How to upgrade ipad 2 to ios 11
Fix iOS 14 stuck in recovery mode, Apple logo, boot loop, etc.
iOS 14 Locked Your iPhone? iPhone stuck in recovery mode, boot or Apple logo when upgrading from iOS 14 to iOS 13.7? iPhone stuck in recovery mode after iOS 14 update? Don’t worry, UkeySoft FoneFix can help you fix various iOS system problems when updating / downgrading iOS 14 easily.
You can also try UkeySoft FoneFix. iOS System Recovery to get your iPhone back to normal if the device:
- iPhone stuck at iOS 14 update check screen
- iPhone stuck on white Apple logo after iOS 14 update
- iPhone stuck in boot / restore cycle after downgrading iOS 14
- iPhone won’t turn on after iOS 14 update
- iPhone stuck when “connected to iTunes screen” after iOS 14 update
- IPhone screen stuck when updating iOS 14
- iPhone stuck on black screen of death
- and more
Download UkeySoft FoneFix for free. iOS System Recovery to your PC or Mac to restore your iOS system to normal without data loss.
iOS 14 is compatible with which iPhone and iPod Touch?
Can I update iPhone 6s to iOS 14? Will the iPhone 7 plus get iOS 14? How do I upgrade my iPhone 11 to iOS 14? Many people will ask if they can upgrade to iOS 14 with their relatively old devices, iOS 14 may be compatible with iPhone 6s and newer, which is the same compatibility as iOS 13. Before updating your iPhone to iOS 14, let’s take a look at iOS 14. is now compatible with iPhone models and will know if your iOS 14 device will receive:
iOS 14 is compatible with the following iPhone and iPod touch devices:
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (first generation), iPhone SE (1st generation), and iPod touch (2nd generation).
update iPhone to iOS 14 via iTunes or Finder
If there is not enough space on your device for OTA update; If you are not getting the iOS 14 software update over the air (OTA). You can download the corresponding iOS 14 ISPW file for your iPhone from the official download links and then manually install iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPod touch using iTunes / Finder or a third-party iOS system recovery software such as UkeySoft FoneFix.
- For Macs with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or Windows PC users, you can use iTunes to install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. If you are using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, you can use Finder to manually install iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 on your device.
- For all Windows and Mac users (including Catalina 10.15), UkeySoft FoneFix can help you upgrade your iPhone / iPad / iPod to iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 or downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 3, without data loss. In the third part, we will show you how to easily upgrade or downgrade iOS version with UkeySoft iOS System Recovery.
Tips: iOS recovery / update with iTunes may result in data loss, but not with UkeySoft iOS system recovery software.
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC. If this is your first time connecting iPhone to your computer, enter the password and allow the connection.
After iTunes detects iPhone devices, click on the iPhone logo in the upper right corner of the sidebar. If you are using Finder, check your device under Location.
Click on “Check for Updates” without holding down the Option or Shift key If an iOS 14 update is available, it will be automatically downloaded and installed.
You will receive a pop-up message informing you that a new update is available. Click on the Download and Update button. Sometimes it takes some time to deploy the software update to all servers.
Tips: If iTunes says the iOS version is still the latest version and does not offer iOS 14 software for your device. Go to the iOS 14 software download lists below and follow the detailed guide on using iTunes to manually update your iOS device.
iTunes / Finder starts downloading the iOS 14 firmware file (this can take a long time depending on your internet connection as it can go up to 2.0GB).
After downloading the file, the iOS 14 Release Notes are displayed. Click Next. Then click the “Agree” button to read the terms.
It will process it, extract the software, prepare your device for a software update, and start installing iOS 14 on your device. During the update process, keep connecting your iPhone to your computer until the update is complete. This may take a few minutes. Your iPhone will restart once or twice during the iOS 14 update.
After successfully updating your iPhone to iOS 14, your iPhone will restart normally and display the Hello screen. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your device and enjoy all the features of iOS 14.
How to Download iOS 14 IPSW File and Manually Install it on iPhone Using iTunes or Finder?
Note: If it says the iOS version is still the latest version, download the corresponding firmware file for your iPhone by clicking the following download links:
Download the iOS 14 ISPW file on your iPhone:
Step 1): After the download of the iOS 14 IPSW file is complete, press and hold the SHIFT [Windows] or ALT [Mac] key and click “Refresh”. In the window that opens, select the iOS 14 IPSW file you downloaded earlier, iTunes / Finder will detect and analyze the iOS 14 IPSW file.
Step 2): iTunes / Finder starts installing iOS 14 IPSW files to the device. Your device will be updated to iOS 14 and reboot once or twice during the process. After that, you will see the Hello screen, then set up your iPhone, the device will take you to the new iOS 14 UI.
iOS 14 What’s New
From user interface design to system functions and application level. iOS 14 has a lot of new things that are different from iOS 13. For this reason, we have compiled some useful new features in iOS 14, you can read this part to find out what’s new in iOS 14.
IPhone Home Screen Widgets: Widgets can be placed anywhere on your desktop to help you see information at a glance, suitable for tracking commutes, fitness records, calendar events or news reports.
Easily add widgets to your home screen:
1.press on home screen for 2 seconds
2. click “” in the upper left corner to select different types of widgets.
3. Just tap “Add Widgets” to add the selected widgets to your home screen. Nowadays, most of them are system apps like photos, weather, clock, notes, tasks, screen time, etc.
Tips: If you want to remove widgets from home screen, press on widgets for 2 seconds, then press “remove widgets”.
If you think there are too many widgets on the desktop, you can drag one widget on top of another to create a stack, and flip up and down to view to make the most of your home screen space.
New App Library: iOS 14 introduces a new App Library space that appears as folders, it automatically categorizes and organizes all apps intelligently, apps will be sorted into categories for easy browsing.
Compact UI for Incoming Call UI and Siri: In iOS 14, Apple updated the UI for Incoming Calls and completely redesigned Siri. Both of these views now take up a fraction of the screen space and are built on what Apple calls a “compact user interface.” You can also easily remove the call or the Siri button to reject it.
Tips: If you don’t want to answer the call and don’t want to hang up, just swipe up on the banner to ignore it. The other person is still dialing the number and this does not affect you in any way; if you want to reply, press the green reply button or swipe down. Banner provides access to all advanced phone features.
New Messaging Features: iOS 14 adds many new and interesting features to Messages such as pinned conversations, group photos, mentions, inline replies, new Memoji, sticks, and more. What’s more, voice message has also been improved in iOS 14, you can call Siri to send voice messages to other Apple users via iMessages.
Updated Maps app: iOS 14 has further updated map data to include specific scenic spots and restaurants, and map data also covers more regions and cities. over, you can also discover new places with new added features like bike routes and travel guides.
Picture in Picture Mode: After updating iPhone to iOS 14, this Picture-in-Picture feature is also available for iPhone, allowing users to do things like watch videos and send messages while doing other things on iPhone.
iOS 14 Reverse Push Function: A hidden feature in Apple’s big new iPhone update allows you to control your phone without touching its screen. You can use iPhone “Back Tap” custom controls for shortcuts, accessibility, and system actions. For example, you can take a screenshot by tapping on the iPhone from the back.
How to Install Back Tap on iOS 14?
Open Settings Accessibility Tap Back and change Double Tap to Screenshot to simply replace the physical key Screen Lock Key Volume Key.
In addition to taking screenshots, there are options such as returning to the home screen, opening the control center, and locking the screen. The instructions are extensive and the click action can be recognized even in the phone case.
Tips: iOS 14 “Back Tap” only works on iPhone 8 and newer.
Default browser can be changed: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge online
Comes with Translation App: The Translation App is suitable for translating between 11 languages such as English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Arabic.
Add captions to photos and New iOS 14 lets you add captions to photos and videos in the Photos app on iPhone. After adding a caption to the photo to help you remember it, you can perform a quick search in the Search tab.
How to add captions to photos in iOS 14?
1. Just tap to view any photo in full screen on your iPhone
2. Swipe up to go to the title field.
3. Tap a field, enter a title and press enter.
Tips: Signatures in iOS 14 sync across all devices if iCloud Photo Library is turned on.
# IOS downgrade feature: transition from iOS 14 to iOS 13
Tips: UkeySoft FoneFix can also help you upgrade from iOS 14 to IOS 13.7 system, IOS 13.6 system, IOS 13.5 system. You need to manually download the iOS 13 IPSW files from the official IPSW download site. After saving the IPSW files on your computer, then using UkeySoft FoneFix. “Standard Mode” to manually install the iOS 13 firmware package, just click “Select” to load the downloaded iOS 13 IPSW file into the software, it will help you upgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13 without data loss.
The latest iOS 14 firmware package has been downloaded successfully, click “Launch” to update iPhone to iOS 14.
It will process this, extract the software, prepare the device for the software update and install the update.
You are still connecting your iPhone to your computer until the update is complete. Don’t click update pop-ups from iTunes or Finder.
This may take a few minutes. Your device will be updated to iOS 14 and reboot once or twice during the process. When the progress bar reaches 100%, you will see that the progress bar on the iPhone screen is still changing.
You will see the Hello screen after successfully upgrading to iOS 14.
Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your device and check out all the new features in iOS 14.
Easily upgrade iPhone to iOS 14 via UkeySoft FoneFix (no data loss)
If you were unable to get the iOS 14 software update over the air (OTA), iTunes or Finder, or are worried about data loss after updating via iTunes / Finder. You can try UkeySoft FoneFix. IOS System Restore to update iPhone / iPad / iPod to iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, it will not affect the existing data on your device. Notably, this iOS system restore made the process so easy that anyone can update or downgrade iOS without any skill.
UkeySoft FoneFix. professional iOS System Recovery and iPadOS System Restore, it can easily fix any iOS system problem like iPhone / iPad stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, Apple logo, black screen, white screen or looping on startup, etc., so that you can easily install the iOS 14 / iOS 13 ISPW file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch manually, upgrade to iOS 14 or upgrade to iOS 13, it’s that simple!
If you want to update your iPhone to the latest iOS 14, just put your iPhone into recovery mode, the software will automatically detect your device model and suggest the appropriate iOS 14 firmware package, then download the iOS 14 firmware and update your iOS device in minutes. If you want to downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 13, just download iOS 13 IPSW from Apple’s official download links and use UkeySoft FoneFix to manually install the iOS 13 IPSW file on your iOS device, no data loss in standard mode.
Key features of UkeySoft FoneFix
- Reinstall iOS 14 / iOS 13 / iOS 12 easily.
- Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, white Apple logo, boot loop, etc.
- Fix Various iOS System Issues Without Data Loss.
- Offer to download the latest iOS / iPadOS / TVOS firmware (free).
- Update or downgrade iOS in less than 10 minutes.
- Install the appropriate IPSW files manually, no data loss.
- Enter or exit recovery mode with one click.
- Works with all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models. iOS 14 supported.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7 / XP; Mac OS X 10.9. Mac OS X 10.15 or later.
Is The iPad 2nd Generation Still Usable In 2020?
The following steps teach you how to update iPhone to iOS 14 without data loss.
Video Guide: Upgrade iPhone to iOS 14 and Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo / iTunes / BootLoop with UkeySoft FoneFix
upgrade iPhone to iOS 14 via OTA (over-the-air)
Apple has released iOS 14 to the general public. If your device supports iOS 14, you can now directly install iOS 14 on your iPhone 6s or newer using the OTA method. You can either wait for your iPhone to pop-up update news to remind you that iOS 14 is available, or you can force the update manually. Follow these easy steps to install iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPod touch 7th.
Things to do before upgrading to iOS 14.
Before you download the iOS 14 software and install it on your iPhone, please note the following points:
- Connect iPhone to a power source, making sure the device has enough power.
- Connect your iPhone to your local Wi-Fi network so you don’t have to pay to download updates over your cellular network.
- Please make sure your iPhone has enough storage space, if your iOS device does not have enough space, you will receive a message asking you to temporarily delete some data. Currently you need to click Cancel and manually uninstall the apps before going back to the update.
- Tips: You can selectively delete unwanted apps, photos, videos and other data in batch with professional iOS Data Eraser. UkeySoft FoneEraser can help you free up space for iPhone / iPad / iPod with 1 click.
- Before downloading and installing iOS 14 on your iPhone via OTA, we suggest that you back up your iPhone data to your computer to avoid data loss due to update failure.
Connect iPhone to local Wi-Fi network, open Application Settings, and click General Software Update. It will automatically check for the latest iOS software and inform you that an iOS 14 software update is available.
If you have set a lock screen passcode, you will be prompted to enter your screen passcode and “Accept Apple Terms”, then. Wait. Now it starts downloading iOS 14 software to your iPhone.
Tips: If you’re tired of waiting for the download to complete (it may take a while), do something else. Your iPhone will continue to download iOS 14 software.
Once the download is complete, it will send you a notification that the iOS 14 update is ready. Go back to Settings General Software Update and then click Install Now to install iOS 14 directly on your iPhone.
3 Ways to Update Your iPhone to iOS 14
Justin Sabrina Updated Nov 04, 2020
Apple released the latest iOS 14 at the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park, and iOS 14 public beta arrived in August, Apple users can now upgrade iPhone and iPod touch 7th to iOS 14 public beta, iOS 14 will make your iPhone and iPod to touch even smarter, personally and privately. Once you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 14, you will find that there are many new features on your iPhone. Let’s see what cool new features are in iOS 14, and you can also learn how to install iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPod touch without losing data.
Three Ways to Update iPhone to iOS 14
Should you update your iPad
Before starting the update process, it is worth finding out whether you need to install a more recent version of the operating system at all. The answer to this question depends on several factors, the main of which is the device model.
If you have an old iPad model released before 2013 (iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini, The New iPad, and iPad 4), then you should refrain from installing the update. These tablets are technically outdated and do not support current software. It turns out that you can upgrade the old iPad to iOS 9, but you won’t be able to put something newer. Due to these limitations, it cannot provide smooth operation. Therefore, before you update your iPad mini or other old tablet, you should think about whether you need all the functions that are offered in more modern firmware.
If you have an iPad 2013 or younger (iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro and newer) in your hands, then you can safely download the update. The Apple operating system in 2018 works fine even on old gadgets, which means that there will be no problems after the update, and you can safely go to the instructions.
What to do before upgrading
Before you update your iPad, you need to prepare it for this procedure. It consists in solving two tasks: cleaning the system from garbage and saving important data. The first is solved quite simply. You need to go through the list of applications and remove all unnecessary. It is also worth getting rid of unnecessary photos and downloaded songs. Any data wandering from one version of iOS to another can interfere with the normal operation of the tablet.
The second task is solved by storing a backup copy of data in the cloud or on a computer. Next, we will discuss how to do this.
How to update iPad: instructions
This article will discuss how to install the latest version of the operating system on your tablet. We will analyze how to install a new iOS, whether it is worth doing and what problems may arise during the installation of the update.
Installing an update via iTunes
If there is no wireless network nearby or you just want to speed things up, you can update your iPad via your computer. To do this, we need the iTunes application and a USB cable to Lighting (comes with the tablet). So, for starters:
- We connect the tablet to a computer or laptop.
- Open iTunes.
- An icon from the iPad will appear at the top of the program interface, you need to click on it.
- Then you need to click on the button “Check for updates”.
- If updates are available, then you need to click on “Install”.
- After that, the screen will display the terms and conditions with which you need to agree.
- In the end, all that remains is to enter your password on the tablet to unlock it.
After that, you can not disconnect the tablet from the computer, as this can lead to serious failures.
Installing the update “over the air
So, we cleaned up the system, made a backup. Now it’s time to figure out how to update your iPad. The easiest way to install new firmware is to download it from Apple’s server directly to your device. This method is called over-the-air upgrade because there is no need to wire up. It is enough to have a working Wi-Fi nearby.
iOS is designed in such a way that it can download and install updates itself. All that is required from the user is to agree to the download and enter their password. To start the process of searching for new versions of the system, you need:
- Go to device settings.
- Open the “General” tab.
- Select the item “Software update”.
- Wait until the offer to install the new version of iOS appears.
- Press the “Install” button.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
All. After that, the tablet will reboot and install the firmware.
It’s worth noting that it’s best to keep iPad plugged in during the update.
How to back up your data
A backup is all data stored on a device. These include applications, music, photos and everything else that we are so afraid of losing. IOS has a built-in data backup function that protects users from possible loss. To enable it, you need:
- Go to device settings.
- Open the first tab (at the top of the screen with your photo or avatar).
- Select iCloud sub-item.
- Scroll down the list of parameters to the “Backup” item.
- You need to turn it on.
After that, the tablet will regularly copy your data to the online storage, from which it can always be downloaded if an error occurs during the update process and the data is lost.
If you do not have access to the Internet directly on the iPad, or you just need to save all the information on your computer, you can do the following:
- Install iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your tablet to your computer or laptop.
- Open iTunes.
- An icon from the iPad will appear at the top of the program interface, you need to click on it.
- Check the box next to “This computer”.
- Then click on the “Create a backup now” button.
You now know how to update iPad, but what if something went wrong? Although Apple devices are renowned for their reliability, even with them, some kind of trouble can happen. Especially during the update.
- First, it is worth clarifying in advance that a specific version of the operating system is available for each tablet. That is, you will not be able to update the iPad to iOS 10 if it only supports iOS 9. You also cannot install iOS 11 if the tablet supports iOS 12. The latest available firmware is always installed.
- Secondly, if the update fails, you will have to restore the iPad in DFU mode. This is a special mode that you can use to bring back to life any Apple device that stopped working due to a software error. To enter iPad into DFU mode, you need to hold down the power button and home button for 10 seconds, and then connect the tablet to a computer running iTunes. The application will offer to restore the system.
- Thirdly, the new firmware may lead to a decrease in the performance of the device. This is quite common. Weak processors and limited memory in older iPads lead to slowdowns. Apps take longer to open, sites load slower, and so on. over, modern systems are always teeming with complex functions and innovations that can affect not only performance, but also autonomy.
- Fourth, it may be better to part with your data. Years of experience have shown that an iPad configured with a backup performs worse than a new one. Therefore, if stability is important, then it is better to donate the accumulated data and download it again to a “clean” tablet.
Using a software update
Back up your iPad. In most cases, updating iOS will not result in data loss, but sometimes things can go wrong.
Connect your iPad to a power source. Use the charging cable supplied with iPad to connect to an electrical outlet or desktop computer.
Connect to Wi-Fi. Larger iOS updates require your iPad to be connected to Wi-Fi to download.
Click Software Update. It’s at the top of the page.
If this link does not appear, then your software is up to date and no update is available at this time.
Read the Apple Terms and Conditions.
Click Agree. Download and installation will begin.
- The update time will depend on the update rate and the speed of your Wi-Fi network.
Follow the onscreen instructions to restart iPad.
How to upgrade iPad 2 to ios 10
This wikiHow will show you how to update the system software on your iPad using the Software Update feature on iPad or iTunes on your desktop.
- Download the latest version of iTunes. To download iPad update software, iTunes must have the latest available version.
- Back up your iPad. In most cases, updating iOS will not result in data loss, but sometimes things can go wrong.
- Connect your iPad to your computer. Use the cable that came with your iPad by connecting the USB end to your computer and the Lightning or 30-pin connector to your iPad’s charging port.
- If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, open the iTunes app on your computer.
iOS 11 look on iPad2, 3, 4, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, iPod 5G
- Click your iPad icon. It’s in the upper left side of the window, below the toolbar.
- Scroll down and click Check for Updates. If an update is available, iTunes will ask you if you want to download and install it.
- Click Download and Update. iTunes will automatically start downloading the update and install it after the download is complete.
Your iPad must remain connected throughout the download and installation process. [one]
iTunes must be connected to the Internet during the entire process.
How to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 11
Not ready to spend 1000 on an iPhone X? Nothing wrong! Realist has compiled instructions on how to update your old iPhone (or iPad) to iOS 11. The new software offers a smarter and more human Siri and a customizable Control Center. The free software update becomes available on September 19 at 20:00. Here’s what you need to do to install it on your device.
Important! iOS 11 is compatible with the following gadgets:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s.
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 5th generation, iPad 12.9-inch first and second generation, iPad Pro 9.7 and iPad Pro 10.5.
- iPod Touch 6th generation.
Make sure all your data is backed up before updating your iPhone or iPad. Upload data to iCloud: contacts, settings and messages. To save app preferences and credentials, connect your device to your computer, open iTunes, select your device, and under Manually Back Up and Restore select Back Up Now.
You won’t be able to get all the new features in iOS 11 if your device isn’t charged. You also need to be connected to Wi-Fi before you can start downloading.
You will need about 2 GB of free space to download the new OS. Delete photos and apps you no longer need. Google Photos has a great feature that automatically uploads your photos to their servers.
Your phone should notify you when an iOS 11 update is available, but if you’re impatient, go to the General tab in the Settings app and hit Software Update to start downloading.
Materials under the headings “Advertising”, “Advertising”, “PR”, “Project sponsor”, “Project partner”, “Company news”, “Position” are published as advertising
Upgrade to iOS 11
In theory, the system itself should offer to update to the latest version, so you just have to agree with the installation of iOS 11. If the firmware update to iOS 11 has not been received on your phone or tablet, then update it manually:
- Connect the charger. If the device turns off during the update, you will have to restore.
- Back up your data.
- Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Open the settings, go to the “General” section. Select “Software Update”.
- Click Download and Install.
- If you are prompted to uninstall programs to free up space, select Continue. After the update, iOS will automatically install the uninstalled programs. You can also pause the operation and clear the memory manually.
- Click “Install” to start the installation process. If you don’t want to install iOS 11 right now, tap Later and choose between Remind Me Later or Install Tonight. When choosing the second option, it is enough to connect the charger in the evening. the update will start automatically.
If you are not satisfied that there is still a registered developer version on your device, delete the profile or update via iTunes. To delete a developer profile:
- Open the “General” section in the settings and go to the “Profiles” submenu.
- Select the iOS Beta Software Profile and click Remove.
- Reboot your device.
- Go to the “Software update” section, download and install the latest update.
The functionality of the system will not change, but the system information will indicate that the phone / tablet is running iOS 11.
Force system update to iOS 11
The new version of iOS, numbered 11, became available for installation on September 19. If you still haven’t received the iOS 11 update, there is reason to think about the reasons. enough time has passed for you to get your turn.
Reasons for not updating
There are three main reasons why updates are not received:
- The device does not support iOS 11.
- You were a beta test participant.
- Jailbreak done
The first step is to check the list of supported devices. It contains all the latest models of smartphones and tablets from Apple. Please note: you can install the latest system update on iPhone 5s, but iPhone 5 and 5c are not in the list. version 11 will not come to these devices.
The next reason is participation in beta testing. If the user has updated the system to the Golden Master version for developers, then nothing else should come to him. GM and the final version of iOS 11 are one and the same, that is, in fact, you already have an up-to-date system.
With the third reason, everything is also clear: if you have jailbroken the previous version of iOS, then you will not be able to update to the next one. Therefore, here you should not ask yourself why the update does not come, but perform recovery in DFU mode, after which you can install a new system.
Installing iOS via iTunes
Installing new versions over the air can cause various problems, so the safest way to update is to use iTunes. The method below also helps to get rid of the Golden Master version and go to the final build of iOS 11 without deleting the developer profile.
- Download the iOS 11 IPSW file for your device.
- Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select device.
- Make a backup before performing the update.
- Hold down the Shift key and click “Update”.
- Select the downloaded firmware file.
- Confirm the start of the installation by clicking “Update”.
Do not disconnect the device from the computer while flashing. After a short wait, the final version of iOS 11 will be installed on it.