How to take a screenshot on Samsung A71
Recommended: Time for something new? Try this Official Galaxy S8 Wallpaper
How to take a screenshot in Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Screenshot. A screenshot that allows you to instantly capture the information displayed on the display. Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as any other mobile device running Android, is able to take screenshots from the beginning. You can learn more about the existing methods.
How to take a scrollable screenshot on Galaxy S7
From Advanced Settings. you can enable Smart capture. which shows additional information after you take a screenshot. After taking a screenshot, you can immediately edit or share it. But along with sharing and editing, this switch also allows you to take scrolling screenshots.
- Enable Smart capture from Advanced settings.
- To take a screenshot, do any of the above methods.
- After the first screenshot is taken, click Capture . to make the screen scroll down and grab more content.
- When you’re done, you can press back or tap anywhere on the screen (except for the screenshot options) to stop the process and save the entire scrolling screenshot.
Keeping Smart Capture on all the time can be a little annoying, especially if you need to quickly take multiple screenshots (no scrolling), as there is an additional popup after each screen capture. You can SIMply enable this option when you need to take a screenshot of the scrolling screen, and disable it otherwise.
Don’t forget to let us know if you’d like us to focus on using other features in our Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge guides. Worried about running out of battery? Check out our in-depth post on how to troubleshoot Galaxy S7 and S7 edge battery drain.
Hold down the power button on the right and the Home button under the screen at the same time on the page you want to save.
Voila. Your image is immediately saved to your gallery, and a semi-transparent overlay appears at the bottom of the screen with many options to crop, share or edit the snapshot.
You can also find your screenshots in the / DCIM / Screenshots folder on your phone memory.
Take screenshots on Galaxy S7 or S7 edge using gestures
Does the hardware key screenshot sound like the last decade to you? You can also use gestures to take a screenshot on your Samsung phone. Once you get used to it, you will never go back to the awkward use of the Home Power key combination.
- Activate gestures: go to Motion Settings.
- Inside the Motion menu, find Hand Motions.
- Check out Palm Swipe for grab.
After you have activated the gesture, you can now take a screenshot on the Galaxy S7 using gestures.
- Go to the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now drag the edge of your hand from right to left or left to right horizontally. This edge-to-edge swipe gesture can take a few tries to master, but it makes taking screenshots much easier and faster.
Again, go to the notification popup to quickly share and edit, or access all screenshots from your phone’s gallery.
Two ways to take screenshots on Galaxy S7 or S7 edge
You can take screenshots on the Galaxy S7 or its more attractive sibling using hardware buttons or gestures. If you want to take a screenshot using hardware keys, follow these steps:
- Open the screen you want to take a photo. This can be any screen on your smartphone, an app, or even your home screen.
- Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
You will hear a sound and your screen will also show a quick screenshot taking animation. You can access the screenshot you just took from the pop-up notification bar, from where you can instantly share or edit. To view all screenshots, go to Images Screenshots.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy S7
In the 2016 flagship from Samsung, there is an opportunity to take so-called extended screenshots. That is, roughly speaking, we get several consecutive display photos saved in one picture. How to do it?
- First, we take a screenshot using a keyboard shortcut (how to do it is written above).
- Next, three inscriptions appear at the bottom of the display, we are interested in the leftmost one. Capture (the “” icon).
- Click on it and continue to create a screen photo. That’s all! Much more different data can now be displayed in one snapshot.
By the way, if none of the ways to make the screen work, then there is probably some glitch in the device software. you can cure it by completely resetting the settings and content.
Now you know how to take a screenshot on Galaxy S7 and can instantly save important information shown on the display.
P.S. In our opinion, using buttons is the easiest option. Do you think the same? Like it! Is your opinion contrary to ours? Write in the comments why!
How to take screenshots on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
[Update]: Four Ways to Take Screenshots on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. added tip for scrolling screenshots
Got your hands on the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge? It is always interesting to upgrade to a new smartphone, especially if you are changing platform / manufacturer. If you’re new to Android or Samsung phones, you may need a little help with common tasks on your smartphone. In an effort to help our readers who are new to Android get the most out of their new devices without getting frustrated, we continue to share helpful tips. and guidelines.
Today’s addition to our series of Android tips and tricks covers one of the most basic operations. creating a basic and scrolling screenshot. If you need a quick screenshot of your friend’s very embarrassing comment before they delete it, don’t worry, we’re here to help you.