.
Access to your vault will be restored as soon as you come up with a new password.
What to do if you forgot your Icloud password on your iPhone, all options
As already mentioned, there are five ways to find out the password from Iclaud if you forgot it. You can:
- use your email to reset your password;
- go through the reset procedure for control questions;
- use two-step verification (only for older devices);
- use two-factor authentication (only for new devices);
- contact support.
The latter option is needed in case the problem cannot be solved on its own. Next, we will look at all of the above methods separately.
Another convenient option for how to correctly set a new password and reset Icloud, if you forgot the old one, is to use two-factor authentication. However, you will be able to do this only if this procedure has already been installed in your account.
If so, then on your smartphone you need to open the application on a trusted device and go to the personal section in the settings, and then open the “Security” subsection and start recovery. All that is required of you further is to follow the system prompts and enter the code at the right time.
On older systems, you can also reset your password using two-factor authentication, but here this is done through the “Account” section in iCloud.
If you have selected a Mac as a trusted device, then you will need to do the following:
- First, open system preferences.
- There you need to open the section “iCloud” and go to the subsection “Accounts”.
- If after that the system asks you to log in, select the option “Data lost”.
- Then select “Reset” from the menu.
Forgot iCloud password on iPhone: what to do
In today’s article, you will find step-by-step instructions on what to do if you forgot your iCloud password on your iPhone. 5 ways to recover your password: by email, security question, two-step verification, two-factor authentication, and support. But first things first.
Surely each of you has forgotten your password at least once in your life. Today, with all the abundance of social networks, services and a variety of site formats, you have to keep a lot of data in your head. Therefore, it is not surprising that some of it is sometimes “lost”
Fortunately for us, the developers of the iCloud cloud service have prudently took care of this possibility and introduced as many as five ways to restore access to your storage. In this article, we will talk about what to do if you forgot your Icloud password on your iPhone.
How to access iCloud by answering security questions
If for some reason you do not have access to the email associated with your iCloud account, then you can enable reset by security questions.
To use this option, you need to repeat the first four steps from the previous instructions, and then select the second option to restore access.
In this case, you will need to answer two security questions. You asked these questions and the answers to them yourself during registration. In addition, you will be asked to indicate your date of birth (the one that is indicated on your profile).
If you enter everything correctly, you will see a form for resetting the old password and creating a new one. After that, just go to your account with the new data.
If you are unable to regain access to your account, then the only option left for you to enter Icloud is to contact Support.
- To get started, go to “https://iforgot.Apple.com”.
- Enter your account details here.
- The system will give you all the matches.
- Then go to “https://getsupport.Apple.com/”.
- Request the restoration of access to your account, while you should indicate as much information about it as possible.
- If you are asked to send a photo with a box from the device or a passport. take it and send it; you may also be asked to answer additional questions about your account.
If you manage to prove to the support staff that you are the real owner of the account, they will allow you to change your password to a new one.
The method is suitable for those who know their username and password in Apple ID. By unlocking without this information with Find My Phone enabled, it is easy to turn your iPhone into a brick. Service centers won’t save him.
- Disconnect the smartphone and connect it to the PC.
- Launch iTunes on a PC or laptop. Click “Restore iPhone”. On devices with macOS Catalina 10.15 and earlier, just open Finder.
- Check for updates and follow all subsequent instructions.
- On the next screen, select “Restore”. The smartphone will delete all data stored on it.
- Now you should wait until the current firmware is installed. All you have to do is set it up like a new phone.
Important: On some iPhones, after the procedure, an error 3004 is displayed (it was not possible to restore the iPhone). Don’t worry, everything is fixable! To fix it, just exit all browsers and set Internet Explorer by default.
If the firmware was downloaded in advance, then when you click on “Restore iPhone” in iTunes, you need to hold down Shift. As a result, a window will appear for entering the path to the desired file.
Unlock iPhone via iCloud
After 9 incorrect attempts to enter the password, iOS will lock the smartphone to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data. You can unlock your phone using iCloud.
Unlocking via iCloud will be successful if the “Find My Phone” option is enabled on the iPhone and there is a backup.
- go to iCloud.com;
- enter Apple ID;
- go to “All devices” and select the desired gadget;
- select the sub-item “Erase”.
iPhone will work without a password, but there will be no data on it. The backup will return everything that was on the smartphone in less than half an hour. It is installed via iTunes.
Resetting the Wrong Attempts Counter
The method allows you to remember the password an unlimited number of times. If after the N-th attempt the iPhone is locked, it is temporary. It is enough just to reset the counter of attempts. and everything will work again.
The method is intended for phones older than iPhone X, which do not have the ability to use FaceID to unlock. You will need:
- Connect your smartphone via a cord to your PC with iTunes enabled.
- Go to the “Devices” submenu and select the “Synchronize with” sub-item.
- The counter will now reset to zero. It is enough to enter the desired combination. and the smartphone will work.
Important! It is impossible to reset the counter via Hard Reset! You need to remember your password, otherwise your smartphone will turn into a brick. Also, it will not work to connect it to someone else’s PC, since for this you need to confirm the connection. And this cannot be done due to the locked screen.
How to Unlock iPhone: 5 Ways to Unlock iPhone If You Forgot Your Passcode
Cupertinos help Apple every year justify its status as a tech giant that takes great care of its customers’ data. For several years they have been working with biometric authentication methods. fingerprints and FaceID. But what if, for some reason, it is impossible to use them, and the password was successfully forgotten? About legal methods of unlocking iPhone. further in the article.
Installing new firmware
In case a simple recovery does not help, you should try using Hard Reset.
Special programs (jailbreak only)
If there is a jailbreak on a locked phone, then the methods suggested above will not work for it. They are created to install firmware from the manufacturer on a clean smartphone. This Unlock is not suitable for this phone, since there is already an unofficial firmware.
To unlock a Jailbreak device without a password, you need to download the Semi-Restore application to your computer. It won’t work if the iPhone is without OpenSSH and Cydia. They are? Great, then everything will go smoothly.
After that, the algorithm of actions will be as follows:
- Download the application on a PC (for example, on DELL G3 3579 or MacBook Pro Touch Bar 13 “1Tb).
- Connect a mobile phone via a cord.
- Turn on the application and click on the SemiRestore icon, after which the iPhone will clear.
- Wait for reboot and download data from the cloud back.
Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode, and you can’t log in via FaceID or fingerprints. You can fix everything using the algorithms and instructions suggested above.
Typical factory reset problems
There are some reasons you can run into. When a person does not succeed in something, he immediately begins to panic, so read the possible reasons.
- Insufficient memory while performing update. It is very easy to avoid it: you will need to delete music, games, applications that you do not need.
- Outdated version of iTunes. As mentioned earlier, you need the latest version of the program before resetting the settings, otherwise there may be problems with the procedure.
- Problems with USB cables. To do this, leave only the USB plugs from the keyboard, mouse in the computer. The problem must be resolved.
- Some kind of breakdown in the phone’s microcircuit that needs to be replaced only at the repair center.
How to reset iPhone using iCloud?
Thanks to iCloud, each user can reset all smartphone settings and delete all information from it. To do this, you only need access to the Internet, login and password from your Apple ID account. To reset the settings, you need:
- Go to the iCloud website.
- Sign in.
- Select the device you want to clean (There can be as many as you have for personal use. Choose carefully to avoid deleting the necessary information).
- Click on the “Erase” tab. After that, all the settings of your phone will be reset, respectively, all functions of the phone will be disabled.
Why reset iPhone settings is dangerous?
Reset all settings on iPhone, what will happen and how to fix it?
You risk losing important personal information, photos, phone contacts. To avoid this, you need a copy of all your files in the iTunes app. This does not require professional knowledge.
The second option is to copy all your files using iCloud through your personal computer.
These two options will help to save all your data, which you can restore at any time to your smartphone.
How not to lose important data when performing a factory reset?
There are two ways to keep your data backed up. It’s using iCloud and iTunes. For the first method, you need a whole Wi-Fi network, and for the second, you need to connect to a computer. Let’s take a closer look at each method. Copy of data to iCloud.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your phone.
- Go to the “Settings” section and click on the “iCloud” tab.
- Click on “Backup” so that your slider is green.
- Then click “Create backup” and wait for the download to complete. After that, it will be created in your iCloud (Time and date will be written).
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your PC, but make sure you have the latest version. If not, then be sure to update!
- If you are asked for a password, follow the instructions.
- Click on your device in iTunes when it appears.
- Click on “Create a copy now”.
TIP (Mandatory for everyone): remember and write down the password on several pieces of paper, put it in a place where it will not get lost. Otherwise, you simply won’t be able to restore anything. Then look in the program for the latest date and time to make sure that the process was completed successfully.
Easiest way to reset iphone settings
You can do this all through the settings of the phone itself. If you have an iPad or iPod, you can do it the same way. But keep in mind that your iPhone must be officially jailbroken. If you have a locked model, then do not reset in any case! You can easily check the phone status by the operator’s IMEI code. You can find it:
- At the bottom of the phone cover where the manufacturer of the phone is written.
- In phone. To do this, go to “Settings”, go to “General”, then “About device” and go to the tab “IMEI”.
- On the phone box.
Then you need to go to the IMEI.info website and enter the code there. Next, you will be told whether the phone is “clean” or not. Clean means that the smartphone has not been stolen or blocked. This is what “unlocked” means.
So, here’s how to reset your iPhone:
- Make sure the battery charge is above 80% before starting.
- Find the “Settings” section and go to it.
- Then open the “Basic” tab and scroll to the very bottom.
- There you will find the “Reset” column. By clicking on it, you will be offered a list of what you can reset (Network settings, keyboard, settings “Home”, warnings of the location “All settings”, “Erase content and settings.” Select “Erase content and settings”.
You will see a window where you will have to confirm the operation. Please note that media files, music, games, applications will be deleted without a trace, so you need to save them in backup copies. After that, the smartphone will turn off for a few minutes, after which it will work again. During activation, you need a Wi-Fi or computer internet connection in the iTunes application. The iPhone will offer you two options:
- Set up your phone like new.
- Set up your phone from backups.
If you choose the first item, then it will be as after buying from a cellular salon. If you choose the second, then your data will remain on it. The choice is at your discretion.
Resetting the settings to Recovery Mode
You can try the method where your phone doesn’t respond to anything or doesn‘t start at all. To reset the settings, you need:
- Disconnect iPhone in any available way.
- Hold the Home button.
- Connect via USB cable, while holding the “Home” button.
- You will have a blue circle labeled iTunes. If you do not have it, repeat the procedure.
- Launch iTunes and make sure the iPhone is now in recovery mode, then confirm the action.
You can exit the program as follows:
- Disconnect from the computer by removing the plug from the connector.
- Turn off the power of the phone using the “Power” button.
- Use the same button to turn it on.
The phone should work like new.
How to reset iPhone if you forgot your password?
It is worth saying right away: if you did not have a backup copy of your data before you forgot your password, then you will not be able to restore anything.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer. Go to iTunes. (Password will not be prompted if you have already signed in from this computer)
- Wait for the copy to be created and saved in iTunes.
- After everything is done, click on “Restore”.
- During this process, you will have a dialog box in which you need to click on “Restore from a copy of iTunes”.
- Choose your device. Click on the backup that suits you best by date. iPhone will delete all of its settings and you can set a new password.
When you can’t do without a factory reset?
There are a number of reasons why you need to do this operation before carrying the phone to the service:
- As mentioned earlier, this is the sale of a phone, especially when it comes to a stranger, so that confidential information does not fall into the wrong hands.
- Spontaneous switching on and off of the smartphone.
- Freezing your phone (Doesn’t respond to anything, just a white or black screen).
- If the phone does not turn on in any way.
These are the main reasons. Not everyone will be able to do the reset procedure on their own, but you can read the recommendations on the Internet and try. There will always be time to take the phone to the repair center.
How to completely clean iPhone 4?
How to erase content and settings on iPhone
- On iPhone, go to Settings. Basic. Reset “.
- Select “Erase content and settings” and if you set a lock password, you must enter it.
- Confirm the request by double tapping on “Erase iPhone”.
How to remove password when logging into iPhone?
On an older iPhone, go to Settings Touch ID & Passcode. On devices that don’t support Touch ID, go to Settings Password. This section contains various parameters and functions. Disable Passcode: Select this option to disable passcode.
How to reset iPhone 4 to factory settings?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the device menu in the “Settings” “General” “Reset“.
- Click “Erase Content and Settings”.
- Enter your device password or Apple ID password to confirm.
How to Unlink iPhone 4s from Apple ID?
First, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Then you should go to the “Find iPhone” section. In it, you must select “All devices” and then. in the list that appears. find the smartphone that you want to untie. Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How to reset iPhone DO to factory settings using buttons?
- Press and release the volume up button.
- Press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- So to implement a Hard Reset, you need to hold down the volume down and Power buttons until the Apple logo appears.
How to factory reset iPhone 4 with buttons?
Press the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time. The device will show a shutdown slider and then the screen will turn off. Don’t let go of the buttons. Wait until the device starts to boot and release the “Power” button.
How to remove the old owner’s Apple ID without knowing the password?
If a password request appears and the data has not been erased from the device, ask the previous owner to unlock the device and go to the Settings menu General Reset Erase Content and Settings. After that, you will need to enter the Apple ID and password of the previous owner.
How to reset account on iPhone
For various reasons, iPhone users often have a question. how to reset an account on an iPhone. You may have forgotten your password or are selling your iPhone. here are all the known ways to reset your account.
Every user of Apple products, iPhone smartphones, there is a situation when it is necessary to unlink the account from the device. There may be several reasons for this, but the question is, how to reset an account on an iPhone. Unlike smartphones based on Android with iOS, everything is far from simple, and resetting the parameters is not enough here, therefore, we will figure out how to remove credentials from the phone and why it is needed.
Removing a device from an account
Also, after such a cleaning, check the status of the device on the Apple website. In particular, go to your account and make sure that it is not among the connected gadgets.
If the device is in the list, then click on it, then click “Remove from account”.
After that, the phone will automatically exit.
Previously, it was also required to unlink the phone through the Activation Lock service, but starting in 2017, Apple has disabled this function from public access.
Deleting an account
And the final way to reset your account is to completely remove your Apple ID. This is, of course, a radical measure, but if you no longer plan to use Apple technology, then this option is also suitable. Removal can be done in two ways, in particular:
- Changing account data.
- Contacting Support.
In the case of the first option, you need to go to the account management page, change your personal data, as well as the mail to which the account will be linked. After making the changes, confirm them, and you can forget that the ID exists. After that, all devices will be untied from it.
And the second option is to contact Support. This will require:
- Go to the request creation page in Support.
- Fill in all required fields.
- send a message.
At the same time, we note that it is necessary to fill out in English.
When you need to reset your iPhone ID?
There are several reasons to reset your Apple account, for example:
- you sell your iPhone;
- transfer it to someone else’s use;
- forgot account password.
And a lot of other situations when you need to delete your Apple ID from your phone.
How to Reset ID on iPhone 5S and Other Models?
In the case when you know the password for the account, the reason for the reset is the sale or transfer of the phone, then resetting is quite simple. To do this, you must follow the instructions:
- We take a smartphone and open “Settings”.
- Next, go to “Apple ID”.
- At the bottom, click “Exit”.
- Next, you will need to enter your password. Enter and click “Off.”.
This small instruction will answer the question of how to reset Apple ID on 6 iPhone and other models.
But note that for some, such actions do not always help to completely delete data about the phone and “forget” the ID, therefore, in addition, it is worth doing the following:
- After signing out of your account, go to “Settings”. Next, open “General” and “Reset”.
- Here select “Erase content and settings”. Here you will need to enter a password to unlock the phone, if it is set, a restriction password, confirm the action.
After these two steps, the phone will be cleared of data.
How to reset account on iPhone without access to phone?
It may be that you no longer have access to the gadget. You could have lost it or sold it, but your data and account remained there. You can also clean your iPhone without accessing it. To do this, you need to do the following:
- We go to the website icloud.com.
- We log in through our Apple ID, which is tied to the desired phone.
- Find the “Find iPhone” section and go to the “All devices” tab.
- Select the desired gadget and click “Erase iPhone”.
- Next, you will need to confirm the action and enter your password.
After that, the next time the phone is connected to the Internet, the system will be reset to factory settings, all data will be deleted and the account will be unlinked, after which it can be configured with a different ID.
Potential Issues When Deleting or Unlinking an Apple ID Account
Not completely deleting data may become a problem, since unlinking an account involves only resetting, but not clearing data.
Therefore, you will need to reset the data to factory settings in accordance with the instructions that were provided earlier.
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Password: 7 Ways
When do I need to unlock my iPhone? Despite the fact that most iPhones have fingerprint scanners, many of them continue to use digital passwords out of habit. There are also owners of phone models 4 and 4s, in which the fingerprint scanner is not built in at all. Plus there is a chance of glitches in the scanner. That is why thousands of people are still faced with the problem of a forgotten password.
What else can the utility do
Besides bypassing the password, 4uKey can also come in handy in other situations. For example, if you are going to sell your iOS device, using this utility you can easily delete all your data before giving it to a new owner.
Sometimes, due to crashes, the iPhone starts to glitch, getting into an endless reboot, and then the problem will have to be solved through iTunes. In this case, it is much easier and faster to use 4uKey: the result will be the same, and there are fewer movements.
The utility can be downloaded for macOS or Windows from the official website. 4uKey is distributed by subscription, which will cost 2,379 rubles per year. You can get acquainted with the capabilities of the program for free using the trial version.
How to reset Apple ID password?
Go to https://Appleid.Apple.com/#!page=signin and click Forgot Apple ID or Password?
You can now reset your password in four ways. If you remember the answer to the security question, choose the first method, enter the answer and you will be able to enter a new password. You can also receive a password reset email to your primary or backup email account. If you have another Apple device, you can recover your password using it. In case you have connected two-step verification, you will also need to enter the password that will come to your phone.
After you reset your password in any of these ways, you will need to update it in other Apple services.
How to Unlock iPhone by Resetting Bad Attempts Counter
Immediately after the start of synchronization, the counter will reset to zero. You can keep trying to enter the correct password.
Remember that the counter cannot be reset by simply rebooting the device.
How to unlock iPhone via iCloud
First of all, you need to follow the link https://www.icloud.com/#find from any device, no matter whether it is a smartphone or a computer. 2. If before that you did not enter the site and did not save your password, at this stage you need to enter the data from your Apple ID profile. If you forgot your account password, go to the last section of the article on how to reset iPhone password for Apple ID. 3. At the top of the screen, you will see the All Devices list. Click on it and select the device you need, if there are several.
Important! Even if the service is activated, but at the same time access to Wi-Fi or mobile Internet is disabled on the phone, this method will not work.
Without an internet connection, most of the ways to hack iPhone passcode won’t work.
How to Unlock iPhone Using Recovery Mode
At the end of the recovery, the password will be reset.
How to Unlock iPhone if Forgot Password: 7 Ways
For the most forgetful
If the user has forgotten the Apple ID password, forgot the answers to security questions, and also cannot check the mailbox to which the account is linked, he will be forced to contact Apple technical support.
The technical support number for Russian iPhone and iPad users is 8 (800) 555-67-34. The call is free. The client will be served faster if he gives the reference code. You can get the code by filling out a short form:
HOW TO UNLOCK ANY IPHONE 6 WITHOUT THE PASSCODE
The user needs to be prepared for the fact that Apple employees will ask him to provide a receipt for the purchase of an “apple” gadget and only after that they will provide the credentials.
What passwords protect iPhone?
There are 3 passwords that the owners of “apple” products risk forgetting:
- Lock screen password. The iPhone owner has to enter it every time the device is unlocked. Restrictions password. protects applications from accidental deletion, restricts access to sites containing content 18. Using the “Restrictions” section in the “Settings” iPhone, you can remove the browser and camera from the desktops. only those who know the restrictions password will be able to return these items. Apple ID password. Without an account password, you will not be able to download the application from the AppStore, deactivate the “Find iPhone” function.
How to change your password if you remember your credentials
To change your Apple ID password, you need to proceed as follows:
Go to the account management page and log in. enter the Apple ID itself and the password from it.
Answer a couple of security questions. just like you answered them when registering.
If you do not remember the answers to the security questions asked, you can reset these questions and install new ones. To reset, it will be enough to answer only one of 3 questions. any of the user’s choice.
After authorization, you will see a page with your personal data. Find the item “Password” in the block “Security” and click on the link “Change password” located next to.
A window will appear. in its fields you will need to enter the current password (once) and the new one (twice).
Apple ID password requirements are quite strict. The new password must consist of 8 characters (minimum), include numbers, uppercase and lowercase Latin letters, and also not resemble any password that was used with this identifier during the last year.
Having managed to find the combination that meets the requirements, click on “Change password”.
How to remove/reset any disabled or Password locked iPhones 6S & 6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4/iPad or iPod
No further confirmation is needed. the next time you try to download the application, you will have to enter a new Apple ID password.
How to know if you forgot
If you’ve forgotten your restrictions passcode, you don’t have to reset your iPhone. You will be able to find out the password using special software. The Pinfinder program is suitable, which can be downloaded here. The utility weighs only 1 MB and is downloaded in archive format. therefore, to use it, you need to have WinRAR on your PC.
You can find out the forgotten restriction password using Pinfinder by doing the following:
Back up iPhone data via iTunes. If you have already done a backup that includes the restrictions password before, you can skip this step.
Open the archive and run the executable file Pinfinder.exe.
This window will appear:
The column “Backup Time” lists the dates of the most recent backups. Find the current date, then pay attention to the combination of numbers that appears opposite it in the “Restrictions Passcode” column. This combination is the current restriction password.
Restriction and Lock passwords are 4 digits long, so users often use the same combination. If you forget the restriction password, you should first of all try to enter the unlock code instead. maybe this will give a result.
How to disable / change
Disabling the restrictions password on the iPhone is done in just two steps: you need to click on the “Disable restrictions” item, then enter the password.
You can change the restriction password by disabling it and reinstalling it. There are no other ways. however, this one takes less than a minute.
IPhone Restrictions Password
Apple technology users have problems with passwords for restrictions all the time. You have to enter the restrictions password much less often than the unlock code, so forgetting it is as easy as shelling pears.
How to put
To set a restrictions passcode on iPhone, you need to follow these steps:
Go to the “Settings” of the gadget and follow the path “General”. “Restrictions”.
In the last subsection, click on “Enable restrictions”.
Create and write down a 4-digit restriction password twice. You cannot install a more complex combination that includes letters (as is the case with the unlock code).
After putting a password, you will see that all the sliders in the “Restrictions” subsection have become active.
By controlling these sliders, you can adjust the limits. For example, toggling the Safari toggle switch to the inactive position will remove the browser icon from the iPhone screen. By deactivating the “Remove Programs” slider, you set a ban on the corresponding operation.
How to change / disable passcode on iPhone
You can change the unlock code in the same “Settings” section. Go to it and enter the current password. Then click on the item “Change password”.
Re-enter the valid code, then enter the new combination twice.
The user can set as a password not only a combination of 4 digits, but also a more complex set of symbols. including letters and punctuation marks. To do this, you need to move the “Simple password” slider to the inactive position.
iPhone will ask you to enter a valid security code. then it will give you the opportunity to set a complex password.
The complex password entry screen looks like this:
It is very easy to remove the passcode from iPhone. You just need to click on the “Disable password” item and enter the current security code once.