How to set ringtone Samsung a50
How to Download Music to Samsung for Free
How to download music to Samsung for free? The devices from the Korean manufacturer run on the Android operating system. This OS is open-source, provides the user with a large number of functions and ample opportunities for piracy. Here’s how to download any ringtone to your Galaxy.
How to download music from VK?
It is better not to use mobile applications for this purpose. They pose a potential threat to your profile and can steal personal data. We recommend downloading via PC using the Savefrom.net extension. https://ru.savefrom.net/user.php?vid=308#download.
- Download this extension.
- Confirm its integration into the browser.
- Run extension.
- Open VK and reload the page.
- Go to the “Music” section.
- Move the cursor over the track. An arrow icon for download will appear on the side of it.
- Downloaded music can be transferred to a smartphone using the previously described algorithm.
With the help of the extension, you can download not only music from VK, but also various content from various services, including videos from YouTube. We recommend that you put this plugin in your browser, it will definitely come in handy in the future.
Downloading music using various applications
Zaycev is one of the most popular software in this category. It’s easy to download music with it:
- Download the app.
- Run it.
- Enter the name of the track in the line.
- Click on the arrow icon to download the composition.
How to find and download Samsung ad music?
Depends on which ad you liked the soundtrack. You can use the free Shazam app to determine the name of a track used by a producer. Then you can find, listen and download it on online services, for example, Zaycev.
How to Download Music to Samsung via Computer?
Most users drop music off their computer. Many people have a huge library of music on their PC, which includes hundreds of tracks. By the way, now the tradition of downloading all the tunes to a computer is a thing of the past, as users have switched to streaming music from online services.
How to transfer existing files to a mobile device?
You can also move files over a wireless network. For this you need:
How to Download Music to Samsung Smartphone? You can use the Samsung Smart Switch program. It is an official product, it is used not only to transfer music from a computer, but also other information to a mobile device.
How to set ringtone?
On Samsung, you can use not only standard ringtones, but also your own ringtones. To put your music on the ringtone, you must:
- Go to settings.
- Proceed to the section “Sounds and vibration”.
- Find the item “Ringtones”.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Launch the Sound Selection utility.
- Find the desired melody and mark it.
- It will now be used for ringing.
Important! This melody must be stored in the device memory. If you delete it, the system will automatically select a standard ringtone for the ringtone.
How to set different audio to a call
To put music on a call on Samsung, use:
- settings of device parameters;
- player built into the firmware;
- third-party software.
Third party software
This option is suitable for all Android devices, regardless of the version of the operating system.
- Go to the Play Market. From there you will need to download the “Cut Music Ringtone Make” application from the developer of the Recorder Smart apps.
- After starting the software, tap on “Select audio files”.
- Navigate to the folder with tunes. Opposite the track, click on three points.
- A list will appear where select “Set as default ringtone”.
- Give the program extended access to the system.
In smartphone tinctures
A universal way to change the ringtone on Samsung Galaxy A10, A11, A30, A31, A50 and A51. For this:
- go to the settings of the smartphone. Go through the list to “Sounds and Vibration”;
- tap your finger on the “Ringtone”;
- a new menu will appear. Go down to the category “Incoming calls” and tap on “Ringtone”;
- a list of standard ringtones will appear in front of the user, tap on any of them to listen to and set as the main one.
On A8, J2, J3, S8 and S10 models, the Incoming Calls category is not available due to a different firmware version. Instead, there will be a “Ringtone”, when you select it, you will be prompted to change the song on the first or second SIM.
- follow the path described above. When a list of standard melodies appears, click on “Add from phone” at the bottom of the list or by tapping on the icon “”. located on the top right;
- there will be tracks in MP3, WAV format, which are allowed to be used for a call;
- when there are no tracks, tap on “Folders” from the bottom right and go to the directive where the loaded audio is stored.
How to set ringtone in Samsung Galaxy A50
On the latest version of the software released for the A71, the developers have provided the ability to trim the track.
How to set a ringtone on a Samsung phone
On smartphones from Samsung, you can set a ringtone from the list of available ringtones or music loaded into the device’s memory. We will explain how to do this using the built-in software or an application downloaded from the market.
Using the player
Another option is how to put an audio track from downloads as the main melody:
- go to the main menu. In the list, click on ” Applications”;
- then select the built-in player “Samsung Music”;
- play the track you want to select as a ringtone. When it opens, click on the three dots in the upper right corner;
- now select “Install as”. Provide enhanced access to the application;
- put a tick in front of the “Ringtone” item;
- choose whether the song will be played from the beginning or from a separate section, and tap on “Finish”.
Setting a track to a ringtone on Samsung smartphones takes up to 3-5 minutes, depending on the selected option.
For an individual contact
It is more convenient to set a melody to a contact in Samsung, then it will be possible to recognize the caller without looking at the screen of the gadget. It will not work through the settings or the “dialer”, for this you need to use a special application or the “Contacts” function in the phone.
To put different music on each contact in Samsung, it is recommended to download Ringtone Maker app. Through it, it is convenient to put sound on a call or on a separate contact, or edit it. For example, to fix not the whole composition, but only its chorus or favorite moment. To change the parameters, do the following:
If the actions are performed correctly, a message will appear stating that the installation of a new melody was successful, after this the changes will be saved, and each signal from a loved one will delight you with your favorite track.
Ringtone Maker constantly displays ads and is inconvenient to use. The only way to eliminate its appearance is to turn off the Internet, but because of this, some of its functions will be unavailable.
Through the “dialer”
There is another easy way, how to put a song on the incoming one through the gadget parameters. It is recommended to carry out the action as follows:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “Signals” or “Calls” in it.
- A new list will appear, in it you need to find an inscription under the name “Signals”.
- A list will appear on the screen, here you need to select the “Call melody” or “Call” function, then select the desired one from it and pin the checkmark opposite it.
The final step is to check for changes. To do this, call your number from another device. If the sound has not changed, most likely the changes were not saved or the phone needs to be restarted.
Without using apps
If you still do not want to download an application to your smartphone that will take up memory and constantly watch ads, you can put a ringtone on Samsung through the phone option. This can be done in a few steps:
- You need to find the “Phone” function on the gadget and click on it.
- Find the name of the person in the address book to whom you want to set a new alert. Click on it.
- Information about the subscriber will open in a new window. Here you should find the “i” icon and click on it.
- Scroll to the end of the page, click on the displayed inscription “Melody”.
- A list of musical compositions that are saved in the gadget’s memory will open. It is necessary to put a tick in front of the desired composition.
After we managed to add a melody to a call in Samsung, the same operations can be done for other subscribers. Thus, a separate signal will be assigned to each person. In the vastness of the Internet, you can find different ringtones and compare them with all the people who are recorded in the address book.
The easiest way to set a ringtone on a Samsung phone is through the gadgets options. You need to do the following:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll through the menu until you see Sounds & Notifications or Sounds & Vibrations. Click on it.
- Listen to songs downloaded to your device. Choose your favorite track.
If you need to put on an incoming notification a piece of music downloaded to your phone from a computer or the Internet, you must first find it, then go to its menu and select the “Set as ringtone” or “Use as ringtone” function from the list.
You can put a ringtone on Samsung by applying a song of one of 3 types: built-in music installed by the manufacturer, downloaded from the network or downloaded from a computer or other devices. The standard for it is the mp3 format with a bit rate of 128 or 256 kbps.
Stages of installing a ringtone for incoming calls on Samsung phones in 2021
On Samsung, like on another smartphone, you can put any melody on the call, if it is in the device’s memory, by assigning it in the general mode or for each subscriber separately. It is important not to make mistakes, otherwise the changes will not be saved.
For all incoming calls
All smartphones have a standard sound that is played when a call comes in. To put music on a call in Samsung, you first need to download the song to your device or find it from the list, then select it through general settings or “dialer”.
Even if you follow all the instructions, it is not always possible to change the music. This may be due to the admission of one of the following errors:
- the file format is not suitable for the phone model;
- a failure occurred in the software, you need to reboot the device or flash it;
- the musical composition was damaged or not completely downloaded;
- changes were not saved.
If the music is not installed, you must try to install another track. If the error repeats, you need to reset the settings to the factory settings, the problem lies in the malfunction of the device. You will not be able to change the ringtone if the cache on the gadget is dirty, you need to clear it through the “Settings” menu. It is important to make a backup before doing this so that personal information and files are not deleted.
Several simple ways available to Samsung users will allow you to put your favorite track on the incoming one. In most cases, this action cannot be done the first time. If the changes cannot be saved, you should reboot the device, clear the cache, or reset the settings to factory defaults.