How to take a screenshot of the Nokia Lumia phone screen
In new models
How to take a screenshot on Windows Phone if you have a new phone model:
- Take your phone and unlock it. I think the meaning of this action is extremely clear and it is well necessary to explain it;
- Now press and release two buttons SIMultaneously: the on / off button and the volume up button;
- After the above operation, a characteristic sound SIMilar to the shutter of a camera will be heard.
Everything, I took a screenshot, then it is sent to a special folder on the phone, but more on that later.
Where are the photos stored?
In order to find the screenshots that you made, go to the photo folder:
- Go to the side menu if you do not have a folder with photos on your desktop;
- Find the photo folder and open it;
Screenshots can be easily found by the date they were taken.
In older models
Taking a screenshot in old models is no more difficult than in new ones. Do the following manipulations:
- As in the previous version, first of all you need to remove the block, unlock the phone;
- Now you need to press two buttons SIMultaneously: the “Home” button and the on / off button of the phone;
- After you have done all these steps, your picture is saved in the photos section.
Case screenshot on Windows Phone (Lumiya)
Hello everyone, dear readers, today, in this small, but undoubtedly useful note, I will tell you how you can take a screenshot on Nokia Lumiya. At the time of this writing, the Nokia company no longer exists, and phones of this model now bear the proud name. Microsoft Lumiya. But, in the trailer, nothing has changed dramatically and the functions that were in previous models and in new models are as SIMilar as possible.
Including the function of creating screenshots has been preserved. The process is slightly different in new and old models of this phone. Below I will consider illustrating the process of creating screenshots on a Windows background.
So let’s get down to the process.
How to upload to a computer
If you need to upload a screenshot taken to a personal computer, then you can use the following methods:
- You can use a special USB cable to transfer the image;
- The easiest way, in my opinion, is to use cloud storage. Windows Phone system supports the corresponding application. For example, I use Yandex.Disk. I make a screen, throw it into applications on my phone, and the screen immediately appears on all my computers;
- Through a USB flash drive. Upload screenshots to a USB flash drive and upload the necessary files through a card reader on a computer or laptop;
- Through social media. Upload screenshots to social. networks, and already from the social. networks you can download screenshots to your computer.
Screenshot application. You can take screenshots of anything important to you on your phone, such as text messages or game scores with this program.
You will also have the opportunity to save these pictures in the cloud storage of photos and share them at any time and with anyone.
Windows Store Rating: 3.7
How to take a screenshot on Nokia with Android system?
In new Nokia phones, it is also very easy to take a screenshot of the screen. As with other devices, you need to know the correct combination of buttons.
This is the fastest and most convenient way to take screenshots on your Nokia phone. Try this easy instruction now:
Step 1. Open the application / screen to be saved.
Step 2. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons SIMultaneously.
Step 3. You will see a quick animation and hear a camera shutter sound indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
Step 4. Done! Now you know how to take a screenshot on Nokia.
That’s all. The screenshot was saved in the phone’s memory.
How to take screenshots on Nokia using apps?
In fact, you can take a snapshot of any content on your Nokia screen, including lock screens, start screen, games, settings, and any messages. All of this can be done on phones with Android, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 systems.
Here are some apps that can help you take a screenshot quickly and easily.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia Lumia in Windows Phone 8.0
Here’s how to take a screenshot of the screen on Nokia Lumia:
- Go to the screen you want to capture. Press and hold the start and power button at the same time.
- If you did everything correctly, you will hear the characteristic sound of the photo and see how the screen will flash.
The screenshot can be found in the folder with photos.
How to take a picture on Nokia Lumia in Windows Phone 8.1
In recent versions of Windows OS, the keyboard shortcut has been changed.
- Go to the screen image you want to capture.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons to save the picture displayed on the screen. (Please do not forget that the buttons must be pressed at the same time, and do not be discouraged if it does not work the first time, try again).
- When you hear the characteristic sound of the phone camera shutter, it means that you performed all the described actions correctly.
The screenshot was saved to your phone. To find it, follow the following path: Photo Albums Screenshots (Screenshots).
How to take a long screenshot on Nokia in Android system?
There is an interesting way to get a long or partial screenshot on Nokia. Nokia runs Android Nougat 7 by default, so capturing a picture is easy.
Step 1. Go to the web page you want to save.
Step 2. Hold the volume up button and the power button at the same time for 2 seconds, after which the options for screen capture will appear.
Step 3. Scroll down to the end of the area to be saved.
Step 4. Done! You took a long screenshot on Nokia.
If this method did not work for Nokia, then you will have to wait for your device and Android Nougat operating system to be updated to be able to take a long or partial screenshot.
This SIMple application allows you to take screenshots on your device running the Android operating system. Screenshot application is distinguished by the ability to select several parameters that are not found in other free programs.
You can easily select the required size of the screenshots. The only negative is the ads that appear in the app.
Google Play Rating: 4.5
How to take a screenshot on Nokia through the settings panel?
In addition to using a keyboard shortcut, you can take a screenshot using your phone software. There are third party apps that can take a screenshot, but in Nokia phones this is a built-in feature.
Step 1. Swipe down on the notification bar.
Step 2. Swipe again to open the Quick Settings panel menu completely.
Step 3. On some phone models, swipe to the left for the menu to fully expand.
Step 4. Click on the “Snapshot” / “Screenshot” / “Screen capture” button to capture the image and save in the phone’s memory.
Step 5. Done! Now you know how to take a picture on Nokia through the settings panel.
If you don’t find the icon you want in the notification bar, then open the menu and change the order of the buttons. To do this, click on the pencil or the menu editing icon, add the Screenshot button to the quick access panel.
How to take a screenshot (screenshot) of the screen on Nokia?
The ability to take a screenshot is one of the nicest features in Android and Windows Phone operating systems. Screen capture can be useful in different situations. They help with problems with reports in applications or easily help you show a step-by-step procedure for completing a task on a smartphone.
You can also share your achievements in your favorite games with your friends via social networks. It turned out that many people do not know how to take a screenshot on Nokia.
Now I will tell you how to take a screenshot on Nokia (Lumiya). Follow these easy steps and take a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia
For each Nokia Lumia model, the manufacturer has done at least two working methods to create a screen capture. They are standard for most manufacturers. The resulting images are always saved in the “Photos” or “Gallery” folder, regardless of the type of smartphone.
What to do in this case? Do not despair! The point is that you can take a screenshot on a Nokia phone using third-party software. Today for Windows Phone there are a huge number of applications that can capture video from the phone screen and take screenshots.
The aLGorithm of actions is reduced to the following steps:
- Download a special program for creating screenshots. For example xCapture.
- Install the application on the Nokia mobile phone.
- Run the program. Open the desired page and shake the phone. Or click on the button responsible for taking a snapshot. This action directly depends on the installed program. The image will be captured and then saved.
There is nothing special or incomprehensible in the process. Now it is clear how to take a screenshot on Nokia using third-party applications. This is a very common scenario.
Screenshot creation on Nokia 6
In terms of creating screenshots, this model is no different from the “brothers” described earlier.
We learned how screenshots are taken on Nokia and Windows Phone. It should be noted that this process is far from the most difficult. Therefore, with a little effort, you can quickly create a screenshot.
Some people complain that they can’t make a screenshot on their own. The alleged actions do not work. In fact, this is not the case. All methods have been tested, they are currently relevant for all Nokia smartphones.
Should I download screenshots from third-party sites? This is not recommended. There is an Ovi service for downloading applications securely. With its help, it is proposed to install 100% of the program for mobile devices.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia? The answer to this question will no longer be a hassle. Just a few seconds. and it’s done! This process will not bring any problems. Even a novice user can solve the problem!
power button volume down
The method is completely SIMilar to Nokia 3. You need to hold down the keys for about 1-2 seconds, then the camera shutter will click. After that, the image can be found in the following path: “Photos”, then “Albums” and “Screenshots”.
Swipe from top to bottom brings up the notification menu, where the “Screenshot” function is enabled. By default it will be uploaded to the gallery.
If none of the possible combinations suits the phone, you can use third-party software.
It is important to note that there are several options for the development of events. If you have a question about how to take a screenshot on Nokia, you must take into account that this task is implemented in the following ways:
- by working with the system capabilities of the device;
- by installing third-party apps to create a screenshot.
How exactly to proceed? There is no fundamental difference. In fact, owners of Nokia Lumia and other Windows Phone-based smartphones combine both methods. Further on they will be discussed in more detail.
Home button and volume down
Screen in this way is done as follows:
- Hold down the Home button.
- Then start holding the volume down rocker for 1-2 seconds.
- A camera shutter sound will indicate that the screenshot has been saved.
Attention! The screenshot taken can be sent to the cloud storage, or copied to a computer.