How to see the phone screen on a computer
Droid @ Screen
The program helps you manage your phone with a broken screen from your computer. The tool is easy to use and can be downloaded freely. But, along with this, you need to try to use it correctly.
- Download the Android SDK Tool to your computer.
- Install the Droid @ app.
- Install the latest Java.
- Launch the Droid @ screen.
- Next, write the adb.exe address in the command line of the computer: C: \ Users \ Your account name \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Android-sdk / platform-tools \ adb.exe. Press “Enter”.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a cord.
To display and control your phone screen, you will have to run two different utilities. Also, the problem may arise when entering the address in the search bar, since it will be difficult for non-technical users to do this.
The application is a kind of mirror and does not provide any more functions, except for connecting and displaying the screen.
If you need to synchronize your phone screen with your computer, you can use one of the programs offered by the developers. There are a lot of them on the Internet, each of them has its own method of work and connection.
Displaying the smartphone screen via a computer
It is more convenient to watch videos or images from smartphones on large monitors. It’s easy to do. just broadcast content from the gadget to the display. Below we will look at methods on how to bring the phone screen to a computer via USB. There are several options for demonstrating the contents of the device.
Apowersoft Phone Manager
This tool is suitable for those who have broken the phone screen and do not know how to connect their gadget to the computer. It not only transfers data, but also restores content, manages files, and more.
The program displays the display of smartphones on Android, iOS. It allows you to take screenshots and record videos with sound.
- Download the program and install it.
- Connect your phone via USB and open the app.
- In the left pane, you will see the smartphone screen in real time.
With this utility, screen management will be easy and simple. You can stretch it to the full diagonal, make it more or less.
It is a universal application for showing phone screen on computer. It does not require additional knowledge to work and is quickly installed.
- Download the program to your computer and open the utility.
- Select connection type.
- After connecting in the settings, select the option to display a screenshot.
With this program, you can control your smartphone and even bring out the keyboard. Another feature is the use of the mouse cursor. But how effective this function is, you decide.
Output from device to Windows Phone
For smartphones on Windows Phone 8.1, displaying a picture is somewhat easier. If you are using a computer with Windows 7 or later, you need to follow these steps:
- Install the official program “Screen Projector” on your computer.
- Connect the phone using USB.
- Confirm permission for the app to work with your smartphone.
After that, you can connect the screen to view its contents.
To control an Android phone from a computer when the screen is broken, a browser is often used. It replaces the need to download third-party applications and makes it as easy as possible to start streaming videos.
After that, the program will be able to independently transfer the screen of the gadget to the monitor and give access to it. It is noteworthy that you can display an image, control the display and perform other functions.
Preparing your smartphone
There are several ways to transfer the screen from your phone to Android OS. But before that you need to prepare the device.
- Go to the settings and select the “About phone” section.
- Press 7 times on the build or firmware version until the notification about entering developer mode appears.
- Under Accessibility, select Developers.
- Allow “USB debugging” by checking the box next to the corresponding item.
- Finally, restart the gadget.
To display the smartphone screen, you must use a special utility that is installed in the computer browser.
How to get your phone to the Windows 10 computer screen?
Most programs for controlling smartphones or tablets like Samsung Kies, HTC Sync and the like have one drawback. they only work with devices from one specific manufacturer. And many people need a universal solution, because you won’t install software for every model.?
There is such a solution for Android smartphones and tablets of the latest generations. Almost all of them support Miracast technology. How to display the phone on the computer screen using it? Easy peasy. With the Anniversary Update installed for Windows 10, use the Connect function, where the menu will search for available devices.
On the phone, you need to find the image transfer point, which is most often found in the display settings, although, depending on the manufacturer, access can be made from another menu. It remains only to activate both devices and set a search, after which the function of connecting to the wireless screen is applied.
If all else fails, you can install a small applet Miracast Widget Shortcut on Android.
With devices based on Windows Mobile, the question of how to display the phone on the computer screen is even easier to solve. Stationary computer and mobile operating systems synchronize seamlessly. All devices must be connected to the Internet, for example, via Wi-Fi.
Using a MyMobiler connection
Let’s look at one more option that allows us to solve the problem of how to display the phone on the computer screen. In this case, we use the MyMobiler client for the PC, and WI-FI Keyboard Screen Capture for the mobile device.
We launch both clients, and on the PC we click on the program icon in the system tray, after which, on the smartphone, we first press the Device Setup button, and then Display. In the options, once again select the Display button, and in the new window. Other. The computer will instantly display the screen of the mobile device.
How to display a phone screen on a computer monitor using MyPhoneExplorer?
One of the universal solutions will be installing the MyPhoneExplorer program and the corresponding client on a smartphone or tablet on a PC.
On a mobile device, you need to enable developer mode and enable USB debugging. In the program on the computer, through the file menu and the settings section, you need to get to the setting of the connection type (USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) and select the one you want. After establishing the connection on the PC, you need to use the “Miscellaneous” menu, where you select the item on the phone keyboard and download a screenshot. If there is no phone screen, check the box for automatic update.
The program has an interesting feature. displaying the mouse cursor on the smartphone screen. It is not clear, however, why this is needed, but it looks rather unusual.
How to bring your phone to the computer screen: three easy solutions
Many owners of modern mobile devices would like, for the convenience of work, when connecting the device to a computer or laptop, to carry out all control operations from the PC, but so that the gadget screen is displayed on the terminal. Next, we will discuss how to display the phone screen on a computer. It is impossible to do this in most cases without using special programs. The only exceptions are stationary Windows 10 systems paired with Android devices or devices with Windows Mobile.
These, of course, are not all methods and programs that allow you to synchronize mobile devices with computer systems for this type of synchronization. Nevertheless, these three methods are considered by many to be the simplest, and the programs are available for download and installation for free. By the way, mobile clients can even be found on Google Play. Setting up is simple enough and only takes a couple of minutes.
How to broadcast a phone screen to a PC
In order to display the phone screen on a PC, you need both of these devices to be connected to the same WI-FI network.
After making sure that the devices are connected to the same network, you need to click on the notification icon and click “Connect” in the window that opens.
If you do not see the Connect icon, most likely you have not installed the Anniversary update. After clicking, the next window will open, in which you need to click “Projecting to this computer”. Next, you need to set the settings to “Available everywhere” and “Every time you need to connect”, if you wish, you can also enable the PIN code for additional protection.
Next, we turn to the phone. Open “Settings / Network and Connection” in it, click ” / Wireless Display”.
We turn it on. After that you will see a list of available devices to which you can transfer an image of your phone’s screen. Choosing a device and connecting.
On the computer screen, you will see a pop-up window asking permission to connect the device, click yes.
Next, you should see a projection preparation window.
After that, the image of your phone screen should appear on the computer display. The protected content will not be viewable, and we will not be able to use our PC’s mouse to control the device’s screen.
You can see more about this in the video of our Hetman Software YouTube channel.
Restriction in the work of WI-FI (miracast)
On Android, miracast support was added starting with version 4.2 on October 29, 2012. The first certified consumer devices to support Miracast were LG Optimus G, Pantech Vega iRon, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 5. This means that not all mobile devices support this feature.
In Windows 10, this function appeared with the Aniversary update, in earlier versions this function also does not work.
If we talk about WI-FI adapters, these are devices with support for the 802.11n standard. Devices that previously did not support, now (after a firmware update, for example) will already support this technology.
How to display screen of Android phone or tablet on Windows PC (miracast)
Read how to broadcast a phone screen to a computer monitor using standard Windows functions. How to do it from another Windows 10 PC. The Windows 10 Anniversary update brings an exciting new feature. Any PC can now act as a wireless receiver, allowing you to view the display from your smartphone, Android tablet or other computer, laptop, and Windows phone.
How to do it from another Windows 10 PC
To connect from another Windows 10 computer, you just need to search for devices not from your phone, but from your computer. Click on the notification icon, click “Connect”. The PC on which this feature is enabled should appear in the list. Click on it to connect.
Once connected, you will see a few more settings. You can check “Allow input from keyboard or mouse connected to this display”.
You can also connect Miracast in Windows 10 by pressing the WinP key. There are different options for the displayed image on the screen.
To change the mode, you just need to select another. By default, it works in Loop mode and duplicates your screen image. Instead, you can expand the screen or choose as a second monitor, or use only the second screen.
How to bring your phone screen to your computer. 5 ways
Hello. In this article, we will consider the question that interests many users, how to display the phone screen on a computer. Having two smart devices, you need to be able to synchronize them with each other. This is useful in various situations: viewing images and videos, transferring files, controlling a smartphone from a computer, and so on.
To broadcast a smartphone screen image to a PC, we will use the means of operating systems, the necessary programs, applications, web resources, everything that can help close the issue. Let’s get started.
USB cable connection
For the next method of connecting and displaying the screen, a USB cable and a special program and application MyPhoneExplorer are used. The desktop version of the program can be downloaded from the website. The application is on Google Play and also on the developer’s website.
Run the program on your computer and smartphone. Connect the USB cable.
When you first connect, MyPhoneExplorer will ask you to enter a username (enter any name or nickname). Next, “File”. “Connect”.
In the future, the devices will be connected after connecting the cable, provided that programs are running on both devices.
We will not analyze all the settings, only the one you are interested in. To project the smartphone screen, go to the “Miscellaneous” section of the program and click on the “Screen Mirroring” function. In the new window, you will see the phone screen.
The MyPhoneExplorer program, in addition to connecting via a USB cable, can connect via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. To do this, in the settings of the desktop program, you need to switch the communication method.
In this case, you need not only a smartphone application, but also a PC program, or you can use the web service on the official AirDroid website.
This method can be used by owners of any operating system: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS.
- display of smartphone screen on PC
- device control locally and remotely
- file sharing
- receive notifications from phone to computer
- the ability to answer calls and SMS from a computer
Here you will have to register an account, which must be the same for both devices. E-mail and password must be the same in the application on the phone and in the program or web service on the desktop. details about this method are described in the article.
Displaying the screen through the browser
This method is the simplest, but not everyone can work. Each user has a different set of devices with different operating systems and capabilities. It turns out such a bundle, a smartphone PC browser.
To display your phone screen on your computer, you need the Android Screencast app. The connection of two devices will be carried out using an IP address.
Run the application on your phone and select Screen.
Below in the Status window is a link with an IP address.
Open a browser on your computer and enter the numbers of the IP address in the address bar and press the Inter button.
On the smartphone, give permission to connect, wait up to 30 seconds and the phone screen appears in the browser.
The application has a couple more buttons with which you can display the image of the external and internal cameras of the smartphone in the browser window.
Displaying the phone screen is possible using the good old TeamViewer program. Previously, this program was only used for PCs. With the advent of smartphones, it became possible to remotely access them.
The desktop version is installed on the computer (you can download it on the official website), and on mobile phones the application is marked QS. It is this application that makes it possible to display the screen on any computer (even a remote one) using a special ID for viewing and controlling.
- Launch the application on your smartphone and wait for the ID to appear. Memorize or write down the assigned ID to your device.
- Open the program on your PC and go to the “Manage your computer” tab. Register the device ID and “Connect”
A projected phone monitor will open in a new window.
Displaying the screen by means of the OS
This method can be used by PC owners with Windows 10.
Among the programs and applications, you will find the desired function called “Connect”.
An open window will show that the computer is ready for synchronization.
Now go to phone settings. For those devices that have the “Broadcast” function, it is enough to activate it and the smartphone screen will appear in the application window.
Connect a physical keyboard to control the smartphone screen on a computer, but may not work on all devices. In my case, it works every other time.
Devices that do not have an open “Broadcast” function can use the application if they support Miracast (wireless) technology. It will launch this hidden function. All apps are available on Google Play.
Once again, I want to say that not all methods of displaying a phone screen on a PC can suit every user. Here you need to take into account the models of smartphones with the operating system, PC and OS installed on it, and the level of ownership of the user’s PC, respectively.
Configuring the ability to transfer an image to a Windows 10 computer or laptop
In order to enable the ability to use a computer with Windows 10 as a wireless monitor for other devices, you can make some settings (you do not have to do it, which will also be mentioned later), and in some cases, you can install additional system components that include broadcast functions ( projection onto a computer):
- If your computer is running Windows 10 version 2004 or newer (in previous versions you don’t need to do this), go to Settings. Applications. Additional components. Add component and install the “Wireless Monitor” component.
- Go to Start. Settings. System. Projecting to This Computer.
- Specify when the image can be projected. “Available everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secured networks”. In my case, the function worked successfully only if the first item was selected: it was still not entirely clear to me what is meant here by secure networks (but we are not talking about the private / public network profile and the security of the Wi-Fi network).
- Additionally, you can configure the parameters of the connection request (displayed on the device to which they are connected) and the pin code (the request is displayed on the device from which the connection is made, and the pin code itself is displayed on the device to which the connection is made).
- If you leave the “Always disabled” option in the settings for projection onto the computer, but you need to start the broadcast once, you can perform it. Just launch the built-in Connect app (found in the search on the taskbar or Start menu) and then, from another device, connect by following the Connect app in Windows 10 or the steps below.
If you see the text “This device may have problems displaying content because its hardware was not specifically designed for wireless projection” in the settings window for “Projecting to This Computer”, this usually indicates one of the following:
- The installed Wi-Fi adapter does not support Miracast technology or does it differently than expected by Windows 10 (on some older laptops or PCs with Wi-Fi).
- The correct drivers for the wireless adapter are not installed (I recommend manually installing them from the website of the manufacturer of a laptop, all-in-one or, if it is a PC with a manually installed Wi-Fi adapter, from the website of the manufacturer of this adapter).
Interestingly, even in the absence of the manufacturer’s declared support for Miracast from the Wi-Fi adapter, the built-in image broadcasting functions of Windows 10 can sometimes work properly: perhaps some additional mechanisms are involved.
Transferring Image from Android to Windows 10 Computer (Wireless Monitor Connection)
You can transfer an image to a Windows 10 computer or laptop from another similar device (including Windows 8.1) or from an Android phone / tablet.
To stream from Android, the following steps are usually sufficient:
- If Wi-Fi is turned off on your phone (tablet), turn it on.
- Open the notification shade, and then “pull” it again to open the quick action buttons.
- Tap the Broadcast button or, for Samsung Galaxy phones, Smart View (on Galaxy, you may also need to flick the Quick Action buttons to the right if they span two screens). If you cannot find the item you need, I recommend that you read the instructions How to transfer an image from Android to TV, there this part is described in more detail, but the essence is the same.
- Wait a while until the name of your computer appears in the list, click on it.
- If connection prompts or PIN are enabled in the projection settings, please give appropriate permission on the computer to which you are connecting or provide a PIN.
- Wait for the connection. the image from your Android will be displayed on the computer.
Here you may encounter the following nuances:
- If the item “Broadcast” or similar is not among the buttons, try the steps from the first part of the instructions Transfer images from Android to TV. Perhaps the option is still somewhere in the parameters of your smartphone (you can try using the search by settings).
- If on “pure” Android, after pressing the broadcast button, available devices are not displayed, try clicking “Settings”. in the next window they can be initialized without problems (seen on Android 6 and 7).
To connect from another Windows 10 device, several methods are possible, the simplest of which is:
- Press the WinP (Latin) keys on the keyboard of the computer you are connecting from. Second option: press the button “Connect” or “Send to screen” in the notification center (previously, if you have only 4 buttons, press “Expand”).
- In the menu that opens on the right, select “Connect to a wireless display”. If the item is not displayed, your Wi-Fi adapter or its driver does not support the.
- When the list displays the computer to which we are connecting. click on it and wait until the connection is completed, you may need to confirm the connection on the computer to which we are connecting. After that, the broadcast will begin.
- When broadcasting between Windows 10 computers and laptops, you can also select an optimized connection mode for different types of content. watching videos, working or playing (however, you will most likely not be able to play, except for board games. the speed is insufficient).
If something does not work out when connecting, pay attention to the last section of the instructions, some observations from it may be useful.
Touch input when connected to a Windows 10 wireless display
If you started transferring an image to your computer from another device, it would be logical to want to control this device on this computer. This is possible, but not always:
- Apparently, the function is not supported for all Android devices and not in any version of Windows 10. In my case (Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and the latest Windows 10) it works, but not on the previous version of the system.
- Sometimes keyboard and mouse input is activated immediately after any clicks, and sometimes it needs to be turned on in notifications (we go to the computer from which we connect to the notification center. connect. we see the connected device and the mark), but only on the condition that on the device to which connect. hassle-free Wi-Fi adapter with full Miracast support.
- For some Android phones, during the broadcast, input from the computer keyboard is automatically available (although the input field has to be selected on the screen of the phone itself), but mouse control is not available.
Note: The Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service is required for the touch input when broadcasting, it must be enabled: if you have disabled the “unnecessary” services, please check.
How to transfer an image from Android, computer or laptop to Windows 10 over Wi-Fi
Not everyone knows, but in Windows 10 there are built-in capabilities for receiving an image broadcast over Wi-Fi, that is, you can transfer an image from an Android phone or tablet to the screen of a laptop or computer with Windows 10, and, if desired, from another laptop or computer. The main requirement in order for you to be able to use the opportunity in question: the presence of an enabled Wi-Fi adapter on all connected devices, it is also desirable that they be up-to-date. The connection does not require all devices to be connected to one Wi-Fi router, nor is it required: a direct connection is established between them.
In this manual, in detail about the possibilities of broadcasting to a computer in Windows 10 in the current implementation, how to transfer an image to a computer from an Android phone or from another computer / laptop, and about the limitations and problems that you may encounter. Also, in context, it may be interesting: How to connect a laptop to a TV via Wi-Fi to transfer an image, Broadcast an image from Android to a computer with the ability to control in the ApowerMirror program, How to transfer an image from an iPhone to a computer.
As a result: the function works, but not always and not for all use cases. Nevertheless, I think it will be useful to be aware of such a possibility. The following devices were used to write the material:
- PC Windows 10 2004 Pro, i7-4770, TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter for Atheros AR9287
- Dell Vostro 5568 laptop, Windows 10 Pro, i5-7250, Intel AC3165 Wi-Fi adapter
- Moto X Play (Android 7.1.1), Nokia 4.2 (Android 10) and Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Android 10) smartphones
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello! I have an Acer v5 551G laptop, was OS 8, now OS 10 version 1809 is installed. Bluetooth is not connected, Launched the command line, it issued-supported on the wireless display-no, graphics driver-no, Wi-Fi driver-yes. I went to the offsite eiser and downloaded the hardware detection program, the result: If you cannot turn on Bluetooth or the 3G device listed below, but they are on the computer, turn on these devices: Bluetooth-Atheros Lan-Atheros Wireless Lan-Atheros. I checked the driver. all the drivers are installed and working normally in the device manager. I did not find them in the Services, except for virales, there are a lot of them. Pressing the projection displays the same as in the picture at the beginning of the page. Advise what other actions to take?
It might be worth upgrading Windows 10 from version 1809 to version 1909 or 2004 first
And how to transfer an image from Android, computer or laptop to Windows 8.1 over Wi-Fi.
Using third-party programs, one of them, for example, is described here: https://remontka.pro/apower-mirror-cast-Android-iphone-screen/
Another third-party program for transferring images and generally anything from Android to a home computer with Win10 (in my case) is Send Anywhere. I have been using it for several years now, it sends anything from anywhere to anywhere, the process is simplified to the point of primitiveness, it never fails, the free version is enough for the eyes (for me). I heartily recommend it! Both devices must be on the same WI-FI network, this is the only condition.
Please tell me, I have such a problem: the screen broadcast from the phone to the laptop is working properly, but for some reason it opens immediately to the full screen (and not in windowed mode, as you have in the screenshot).
At the same time, all control, including the mouse and keyboard, is automatically intercepted by the android. That is, while the broadcast is in progress, I cannot do anything on the computer, I can only use it as a monitor, and nothing more: (I cannot switch between desktops, open other applications, or minimize the screen broadcast.
The only thing is that it turns out to open the task manager using ctrlaltdel, but this immediately drops the screen broadcast.
Is it possible to somehow do so that the image transfer from the phone is carried out in windowed mode, so that in parallel with this you can use a laptop?
Hello. And AltTab tried?
I can’t reproduce the problem myself in order to check it more precisely. And I did not find such an option in the parameters (full. not full screen).
If I press AltTab, the multitasking mode on the phone starts) All keyboard shortcuts are sent to the phone, the laptop does not respond to them in any way. For example, if I press Win to open the Start menu, Google Assistant launches on my phone instead, and so on. That is, the phone completely intercepts control, and I don’t know how to turn it off.
In general, I was digging all day, and the problem with the windowed mode was accidentally solved! It turns out that if you immediately connect the phone to the laptop, the projection automatically expands to full screen. But if you first run the “Connect” program on the laptop (it opens in the window), and only then connect the phone, then it remains in the window. Now I can use the laptop at the same time as projection. Can someone help
Thank you so much! Rummaged through hundreds of sites in search of a solution to the problem of detecting a Samsung TV by a computer. It was the step in which the additional component “Wireless Display” was installed that helped. Before the update to version 2004, everything worked. I understood that the problem was in Windows, but I could not find what the problem was. Thanks for solving the problem.
Thanks for the help, helped a lot, a good and detailed article is one of hundreds!
I have a Samsung Galaxy j5 and I do not have such a function what should I do?
Use third-party applications, like “Your Phone”, third-party in the spirit of this: https://remontka.pro/apower-mirror-cast-Android-iphone-screen/ or, if the phone has the option “connect to Windows”, then her https://remontka.pro/link-to-Windows-Samsung-Galaxy/
How about in the opposite direction? demonstrate from computer to tablet (s)
Can I connect my phone to a laptop screen?
Purchase an appropriate MHL or HDMI adapter to display your smartphone screen on a PC. Install the software supplied by the manufacturer and connect the adapter to your computer. The program will start searching for new devices. After detecting the smartphone, the contents of its screen will be displayed on the computer.
How to turn on Samsung phone via computer?
To turn on your smartphone via ADB, follow these steps:
- Enable USB debugging mode on your smartphone.
- Download and unzip the Android-SDK zip archive;
- Install the ADB item to the root of your main drive, for example c: adb;
- Connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable;
- In the command console, write adb reboot;
How to stream from phone to computer?
To cast an Android screen to a computer, we need a free Screen Cast app. This is a very simple program that allows you to share your screen with other devices connected to the same WI-FI network. You can create an access point or connect your computer and phone to the same network using a router.
How to broadcast from phone to TV?
How to set up Android screencast
- Make sure your tablet or mobile is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Chromecast.
- Launch the Google Home app.
- Select device.
- Tap Cast Screen Cast Screen.
How to display video from phone to monitor?
To output pictures from a mobile device to a computer monitor or TV, you need a USB or HDMI cable.over, it can be:
- micro-USB cable;
- HDMI cable;
- HDMI cable. MHL;
- combo cable.
How to display an image from a broken phone to a computer?
- Opening the Chrome browser.
- Installing the Vysor extension.
- We connect the smartphone to the computer via USB and run the installed utility.
- Click “Find devices” and select the desired device.
- Confirming USB Debugging.
- We get access to the phone via PC.
How to access a smartphone with a broken screen?
If your smartphone’s touchscreen has crashed but the display is still working, you can use a penny USB OTG adapter to connect a USB mouse to your smartphone. After connecting the mouse, a cursor will appear on the smartphone screen, like on a computer, so you can control your Android device.
Contacts and SMS
With the help of “MyPhoneExplorer” you can add / delete contacts and even make a call directly from the program. In addition, synchronization, import and export of contacts are implemented. To display calls, there is a section in which outgoing, received and missed calls are separately shown. Text messages are categorized as Sent, Sent, Draft, and Saved. With the help of “MyPhoneExplorer” you can create an archive of SMS messages and save to your computer.
Make sure your phone has Wi-Fi turned on, and that your computer and phone are connected to the same network (router). Run “MyPhoneExplorer Client” on your phone. It is advisable to set up a WI-FI-PIN code to protect against unauthorized access (works with MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.1 and higher).
Start the PC client application. Make sure MyPhoneExplorer is not being blocked by Windows Firewall. Click “File Settings” and in the “Connection via” group put the switch to the “Wi-Fi” position and click on the “OK” button.
In the main window “MyPhoneExplorer” click “File Connection”.
Other features of MyPhoneExplorer
All the basic data of the smartphone are available for viewing and editing in the program interface. Using the built-in file manager, you can view all files, perform basic operations with them (copy, transfer, delete, create folders). It is possible to view files both on the memory card and on the internal memory of the device
You can also view a list of available applications, get information about the installation date and the size that the application takes. Export and installation options available.
Transferring the screen of a mobile phone to a computer. Controlling your phone from your computer
Almost all major manufacturers of Android smartphones and tablets offer users software that can be used to control them from a computer. Samsung Kies, LG, PC Suite, HTC Sync programs are very good, but they have one important drawback. they all work with devices from only one manufacturer. If a user has several Android devices of different brands, he has to work with several programs, and this is not always convenient.
Fortunately, there are quite a few universal programs for managing gadgets on Android. They recognize almost any Android device, make it possible to work with several devices at the same time, and are often more functional than proprietary utilities. One of these programs is the Windows phone manager “MyPhoneExplorer”.
MyPhoneExplorer is also an information utility. In it, you can view information about the smartphone model, processor, firmware, battery charge level, its temperature, voltage (see the first picture of the article), as well as the amount of free and occupied memory.
Transferring phone screen to computer (or how to control Android from PC / laptop)
greetings to all!
In some cases, by connecting your phone to a computer (and starting to control it with a mouse and keyboard), you can significantly increase your work speed: imagine how quickly you can send fifty SMS? That’s it!
And if you connect 2 or 3 phones at once.
I cannot but note that in addition to simple control, we will be able to see the live screen of the phone on the computer and click on the necessary applications with the mouse (you must admit, this is not a simple text transfer.).
In general, the materials of this note will be relevant for Android version of at least 4.2.2 (moreover, the instruction is universal, suitable for phones from LG, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.).
Preparation (what you need)
1) Install the MyPhoneExplorer application on your phone and computer. The links are given below (everything is checked, there are no viruses at the time of this writing).
Application for controlling your phone (for Android) using a computer.
2) Enable USB debugging mode on the phone. To do this, just open the developer menu and switch the corresponding slider. See screenshot below.
Note: if you do not have a developer menu in the Android settings, then I recommend that you read one of my previous instructions. https://ocomp.info/kak-vklyuchit-otladku-po-USB.html
USB Debugging Enabled (Developer Menu)
3) Connect the device and the phone with a USB cable. I think there is nothing complicated here ✌.
We connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable
Controlling your phone from your computer
Transferring Phone Screen to Computer
1) First you need to connect your phone and PC. About it. see above.
2) Then on the PC in MyPhoneExplorer, click on the menu “Phone keyboard / Download screenshot”. A window with permission to connect may pop up on the phone. just confirm.
3) After that, your mobile screen will appear in the MyPhoneExplorer window: now you can use the mouse to control all processes: call, write SMS, install / uninstall applications, play, etc.
Connection process (via USB cable)
Despite the fact that the MyPhoneExplorer application allows you to work over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, I still recommend using a USB connection. The fact is that if you use other connection options, the program will work in limited functionality mode (and some options will not be available).
1) And so, the PC (laptop) is connected to the phone with a USB cable. Now we launch the MyPhoneExplorer application on the phone and PC (note that in the application on the phone opposite USB you should not have a red cross on).
The application is running. USB cable connected
2) Further in the application on the computer. click on the “File. Connect” menu (or press F1).
3) Next, indicate the type of phone and the connection method (Android, USB cable). See example below.
4) After the program will once again warn you about the minimum requirements. just click “Next”.
5) A window with USB debugging permission should pop up on the phone. Click OK.
6) Next, in the application on the computer, specify a name for this device (it can be anything). In general, this is more relevant for those cases when you are going to connect 2 or more phones (so as not to get confused among them ).
7) Actually, that’s it. The connection is complete (by the way, you will immediately notice this by the phone numbers that appear in the MyPhoneExplorer window).
Organizer, work with SMS and calls, information about the phone
I cannot but add that in addition to the above, MyPhoneExplorer has the ability to work with all the contacts that you have saved on your phone. To do this, just open the “All calls” tab. Example below.
The work is done in a similar way with SMS (see the screenshot below). You can easily view all groups: drafts, sent, incoming, etc.
The program also displays an organizer, calendar, call list, disk drives (by the way, you can also view what is on a flash drive or phone memory!).
Finally, it should be noted that MyPhoneExplorer allows you to find out information about the phone: device temperature, battery status, device model, firmware, screen resolution, memory status, etc.
On some smartphones, some of the options may not be available (for example, I was faced with the inability to print text in a number of applications).