iPhone 11 which color is more popular
How to find out which country the iPhone is from
When buying an iPhone from your hands, you need to learn the most complete information about the device.
It is especially important to determine which country the iPhone is from in order to make sure that there will be no problems with its further use. It is very easy to find out this information.
The iPhone model number can be found either in the device options by going to the Settings menu. Basic. About the device and looking at the item “Model”, or on the back of the package (the first method is preferable).
The number looks like this: XXXXX (YY) / A, where XXXXX are symbols describing the model, memory capacity and color of the device case, and YY is the country for which the gadget was released. They are what we need in order to determine where this iPhone came from.
Note: / A. non-semantic information, printed on boxes.
A complete list of abbreviations and their corresponding countries:
- AB. UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia
- AE. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar
- B. Great Britain and Ireland
- BZ. Brazil
- C. Canada
- CH. PRC
- CM. Hungary
- CR. Croatia
- CS. Slovakia, Czech Republic
- СZ. Czech Republic
- DN. Austria, Germany, Netherlands
- E. Mexico
- EE. Estonia
- FB. France, Luxembourg
- FD. Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland
- GB. Greece
- GR. Greece
- HB. Israel
- HN. India
- IP. Portugal, Italy
- J. Japan
- ID. Indonesia
- KH. South Korea, PRC
- KN. Denmark and Norway
- KS. Finland and Sweden
- LA. Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, Peru, El Salvador, Ecuador
- LE. Argentina
- LL. USA
- LP. Poland
- LT. Lithuania
- LV. Latvia
- LZ. Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay
- MG. Hungary
- MY from Malaysia
- NF. Belgium, France, Luxembourg
- PA from Indonesia
- PL. Poland
- PO. Portugal
- PP. Philippines
- RO. Romania
- RR. Russia, Moldova
- RS. Russia
- SL. Slovakia
- SO. South Africa
- T. Italy
- TA. Taiwan
- TH from Thailand
- TU. Turkey
- X. Australia and New Zealand
- Y. Spain
- ZA from Singapore
- ZP. Hong Kong and Macau
Please rate 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Subscribe to us Telegram. In contact with. Instagram. Youtube.
Which iPhone 11 Color Is Better to Choose. Live Photo All Colors: Black, White and Red
In 2019, Apple released a new line of 11 series smartphones for sale, which differ from previous models with the pro prefix. They do not really differ in functionality, but there is a difference in technical properties and other parameters. The conclusion suggests itself that Pro-devices are not significantly superior to the main relative. What are the for 11th generation iPhones and what is the feature of each variety.
Buy iPhone 11 in Installments, Moscow and St. Petersburg Original. Price in All Stores
Additionally, it is recommended to pay attention to the Player.ru service, where the price is lower compared to the standard one. But the terms of purchase are different from the usual ones. You will have to pay for delivery or go for a smartphone to the other end of the city in order to purchase it at the lowest price.
IPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max Screen. Size, Color, and Response
The iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display. Superficially distributed over the front of the body. Among the features are:
- Accurate color reproduction. great display of photos, videos, games thanks to the support of the same brightness at any point (equal to the center and corners of the display).
- True Tone technology. whites are dependent on ambient conditions when auto-adjusting for color temperature expression.
- Touch or lift option. the user can only touch the screen or lift it to exit the locked mode.
- Tactile feedback. customize context menus and commands to speed up actions when tapping the display.
The 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max have an OLED display branded as Super Retina XDR. For devices with pro prefix the size is 5.8 “, and for pro Max it is 6.5”. Characteristics:
iPhone 11 colour comparison
- In different lighting conditions, brightness adjustment is possible. in sunny weather, the reflection parameters are 800 cd / m3, when it is convenient to view photos and take pictures. When loaded in HDR format, the device can deliver up to 1200 cd / m3, comparable to the brightness of the Pro Display XDR.
- Contrast. 2,000,000: 1.
- True Tone method. for a comfortable display, the white is adjusted to balance with the ambient light.
- Haptic feedback when pressed. customize menus and commands to speed up actions such as launching the camera without turning on the app.
- Wide color gamut. a systematic approach to color management.
- Night Shift mode. in the dark, the screen color shifts to warm tones for easy viewing.
- Dark Mode. natural blacks for expressive iOS 13
458 pixels per inch make the devices perfect for clarity and brightness. The screen is able to turn off the light of some pixels to add depth to the color.
iPhone 11 & 11 Pro. What’s In The Box: Headphones & Charger
The parent of the iPhone 11 series comes with:
- EarPods with Lightning connector.
- Lightning wire.
- Charging component.
For Pro models, the kit includes the same items, but the cables are equipped with a lug for connection to the USB-C port. But the power adapter is rated to deliver 18W of power to deliver a quick charge.
Additionally, you can purchase a cover, protective glass, depending on the selected type of smartphone. Suitable power supplies are available for wireless charging.
IPHONE 11 | Which COLOR is BEST for you? | ACTUAL COLOR | Jen VLOG
Processor and RAM. iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
The functioning of the iOS system in all production models is based on the work of the A13 Bionic processor. It is designed to alert you to problem solving quickly but without spikes. The platform is several years ahead of other models in terms of speed. The manufacturer talks about its ability to do things that the user never dreamed of.
- Fusion Architecture. There are 2 performance cores and 4 dedicated performance cores. The former are responsible for the speed of processes, and the latter are responsible for saving charge during regular operation.
- Fast Graphics. The processor provides speed when playing games, which makes it possible to experience the speed up to 20% faster than previous models. Difficult and innovative AR games run seamlessly.
- Complex with 8 cores of Neural Engine. speed and efficiency are proven in practice. Allows the use of 3 cameras, face recognition technology, augmented reality programs and other programs.
- Mechanical learning technology with corresponding acceleration controllers. new elements on the processor perform computations up to 6 times faster, which affects the ability to process 1×1012 operations per second.
- The processor is trained by the machine system. mechanical distribution of tasks between nodes (Neural Engine system, CPU and GPU).
Since the functionality of the iPhone 11 is designed to perform labor-intensive processes, the company opted for the A3 Bionic processor. Unlike others, it gives a huge stream of information, the recognition of which by other models is slow or cannot be deciphered. Shooting at 60 frames / second and an extended variable range, all members of the series cope with ease and dynamic speed when problems arise, their processor brains just do their job.
Automatic and instant processing of signals, conditions and actions is supported by machine learning technologies. For example, when video processing systems, it itself changes lighting at different points, corrects frames and performs optimization.
How the iPhone 11 and XR differ
Last year’s XR was content with a single-camera main photomodule. The 12-megapixel camera has a wide-angle module and an f / 1.8 sensitivity. Plus, the iPhone XR has excellent optical image stabilization, which helps a lot when recording 4K footage at 60fps.
In 2019, the younger iPhone received a dual-camera module, each sensor of which has a resolution of 12 megapixels. The first one has a wide-angle lens, the second one. 120-degree ultra-wide angle with f / 1.8 and f / 2.4 apertures, respectively. The smartphone has an advanced night mode. Both cameras can record 4K video at 60 frames per second. The front camera is now also 12 megapixels and can shoot video in slo-mo.
In terms of performance, last year’s XR was in no way inferior to its “big brothers”. the processor of the model was a six-core Apple A12 Bionic, made using a 7-nm process technology. A quad-core video accelerator with support for Metal 2 technology was responsible for the graphics operation. In general, the power of this solution will be enough for several more years, so as not to feel lags and drawdowns, for example, in new games.
The processor of the younger iPhone is the Apple A13 Bionic. It focuses on machine learning and neural networks. A separate controller that will distribute the processing power. As the developers promise, energy efficiency has skyrocketed, with a performance increase of 20%. And, of course, at the presentation they again said that this is the most powerful mobile in the history of the company.
Today, last year’s “budget iPhone” is very expensive in Russia. The initial 64 GB version (there is very little such a drive now) is offered on the official website at a price of 49,999 thousand rubles. 128 GB is estimated at 70 thousand rubles, and 256 GB. 79 thousand rubles. Not cheap, but if you search, you can find price tags 5-10% lower.
In the US, the basic version will start selling on September 20 at a price of 699 (45.6 thousand rubles). In Russia, the basic “youngest” will cost 59.9 thousand rubles for 128 GB. 64.9 thousand rubles, and the maximum version will cost 74 thousand rubles.