How to take a screen photo on Samsung a50
- This option is added automatically at the right time and allows you to first capture several screens at once, and then combine them into one screenshot. We fix the screen in one of the ways described above, and then press the down arrow icon on the control panel. Continue clicking the icon until we capture the desired area.
A long screen will look something like this.
- For users who find it difficult to implement the first two methods, for example, due to some physical impairment, the “Auxiliary Menu” function is provided. It is an accessibility feature, which means, like many of the options in this category, we will have to enable it ourselves. In the “Settings” we find the section “Impaired coordination and interaction”
and enable the function. A floating button will appear on the display, which will always be docked on top of other windows.
Now, on any screen, open the menu with one click, and take a screenshot with the other.
There are two ways to find where screenshots are stored on the Galaxy A50:
- Using any file manager, for example, the proprietary application “My Files”.
- Palm gesture is another quick method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A50. Sometimes you need to adapt to this feature, and it can be disabled by default. Open “Additional functions” again
and in the section of movements and gestures, activate “Palm Screenshot”.
We go to the screen that we want to fix, and we drag across the smartphone display with the edge of the palm.
The basic features of the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone include four methods of taking screenshots.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung A50 smartphone
The picture will be automatically saved in memory, and the control panel, which will be displayed for a while on the display, can be used to process it
If the above panel is not displayed, then it is disabled. In this case, in the “Settings” go to the section with “Additional functions”,
then “Screenshots”, and move the slider next to the “Action Bar” option to “ON.”.
The last picture taken can be found in the notification area. Click on it to open
or down arrow to expand the panel with additional options.
In addition to the standard features, you can use third-party software to capture the Galaxy A50’s screen. Let’s take a look at how to do this using the Lightshot app.
- After the first launch, we give Litshot access to multimedia data.
By default, the method of taking screenshots using a combination of buttons (“Power”, “Volume Down”) is set here, but on the Samsung Galaxy A50 they are already programmed for this action. In this case, the base option will take precedence. To change the method, click the gear-shaped icon, in the “Screenshot settings” block, click “Button over windows”
and give the application the required permission.
Now turn on the option again and allow Lightshot access to the screen contents.
How to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A50
Using the floating button to take a screenshot.
The created image will open in the editor, where you can add an inscription, shape and other graphic elements to it.
To crop a picture, press the corresponding button, adjust the frame size and save the changes.
Created screenshots can be saved to the Lightshot server by clicking the cloud icon at the top of the screen.
It will be possible to manage such images only after authorization in the application in one of the possible ways.
To save the picture in the device’s memory or distribute it, tap the “Menu” icon and select the desired item.
To find screenshots created locally, click on the icon at the top of the screen.
On the Galaxy A50 device, the Lightshot folder can be found in the Gallery
How to take a screenshot: an overview of the easiest ways
There is often an urgent need to take a screenshot, especially when it comes to saving important information. But there are times when it is not possible to save the required image. What to do in this situation? How to take a photo of your computer or phone screen, be it Samsung, iPhone or Honor? In our article, we will look at the simplest and most effective ways.
How to take a screenshot on Android and iPhone
Despite the fact that the function of taking screenshots is available in every modern smartphone, many users still do not know how to take a photo of the screen on an IPhone or device with an Android system. So, let’s look at the main methods for both devices.
How to take a screenshot on a computer?
Almost everyone is familiar with this button on the keyboard, but not many know its purpose. Yes, that’s right, it is necessary to create screenshots of the screen. Depending on the laptop or keyboard model, the button may have different names: PrtSc, Print Screen, PrtnScrn, etc.
To take a photo of the screen on a laptop or computer, just click on the Print Screen button at the moment when the required image is opened on the monitor. If you want to take a screenshot from a laptop, you must use the FnPrtSc key combination. The resulting image will be moved to the clipboard of the device, and all that remains is to extract it from there. To do this, you need to open any standard photo editor, for example Paint, and use the CtrlV combination, and then save the image in the required format.
But to take screenshots on a Mac (MacBook), you need to press and hold the Shift Command number 3. There are situations when you need a photo of not the entire main screen, but only the active window. In this case, you can take a screenshot using the keyboard using the Alt Print Screen combination.
To take a photo of the Windows screen, you need to start the program and select the “Create” item in the window that appears. In the drop-down menu indicates the required screenshot option: arbitrary shape, rectangle, window, full screen.
You can also save the resulting image using the Paint photo editor.
Additional programs for taking screenshots
Today there are a large number of online services and third-party programs with which it is easy to take a screen photo on Windows. Each of them deserves special attention. Let’s dwell on some and consider the main features.
Microsoft Snip is a program that allows you to take a screenshot of the screen on your computer in a couple of clicks. It is available free of charge on the official Microsoft website. With the help of the service, you can easily take photos of both the entire screen and individual windows, as well as selective elements. In addition, the application allows you to record videos, which is a useful feature, for example, when preparing presentations or creative projects.
The most simple program with which it is easy to take screenshots of the screen. Photos are high quality and sharp. After installation, the application starts automatically after pressing the Print Screen button. After starting, the screen will darken, and all that remains is to circle the required area. After selection, a panel with tools and possible actions will open. With their help, you can add an inscription or a drawing to the picture, change the color and, accordingly, save.
SnagIt is a very simple program that is great for taking screenshots of the entire screen and its individual sections. Thanks to the built-in editor, after copying, you can apply various effects to the image, including frames, shapes, shadow, etc.
One of the most popular programs with which you can not only take a screenshot of the monitor screen, but also change it at your discretion. To create a screen, you need to launch the application, log in, select the desired area, apply additional tools if necessary, such as a brush, shapes, text and click on the checkmark. After copying the image to the clipboard, the user can open the image in the browser and immediately save it or copy the link to the photo and share it, if necessary.
How to take a screen photo on an IPhone
The easiest and fastest way to take a screenshot on iPhone is to use the standard keyboard shortcut. You do not need to download additional applications and programs. All it takes is to follow a few simple steps:
- Simultaneously hold down the Home and Power buttons;
- If the command is successfully executed, you will hear a characteristic sound, and the screen will turn white for a second. This means that the screenshot has been successfully saved.
- Find a screenshot in the Photos app. On devices with the latest version of iOS, a separate folder with screenshots is created in the gallery.
There is a more sophisticated way to take a screenshot on the iPhone 11. To do this, you need to open “Settings”. “General”, select “Accessibility” and activate “AssistiveTouch”. A special button will appear on the screen of the gadget, when pressed, the device control menu will open. Here you should select the items “Apparatus”. “”. “Screenshot”. This method, which allows you to take a screenshot on the iPhone, is less popular than the one described above, but it is quite effective.
How to take a screenshot on Android
As we can see, taking screenshots on the iPhone is a fairly simple task. However, things are a little different with Android devices. And not because the procedure for creating a screenshot is more complicated, but because, depending on the make and model of the phone, the principles of preparing a screen can differ significantly.
There is a universal way to take a photo from your smartphone screen. Starting from the fourth version of Android OS, almost all devices use a combination of physical phone keys to take screenshots, which must be held down for 1-2 seconds. There are two options:
- Traditional combination of “Power” and “Home”;
- Modern combination “Power” “Volume down button”.
How to take a photo of Samsung screen? This company has a huge number of smartphones that differ not only in design and characteristics, but also in functionality. As for creating screenshots, some models have 3-5 ways. Let’s consider the main options.
- For models with a mechanical button, it is enough to use the combination “Home” “Power”;
- In some phone models, you can take a screenshot of the screen by swiping the edge of your palm across the screen (To do this, go to the settings, select the “Additional functions” item and activate the “Palm screen capture” option);
- Smart Select. With this function, you can take a photo of the screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note and the latest Galaxy S models. With Smart Select, you can capture a part of the screen, adjust if necessary and save as a photo. To work with the option, you need to open the settings, select “Display”. “Edge screen”. “Edge panels” and activate the Edge display. Now, to take a picture of the screen on a Galaxy or a50, just open the Edge panel, select the type of screen capture in the “Smart Select” panel and click “Save”.
- Bixby. The Bixby voice assistant allows you to take a screen using a voice command. To activate, you must clearly say “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot”
In order to take a photo of the Xiaomi Redmi screen, you can use the following methods:
- Using the notification bar. To create a screen, you need to unlock the display, open the “curtain” of notifications and click “Screenshot”.
- With gestures. To select a method for creating screenshots, you need to go to “Settings”. “Advanced settings”. “Buttons and gestures”. “Screenshot”.
- Widget. The menu has a button for activating a screenshot. It can be taken out to the desktop. Now, to take a photo of the screen on Redmi, just click on the widget.
The principles for creating screenshots for Honor and Huawei phones are identical:
- Notification area. There is a special function in the “curtain” of notifications that allows you to take a screenshot. To do this, just open notifications and click “Screenshot”.
- Voice assistant. You can take a screenshot on Honor or Huawei by selecting the capture area and saying “Okey Google, take a screenshot”.
Find out more about the capabilities of your smartphone in our blog. Here you can find relevant and useful tips for editing photos and preparing creative gifts.
How to save screenshot on Samsung tablet. Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab and the like
Need to save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet and don’t know how to do it? In this article you will find several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets and smartphones running on the Android operating system.
1) To save a Screenshot on Samsung, press the “Home” button and the “Power / Lock” button on the tablet at the same time for a few seconds. The Home button is centered below the screen.
If everything went well, you will see a notification on the saving of the picture on the tablet screen and you may hear a sound notification.
The saved screenshot can be found in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
2) If the first method did not help, then we try to screen the screen on the tablet in the second way. To do this, you must simultaneously press the “Volume Down” button and the “Power / Lock” button and keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds.
If you successfully save the screenshot on your Samsung tablet, you will see a notification about the captured picture on the screen.
The screenshot taken on a Samsung Galaxy tablet can be seen in the gallery in the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
3) If the above methods did not help to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung tablet, then try this option.
Press and hold the Home button and the Back button on your Android tablet, both of which are below the screen.
This method is mainly used on Samsung tablets with Android 2.3 version.
The captured screenshot from the tablet screen can be viewed in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in Pictures / Screenshots.
The second option to take a screenshot on an old Samsung smartphone released before 2017 is to press the shutdown button. A window will appear prompting you to turn off, restart the gadget or take a screenshot.
For a number of models released in the same period, the button for the screenshot was located in a retractable curtain. It was not very convenient, since the shutter could fall into the picture and close some of the information. this led to the decision to cancel the function.
Galaxy A50 / A50s : How to Take a Screenshot (2 Ways)
What to do if the picture fails
It so happens that it is impossible to take a screenshot of the screen using the methods listed above. a ban appears. This is not uncommon with banking applications or instant messengers. In this case, you can enter the program settings and check if the resolution for pictures is provided here. If it is not there, then the screenshot will not work.
However, sometimes the situation can be changed using third-party utilities. The method is not one hundred percent, as banking clients for Android have a high level of protection, but you can still try. To do this, you need to enter the Play Market and download applications for creating a screenshot. Finding the right one is easy. just type in the word “screen” in the search bar. A large list of programs will appear, it remains to choose the one that suits you specifically.
Today I will show you how to take a screenshot on your Samsung phone.
Good time, regular and new readers of my blog! Any mobile phone user has come across the need to take a screenshot of the display. Contrary to popular belief that the procedure is the same everywhere on Android devices, this is not the case. Today we will talk about how to take a screenshot on Samsung, as owners of these devices more often than others have difficulties.
The third way to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone is suitable only for expensive models of the S, Note line and individual A devices. In particular, the option is supported in A50 and above. This method involves the use of gestures, but you must first enable them. To do this, you need to enter the settings and open the “accessibility” item. It contains all the possibilities for controlling a smartphone with gestures, including taking a screenshot. After activating the option, you can create a photo of the display by swiping the back of your hand across the screen. from right to left. Your palm should be touching the screen.
An interesting feature is the function of a photo of a part of the screen. it must be activated in the settings. After selecting an area with your finger, the device will make a screen of only the marked part of the screen. In the top models of the company, it is possible to remove hidden areas of the screen. You want to send someone a full page from the Internet, but you have to scroll through it and take a few pictures. now you can take a long screenshot. To do this, the back of your hand should be swiped across the screen and in the editor select. visible or invisible area.
The first method involves using hot keys. it will work for any Samsung Galaxy smartphone, but the method differs depending on the age of the device. On old phones of the company. A7 2017 and earlier models equipped with physical buttons “home”, the screen was made by a key combination. “power” “home”. They needed to be clamped at the same time.
Later, the manufacturer abandoned the physical “Home” button, as in the A10 and new gadgets, which led to the need to change the combination to “turn down” volume “power”. This is a universal way for any modern smartphone.
Where to find a screenshot
Some Samsung Galaxy owners are interested in how to understand that a picture has been taken and where the device is saving it. It’s not hard to figure out the first one. if the actions were performed correctly, the screen will blink and a snapshot will appear, it will immediately disappear, but a notification icon will appear in the upper right corner. If further actions with the screenshot are later, then the notification can be ignored, it will disappear on its own or swipe away. If you want to send it to someone or edit it, then just lower the curtain and click on the notification. the standard software for viewing the photo will open, where you can choose what you want to do.
It so happens that you are going to return to the screen later. In this case, it is not always clear where the image was saved. It is located in the dedicated Screenshot folder. Depending on the Samsung model, its name can be translated into Russian. The folder is not a system folder and is always displayed in the image gallery. If for some reason it is not there (by the way, the folder will not appear until at least one screenshot is taken), then through the file manager you should enter the root directory and look for it. it is not a subdirectory of some folders and is always located at the root of the disk system.
For some versions of Android on Samsung smartphones, screenshots are automatically saved to the connected cloud storage. Typically this is Google Photos app.
Thanks for attention! See you again on the pages of articles! Best regards, Rostislav Kuzmin.