How to take video off the iPhone phone screen
IPhone iOS 11 Screen Recorder with Sound
In early versions of Apple’s iOS, it was not possible to record iPhone screen video, when you wanted to share what happened on your iPhone screen, you had one option. to click the screenshot. IOS 11-13 and higher have expanded the capabilities of the phone, providing you with an additional function not only to take a screenshot, but also to record video from the screen.
The meaning of screen recording should be obvious if you’ve ever had to troubleshoot someone’s iPhone. Instead of carefully describing each step, you can now turn on the screen recording function and share the resulting video. If you were looking for instructions for recording a screen on Android devices, I advise you to read the topic “How to record a video from the Samsung screen”.
Screen recording is also useful for exchanging game exploits or going through other interesting steps that screenshots SIMply cannot convey in full. If you do not like the standard screen recording function, read this topic “iPhone Screen Recorder with DU Recorder”.
To capture screen recordings, you must first set up Control Center to get quick access to this feature.
Click on Control Center.
Select “Customize Controls”.
Scroll down to the Ale. Controls “and find the option” Screen Recording “. (It has a red button icon with white circles in the center as a recording icon.)
Click the green plus icon to add it to your control center. You can use the three vertical bars on the right to customize where the Screen Recorder button is located on screen in your customized Control Center.
You are now ready to record everything that happens on your screen.
Swipe up from the bottom to the top to access the Control Center.
Click the Screen Recording icon. You will see a 3-2-1 countdown and then the icon will turn red. Everything that happens from now on will be recorded.
If you want to hear audio on your recording, you need to take an extra step. Press and hold the screen recording icon until the pop-up menu appears. Then you can click the microphone icon to unmute the sound.
Please note that this action will not only record the sound of what is happening on your phone, but everything that you say. You can click the Start Recording button on the pop-up menu to start timing 3-2-1.
Do whatever you want to record, be it a practice session or a game session. A red bar will appear at the top of your iPhone screen to remind you that your recording has started and is on.
To stop recording, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center and click on the Screen Recording icon. It will turn from red to white.
A notification appears stating that your video is now stored in the Photos app. This video is ready to share, although it will look a little rough. For example, there will be a section of recording on and off in the Control Center. It probably doesn’t matter much to most people, but if you want to cut down on extra frames, it’s easy enough to do.
Select “Video” to go to edit the screen capture video you just captured.
Select the video you want and on the next screen click “Edit” in the upper right corner.
Drag the arrows at the bottom of the screen to the center, left, or right to set new start and stop points for the video. Click “Finish” when you are sure that you have selected exactly the part of the video that you need.
The clip will be saved as a new video, which can then be shared with friends, but without extra frames.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video with Sound?
Open Control Center and hold down the record switch. you will see a button to activate the microphone. 3. When recording the screen, set the volume to maximum and the sound will be recorded through the iPhone microphone.
How to Capture Screen Video on iPhone SE?
- Select Settings Control Center Customize Items control “and click next to” Screen Recording “.
- Swipe up from the bottom of any screen.
- Press hard.
- Click “Start Recording” and wait for the three second countdown to complete.
- Open Control Center and tap
How to take video from the screen on your phone?
How to record video from Android phone screen using ADB. By connecting a mobile device to a computer via USB, you can shoot a screencast on the phone by running one ADB command. This method is suitable for devices running on older versions of Android that do not support screencast recording by OS.
How to record video from computer to iphone?
Rip Videos to VLC with iTunes
- Connect iPad or iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device in the list and then in the “Settings” section select “Applications”.
- Scroll down the program page and select VLC.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Call with iPhone Sound?
Download AZ Screen Recorder from Play Store to your device. Open the app after it’s installed. In order to record a video call in WhatsApp, SIMply press the Record button on the smartphone screen. If you want to stop recording, slide down the notification bar, there you will see the Stop button.
How to Record Screen Video from iPhone 5 iOS 10?
How to record video from iPhone and iPad screen
- Open the Settings app on an iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 or later and select the Control Center section.
- Go to the “Customize Controls” menu, select “Screen Recording” and click on the green plus sign.
Why I Can’t Record Screen on iPhone?
The problem is most likely caused by enabled restrictions in the iOS settings. Go to Settings. General. Restrictions, enter the previously set password and scroll to the bottom of the list of parameters. The last item Screen recording is responsible for the desired function, if it is disabled, recording will not be performed.
How to Record Screen on iPhone 5? How to record video from iPad screen?
You can create screen recording, including audio, on your iPad.
- Go to Settings Control Center Customize Controls and tap next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap
How to take video from your phone screen
At the moment, it is easy to find any step-by-step video on the internet. To create it, smartphone users use accessibility features and programs that help record screen video. This process is called screencasting, but there are certain limitations for smartphones. The article presents different options for how to take a video from the screen of Android phone and iPhone. Many utilities have been created for the first device model, and the most popular is AZ Screen Recorder.
Features of screencasting on Apple devices
If we compare smartphones based on Android with devices running on iOS, the latter cannot capture video from the phone‘s display due to security policy. In this case, the owners of the iPhone have to go to the trick to make a recording. For this, the following means can be used:
- Connect your phone to a computer running OS X, then use the QuikTime app to record videos.
- Shoot with an external camera from another device or camera.
- Connect the gadget to a PC using a special Lightning-HDMI adapter, and then record any of the possible programs.
To eliminate such difficulties, users will need to use the Reflector utility. It is available for various mobile operating systems as well as for a personal computer. However, you have to pay for the application. License is almost 15.
The utility itself is an Apple TV emulator that allows you to transform your computer into AirPlay. a special compatible device. Then you can transfer video or music from your mobile device to your computer monitor. Reflector works on smartphones with operating systems from version 5.0. You do not need to use a cable or adapter for this, since everything is transmitted through the Wi-fi network.
Features of AZ Screen Recorder for Android
For owners of Samsung smartphones or other Android-based models, it is recommended to use the software in question. Among the main functionalities it should be noted:
- Installing and operating the utility without administrator rights.
- The ability to remove the smartphone display without time restrictions.
- There is a voice recording function for inserting comments on videos.
- You can take a picture from the front camera, which is shown on the video in a separate window.
- Capture touch screen display.
- Sets a countdown timer to help you get ready to start recording.
- During shooting, you can draw on the display or make other notes.
- After shooting, video lends itself to cropping, removal of frames and other adjustments.
To start working with the program and record clips from the phone display, activate the program, after which a new window with function buttons will open. You need to tap on the red icon.
During recording, you can perform additional actions, for example, stop recording with the “Pause” and “Stop” keys. To do this, pull the notification curtain down, go to the Recording controls section.
Before you start recording a video, it is recommended to go to the program settings and set the display orientation, video resolution and other parameters, as well as specify the location for saving the materials.
To watch the finished video, you need to click on the “Picture” button, after which a new window will open with a list of records. Next to them will be presented buttons for editing the video or deleting it.
The main advantage of the program is its wide functionality, since in many SIMilar utilities, on a free basis, users cannot record sound, change parameters. Among the disadvantages are the presence of advertising and the interface without the Russian language. In addition, the program is supported only by smartphones based on Android from version 5.0.
One of the utility’s subspecies is Rec. (Screen Recorder). This program works with smartphones that have the Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system on board. To use, you will need to get administrator access, but if you are using the Lollipop system, then such rights are not needed. Video recording can take up to 1 hour, there is a possibility of video correction and utility settings.
Reflector shooting rules
After installing, paying for the license and launching the program, you will need to perform several steps:
- Go to the settings section and select an extension for the display of the mobile device. For this, the Optimize for option is used. After that, you need to write the name of the computer in the AirPlay Name line, the data is entered only in Latin letters. This name will be presented in the future in the list of AirPlay devices on the smartphone.
- Now you need to open the multitasking menu on your phone and select settings and work with the player. You will need to start AirPlay, find PC in the list and select it, and then activate AirPlay Mirroring, which is responsible for video replay.
- The smartphone’s desktop should appear on the computer monitor. If required, it can be understood in horizontal display, and this option is in the context menu. After that, all actions on the smartphone will be displayed on the monitor and will be completely repeated. Sound will be played immediately with the image, and if it is not there, then you just need to add the volume.
At the very end, it remains to launch a video recording application on the computer and start shooting instructions or another manual. It is recommended to use the following utilities:
- Movavi Screen Capture.
The entire procedure for setting up and connecting devices using the Reflector application does not take more than 5 minutes.
The article presents possible options for capturing video on mobile phones with different operating systems. The methods are effective and universal, and in addition to the described programs, you can use others with SIMilar capabilities. For Android, there are more than 20 of them, but iOS gadgets include fewer.