How to uninstall an app from iPhone 6
How to Delete iCloud Account of Previous iPhone User?
How to Remove iPhone or iPad from Apple ID to iCloud Remotely
If the device is offline, click Remove from Find iPhone. If the device is online. in the window that appears on the right, select “Erase iPhone“. Confirm the deletion and complete the procedure by clicking “Remove from account”.
How to delete old number in Imessage?
- On the iPhone, select Settings Messages Send / Receive. Select your Apple ID and click Sign Out.
- If the phone number you want to remove is from an iPhone that you don’t have access to, change your Apple ID password.
How to factory reset iPhone 6 with buttons?
- Press and release the volume up button.
- Press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- So to implement a Hard Reset, you need to hold down the volume down and Power buttons until the Apple logo appears.
How to turn off syncing with another iPhone?
Launch iTunes, select “Edit” (on PC) or iTunes (on Mac) in the top menu of the program and select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu. Click on the Devices tab and check the box next to “Prevent automatic syncing of iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices” to prevent this from happening. Click “OK”.
How to delete your ID on iPhone?
Remove a linked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Click Settings [your name] and select “iTunes Store & App Store”.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Click View Apple ID. You may need to sign in.
- Scroll down to the “iTunes in the cloud” section and click “Remove this device”.
How to turn off syncing between Apple devices?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Select “Settings” [your name].
- Click iCloud.
- To turn iCloud on or off, click the toggle next to it.
How to remove a device from the previous owner’s Apple ID?
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Open Find My iPhone.
- Click “All devices” at the top of the screen.
- Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Erase [device].
- Click “Remove from Account”.
How to Completely Clean iPhone for Sale?
Removing personal information from your old device
- If your iPhone is paired with your Apple Watch, unpair.
- Back up your data on your device.
- Sign out of iCloud, iTunes Store, and App Store.
- Return to the Settings screen and tap General Reset Erase Content and Settings.
How to Transfer All Information from One iPhone to Another?
Transfer data from one iPhone to another directly
How to make an iPhone look like new?
Erasing Data from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to the menu “Settings” “General” “Reset” Then click “Erase content and settings”.
- Enter your device password or Apple ID password when prompted. Then confirm that you want to erase the data from the device.
- Wait for the data to be erased
How to Delete All Data from a Lost iPhone?
- Sign in to Find My iPhone on your device with the Apple ID you use to sign in to iCloud.
- From the list of devices, select the device on which you want to erase.
- Click Actions, Erase [device], then do one of the following:
How to Factory Reset iPhone 6 S with Buttons?
How to reset iPhone DO to factory settings (hard reset)
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen. (
How to reset iPhone 6 to factory settings if you forgot your password?
While holding the volume down button, connect your iPhone to your computer. Hold the volume down button until the recovery mode screen appears. If you have a backup of iPhone data, after removing the password, restore the data and settings.
How to mark an iPhone as missing?
Using the Mark as Lost Option
- Open Find My and go to the Devices tab.
- Select your lost device.
- Scroll down to Mark as Lost and select Activate.
Complete content removal
The iPhone does not provide the ability to uninstall all applications, but if this is exactly what you need to do, you will need to erase content and settings, that is, a complete reset of the device. And since this issue has already been discussed on the site, we will not dwell on it.
IOS 11 introduces such an interesting feature as downloading programs, which will be especially interesting for users of devices with a small amount of memory. Its essence lies in the fact that the space occupied by the program will be freed on the gadget, but at the same time the documents and data related to it will be saved.
The application icon with a small cloud icon will also remain on the desktop. As soon as you need to access the program, just select the icon, after which the smartphone will start downloading. There are two ways to download the download: automatically and manually.
A useful function that will work automatically. Its essence lies in the fact that the programs that you use the least often will be unloaded by the system from the smartphone’s memory. If suddenly you need an application, its icon will be in the same place.
- To activate automatic upload, open your phone settings and go to the “iTunes Store and App Store”.
You can also independently determine which programs will be downloaded from the phone. This can be done through the settings.
Apple iPhone: How to Permanently Delete Apps | Uninstall apps from iPhone
- Open Settings on iPhone and go to the “General” section. In the window that opens, select the “iPhone Storage” section.
In the next window, find and open the program of interest.
Tap on the “Download program” button, and then confirm your intention to perform this action.
- Open the desktop with the program you want to uninstall. Press your finger on its icon and hold until it starts to “shake”. An icon with a cross will appear in the upper left corner of each application. Select her.
Also, any installed application can be removed through the settings of the Apple device.
- Open the settings. In the window that opens, go to the “Basic” section.
Remove apps from iPhone
So, you have a need to completely remove apps from iPhone. You can accomplish this task in different ways, and each of them will be useful in its own case.
How to uninstall an app from an iPhone
Unfortunately, the ability to manage applications has been removed from iTunes. But with the removal of programs through a computer, iTools. an analogue of iTunes, but with a much wider range of possibilities. will perfectly cope.
- Connect iPhone to computer and then launch iTools. When the program detects the device, on the left side of the window go to the “Applications” tab.
If you want to perform selective deletion, either to the right of each select the “Delete” button, or put a checkmark to the left of each icon, followed by selecting “Delete” at the top of the window.
At least occasionally remove applications from the iPhone in any way suggested in the article, and then you will not be faced with a lack of free space.
Hiding apps from the App Store
Many readers are interested in how to uninstall deleted apps from iPhone. After all, after you erase it, it will continue to be displayed in the “Purchases” of your profile in the “App Store”. To prevent the program from “shining” anywhere, you need to do the following:
- Go to the App Store.
- In the “Today” tab, tap on your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to “Shopping”.
- Find the uninstalled application in the list.
- Swipe the line with it to the left. a red “Hide” button will appear.
- Click on it. the application has been completely removed!
How to uninstall an app from iPhone: 3 ways. How to uninstall an app on an iPhone
Removing programs from the desktop
Removing games and applications from the desktop (this method is also called the 5-touch method) is the simplest option. Follow these instructions:
Press the “Home” button to return to the desktop.
Touch the icon of the application that you would like to delete with your finger and hold for 2-3 seconds until all the icons begin to shake. Then you can remove your finger.
You will see “crosses” appear in the upper left corners of the icons.
Click on the “cross”. the iPhone will ask for confirmation of the delete operation and warn that all data stored in the program will be erased.
Click “Delete” and the icon will disappear from the desktop. this means that the program has been removed from the iPhone.
Press the “Home” button again so that the icons stop “shaking” and you can again fully use the gadget.
Please note that the icons of built-in applications also “shake” when pressed for a long time, but the “cross” above them does not appear.
It is impossible to delete any standard applications from iPhone.
How to uninstall an app from an iPhone: 3 ways :: SYL.ru
iPhone is rightfully considered the smartphone with the most understandable and intuitive interface. You can easily figure out how to work with this gadget without detailed instructions. However, some procedures still cause difficulties for users who have recently become the owners of such a device. For example, how do I uninstall an app from an iPhone? We will devote the material to the answer to this question. Recommendations will also be useful for owners of iPads and iPod touch.
How to uninstall an app from an iPhone, uninstall programs from an iPhone
In the process of using the iPhone, unnecessary applications and games inevitably accumulate on it. This often leads to the fact that the device simply runs out of free space. In addition, unnecessary applications clutter up desktops, which makes using a smartphone not so convenient. Faced with similar issues, users are wondering how to uninstall the app from iPhone.
Method number 1. Removing applications directly from the desktop.
The easiest way to uninstall an app from iPhone is to uninstall it directly from the desktop. To do this, press the Home button and find the application that you would like to remove. After that, press on it and hold your finger on the screen until the applications on the desktop start to shake.
Now the application can be deleted, for this you need to click on the cross that appears in the upper left corner of the application icon.
After clicking on the cross, a warning about uninstalling the application will appear. Here you need to click on the “Delete” button.
After that, the application will be removed and disappear from the desktop. In order for applications to stop shaking, just click on the “Home” button.
Method number 2. Removing applications using iTunes.
You can also uninstall apps from iPhone using iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. After iTunes starts, you need to click on the icon of your device at the top of the iTunes window.
After that, go to the “Programs” section (a link to it will be on the left side of the screen).
As a result, the desktops of your iPhone will appear in front of you. Here you need to double-click to open the desktop where the application you want to delete is located.
After the desktop opens, just move the mouse pointer over the application and click on the cross.
As a result, the application will disappear from your iPhone desktop. In order to confirm the removal of the application, do not forget to click on the “Finish” button at the bottom of the iTunes window.
What to do if apps won’t uninstall?
If you are unable to uninstall applications from your iPhone, then most likely you have the restriction on uninstalling programs enabled. In order to remove it, you need to open the settings and go to the “General. Restrictions” section. Here you need to move the “Remove Programs” switch to the “Enabled” position.
Also, you can completely disable all restrictions simply by turning off this function.
How to Remove an Program from iPhone. Method
Touch and hold the icon of any application or game until the iPhone home screen enters uninstall and move applications.
Click on the cross located in the upper left corner of the application or game you want to uninstall.
In the window that opens, confirm the deletion by clicking “Delete”.
Note that if you have iOS 10 or later installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can remove most standard applications from the home screen. You can download remote standard applications, if necessary, directly through the App Store.
How to remove the cloud icon in the App Store?
There is no way to remove these apps from your Apple ID. If you don’t want to see the cloud icon, you can sign out of the AppStore through the iTunes App Store settings to sign out. This will hide the cloud icon, but you must be logged in every time you want to download the app.
How to remove an application from your phone if it is not removed?
Further in the settings, click on the “Security” section and find the item “Device Administrators”. Here you will see a check mark on the application that is not uninstalled in the usual way. Just uncheck the box, then click Disable. The application can now be uninstalled in the usual way.
How to remove applications from your phone if they are not removed?
- 1 Open the device menu.
- 2 Select “Settings”.
- 3 Find the item “Applications” or “Application manager”.
- 4 Select Application Manager, if available on your device.
- 5 Find the app you want to uninstall.
How to unlink the game account from the game center?
- First, we log out of the account (above is written how to do this).
- We go into the game. a window pops up inviting you to join, click cancel.
- We quit the game.
- Go in again. cancel again.
How to Delete All Game Data from iPhone?
If resetting the iPhone means a complete reset. settings, content and account, then you need to go to Settings and select the General section. In the menu that appears, find the Reset item and select Erase Content and Settings. After that, the smartphone can be configured for a new account.
How to uninstall an app on iOS 13?
- Hold your finger on the icon.
- Select “Reorder Apps”.
- Click the cross.
How to remove apps from the cloud on iPhone?
Open the Files app and click Browse. Under Locations, click iCloud Drive Select. Select the folders or files you want to delete, then click the trash can icon.
This method can take a long time due to the synchronization between iPhone and computer. Plus, it assumes that iTunes is already installed on your computer. To remove an application from a mobile device, you should:
- Connect iPhone to Computer with USB Cable.
- Run iTunes on your computer.
- Select your iPhone in iTunes on the sidebar of the program. If you do not see this panel, press CtrlS.
- The device control screen appears on the right side of the window. Tabs will appear at the top, one of them is “Programs”. Select her.
- Flip through the iPhone work screens in iTunes until you find the program you want. When you hover the mouse cursor over it, a cross will appear on the application icon. To uninstall an application, click on the cross.
- Click “Apply” (the button is located in the lower right corner of the screen) to permanently remove the application. If you change your mind or make a mistake, click “Return”.
- Synchronize iPhone with computer. Done!
This method is the fastest and easiest to remember, it allows you to uninstall applications in just five taps in ten seconds. So, the algorithm of actions:
How to Delete Uninstall apps in iPhone 6S iPhone 6 iPhone 6s plus 16gb 64gb 128gb
- Exit to the home screen (press the HOME button).
- Touch the icon of any application and hold it for 2-3 seconds. When the icons on the screen begin to move and “shake”, you can remove your finger.
- If you look closely at the application icon, you will notice that a cross has appeared in the upper left corner. Click on it.
- A system warning will appear on the screen stating that the data associated with the application will disappear upon deletion. Click “Delete”.
- Done! The program has been removed. To continue working with iPhone, press the HOME button.
Note: This method is not available for devices with iOS 4 and below.
Every iPhone comes with a set of default apps by default. One of them is “Settings”. To use it to remove another application from the iPhone, you need to proceed as follows:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to the section “Basic”.
- Select the “Statistics” section. Here you can view all the programs installed on your device, their version and the amount of memory used. If the application you want is not in the list, click “Show all programs”.
- Select an application and in the window that appears, click “Uninstall a program”.
How to Remove Apps from iPhone: 3 Easy Ways
Your iPhone has too many played games and apps that you don’t use at all? It means that it’s time to clear the mobile device of unnecessary data. But how to do that?
There are 3 ways to uninstall an app from iPhone:
- Through “Settings”
- From the home screen
- Using iTunes.
Let’s consider each of them separately.
About paid programs
New iPhone owners are often worried about the following question: if you delete a paid application, will you have to buy it again? We hasten to calm them down: no, you won’t have to.
Each game or program downloaded to your iPhone or iPad is not tied to the device itself, but to your iTunes account. In other words, even if you delete a paid application, you will always have access to it through your account, in which you can download it again, and you will not have to pay a second time. Deletion will only affect data inside the smartphone (for example, saving games).
Therefore, you can uninstall paid programs without fear: they are available in iTunes at any time.!
Completely remove an app from the cloud on iPhone
How can I delete an app from the cloud on iPhone so that it doesn‘t appear in the shopping list and its data doesn’t take up space in iCloud? How to completely uninstall an application from iOS with the removal of all associated data.
Removing an application
If you are no longer using the app, you can uninstall it using one of three methods:
- On the home screen, tap on the app icon and hold your finger until it starts to shake. A cross icon will appear above the icon. click on it to uninstall the program.
- Open Settings and go to General. Statistics. Storage. You will see a list in which the programs are sorted according to their size. Select the unwanted application and click “Uninstall“.
- Connect your device to PC with iTunes. Go to the “Programs” tab, double-click on the home screen with the application and click on the cross.
The first method is the fastest, the second allows you to control the amount of free space in memory. Using iTunes is also fine for uninstalling any application, so it’s up to you which method to use.
Removing from the cloud
Using one of the listed methods, you completely remove the program from the device. However, its data remains in iCloud storage if you allowed it to be stored on first launch. In addition, the app itself is available in the My Purchases section of the App Store. It is very convenient. you can quickly recover deleted applications by uploading data to them from iCloud.
However, many users have the question of how to completely remove the application from the cloud on the iPhone so that it does not take up space. You won’t be able to completely erase it, but you can hide the program or game from the shopping list through iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Launch iTunes and log in under the Apple ID on which the application was downloaded.
- Click on the user icon and go to the “Shopping” section.
- Find the app you want to hide.
- Click on the cross.
The app will be hidden, meaning that you will no longer see it in the shopping list on your iPhone. However, it is not completely removed: you can return it to Purchases and install it for free.
- Launch iTunes, log in with Apple ID.
- Click on the user icon and open the “Account Information” section.
- Re-enter your password.
- In the field “iTunes in the cloud” find the line “Hidden purchases” and click “Manage”.
- Select an application and click “Show”.
Done, the program is again available for installation on the iPhone. Even if this is a paid application, you will not have to pay for it, since it has already been purchased earlier.
Erasing files from iCloud
We already talked about the fact that application files remain in iCloud after they are deleted from the device. If you are sure that you will never need them again, remove them:
- Open Settings. iCloud. Storage.
- Click “Manage”.
- In the “Documents and data” field, see how much space is occupied by the files of the remote application.
- Select a remote program or game and click “Change”.
- Tap “Delete all”.
ICloud data is permanently erased, so if you restore a deleted app from your shopping list, it will be clean. game progress and other achievements cannot be returned.