How to Transfer Information to 11 iPhone
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Transfer all information from your old iPhone to your new iPhone! Departure of a specialist to your home or office. You can contact us by phone. 7 (499) 75-55-021.
|Transfer Information from iPhone to iPhone||2400 rbl.|
|IPhone Backup Restore||3500 rbl.|
|Registering an account||800 rbl.|
|Installing and Updating iTunes on PC||400 rbl.|
|Guarantee for all works||1 year.|
|Departure of a specialist||Is free|
|Apple product consultation||Is free|
Have a new iPhone 6 and want to transfer all your information from your old iPhone? This problem arises every time a new iPhone is released. People need to transfer a whole range of information, such as: Contacts, Notes, Calendar, Mail, SMS, books, programs, games, photos, videos and much more. In this article we will try to tell you the easiest way to do it. There are several options.
This method is made possible by the iCloud feature on Apple devices.
In order to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone, you need to have a valid Apple ID account. First of all, you must log in under your account on the phone on which you have all the information. It often happens that the user is logged in under a certain account, but the person does not remember the password. In this case, you need to recover or remember your password. As a last resort, you can create a new account. After you have made sure that you know the data (ID and password) from the account, you need to go to the phone settings and select “iCloud”. Going into this, I need to make sure that all the items for saving information are included. These should be:
It is this information that will be transferred from iPhone to iPhone.
In the “iCloud” tab. you need to click the button “Make a copy now” or “Back Up Now”.
If any information is not yet backed up on Apple servers, you will forcibly add it.
After we have dealt with the backup on your iPhone, you can start transferring information to the new (other) iPhone. If it’s new, you should turn it on and make the initial setup of the iPhone. This requires following the onscreen instructions and going through the initial iPhone setup step. When prompted to transfer information, you should select “iCloud”. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID account information. After entering the information, the information will be automatically transferred. It should be noted that the information will be copied to your phone via the Internet, so a wi-fi connection is desirable. Time to transfer information from old iPhone to new one. will directly depend on the speed of the Internet and the amount of transferred information. There is another method of transferring information, which we will tell you about further.
This method is quite simple, transferring information from iPhone to iPhone is carried out by creating a backup copy of one iPhone and transferring it later to another device. In order to back up your iPhone, you need an Apple ID account. Requires iTunes installed on your computer. It is recommended that you have the latest iTunes on your computer and the latest iOS on your iPhone. This will give more guarantees for the safe and complete preservation of information on your computer with the subsequent creation of a backup copy.
In order to make a backup, you need to connect your phone (on which all the information) via cable to the computer. Next, you should launch iTunes. In this program, we will create an iPhone backup. To do this, we need to select our device in the upper right corner and in the “Browse” item at the bottom of the screen, find the item “Back up and restore manually”.
After clicking this button, your device will be backed up. Will be saved:
You must wait for the completion of the backup process, you can see the creation status in iTunes. After the end of the process, a notification window should appear on the computer screen.
iPhone 11 Setup. How to Easily Transfer Data from Old iPhone!
Moving on to the step of transferring the backup to your second iPhone. If you bought a new iPhone, then after turning it on, you will need to go through the initial setup of the device. After filling in all the necessary information, you will be prompted to set up your iPhone as a new one, restore from iCloud, or restore from a backup. It is the last point that we need. After confirming it, we will be prompted to connect the phone to iTunes. Using a cable, we connect the iPhone to the computer. iTunes should offer to restore from a backup, we just need to select the latest copy of our iPhone, tk. there may be several of them. The recovery process will directly depend on how large the backup of your old phone is. It takes a particularly long time to transfer a large number of photos and videos.
After the end of the process, the phone will reboot, after which you will see all your information on the new phone. This is how data is transferred from iPhone to iPhone.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro
Got a brand new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro and want to transfer data from your old iPhone to them? This can be done quite easily in several different ways.
Until last year, there were only two ways to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new one: iCloud and iTunes. The first was to create an iCloud copy and restore from it while setting up a new iPhone. For the second, you need to connect your old iPhone to a computer with iTunes, create a copy of it, and then restore a new iPhone from this copy.
However, in iOS 12.4 Apple introduced a new Migration utility that makes the process even easier. If you have access to your old iPhone, we recommend using this method, because it is faster and more convenient than others.
To use iCloud to transfer data, you need fast internet access and a lot of free storage space. The iTunes method does not have such restrictions, but it requires access to a computer. However, these methods do not require direct access to the old iPhone. You can save a copy of the device before the sale, and after it restore your new iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New via iTunes
If you have an Apple Watch, you need to unlink the watch from your old iPhone before starting the process. In addition, if two-factor authentication is enabled on your old iPhone, you need to add another trusted device. This way you can verify your Apple ID while setting up your new iPhone.
- Make sure you have the latest available version of iTunes installed. You can update the program through the “Software Update” section on Mac, or download it from the Apple website.
- Connect your old iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes, and then select your connected iPhone in it by clicking on the icon with it at the top of the window.
- In the Browse section, find the part with backups, then select “This computer” and be sure to check the box next to “Encrypt local copy”.
- Now select “Back Up Now” to save a new backup of your old smartphone. Let the process finish.
- Now turn on your new iPhone and start setting it up until you get to the Apps & Data screen.
- Select “Recover from a copy of iTunes” and then connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A screen will appear in the iTunes window with setting up a new smartphone, on it click “Restore from this copy”, and then select the just saved copy of your old device.
- The recovery process will begin, which may take some time depending on how much data you have. It takes about an hour for every 100 GB.
- When the process is complete, finish setting up your new iPhone and then you can start using it.
All your data, messages, notes, photos, videos, movies, contacts, health data, settings, etc. will be successfully transferred to your brand new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
Remember to use an encrypted copy to transfer health information, saved passwords, and other important data as well. If you do not check the box next to this option, this data will have to be re-entered manually.
What you need to know about the Migration utility
- To start the migration process, simply bring your old iPhone to your new iPhone. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on both devices.
- The process takes place wirelessly, but if you wish, you can use a Lightning cable with a suitable adapter for wired data transfer.
- You must have the same Apple ID on your new and old iPhone.
- If you have a lot of data, the process can take a couple of hours.
- You can transfer not only your data, but also system settings.
- You will receive a notification prompting you to automatically pair your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
- All your apps will be downloaded from the App Store, so you need a reliable internet connection.
- Your old and new iPhone must have iOS 12.4 or newer.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New without iCloud and iTunes
When the setup screen appears on your new iPhone, hold your old iPhone close to it. On your old iPhone, the Quick Start screen appears. Click “Continue” and log in with Touch ID or Face ID.
To pair smartphones, you need to scan the screen of the new smartphone with the old one. If the camera on your old smartphone does not work, you can log in manually.
Enter the passcode from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. After that, set up Face ID / Touch ID on your new smartphone.
You can now transfer your data from your old iPhone or use iCloud to recover from a backup. The time it will take to complete the process will be indicated next to both options.
Select the Transfer from iPhone option. To use wired data transfer, select options at the bottom of the screen.
Continue the setup process and the data transfer process will begin. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or two.
How to Backup Old iPhone & Restore to iPhone 11 (Setup Process)
Do not move smartphones away from each other until the process is complete.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New via iCloud
- Enter your Apple ID and password. Accept the terms and conditions.
- You will see a list of your backups. Select the last one and wait for the restore to complete. The process will take some time, depending on the amount of your data and the speed of the Internet.
- When the restore is complete, your iPhone will restart and then you can start using it. We advise you to connect your device to iTunes to sync music, videos, applications and other data that was not in the copy.
Now you can start using your brand new iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11. Old iPhone can be completely reset and cleaned.
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
If you are not interested in transferring all files from Android to iOS, or if something did not work out with the first method, then you can use the following method, which we will describe below.
Using a Google account
This method will work for you if you used a Google account on your Android (in Gmail, Google Play, or somewhere else). If you’ve synced with your Google account, your contacts may be transferred as soon as you sign in with your Google nickname on your iPhone.
To turn this method you need:
- Go to settings on your Android
- Find the “Data Synchronization” or “Accounts” tab
- Enable Google sync
- Take your iPhone
- Enter device settings
- Select “Mail” (or “Calendar”, “Contacts”)
- Select “Accounts” then “Gmail”
- Select “Account”
- Fill in your account details, notice the sync fields
This operation also requires a network connection, so get a good Wi-Fi.
How to create a Google account on Android
If you haven’t got a Google account, then you can do it on your Android in a matter of minutes.
- Open the Settings app on your Android
- Find the “Accounts” tab
- Click “Add Account”
- Select “Google Account”
- Enter the data that the program will ask for (come up with a mail and password)
- Confirm phone
- Enable sync
Another convenient way to move photos, videos or music from Android to iPhone. use computer with iTunes account.
- Connect Android to your computer or laptop with a cable
- Select the photos, videos or music you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. To make it easier, you can create a special folder with the selected files on the desktop.
- Now connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop, also with a cable
- Open iTunes on iPhone
- Click “Photos” (depending on what you are moving)
- Check the box next to “Sync photos from” and select the folder where you saved the photos
- Click “Apply”
Moving applications from Android to iPhone
But from the good news, we will hasten to inform you that most Android applications will be available for you and on iOS, so if the application has the ability to register using mail, login or password, then you can easily restore your subscription to it on your brand new iPhone.
To check if there is an analogue for your Android application in the App Store:
- Open the App Store
- Enter the name of the desired application in the “search” line
- Download if available.
With the Move to iOS app for Android
If you download a small (only 1.7 MB) Android application Apple Move to iOS in your Play Market, then it will be much easier for you to transfer all your data.
- Open Play Market
- Find in search Move to iOS
- Download the app
- Open it
- Accept confidentiality agreement
- Go to iPhone Settings
- Select the section “Transfer data from Android”
- Enter the required code in the application, which will appear on your iPhone
- Select the desired section that you want to transfer to your phone
- Wait a bit
Please note that you need to turn on Wi-Fi on two devices to connect.
This application transfers not only photos, contacts and files, but can also install similar applications that were on Android to your new iPhone, if they (of course) are in the App Store.
Interestingly, as soon as you complete the transfer, the Android application will offer to dispose of the transferred data from Android. Probably, this is so that you do not want to return.
How to Transfer Contacts and Data from Android to iPhone
Have you bought a new smartphone and do not know how to transfer contacts and other important information from Android to iPhone? We will help you with this.
All Android users in one way or another thought about switching to iPhone, or maybe you already bought a brand new gadget and would not like to lose your music, photos, videos, contacts, calendar data, and so on? Make sure that it is very easy to transfer all this without loss, but we will help you with this in simple instructions.
For professional help in fixing any iPhone system problems. you can contact the iLab service center.
.From Android SIM to iPhone SIM
This method only works if your Android phone is using the same SIM size as your iPhone.
Just insert your SIM card and keep using the same number. But keep in mind that most older Androids used a different map size, so you may need help from a service center to “fit” it to the correct size.
How to copy files from one device to another?
You can copy files from “iPhone” to “Android” from both Windows and Mac.
- For Windows, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC. Then you need to go to the “My Computer” folder and find the iPhone there. Then we double-click on it with the left mouse button and find all our media files on the device, then copy them to the folder created in advance on the desktop of the personal computer. After that, the copied files are transferred to a smartphone or tablet with the Android operating system in the same way.
- For Mac OS, you also need to connect the Apple smartphone to the PC at the very beginning, then open the application called “Image Capture”. After that, the user must click on the “Download All” button and export everything to the previously created folder on the desktop. With such a simple action, all the necessary files will be transferred, now you can start the process of copying them to a device with Android OS.
Transferring SMS Messages from “iPhone” to “Android” Using iTunes
Before transferring SMS messages from Apple to Android, you need to extract them. To do this, you need to connect your iPhone to a personal computer via a USB cable.
Then you need to open the iTunes application. When you connect the device, you will see a button with the iOS logo, which is located on the top panel, it just needs to be pressed. In this way, the backup process will automatically start, and the message Summary will appear on the screen.
Upon completion, on the PC, you need to find the exported file with SMS messages, it looks like this: 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28. The file is usually located in the most recent folder.
The found file must be copied to the Android device as well.
Then perform the conversion using the free iSMS2droid service. To do this, you need to follow the link https://isms2droid.com/ in the browser, follow the step-by-step instructions, click “Select SMS database in iPhone”, load the previously copied backup file with SMS messages.
The display will reflect the conversion process, after which you will need to download the SMS Backup Restore utility and only then start the SMS recovery process on the device with “Android” OS.
My Contacts Backup method
To complete the transfer of contacts, you need to take a few simple steps:
- First of all, as you already understood, you should download and install the My Contacts Backup application and allow it to access the contacts of the iPhone smartphone.
- Next, click on the green Backup button and wait for the process to complete.
- Then you need to click on the E-mail button and send a vcf file to your mail.
- Download a vcf file from mail and run it, while the export of contacts will occur automatically.
Transferring notes from “apple” to “Android” through the Gmail service
Today, perhaps, there is no such person who has not used Google. And, most likely, Google will be the easiest way to transfer notes between iPhone and Android. With the Google Sync app, you can sync your iPhone with Gmail in minutes. After establishing a full-fledged working connection, it becomes possible to synchronize notes, calendars, photo and video files, contacts with your Gmail account.
After you complete these simple tricks, the notes from the iPhone are automatically transferred through your Gmail account and will be displayed as Notes. Now all that remains is to log in on a new gadget with the Android operating system under your Gmail account.
That’s all! These are the easiest ways to transfer information from “iPhone” to “Android”.
The iclaud.com way
There are four ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android:
This method of action, such as transferring contacts from “iPhone” to “Android”, is ideal for both new smartphones and cell phones of the “last century”.
Another way on how to transfer contact information from “iPhone” to “Android”. this is the use of a special CardDAV application and a server, of course, iCloud.
- From Google Play to a gadget with Android OS, you need to install an application named CardDAV.
- In the full list of accounts, select the CardDAV application and click on its launch.
- You need to use a p02-contacts.iCloud.com record as a server. In the “Username” and “User password” fields, enter the account information with the Apple ID. Click the “Next” command.
- We synchronize contact information from the server to the phone, then click “Finish”.
- During the synchronization process, contacts are automatically transferred to the memory of our new smartphone.
The idea of the above proposed method of how to transfer numbers from “iPhone” to “Android” is to directly export your contacts from the Apple server.
Moving to a new platform without losing data
When a “move” is made from one system to the second, the user figuratively packs his suitcases with all the media files, contact information, reminders, calendars and other valuables.
But how to transfer messages from “iPhone” to “Android”? In the form in which they are displayed on an iOS device, messages are not readable in any way on the Android OS. Next, we will look at how and in what format to convert messages for migration from one system to another.
How to Transfer All Contacts from iPhone to iPhone?
On the iPhone you want to transfer contacts from, go to the menu: 1) Settings → iCloud and make sure the Contacts switch is active. 2) Go to Settings → iCloud → Backup and click the Create Backup button. Wait for the process to finish.
Where are iPhone backups stored on Windows 10?
(macOS 10.15 creates backups using Finder, not iTunes, but these backups are stored in one place.) On Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10, iTunes will store backups in the Users [USERNAME] folder AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup.
How to save all photos to iCloud?
Download photos and videos from iCloud.com
- Open the Photos app.
- Click Select and choose a photo or video.
- Click the “” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select “Download” and then click “Download” to confirm.
How to Transfer All Information from iPhone to iPhone?
To start transferring data from your old iPhone to your new one, click the Transfer from iPhone button. If using a cable connection, the transfer icon indicates that the devices are connected. You can also choose whether to transfer some settings from your old iPhone to your new one, such as Apple Pay and Siri.
How to save books from iCloud?
Click the Download All button in the lower right corner. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, tap [your name] iCloud, and turn on iCloud Drive and Books. Then go to the “Settings” menu “Books”. In the Sync section, turn on iCloud Drive.
How to save all contacts to iCloud?
Go to your Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad, go to the iCloud section and activate the slider opposite the “Contacts” item. To upload all files to your Android smartphone, open iCoud in your browser and log in with your Apple ID. Go to the section with contacts and select the necessary numbers or all records at once. May 25, 2020.
How to save all data to iCloud?
Select your iPhone in the top left corner of iTunes and go to the backup section. Select iCloud and click the “Back Up Now” button. it will take a few minutes to create and save an iCloud backup.