iPhone has turned off and the boot circle is spinning
Device does not start after restart
If your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X still won’t turn on after the forced restart procedure, it may be dead. Yes, you didn’t even notice it.
In this case, connect the device to a wired charger (this is preferable) or put it on a wireless station and leave it for an hour. In a couple of minutes this will appear:
If the charging screen does not appear for an hour, or if a screen for connecting to a power source is displayed, do not despair. Just check the connector, USB cable and power adapter.
First, make sure 100% that all connectors are securely connected and not damaged or clogged with dirt. Try a different cable or power adapter. If it is dull. to the service.
Please note that in winter the battery can run out very quickly due to low temperatures. over, it may not provide the required power, and the device will simply turn off.
Of course, everything written above is also true for the iPhone 7 and below. There are simply no nuances other than the lack of support for wireless charging in this case.
Smartphone freezes on apple while loading
It happens that the iPhone seems to start, but its loading stops at the Apple logo. an apple. But this mainly happens on test firmware and with other risky manipulations.
First. Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
Second. When the device is connected, perform a forced reboot.
- On iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button. And at the end, press and hold the power button until the Apple logo.
- If you are using an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for ten seconds or longer until the Apple logo.
- If you are using an iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, or older, press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time for ten seconds or longer until the Apple logo.
Never release the buttons described above when the apple appears. the Apple logo. Keep holding them until the recovery screen starts. Let go and exhale.
Third. Select “Update” when prompted to perform a repair or update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your personal data.
ITunes will first download a fresh copy of iOS for the device. You just have to wait until the procedure is completed or try to perform it again if something goes wrong.
The device does not respond at all
If your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X does not respond at all to your actions, it just freezes and shows a static picture or just a dark screen, you need to restart.
In this case, you should not lose any data that you worked on if the corresponding software has an autosave function. And there will definitely not be an iPhone reset.
On iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button. And at the end, press and hold the power button until the Apple logo.
If you are using an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for ten seconds or longer until the Apple logo.
If you are using an iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, or older, press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time for ten seconds or longer until the Apple logo.
iPhone 8 or X won’t turn on or freezes on apple. What to do?
Many of us are well aware of how to deal with the problems that can arise with the long-familiar iPhone. However, Apple has changed a lot in the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
In this article, we will try to figure out what to do if your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X do not respond to actions, do not turn on at all, freeze on an apple.
What to do if all else fails
As a result, after all the procedures described above, you should see the familiar lock screen of your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or older iPhone that you are so used to:
However, on rare occasions, you may not succeed. Yes, this happens sometimes with the iPhone. And there are plenty of reasons for this outcome:
- There is something wrong with the display if it stays dark but you hear alert tones and feel vibration.
- There is something wrong with the display if it stays black, but you hear a beep when you plug your iPhone into a charger.
- There is something wrong with the touch, if the display works, but does not respond to your gentle and not strong pressing.
- What’s wrong with the buttons if you can’t force restart the device or even just press them to do so.
- Something is just wrong if the device stuck on the screen with an apple and is not recognized by iTunes.
As a result, you need to go to the service. But his choice is a topic for a separate material. Better, of course, in the official one, but it is long and expensive. Unofficial, but dangerous for iPhone.
Restoring the LG G2 to its factory state shouldn’t be too problematic either. The number of steps in this process is somewhat larger, but by themselves they do not require special training and knowledge. So, what to do to return the factory firmware to the G2:
- Download and install ADB Driver Installer from here.
- Download the official firmware (Europe Open 32G or Europe Open) from here.
- Download and install the LG Mobile Support Tool, as well as FlashTool (goo.gl/NE26IQ).
- Turn off the smartphone, hold down the volume up button and insert the USB cable.
- Expand the FlashTool archive and run the UpTestEX.exe file.
- In the window that opens, select Select Type. 3GQCT, Phone Mode. DIAG, in the Select KDZ file option, select the firmware downloaded in the second step.
- Press the CSE Flash button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the window that opens, click Start.
- In the next window, select the country and language and click Ok.
- We are waiting for the end of the firmware, and then turn off and turn on the smartphone.
It’s all. But keep in mind that, as with Samsung, the DO smartphone will still have Rooted status, and this cannot be fixed.
With the Galaxy S5 smartphone, things are a little more complicated, but generally quite simple. This time, you will need the Samsung Odin application, with the help of which the smartphone will be flashed. Sequencing:
- Resetting smartphone DO to factory settings.
- Download and install the latest Samsung USB drivers from here.
- Download and install the latest version of Odin from here.
- Go to samfirmware.com, enter the model SM-G900F in the search, find the firmware marked Russia, download and unpack.
- Turn off the smartphone and turn it on with the volume down and Home buttons held down, wait five seconds until a warning message appears.
- Press the volume up button to put the smartphone into Odin mode.
- We connect a smartphone using a USB cable.
- Launch Odin, press the PDA button and select the file with the tar.md5 extension inside the directory with the unpacked firmware.
- Press the Start button in Odin and wait until the firmware process ends.
As I already said, this operation will return the smartphone to its original state, but it will not reset the trigger set by the Knox system (if it was in the standard firmware). Therefore, the service center may refuse to repair.
Scenario one: after an unsuccessful flashing, the smartphone stopped loading
An unsuccessful flashing can be caused by several factors: the battery has run out, and the firmware is only half filled, the firmware turned out to be faulty or intended for another smartphone model. In the end, there was simply not enough space on the smartphone, which can happen when trying to install a fresh version of Android on a smartphone three or four years ago.
Outwardly, all these problems usually manifest themselves either in endless smartphone resets to the manufacturer’s initial logo, or in the so-called boot loop, when the boot animation spins on the screen for more than five to ten minutes. Problems with the screen (multicolored ripples) and a non-working touch screen are also possible, which also prevent the use of the smartphone.
In all these cases, it is enough to do one simple thing: turn off the smartphone by long pressing the power button, then turn it on with the volume down button held down (some smartphones use a different combination), and after you get into recovery, reinstall the firmware (Install zip from sdcard. Chooze zip from sdcard) or restore a backup (Backup and restore. Restore). Everything is easy and simple.
Myth 3. Software that requires root privileges is capable of corrupting a smartphone
In theory, a rooted app can do whatever it wants with a smartphone’s firmware, including erasing it completely. Therefore, you need to be extremely careful with such software. The software that we are talking about on the pages of the magazine is completely safe and tested in its own skin. In addition, for the entire time of using smartphones on Android (and this is starting from version 1.5), I have never come across a situation where software with root support would kill a smartphone.
Flashing a smartphone, and even more so getting root access, is not at all such scary and dangerous operations as they might seem at first glance. If you do everything correctly and do not resort to tools that unlock the smartphone bootloader bypassing the manufacturer’s tools, you will not be able to turn the smartphone over. Yes, in some cases you will have to tinker in order to put everything back in place, but which is better. to use a locked smartphone, which does not allow you to do even half of the things that it is capable of, or to gain full control over the device? After all, reinstalling Windows on a PC doesn’t scare anyone.
Most of the articles in the X-Mobile section are devoted to hacks and tweaks that require getting root rights, modifying the firmware or replacing it with custom. However, not every reader is ready to subject his smartphone to such operations, fearing that they can turn the device into a brick or lead to instability in work. Today I will debunk these myths and show that even in the most stalemate situation, it is not so difficult to bring a smartphone back to life.
In many smartphones, the unlocked bootloader will not allow the update over the air.
In 90% of cases, unlocking the bootloader will result in the deletion of all data from the smartphone, including the memory card.
Hacker # 187. Walking around the Blizzard Warden
The Recovery Console is stored in a separate section of the internal NAND memory and is not connected in any way with the installed operating system. After installing a modified version of the console, it will be possible to flash custom firmware or even another OS (Firefox OS, for example). If a failure occurs during the installation of the firmware, the smartphone will not be able to load it, however, the recovery console will remain in place, and all that needs to be done is to reboot into recovery and reinstall the firmware.
In addition, any custom recovery console contains a backup / restore function that allows you to back up the main firmware and restore it unchanged (with all applications, settings and data) in the event that something goes wrong. In fact, the smartphone can be returned to its original state.
Before flashing, be sure to make a backup using a custom recovery console You can restore a backup using the NAndroid Manager Android application
You may be asking: what happens if a failure occurs during the installation of the Recovery Console itself? Nothing, in this case, the situation will be the opposite, when the operating system itself remains in place, and the console will be lost. To deal with it, you just need to re-flash recovery directly from Android.
Hypothetically, you can imagine a situation where both the firmware and the recovery console will be killed (although this is quite difficult to do), but even in this case, the primary bootloader will always remain in place, flashed into the permanent memory of the smartphone.
Conclusion: it is impossible to kill a smartphone by installing a third-party firmware via a custom recovery console. Either recovery or the primary bootloader will always remain in place.
How to restart iPhone without a button?
It is possible to control mobile devices from Apple and iPhone in particular without mechanical control buttons. The creators took into account, albeit a high, but still limited resource of mechanical controls, and in case the touchscreen of your iPhone survived the control buttons, the operations for which the “mechanics” were responsible can be performed using gestures.
Assistive Touch must be turned on in order to activate full iPhone touch control. This function allows you to flexibly configure the control of the device using gestures and completely replaces the mechanical control buttons.
How to Restart iPhone to Normal Mode?
How to restart iPhone from any state?
At least once, but every owner of an iPhone or any other iOS device faced software glitches when the device stops responding to touching the screen and pressing mechanical control buttons (Home and Power). What to do if iPhone freezes and refuses to obey elementary commands? In today’s instructions, we will introduce you, dear readers, with 3 ways to restart your iPhone from any state.
iPhone 7 and later
On iPhones that were released after the iPhone 7, the Home button was made touch-sensitive. If the iOS operating system is frozen, then pressing the sensor will not work. They made another emergency reboot method for them:
- Press the power button and volume down button at the same time. Do not release and hold for about 6 seconds.
This method allows you to forcibly restart your iPhone or iPad when a software failure occurs. We advise you to use this procedure in case of emergency, and if you can get by with the remaining 2 methods, use them. Leave this one as a last resort.
The third and final method of restarting an iPhone is only effective during normal operation of the iOS device, when the touch display responds to touch and the device performs the necessary operations, but the shutdown button is damaged or does not work.
Turn off iPhone using Assistive Touch
Within the framework of this manual, we will get acquainted with the method of turning off an iOS device without using the “Power” button using the Assistive Touch function.
- Tap on the Assistive Touch menu icon;
- In the menu of this function, “tap” on the “Apparatus” icon, and then a long “tap” (touch the screen of the device and do not lift your finger) on “Screen lock” wait for the “Turn off” and “Cancel” buttons to appear;
- And then everything is like when you turn off the iPhone in normal mode, make a “swipe right” on the “Turn off” button. The device will start to turn off;
- How can you then turn it on if the shutdown button is not working properly? Just connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and it will turn on normally.
Activating Assistive Touch
- Scroll to the bottom of the accessibility settings page and in the “Interaction” section select “Assistive Touch”;
- In the next settings window, move the activation slider opposite “Assistive Touch” to the “Enabled” position (colored green). A semi-transparent button appears on the iPhone screen.
- Touch the iPhone touch screen within this button (this gesture is called “Tap”). A window with available Assistive Touch options will appear on the screen.
- Press and quickly release the volume key.
- Start reducing the sound and immediately activate the power key of the device.
- Wait for the white apple logo to appear.
oh my gods, the eighth magic of the world, THANK YOU!
Personally, I myself am not a fan of Apple technology, but on occasion I do not miss the opportunity to dig deeper with it. The other day they brought me an iPhone 11 phone, which has a dark screen and a spinning loading icon. In this case, the problem occurred with a very low battery charge and the hostess thought that charging would fix everything. She put the device to charge, but the situation did not change. The next step was an attempt to turn it off, but the phone did not respond to keystrokes in any way. It is clear that a system error has appeared and the iOS operating system has crashed. By the way, the authorized center said over the phone that the estimated cost of repairs will be from 1000 rubles. So the phone got to me.
Yes, Apple iOS is also not flawless and it crashes. It must be admitted that the old versions of operating systems were much less buggy than the 12th and even more so the 13th. And that’s why the owners of “Apple” phones often made fun of those who use the Android OS.
If the iOS update is not currently taking place, the download icon on the screen means that the iPhone is frozen. Yes, this may be a sign of a serious problem with the software or memory of the device, in which case you will have to contact the service. But, as practice indicates, most often this is a system error and it is quite easy to reboot it. But how to do this, because I have already said above that the ordinary method of turning off or restarting the iPhone does not work ?! I’ll tell you for now.
On iPhone 11 (regular, Pro or Max), as well as on all previous models up to iPhone 8 inclusive, you need to do the following sequence of actions:
1.Press and quickly release the Volume UP key.
2. Press and quickly release the Volume Down key.
3. Press and hold the side key until the phone restarts and the Apple logo appears.
It remains to wait for the usual loading of the device. The same sequence of actions works on modern iPad models with Face ID.
If the boot circle is spinning on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, as well as on the seventh generation iPod touch, then to restart the device, you must immediately press and hold the side key and the Volume Down key until the Apple icon appears.
On iPhone 6s and older phones, as well as on iPads with the Home key and older iPod touches, to force restart, press and hold the Home and Side keys until the restart occurs.
This entry was posted in Others by its creator XasaH and tagged hard reset, iphone, iPhone buggy, loading icon.
The iPhone loading icon is constantly spinning. IPhone freezes at Apple logo screen on boot
Why is the loading icon constantly spinning on iPhone?
Greetings! Watching the download indicator (a spinning circle during data transfer) is a fairly common situation for any iPhone owner. While using the web, downloading games and applications, and other things related to sending and receiving data by the device. it (indicator) indicates that this very exchange of information is taking place. As the saying goes: “This is the norm!” © Lena Malysheva.
However, sometimes this very situation can suddenly become abnormal. And its abnormality will lie in the fact that this very loading icon on the iPhone screen will rotate all the time, regardless of whether you are downloading something in some other way interacting with the web on your own device. After all, even if you do nothing with it, the screen still shows that the iPhone is constantly loading some data from the network.
And this is not the worst thing. well, he turns there for himself, downloads and nonsense. But, at the same time, the discharge rate of the smartphone battery greatly increases! And overnight, when nothing happens to the device, you can simply lose 10-15% of the charge. And this already does not fit into any gate. it needs to be corrected! For you at the moment, I’ll tell you how to deal with unchanged loading is not clear what from the network on the iPhone. Go!
What needs to be done first? Check a few pts in the settings, when activated, the iPhone can go to the web without your knowledge. Here they are:
- We prohibit Apple from collecting diagnostic information. Options. Privacy. Diagnostics and implementation. Disable data sending.
- Turn off automatic app updates in the App Store. You can do a similar operation at: Options. App Store and iTunes Store. Updates.
- For those who have the download wheel spinning only when visiting Safari, this setting item can help: Safari. Add-ons. Website data. Delete all data.
- It is possible that some application has already tried to update and is now just hanging in a waiting state, requiring a connection to the web. We already know how to deal with pending applications!
- If the download icon rotates only when you enter the gallery (“Photos” application), then this means that you have the iCloud media library turned on and at the moment the photos and videos are being uploaded to the “cloud”. It can be turned off by going to Options. Photos and Camera. iCloud Media Library.
- Check the programs that have access to web navigators, weather, social network clients. Maybe they access the web even when you are not using them (in a “collapsed” state).
If all this has been checked, then just try to reboot the device. with a high degree of probability, for some time the iPhone will finish asking for the Internet.
However, in fact, it will probably continue soon. And that’s why…
It is necessary to be aware that in most cases, similar behavior appears after the device has been flashed and updated and restored from a backup copy. For me, for example, after updating to iOS 9, this lasted for several days, although it seems that all the data was restored in the first couple of hours. It turns out not, the iPhone was still there without the help of others, turning and downloading something.
And here there will be only one solution. a good Wi-Fi signal, for the night to charge and just not focus on this for a while. Believe me, sooner or later he will load everything up and will not do similar things.
Many still advise the following actions in similar options: delete everything from the phone, install a new firmware, etc. Where it leads? In addition to what is written above. again he will start downloading something without your knowledge. So my advice for you is that if all the points that are indicated above are fulfilled, then simply do not pay attention, after a while everything will pass by itself. And if the continuous rotation of the download circle is very annoying, then restart the device. this will help for a while.
Why does a circle on the screen spin when the iPhone is turned off in iOS 12
When something goes wrong with our iPhone, we immediately start to get nervous, because we perfectly understand how much it can cost to repair an expensive smartphone. After installing the new version of iOS 11.2 firmware, mobile users noticed that when the iPhone was turned off, a circle was spinning on the screen. What this can mean and how to fix this freeze without the help of the service center, we will tell you in more detail below.
Black screen and a circle is spinning
One of the troubles on iOS 12 on the iPhone is a black screen when turned off and a circle is spinning. This says only one thing: your mobile device is frozen, caught a glitch, or a system error has occurred. Whatever it is, the solution to the problem will be essentially the same.
Method 1. when turned on, it will reboot from iTunes
Put your device in DFU mode. all steps are described below. Then select the device recovery function.
Connect your device to your work computer using a USB cable.
Open iTunes (always use the latest version of the program).
Apple iPhone XR Spinning Wheel Black Screen EASY FIX
Press and hold the side power button and the HOME button (on iPhone 7/7 Plus, the volume down button) at the same time for about 10 seconds.
Release the power button, but hold the other button for another 15 seconds.
iTunes will detect iPhone in recovery mode. The smartphone screen must remain off. You can now restore iPhone.
Method 2. on iOS 12 iPhone loads with Tenorshare ReiBoot
Turn to Tenorshare ReiBoot, which fixes system errors on the iOS platform by entering and exiting recovery mode in just a few clicks. The detailed process of using the program is described below.
Download Tenorshare ReiBoot tool to your computer from the official web page. After the download is complete, install the program and you can immediately run it on your computer.
Now we take in hands your iPhone, on the screen of which a circle is spinning when it is turned off, then we connect it using a USB cable to the PC. Once connected, Tenorshare ReiBoot will immediately recognize it and prompt you to enter recovery mode.
Now click on the active button “Enter recovery mode” and wait for your iPhone to enter this mode. This will be evidenced by the appearance of the iTunes icon and the USB image on the screen of the mobile device.
As soon as the button “Exit recovery mode” becomes available, click on it.
Tenorshare ReiBoot will automatically restart your iPhone. After restarting, the device will turn back on and your problem will be resolved. Most likely, you will no longer see the circle spinning on a black screen when you turn off your iPhone.
Do not uninstall Tenorshare ReiBoot. it may come in handy in the future as it can deal with most iOS errors. Note that there is a third button here, “Resolve iOS Freezes”. If you click on it, then you will see a large list of various problems (iPhone constantly reboots, black screen on iPhone, iPhone stuck on an apple, iPad is disconnected, connect to iTunes as unlock) that are encountered by iPhone or iPad owners. Selecting an error or a problem that you encountered from the list. you will be offered a solution.
Tenorshare ReiBoot can be installed on Windows and Mac. You can download it absolutely free.
Why is the loading icon constantly spinning on iPhone?
Greetings! Watching the loading indicator (a spinning circle during data transfer) is a fairly common situation for any iPhone owner. While using the Internet, downloading games and applications, other things related to sending / receiving data by the device. it (indicator) shows that this very exchange of information is taking place.
However, sometimes this very situation can suddenly become abnormal. And its abnormality will consist in the fact that this very download icon on the iPhone screen will spin constantly, regardless of whether you are downloading something or in some other way interact with the Internet on your device. After all, even if you do nothing with it, the screen still shows that the iPhone is constantly loading some data from the network.
And this is not the worst thing. well, it is spinning there by itself, downloading and nonsense. However, at the same time, the discharge rate of the smartphone battery is greatly increased! And overnight, when nothing happens to the device, you can easily lose 10-15% of the charge. And this already does not fit into any gate. it must be corrected! Now I will tell you how to deal with the constant downloading of something from the network to the iPhone. Go!
What’s the first thing to do? Check several items in the settings, when activated, the iPhone can access the Internet without your knowledge.
- We prohibit Apple from collecting diagnostic information. Settings. Privacy. Diagnostics and usage. Disable data sending. Updated! For iOS 10.3 and “older” go to Settings. Privacy and check “Sensor and Usage Data” and “Analytics and Improvements”. Disable everything that we don’t like (that is, everything at all :)).
- Turn off automatic app updates in the App Store. You can do a similar operation at: Settings. App Store and iTunes Store. Updates.
- Does the loading wheel only spin when visiting Safari? This item of settings can help you: Safari. Add-ons. Site data. Delete all data.
- Perhaps some application tried to update and now just hung in a waiting state, requiring an Internet connection. We already know how to deal with waiting applications.!
- If the download icon spins only when you enter the gallery (the “Photos” application), then the “iCloud Media Library” option, the “My Photo Stream” or “Shared Albums” option is to blame. at the moment, photos and videos are being uploaded to the “cloud”. It can be turned off by going to Settings. Photos & Camera. iCloud Photos.
- Check the programs that have access to the Internet. navigators, weather, social network clients. Perhaps they access the Internet even when you are not using them (in a “minimized” state).
Try just restarting your device.
With a high degree of probability, for some time the iPhone will stop asking for the Internet.
However, it will almost certainly continue soon. And that’s why…
It must be understood that in most cases, this behavior appears after:
- Restoring a device from a backup.
For me, for example, after updating to iOS 14, this continued for several days.!
Although, it would seem, all data was recovered in the first couple of hours.
It turns out not, the iPhone was restoring and downloading something on its own.
And here there will be only one solution. a good Wi-Fi signal, for the night to charge and just not focus on this for a while. Believe me, sooner or later he will load everything up and stop doing such things.
IPhone repair at a service center
If none of the above solutions helped you get rid of the stuck iPhone loading indicator, you should contact an Apple service center. If the device is still under warranty, the repair will cost you free of charge. To avoid long queues, make an appointment by phone in advance to hand over the device for repair.
Rebooting the device is the simplest and, at the same time, quite effective way to fix any error. Therefore, it is better to start with her. Below are the restart methods for different iPhone models.
For iPhone X / XR / XS / 8/8 Plus: Press and release first the volume up button, then the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device restarts.
For iPhone 6 / 6s and earlier, iPad: Press and hold the Home and Power buttons until you see the Apple logo.
Why is my iPhone stuck during the boot process ?
Understanding the cause of the problem means that it can be avoided in the future. Here are the most common causes of iPhone freezing on the loading indicator:
Your device may malfunction as a result of the unstable version of iOS you are using. If the iPhone freezes when booting immediately after updating the iOS system, then the reason most likely lies in it.
There might be a technical problem. If your device has been exposed to water or any component of the equipment has been damaged, its performance can be seriously impaired, which leads to various problems, for example, the device freezes during the boot process.
Probably the most common cause is a virus attack. Malware and viruses can affect the settings of your device and provoke this and many other problems.
Problems in boot settings
Errors in iPhone boot settings can also prevent iPhone from working properly and cause this problem.
Using recovery mode
If rebooting doesn’t help, you can try restoring your iPhone in recovery mode. Attention! All device data and settings will be erased. Follow the steps below to put iPhone into recovery mode.
Launch iTunes on your PC, and then connect one end of the USB cable to your computer.
Press and hold the Volume Up / Down button (Home button for iPhone 6 and later) for a few seconds. Without releasing the button, connect the other end of the cable to your device.
Release the button, then the iTunes icon will appear on the iPhone screen.
iTunes will automatically detect your device in recovery mode. Click “OK” to start the process. Check if the problem is resolved.
What to do if iPhone stuck on black screen while loading
Whatever provoked this error, the main task is to eliminate it; otherwise, you would not be reading our article now. Well, you’re in luck. One of the ways, or maybe all of the following, will return your device to working condition.
What to do if iPhone freezes during the boot process
Have you picked up your iPhone, but all you see is the loading screen? If an Apple logo or a spinning boot indicator is displayed on a frozen black iPhone screen, it may be nearly impossible to use the device, much less fix it. No matter how annoying this situation is, it occurs quite often. This news is good news, as it means that there are still ways to fix this error. This article provides some of the most effective solutions for iPhone freezing while loading. But before we start, let’s look at the causes of this problem.
Restore iPhone in DFU Mode
If the recovery mode option didn’t work, you may need to put your iPhone into DFU mode. To do this, follow the instructions.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and launch iTunes.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Home button (iPhone 6s and earlier) or the Volume Down button (iPhone 7) on iPhone at the same time for about 8 seconds.
- After 8 seconds, release the power button while continuing to hold the Home button or Volume Down button until the message “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode” appears.
- Release the Home button or the volume down button, after which the screen of your iPhone should turn completely black. If this does not happen, repeat the whole process again.
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X, press and quickly release the volume up button, then press and hold the side button until the screen goes black.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen without Data Loss
If you are looking for the best solution to fix this problem without losing your phone data, we recommend Tenorshare ReiBoot. This utility will help you fix any iOS crashes on your device, including freezing during iPhone loading, freezing at the Apple logo, recovery mode, black screen. endless download mode and other iOS problems. To correct your device using Tenorshare ReiBoot, download and install it on your PC, then follow the instructions.
Open the ReiBoot software and then connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. The program will immediately detect your device. Select the “Fix operating system” option in the Main Menu.
Click on “Start” and download the required firmware package to your device. Click on “Download” to start the process.