Samsung a51 how to take a screenshot of the screen
Palm screenshot on Samsung a 12
If for some reason the first method does not work due to broken buttons or some other problem, when you take a screenshot on a12 using another function.
Slide the edge of your palm across the screen to grip. It is a solution that does not require any hardware buttons.
The function should be enabled right away, but it is better to look in the motion and gesture parameters (in the settings).
Click on it to turn it on. Now swipe your hand across the screen. The phone will vibrate to indicate that the task is complete.
Screenshot. hardware keys
The first way to take a screenshot of the screen on the a12 is to use the physical keys located on the side of the phone. This is the most commonly used traditional method.
Pick up the phone, press the power button and the volume down button at the same time and release immediately (do not wait for the display to flash white. this was before, now it has changed).
Then, when the screen blinks, there will be a signal that a screenshot has been taken. After the display flashes white, a small menu bar appears at the bottom of the screen.
The menu will have three buttons. The first button is for editing and cropping the image.
The second button is for enabling scroll capture and the third button is for posting the image to social media.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on Samsung Galaxy a12
If you are like most users, you will probably take a lot of screenshots on your Samsung a12 phone for various reasons.
Maybe you want to show something to your friends, or maybe you just want to save something for later.
Regardless, taking screenshots is a very important feature found in all Android phones, Samsung and 12.
If you’ve just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy A12, you might be wondering how to take a picture. Most of the phones of the Korean giant have the same or similar methods of taking pictures.
Now, your Samsung a12 has three different methods that users can use. The first is the most popular and is the traditional way of pressing two hardware keys at the same time.
The other two methods include Samsung’s own software to make it even easier.
By the way, in order not to forget on the Samsung a12 there is a hidden button to take a screenshot with one touch of your finger, but I have already written about this here earlier, so I will not talk about it now.
Screen via additional menu
If you want to make it easier to operate, you can try the iPhone-like menu button. This is a last resort if all of your Galaxy a12’s hardware keys are broken and nothing else works for you.
A small square will appear. Click on it. A number of options will appear. Click on Screenshot. The screen will flash white to indicate what has been done. Do you have any other ways? Let me know below.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
- This function takes a long screenshot to connect multiple screens at once, which can be scrolled down. At the same time, there is no need to enable this option, since it will automatically become available at the right time. Now, using any of the methods already described, we make a screen, then press the arrow button, wait for the screen to scroll and press it again. Thus, we capture the required number of screens.
We are talking about the proprietary Samsung interface, which combines useful functions and tools of the Galaxy A51. It consists of panels that can be added or removed as needed. Let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot using Edge.
- If the interface is activated, its marker will be visible. With a swipe across the display, pull it to the center.
If there is no marker, open the curved screen options
We are interested in the “Select and Save” panel, we find it by flipping to the side.
To add this element, if it is absent, click the “Settings” icon and select the desired option among the available.
Click the “Selection” icon, set up the frame so that the area we need falls there, and confirm the action.
We use the panel below to process the image, distribute it or save it in the device’s memory.
- You can create a screen on the Galaxy A51 with a palm gesture. This is a quick way, but it does not always work out the first time, and sometimes you have to enable the option itself. We move to the section with additional functions in the device settings,
and then among the possible movements and gestures we find and activate the “Screenshot of the screen with the palm of your hand”.
To take a picture, you need to swipe across the display with the edge of your hand.
There are several options to capture the screen contents of the Samsung Galaxy A51 without installing additional software.
Image storage location
We look for the created pictures in the “Gallery” application.
Or, using the file manager, we find the “Screenshots” folder in the smartphone’s memory.
Combination of physical buttons
We use a special panel to open the snapshot in the editor
If the mentioned socket is not displayed, you can connect it. To do this, go to the system settings section, which contains additional functions.,
then among the parameters of the screenshots we find the desired option and enable it.
You can access the created screenshot from the notification area. Here you can simply open it
Google Voice Assistant
When your hands are busy, and it is extremely necessary to make a screen, a solution from Google comes to the rescue, which must first be configured.
- Open the Google app. Expand “” in the lower right corner.
- In the menu that opens, select “Settings”.
- Tap on “Google Assistant”.
- Go to the “Assistant” tab and scroll down. In the “Devices with Assistant” section, click on “Phone”.
- Under “Voice Match” activate “Ok Google”. A line “Sample voice” will appear, on which you need to tap.
- Follow the instructions so that your smartphone can record and respond to your voice.
- Return to the main screen and say “Ok Google”, followed by the command “Take a screenshot”.
- The assistant will offer to give him access to the ability to take a screenshot, for which click “Open settings”.
- From the list of opened functions, activate “Use screenshot”.
- Try again.
Unlike integrated tools, Google’s solution may malfunction or fail to capture the desired frame. It is impossible to fix it with the settings.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung A 51
The Samsung A51 runs Android 10 with a custom UI 2.0 skin. The latter contains 3 ways to take a screenshot of the screen. In addition, the screen is done using third-party software.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A51
All options for how to take screenshot on Galaxy A51 will be broken down:
- to built-in: they offer to use the tools implemented by the developers into the interface;
- third-party: use the method from Google or install a third-party application from the Play Market.
The size of the final file depends on the number of objects placed on the screen.
A non-standard gesture that suggests using the palm, or rather its edge, to get a frame:
- go to the required window again;
- slightly touching the screen, slide the edge of your palm from the right side of the screen to the left;
- by analogy with the previous option, an auxiliary line will appear with a proposal to correct or send a photo.
This method takes into account the simultaneously used area of the screen, which provokes the operation of the function.
A tool for those who want to take a screenshot on the Samsung A51, immediately correcting its result
- Swipe the screen from the location of the power button to the left. The first attempt will activate the panel, and the second will expand it.
- Select the proposed screen option:
- Rectangle selects the area of the screen that corresponds to the shape name. Its position and size can be adjusted manually;
- Oval works like the previous solution, but produces rounded images;
- Animation allows you to record user actions on the screen and save them as GIF animation. Option for creating an overview of the firmware or individual functions;
- “Pin on screen” fixes the picture on the display in order to modify it: select individual zones, add a sticker or a picture.
- Finish the creation of the picture or animation by clicking on “Finish”.
- Define further actions with the image by sending it to friends, making changes or deleting it from the phone.
The function is deactivated by default.
- Go to “Settings” and go to “Display”.
- Find and activate “Curved Screen” in the list.
The tool is sometimes unavailable due to the user’s region of residence or an outdated firmware version.
Third party software
Google Play has tons of third-party apps that offer screen capture. As an example for Galaxy A 51, consider the Screenshot Light project:
- After installation and launch, allow the software to access the internal storage of the smartphone to save images.
- Then click “Start Capture”.
- Go to the page or open the window you want to capture and tap on the camera icon in the upper left corner.
- When the screen is ready, click on “View”. A new window will open with tools for transforming the snapshot.
- Disable the program by reopening it and clicking on “Stop Capture”.
There is a “Shake” function in the settings. Activating it will allow you to take a screenshot by shaking your phone.
The standard print screen, implemented on most devices:
- go to the screen or launch the application you want to capture;
- press the volume down and lock buttons at the same time;
- a message will appear below about saving the frame with the ability to send it to social networks, by e-mail, Bluetooth or use the built-in editor.
After pressing the keys, release them immediately. Holding the buttons for 2-3 seconds will give nothing.
Where screenshots are saved
Regardless of the method chosen, view the resulting images through the gallery by visiting the “Screenshots” folder. When you need to find images through the file manager, go to the “Pictures” folder, and from there to “Screenshots”. With active synchronization with cloud services, frames will also create copies on remote servers.
Take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A51 using built-in or third-party tools. The convenience of this or that method is assessed directly by the user, who is going to use them in everyday life.
Method 3. Availability
- First, you need to enable the helper menu in settings.
- Follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Then open accessibility
- Further open interaction and dexterity.
- Turn on the “Assistant Menu”
- You now have a floating menu (like in the image below)
Click on it and it will unfold. Now you can find the screenshot button and take a screenshot by clicking on it.
Method 1. Using physical buttons
- Open the page or image you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- You will see a flash and receive a screenshot saving notification.
Method 2. Using gestures
- Open and prepare page image for screenshot.
- Then just slide the edge of your palm from one end of the screen to the other.
- And you will receive a screenshot saving notification
- If it doesn’t work.
- Go to settings
- Go to additional features
- Then discover movements and gestures
- And turn on “Finger Capture”.
How to take a screenshot, screenshot of the screen in Samsung A51
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung A51. In this post, you will find the best and most useful ways to take a screenshot on Samsung A51, the best and newest budget phone from Samsung. This is the simplest explanation, so anyone can scan and come back knowing how to take a screenshot in Samsung A51 very quickly. You can find out all the options for screenshots in less than 2 minutes!
Method 4. Using Google Assistant
This is a simple and easy way. You just have to say OK Google and then tell Google to “Take a screenshot.” This will make Google take the screenshot for you.
But only use this method if you want to instantly share your screenshot when you take it. When you take a screenshot using this method, the sharing pane automatically appears at the bottom. But for this you will need to enable Google Assistant.
If Google Assistant is already enabled on your phone, a Google Assistant popup will appear and you can speak directly.
If Google Assistant is disabled on your phone, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Home button
- If Google Assistant is turned off right now, you will be prompted to turn on Google Assistant.
- Just click on “Enable” and now your Google Assistant is on and ready to help you.
Method 5. Long Screenshot
- Take a screenshot using any of the above methods.
- A menu will appear at the bottom.
- Click the long screenshot button as shown in the image below.
- Go to settings
- Open advanced features
- Then select screenshots and enable “screenshot toolbar”.
The image below shows what a long screenshot looks like:
Do you know any other method, or do you think I’ve covered everything?
SETUP REPAIR AND USE Samsung TECHNOLOGY
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices in Russia. In the last year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users in choosing, using and setting up Samsung equipment.
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. support from site experts
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20. step by step instructions
Samsung released the Galaxy S8 by redesigning the physical Home button. The same goes for the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10 and now the Galaxy S20, which means the screenshots on the new Samsung phone are different from older models like the S7.
You have several options for choosing a screenshot, with some Samsung additions to make it more useful than a regular Android device. Although there have been some improvements in the S20, the principles are basically the same as on older devices.
This guide will show you how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 via Bixby
It’s 2020 and our virtual digital assistants are smart enough to take screenshots for us. Bixby is one of the best digital assistants and you will find it in Samsung smartphones. You would like to ask Bixby to take a screenshot in a state when you are too lazy to use the above method or if you are not in the mood to press buttons. In that case, just ask Bixby and Bixby will take a screenshot for you. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to take a screenshot on the screen
- Now hold the side key until the Bixby star listens
- Ask Bixby to take a screenshot and that’s it.
- After the screenshot is taken you will get an action bar and you can do different things using the action bar.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20 using button combo
If you are an experienced Android user, you are probably already familiar with this method as it works universally on most Android smartphones. In this method, you can quickly take a screenshot using a combination of buttons. This method is preferred by many users for various reasons. One of them is that it is very easy to take a screenshot using this method. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the content you want to capture on the screen.
- Then press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- The system will take a screenshot and then you can edit it.
- After you take a screenshot, an action bar will appear on the screen, which you can use to edit the screenshot, add tags or post to social networks or other applications. ,
- If you want to take a scrolling screenshot, you’ll also find this option in the action bar. After you click this scroll screenshot or the advanced screenshot button, the system will start taking a scroll screenshot until you touch the screen.
It’s all. Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S20 is pretty easy, which should be the case with all other smartphones in 2020.