How To Rotate The Screen On Your Phone
For phone owners
First: go to the menu of your launcher and find the “settings” icon
Second: on the main screen, lower or raise the curtain and select the mechanical star icon “”.
Third: also on the home table, click on the touch button “properties” under or at the bottom of the display and select this item.
How to get to the engineering menu on Android:
For tablet owners
The first method is similar to the telephone.
Second: tap on the clock on the toolbar, press the operation button “”, and select the settings item.
After that, in the “Device” tab, select the “Display” item, and enable the checkbox in the “Auto-rotate screen” item so that in the future the image rotation will automatically change its position.
There is also an alternative and faster solution to this problem, but it is NOT available in all Android devices. To do this, you need to lower the curtain and activate the “Auto-rotate” button.
Auto-rotate screen on Android phone and tablet
If you are faced with a problem when the screen does NOT rotate on an Android device, then this article is for you. The fact is that the orientation sensor installed inside your Android device is responsible for the rotation (orientation of the device). When image rotation is enabled, the image in the device changes its position, depending on the position in which you hold it. So let’s decide what to do when the Android screen stops rotating.
The first step is to get into the settings menu on your device. There are several ways to do this, it all depends on the manufacturer.
Reset Android (Android) to factory settings :. Screen does NOT rotate on Android:
If, after the performed actions, the display rotation does not automatically perceive the position you need, then the problem may be in the sensors themselves. In this case, I advise you to contact the service center for a more detailed explanation of the reason for solving the problem.
I had such a problem that I just didn’t do anything, nothing helped, only after I turned off the phone and pulled out the battery for 3 minutes, then all the Sutli fell into place.
My screen rotates after reboot. This lasts for a while, then it stops turning again. In the settings, auto-rotate is turned on, the sensor, judging by the fact that after the reboot everything returns to normal, it also works, which may be more?
Hello. Apparently, this is some kind of software glitch. In this case, a factory reset will help you. http://v-androide.com/instruktsii/obsluzhivanie/sbros-android.html. You must also understand that the screen can NOT be Flipped everywhere. That is, there are certain points (the settings menu or the desktop in some cases, certain applications, and so on) in which screen rotation is not supported. For example, on the Samsung C4 smartphone, screen rotation does not work on the desktop and in the application menu. But it works great in settings and most applications. However, some applications also do not support this function. Try different options and find out if screen rotation works or not. And if it turns out that the turn does not work anywhere at all, then you will have to reset to factory settings in order to fix the problem.
, filmed with a Sony Xperia smartphone, is upside down on a PC and TV. How to get a normal image (you can Flip a photo), is it possible to Flip images?
This site uses Akismet to combat spam. Find out how your comment data is processed.
How to return on a smartphone: basic methods
Smartphone built-in tools do not allow coup. therefore, all manipulations are carried out using third-party software or media player. The main disadvantage of the latter is the inability to save the changes made, in total, when you watch it again, you will have to turn the over again.
How to return to VLC
We follow a series of steps:
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
- We launch the application on the PC. Using the “File” menu, open the desired.
- Using the menu, select the section “Tools”, then “Effects and Filters”.
- On the Effects tab for the file, click on the “Geometry” item, in the “Rotation” section, specify how many degrees you want to return the viewed.
- The program also has an item “Rotation”, in which you can independently specify the desired angle of rotation of the for easy viewing.
The disadvantage of the application. with each subsequent launch of the, it will be necessary to re-configure the settings.
How to Flip online for free
There are a large number of online services that help to rotate 90 degrees. Let’s see how the process is implemented on the RotateMysite. The advantage of the service is that all functions are available online without downloading software to a PC and smartphone without registration.
- Go to the main page of the service and click on the Pick button. Specify the path to the that you want to return.
- Use the arrows to select an orientation. Rotation can be done 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- The result of the manipulations will be displayed on the screen in real time.
The additional functionality of the service includes the ability to change the proportions of the. In total, the recording can be made comfortable for viewing on widescreen screens.
As the orientation changes, streaks may appear in the sides, bottom or top. By default, the stripes are black, but on the site you can change the color to any.
Be sure to save your changes. The modified from the site can be saved on a PC, downloaded to the phone using a QR code, immediately uploaded to a hosting or social networks.
How to return to Media Player Classic
The Flip procedure in this player is implemented using hotkeys, in total, you can change the orientation of the, and not looking up.
How the phone shot is turned upside down:
- Start the desired recording using the program. Pause playback or continue watching.
- Press and hold the “Alt” key on the keyboard.
- Press buttons 1 and 3 on the number pad to rotate the file in opposite directions until the desired orientation is achieved.
How shot on the phone is turned upside down: Step by step instructions
How is it Flipped on the phone? This question is often asked by users who made certain mistakes when shooting on a smartphone, in total, the recording turned out in a horizontal orientation and it is inconvenient to watch it on a phone or a player. The article will discuss the main methods of coup without losing quality.
How a phone shot sideways on a computer is turned over
A shot on the phone in the wrong orientation can be returned to the computer using conventional players. Almost every player has the function of reversing the record. Consider the procedure for popular turntables.
How Flipped on Android
For a coup, you must:
Is it possible to return to the computer the sideways shot from the phone without programs?
You can return it to your PC without using third-party software using the display or card settings. The method is rather complicated and requires minimal knowledge of the user. The main disadvantage is that it rotates Not only the in the player, but the entire computer screen.
If you don’t want to install any third-party software on your PC, try using one of the online services. The advantage of the method. the result can be saved, as a result Subsequently it will always be reproduced correctly.
How to Flip on iPhone
There are no standard features for Flipping a on the iPhone, so download the Rotate Flip program. It is distributed free of charge through embedded advertising.
How is iPhone Flipped on phone? Run the application on your phone, download the desired file. Click on the button with the camera image to enter the settings menu, click on the “90” button. Repeat the process until you get the desired result.
The app can also display the recording vertically and horizontally.
The program has a button to save the result, the edited will appear in the gallery.
How Flipped in VLC media player
In VLC media player (VideoLAN), you can change the position of the open one in the program. returned it to a certain number of degrees.
In VLC, follow these steps:
- In the “VLC media player” window, open the “Tools” menu, click on “Effects and Filters”.
- In the “Adjustments and Effects” window go to the “Effects” tab, open the “Geometry” option.
- Check the box next to Rotation and then select the desired value:
- turn 90 degrees;
- turn by 180 degrees;
- rotate 270 degrees;
- horizontal Flip;
- vertical Flip;
- reverse transpose.
As a result, it will play in the VLC media player window in the desired form.
Similar ways allow you to look. but do not solve the problem of saving in the required form on a PC. We need the help of programs. editors.
Rotate on the Rotate service
On the Rotate service, you can return 90 degrees online, and then save the modified file on your computer. Service works in English.
Go through the consecutive steps:
- Go to ratate.com.
- Drag a file to a dedicated area or add a file from Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive cloud storage.
- Use the Rotate left and Rotate right buttons to set the correct position for the file. If necessary, use the buttons “Flip horizontally” and “Flip vertically”.
- Click on the “Transform” button.
- After finishing the processing, click on the “Download Result” button to download the file to your PC.
How to Flip and save a file in Icecream Editor
Icecream Editor is a free editing program. This application has a rotation function.
In Icecream Editor, follow these steps:
- Add to the program using the “Add Files” button, or drag the file to the “Library” using the mouse.
- Drag to timeline (timeline).
- Click on the “Image Properties” button.
- Use the “Rotate” buttons to set the display in the required form.
- Click on the “Finish” button and then on the “Export” button.
- In the “Export file” window, select the appropriate settings: file name, save location, format, resolution, quality, click on the “Export” button.
How to return to Media Player Classic Home Cinema
First, let’s see how to return to the computer in the Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC) multimedia player.
To use the desired function in Media Player Classic, you must enable the numeric keypad. Press the “Num Lock” button, after that, the green indicator should light up.
Do the following:
- In the window of the Media Player Classic Home Cinema enter the menu “View”, click on the item “Settings”.
- In the Settings window, in the Playback section, click on Output. Here you need to make sure that the current render supports the rotation function. “Rotation” (in older versions of the player. “Rotate”).
- In the “Player” section, open the “Keys” option.
- The commands “Frame rotation.” display the Corresponding keys for performing frame rotation. Press the “Alt” key on the numeric key from the “Num Lock” section on the keyboard.
- Hold the keys to bring the position to the desired view.
How to return on a computer, online or on the phone
In this article, we will answer the question of how to Flip on a computer or on a phone by changing the orientation of frames in space. The question is how to return. usually occurs in situations where a clip was mistakenly shot incorrectly and is displayed in the “sideways” position, instead of being displayed vertically.
The user took pictures with a phone or digital camera, held the device incorrectly in his hands, as a result, during playback in the player, it is displayed in the wrong position. Therefore it is necessary to return to 90 degrees.
In the second situations, on the contrary, it may be needed for some reason, the correctly displayed one will be returned to 90, 180, 270 degrees. Therefore, the user needs to find out how to return it to the computer and save the file in different ways, as well as find out one of the ways how to return it on the phone.
There are several ways to turn the shot upside down:
- In the Windows operating system, you can return using the multimedia player, for correct display in the program window.
- It is possible to Flip online using a service on the Internet.
- Check in and save the changes using a program designed for editing multimedia files.
- Rotate directly on your phone using the app.
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to Flip on a computer, Using different methods, return online, how to return. captured on the phone.
First, let’s see how Flipped from phone to computer. The original could be filmed on a phone, which was then transferred to a PC.
In most cases, users need to be rotated 90 degrees for the to be displayed correctly when played in the player.
This can be done directly in the multimedia player. In this article, the popular Media Player Classic Home Cinema and VLC media player are used as an example. Similarly, you can change the position in KMPlayer, GOM Player, PotPlayer or other similar programs.
Please note that this method does not allow you to save changes for a given from vertical to horizontal or vice versa for subsequent views. Playback options change only during current viewing.
In the Windows operating system, you can return the display screen by changing the screen orientation from horizontal to vertical. In this case, when playing full screen in Windows Media Player (Windows Media Player) or in the “Movies TV” application, it will be in the correct position. But, this method, frankly, is not the best way out of the situation.
We will use free methods to solve this problem. This applies to software, in particular editors. The solution to the problem will be implemented using free programs: Windows Movie Maker and Icecream Editor.
When using the online service, you will NOT need to install additional programs on your computer. the file is uploaded to the service, processing is performed, and then the file is saved to the PC.
Online-convert.com. returned online for free
On the online-convert.com service, you can return online and save the result on your computer. The “Online Converter” service supports the Russian interface language.
You will need to do the following:
- Go to online-convert.com.
- In the side column, in the “converter” section, select the format in which you want to save the original.
- Add a file from your computer, Dropbox cloud storage, Google Drive, or via a link by entering the URLs to the file.
- In the “Settings” option, in the “Reverse (Right)” parameter, specify 90 °, 180 ° or 270 °.
- Click on the button “Start converting”.
- Download the finished file to your computer as a file, ZIP archive, or send it to the cloud storage.
How to get it back on an Android phone
Similarly, you can use Google Photos on Apple mobile devices running iOS.
By default, the application has autoloading and synchronization with Google Drive enabled. Photos and. taken on a smartphone are saved to Google Drive in high quality. Unlimited storage space is provided for media files.
In the Google Photos app, do the following:
- Click on the “Settings” button (three stripes).
- Select the “On device” option.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Rotate”, Change Position.
- Click on “Save a copy” to save the file to your device.
How to return to Windows Movie Maker on your computer and save changes
The free Windows Live Movie Maker (formerly Windows Movie Maker) lets you change the rotation by a specified number of degrees. Previously, this program was part of Windows, and then part of the Windows Live Essentials application package, which users had to independently install on a computer.
At this point in time, Microsoft has removed links to download the program from its official website, but the user has the opportunity to download the program, read this article. Windows Movie Maker runs on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Follow these steps:
- Add to the program window, for example, by dragging the file with the mouse.
- In the “Home” menu, in the “Edit” area, there are buttons to rotate 90 degrees to the left or right.
- You need to go back 90 degrees and save the changes to your PC. If you need to return the roller more degrees, press the rotation button again.
- Enter the “File” menu, in the context menu click on the “Save Movie” item.
- Select the appropriate options, such as “Recommended for this project”.
Some users are looking for an answer to the question of how to Flip on a computer and save changes to this file. There are several ways to revert 90, 180, or 270 degrees without saving changes, or to save a new file in the desired position. You can use the services of a multimedia player, editing software. a specialized online service, or returned to a phone running on Android.
In applications. OpenShot
In my opinion, one of the most convenient programs in which it will NOT be difficult for a beginner to understand.
1.drag the file to the main window.
2. Move the loaded roller onto the mounting plate.
3. Click on the clip with the right mouse button, in the menu, point to the item “Rotation” and select the desired degree.
4. Click on the “Export” button and save the new file.
Shotcut is a cross-platform editor that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS systems. Has a lot of editing functionality, including a filter for rotation.
1. Add a clip to the main program window.
2. Drag the file onto the artboard. Click on the “Filters” button and Click on the icon
3. Find and click on the query on the “Rotation and scale” filter.
4. Set the desired degree in the “Rotation” field.
5. Click on the “Export” button and save the finished to your computer.
During playback Click on the image with the right mouse button. In the context menu, go to “(General)”. “Screen rotation (CCW)” and select the desired value.
Free editors. Rotate
1. Go to rotate.com.
2.drag the clip to the main window.
3. Turn the roller over using the upper buttons.
4. Click the “Transform” button to create a new file and the “Download Result” button to download.
One of the most popular players for smartphones. You can change the view right during playback by tapping on the icon in the top menu.
How to return
In this tutorial I will show you how to Flip on your computer and phone. We will learn how to rotate images in media players, online services, editors and phone apps.
Official website of the project: rotatemyvideo.net.
To download the clip, click on “Pick”.
Use the arrow buttons to expand the image. Then click “Rotate”.
Download the resulting file, clicked on “Download”.