Samsung j2 factory reset
3 Ways to Factory Reset Samsung Phone and Tablet
Via the system menu
This method is preferable when the device boots up and works more or less normally, that is, you have access to the system menu and all on-screen buttons.
- Open the system settings utility and go to the “General” section. Some Samsung models do not have this section. If this is your case, proceed to the next step.
- Tap the “Reset” button or its equivalent. “Privacy”, “Archiving (archiving) and reset”.
- Go to “Reset device (data)”.
- Click “Delete All” or “Reset”.
After a few seconds, the device will restart in a zeroed state.
Preparing for a hard reset
Before proceeding with restoring a mobile gadget to factory settings, if the situation permits, copy all important information from it to external media, for example, to a computer hard drive or to the cloud.
It is convenient to save contacts on the Google service of the same name. To do this, copy them from SIM cards to the phone memory and log in to the device under the Google account to which you want to transfer them. Synchronization will take place automatically.
Videos, pictures, music and other user files can be simply transferred from folder to folder by connecting the phone with a USB cable to the PC.
If this is not possible, install a cloud service client on your mobile device, for example, Google Drive or Yandex.Disk, enter the “Files” section, click “Upload to disk” and select the data to save.
Immediately before recovery, charge the device to at least 25-30% or connect to a power source, and also remove the memory card and SIM from it.
By dialing code
This option is applicable under the same conditions as the previous one. In addition, he can help you out in case of problems in the system menu, if you still have access to the application for calls.
To activate the factory reset procedure, enter one of the following codes on the Samsung phone keypad:
- 27673855 #
After pressing the call button, the device will reboot and all data from it will be deleted.
What is a factory reset and when to apply it
Factory reset or hard reset of any mobile gadget on Android (not only Samsung Galaxy) is clearing its permanent memory from all applications, settings and files, except for those installed by the manufacturer.
The reset function is intended for:
- Restoring the device to operability in case of software problems and malware infection, when the failure cannot be eliminated by milder methods.
- Preparing a gadget for sale or transfer to another user.
- Optimizations after firmware update.
After a hard reset, no user data remains on the smartphone, except for those stored on the removable memory card and SIM (contacts). However, in some cases, the changes made by the user are still saved. Namely:
- If, before the rollback, the device was root. Preinstalled applications removed with superuser rights are not restored after a reset.
- When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated. enhanced protection of the owner’s data in case of loss or theft of the phone.
A device with FRP enabled, even after a hard reset, will ask for a user account password, without which access to the system is impossible. Therefore, it is completely pointless to rollback on such a device in order to delete a forgotten password.
This method is used for the most serious problems. He is the only salvation when the device does not load the operating system or insurmountable problems arise during its launch. For example, blocking by a ransomware virus.
Fortunately, Android devices, including Samsung, have a Recovery menu with a hard reset function for such a case. This menu can be accessed even when the main system has completely lost its functionality.
To enter Recovery, turn off your phone or tablet by long pressing the power button. Then press one of the following key combinations:
- Home Power Volume up.
- Bixby (Voice Assistant Activation Button) Power Volume Up.
- Power Volume up (on devices with a touch home button).
After the manufacturer’s splash screen appears on the screen, release the power button. Continue to hold the rest until the inscription “Samsung Galaxy” changes to the menu “Android Recovery”.
- Using the volume keys to navigate, highlight the “Wipe Data \ Factory Reset” item. To confirm the selection, press the power button 1 time.
- Confirm your choice again by pressing “Yes” or “Yes, delete all user data”. This will start the process of zeroing user data.
- When you return to the Recovery menu screen, select the “Reboot system now” command. The machine will restart.
If the reset and restore is successful, after a few seconds you will see the desktop, which will look the same when you pick up the phone for the first time.
Via USSD request
An equally simple and quick way to restore factory settings on Android is the use of special digital combinations. The convenience lies in the fact that you do not need to obtain superuser rights or perform other complex manipulations. There are several service codes, among which you can select at least one suitable.
- 27672878 #;
- 27673855 #;
- 938737381 #.
The first two codes are considered universal because they are suitable for the vast majority of Android devices. The last command is recommended for use in ZTE smartphones.
On the switched off device, still hold down two keys. “Power” and “Volume Down”. When the menu appears, release the buttons and select the “Clear storage” option. Confirm the operation by pressing the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys.
Via the Android menu
The easiest and most accessible way even for inexperienced users to return the device to the pre-sale state is to reset the settings using the corresponding function built into the system. This option is relevant if the problems are not critical and the user has not lost access to menu items. In this case, you will need to do the following:
- Open the “Settings” section in any convenient way (through the menu, quick access panel, desktop);
- Go to the “Restore and reset” tab;
- Scrolling down the screen, select the “Reset settings” option (depending on the device model, the name may differ);
- The system will issue a warning that during the operation, all user data: personal information, applications and programs, settings, will be deleted;
- Confirm smartphone cleaning by pressing the “Reset all” button.
After completing the process, the device will match the appearance it had at the time of purchase.
The functionality of devices with the specified versions of the operating system has undergone some changes. Therefore, the “Reset settings” option can be found in the “Reset” tab, which is now in the “System” section.
A feature of the product of Chinese developers is the Flame OS operating system. Accordingly, resetting the settings on this platform is different than on Android. To perform the operation, you need to go to “Settings” → “About phone” → “Memory” → “Reset settings”.
Using the keys on the phone
Depending on the type of problem and the current state of the smartphone, the first option may not always be effective. The most acceptable option is to reset the settings using the physical buttons located on the body of the device. This method is used when loading:
- a logo in the form of a green man appears, hanging tightly on the screen;
- moving between menu options becomes problematic;
- pop-up notifications about errors in the operation of the operating system;
- display problems.
The main conditions for using this option are: a fully charged phone and serviceable external keys. To enter Recovery mode, you need to do the following:
- Press the “Power” button and wait until the smartphone turns off completely;
- While holding down two, at least three keys simultaneously, go to the main menu of the recovery mode;
- Select the option “wipe data / factory reset”, “delete all user data” and then “Reboot system now”.
To move between menu items use the volume control carriage, to select an option. the power key. Depending on the manufacturer, the key combination to be pressed may differ.
On the switched off smartphone, hold down two keys: “Volume control carriage” (in the center) and “Power”, and hold them for 10 seconds. When the logo is highlighted, release the second button. After the appearance of the “Robot with gears”, move the finger on the regulator carriage from the center to the top and wait until the green bar of the loading status is displayed.
Via Google Find My Device
Apart from the traditional methods of performing a factory reset on Android devices, there is a rather unusual option. It provides for the use of the familiar to many special function “Find Smartphone”, developed by Google. Correct operation of the service is possible if two important conditions are met:
- the device must be connected to the Internet;
- you must be signed in to your Google account on your smartphone or tablet.
To use this method, you must:
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and log in to the website https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone?pli=1;
- Find the device using the built-in tools;
- Select the “Erase data” option and start the cleaning process;
- Confirm the intention again by pressing the button of the same name “Clear”.
As soon as the location is determined, a corresponding notification will appear on the smartphone or tablet.
Xiaomi and Meizu
To reset the settings on these devices, the use of two keys is also provided: “Power on” and “Volume up”. Release the first button as soon as the manufacturer’s logo appears.
Volume Down and Power buttons. Here you need to be careful: after the manufacturer’s logo is displayed on the screen, release both buttons for exactly 1 second, and then hold them down again and hold until the system prompts you to enter Recovery mode.
The manufacturer decided to provide a rather original solution to the problem. The device must be connected to the power supply and wait for the green indicator to light up. Find the hole with the recessed “Reset” key, and carefully press it with a special paper clip. Wait for the moment when the display lights up, and press the “Power” button several times in a row. After releasing it, go to the volume control carriage and also press it several times from the side of increasing the sound.
Situations when you need a factory reset on your phone
It is recommended to perform a factory reset on Android quite often, and for this there are special standard tools and third-party services. However, the most common indicators for performing an operation are the following cases.
- Smartphone sale. The most relevant reason to “roll back” the device, because before transferring it to the new owner, all data must be deleted. But here you need to choose the most reliable reset option. For example, if you use the settings menu and the “Restore and reset” option, personal data may not be completely deleted. If you are going to buy a gadget, for example, from Apple, check out: how to check an iPhone for originality.
- Viral infection. The lack of antivirus increases the risk of picking up spyware or other malicious code. A factory reset will be the best option. However, there are viruses that are not removed even after a radical cleaning. In this case, the service department will help. Also read the article: How to check an Android phone for viruses.
- ErrorsAndroid. They can accumulate due to the installation of third-party services or applications, optimizers, cleaners, etc. In addition, the influence of one program on another can cause a conflict and cause the gadget to malfunction.
- Decreased performance, freezing when opening applications, spontaneous shutdown. If procedures such as clearing the cache and rebooting do not fix the problem, it is worth resorting to a radical method. rollback. Have you tried clearing the cache on Android yet? Be sure to try.
- Open the menu and select the “Settings” tab.
- Then select “Back up and reset” or “Back up and reset”.
- Then select “Reset”. That’s all, the settings have been reset.
How to reset the settings on “Samsung
Sometimes, if the phone is used incorrectly, problems arise that can only be solved by resetting the settings to the factory settings. We will tell you how to reset the settings on “Samsung” and what to do next in such a situation.
You need to turn off your phone. Then hold down three buttons: menu, volume and inclusion of Samsung. The system menu window should appear. Choose Wipe data / factory reset. You will be prompted for many actions, you only need to click Yes. delete all user data. Then “Samsung” reboots itself, and after turning on all settings will be reset.
How to reset “Samsung” to factory settings
There are two ways to reset Samsung. Both are quite effective and simple. Choose the method suitable for you from the below suggested.
Why do I need to reset the settings to “Samsung
Samsung phones running Android are very popular. They are multifunctional, easy to use, have many programs and additional functions. Many people do not know that certain actions can lead to malfunctions in the phone and, as a result, you will have to reset the settings to the factory settings, otherwise the further operation of the phone will simply be impossible. Let’s take a look at the typical mistakes that can lead to the following consequences:
- installing a pattern that is too complex. A pattern is a good enough way to protect confidential information on your phone. But, unfortunately, in an effort to increase the level of security, many users set very long pattern keys, which they themselves forget. The only way out in such a situation is to reset the settings to “Samsung”;
- frequent installation or reinstallation of additional programs and applications. Some programs, due to frequent reinstallations, begin to “conflict” with each other, which leads to malfunctions of the entire device;
- installation of new software. Very often, new files do not recognize old ones. This leads to the fact that neither one nor the other will be able to work normally;
- unoptimized programs. Install on the phone only those applications and programs that are designed specifically for your device model.
Before proceeding to factory reset on Samsung, Honor needs a few things. Resetting will delete all files on the device, so be sure to save important information to a removable storage device or hard drive beforehand. If you have not done this before the start of the procedure, it will be almost impossible to recover the lost data. Also, if virus programs or some applications became the reason for resetting the settings on Android, you need to format the flash drive from the phone.
Now you know how to factory reset Samsung by factory reset on Android. It will help you get your phone to work properly and quickly.
How to reset Samsung to factory settings
You can reset the settings on a Samsung phone or tablet in several simple ways, which we will look at today in the illustrated instructions.
This procedure often helps out when the device malfunctions, brakes, or other errors. It does not harm the system and “resets” the device to its initial state.
The previous post was about how to enable T9 on Samsung. In this article, we will look at the Samsung hard reset process, i.e. how to reset a Samsung phone or tablet to factory settings as simple and fast as possible.
Interesting! Always Hard Reset Samsung devices before selling or if you want to give your device to someone for a long time. This is necessary to protect your data. so that it does not fall into the wrong hands.
Method. via Recovery
Disconnect your smartphone / tablet. press and hold the power button until a menu appears where you need to select the shutdown item.
Press and hold the two keys on the body of the device. volume up and power up. If there is a home button, then hold it down as well.
As soon as an inscription appears with the name of the smartphone, release the power key. The rest of the keys should be released as soon as the Recovery menu appears.
You can navigate through the menu items using both the touch screen and the volume buttons. Select “wipe data / factory reset” by going down to it and pressing the power button. Confirm that you want to reset everything.
Go to “Reboot system now”, press the power button and agree to reboot. Smartphone will boot completely reset.
Interesting! We also considered this method in the material. how to unlock a Samsung phone if you forgot your password. It is great in cases where a smartphone or tablet cannot even be opened at all.
Method. through the menu
Open your phone settings and go to General Settings. Here we need the item “Reset”, it can also be called “Archiving and Reset” or other variations. Click on it.
Next, select the item to reset data / device. Confirm that you want to delete everything and the erasing process will begin. The device will be booted to zero.
Back up Android so that all settings, contacts and other data are in the cloud. And in the future, you could return them. Photos can be downloaded to SD card or computer.
Sign out of your Google and Samsung account if you don’t want to use them anymore on this device, for example. before selling. We examined in detail how to do this in the article. how to delete a Samsung account from the phone. Open settings. accounts and unlink everything.
Reset Samsung to Factory Settings
These were the easiest ways to do it. Through the Recovery menu, you can even reset a locked device, this method is more flexible, use it if it does not work through the menu.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. hard reset, factory reset
It is important to remember or write down the data (login and password) to enter your google account. After resetting the settings, you will need them to synchronize your data (contacts, applications, etc.) with your phone.
To factory reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime G532F follow these steps:
- Turn off your smartphone. Make sure it is at least 30% charged.
- Simultaneously press and hold the following buttons: Volume up, Home (center), Power on. Release the buttons after the screen lights up.
- After 10 seconds, the phone will enter the recovery menu. If the robot logo hangs on the screen, hold down the Power button and, without releasing it, press Volume once. Release the buttons.
- The cursor is moved with the Volume buttons, and the confirmation is done with the Power button. Select the line “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- The phone will ask you to confirm the reset. Select “Yes. delete all user data”.
- Click the Power button once, thereby selecting reboot system now.
- Wait for smartphone loading.
- First, make sure your phone is turned off.
- If not, turn it off and wait for the shutdown process to complete.
- Then, reboot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, click “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache”.
- When done, return to the main recovery menu.
- Select “reboot system now”.
Factory reset (hard reset) for phone Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F
Make a hard reset
In most cases, erasing is exactly what you want. The most common problems can be solved if you first uninstall the software that caused the problem. But what if the brick phone does not allow you to remove something, or you do not know at all which application is causing the problem? Well, the easiest way is to erase everything in order to restore the phone back to its original state. A hard reset will do this: it will delete third-party data along with your personal files. only built-in apps and programs will remain on the Galaxy J2 (2016). Do not be lazy and learn How to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016).
Reinstall stock Android firmware
If any of the above solutions do not work for the bricked-up Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016), then that means you must reinstall the stock Android firmware. In this way, you can safely return to its original state and update your Android phone. after all, all software problems will be eliminated and you will be able to enjoy the stable and smooth operation of the Android system.
To be able to install Android firmware, you must first take the preliminary steps that were mentioned above (the list that refers to the computer, to the developer’s parameters, and so on). Then do this:
- Download Odin on the computer you are using; unpack and install the program.
- Then download the stock Android firmware file for Galaxy J2 2016 from here.
- Save the firmware file to your computer.
- Don’t forget to install your phone’s USB drivers on your computer. use Samsung Kies for that.
- Now, put your smartphone into download mode and launch Odin on your computer; then connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- In Odin, click on PA and download the firmware file; then click the Start button to initiate and resume the installation process.
- Disconnect USB cable and restart Galaxy J2.
Put Android into Safe Mode (Android Safe)
If a forced closing error appears or the screen freezes, then this process is not responding. In addition, functions can get stuck, malware can interfere with the Android OS, or a malicious process can run in the background. If you know what is causing the problem but cannot fix it, you can reanimate the Galaxy J2 (2016) using Android Safe Mode. It is a specialized environment through which you can quickly and safely uninstall applications, uninstall programs, and stop unresponsive processes. Here’s how you can put your phone into Safe Mode:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the power button.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release the power button and immediately press and hold the volume down key.
- Keep holding the key until the boot process is complete.
- In the lower left corner of J2 you will be able to see a watermark stating that you are in safe mode.
- That’s all; now you can troubleshoot your Android device.
How to Reanimate Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016)
Of course, everything below can only be used for situations in which a software problem is involved. If you’ve somehow managed to brick your Galaxy J2 (2016), then you may need to take your phone to a service if it’s under warranty. If you want to do it all yourself, only use this guide for the second version of Samsung Galaxy J2. trying to fix any other Android smartphone or tablet can make it even worse.
Galaxy J2 software issues can happen for a variety of reasons. You can turn your phone into a brick after installing an update, a new app from the Play Store, or when you save a file. In addition, in most cases this can happen when trying to obtain ROOT rights, unblock the bootloader, remove bloatware (built-in applications), install custom recovery images, update custom firmware, install third-party applications, install a custom kernel, overclock or slow down the processor frequency, and so on. Further.
In addition, unresponsive programs, malware or virus programs can cause the worst and most annoying problems. The amount of data that is stored on your phone can be another reason why problems arise or when the Galaxy J2 runs slower than before. In general, the most common problems that can occur are: general errors, lags, forced closing errors, low battery, overheating, screen freezing, various warnings and errors, complete shutdown and other similar malfunctions.
So how can you solve all these problems? Basically, your goal should be to restore your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) to its original state. This way you will be able to get rid of all the problems. There are several ways in which you can restore or update a process. Depending on the specific task, one method may be better than others. However, reinstalling the Android OS is the last solution that needs to be applied, although the reinstallation procedure will keep Android running smoothly and stable regardless of the problems that are currently haunting you.
If possible, back up your Galaxy J2 before applying the troubleshooting solutions. If you don’t keep your personal data, files, accounts in a safe place, you will eventually lose everything. So use your favorite backup and restore apps and save contacts, call logs, messages, internet settings, pictures, videos, audio files, saved passwords, calendar information and even IMEI data. This information can be easily backed up and then restored using a variety of methods: you can sync your data with your account, you can use cloud storage services, or you can download and install a proven backup and restore tool from Play Store or anywhere. another source you prefer.
Also, if you can still use the device, before starting the resuscitation process, try the following tasks:
- On Galaxy J2 (2016), enable developer mode: tap on the menu and go to settings; then select About phone and then press 7 times on the build number until you see the message “you are a developer”.
- After enabling the option for developers, enter it (under “Menu. Settings”) and find the USB debugging option. enable it.
- Some of the methods described below require a computer; install USB Galaxy J2 drivers on it and disable antivirus temporarily.
- You will also need a USB cable.
- Charge your phone, especially if the battery shows less than 50%.
- Since some procedures require a lot of energy, the phone may turn off, and this is unacceptable.
- If you skip the charging process and the phone turns off, additional problems may arise, so try not to make it worse. charge the device even if the screen cannot turn on.
How to reset Windows 7 to factory settings
Unfortunately, the G7 does not support a quick reset to factory settings, which is an obstacle to returning the computer to its original form without using additional knowledge. If your task is to return your computer to its original state, you can use the following options:
- Through “Troubleshoot computer problems” in “Additional boot options”;
- Using your distribution kit that came with your PC or laptop.
If you are more inclined towards the second option, then you just need to boot from the distribution kit and select System Restore there. Then everything will happen along the knurled.
In the case of the first option, you need to get to the menu “Additional download options”. For most computers (laptops), this can be done with the F8 key, which must be pressed immediately after the computer starts booting (without exiting standby or hibernation). When it is downloaded, you need to select “Troubleshoot computer problems”.
Next, you will go to the “System Recovery Options” window. It contains some features that can actually be used before booting the system as a whole. Among them, either a built-in reset or a proprietary one will be hidden. In this case, for example, we have an option with restoring the factory settings of a Toshiba laptop.
You will need to go to this item and follow the prompts of the built-in utility so that you can restore the factory settings. Please note that all files on the hard disk that you used / saved will be permanently deleted.
How to reset Windows 8 | 8.1 to factory settings
In the case of Windows 8, things are more favorable. The system interface provides for the use of the built-in factory reset program directly from the “Control Panel”, as well as from the “Additional Boot Options”. Let’s take a closer look at this to improve understanding.
- In this version of Windows, the familiar “Control Panel” is there, but you can take an easier way to enter the desired menu. You just need to swipe the mouse from the right of the screen from top to bottom. This can be done either from the regular interface or from the Metro panel;
- Select “Options” and then “Change computer settings”:
- If you have version 8. select “General”, if 8.1. “Update and recovery”. We have the second option, so we select the appropriate item. Then everything happens in the same way in both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1;
- We select the item “Recovery” and we get three ways to restore the state of the system;
- The first option is recovery without deleting files, i.e. depending on which restore point will be selected. This is not a return to factory settings, so we discard this option. The second point is the complete removal of all user files, accounts on the computer, etc. The system will be reinstalled from the hidden partition if it is not removed. Otherwise, you will need the distribution kit of the version of Windows that was installed initially. otherwise, you will not be able to go to the same factory settings. The third option is a combination of the first two and additional, which in this case are not relevant.
- Click “Start” under the second option and go through all the stages with the “Recovery Wizard” gradually. After that, the computer will restart and return to its original state. The process is not fast, but it will be necessary to be near the PC at this time (not all the time. when the system is reinstalled, it will be possible to move away).
How to reset Windows 10 to factory settings
The top ten retains the same recovery functionality as in Windows 8, but to get there, you need to go a slightly different path.
- To do this, go to “Start” and click “Options”;
- In the parameters, select “Update and Security”:
- Among the extended list of items (in different versions of Windows 10 it may look different) we find the item “Recovery” and click it:
- The menu items of the recovery tools have changed, but we only need one: “Reset the computer to its original state”;
- After clicking the “Start” button, you will be presented with two options:
a) Just delete files from PC (without reinstalling the system);
b) Completely reinstall the system and delete files. real factory reset.
You just choose what you need and then you will need to wait until the end of the process to return to the standard settings.
The debate continues about which is better than Windows 10 or Windows 7. This phenomenon is not accidental. Microsoft developers claim that nothing is better than Windows 10, and experienced users say the opposite, they say the system is more reliable than Windows 7 now.
Sometimes, when installing programs or applications, a message appears on the computer screen stating that error 5 Windows 10 has occurred. This means that the user is denied access. This happens if there are several accounts in the system.
Microsoft Corporation recently released a new operating system, which is fundamentally different from the previous ones. Windows 10. Therefore, activation is a pressing issue for many modern users today.
Factory reset Windows
Computers love “cleanliness”, both on the hard drive and dust-free on the hardware. If the second question can be dealt with easier. just to clean, then with the first it is not so easy. The main problem of novice users is the desire to install more “useful” programs and the inability to properly use the computer’s disk space, which entails malfunctions in its operation. When the situation is at its peak, users have no choice but to reset Windows to factory settings. Our article will describe in detail how to restore the system to the form “out of the box” for different versions, starting with Windows 7.
What is a Windows factory reset
Let’s start with the fact that the factory settings are the PC configuration, which is installed initially and is the main one for a given piece of equipment. All changes that were made by the user during use “knock down” the factory settings and the computer is considered not new. Resetting to the settings “out of the box”. transition to the initial state, ie getting rid of user settings in general, and, in some cases, even from files and other data that remained after him.
It is recommended that you reset only when you really need to. Please note that if you have previously reinstalled Windows either yourself or with the help of computer system wizards, you may not be able to go to factory settings. The whole point is that with an incorrect reinstallation (stupidly from one disc on which a pirated copy of Windows is written), a special recovery partition disappears on the hard disk, on which a copy of the installation version is stored.
This indicates that it will simply not be possible to go to the factory settings. you will need the same distribution that was used initially, and not any other (even if the Windows versions are the same). Otherwise, you will not return the computer to its original form (programmatically) in any way. Therefore, treat reinstalling Windows more judiciously and seriously. if you use the services of the wizards, ask them to reinstall Windows so that the recovery partition is not affected. If, nevertheless, the recovery partition has been deleted. all you can do is install any convenient version of Windows using the clean installation method (with the removal of all data) and at least somehow, but create the appearance of a factory reset.
3 comments on “Reset Windows to factory settings”
I have tried this more than once, but I want to install Win7 back, and I constantly have some kind of errors, although before reinstalling from the disk went fine
What to do if sound disappears from music and video in Windows 10, but applications have
I have guilt 10, I did everything and for several hours now everything has stopped at:
Installing Windows 65%
Do not turn on your computer. It can take some time.
Restart the computer several times.
Full cleaning is an effective way to remove viruses and malware that cannot be removed by antivirus software. Exception. the virus is in the system application.
Factory reset on Samsung
Section: For beginners Date: 08/16/2018 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Comments: 0
Do you have a Samsung smartphone and decide to sell or give it away for use? Or is the phone system clogged up so much that the usual optimization does not work? In this case, it is worth resetting the settings to the factory state. What is it when you need to reset and detailed instructions for resetting the settings on Samsung, we will consider in detail in this material.
How to Factory Reset Samsung: 2 Ways
- From the recovery menu.
- From the system settings menu.
Reset from the recovery menu, performed before the operating system boots, which is important when the device does not start or does not allow entering the settings.
Clearing out of system preferences is easier, making it easy for any novice user to handle. In this case, you should get to the corresponding section, which requires a working operating system.
What is a factory reset
Factory reset refers to the process by which the smartphone returns to its original state, as after leaving the assembly line or immediately after purchase. Installed apps and other user information on the internal storage will be erased. In this article
Instructions for resetting settings from the recovery menu
As a result, you will receive the phone in the same condition as immediately after purchase. All data will be deleted.
Use the factory reset only when necessary. Remember to save important files and sign out of all accounts beforehand. Otherwise, after loading the smartphone, Google FRP protection is activated, and the smartphone cannot be used until the previous account is entered.
If you have questions or want to suggest your way to reset Samsung settings, then write in the comments to this article.