How to turn on Smart TV on LG TV
Installing ForkPlayer on LG webOS via developer IDE
Another method to download forkplayer for LG Smart TV is to use an adapted development environment. The method does not require the introduction of a new DNS value. And also you don’t need a USB flash drive. Basic steps to download:
- download the current version of Java for the OS;
- enter the latest webOS TV SDK;
- if you get a Git error, download the latest version of the application;
- authorize your account on the webOS TV website;
- connect your PC and TV to your home Wi-Fi;
- then start the TV parameters.
Next, start the “Settings” TV. To do this, turn on Smart TV and proceed to execution:
- select Developers Mode from LG Content Store;
- open the platform and register in the system;
- then enable the Dev Mode and Key Server options.
Black screen when playing all IPTV
When starting IPTV, the user sees a black screen. In addition, the volume disappears. The failure occurs due to:
- The user has opened a hidden playlist or inactive IPTV. than 1000 pages are blocked per day. Before starting, study the status of Canada in the “Settings”.
- A wrong player format has been selected. Change the player type in the “installation” folder. Refresh the services page.
This option is for LG equipment, which has been sold since 2009, as well as for devices with Netcast:
- save the archive and transfer to external media, unpack.
- open the LG Smart TV page.
- find the folder “My softwares”.
- click on the USB partition.
- click on the ForkPlayer line.
What is Forkplayer for LG Smart TV?
ForkPlayer is a useful tool for LG technology. It is needed to extend the built-in functions of the set-top box. After turning on the utility, watch various pages, download videos and TV channels. The user needs to weigh all the risks, as incorrect settings can ruin the TV.
ForkPlayer 2.5 application features
ForkPlayer Widget is a browser for LG, Samsung or Sony that allows you to browse the web on your TV. The interface greatly enhances the capabilities of LG devices. Immediately after downloading to TV, the user gets the following features:
- setting parental mode;
- finding content on the Internet for further viewing;
- formation of new playlist with music;
- interesting designs for decoration;
- hidden pages, for example ;
- hints for handling the application.
With the help of the widget, a regular TV becomes a PC. Everyone will be able to customize the utilities to suit their needs. The main advantages of the program. Fork Player is free for everyone.
Fresh dns for forkplayer on LG Smart TV 2021
It should be noted that when installing a widget by changing the DNS, you cannot use the same combinations. Fresh dns for Forkplayer on LG for utility use:
- 36.221. 208;
- 101.119. 43.
For convenient operation of the widget, you will also need to install Remout Fork.
How to turn on Smart TV on LG TV
Before using the Magic Remote Control with your Smart TV for the first time, you must register it. To register Magic Remote using the Wheel (OK) button. do the following:
Wait 10 seconds for the Smart TV to turn on.
Point the Magic Remote at the TV screen and press the Wheel (OK) button. After registering the Magic Remote Control, a message appears on the TV screen.
If Magic Remote does not register, turn off your Smart TV, turn it on and repeat the registration process.
If the Magic Remote does not work properly, it should be initialized and re-registered. To use the Smart Home button and BACK button on the Magic Remote to register the Magic Remote. do the following:
Press and hold the Smart Home button and BACK button on the Magic Remote for 5 seconds to initialize the Magic Remote.
Point the Magic Remote at the Smart TV screen, and press the Wheel (OK) button. After registering the Magic Remote Control, a message will appear on the screen.
Point the Magis Remote at the Smart TV screen and press the BACK button for 5 seconds to re-register the Magic Remote.
Smart Home Settings INSTALLATION Index
To customize the speed, shape and size of the Magic Remote pointer. do the following:
On the Magic Remote. press the Smart Home button. to open the Smart TV home screen.
Select SETTINGS Index. to open the pointer customization window.
Speed: select the speed at which the pointer moves.
Equalize : toggles auto-align pointer on and off.
Equalize function moves the pointer to the center of the screen when you shake Magic Remote horizontally.
How to turn on Smart TV on LG TV
Almost all modern TVs are equipped with a Smart TV function. With this function, you can watch videos, websites directly from your TV. Those. the TV has become a kind of computer on which you can install applications, access sites using a browser, etc. In this article, I will go into detail about setting up Smart TV on LG TVs with the new webOS operating system.
Since when connecting a TV via a network cable coming from a router, it does not require special settings, I will dwell in more detail on connecting an LG TV to a Wi-Fi network.
Press the “Settings” button on the remote control.
Select “Network” on your TV. “Connecting to a Wi-Fi network”
Next, select your wireless network and press the “Ok” button on the control panel.
After that, you will need to enter the password from the Wi-Fi network.
If you have forgotten the password for your Wi-Fi network, you can use the WPS technology, for this, in the menu where all wireless networks are displayed, select. “Connecting with WPS-PBC”.
After that, within a minute, you need to press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
It doesn’t matter which method you used. by entering a password or WPS, as a result you will connect to a wireless network, this can be understood from the check mark opposite the name of the Wi-Fi network.
After that, you can start using the Smart TV function, for this press the “Smart” button on the remote control.
At the bottom of the TV, you’ll see a list of the default apps installed. You can select any and run it using the “Ok” button on the control panel.
If you don’t have enough installed applications, you can add more, to do this, press the “My Apps” button on the control panel.
Select the “LG Store” app on the TV screen.
After that, you will open all the applications that are available for your TV, select any and install it. Now the installed application will appear in the list of installed applications.
If for some reason you were unable to set up Smart TV on your LG TV, I recommend reading the article. Solving the most popular problems associated with setting up Smart TV.
How to Clear Cache on LG TV Easily and Easily
Without a doubt, the owners of LG TVs were faced with the problem of insufficient memory. The error code appears on the screen as soon as the user tries to play any media content. over, regardless of the type of Internet connection: cable or wireless.
How to clear memory on LG TV, thereby restoring correct operation of Smart TV? There are several proven methods, in fact, which will now be discussed. If you get an “Out of Memory” error on your LG TV, you first need to determine what caused the software failure.
How to clear the cache
The system requires the user to clear the cache in order to reduce the load on the RAM. However, it is absolutely not necessary to delete temporary files of absolutely all applications, it will be enough to clear the cache of the browser you are using.
Remember that deleting temporary files of absolutely all applications will lead to the fact that the settings in them will be reset to the default settings. You will need to log in to your account again.
How to clear memory on LG TV? It is enough to have a remote control handy. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions:
- First you need to go to the main menu of Smart TV. To do this, press the “Smart” button on the remote control.
- To the right or to the left (depending on the version of the installed OS) click on the “Change” button.
- Select the software you are using and click on the “Uninstall” command that appears in the window that opens.
This cleans up the memory of the LG TV. Therefore, temporary files of absolutely all applications will be deleted.
If you would prefer to clear the cache exclusively of the built-in browser, which you are using directly to play content, then follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click on the “Smart” button to switch to Smart TV mode.
- Launch the built-in browser, and then in the right corner click on the settings menu icon.
- Select the “Clear cache” command, and then again confirm the performed action.
After a short period of time, the files saved by the browser will still be deleted. After cleaning is complete, absolutely all video and audio will start playing correctly, and the error will disappear. It is advisable to restart the TV immediately after cleaning.
Reasons for the memory overflow error
Unsurprisingly, the software glitch alert only lights up on the TV screen when you go online. That is, standard TV viewing will be available. The built-in browser of the TV is used to play multimedia content. Sometimes an error appears when trying to start an audio track or enter a game.
Please be aware that this error is in no way related to the malfunctioning of a particular website. In addition, a software failure code may not appear immediately. For example, you first started a video, but after a few minutes it is interrupted and an alert appears on the LG Smart TV screen that there is not enough memory for the TV.
A banal page reload will allow you to eliminate the error for a certain time, but definitely not for long. After a few minutes, the code will appear again.
The error appears when the user tries to play the streaming video. Gradually, the free space for storing temporary files becomes smaller, because of this, the picture will take much longer to load. To avoid software glitches, try to use web portals where files are saved in blocks. As a result, it will be possible to avoid cache overflow in Smart TV.
There are several ways to solve the problem. As noted earlier, it is not possible to expand the internal memory. Therefore, it is necessary to install additional software to prevent the error from occurring. As a result, the content will be played through such programs.
The second way is updating webOS (smart TV operating system). It is possible that in later versions such failures will be eliminated. Since the software is constantly being improved by the developers of the equipment manufacturer.
The internal memory stores not only temporary files, but also user-installed applications. Therefore, sometimes, in order to free up space, you have to delete applications from Smart TV that you do not use. This can be done in 2 ways.
How do I clear the memory of my LG Smart TV? First, move the cursor over the application you want to remove, then you need to open the context menu and select the “Remove” command. Confirm uninstallation again. This is how games, movies, various widgets and all kinds of programs are removed.
In addition, there is a different way to uninstall applications. Open the directory “My Applications”, and then move unnecessary files to the right corner of the screen, until the uninstallation begins. To complete the process, just confirm the action.
Setting up free IPTV channels on Smart TV
First, you need to connect the TV to Wi-Fi. The device supports connection via internet cable and Wi-Fi, in both cases everything is simple. We will not dwell in detail. Now you can start the IPTV setup itself.
Watching channels using an Internet connection is possible thanks to the SS IPTV application. This requires a playlist with a list of channels and access options, as well as a simple TV setup. First you need to create your account, you will be sent an e-mail, in which you need to confirm the registration, and then enter the received data in the TV connection parameters. Thanks to authorization, the user has full access to all the features of the application.
When you first launch the application, you won’t find the playlist right away, since you have to create it yourself. A menu will appear in front of the user, then you need to:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “Load playlist”.
- Click on “Create playlist”.
LG TV startup. avoid static and selet auto input when turning on
As for creating a list of suitable channels, there are two options:
- find and enter the address yourself in the TV menu;
- synchronize via Wi-Fi with a computer or laptop and manage the channel list through it.
Addresses for playlists are located on the websites of IPTV providers or downloaded from the SS IPTV web resource using a code, but it changes every time. The number of external catalogs is not limited, but the internal one is only 1. To download external channel catalogs, it is recommended:
- Open the “Content” submenu.
- Select “External”.
- Click “Add”.
- Specify the name of the created directory and the link.
To add an internal list, you must:
- Open the “General” category in the application settings.
- Click “Get”.
The list will be valid for a day or until another code is created. You need to copy it on the SS IPTV website in the section for editing the playlist and click “Add”.
What you need to watch free TV channels on Smart TV?
So, you have a TV with Smart TV and want to watch channels for free. Are you wondering what is required to make everything work without purchasing a separate package from providers? Little is required, namely:
The most difficult task. will be determined with the list of channels. IPTV is always full of offers, so try different options, everyone will find something for themselves.
The practical service is a multi-functional player available on most TVs, including Samsung. Here you can upload links to online libraries or add channel playlists. The RemoteFork plugin can expand the capabilities of the player, which opens up more functions for working with online cinemas. The utility also allows you to run videos from torrent services without having to download files. This is a great option for free TV on Smart TV.
LG Smart TV free channels with Vintera TV app
Watching free channels on Smart TV with Vintera TV is much easier to set up and use than the application described above, since this program already has a ready-made list of channels, you do not need to download a playlist. The choice here is small, but many users are satisfied.
A user with any skill level can install the application.
After that, you can freely start watching, the main thing is to never forget that the TV must always be connected to the Internet.
How to set up free channels on Smart TV?
Most of those who have a Smart TV still use cable TV, not even knowing that you can connect and configure free channels on Smart TV using an IPTV application.
IPTV. this is a great solution with which you can watch TV in excellent quality and, most importantly. completely free. Among all the options, the most popular are:
- SS IPTV application;
- Vintera TV program.
Both methods allow you to view channels without a monthly fee, so the choice is yours.
When choosing this method, you will need to connect the Internet cable to the LAN connector on the back of the TV receiver.If you have only one computer connected to the Internet, it is recommended to purchase a special splitter to which the Internet cable is connected. thus, the Internet can simultaneously work and on your computer and on TV. It is not difficult to connect the splitter. one of its outputs (LAN 1) is connected to the computer using a network cable, and the other (LAN 2) is connected to the TV receiver.
Now you need to set up your TV. Take the remote and follow the steps below:
- Press the Home key and enter the menu;
- Go to the “Settings” section, then to “Network”, then to “Network connection”;
- Then select the “Configure connection” button and go to the “List of networks”.
- Then you need to go to the “Wired network” item, click on the “Refresh” button, and wait for the connection message to arrive. After receiving this message, press the “Done” button. Connection completed successfully.
How to start using Smart TV?
- First, connect your TV to an internet connection;
- Open the menu by pressing the button of the same name on the remote control;
- Go to the menu sections in this order: settings. network. the name of your connection. update;
After that, perform several sequential operations using the control panel, namely:
- Install all the necessary programs and widgets;
- Start browsing;
In order not to make unnecessary mistakes during configuration and connection, we will consider each of the above steps in more detail.
Setting up the connection and connecting the TV to the Internet
With a wireless connection, you will need an access point, which is a wi-fi router, a router that transmits a signal to a TV receiver and provides it with an Internet connection. The router can be replaced with a laptop or laptop, this technique is equipped with a built-in adapter, which allows it to act as an access point.
So, the presence of an Internet connection is the main condition for Smart TV to work. at the same time, the Internet is needed either a wired or a router connected via WI-FI, therefore, USB modems from mobile operators will not work for you.
The TV is connected to the Internet connection using one of two methods: via cable or via WI-FI. Which of the ways to choose. decide for yourself, we will note that in both cases TV works perfectly.
How to set up Smart TV on LG TV
To connect the TV to a Wi-Fi network, you will need to sequentially perform the following manipulations:
- Press the “Settings” button on the remote control;
- First, go to the “Network” section on the TV, and then to the “Connect to a Wi-Fi network” item;
- Then you will need to select your wireless network and press the “Ok” button on the remote control;
- Enter the password and click on the “Connect” button.
The appearance of a mark at the name of the Wi-Fi network will signal a successful connection.
To start using Smart TV technology, you will need to press the “Smart” button on the remote. At the bottom of the TV screen, a list of applications will appear, from which you can select the ones you like and launch them by pressing the “Ok” button.
If the applications from this list are not enough for you, you can add new ones by pressing the “My Apps” button on the remote control, and then select the “LG Store” application that appears on the TV screen. The available applications will immediately open in front of you, from which you can choose, and then install the one that you like and is right for you.
Setting up Smart TV on LG TV
Owners of LG TVs equipped with the Smart TV function can view channel packages via the Internet without connecting additional equipment, for this they only need a wireless connection and, of course, the TV itself. Naturally, the technician will first need to correctly configure and install all the required programs already stored in its memory. Below we will consider in detail how you can independently do these simple manipulations.
However, for the full operation of Smart TV, only a connected and configured Internet connection is not enough. you will also need to register a personal user account on the LG website. Registering an account will help you get at your disposal all the available Smart TV functionality.
Registration is a fairly simple process that takes a minimum of time. So, to register, you will need:
- First, enter the TV menu;
- Find in it the account login key located at the top of the screen;
- Click on the registration button;
- After reading the user agreement, click “Agree”;
- Enter your exact email address and then press the Authentication key. After a few moments, an email containing a registration confirmation link will be sent to the address you specified;
- Enter your chosen password twice;
- Click “Register” and check your email. a confirmation email should come to your inbox. Open this letter and follow the link indicated in it. Remember. this letter may not be reflected in the folder with incoming messages, in this case go to the “Spam” folder, it is quite possible that it automatically appeared there.
If all of the above points are successfully completed, you will find a letter on your page, upon receipt of which you should check your email again. The received letter will contain a link called “Complete registration”. follow it. After that, you will be automatically redirected to the LG website, where a message will already be waiting for you confirming the successful completion of the registration process.
This option will take longer. over, from the conductor from which the connection to the Internet is supplied, it is possible to connect to only one device. If you have a laptop or computer, then you will have to choose one device on which the Internet will be stable. If you connect a TV via a cable, you will have to make an access point out of it.
If you still chose this method, then the connection instructions are as follows:
- The LAN wire connects to the router on one side and to the TV on the other.
- After that, a connection notification window will appear on the screen.
- Go to the settings in the “Network” section and select “Wired Ethernet connection”.
- Now your device goes online.
How to connect via a router?
This is the most optimal way of all. New modern LG TVs with Smart TVs usually have a built-in Wi-Fi module. The main advantage of this option is the wireless connection. It is done through a Wi-Fi router.
Here is the sequential procedure for setting up a network connection:
- Turn on the router.
- Turn on your LG TV and go to settings.
- Open the “Network Connection” section.
- Select your wireless connection type.
How to Fix Your LG Smart TV That Won’t Turn On. Black Screen Problem
- Find your hotspot, enter the password and save the settings.
The routers also have a WPS button. Its work is similar to the action of a key from an intercom. By pressing this button on the gadget connected to the network, and then on the same button on the router, the Wi-Fi connection will be automatically established within 15 seconds.
How to connect Wi-Fi on LG TV: 3 ways, instructions
Greetings to our regular readers and visitors of the portal! In the age of high technologies, human life becomes more comfortable with each new invention. Electronics manufacturers are increasingly coming up with smart features and integrating them into devices. One of the well-known and popular options is Smart TV. Let’s figure out what Smart TV is and how to connect an LG TV to the Internet. Go!
Tips & Tricks
- The Internet must provide a speed of 50 Mbps / sec for high quality network operation, watching movies in high definition and just for quick transition from one page to another.
- The LAN cable method is less reliable and convenient. On devices, the port for this connection is often intended for other purposes.
- If you wanted to work in a browser, then using the remote control for typing is not very convenient. You will be helped by a wireless keyboard and mouse that can be connected via a USB port.
If anyone needs it, the video provides instructions on how to connect to the LG Internet with webOS:
Internet connection methods
There are several ways to connect the TV to the network, for example, via a Wi-Fi router, using a special adapter or via a cable. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let’s consider each of them in detail.
You can also watch a video describing instructions for the most popular TV brands:
Smart TV is the integration of the Internet into a device such as a TV. With this function, you have ample opportunities to use various resources. For example, watching movies, surfing the Internet, accessing social networks, applications and much more.
So, what is needed to connect our LG TV with Smart TV to the Internet:
- TV with built-in Smart TV option. It is desirable that the device has a WI-FI module.
- Branded receiver (you will need it if the TV is not equipped with a network adapter).
- WI-FI router (this is a device through which you can connect multiple devices to a wireless network).
Wireless connection if the TV does not have a WI-FI module
If your device does not have a built-in module, then buy a special adapter. It costs about 2,000 rubles. You need to buy an adapter suitable for your model.
To set up a network connection on your LG device, you need to:
- Turn on the router that distributes the Internet.
- Connect the WI-FI adapter to the back of the TV.
- A connection notification window will appear on the TV screen.
- Go to the settings in the “Network”. “Wireless connection”.
- As in the first method, find the name of your network and connect to it.
The Internet on TV is not yet a common feature among users. Not everyone knows what is possible, and how convenient and interesting it is. There are many advantages of this service. And if you have the opportunity to purchase a TV with Smart TV function, then do it and you will not regret!
If you have any questions, write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев! And a small wish from our team. delving into the virtual world, never forget about live communication! See you dear!
We connect the Internet
Smart TV requires an internet connection to function properly. over, various USB modems from mobile operators will not work. You need to have a full-fledged Internet at home and preferably a Wi-Fi router.
At the moment, there are two methods for connecting the Internet to LG TVs:
- Cable. used if there is no Wi-Fi network or there is no desire to configure it, also some TV models do not have a built-in adapter for wireless connection.
- Wireless is a convenient option, provided a Wi-Fi network is available.
[LG WebOS TV]. How to Setup Your LG Smart TVs
Which method to use to set up your LG Smart TV is entirely up to you. Both options will ensure stable application performance.
We use the cable
This method involves connecting a network cable to the appropriate jack on the TV. You can find it on the back of your TV. To ensure the simultaneous operation of the Internet on the computer and TV, you will need a special RJ45 splitter. There will be no problems with its connection.
All that remains is to make certain settings. We take the remote control in hand and adhere to the following guide:
- using the Home button, we open the main menu;
- go to the “Settings” category, and then “Network” and “Network Connection”;
- in the section that opens, you need the item “Configure connection”;
- select the list of available networks and install the wired option.
After a few seconds of waiting, a notification will be displayed on the screen that the connection was successful. Now you can figure out how to use Smart TV functionality on LG TV.
To organize a wireless connection, you need to manually configure the following settings:
- as in the previous version, go to the main menu, from where we go to the “Network connection” section;
- select a wireless network in the connection settings;
- a list of available connections will open, select your network;
- enter the password;
- waiting for connection.
If everything is done correctly, a notification about successful connection will appear on the screen.
How to connect and set up Smart TV on LG TV
Korean LG TVs are among the first to receive the currently popular Smart TV mode. Gradually, it improved and became an obligatory functionality, without which no modern TV can do. It opens access to a huge number of free channels, a catalog of films, and various applications. However, in order to take full advantage of all this, you need to figure out how to set up Smart TV on your LG TV.
How to tune TV channels on LG Smart TV
Having provided access to Smart TV, I want to fully enjoy all its advantages. So, you can provide access to digital television and completely abandon the various antennas. A similar opportunity is provided by the SS IPTV widget.
However, the installation is not complete. Now you need to get your own playlist. Open the application and open the settings menu. Here we go to the “General” category and activate the option to get the code. He will be active throughout the day.
The received code will need to be entered on the official SS IPTV website. in the user section. After that, load your own playlist. Restarting the application ends the procedure. In the SS IPTV that opens, the “My Playlist” section will appear. We open it and select any channel you like, there will be several hundred of them, and in different capacities. For convenience, they are all divided into different categories.
How to connect karaoke on LG Smart TVs: methods, microphone setup
Karaoke for LG Smart TV is one of the entertainment that TV has to offer you. Today, such devices provide access not only to TV broadcasts, but also to other interesting opportunities. Some users may mistakenly assume that additional equipment will have to be installed to use karaoke. This is an incorrect assumption, there are other ways that involve downloading applications. The only thing you need is a microphone.
If you’ve used a DVD player, connect the microphone directly to it. Usually, this is a 3.5 mm jack. Additionally, you will have to take care of amplification, because the device does not provide this criterion. To do this, just go to the Internet and enter the microphone model in the search box, and then select the amplification scheme. There will definitely be an instruction. After the operation, connect the wired device to the DVI AUDIO IN terminal on the rear panel.
In some situations, users may not be able to connect the device in question directly to a TV or player. Then, the only solution would be. a computer or laptop. Just connect the device via HDMI and connect the microphone to the PC.
Or you can do it without programs?
Programs should not be used in all cases. The advantage of the connected equipment, as noted above, is the high-quality imposition of voice and music in the same range. But, if you cannot use the hardware or install the application, then use the online services. To do this, go to the browser on the TV set and enter “Karaoke online” in the search box. There are many different entertainment services of this kind on the Internet. You will find any song and music you want.
The only drawback is the inconvenient handling. After all, you will have to hover the cursor and select the desired items, but it is inconvenient to do this from the remote control.
If you have any questions or complaints. please let us know
How to connect a karaoke microphone to your LG Smart TV
The question. how to connect a microphone to an LG Smart TV, worries many. In fact, the procedure is quite simple. Try one of the four solutions below.
Wired LAN connection to the Internet
So here’s a step-by-step guide on how to connect to your local network:
- It is a good idea to have a crimping tool handy. You will need this twisted pair crimping tool. You can also do this with a regular screwdriver, but this is more problematic. Twisted-pair cables are used to connect to an external modem.
- Connect an internet cable to a splitter. You do not need to use a splitter if you will only be using the Internet through your TV. In this case, the cable connects directly to the Internet port of the TV.
- Next, Smart. the system on the TV itself starts the process of configuring network settings.
Connecting the cable to the TV
If for some reason the automatic tuning fails, see the section “Manual tuning”.
Customization and functionality of TVs from different manufacturers
Every smart TV manufacturer is trying to differentiate their products in some way to make them stand out from the competition and be remembered in the market. However, in addition to a few unique “features”, there is a common functionality common to all smart TVs. This includes the ability to play various multimedia content both online and from external media, the ability to watch digital channels and terrestrial television, install various widgets, games and applications, work with the Internet and much more.
Now we will dwell in more detail on the features and configuration of smart television technology on devices from different manufacturers.
Connection using Plug Access or WPS technology
Modern technology that greatly simplifies the process of connecting a TV to the Internet. to the point where it is just as easy to connect as using the wired method. The condition without which it will be impossible to connect Smart TV to the TV is the presence of such an option both in the router (through which the connection will be made) and in the TV.
Connecting devices using WPS is done in three easy steps:
- Go to the general settings of the TV, find and open the WPS item. If it is not found anywhere, you can safely skip this method and move on to the next.
- Press the button with the same name on the router.
- The connection should be established within the next few seconds. If successful, a notification will appear on the TV screen to which the Smart TV is connected.
Technology Connection and access Connecting Smart TV to the global network, similar to that described above, allows you to connect Smart TV to the global network in a slightly different order:
- You insert any USB flash drive into a working router.
- When the light on the case starts flashing, remove the flash drive.
- Connect it to any free port on your TV.
- Within the next few seconds, the device should be recognized. and the embedded operating system will automatically begin the configuration process.
After passing this step, you can remove the disk. the connection between the router and the TV is established.
Smart TV setup
Now you can start configuring. I’ll show you an example of an LG TV, but there really is nothing complicated, and everything is done in the same way as on TVs from other companies.
NOTE! If you are connected, you just need to test the connection. Open your browser (usually it says “Internet”) and try to access any site. If you encounter any difficulties, write about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
- Turn on the TV and enter the menu. To do this, use the remote control (RC). Once inside, you must select the “Settings” section. (usually has a cogwheel icon).
- There are many TVs and companies, and the firmware may also be slightly different, so now you need to find the “Internet” or “Networks” section. Some TVs have a separate section “Wi-Fi”.
- Now select the type of connection: cable or wireless via wi-fi. We choose the second option;
- Now you need to select an access point (look at the name of your Wi-Fi network). Then just connect by entering your password.
If a suitable access point is not available, make sure the router is turned on and within a suitable distance from the TV. Remember that mirrors, metal structures and very thick concrete walls are very damaging to radio signals.
If you experience connection errors, restart your router and TV. Then try connecting it to your router again. Check your router for internet connectivity. just connect to it from your phone, tablet or laptop.
HELP! If you still cannot connect. write about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. Try to write as much detail as possible so that I can help you.