How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy
method number 3
On many Samsung tablets, which have an old version of Android (2, 3 and 4), you can take a screenshot in another way. Again, you need to press and hold two buttons. These are “Home” and “Back”. These keys are located at the very bottom of the display. You can find a screenshot in the Gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder. On some devices screenshots are saved in Pictures / Screenshots.
method number 1
Like many smartphones, tablets have the ability to make a screen by simply pressing the keys on the body of the device. It is only important to know which buttons and in what sequence you need to use.
- Clamp the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Literally 1-2 seconds.
- We are waiting for the screen to blink and the camera shutter is activated (a specific sound will inform you about this).
- All screenshots are taken. You can find it in the “Gallery”. But the easiest way is through the top notification bar.
This method of taking a screenshot works on many models of Samsung tablet devices. Including on Galaxy tab 2, tab 3 and tab 4.
method number 4
On many Samsung tablet computers, you can create a box like this:
- Press and do not release the power button for a couple of seconds.
- We look at the screen. A small menu should appear there.
- Select the “Screenshot” item in it.
- We see how the tablet screen blinks and we hear the sound of the camera shutter. So the box is done.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung tablet
Many people prefer to use Samsung tablets. After all, this Korean manufacturer produces high-quality, functional and convenient equipment. However, when using any device, some questions may arise. For example, very often people on the Internet ask how to take a screenshot on a Samsung tablet? Therefore, we decided to prepare an article in which we will tell you about different ways to take a screenshot.
Method number 5
The latest top Samsung models (and not only) support the “gesture control” function. Does this technology help you to take screenshots quickly and easily? Of course yes.
All that is required from the user to take a screenshot is to smoothly and gently touch the display with the edge of his palm. over, it is possible both from left to right and from right to left. Keep in mind, however, that by default the feature that allows you to take screenshots with a swipe is often disabled. You can activate it in the settings:
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- From there. to the subsection “Management”.
- Next, we are interested in the item “Motion sensor”. Click on it.
- Go to Palm Control. Click “Screenshot” and enable the function.
Taking screenshots from the ShootMe app
There is also a special software that allows you to “photograph” the screen. For example, for Samsung tablets we recommend the ShootMe app, which is one of the most popular Android screenshots.
It’s very easy to use. At the same time, different modes are available:
- For example, you can configure the program so that a screenshot will be taken automatically when the user covers the light sensor on the tablet with his hand.
- Another interesting mode. it just shakes the device. The accelerometer counting system recognizes this action as a command to create a screen.
- The third way is screaming. A loud sound is enough and the tablet will take a screenshot. That is, there is no need to press, close or shake anything at all. just shout.
method number 2
You can also take a screenshot of the screen using another keyboard shortcut:
- We press simultaneously the “Home” button (located at the bottom of the display in the middle) and “Enable / disable”.
- You don’t need to hold down the keys for a long time. Enough 2 seconds.
- Did you manage to take a screenshot? You will learn about this by additional animation and soundtrack.
- The system will automatically save the box in the “Gallery”. From there it can be uploaded just like a regular photo. If you can’t find the Saved screenshot, then look for it in the “ScreenCapture”, “ScreenShots” or “Photos” folders.
Thus, you can take a screenshot on both old models (the same Samsung Galaxy tab 2), and on new recently released tablets (samsung galaxy tab a / s2 / e, etc.).
How to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets using a stylus?
Some devices of the Korean brand are equipped with a special stylus S Pen. With it, you can easily create screenshots. What models are equipped with this stylus? These are Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab Active, etc.
To take a screenshot of the screen, use the S Pen stylus, you must:
- Touch it with the tip of the screen.
- Hold the S Pen button.
- Then the system will take a screenshot. Perhaps a special menu will appear. Then in it we just click with the stylus on the item “Screen Write”.
- The tablet will take a screenshot. In this case, you can immediately edit it or write some comment on the image.
The first app to take screenshots. Screenshot Easy This app has great features for ease of use. For example, it allows you to take pictures using the screen overlay button, the button on the notification bar, shaking the device, or using a widget.
There are some great post-capture options as well. You can crop your screenshots, convert them to a ZIP file, edit colors, and add time and date stamps. You can save images in PNG or JPG format.
Finally, Screenshot Easy has screen recording capabilities including support for scrolling through screenshots.
Download: Screenshot Easy (Free)
How to Take Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 and A7
Here’s how to take screenshots on the new Samsung Galaxy A7, A5 and A3 phones
Capture what is happening on your cell phone screen. this is what most of us are used to. It’s pretty easy to do if you know how to do it.
So let me show you how.
Even though we are talking about three different phones in this guide, the important points for taking screenshots (button layout) are the same for all three. So, whether you have A3, A5, or A7, you can follow these simple steps to take a screenshot.
If the box did NOT work
If you tried both methods and the screenshot did not work, then there are several reasons for this.
- Your Samsung Galaxy A3 has unofficial firmware, and it is better to contact the service center to replace it.
- You were sold a fake, and it just has a screenshot function.
Use third party apps
Let’s take a look at a couple of the best third-party screenshot apps. Their basic functionality is the same as the standard method, but they offer some interesting additional features that are not available natively.
Screenshot (SAMSUNG A310F Galaxy A3 (2016)). 3.Rotate your Android phone
Early versions of Android didn’t allow apps to take screenshots without rooting. It was a security feature designed to prevent malicious downloads from spying on you and stealing personal information.
However, rooting an Android device opens up a world of possibilities for you. There are many apps in the Play Store that have a simple Take Screenshot button. specially for use on older versions of Android with rooted access. We have included some of them in the list of the best Android apps to take better screenshots.
Use manufacturer labels
Not all phones use the standard Android method.
For example, Samsung devices require pressing the Power Home buttons. to take a screenshot. After that, the process is the same. You will receive a confirmation on the screen and the image will be available for viewing in the gallery application.
Some phones use the standard method, but there are additional features. For example, on some Sony devices, you can press the Power button to access the options menu. From there, you can take screenshots as well as record the screen of your Android device.
All phones from Motorola, LG and HTC use the standard method.
5 best ways to take a screenshot on any Android phone
We will show you how to take a screenshot on Android. Choose between default shortcut and capture apps for your android phone.
You have many different ways to take screenshots on your Android device. Some of them depend on the manufacturer, some. for the entire operating system and some rely on dedicated apps from the Google Play Store.
It can be difficult to sort out the options and determine which one is best for your specific device. Let’s take a look at the Most Common Android Screen Capture Techniques and introduce you to two of the best third-party apps.
Super Screenshot is free to use and contains no ads, making it a great choice for users looking for a clean, easy-to-use screenshot app.
Perhaps its best feature. this is the ability to crop your screenshots to how they will be saved in memory. It also allows you to resize pictures, draw on them, add text notes and set various filters. To achieve the same results with the implementation of the standard Android method, you need to download a photo editing app.
You can save photos directly to your phone’s SD card to save space where needed.
Download Super Screenshot (Free)
You might be interested in scrolling screenshot apps and OCR based screenshot apps to help you find screenshots quickly.
SETUP REPAIR AND USE SAMSUNG EQUIPMENT
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices. In the past year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users to select, use and configure Samsung equipment.
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. support from site experts
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20. Step by step instructions
Samsung released the Galaxy S8 by changing the physical home button. Same goes for the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10 and now the Galaxy S20, which means the screenshots on the new Samsung phone are different from older models like the S7.
You have several options for choosing a screenshot, with some Samsung additions to make it more useful than a regular Android device. Although there have been some improvements in the S20, the principles are basically the same as on older devices.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 using button combination
If you are an experienced Android user, you are probably already familiar with this method as it works universally on most Android smartphones. In this method, you can quickly take a screenshot by using the button combination. This method is preferred by many users for various reasons. One of them is that it is very easy to take a screenshot using this method. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to capture on the screen.
- Then press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- The system will take a screenshot and then you can edit it.
- After you take a screenshot, an action bar will appear on the screen, which you can use to edit the screenshot, add tags, or post to social networks or other applications. ,
- If you want to take a scrolling screenshot, you’ll also find this option in the action bar. After you click this scroll screenshot or push screenshot button, the system will start taking scroll screenshots until you touch the screen.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 via Bixby
It’s 2020 and our virtual digital assistants are smart enough to take screenshots for us. Bixby is one of the best digital assistants and you will find it in Samsung smartphones. You would like to ask Bixby to take a screenshot in a state when you are too lazy to use the above method or if you are not in the mood to press buttons. In that case, just ask Bixby and Bixby will take a screenshot for you. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to take a screenshot on the screen
- Now hold the side key while Bixby star is NOT listening
- Ask Bixby to take a screenshot and that’s it.
- After the screenshot is taken you will get an action bar and you can do different things using the action bar.
It’s all. Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is pretty easy, which should be the case with all other smartphones in 2020.