Samsung Galaxy forgot password how to reset
Reset settings via Recovery
If the previous methods were not effective, then in order to disable the pattern on the tablet (it also works for a regular text key), you will need to use more stringent methods: hard reset through recovery or through a firmware change. They are effective, but unfortunately, they will completely delete all your files.
With the change of firmware, I think everything is simple: go to the manufacturer’s website and download the stable version. There is little I can do to help you.
How to unlock a tablet through recovery? Recovery is a mode that is entered in different ways from different devices. Ideally, you should have a device box with instructions. There you can find exactly how your gadget goes into recovery mode. If there is no instruction, try different combinations of standard keys:
- Power button volume up;
- Power button volume down;
- Home Turn on Volume down or up
In mode, switch between items using the volume keys, turn on the item using the power button. You need to find and activate the Wipe data item, then Yes (if confirmation is required). On some devices, further confirmation is required. choose Factory reset or something similar.
All data will be erased, but if the other methods did not help, you will have to use this one as the last hope to return the gadget to work.
Types of passwords on Android
The main types of device blocking:
- A text password is a usual combination of numbers (less often. letters), which must be entered to remove the screen lock. A fairly standard method that is most often used due to its simplicity;
- Graphic pattern. I personally do not particularly like this option, since it seems that it can be easily recognized or simply guessed, since it is noticeable from the side that a person is drawing. Then it can be used to unlock the tablet and reset the password on it. And what is the point in such protection, which is so easy to bypass. But everyone has their own opinion and some users prefer this particular method of protection.
The easiest way
The easiest way to unlock your device without losing data is to use your Google account. In the event that you remember the data from your Google account, use this to restore access to the device.
To do this, simply enter the wrong PIN five times in a row. After the fifth, a field with a signature like “Forgot your password?” Will appear. You will need to enter your Google account details and go through the access restoration procedure. The method is very simple and does not imply the loss of device files, so it is highly advisable that you know your account credentials. If you don’t remember them, you will have to use other methods.
All about unlocking your tablet. We remove graphic keys and passwords on our own.
Modern Android devices can outperform any computer. The information stored on such a device may contain various bank accounts, wallets with an electronic form of money. Naturally, they must be protected by certain methods. The simplest is when you enter a picture password or a regular text password to unlock it. Trouble begins if you forgot your android password and you can’t log into it. This can happen with any device. prestige tablet, digma or any other. In this case, the question arises of how to unlock an Android tablet if you have forgotten the password from it.
Using Android Debug Bridge
A program for debugging and repairing a device in different cases, very suitable for our situation. In general, to use it, it is necessary that the device has debug mode enabled, you have USB and the ability to connect to a computer or laptop on Windows. Naturally, you need to download and install ADB. Debug mode is enabled through the settings menu, which, of course, is not available when locked, but on many devices, when connected via USB, you can activate the mode directly.
After USB connection, go to the Windows command line. “Start”. “Run”. type “cmd” and press Enter. In the line that appears, write the path to the folder with ADB, and then enter the commands sequentially. Start with any one and if it doesn’t work, move on to the next one. After each command, put down Enter, one of them should help. List of options:
- To remove the pattern: adb shellrm /data/system/gesture.key
- For a regular password: adb shellrm /data/system/password.key
- Another way: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- The same for the password: adb shell rm /data/system/password.key
How to reset your pattern or PIN
There are several methods to remove the password from the tablet. Let’s start with the simple ones that do not affect the system, but if they do not help you to remove the lock, you will have to use the heavier ones, up to a full reset, that is, resetting the settings to the factory settings.
For older versions of Android
If you have an outdated version of the operating system, you can take advantage of the flaws in the protective mechanisms. In this case, if you forgot the graphic key, you can unlock the tablet by calling it like a phone, if you have a SIM card. Pick up the phone, after which it becomes possible to go into the settings and change the security code.
The method is suitable only for older versions of software. Of course, this method does not work on new devices, but if your device is already many years old, or you just love the old stable firmware versions, this simple method will save you a lot of time. Otherwise, you will have to use more complex instructions.
Well, hopefully one of the ways above helped you. If you have any questions, write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. If you have your own way to restore the operation of the device after the occurrence of the above problem, also write. someone will come in handy for your help. See you on the site pages!
Forgotten your lock code or pattern
Perhaps the most common situation. You use your device, unlock it with a fingerprint sensor and then the conventional Galaxy S9 took it and rebooted on its own. And, wow, it requires some kind of pin code!
And you entered it FIG knows when and do not remember! What to do? There are two options:
- Use a Samsung account. We really hope that you have not forgotten it. Go to a special page on the official Samsung website (here is the link), enter your email address and password. Now you can safely unlock your Galaxy. remove the password or pin code in one click!
- Remember nothing? Then the most radical remedy remains. the complete removal of settings and content. Here are the instructions for the most popular models. Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 (you can use the recovery method). Attention! All data will be deleted from the device.
Even when unlocking through a full factory reset, problems can occur. And the name of this issue is Google Account.
The thing is that if a Google account was entered on the Galaxy, then after resetting the settings, you can see this message like this:
An unauthorized attempt was made to reset the device to factory settings. Connect to a Wi-Fi or mobile network to verify your identity.
So, you cannot use the device. to unlock you need to enter the login and password from your Google account.
And it’s very good if you remember it (know). And if not, and this data has been forgotten? Then let’s move on to the next subheading
Forgot your Samsung Galaxy password? There is an exit!
Modern Samsung Galaxy models have a huge number of opportunities to keep user data safe. Here you have a fingerprint sensor, an iris scanner, a pin code, a pattern, and many, many other things that protect the phone.
Is it cool? Undoubtedly. However, everything changes dramatically at the moment when the user starts having problems with one of these positions.
Forgot your pin or pattern? Everything, the gadget turns into a brick. Or not?
In fact, even from such a difficult situation, you can always find a way out Now we’ll tell you everything, let’s go!
Forgot username and password from Google account on Samsung Galaxy
Let’s be honest, the situation is almost hopeless. But there is no need to despair. there are still some unlocking options. Here they are:
- Remember. We agree, it sounds like a mockery, but we in no way pursue this goal. In fact. go to the page for recovering access to your Google account (here is the link) and try different options. For example, enter your username and the system will help you recover your password. Try it. it won’t get any worse!
- Reflash the smartphone completely (unfortunately, it does not work for all models). It will be hard without certain skills, but there is nothing to lose. Download Odin, download the software, put the phone into firmware mode (instructions for Galaxy S9) and get started. Be careful. all actions are solely at your own peril and risk. If the firmware is incorrect, there is a high probability of “ditching” the device, and you will also lose the official guarantee. Remember this!
- Service center. If you have forgotten everything that is possible at all, then the last option remains. to contact the service center. The only moment, for unlocking, you will need documents (purchase receipt, completed warranty card, loan agreement). In general, you will have to prove that this smartphone belongs to you, you honestly spent your money on it, and now you cannot use it due to some stupid blocking.
Sadly, there are no other ways to lock your Galaxy. This is how two very large companies (Samsung and Google) take care of our safety with you.
Is this good or bad? Probably yes, but only until the time when it touches you personally.
Unfortunately, everyone can forget the password. no one is safe from this 🙁
How to unlock Android if you forgot your password?
Five Emergency Ways To Unlock Your Android Smartphone If You Forgot Your Password or Pattern.
Stop panicking and read five instructions on how to unlock Android if you forgot your password or pattern. Chances are, one of them will help you. The methods are described for smartphones, but for tablets everything is done in the same way.
Use Smart Lock
This method, on the contrary, is suitable if you have a new smartphone. from 2015 and newer. In this case, you most likely have Android 5.0 or older. Starting with this version, the Smart Lock function is available in Android, with which you can try to unlock Android if you forgot your password.
Smart Lock allows you to unlock your phone in three different ways:
- Reliable devices. unlocking without entering a password occurs if a familiar device is connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Safe places. unlocking without entering a password occurs if you are within a given area. for example, at home.
- Face recognition. unlocking without entering a password occurs if Android determines that you are currently holding it in your hands. Unlock Android with Smart Lock
- Remember if you set up Smart Lock when you set a password or pattern on your phone? Which unlocking method did you choose?
- If you have selected a reliable device and Bluetooth is turned on on your phone, find the device, turn on Bluetooth on it and try to connect from it to your smartphone.
- If you’ve chosen a safe location and your phone has GPS enabled, go to that location. Android will unlock as soon as it detects by GPS that your location matches the given one.
- If you have selected face recognition, the smartphone will unlock if it sees your face with the camera and compares it with what is stored in its memory.
If you have not set up Smart Lock to unlock Android if you forgot your password,
Use a Google account
This method is suitable for unlocking an old smartphone manufactured before 2014 inclusive. If so, you most likely have Android version below 5.0. In this case, you can bypass the protection using your Google Account. Another condition is that the phone must be able to connect to the Internet (for example, it automatically connects to your home Wi-Fi hotspot).
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- On the screen for entering a password or pattern, enter any combination of symbols / gestures five times.
- After the fifth attempt to enter the wrong password, the message “Forgot your password?” Should appear on the smartphone screen. or something similar.
- Click on this inscription and in the window that appears, enter the login and password from the Google account to which your smartphone is linked. Unlock Android via Google Account
- If you do not remember the password for your Google account, log in from another device (for example, from a computer) to the Google account recovery page.
- Try to recover your account password using one of the five suggested methods (except for the telephone). If you succeed, enter your username and new password on your smartphone.
- Android will be unlocked. After that, you can set a new password for the Android screen lock or choose a different screen protection method.
If you have a newer device,
Use Aroma File Manager
This method is suitable if your phone has an SD memory card and Recovery Mode is supported. To unlock Android using this method, download the Aroma file manager to your computer using one of the links below:
After that, you need to enter recovery mode on your phone. This is done for each smartphone individually, and in order to find out how to do it on yours, enter in the search “model_smartphone recovery mode” and find out how to do it.
- Connect your Android smartphone via USB to your computer.
- In most cases, the SD card should be identified as a USB stick. Open it in Windows Explorer or any file manager and copy the archive with Aroma File Manager to the root of the card.
- If the card is not detected, you can use the card reader. Nowadays, many SD memory cards are sold with it. In addition, for a small fee, you can ask for a file to be dumped to your card in most mobile stores.
- When the archive is on the card, enter recovery mode on your smartphone.
- Select Install update from zip file Choose zip from / sdcard and specify the path to the archive with Aroma File Manager. The program will install and run directly in recovery mode.
- Go to the program settings and set the item Automount all devices on start.
- Exit and re-enter recovery mode. Repeat from step 5.
- Now, using the program, go to the folder: Data Folder → System Folder and find the gesture.key or password.key file in it. Aroma File Manager
- Delete the found file and reboot the device. The smartphone will be unlocked.
If all this seems too complicated for you,
Use the smartphone search service
If you have a Samsung smartphone, then there is the Find My Mobile website for you, which allows you to find yours and your device and remotely control it, including unlocking. Perhaps you set up a Samsung account, and then you can unlock Android, if you forgot your password, you can use your computer or laptop.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- Go to https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select your locked phone.
- In the upper right corner, select Unblock. Unlock via Samsung account
If you have a third-party smartphone or have not set up a Samsung account,
How to Unlock Samsung Using Google Sign In?
If you haven’t updated your firmware to Android Lollipop (5.0) then there is a faster way to unlock your screen lock pattern. (Android 4.4 and below only)
1) Enter the wrong lock screen pattern five times (shouldn’t be hard if you don’t remember the correct one)
3) Now you can enter the backup PIN or login of your Google account.
4) Enter either the backup PIN or Google login.
5) Your phone should now be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Custom Recovery?
(SD card required). This method is for more advanced Android users who know what the terms “rooting” and “Custom recovery” mean. As the name says, you need any custom recovery to do this, and your phone must have an SD card slot.
Why SD Card? Well, we need to transfer the ZIP file to your phone, and that’s usually not possible if it’s locked. The only way is to insert the SD card with the file. Unfortunately, card slots have become something of a rare thing in the smartphone world, so this will only work for some people.
1) Download Pattern Password Disable ZIP file to your computer and place it on SD card.
3) Restart your phone for recovery.
Your phone should boot up without a locked screen. If you have a password or gesture lock screen, don’t panic. Just enter an arbitrary password or gesture and your phone should unlock.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone without Data Loss?
When you have a lock screen, you will find that your problem is easy to fix.
Android Lock Screen Lock can help you bypass Samsung lock screen directly. Includes pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints, which takes up to five minutes. In addition to removing the password, it will not delete any data on the phone, you don’t need to worry about the phone data being lost. importantly, you do not need to have advanced skills and knowledge, the operation of the software is very simple.
Even if you are young or old, you can understand the steps and follow the instructions for the job. Currently, the software can be applied to Samsung Galaxy S / Note / Tab series. What’s more, you don’t need to worry about losing any data, the program will not damage your phone data.
Connect your Samsung phone
Launch the software on your computer and select Screen Lock. Then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. At this point, the program interface is as shown below, click “Start”.
(How to unlock Samsung?) (How to unlock Samsung?)
Enter download mode
Second, you need to manually turn on your phone to enter download mode. The specific steps are as follows: 1. Turn off your phone.
Press and hold the “Volume Down” “Home” “Power” at the same time.
Press “Volume level” to enter download mode.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Download recovery package
When your Samsung phone enters download mode, the program will automatically download the recovery package, which will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
Remove Samsung Lock Screen
Finally, when the download of the recovery package is complete, the program will start removing the lock screen. Please be assured that this process will not lose any of your data. When this process is over, you can reuse your phone without entering a password.
(How to unlock Samsung?)
How to Unlock Samsung Using Find My Mobile
This is an easy way to unlock your Samsung device if you have created a Samsung account and registered it in advance.
2) Log in using your Samsung login details.
3) On the Find My Mobile account interface, you should see your registered phone on the left. This indicates that you are registered with this account.
4) On the left sidebar, select “Unlock Screen”.
5) Now select “Unblock” and wait a few seconds for the process to complete.
6) You should receive a notification window that your screen is unlocked.
7) That’s all. Your phone must be unlocked.
How to Unlock Samsung Proven Unlock Methods
Perhaps none of the above options helped you unlock your Samsung phone. Luckily, some of our readers struggling with this issue were able to find even more creative ways to bypass their lock screen and were so kind to share them. We are very grateful for this.!
(How to unlock Samsung?)
We have not tested them on all devices or versions of Android, so we cannot promise that they will work for you. However, some people have managed to access their phone again and we hope you will.
1) Call your locked phone from another.
2) Accept the call and press the “Back” button during the call
3) This should give you full access to your phone
4) Go to your phone’s security settings and try to remove the pin or pattern. To do this, you first need to enter the current one, which you obviously don’t already know. The only way is to guess and try different combinations until you find the right one. If you get to this, you can disable the pin or install a new one.
Submitted by Zubairuddin Buriro (Possibly applicable to LG phones only):
The very creative Zubairuddin method can help you in case you have a Wi-Fi connection. As mentioned above, this method can only work on LG phones as it uses LG’s own quick note app.
1) Press and hold the volume up key until the Quick Memo app launches.
3) Click the share button and select SmartShare.
4) Choosing SmartShare should activate your phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (WI-FI is important here).
5) Make sure you are close to the wifi network you are connecting to your phone.
Now you are online again and you can go ahead and try all the above methods that require a data connection.
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password?
How to unlock Samsung if you forgot your password, pattern or fingerprint? When we buy a new Samsung phone, we need to install some necessary things first. As far as I know, Samsung phone provides people with four kinds of protection. We may use these models to protect privacy and data security. Mobile phones can be called the closest friends. We always use them to chat with friends, send and receive text messages, take photos, browse the Internet, etc. We have a similar article: How to Factory Reset Samsung?
We use telephones almost all the time. The phone records our lives and messages in silence. Therefore, we set a password so that other people do not view our phone. But have you ever wondered what to do if you forgot your password? How to bypass Samsung lock, pattern, password and fingerprint to remove them and restart the phone? How to unlock Samsung Galaxy password?
Unlock Samsung Screen via Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile service can provide invaluable service to Samsung owners in a situation when the password from the device has been forgotten or if the device has been lost. In order to use this function, you need to have a pre-registered Samsung account, as well as a network connection on another phone or computer. The main advantage of this method is the preservation of all device data.
Go to https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/ and sign in with your Samsung account.
On the right side of the window, click on “” and from the full list of options select “Unlock my device”.
Enter the password for your account in the blank line and confirm the decision by clicking on “Unblock”.
After that, the phone will be unlocked, and you can set a new password on the phone.
How to Unlock Password on Samsung Phone Using Android Device Manager
This method involves using a similar service from Google for all Android devices. In order to unlock Samsung if the password is forgotten, follow the instructions below.
On another phone or PC, go to https://www.google.com/Android/devicemanager. Sign in with your google account.
Select your device (if not automatically detected). Then click on the “Block” option. Enter a new password to lock the screen of your device and confirm it by entering it again. Click “Block” again.
Now unlock your Samsung with the given password you just created.
How to unlock Samsung phone using the program
A professional utility from Tenorshare allows you to quickly and efficiently unlock any Android device, regardless of the type of lock (pin code, password, pattern or fingerprint). 4uKey for Android is specially designed for unlocking Android smartphones in such cases and guarantees immediate results.
Step 1 Download the program from the developer’s official website and install it on your PC. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 Run the program. In the main menu, select the option “Remove screen lock”.
Step 3 The program will start checking the data, after which it will start the process of removing your Samsung screen lock. When a message appears about deleting device data, select “OK”.
Step 4 After completing the uninstallation process, you will be prompted to enter recovery mode. Turn off the device and at the same time press and hold the “Volume Up” “Home” “Power”.
Step 5 Then 4uKey for Android will remove the lock screen automatically. In a few minutes, you will see the whole process in full.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone if Forgot Password
Smartphone users often lock their smartphones with pattern keys, PIN codes or passwords to protect personal data from strangers. However, it happens that phone owners themselves forget them and wonder how to effectively recover a password without losing data? In this article, we offer you several simple ways to solve this problem, which are suitable for unlocking any Samsung model, be it Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7.
How to Unlock Samsung Screen if Forgot Password via Google Account
The following method only works on Android 4.4 and below. In this case, your data will also remain unchanged on the device. Please note that for a successful result, your locked device must be connected to the network.
Enter the wrong password, pin code or pattern on the smartphone screen 5 times.
Select the “Forgot pattern / password” option. Next, enter your Google account details or backup pin.
After that, the phone will be unlocked and you can set a new key / password.
Unlock Samsung with an additional pin code
An exclusive way for Samsung phones to unlock the screen if you have forgotten your password is to use an additional PIN-code. When installing a pattern as a lock, the owner must also set an additional pin code.
Enter the wrong unlock combination 5 times. After the message about the retry after 30 seconds appears, select the “Additional PIN-code” option at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the pin code that you set when setting up the screen lock. Click OK. The screen lock will be unlocked.
As you can see, there is no reason to despair if you suddenly forgot your smartphone password and do not know how to get back access to all important data. You can choose any of the above solutions. each method will return you control over your phone within a few minutes. Share in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев in the ways you like, and also suggest your own!
Method 5. Smart Lock
Will only work if you have configured this function earlier in the settings. It works like this: when performing a certain action, you do not need to enter a password to unlock the phone screen, for example, when connecting via Bluetooth.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone
Method 3. through “find phone”
The unit data will be erased and everything will return to the factory settings. You need to know your username and password from your Google account.
Go to the address. https://www.google.com/Android/find and log in with your Google account.
In the left column, click on “Clean device” and confirm your intentions. If you are asked to enter the data again, do it. As soon as the phone connects to the Internet, for example, via WI-FI, it will immediately clear.
Method 2. through safe mode
It doesn’t always work, especially on new devices with fresh Android, but it’s worth a try, especially since all the data will remain on the device and nothing will be erased.
Hold down the power button until the menu appears. In it, press and hold the power off button until the safe mode window appears.
The device will boot up with no applications installed. Go to settings and disable password entry. After restarting the smartphone, it will work normally.
Interesting! You can also try to enter using an additional PIN-code, if you entered it before and generally remember. This option appears when the password is entered incorrectly.
Method 4. Hard Reset
Everything will be reset to factory settings and all your data will be deleted. The main thing is to remember your Google account, if you forgot your password from it, then read the material about recovering your Google account.
All Android Phones: How to Remove Forgotten Password / Unlock Password / Pin Code / Swipe Code
Turn off the machine by holding down the power button.
Hold down the buttons: power and volume up. As soon as you feel the vibration, release only the power button. When the Recovery Menu appears, release the volume button.
Use the touch screen or volume buttons to navigate through the menu items. Go to “wipe data / factory reset”, press the power button and confirm your intentions.
After the reset process is over, restart the device by selecting the “Reboot” item if it did not happen automatically.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone if Forgot Password
Samsung produces some of the highest quality devices on the Android phone and tablet market, so the share of their smartphone users is very large.
The company understands that the owners of smartphones and tablets can simply forget the password for them, so it has made its own access recovery function, which simplifies this process.
How to Bypass Password/Pin Code to Factory Reset for ALL SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONES
The previous post was devoted to how to unlock an Honor phone if you forgot your password. Here’s how to unlock Samsung phone quickly and without factory reset.
Method 1. through the official Samsung service
By resetting the password in this way, the phone will remain in the same state and nothing will be deleted from it. The main thing is that the device is linked to a Samsung account.
Go to the address. https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/ and enter your data for authorization.
Select your smartphone from the list, click on “” and then click on “Unlock my device”. The codes will be reset and the smartphone will be unlocked.
Special programs like Dr. There is no point in using Fone, because they are paid and do just a regular reset that you can do yourself. Write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев how you returned access to your smartphone.
“Phone Rescue of Android”. helps you reset your Samsung password
The easiest and most convenient way to regain access to your Samsung phone is to use PhoneRescue for Android. One click will be enough for you to reset your password and gain full access to your gadget.
- Download the “Phone Rescue of Android” program and install it on your PC;
- Run the program, and then connect your Samsung smartphone to the PC using a USB cable;
Use the “Find My Mobile” feature on Samsung if you forgot your password
To eliminate the new password on Samsung, if you suddenly forgot the old one, the special “Find My Mobile” reset function will help. The vast majority of phones of this brand are equipped with this function. If you have created your Samsung account and registered it earlier, then you can use this function.
Method to Delete Google Account on Samsung
This reset method is suitable for Samsung gadgets running on Android 4.4 or earlier versions of this OS.
- Enter the wrong lock password 5 times;
- The message “Forgot your pattern?” Appears on the screen. “. Tap on it;
- Enter your backup PIN or your Google account details. If you choose to enter the backup PIN, just click OK. If you are logged into your Google account, click Sign In to continue. Your Samsung phone will be unlocked.
How to reset data via Android Device Manager
To use this method, “Android Device Manager” must be enabled on your Samsung phone.
If it is activated, then do the following to reset your password:
- Go to google.com on your PC;
- If necessary, log into your Google account that you used on your locked phone;
- On the screen on the left, select your locked phone, then click on “Lock device”;
How to Reset Password on Samsung If Forgot
As you know, the stick is always two-edged. This also applies to access to our Samsung, which is designed to become a barrier for intruders. But at the same time it becomes an obstacle for us when we cannot remember it. In this case, we will be helped by various ways to reset the password on your Samsung mobile phone, if for some reason you forgot. We will tell about the most effective of them in our material.
What’s the standard Samsung password on the phone?
If you’ve forgotten your Samsung password, don’t worry; you can recover the passcode using your gmail account, or, as a last groove attempt, with a factory reset. Perhaps this article will help you: How to recover Samsung if you forgot your password?
Use a hard reset as the last method to be performed only if you are 100% sure that you do not have a Gmail account associated with your phone.
How to recover a forgotten password via Gmail?
This method will only work if you have connected your Gmail account to your Samsung phone.
1) Read the pop-up warning. Entering the wrong password five times on the unlock screen will trigger a pop-up warning. The system will be prompted for 30 seconds. Click “OK”.
2) Point out what you forgot. Direct your gaze to the options displayed at the bottom of the screen. Click Forgot your pattern, Forgot your PIN, or Forgot your password. Depending on which unlocking method you have used to protect your Samsung phone.
3) Log into your Gmail account. You need to send your Gmail credentials associated with your Samsung phone. Enter your Gmail username and password in the text box that appears and click the “Login” button.
4) Reset your password. After sending the correct Gmail username and password, you will be prompted to reset your Samsung password. Create a new password and click OK or Continue. Re-enter your new Samsung password and click OK. This should allow you to access your Samsung phone or tablet again.
How to unlock Samsung password if you forgot it?
Several variations of the factory password are presented, each smartphone has its own one. If you know any more, write it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Factory default password: 00000000 (8 zeros). Also 1234, 12345, 0000, 00000. If not one does not fit, you can reset it. Attention all data will be lost! (Except those on the SD card if you remove it). To do this, you need to remove the SIM card and then enter: 27678451 # (on some models 27673855 #) the password will most likely be reset to 8 zeros.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Password?
To remove Samsung password, first turn off your phone. Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Before performing Factory Reset, remember that you will lose all data on your Samsung phone as a result. You see, Factory Reset is basically a software restore, and will return your gadget back to its original system state, deleting all the files saved on it.
All Samsung Galaxy Phones: Forgot Password (Factory Reset)
Some good news: Factory Reset will not erase data stored on your SIM or Micro SD card. This method does not actually recover your password, but it deletes all user data, including any set passwords or security patterns, on the device’s memory so that you can access your Samsung password again.
The volume buttons are on the left side of the phone, the power button is on the right, and the Home button is in the very center of the bottom of the screen.
1) Turn off your phone. The normal way to press the power button will not work. Instead, hold and press these buttons at the same time: Volume up or down Power Home.
2) Pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button depends on the Samsung tab you are using. Try trial and error with both buttons.
3) Select to perform a factory reset. In the previous step, a welcome screen will appear where you can select the “Wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys. Confirm your choice using the power button.
4) Option can also be presented as “Yes, delete all user data”. Just use the volume keys to select an option and the power button to confirm it.
Give the system a minute or two to complete the process.
Select “Reboot System Now”. It will appear on your screen. Confirm the system reboot with the power button. Wait a couple of minutes for the process to complete, after which you can use your Samsung password again. If none of the above methods helped you, see: How to reset Samsung to factory settings?
How to Unlock Samsung Password with Find My Mobile?
If you failed to unlock Samsung password, firstly, don’t panic. Tons of people have been in the same position before, and a lot will follow in the future. This is why Samsung (and Android itself) made it extremely easy to reset your password and regain access to your phone.
1) To unlock your phone using Samsung Find My Mobile platform, go to the official website by clicking here.
2) Sign in using the Samsung account you created when you first purchased your smartphone. Of course, this requires you to be signed in to your Samsung account and not skip it.
3) On the toolbar, click the “Unlock device” button.
4) Make sure the phone is turned on and connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or an active data connection.
5) Click “OK” for the popup that is displayed on the website.
Your phone will now communicate with Find My Mobile and should be remotely unlocked in a few minutes. Now you will want to enter customization devices and create a new password.
If you encounter any issues in the process, be sure to let us know in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев section below and we will do our best to help you.
This option, like the firmware, is used as a last resort, when other methods do not help. The point is to reset the user settings of the device to the factory settings.
When using a Google account, most often personal data (contacts) are stored in your personal account, and important media files can be backed up to the cloud storage.
You can initiate the hard resset tool from the settings, but when the device is locked, when the user has forgotten the password on the Samsung phone, this can be done using the buttons on the case.
- The smartphone is turned off.
- Three buttons are simultaneously clamped: increase the volume, power and return to the working screen (“Home”). If the last key is not provided, then the first 2 are clamped.
- The power button is released when the company logo appears on the screen, the rest are held for about 15 seconds.
- Recovery appears on the screen, where they select the Factory Reset item.
- Movement through the menu items is done with the volume buttons, and the choice is with the power.
- After clearing the internal memory, the menu appears again, where they select Reboot System Now.
After completing this procedure, the smartphone will start from scratch, as after purchase.
What to do if you forgot your Samsung password: ways to reset the key and number combination in 2021
Manufacturers of mobile smartphones and tablets offer their customers at least 4 types of protection. When you turn it on for the first time, the owners of the gadgets enter digital and graphic passwords. But over time, you can simply forget and lose them. In such a situation, they do not get upset, but are looking for a way to unlock the password.
Reinstalling the firmware
Re-flashing yourself is dangerous. It is better to entrust this procedure to a qualified technician from the service center. Self-flashing can lead to big problems. In case of errors, you can even burn internal parts or install inoperable software.
If you have special skills and experience, use the universal Odin application or the branded Smart Switch product. After flashing, the device will be completely clean, no personal information will be saved. Before performing a flashing, carefully read the instructions of the program, as there are a lot of nuances.
Through custom recovery
This method can be used only by those users whose mobile gadget supports the installation of an SD card. Recently, this is a rarity, since the manufacturer offers enough internal memory.
Unlocking Samsung phone through custom recovery is one of the more advanced methods. Initially, you need to download a special zip archive Pattern Password Disable to the USB flash drive.
Password reset methods
Samsung gadgets, like other models of smartphones and tablets, run on the Android operating system. The principle of unlocking devices is practically the same in all cases.
Using an additional pin code
Despite the similarity of all mobile gadgets, it is possible to enter an additional PIN code to lock the phone specifically for Samsung. Its creation is forced when the user initially activates the protection with a graphic key.
If you cannot enter the correct pattern, then you should select the line “Additional. PIN “. The start screen will open.
You can use an additional unlock code for your Samsung phone only when you protect the device with a pattern. In other cases, the option is not relevant.