Monitor Does Not Work Button Is Off
How to adjust the monitor with buttons
Depending on the brand and model, the computer monitor may have a different number of access buttons (on average, there are 5-6).
Let’s consider the purpose of all possible controls on a modern monitor:
- POWER (ON / OFF) button. required to turn the monitor on and off.
- MENU. a button designed to call the on-screen menu and activate the selected (highlighted) menu item. This button is also used to return to the previous menu section.
- Brightness (Sun symbol). a button for adjusting the brightness of the image.
- SOURCE is a button used to change the input signal mode used by the monitor. The Source button on the monitor has essentially the same function as the Enter button on the remote control when the OSD is active. When you press the SOURCE button, a message should appear on the monitor screen about the current mode. digital or analog signal. When choosing digital mode, the monitor should be connected to the dedicated DVI port using a DVI cable.
- AUTO (EXIT). This button has two functions: it provides direct access to the automatic adjustment mode (AUTO), and is also used to exit (EXIT) from the active or OSD menu. The Auto button on the monitor allows you to quickly correct the image (shift to the right or left), as well as adjust its basic parameters.
- – CH is a paired button that provides vertical switching between the main menu items (in the selected menu mode). If the monitor is in TV mode (when this function is supported) This button sequentially switches TV channels.
- – VOL. a paired button that provides volume control, as well as switching between the items of the main menu of the horizontal adjustment.
How to adjust the brightness and other parameters of the monitor through the touch menu?
Almost all modern computer monitors have touch-sensitive control buttons on the case, with which you can easily quickly change the brightness, color, contrast settings.
- It is enough to press any of the touch buttons to get into the menu. For example, on LG monitors it is called Monitor Setup.
- Next, select the desired adjustment scale (brightness, contrast, saturation, clarity, etc.), and use the arrows to set the optimal value.
The issue of adjusting brightness and other parameters on second monitor models is solved in a similar way. Minor differences can only be in the configuration and location of the button panel itself.
How to use the buttons on your computer monitor and answers to other important questions
Each PC user has his own requirements for the image quality on the monitor screen. This is due to the individual characteristics of the perception of the picture and a number of external factors.
To make working at the computer comfortable and not fatiguing for the eyes, any monitor has a settings panel consisting of several buttons.
With their help, you can quickly change contrast, brightness, refresh rate, color saturation and other parameters, making the image quality optimal for each specific case.
We will tell you about which buttons are present on most computer monitors and how to adjust the image using them in this review.
Why the monitor does NOT respond to the power button
Many users are faced with a problem of this nature, when, for no apparent reason, the monitor stops showing the image.
It seems that the device continues to work, the indicator on the power button may be on or blinking. As if the monitor is in standby mode, but the screen is NOT displayed even when moving the mouse and pressing keyboard keys.
If the monitor power button does not work, i.e. when you click on it, the picture does not appear on the screen, The following options are possible:
- There is no network connection. The plug may be loose in the outlet;
- There is no connection to the computer. If the monitor does not turn on and the button is blinking, one of the cable plugs (VGA / DVI / HDMI) may be loose;
- Damaged cable. Another option. the cable is damaged (pinch, bent, etc.);
- Operating system malfunctions. In particular, pay attention to the health of the BIOS;
- The problem is of a hardware nature: the power supply unit of the personal computer is damaged, the card is out of order (for diagnostics and repair / replacement, specialist help is required).
MONITOR BUTTON REPAIR OVERVIEW
How to start an LSD monitor without a power button
If the on / off button is broken in the monitor, then theoretically it can be started, shorted two wires that go to this very button.
However, we strongly discourage users from doing this, and those who do not have basic knowledge of electrical engineering. The best solution would be to replace the button in a specialized service center.
The computer turns on but the monitor does not work.
Why isn’t my computer monitor working? It is difficult to answer this question in one sentence, since the links of the chain and their interconnections, which are involved in displaying the picture on the monitor, are rather confused and intertwined. The loss of a picture on a computer monitor can be caused not only by an inoperative monitor, but also by the signal conversion system itself, and its transmission from the computer to the monitor. Problems with the functioning of the computer system can be caused by a malfunction of the monitor, card, failure of the motherboard, incorrect installation of drivers or incorrect setting of system parameters. In this article, we will try to figure out what problems the user has to face if the computer seems to turn on, but the monitor screen does not show anything.
If the screen is blank after turning on the computer. then first of all check if the Power button is pressed and the indicator on the monitor panel is on. Sometimes users accidentally turn off the monitor with a button on its panel, and since it almost never turned off with a button, they forget about this property of the monitor in general, and think that the monitor is broken.
Power button on the monitor.
If at any position of the monitor on / off button the indicator does NOT change its color or does NOT light up at all, then the problem is clearly in the monitor. The maximum that can be done in this case. check the operation of the power cable (it is best to take a known worker from the second device). You can try to use the cable from the computer itself, after turning it off with the button on the power supply. Before powering off the computer Turn it off by holding the “Power” button on the front side of the system unit for 5 seconds. Such shutdown is softer and preferable. After that, you can Flip the toggle switch on the power supply itself from the back of the system unit. It should be noted that some computer power supplies are NOT equipped with a power off toggle switch, therefore it may not be on the back of the computer. If changing the cables did not help to light the “Power” button, the problem lies inside the monitor case and it is better to immediately contact a service center for repairing monitors.
If the indicator responds to switching on, but the image does NOT appear, pay attention to whether the color tint of the monitor screen changes when the “Power” button is turned on. In operating mode, a few seconds after switching on, the absolutely black LCD monitor becomes slightly brighter. The change from black to dark gray, also almost black, but lighter, is clearly visible if there is no light in the room where the monitor is installed, that is, it is dark. Check the brightness and contrast levels. Sometimes, because of THESE levels, users do not see the picture and think that the monitor is broken, and someone just joked about it, removed all levels to zero. Some monitors, when turned on in the absence of a signal from the computer, pops up a standby message about the absence of a signal.
If your monitor shows signs of life when turned on or shows standby messages about the absence of a signal from the computer card, that is, the monitor works, but does not show the usual pictures of BIOS loading or Windows loading, then the following malfunctions are possible:
The monitor signal cable is out of order, so the monitor does not turn on and the system unit works. A signal is not supplied to the monitor via the VGA cable, and the monitor, and not seeing the signal from the computer, accordingly DOES NOT turn on the screen and does NOT display anything. Carefully inspect the cable that carries the signal from the system unit. Pay special attention to the pins on the connector. they often bend and are a prerequisite for signal loss. Use the utmost care when aligning the bent pin. they break very easily. Again, try using a work cable to connect the problem monitor. When replacing the cable, be sure to turn off the computer and monitor completely respectively.
Classic VGA 15-pin cable (D-Sub 15).
Monitor cable with DVI connectors.
The monitor does not light up when the computer boots up and there are two cards installed in the system unit. If the system has two adapters, that is, two cards, try connecting the monitor to the connector on another card. There is a possibility that the primary device where the signal should be output is incorrectly specified in the BIOS settings. The number of cards in a computer is easy to determine by counting the outputs on the back of the system unit. The option where the signal will be routed can be changed in the BIOS settings.
Rear view of the computer.
There are images on the monitor. because the card is faulty. It is easier to check the performance of the adapter by connecting it to a known working system unit, to a working motherboard. Some of the malfunctions are determined by computer self-diagnostics (POST), as evidenced by a series of beeps after the computer starts. If after inserting the tested card into a working system unit, the BIOS test emits a series of beeps, therefore, the card is faulty. Be careful before inserting the card under test into a working system unit, not all cards are the same and not all are suitable for different motherboards in connector type. Make sure that the card under test is supported by the donor system unit. To do this, you can read the description of the oregano and the card on the manufacturer’s website or in the booklet that comes with the motherboard.
card outside the system unit.
The monitor may NOT work if the computer motherboard is faulty. If the motherboard fails, the POST procedure (the initial test of devices when the computer is turned on, when the BIOS starts up) may fail and NOT produce any signals. The successful completion of the self-diagnosis procedure is usually indicated by one short signal from the built-in speaker, if it is not there, then most likely the matter is in the motherboard. If there are no signals at all, no, not a short signal, and not a series of signals indicating the absence or malfunction of the card, then most likely the motherboard itself has broken. If the motherboard breaks down, the computer coolers can rotate properly, emitting the seemingly correct operation of the system unit. In case of motherboard breakdowns, most likely only a computer repair service will help.
The monitor does not turn on although the computer is noisy when turned on. There may be a problem with the processor. If the processor fails, there are images on the monitor when the computer is turned on, but the Coolers are spinning properly, as if the computer is working. The motherboard may issue a certain series of beeps, informing in a non-working processor, or may NOT issue, here, once at a time it is not necessary.
This is how your computer turns on, but the monitor does not show an image. At the same time, you are confident in your abilities and you have experience in computer repair, you can imagine how the computer works and what part of it is responsible for what, then you may well try to repair it yourself, without the help of a computer service. But if you are not confident in your actions and do not understand well what you need to notice in the system unit, then instead of repairing or replacing one part of the computer, you may have to repair two, or maybe three or four parts, which you damage by your inept actions.
The computer does not turn on from the power button. what to do
Yesterday the computer worked properly, but today when you press the power button, it does not show any signs of life. What could be the problem? Is it possible to fix it yourself or not to do without the help of a wizard? Let’s figure it out.
As practice shows, in most cases the power button of the “Power” system unit stops starting the computer for the following reasons:
- lack of voltage in the 220 V power supply;
- malfunctions of a surge protector or an uninterruptible power supply unit, which receives power through a PC;
- damage to the network cable or lack of contact at its connection points;
- malfunction of the power supply unit (PSU)
- lack of contact in the pads through which the power supply unit is connected to the motherboard;
- failure (lack of charge) of the BIOS memory battery;
- sticking or failure of the “Start” button on the system unit;
- the button of the system unit does not work due to blocking by static charge.
If the computer does NOT respond to pressing the Power button, the first thing to start with is to check the reliability of the system unit connection to the network.
- Make sure the power supply button (on the back of the system unit) is in the position “ON”.
- For a while, try plugging your computer into a power outlet directly, without a surge protector.
- Check if the outlet itself works by connecting any other working electrical appliance to it.
- Next, check the power cord for damage (especially if there are toothy animals at home). Make sure that the plug is firmly seated in the socket and there are no signs of heating at the contact point.
- It will not be superfluous to check / replace the CMOS memory battery, which stores the PC configuration parameters. If the computer is more than 5 years old, it is recommended to replace the battery even for preventive purposes.
If all the above measures did not work, you will have to open the system unit for a more detailed examination and diagnostics.
- Remove the case cover, check if the LED on the motherboard is on.
- The indicator is on. it means that the system unit is receiving power.
- If there is a LED, but it does not light, check the contacts in the connectors, make sure there are no wire breaks.
The next step is to diagnose the “Start” button itself.
How to check that the Power button on the system unit is working
The task of the Start button of the system unit is to start the power switch. After that, the power supply unit carries out self-diagnostics, and if all the network parameters are normal, the power supply unit sends the corresponding signal to the processor. the computer starts loading. All pre-launch events take a split second.
If the Power button does not close the contacts well, the computer will NOT start.
To check if the start button works, you need:
- Check the wires from the button to the motherboard. The connection is made by means of a chip that is put on the contacts of the motherboard.
- Make sure the chip fits snugly and fits well on the pins.
To do this, carefully remove and reinsert the connector;
- Disconnect the computer from the network, disconnect the wires of the Power button;
- Turn on the power of the system unit again and use a screwdriver to briefly disable the PowerSwitch (PowerSW) contacts. If the computer starts up, the problem is with a non-functional button.
Unfortunately, in most cases it will NOT be possible to purchase the Start button separately, you will have to change the entire case. However, there is also an alternative solution to the problem.
To do this, just swap the two-pin connectors “power sw” and “reset sw”.
How to turn on a computer without a power button?
To turn on the computer without the Power button, you must do the following:
- Remove the case cover of the system unit;
- Find among the wires going from the front panel of the system unit to the motherboard, a pair with the inscription on the Power Switch (PW Switch) connector
- Disconnect the indicated connector;
- Using a screwdriver, connect the 2 bare contacts with a screwdriver or the tip of a ballpoint pen. Closing contacts should be fast, literally with one touch.
Hello, this happens due to a problem with the motherboard. Perhaps the problem is dry or swollen capacitors if the computer is many years old. Sometimes removing the charge helps. you need to turn off the system unit and turn on / off the button on the power supply several times. For reasons and solutions when the monitor does not turn on, you can learn from this article.
Hello. The monitor does NOT respond when the system unit is turned on. Reboot does not work, the system does not turn on after shutdown.
The monitor is working, there are two cards. The second block is the same. I tried to leave only the mother and the built-in vidyuhu on the same bar, the same thing. The canders are intact, the thermal paste is fresh. What could be?
If there are a couple of bloated candidates, do they need to be replaced? I just had the same problem, the system engineer plows the manitor does not turn on and tried another manitor. It did NOT help, only the green indicator is on on the system unit, the red indicator does NOT light up.
Hello, Disconnect all unnecessary hardware from the computer, try to boot into Safe Mode and start System Restore.
An error code is displayed on the blue screen, which can be used to identify the problem. Otherwise reinstall the system.
Check the card on another computer, it may be faulty. It is advisable to also check the power supply, take it as a friend, there may not be enough power.
That’s why it’s better to test the monitor.
good afternoon! the system unit worked as normal, tried to connect the headphones and everything went out, the monitor does not show anything, disconnected from the network after trying to turn on the hard drive boot light by a new one DOES NOT blink the fans spinning the hard drive works, connected it to the second PC, the power supply took another one too without changes. built-in external there is no check NOT how I can not ((I changed the battery, what else can I try? years ago there was the same situation a year later it started itself a couple of times and here again (
Alexey, was there such a problem from the very beginning? And if you connect a monitor via DVI connector, there are problems?
Alexander, you can check the monitor by connecting it to a second computer. Image defects are more likely associated with a faulty card, you can also install it in another PC and check it
Kind! The problem is similar. For several days, the monitor turned on with a long delay from the system unit, while the monitor power lamp blinked. Once in a dark room I noticed that at this time the monitor itself was blinking, but in the light it was not visible. Today while watching. the monitor just turned off, and the computer itself continued to work and the sound went on as usual. The monitor indicator light does NOT light up at all after that. She turned off the power, checked the wires. the result was zero. Sun of the second monitor to check the work of oregano. What to do? It may be that the monitor fell a heroic death at all. I have it for 10 years, but it came to me NOT new. oregano and the rest were changed a few years ago, almost everything is new)
Why the monitor does not turn on when I turn on the computer?
The fact that a computer is an irreplaceable thing has been known to all of us for a long time. However, problems can often occur with it. What kind? For example, the monitor stops working. Sometimes it is simply impossible to find out the reason why this happened, because all the links of the chain involved in displaying the picture on the screen are entangled with each other. over, the loss of the image does not always indicate a malfunction in the monitor itself. it is quite possible that this is due to problems in the signal conversion system. In general, this question is far from the easiest one. Nevertheless, today we will try to help you solve this problem.
Reasons why the monitor does not work
- We DO NOT want to seem trivial to you, but if your monitor does not show anything when you turn on the computer, then the first step is to check if the cord is plugged into the outlet or the surge protector. If inserted, be sure to check if the Power button is enabled. it is quite possible that one of your relatives accidentally pressed it, and you simply forgot about its existence (in fact, this is a very common mistake).
- If, when you turn on and off the monitor, the image on it does not change at all and does not make itself felt, then the problem lies, most likely, in this device. You definitely cannot fix it on your own, and after that the only thing we can advise you to do is check the power cable on a known working device. Which one? For example, on the system unit, because the cables in them are completely identical. First, turn off the system unit (press and hold the power off button until it stops making noise). Then from the back side, turn off the power button and cut off the cables. After that, do everything in the reverse order. If the system unit is working, then now you know for sure that it is the monitor that is not working, so you can contact the service center for help or take it under warranty.
- However, wait. There is a possibility that the settings for all levels are removed (brightness, contrast, etc.). Perhaps one of your friends decided to make a joke on you. To do this, you must independently change the settings through the panel that is located on the monitor itself. By the way, it’s easy to determine. the screen changes its color from black to dark gray. It is difficult to catch the changes, in light they are practically NOT noticeable, but in a darkened room. quite.
- If the monitor turns on, and you see a message about no signal, then there is a possibility that the cable coming from the device itself is simply not plugged into the card. Be sure to insert it into the slot.
- It is theoretically possible that the same cable simply does not carry the signal from the card to the screen. Most likely, it is simply damaged, which is not surprising if you have pets in the form of cats or dogs. they like to chew on wires. If the cable itself is in order, be sure to inspect the pins in the connectors. they are made of soft metal and very often bend. They need to be aligned with extreme caution, since there is a possibility of breaking them and then the only solution to the problem is to replace the cable with a new one.
- If you just bought a computer and you have two cards in it at once, it is possible that you inserted the plug into a different slot, so it must be connected to the slot of another card. But why then doesn’t one of them work? Most likely this is due to incorrect BIOS settings, which you can change yourself (although note that in this case it is advisable to have at least a little experience in such settings).
- Images are available later that the card does not work. It’s also a fairly common occurrence. How do you know if the problem is with this device? First, your computer will tell you about this with a series of beeps (you can find out about their sequence in the manual, which comes with the motherboard). Secondly, it can be inserted into another system unit, if such a possibility is present. True, not all cards fit different motherboards.
- Often this can happen even if the motherboard is ordered to live long or it is simply faulty. In this case, you will NOT hear any sounds at all (one beep is always given when the system unit is turned on if the self-test is completed successfully). It is also worth remembering that in the event of a malfunction of this device, the computer continues to work in its usual mode. that is, it turns on, makes noise, but does not boot, there is no image.
- The same thing happens when there are malfunctions in the processor. However, in this case, the BIOS gives a signal symbolizing a problem with the processor.
what to do?
In the possibility of troubleshooting the causes of problems, we wrote above. If we talk about more serious repairs, then most users cannot do this, and therefore the only way to solve this issue is to contact a service center. However, this does not always make sense, as the cost of a new monitor can be even lower than repairing an old one. But this is up to you, of course.
Analysis and repair
The bottom line is that sometimes it happens that Windows starts loading NOT immediately, but after a certain time (usually if your PC is clogged with system junk). In two minutes or more. After this time, an image may start to appear on the screen. The system boots up. From here, you have to wait a bit. But, if the message “All signal” remains on the display and the screen does not react to anything and nothing happens in his life, then you need to start more Decisive actions.
You should NOT immediately run and start spinning the system unit and diligently browse the boards. First, you need to try to lower the list of reasons:
- It is possible to remove the screen from the suspects by an elementary method: we connect the monitor to another PC. If the picture appears, in this case you need to find the reason in the system case;
- The same can be done with the system unit. Connect another monitor to it and check if everything works?
- You need to press the power button of the system unit. After pressing the button, you heard the Corresponding sound, which had previously occurred during normal computer startup? If there is sound, it goes out, the error is inside the system unit;
- It is necessary to check the loop through which the hard disk drive is connected to the chipset. The two ends of the ribbon must be tightly inserted into the slots. In addition, you need to check the power cable connected to the hard drive;
- Listen to the noise of the cooler installed on the power supply. Is there noise or not? If it does not make noise, it turns out that the power supply is broken. But, it is quite possible that you accidentally hooked the power cable and pulled it out of the power supply connection slot. Also, there is a switch on the unit, check it just in case;
- If your motherboard has a built-in card, turn it on, not the main one. If at the same time the screen works, the conclusion is one. The problem is in the main map. But, before that, see if the fan is working on the main card. Move it (PC must be turned off). Check if it is firmly seated in its slot. Maybe she moved a little bit. It should sit tightly in its place. Monitor still not working? Then you need to take it out and clean the contacts with it with a school eraser or cotton swab, which you moistened with alcohol. The computer runs on a built-in card, but the main card does not manifest itself in any way? Then we take it to the master or buy a new one. If the PC does not work from NOT one of them, then the matter is in another;
- Very often the screen does NOT function because of the RAM cards that are installed on the motherboard. It is very possible that one of them has deteriorated or does not fit snugly. In addition, her contacts could oxidize (or her slots were clogged). We take out each of them in turn with clean contacts, slots. We change their places. For me, for example, NK did not start precisely because of the RAM. I cleaned them, swapped them, and the computer started working.
So your monitor is already working, so how did you find the error? No? Then you need to give the PC to the master. He can definitely find a breakdown. Although, it is better to first try to fix the situation yourself. What if it works? My computer most often refused to start precisely because of the RAM cards.
Why the monitor does not work when the computer is turned on and the button is lit and blinking
- Monitor has nothing to do with
- The reasons why most often the monitor does not start together with the computer
- Analysis and repair
- why the monitor does not work when the computer is turned on?
Good afternoon friends. Many of you ask me in letters why the monitor does not work when you turn on the computer? If the monitor does not start together with the NK, then there can be many reasons. At the same time, many users start to panic. What can be done in this situation, how to understand why the monitor is not working?
The reasons why most often the monitor does not start together with the computer
- The operating board is out of order;
- The power supply has broken (it may NOT function at all or its power is corny not enough for the needs of the computer)
- The chipset is broken. Quite a rare case, but it happens;
- Broken adapter;
- Contacts are clogged;
- The screen actually broke.
Let’s move from words to deeds and consider the step-by-step steps that will help you remove the defect. In this case, it is necessary to carefully look at the nuances, which will help us more accurately understand the cause of the breakdown. Any sounds made by your PC will help in this matter. So, we begin to consider the reasons.
Monitor has nothing to do with
I think it will seem strange to you, but 90% of the screen has nothing to do with it. At this time, this device can function, even the button on it may glow. The screen seems to be in standby mode. But, on the monitor there is no picture, except for the inscription: “Vs signal”. All this says that this device does NOT receive information from the system unit.
What should be done in this case? Need to check if the monitor is well connected to the system unit? It is possible that the cable connected to the computer through a screen (VGA / DVI / HDMI) has moved away a little. Also, it is very possible that someone accidentally touched him with his foot and pulled him out. Sometimes it happens. Or worse, did it on purpose.
why the monitor does not work when the computer is turned on?
- How to replace a drive letter in windows 7
- How to Pick a Good Laptop
- How to format hard drive with windows 7
- Sun sound on Windows 10 what to do
- How to disable digital signature verification of windows 7 drivers
lack of food
When the monitor is powered from the mains and turned on, then an indicator light should be on on it, usually red or yellow. If the monitor does not turn on, check for obvious damage to the power cord and if the plug is properly plugged into the outlet. If everything is properly connected and the power light is on, then the matter is not in the power supply.
Sometimes the display does not work due to a settings failure. For example, the wrong resolution or frequency is set, which are NOT supported by this display model. To fix this failure, just reset the display settings. Sometimes, to eliminate such a defect, you need to enter the system through safe mode, or connect the display to the second connector.
Operating system crash
In the event that the monitor displays the BIOS loading (as in the picture on the left), and that’s it, although the OS startup sound is reproduced, then the matter may lie in the operating system, which may be the result of some kind of conflict. For example, you have installed an application that changes the visual style before. Viruses that block the operation of the operating system, devices or drivers can also lead to such a problem.
If the monitor displays the normal BIOS boot progress, but then a black screen appears, and there is a characteristic OS startup sound, then this is an operating system failure. In this case, you need to reinstall it.
If after all the steps, the problem with the monitor has not yet been resolved, then try connecting it to a second computer, laptop or player. This way you can check if it works. Doesn’t work. then bring it in for repair. If the display turns on normally when connected to a player or to a second system unit, then the problem should be looked for in the computer components, in particular cards.
Most display problems can be diagnosed on their own and many of them can be fixed on your own. Although sometimes you cannot do without qualified help.
It is recommended to check your monitor settings. Is everything configured correctly. In particular, make sure that the connection type you are using (VGA, HDMI or DVI) is selected correctly. In this case, SEE other settings.
Sometimes the monitor breaks down. But do not be very upset: if the monitor simply does not turn on, then most likely the monitor can be repaired. Much worse when there are obvious problems with the screen matrix.
What to do if the monitor does not turn on on the computer?
As usual, turning on your computer, and nothing seems to portend trouble, but the system unit starts up, and the monitor (display) does not turn on. Does the situation sound familiar? Let’s consider the main causes of this problem and what needs to be done.
First, a few words about diagnostics. It is important to immediately identify the nature of the problem. If, after starting the computer, the display did NOT react in any way, then it is NOT receiving a signal from the computer. If at least something appeared on the display when the PC was started, for example, the indicator indicates a connection with it, then the reason lies in a malfunction of the display or card. When the system does not boot and the screen does NOT display BIOS loading, then the reason is in the computer itself.
After such a small clarification of the nature of the breakdown, you can proceed directly to the search and elimination of the problem itself.
Bad or incorrect cable connection
The monitor may NOT turn on due to incorrect connection of the connecting cable between the system unit and the display. Make sure the cable is connected to that connector. Often they mistakenly connect to a card integrated into the mother card, although there is a discrete one. In this case, it is necessary to connect exactly to the discrete one. Check it out. Usually its connectors are located just below.
We also recommend making sure that the connecting cable is securely connected. To do this, disconnect it and reconnect it. There is a good chance that the cable itself is out of order. To check it, you need to connect the monitor using a second cable similar to that.
Card driver problem
Difficulties may be due to incorrect operation of the drivers. For example, you have uninstalled a driver, updated it, or installed a new one. As a result, the card may work intermittently and even be blank. To fix the problem, go through safe mode. Next, remove the installed card driver and install the appropriate.
the card may not work correctly Not only due to driver failure. If the problem arose after cleaning the system unit, you may have touched the card. Could be wrong to connect if it was removed. In this case, turn off the computer completely, disconnect the card and then reconnect it.
In the event that the problem persists, or no work has been done inside the system unit before, then try moving the card to a different slot on the motherboard. It is also worth connecting the monitor to the integrated card by pulling out a pre-discrete one. There is a possibility that the card is out of order.
http://neknopka.ru/%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82% D1% 81% D1% 8F-% D0% BA% D0% BE% D0% BC% D0% BF% D1% 8C% D1% 8E% D1% 82% D0% B5% D1% 80% D1% 81- % D0% BA% D0% BD% D0% BE% D0% BF% D0% BA% D0% B8-% D0% B2% D0% BA% D0% BB% D1% 8E /