How to transfer phone screen to computer
Outputting Android Screen to Computer via USB
If you cannot connect devices to the same network to configure the display of the Android screen to a computer over the network, then you can get the same result using USB. But before you start doing anything you need to enable USB debugging mode. Open the “Settings” utility, then “For developer” and check the “USB debugging” item:
Then connect your phone to the computer via USB and you will see a message in the notification area that USB debugging is allowed:
After installation, the application icon will appear on the Chrome start screen:
Run it and click “Find Devices”:
Select your device from the list. Then take the device and enable debugging by clicking the “Ok” button:
Then the application will be installed on the phone and the broadcast will begin. Please note that you need Google Chrome for this method, Chromium is not supported as there is no PNaCL plugin that is used by the application. After starting the broadcast, the program will prompt you to select the basic settings:
And then you can screen your phone on your Android computer and see what is happening there.
Displaying Android screen to computer via WI-FI
To cast an Android screen to a computer, we need a free Screen Cast app. This is a very simple program that allows you to share your screen with other devices connected to the same WI-FI network. You can create an access point or connect your computer and phone to the same network using a router.
Then launch the program from the main menu of your smartphone and just click the “Start” button:
In the confirmation window, click “Start now” to confirm the start of the session. You can check the box “Dont show again” to not see this message every time.
Now it is enough to open any browser and enter the link displayed by the application. The link must be entered in full, including the port address. After you press Enter, your device screen will be displayed on the computer.
Despite its simplicity, the application has several settings. You cannot adjust the quality or position of the screen, but you can protect the broadcast with a password. To do this, click on the button with a sandwich, this is the classic menu button and select “Settings”:
Check the box “Required password for viewing screen cast”:
A password will be generated automatically, and now you will need to enter it to access your stream through a browser. Only then will you see Android on your computer screen.
Outputting Android Screen to Computer
While this is not a daily task, from time to time, you may need to bring your Android screen to your computer screen. This may be needed to view photos or videos from a smartphone on a computer screen, develop without using a device, or just as a mirror. No matter what your reason is, it’s very easy to do.
It is possible to output the Android screen to a computer via a WI-FI network or using a USB connection. Both methods are very simple and require a minimum of actions and settings. over, both methods are cross-platform, you can use them equally successfully on Windows, Linux or even Mac, you just need the Google Chrome browser on your computer and that’s it. Next, we’ll look at how to configure everything correctly.
In this article, we looked at how the screen is cast from Android to computer. As you can see, it is very easy, especially with the first method. The second method is more complicated, but it has its own advantage. you can rotate the screen horizontally, apply different quality settings, and so on. If you have any questions, ask in the comments!
Displaying the phone on the computer screen, why is it needed
Hello, friends! Very often, for many reasons, users are faced with the task of making a phone display on the computer screen. Why is this necessary? There are many reasons for this. For example, the phone screen crashed and icons, folders and files are not fully displayed on it.
And you need to take some data from it. In this case, the computer helps. Or you want to show someone, watch movies, pictures yourself, but on the phone they look small. And a computer for watching videos, pictures, films is perfect.
Therefore, you need to answer the question of how to display the phone screen on a computer? It’s not that hard. Below will be shown an instruction by which you can do it quickly.
Displaying Android screen to computer via browser
We reconnect the phone to the computer. It is advisable to use for a Wi-Fi or USB connection.
Google Chrome has a feature called streaming. We launch this browser on the computer. Next, we click on the three dots at the top and select “Broadcast” from the menu (Screen 2).
After that, a search for devices of the connected phones to the computer will occur. If there are any, using it, the phone screen will appear in a separate tab of your browser.
How to display phone screen to computer via USB
In order for you to successfully display the phone screen on your computer, you first need to prepare the USB for connection. We need to enable USB debugging. In this case, go to the “Settings” of your phone. Further, in them you need to find the section “About the phone”. Then, in the “Status” section, find the “Build Number” and click on it seven times to activate the “Developer Mode”.
Next, go to Settings, General or Accessibility, to enter Developer Mode or Developer Options. It has many functions. We only need one. “USB Debugging”. Swipe the slider to the right side and it will be activated. Now, we can sync the phone with the computer. As a rule, applications help to synchronize the phone and the computer.
Let’s take an example application. “Screen Cast”. So, we do the following:
- install it via the Play Store on your phone;
- then we launch the application on the phone and press the “Start” button;
- then you need to allow access to media files for the computer to interact with the phone;
- copy the IP address of the application, and paste it into the browser on the computer. Then the phone screen should appear on your computer.
Almost all such applications work on this principle.
How to display a phone screen on a computer
There are many ways to help you display your phone screen on your computer. One of them, using Windows 10. It has its own tool for connecting phones to computers. If you have this operating system installed, find the “Connect” function in the “Start” menu.
Next, a message will appear in the window, where it will be written that your computer is ready for a wireless connection. After that, on your Android phone, you need to activate the “Broadcast” tool, or in another way it will be called “Synchronization”. It can be found on the top panel of the phone. Click on it once with your finger to activate.
Then, the process of connecting with the phone will begin on the computer. There are more ways that help us learn how to display the phone screen on a computer:
- via USB;
- via Wi-Fi;
- you can display the phone screen on a computer in a browser;
- Programs and applications will help you.
And this method of displaying the phone screen to the computer, which we have considered, only works in Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Using programs and applications
Above, we have already considered several applications, without which it would be impossible to connect a computer and a phone. And now we will give a small overview of programs and applications that will also help you to display the phone screen on a computer:
- AIR DROiD. This app is also easily installed from the Play Store. It can display the phone screen on a computer, transfer various files from computer to phone and vice versa (pictures, videos, music). To use it fully, you need to register in this application.
- TEAM VIEWER. This is already a program, not an application. It’s free and feature rich. To use it, first install the program on your phone, and then on your computer. We open this program in Android and write down its ID. Further, in the same program on the computer, we register our ID and click the “Connect” button.
- MyPhoneExplorer. This program also allows you to connect to remote access to control your phone on your computer. It can connect phone and computer using USB cable, Wai Fai, Bluetooth, IP address, auto-detection. So, the connection diagram: run the program on your computer and phone. Next, connect your computer and phone with a USB cable. Then, start the program, write a name, and click on the “Connect” button. Last of all, go to the “Miscellaneous” section and click on the “Screen Mirroring” function.
- Screen Cast app. Perhaps this is the most convenient and fastest way to display a phone screen on a computer. Above, we analyzed it in practice.
For example, if we go to the Play Store (Screen 3).
You can see how many similar apps there are. All of them are free and ready for further use.
How to get your phone screen to a computer if the screen is broken
With a broken phone screen, it is very difficult to bring its screen to a computer. So we will not be able to see the settings we need on it. What can be done in this case? We connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
Next, we create a screenshot on our Android. Then, go to the internal memory of your phone and open the “Pictures” folder then “Screenshots”. Based on the screenshots created, you can determine where to click on the phone (if its screen is not completely split), and thus display the data on the computer screen. To prevent your phone screen from breaking, buy a protective glass for it. It will definitely help protect your phone screen from various damages.
How to display a phone screen on a computer, step-by-step instructions
How to display a phone screen on a computer, we will consider this issue in this article. Such a need arises for users when they need to transfer files to a computer, watch videos, high-resolution pictures, a broken phone screen, and so on.
How to mirror your phone screen on a Windows 10 computer
With the latest update, Windows 10 introduced the Connect app, which enables wireless screen display from Miracast compatible mobile devices. This means that now we can wirelessly display the phone screen on a computer without the need to install additional programs.
We offer a short guide on how to connect your phone to your computer wirelessly and display your smartphone screen using the new built-in Connect option.
Display Phone Screen on PC
If you’ve ever wirelessly viewed photos from your phone on a monitor, or recorded an Android or Windows 10 Mobile screen into a video file, you’ve certainly dealt with apps for streaming images from your smartphone to your computer.
Microsoft has implemented the Connect app in Windows 10 with the Anniversary Update. Thanks to this solution, we no longer need to install third-party software. now we can display the image from the phone screen directly to the computer using the built-in function.
Enabling Screen Transfer in Android or Windows 10 Mobile
First you need to find the image transfer option in your smartphone. Unfortunately, as is often the case on Android, depending on the manufacturer, some features have been moved elsewhere or removed entirely. Therefore, it can be a little problematic here, nevertheless, even if the manufacturer removed this function, then it can be restored.
In pure Android OS, the corresponding option is located under the path “Settings. Display. Transfer image”. When you enable this feature, a list of devices on the network to which you can transfer the image will appear. select your Windows 10 computer here.
Transfer images from phone to PC wirelessly
Setting up a wireless connection shouldn’t be too difficult for users, but there is one point to remember. Picture transmission is carried out using Miracast technology.
In the case of a phone, this should not be a problem, since most of the mobile devices are compatible with the above standard, but there may be problems with the computer itself. old laptops and desktop PCs are not equipped with Miracast support, so you won’t be able to display a picture. You can see for yourself that this is really so. If you have a moderately new computer, but there should be no problems.
Open the Start menu and find the Connect app. After launch, the Connect program window will appear with information about waiting for a connection from another device. Now it’s time to pick up your smartphone and connect to your computer. Let’s see how to do it.
Android wireless display
If you cannot find the image transfer function on Android, then you can install a special program that creates a shortcut on the desktop for displaying the image. The program is able to call a function even when the manufacturer has removed its link in the settings.
For this purpose, you need to download Miracast Widget Shortcut. After installing it, go to your smartphone’s app list and launch Miracast Widget Shortcut. You will immediately be taken to the corresponding section in the settings, which is responsible for transferring images to another device. This option is called “Wireless Display”.
If your mobile phone has Windows 10 Mobile, go to display settings and find the wireless screen pairing feature. Your PC should be defined in the list of devices.
Further actions will no longer cause any difficulties. Your computer will appear in the list of devices. you will see its name in the Connect window. Just click on it in the list to start the connection process.
When the devices connect to each other, the picture that we see on the phone screen will appear in the Connect program window in Windows 10. Thus, you can watch photos from your phone on a big screen wirelessly or use an Android / Windows 10 Mobile video recording app on your computer.
Use the program “Apowersoft Phone Manager
Apowersoft Phone Manager is a professional tool that allows you to transfer data between your phone and PC, backup files from your phone, take screenshots, and perform other useful actions with your gadget.
- To work with this program, download and install “Apowersoft Phone Manager” on your computer (button “Download Desktop”).
- Launch the product, an image will appear on the PC screen on the left, showing the screen of your mobile device (initially it will be black).
- If an offer to purchase the full version of the program appears, click on “Evaluate”.
- Then the program will offer to connect your smartphone to the PC (using a USB cable or via Wi-Fi).
- Connect your smartphone using a USB cable, after which the mobile version of “Apowersoft Phone Manager” will be installed on your phone.
- After that, a connection will be created (you may have to disconnect your gadget from the PC, and then connect it back).
- And you will see the images from the mobile on your computer screen (expand the image to full screen by clicking on the “Display in full screen” button).
Use Employ ApowerMirror to submit photos
Employ ApowerMirror is an excellent solution for displaying images from your phone to your computer. It works on both “Android” (requires Android OS 5.0 or higher) and “iOS”, allowing you to quickly and easily stream video to your PC screen.
- The connection process is similar to the already mentioned program. Download and install “Employ ApowerMirror”, enable USB debugging mode on your smartphone (it is located in the phone settings, in the developer functions).
- Then run this program on your PC, and then connect your phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- The program will ask for permission to install the corresponding application on the phone, click on “Accept”.
- After installing the application on your smartphone, launch it on your gadget.
- In the menu that appears, check the box next to “Don’t show again”, and then click on “Start Now”.
How to transfer an image from your phone to your computer
Despite the growth in the size of the screens of modern smartphones, the full enjoyment of visual “goodies” on them is in doubt. The small size of the gadgets does not contribute to a comfortable viewing, therefore, users are looking for various options that allow viewing images from smartphones on the screen of user PCs. In this article, I will tell you in what ways you can transfer an image from a smartphone to a PC, and what methods will help us with this.
“TeamViewer” (for Samsung phones) will allow you to copy a picture from the gadget to your computer
TeamViewer is a popular software package for remote PC access, file exchange between computers, video conferencing and web conferencing. Among the capabilities of this product, there is also the option of displaying images from the screen of one device to the screen of another.
- To share your phone screen on your computer, download and install the appropriate versions of “Team Viewer” on your computer.
- And also the programs “Quick Support for Samsung” and “TeamViewer” on the smartphone.
- Run “Quick Support for Samsung”, you will receive the ID number of your gadget.
Now launch “Team Viewer” on your PC, in the corresponding window “Partner ID” enter the ID number you received on your phone, and click on the “Connect to partner” button.
Enter your phone ID and click on the button “Connect to partner”
On the phone, click on the “Allow” button, and you will see the screen of your smartphone on your PC.
Best Ways to Transfer Picture from Your Smartphone to Computer
In order to display an image from a phone to a PC, I recommend using a number of programs created specifically for these (and related) purposes. They usually work in the following way:
- You install the appropriate versions of such a program on your smartphone and PC;
- Connect these devices to each other (by specifying a number of parameters or simply via a USB cable);
- After that, the visual content of the smartphone screen appears on the screen of your PC, and you can fully enjoy the enlarged image from the screen of your phone.
Let’s move on to the direct description of programs that allow you to transfer an image from a phone to a PC.
In this material, options were considered on how to send an image from your phone to a stationary computer. Usually the functionality of one of the programs I have described, in particular “TeamViewer”, is enough to display an image from a mobile device on the screen of your PC. If none of the methods suits you, you can purchase a projector for your phone that allows you to display images of your smartphone screen on a wall or on a large white screen.
Some additional information to help you transfer photos from iPhone to computer without any problems:
- On modern iPhones, photos are captured and transferred to the PC in HEIC format, which is currently not supported by Windows by default. However, if you go to Settings. Photos on your iPhone and at the bottom of the settings in the “Transfer to Mac or PC” section, enable “Automatic”, then the next time you copy photos to your computer via cable, they will be transferred in a supported format (in fact, the option by for some reason does not always work).
- If you wish, you can purchase a special USB flash drive for the iPhone or an adapter for connecting memory cards and use them to copy a photo, in detail about this in the article: How to connect a USB flash drive to an iPhone or iPad.
- There are ways to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to TV (even without Apple TV).
Transfer photos to PC from iPhone via Wi-Fi
It is often convenient to use a wireless connection to transfer pictures from iPhone to a computer. To do this, the phone must be synchronized with the computer:
- Connect iPhone with USB cable to your computer;
- Open iTunes (on a Windows PC, you need to install the application yourself);
- In the “Devices” section, select your connected iPhone;
- In the upper menu ribbon, click on the “Browse” button and in the block with the choice of parameters, check the box for device synchronization via Wi-Fi.
After that, synchronization will occur automatically every time the iPhone is connected to a computer with iTunes installed.
- In the “General Settings” iPhone go to the section for syncing your phone over Wi-Fi;
- In the window of this section on the phone, click “Synchronize”.
Upon completion of the process, you can work with the device in the same way as when connecting to a PC via a USB cable.
Download Photos from iPhone to PC with FoneTrans for iOS
- Transfer photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp and other data with ease.
- Preview data before transmission.
- IPhone, iPad and iPod touch available.
With FoneTrans for iOS, you can transfer your data from iPhone to computer freely. You can not only transfer iPhone text messages to computer, but also transfer photos, videos and contacts to PC easily.
Uploading photos via mail and other methods
If e-mail is configured on your iPhone, then you can transfer a photo to your computer in just a few elementary steps:
Go to the “Photos” application and find the desired picture.
Click on the arrow icon located in the lower left corner.
In the menu that appears, click on the “Mail” icon. The photo will be attached to the email.
On the next screen, enter the email address to which you will send the email. You can use a mailbox that belongs to you, but is registered with another service. now it is in the order of things when one person has several mailboxes.
A message will appear to remind you that you are sending a letter without a subject. confirm your intention by clicking “Send” again.
Go to the mailbox where you sent the photo from your computer and download the image.
In addition to e-mail, in a similar way, any of the social networks (,) can be used as an intermediary between the iPhone and the PC: you just need to send an image from your smartphone by a message, then open the message history on your computer and upload the image to your hard drive. However, this method is suitable only if you need to download a small number of images. a maximum of 10 photos can be placed in one message.
How to dump photos to Windows computer without iTunes
Users who frown with disgust at the word “iTunes” should be pleased with the fact that you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer without using this program. Actually, most iPhone owners use this method. there is no need to disturb iTunes without a good reason.
To download a photo to a PC, you need a USB cable. After you prepare it, follow the instructions:
Step 0 (preliminary). Create a folder on your computer where you will upload the photos, and remember its location.
Connect smartphone with PC cable.
Wait a few seconds for the computer to detect the iPhone. After you hear the sound characteristic of a USB connection, you can proceed.
A prompt “Trust this computer?” Will appear on the smartphone screen click “Trust”.
You will see the “Explorer” window on the computer monitor.
Click on the option “Open device to view files”.
Go to the internal storage of the device. “Internal Storage”.
Open the DCIM folder. inside you will see several more folders, each filled with photos and videos.
The number of folders in DCIM depends on the number of photos that you have taken during the entire time of using the iPhone: after the first thousand pictures, a second folder is created, and new photos are already saved in it.
Cut photos from folders. use combinations of CTRLA (“Select All”) and CTRLX (“Cut”).
Paste the snapshots into the folder that you prepared at the preliminary stage. for this you can use the CTRLV combination.
It is necessary to follow the order. start cutting photos from the next folder only after copying from the previous one is completed, otherwise the computer will give an error.
You will not be able to return photos to the smartphone’s memory in the same way. you will have to use iTunes. Therefore, when clearing memory on iPhone, act prudently and carefully.
Photo Transfer Device. Leef iBridge 3
Did you know that there are special drives for the iPhone that can expand the disk space of the device? That is, you connect this drive and can save various information to it by downloading it from services or from the device itself. With the help of such a device, you can also transfer photos, since it can be connected both to the iPhone via Lighting, and to a PC via USB.
In general, as you can see, there are a lot of options for copying photos to a PC, but most of the users now prefer to carry out such actions through cloud services. Why, you ask? It is convenient, fast and safe. No one will enter the cloud service without your knowledge, and if you connect two-factor authorization, then they will not be able to hack you by brute-force, which together creates powerful protection. The only drawback is the traffic limit, if it is a mobile operator, but recently subscribers have been provided with a huge selection of tariffs with a large limit of traffic packages.
How to Directly Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhone to Windows Computer
Transferring images directly from your smartphone to your Windows computer is easy. Follow these instructions:
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC, preferably using the cable that came with your phone. As soon as the PC detects your phone, AutoPlay will start, which will offer several options for interacting with the device.
- Select Import Pictures and Videos. The system will guide you further and you will be prompted to select which images or videos you want to save on your computer. After you make your choice, the files will be transferred to your computer. You can also select “Erase after import” by checking the box next to the specified option.
- After finishing the file transfer, you can disconnect the phone from the computer.
This method is very convenient and simple. So you get the opportunity to transfer photos to a PC in just a few clicks, without the need to install additional software.
Transferring files from iPhone to Windows PC is more difficult due to the need to install additional software.
Important! ITunes cannot transfer photos from the Camera album (which were taken on this device) and those that have not been transferred from PC to phone before. To solve this problem, use the alternative methods described below.
- Install iTunes.
- Connect iPhone to computer via cable.
- Confirm the connection on your phone by clicking “Trust”. Note! The device may require a password that is set to unlock.
- Click on the phone icon in the program window.
- Block “Settings” → Tab “Photo”.
- Check the box next to “Synchronize”.
- In the drop-down menu “Copy photos from:” select the folder from which you previously downloaded the photos to iPhone.
- Click the “Synchronize” button.
- You will find the photos in the specified folder.
Advice! You can upload photos to iPhone from PC using the same method.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Phone to Computer via USB?
Users often need to transfer photos from a smartphone to a computer / laptop or vice versa. The transfer process itself is very simple, although there are some nuances here, which we, of course, will talk about in this article. All you need is the Samsung smartphone itself, a USB cable (with which you also charge your device), as well as a computer or laptop.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Phone to PC?
Take the USB cable. preferably the one that came with your smartphone.
Connect it to a PC or laptop with one side.
Now unlock your smartphone screen. this is extremely important. You should see the following message:
Select “Allow”. to provide access to the file system of the smartphone.
If the message does not appear, open the quick access menu (“curtain”) and tap on the line “USB for file transfer”.
Select “File Transfer” if the menu is active.
Or, as an option, disconnect the cable from the device and reconnect, a menu should appear on the desktop.
Now open “My Computer” on your PC or laptop and select the connected device.
Next, you will see the internal memory and a memory card, if any.
Now open the drive where the photos are saved. usually the internal memory, but sometimes the images are saved on the memory card. the Samsung firmware supports this. In our case, we are talking about internal memory.
Tap on the DCIM. Digital Camera Images folder.
Select images for transfer, you can several at once, then click on the right mouse button and in the menu that appears, click on the “Copy” button (or “Cut”, if necessary).
Select a folder on a computer or laptop disk, right-click, click on the line “Paste”.
Images will be copied or transferred. Transfer time depends on the number of photos, their size, system speed, etc.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.